Kanata no Astra/Astra Lost in Space

More Nonoc and Riko Azuna coming up in a few hours.

Attached: D2QhTNFU4AAmNy4.jpg (1125x876, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astra-anime.com/products/?pg=2#BD1
astra-anime.com/products/?pg=3#BD2
youtube.com/watch?v=L9xdiDOeXvE
gallery.minitokyo.net/view/741592
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1538783743288.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

This show sucks and just reeks of bullshit bingo.

Attached: 141015371442553.gif (480x480, 559K)

Her fucking laugh made me drop this shit, what the fuck was that anyway. AH AH AH AH AH. Well, maybe I'll just force myself to watch just for Hanako's loli voice

Attached: 1537320892482.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Is chink even useful.

I think there's a reason why she laughs like that.

im so fucking ready to this trashfire. The fact that they already cross-cut so much makes me lose hope to this adaptation

Attached: 1521059311704.jpg (452x342, 70K)

she's a terminator, isn't she

No she's fucking useless

It's been a while since I read this, but wasn't she supposed to have heterochromia?

She resurrects the team with her singing.

Yes, and she does. Her eyes are colored differently unless you are colorblind.

Lolibutt.

She's the ship bicycle to keep the guys sane during the long space trips.

Episode is out fellas

With those tits she'd be a good bike.

>Need artificial gravity on to land a space ship in .85 G

Why?? Just do it the old fashioned way.

Who was phone? I bet its the letterboxed video.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.59.460.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

Without a big physical heat shield they'd burn up on reentry. Think of the armor plates the shuttles had on the underside.

I'd assume a space ship this late in the game would be made of materials where a .85g reentry would be trivial, and how would the ship even get stuck in the gravity of such a low mass planet anyways? Are the engines all reliant on a single power room that turns off when a bird flies into it?

I don't mind drama but at least make your spaceship engineering overly advanced instead of overly retarded.

Thinking loli.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.46.977.jpg (1280x720, 396K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.39.877.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.00.799.jpg (1280x720, 448K)

Kill them all, Ulgar.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.26_[2019.07.17_10.24.09].jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>this late in the game
The show takes place in 2063, so only about as far into the future as we are compared to Apollo. Antigrav for controlled descent is the only way big honking heat shields go away. If they went down without antigrav, their portruding engines would burn up. Game over.

I kinda chuckled at this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.12.785.jpg (1280x720, 434K)

Somehow Aries' heterochromia eyes stands out so much in this episode. I barely noticed it in the previous episodes.

How much did they adapt this episode?

Too bad you can't hang yourself without gravity.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.09_[2019.07.17_10.27.05].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Once you know its there, you gonna keep recalling the information back/

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.55.386.jpg (1280x720, 419K)

At least some Yea Forums are talking about this now, back when it was still in manga releases it was ignored because the insect island and another survival manga was still ongoing.

Around 4 chapters and a half. Almost 12 chapters adapted so far total.
And the only thing they cut out this episode that I recall is the short explanation on why the mini-turgon got in the ship.

Attached: Astra Lost in Space - c011 (v02) - p079 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (1400x2100, 1.22M)

Im dropping this what happens at the end
this guys a fag though her laugh was cute

I jumped onto it because of the space setting. I am sucker for that but they are rare as fuck these days. I never heard of the manga before the anime announcement and now I will first watch the adaption before reading the original.

Is he going to shoot up the ship?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.34_[2019.07.17_10.23.01].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Big tits getting laid soon.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.17.677.jpg (1280x720, 418K)

Read the mango.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.50.226.jpg (1280x720, 487K)

Self-taught school shooter.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.01.000.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

did the first episodes that aired adapt the extra chapters? Those are the only things I'm looking forward to, when I watch this anime after season ends.

Attached: ALiS_c017.5_p002.png (763x1145, 207K)

Nope. Probably save them for the BD specials or something.

Man having such hair styles is the most annoying thing in real life, for yourself I mean. A lot of characters look cool with it but nobody in real life would ever do it unless the hidden eye is fake or blind anyway.

