Why do the Japanese like using sexual harassment (of usually underaged girls) as a source of comedy

Why do the Japanese like using sexual harassment (of usually underaged girls) as a source of comedy.

Attached: 687FDE23-D4E6-4786-BAD3-637BD502641E.png (400x644, 207K)

Because it's funny.

Would you prefer the sexual harassment of grannies?

Gladly it's a thing from the past. Japan needs more feminism.

>from the past

Attached: downloadfile.gif (320x180, 289K)

Go back to Tumblr

They are misogynistic pigs.
Gladly that practice is ending and doon there will be no more

Attached: images (21).jpg (739x415, 35K)

Sexual harassment as comedy has been worldly practiced on media since ever.

It is just retard SJWs are having too much power nowadays.

They just need more JS series, preferably /ll/.

Attached: Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru2.jpg (1260x942, 210K)

good god please be bait.

But jap has the most degenerate female

Attached: 1531631758505.webm (540x360, 2.08M)

>he doesn't have a town rapist

I think the age of consent was only raised to 18 within the last 15 years or so.

Because Japan has a whole different culture then us

Also just because that's how shonen anime usually portrays old men doesn't mean that's actually what they act like,you idiots are really sayin Japan is mysoginistic because of a joke from theit equivalent of a cartoon? Ya know there was a joke on looney tunes once where at the end of the episode there was a train full of women in bikinis and bugs went on there,this isn't something exclusive to Japan but it might be more severe over there since we get called sexist if we make jokes like that

What the fuck....

I’m just asking question. CTFO.

Cum the fuck out?
Cunny the fuck out?

Because it's funny

In the case of Roshi you can't lie that it's funny to hear that disgusting old man laugh before he gropes some character which is gonna kill him for doing it.

In this case it's extremely creepy, almost like she's okay with being treated as a possession because she loves him or whatever.

Because it is a source of comedy. Feel free to stay triggered forever because they will never change.

Because it is.

because it's funny. occasionally it's also cute.

Roshi is based as fuck

I was a small child when I saw those scenes for the first time and I thought they were funny. Toriyama probably never thought that his manga would go of like that and that 30yo incels would discuss it 20 years later in a serious matter.

Because it's funny. Dilate.

Fpbp

>Feel free to stay triggered forever because they will never change.
I mean it's not like Roshi's character hasn't been significantly toned down over the decades. Compare him in DB to how he is in DBS. And really compare anything allowed on the air in Japan from the 80s and 90s to what's allowed to air currently during the same hours currently. We went from full frontal nudity in Zeta Gundam during prime to little to no explicit nudity in way more risque anime running at otaku o'clock. The idea that Japan isn't changing or that there isn't a domestic push to clean it up is nonsense.

because it's funny and women aren't sacred, they should learn to accept the desire of others and laugh at it when it's grotesque

>Japan needs more feminism.

On the contrary, Japan needs way less feminism. Feminism leads to the death of society. Women need to produce babies, tend to their husbands and kids. The man is the breadwinner, the wife for sex, cooking and looking after the kids.

>It is just retard SJWs are having too much power nowadays.

Ignore the SJWs and all is well in the world.

Actually this actually unironically

>The man is the breadwinner
Or a cannon fodder.

desu I don't get it either, even when I was kid that shit made me uncomfortable. But then a lot of Japanese 'humor' doesn't actually seem very funny at all.

That's one of the greatest scenes in anime. A shame we don't get much more like it.

Attached: tickle.webm (1072x611, 1.27M)

This and that mecha anime where the girl was guilt tripped into being molested by the pilot to power up the robot are the only times I've been actually been disgusted by anime outside of sleazy rape/NTR hentai. I grew up watching things like pic related where it was actually funny so I'm not opposed to the idea, but the girls need to have enough agency to at least be able to protest. The way she comes to him for help and he immediately takes advantage of the situation to fondle her body is actually creepy, especially for a shounen hero.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

We're already overpopulated.