It hurts

it hurts
they all laughed at him when he said it

Attached: 11728382020.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

I laughed with them

Fuck that rat

>they
stfu, don't generalize things you don't know

>(((((((((""""""""""they"""""""""")))))))))))

>be user
>hate black people
>sympathize with squealer

Squealer did nothing wrong

>being a NINGEN SUCKER

Attached: HEY HEY NINGEN SUCKER.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

They aren't humans. They are rats and should consider themselves honored to serve such aesthetically beautiful and powerful masters. They should allow themselves to be put on leashes and treated as pets for their betters.

Attached: miltdnfjha131.jpg (1196x1200, 140K)

to the jews we may all as well be black, that's why

oh no no no look at this dood

This is what happens when Skaven go to Nippon and become weebs.

Attached: 1358757076086.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

At least we can all agree on who the best waifu was, right?

Attached: [UTW]_Shinsekai_Yori_-_05_[h264-720p][2CCE22D0].mkv_snapshot_14.02_[2013.12.28_04.47.49].jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Maybe because trying to argue your rights based on your humanity to a society that perpetuates itself by deeply limiting its own rights seems childish.

Squealer did nothing wrong.

Squealer was a fucking rodent and should have been leashed and trained to perform tricks like the pets his species are.

Attached: 1558224249019.jpg (1500x2169, 2.88M)

don't worry. Squealer didn't give a shit they were laughing.

just re-watched it for the 5th time
SSY is anime of a decade
we might not see anything like this ever again in our lives
it hurts ;_;

Attached: [UTW]_Shinsekai_Yori_-_12_[BD][h264-1080p_FLAC][3838FFD3].mkv_snapshot_14.11_[2019.06.27_23.04.26].j (1920x1080, 864K)

mutts are none-human

5 times? Shit man I haven't even rewatched it once yet. Mostly because I already know everything that will happen and it's one of those shows where part of the appeal is that shit is going down and you don't know what's going to happen next.

First watch was damn good though and wont argue with that, maybe with the exception of the forced yaoi pandering.

Attached: 1364038229946.jpg (1170x1639, 752K)

He did - he lost.

I didn't rewatch it but I read the novel
few things were skipped or toned down in the anime

It was kind of his fault for doing all those shady, fucked up things. He should've allied himself with the other queer rats instead of engaging in infighting, and quietly poisoned the coons who wouldn't let go of their allegiance to magic-users.
Also, maybe don't outright take one of their kids to use as a weapon, or if you must, play the long game of kidnapping multiple at once and letting them grow.

Everytime I try to give this anime a chance I drop it half way. Usually not long after faggotry is introduced.

>Usually not long after faggotry is introduced
but that's the whole appeal of the show

This

Squealercomrades, do you agree with Eren? Does he deserve to exterminate the world for the freedom of his people, even if they are akin to the Cantus users, with their ability to transform into giant monsters and capacity to be brainwashed?

Attached: 1563121355804.png (742x535, 1.52M)

If he hadn't done those things he never would've been half as successful

No, he became as bad as they did, and did not succeed in his goals of liberation. But he tried which is more than most can say. And that is admirable in itself.

Based.

you gotta rewatch it. Because you're not grasping at plot threads trying to figure out what the fuck, you have much more time to focus on what's happening, the characters and the really kino shit with the karma demon

Based squealer. We need a final solution for the ayy lmao problem.

fuck I never remember that name is persistent

Shingeki no Kyojin
Starts just like a mystery, with Eren slowly unraveling the truth about the world and the history of his people. Monster-rats vs Cantus users is just like Eldians (people who can transform into titans) vs humans except the power discrepancy isn't as big and the Eldians ended up as the oppressed kind. Eldians can be mindwiped just like Cantus users, for populace control.The situation is pretty much a precursor to the post apocalypse in SSY. Eren Jäeger is standing on the principe of unleashing the apocalypse with the colossal titans.

Attached: 1538185484040.png (1389x1543, 3.5M)

Cuntus users are locked in a pseudo primitivist volatile dystopia and turned the planet into a hellworld. We can only hope an enclave of true humans are out there that can avenge Comrade Squealer

Attached: 1539600762817.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

It really hurts.
Nothing will really come close to it.