>you asked for more boxes?
>here you go bro, dont mention it
The boxes at least fit the scene, I like it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.34.356.jpg (1280x720, 504K)

Time for debugging.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.08.802.jpg (1280x720, 390K)

DROPPED

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.19.512.jpg (1280x720, 331K)

I wonder how Charce managed to put up a straight face after all the victim blaming

Attached: thinking over the sea.jpg (400x400, 158K)

>you will never burn in the atmosphere of some distant planet after surviving the cold depth of space at the fringe of human space expansion
Feels bad man.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.51.315.jpg (1280x720, 393K)

Contents of 1st and 2nd BDs are listed on the site, the special chapters aren't going to be adapted.

astra-anime.com/products/?pg=2#BD1
astra-anime.com/products/?pg=3#BD2

damn. I wish they copied what Tsuki ga Kirei did after every episode

aw fuck. I'll just see this anime with you guys next episode. Fucking Japanese don't know shit about fun anymore.

Attached: ALiS_c008_p000c.jpg (764x1200, 218K)

>2063 - 100 = 1963
>guns abolished
What is this bullshit

how is this show compared to Planet Survive?

No

explaining this requires spoilers

add a hundred more years

Its not our present timeline.

I fear you spoiled me just right now by saying that.

Thank you for reminding me of that anime.

read the fucking manga

Time travel, I ain't gonna explain shit

I've been getting a kick out of shows with similar theming. Dr Stone looks like a fun take on that genre seeing how much longer it'll take for them to rebuild everything, unless they time skip it.

how did he not shoot up a school yet?

Attached: hyde.png (1366x768, 1.19M)

Maybe that was his plan for the camp.

>chink, blond guy and schoolshooter are missing from the ending
What does it mean?

Will the depressed Chinese girl become useful?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.01_[2019.07.17_10.25.50].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

So its really Lost in Space?

Men are now allowed in EDs

No.

Threesome.

Trap will murder everybody in the end won't he?

Yes

Everyone except his boyfriend.

THIS IS THE CULPRIT

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.07_[2019.07.17_08.18.28].jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Why is Luca the only one with dead eyes? Is he an android or blind or something?

is it gay to fap to this picture?

It looks like some semi-pulp/oldschool scifi poster so no. Actually it's a patrician thing to fap to.

It depends on which part of the picture arouses you the most.

i've never SEEN a larger jump to conclusions

Attached: huh.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

Who's his boyfriend?

Put her in B-5 and eliminate them all.

No one

what? no! why would you cultivate distrust in the crew among themselves so everyone can tear each other apart?!

Attached: dummy.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

who else would tamper some intricate machinations in the spaceship like that then? The juvenile tur gan?

that was based on the testimony of a little grill that didn't understand what she was hearing, not the communications sabotage

they're really just going with the most exciting possibility, eh

Attached: if.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

>it can move around in 0g, propelling itself forward, by flapping its wings
huh

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.23_[2019.07.17_08.44.10].jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Yes it's using its mass and force of wings, so?

There's still air in the ship to propel against.

that's awesome

Cheeky cunts. Aries is the only name flipped over in the OP.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].jpg (1364x768, 231K)

But what does it mean?

I'm scared to ask why is like that

jack fell down and broke his crown and jill came tumbling after

She's a demon

I love how cryptic the OP is. They're always teasing the anime-onlys

Stupid mangatard.

>skipped the op because of stuff like this
Feels good man.
>anons in thread brought it up
Feels bad man.

Gee who are all these people?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.53.922.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

If only Yea Forums thought like this great guy.
user claimed that this post was a joke.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

gee I wonder why are they so sad

Attached: Smug10.png (392x356, 101K)

I just finished the manga the other day and it was one of the most enjoyable times I’ve had reading something in a really long time and it’s been dreadful not being able to talk to anyone about it
So because of spoilers I was expecting Luca’s gender to be revealed as some sort of new alien biology thing but I was pleasantly surprised when it was revealed that he’s just, a regular intersex person. It’s cool that Shinohara didn’t let his disorder define him too, I don’t think I’ve really ever seen an actual intersex character handled so well in any other Japanese work before.
Also I had always predicted that Charce had to have been involved in some sketchy stuff from the start as soon as he was introduced in the anime, I just could tell somehow so it was kind of funny when the curtains were finally lifted I think I’d definitely consider this as being one of my recent favorites

