Age Gap Romance

>finally find a decent looking age gap romance manga that looks like it could be done right from a OPT (not pic related)
>it’s a fucking doujin
Why is there such a fucking scarcity in good age gap romances? There’s a fuckload more doujins than there are wholesome manga so it can’t possibly be about the topic being taboo in Japan

Attached: 4C486761-88BB-4967-8862-DA9BD55F4817.jpg (750x962, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?act=genresearch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

which way round?

But there are tons of them

What?
I’m looking for GOOD age gap romances
I’ve read through a ton of shitty age gap (bad pacing, characters suddenly becoming autistic for some reason, forced endings) and most of the ones I actually did end up enjoying are completed already.

bokuben, level 999, nande koko ni, gokusen?

older male or female?
there are tags for this on mangaupdates.com use the search feature there

Attached: img000005.png (836x1200, 542K)

Bokuben? In what world? Sensei is going to lose to the shortstack or flatty.

Either is fine
My most troubling issue right now though is that if I find something genuinely golden, it’ll just make everything else look a shade shittier than it should be
Haven’t seen Gokusen, Nande Koko ni is still in my backlog, Bokuben is harem so it’s inherently going to be bad if it doesn’t focus on the age gap, and level999 isn’t particularly romance

Whoops, forgot to thank you anyway for the mangaupdates feature. I personally don’t go there usually but I’ll give it a looker.

I used to be addicted to reading these things I read stacks of them,
mostly teacher student stuff since it's easier to home in on
mangaupdates.com/series.html?act=genresearch
Sekine-kun no koi was good but not really age gap.

cope harder

which level 999 do you think I'm talking about?

watashi no fushidora, which I just finished, has age gap, but is pretty damn mental

I’m basing my answer off of the synopsis of LV999 no Murabito (first thing that popped up when I searched for it, cover has a picture of a little girl and an older guy). I didn’t realize there were actually others. My bad, dawg.

Reading the first 2 chapters of mattaku saikin and so basically the girl is a doraemon

Now tell me what pic related is.
Also Kodomo no jikan maybe? Kinda... Maybe not.

Try josei, there are plenty of them.

Read usagi drop, man.

There is no vanilla fat bald old man romance

Age gap is only good between girls or between older girl and younger boy.

Attached: 18d314d0b6da4ea2bbb1c7d141a4e9d7.png (1434x2048, 1.18M)

Most of people who read it FOR the age gap are literally self-inserters and/or fetishists who get incredibly buttmad if their ship isn't clearly fulfilled by the end.
Good romance manga sometimes has the main couple get together forever, sometimes it doesn't. Truly there are no lower lifeforms than shippers.

A manga where an old man teaches bad things to a school girl (yes that’s the title)
It’s pretty damn short and sweet but the joke got old pretty quickly. It doesn’t help that the overall pages translated so far (I’m assuming there’s a gap between the translations and the actual manga raws) don’t even add up to 30 pages
I’m going to bed now. Nobody expect me to answer anything for the rest of the thread (I can already you fucks going “OP a faggot for having shit taste / read less than 10 manga, all of the day bro”)

Thanks, OP.

Attached: Aoba 17.jpg (350x350, 16K)

nah it's a shoujo romance I can't remember the rest of the name
young office lady gets seduced by a teenager online

die

otherwise it's just a normal romance

Yuri age gap = Based.

Attached: yuzumori-san-09.png (646x915, 196K)

My negro

why do you retards always meme this shitty series
at least go read bitter virgin instead

How about Yandere Yuri Age Gap?

Attached: maxresdefault (24).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

t. anime only

Is this still being translated?
One of the funnier series I've read.

Anyone who likes age gap romance needs to be put on a watchlist.

It's only bad if the guy is the older one.

Did someone say age gap romance?

Attached: 1562786206604.png (503x483, 201K)

>Bokuben is harem so it’s inherently going to be bad if it doesn’t focus on the age gap
Sensei got more votes than fucking Piccolo in the latest WSJ poll. She's carrying the series at this point.

Usagi Drop got me into age gap stuff.

Attached: 21.jpg (1104x1646, 444K)

>age gap
>wholesome
I found your problem, OP

> burger logic

Beg to differ.

Attached: 2.jpg (869x1309, 235K)

Taiyou no ie
its ok, a dumb shoujo with dumb shoujo trimmings
but its probably as close as you'll get to what youre looking for
also this

I've been following this even though the romance part is pretty underdeveloped, the whole business world SOL is more interesting.

Attached: der.jpg (1158x763, 538K)

Source?

im not him and havent read it but it looks like
Mattaku Saikin no Tantei to Kitara

i recognize the art from Senryuu Shoujo

thanks.

Last I recall the manga is barely halfway through the first novel and the first two volumes are effectively two-parters. 2nd volume is even thicker than the first and actually has the JK aspect play a proper part in the story along with the still strong office drama. It's gonna take a while to get to the pay off for the age gap.

Attached: JK to 29.jpg (1080x1920, 411K)