Man, there are a ton of really obvious western scifi references in just the first episode.
>B-5
Babylon 5
>per aspera ad astra
Starfleet motto
>2063
Year of First Contact in Star Trek
>ship's bridge layout
clearly based on the Enterprise
>entire premise of the show
Star Trek: Voyager, the anime

As an anime only fag I don't fucking understand anything

Is Ulgar gonna shoot them up?

isnt the 2063 reference based from a real forecasted event that would probably wipe out all of earth's living organisms in that specific year? Or prolly Haley's comet pass-by?

>guns abolished 100 years ago in 2063
Absolutely Based.
The communist won and brought in astral revolution.

Astra is a monarchist planet you dumdum. There's no such thing as a Monarcho-communist ideology. Though, they're kind of hypocrits considering they are using Christian aesthetics as they ban Christianity altogether

>There's no such thing as a Monarcho-communist ideology.
North Korea?

Please let this be a red herring

they're not communist

reminds me of someone

Attached: 1497232817291.png (500x368, 260K)

>all these people hating on this show

Attached: I don't get it.jpg (453x476, 67K)

Attached: Why.png (553x415, 340K)

I want to ____ Zack's body

Attached: Zack.png (440x1000, 267K)

To be honest the direction and execution of important character dedicated scenes is really poor, this adaption should have seriously been given at least 20 episodes. I really don’t see how they’re going to properly handle adapting the later more info-dumping parts. It just seems like this director is really new to this and doesn’t quite know what he’s doing.
Honestly I just want to hear Charce’s laugh
I wonder if they’ll put in his sneeze too

They put it in every episode.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.30.060.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

Ship flies on gravity engine.

Are you blind or something? They needed gravity generator to fly the ship not for artificial gravity.

Are you the user from the previous thread who commented on Yunhua? The good thing about the traitor plot is that the story already gives you clues from the very first chapter so it doesn't sorely rely on meta to discover who he is, it's only a matter of knowing where to look. Also, agree on Luca, but that won't stop the eventual shiposters.

Astra is in that sweet spot where 12 episodes are a bit too little to adapt the whole thing comfortably but 24 episodes are a bit too much, I think. All said, it's a pleasant surprise to have an adaptation of an already finished manga.

should just made it 16 episodes then like what Baccano did

It can't be worse than 95% of this season.

I want to fill up Luca's womb while giving her canon futa cock a handjob

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.13_[2019.07.17_13.06.09].jpg (1280x720, 168K)

she's clearly retarded you retard

it's literaly adressed in the latest episode

Just call him(?) a hermaphrodite because that's what he(?) is

when do they start fucking?

>a regular intersex person.
He's not. He was genetically engineered to have both putting him at hermaphrodite rather than intersex. A normal intersex is not functional and comes with loads of problems.

>162cm
>52kg
woah thats literally me

It's Charce btw.

duh, it's always the nice guy

After they get off this ride.

>3 months of blue balling
feels bad man

Okay so I heard the edgelord and the trap canonically fuck, when does this happen?

Somebody lied to you.
>trap
You're misusing words

read it again

Good. I somehow missed it.

does anyone fucking die at all or do they all survive in the end?

All the time, off camera.

Not that user but all I could think of is that the name spells Seira backwards, maybe that's her real name? This girl sure is full of mysteries.

Couldn't they just extract her hymen and eat that when they run out of food? It's a non vital organ, and the food could help them to go on a little longer.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.31_[2019.07.13_09.49.14].jpg (1280x720, 73K)

this made me feel retarded for not noticing earlier

Attached: 1556128839991.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

>Are you the user from the previous thread who commented on Yunhua?
Yeah
>The good thing about the traitor plot is that the story already gives you clues from the very first chapter so it doesn't sorely rely on meta to discover who he is
Exactly.
Also it’s such a refreshing feeling when you finish something that was clearly thoughtfully structured and meant to be wrapped up quickly without being dragged out unnecessarily. The fact that the author didn’t have to rely on a bunch of red herrings and misleading twists that went no where just for the sake of suspense and to shock the readers really shows how much he had this planned out and how much he actually cared to tell a meaningful story. It’s great how he used a lot of the downtimes and more slice of life moments to let the characters figure things out maturely and in the process foreshadow future plot relevances in their offhand comments to one another. They all felt really realistic in that, they were all miraculously methodical and mature in how they handled the situation while at the same time behaved like how you would expect normal teenagers would react to being virtually stranded in space, but the drama and bantering wasn’t exaggerated or overbearing and it’s charming how they always made up after a while. Even the conclusion and climax to Charce’s character felt genuine and he didn’t feel like some edgy archetype of what a culprit character is supposed to be like.
The only thing that sort of bugged me after I was finished reading is that after all this time Yun kind of felt like the only character who was sort of thrown away and made useless after she saved everyone’s lives, but I like how the epilogue was almost kind of dedicated to her in a way.
Autistically long but I just really wanted to talk about this thanks user

that laugh is marriage material

Nah, intersex is the correct term here. Not to be confused with trans.

Cute and Funicia is clearly the bike

more like murder victim material

>drowning in a puddle of water

Attached: 1556677963689.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Android lives matter

Attached: Bishop-Aliens-Lance-Heriksen-Synthetic-c.jpg (500x570, 49K)

filthy non humans

Ariestralia

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.36_[2019.07.17_10.24.29].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>i think someone in the school is trying to kill us all
>oh and by the way, someone on this very ship is also trying to kill us all
Is that 300IQ guy fucking retarded? You could not have picked a worse timing to reveal shit like this.

Attached: 1466609632924.png (350x729, 155K)

I can't stop looking at her eyes now, it's so distracting.

Attached: 00311.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

you're in love

My wife Aries is so cute!

Why? He and Kanata both decided that it was the right time to reveal it to everyone.

Help lads, 3 episodes in, should I read the manga or wait until the end?

if you haven't read the manga what's even the point of doing it now, only read it when it's not a full adaption

I'm not confusing it for tranny. Intersex don't have two fully formed and functional genitals(either one or none work) whereas
"Hermaphrodite is used for animal and vegetable species in which the possession of both ovaries and testes is either serial or concurrent, and for living organisms without such gonads but present binary form of reproduction, which is part of the typical life history of those species; intersex has come to be used when this is not the case."

>what's even the point of doing it now
Avoiding spoilers, being ahead of animeonlies and knowing what to expect and seeing how faithfully things are adapted, experiencing the story in its original, truthful form, better art, more purposeful execution of scenes from the vision of the actual author, not missing scenes that were cut out in the anime

Why would you want more distrust among the group? They have no way to prove anything at this point anyway.

I'm getting sad because I feel like it's becoming dumber each episode. It really is like watching Star Trek: Voyager all over again.

Attached: jiiii.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Planet survive is far better.

Give 1 good reason why the gravity safety lock bullshit exist.

It’s for the exact oppostite purpose actually, Kanata as a leader’s whole philosophy in this is that the team should remain true to one another and genuine with their feelings as a whole. They don’t want any secrets to be kept and they want to be faithful with each other so that they know that they can rely on one another in times of need. If Kanata and Zack bottled this revelation up and kept it between just the two of them the air would naturally start becoming awkward and stifling, even if they never did reveal it to the other team members. Plus, neither one of them had any way of knowing if the other was the culprit all along, so why not be honest and just put in out there instead of battling in secret to see who did it the first?
Either way they all end up mostly forgetting about it until towards the end of the story as they’re more prioritized with other detrimental things happening around them. As they all get to know each other further and bond together through the situations they find themselves in, they all realize that everyone within the team including the possible culprit would, this far in the journey, rather get home safely than go through with their assination plot. So in the end, telling them instead of keeping it secret probably would have been the choice all in all.
There’s also a reason the culprit doesn’t go through with their plan for so long, but that’s edging on big spoiler territory

More importantly, how was the lock activated before when the bug got in the ship.

Heterochromia makes her even cuter

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Calm down, Quitterie

Where is the bulge?

Man she needs space anal badly.

Attached: 4.png (440x1000, 224K)

I need a UMI DA~ episode, will we ever see them without the space suits or the uniforms?

Yes

How does space anal differ from normal anal?

Attached: 1553012056381.jpg (486x486, 12K)

Same reason space _unny exists.

Attached: 5.png (440x1000, 227K)

Proto Aries
They even have thingies in their hair on each side

Attached: Sakuraba.Milfeulle.full.1502270.jpg (5019x6988, 3.97M)

>3 eps in
>nothing's happened of note to draw me in
getting close to dropping this

Attached: 80s.png (524x488, 240K)

I'm no physician, or a doctor, or employed, but can you really power a huge ass gravity thingy over those tiny wires? How many volts and amperes can flow before everything starts to melt and crash and burn?

He was a tr*nny last I heard.

I wonder, what's easier. Shooting a bunch of retarded teenies in the back of their head - one at the time - and dump them in the local lake, or just leave them to be found after their suicides, or, OR, how about we put them all together in some spaceship with elaborate plans why everyone is there and then have some shitty plan going to kill them all, or maybe not. Lots of things could happen in space.

Attached: 1558460413839.gif (433x540, 780K)

Just drop it dumb shitposter

guys am I popular yet?

Attached: fanny joke.webm (1920x1080, 701K)

>he doesn't like the boring show
>he must be a shitposter

Attached: 80s2.jpg (960x540, 44K)

How many anime are you watching this season

Attached: 1561651379084.jpg (760x575, 174K)

I wish he said that

probably the most in a while. 6 or 7 maybe?

Remember that Luca is a boy.

Nobody cares about your blog, you literally only bumped the thread to whine solely about the fact that the show doesn’t appeal to you. If you don’t like the show, you should at least engage in discussion and explain what it is that you don’t like about it. Or for your own wellbeing, you could just simply drop it and never come back.

Luca is a girl

What are they laughing at?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.29.329.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Us

God

Was he shooting at God?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.48_[2019.07.17_22.29.54].jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

This adaption

Which is it???

I don't know but Luca is aiming for the dick

REEEEEE!!

Google 'intersex'. That's what he is.

both
bigger spoiler: he was designed that way
due to his progenitor's fetish

What's deal with her? Military secret brain child?

because cloning is illegal, and the
originals didn't want any trace of them to be
left to avoid getting caught after the fact

Has dick and boob

Oh, now I get it. This is all an allegory on Epstein's airplain and secret mystery fun island. How cool is that? Another milkey case closed!

Attached: cpt-bitch.jpg (600x800, 243K)

Seriously? Multiple persons into illegal cloning come together to kill off their shitty clones for some stupid reason? That's it? I don't know, but if you'd kill em off individually, they wouldn't be all linked together and you'd get a harder case to solve. This sounds awfully contrived. And retarded.

SHALL

Attached: 1536771098559.png (1280x720, 880K)

Why didn't they kill them and burn the corpses?

They can’t kill them all individually.
Also get fucked

>This sounds awfully contrived. And retarded.
Of course it does when you just read a one off spoiler with no supplemental information.

Why the shit would that not be possible, but it's totally cool to send em all together on a space trip. Which, btw., is totally not suspicious at all.

My guess is that tricking them into willingly
getting together into a group under the guise of a class trip then offing them all at once in an instant with the ease of the portable wormhole seemed like a better or more convenient idea at the time.

>Which, btw., is totally not suspicious at all.
How would it be suspicious? It’s an era of space exploration, that’s like saying sending a group of kids out on a hiking trip is suspicious. As you can probably assume, they have connections that would allow them to get away with planning something the average joe might find weird. Why don’t you just keep watching and get the answers to your questions

Bones and teeth don't burn.

There's an entire complete cohesive plot that answers your questions.

Attached: 8457329054687.jpg (958x538, 95K)

NOT

Attached: 0298579435.png (831x528, 495K)

>Bones and teeth don't burn
Send 'em to space!

>How would it be suspicious?
It's suspicious because there's something that connects them all and hints at the actual shitty cloning conspiracy. Columbo would figure this shit out in minutes. Milkey Holmes in about five days. Maybe seven.
>an entire complete cohesive plot that answers your questions
I doubt it.
>can't kill a bunch of teenage faggots
>because guns have been banned 100 years ago
>so we send them all together into space
>right next to some portable remote wormhole thingy
>that should take care of it

They prefer the term "futanari", you fucking bigot!

Feel free to read the manga instead of basing your judgement on disjointed spoilers.

we're not going to spoonfeed you the entire plot
maybe you shouldn't infer that you have the entire plot figured out based on a few spoilered posts from people that actually did bother to read the whole story.
Or better yet, just fuck off out of these threads

>sensor detects bird, autolocks controls encase it damages an instrument when it falls
>wont let the crew override
>continues crashing into the ground
Who the fuck designed this system, Boeing?

>It's suspicious because there's something that connects them all and hints at the actual shitty cloning conspiracy
That doesn’t answer the question. Now you’re just blindsightedly goalposting. No one besides themselves and a few select people with their mouths zipped tight have any idea of their plans and the reasoning behind why they want to go through with them. Plus, it’s a fucking shounen manga not some noir detective mystery
>I doubt it.
Good on you for proving his point.

At least have the fucking decency of using spoiler tags so you don't fuck over those who don't want to get spoiled with your shitty asspain.

Doujins when

7Seeds too but the anime adaption sucks though.

Yeah. If a bubble of oxygen and water just gets jammed down your throat you can drown.

Every one knows that in a mystery the first one that is established as being unable to have done it is the one that did it.
So the Loli is obviously the traitor.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.56.923.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Say it in red

Attached: 1426271826246.jpg (628x480, 143K)

The anime did good this time by not skipping as much, but they skipped why this scene was as dire as it was. Without explaining how she was drowning, it just made her look 100x more pathetic than she actually is. Plus, she was basically encased in a bubble of water in the manga, not a tiny little glob.

Thankfully this is not true. He's just intersex, the magical macguffin term for "the platypus of genders"

It wasn't done right in the aniime. In the manga, it's an unidentified flying object, and if that ufo was heavvy, it could cause damage when gravity was restored. As a result, they have to get it situated in a way that it won't slam down. Of course, a little turgon baby isn't going to catastrophically puncture the floor with its baby fat, but the ship doesn't recognize what it is, hence the concern and inability to be overridden. The anime just says it's a bird, which completely makes it feel like a non-issue that furthers the suspense for the sake of extending the scene.

They're not gonna kill the dramatic tension by wasting 2 min. on that infodump. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't decision.

She is sadly pretty pathetic anyway
pretty useless and doesn't even get a man by the end.
sad because it turns out she was actually right about herself.

The point wasn't the size of the bird it was the lack of the ability to override it. An obvious safety flaw regardless of how much damage it could do to the ship.

The whole power situation is stupid to begin with. If there are multiple power generators/sources, surely a ship would be equipped with means to distribute that power wherever needed. Instead the kids use fucking cable reels to connect shit. What.

Have you ever designed a faster than light spacecraft?

I'm sure she had to service a P-san or two before getting her album debut

Will there be a swimsuit episode? Asking for my dick.

Attached: yunhua.png (440x1000, 228K)

Yeah

I bet she's a mad shitposter.

yes
planet after the next one (if I'm remembering right) is literally an umi planet

She has as direct an opportunity for nepotism as someone can get, she wouldn't have to.

I like to think Charce pumped and dumped her since they have a couple moments throughout probably before they even got home
She'd be easy as fuck too, especially for him and since he was planning on killing them he probably wouldn't care

if by next you mean the one they got to this episode, then yes. Umi da is the third planet.

Charce is gay for Kanata

Everyone is gay for MC in this anime

How do you drink in space without drowning?

Why is she so gloomy? Does she have a history of being sexually harassed?

She's probably just a depressed loser and thinks of herself as a failure.

Attached: 09.png (1280x720, 678K)

Straws and not chugging.
youtube.com/watch?v=L9xdiDOeXvE

>main character has heterochromia
>it's been there from episode one
>it's been pretty obvious if you've looked at it
>never noticed it
Shit's weird.

It’s one of those things that naturally goes unnoticed until it’s pointed out to you, it’s normal.

The colour isn't really that different.

Fix your TV/Monitor settings.

Their ship might run at some insane voltage like 1 million volts so the current draw and thus heating in the cable is low. But then they'd have an issue of electricity arcing to the plugs whenever they tried to plug anything into the wall. Or maybe they figured out room temperature superconductors and their regular extension cables have zero resistance.

Or it's just an anime where common sense is replaced with bullshit.

>Common Sense
>Science Fiction
Just fuck off to PLANETES.

I noticed when I was looking at official art a few weeks back.
File size is too large so here's the link to it.
gallery.minitokyo.net/view/741592

Be it as it may, it was/looked fucking stupid. Especially in context of science fiction/space ships. Really, utterly fucking retarded. One hell of a clash of technology/images. Who needs redundant (power)systems anyways. You know. In case something bad should happen. Which it always does.

animeonly here, i like this show might read the manga

I'm a sucker for scifi though

when are they gonna be asalted by faceless space pirates that will kill the man and will rape the girls?

How exactly they managed to find to adopt a girl that is exactly the same skin, eye color and hair color than her other daughter and the mother? That's suspicious

Never

>That's suspicious

Attached: 14455473566345.jpg (200x219, 7K)

I’m sorry to say user but if you really want to find out for yourself and remain pure, you should stay out of these threads because people are posting spoilers left and right.

these are origins of the clones right

They're actually cousins

Yes. From left to right; Ulgar, Yun Hua, Luca, Aries (adopted, clone of Charce's princess), Kanata, Quitterie and Funi, and then some random bitch. I don't recognize her. Also, Zack's original isn't there.

ulgar - supreme gentleman
yun hua - depressed lonely OL
luca - liberal arts professer
aries - typical anime mom
kanata - looks like a methed out serial killer
quitterie + funi - surprisingly looks the most normal
so i know now these originals are the well, original, they were also the "parents" of the cloned "children" right, christ that's fucked up

A random bitch?... Why isn't Zack's original there? What are the chances that they will go anime original?

Pretty sure that’s Charce’s adopted mom but her hair looks darker than in the manga for some reason

You guys have no excuse not to read the manga. It’s completed and only 49 chapters. I read the whole thing in 3 hours.

I prefer the medium of anime.

You're not as smart as you think you are limiting science fiction technology to what is possible right now, just like you would be an idiot to limit today's technology on what was possible 100 years ago.

Luca is a futa with balls

Luca is a best.

I will try to not be lazy and start reading it this weekend.

Attached: gomen.jpg (219x219, 12K)

You're a bit off.
Ulgar's father is the vice principal of Caird, and is why they were put together in the trip.
Yun Hua's mother is a famous singer, and wanted her daughter to not be known so she could "come out of nowhere" as a hit singer
Luca's father is a deranged artist that wanted a unique body, hence why Luca has breasts despite being male
You're spot on with Aries' mother. She actually cares about her daughter like actual family.
Kanata's father is a world-famous decathlete, but injured himself in an accident
The sisters' original is a backstabbing bitch who made two clones; one for herself, the other for spare organs in case of emergency.
Not shown is Zack's father, who wanted a backup body so he could live forever in a fit young man's body.
Not shown is Charce's original, who also wanted immortality.
None of the originals care about the children. They're literally backup bodies that had to be thrown away due to a law we'll hear about after this planet. Aries' mother was a loyal servant to Aries' original, who did NOT want a clone of herself.

It's all really fucked up.

wow, 100% hollywood bullshit bingo confirmed.

holy fuck that is much worse than i was expecting

Attached: staypositive.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Actually it was Luca’s bro who was his original right?

And that's not even the biggest twist of the series.

Luca no. Luca's father is legit crazy. Ulgar had a brother though, who was killed by Luca's adoptive father who isn't shown. There's a politician that adopted Luca so the original wouldn't get attached to his clone, and said politician snuffed out Ulgar's brother who learned the big plot twist of the series.

the other being it's in the future and that frozen ice planet at the start was earth
was it?, i've been lurking these threads hunting out spoilers because i don't mind seeing em

Yes. They have an altered history that pushed everyone back a few years to hide the fact they had a major planetary exodus. Earth was hit by a meteor, and was thrown into a new ice age. The ice planet was indeed Earth.

Oh wait no I was mistaken, for some reason this whole time I was under the impression that Felice was his biological brother and that the father was just out of the picture. I don’t know where I got that from. But yeah I know the rest, I read it.

personally i find clone abuse more distressing because they didn't have a say in it
like who gives a shit the earth froze over, they all fucked off somewhere safe anyway

messier

Attached: m87-full_jpg.jpg (985x975, 46K)

I'm enjoying the show, is it really that bad of an adaptation?
How's the manga?

Or the guy that "found" the wrecked board. If you have to do shut communication down anyway it's just normal to assume somebody will find the cause for it sooner or later so the safest thing is pretending to be the first one warning about a machinator inside the group by showing this.

> pull your dick out
> bits of turds just floating around in the air

Attached: SSRchitostare.png (600x600, 29K)

Alternate reality with WW3 starting in 1960s

CARLOS

Characters kind of annoyed me in episode 1. Do they get better or are they always obnoxious?

if the chars are your only problem you probably can keep watching, holy shit

Reminder.

Attached: Astra Lost in Space - c018x1 (v02) - p241 [Digital].jpg (660x2100, 414K)

The manga is pretty good. The anime isn't horrible, but it seems to be paced a bit too quickly and cuts out a few scenes.

One thing the manga is good at is definitely expressions. The goofy faces Kanata and Luca make are fucking gold, and Quitterie's eyes always mesmerize.

dont mind me, just being a superior version of this series

Attached: Uninhabited.Planet.Survive.full.2506488.jpg (1266x864, 823K)

Prometheus the anime, at least this party has the excuse of being all children

The best part of the mango is the extras

I watched that and nope, Astra is better. Nostalgia doesnt make a thing good.

>implying they're just ripping of a single movie
it's such a mess and there's a reason for it

How are they similar? Are you actually comparing them or did you just discover that the idea of group exploration in anime might not be as uncommon as you think?
This looks cool though, I might check it out

UPS was good until the alien boy came into the picture

Kaoru dicks Luna at the end, right?

its exactly like this, except the characters arent mary sues and have to actually work to survive

Yeah, no. Infinite Ryvius is much more similar to Astra.

Attached: good.png (1280x720, 417K)

Do people here like Aries?

Cool

I like Luca and his fat trap butt

>he didnt read the manga 2 years ago when it was dumped here on Yea Forums

what the fuck are you doing mate?

Attached: disgust05.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>They aren't going to be laughing anymore...

it annoys me why their buttcracks and bulges wont show up when they wear their spandex suits. Its not like they're wearing underwear

NOT THE FUTA!

Attached: 1562280018185.png (299x295, 178K)

>guns are totally banned in the future
Someone warn /k/.

His buttcrack is right there.
Also in the manga there are some crotch shots where the bulge is slightly prominent but I don’t have any examples on me. Don’t ask why I remember this

you know exactly why you remember it

Goddamn I want to make sweet passionate love to her.

Attached: Astra - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.18_[2019.07.04_02.48.34].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>Didnt notice Aries had dual color eyes until it was mentioned
Oh nononono, Im getting rusty.

Attached: Old LP Meme.jpg (500x568, 131K)

Good thing Luca is there to fuck the edginess out of him

Hiro is so cool.

Attached: 2345234353245232.jpg (1268x713, 103K)

Are you saying that Luca is a top? No way.

They’re both verse.

Well, Ulgar sure as fuck isn't so I guess it has to be Luca

Anyone familiar with a glue gun knows that's not how a the gun works. Glue just coming out as slowly just like tooth paste.

Attached: Frodo.jpg (400x399, 42K)

well it helps that her heterochromia is closer to ACTUAL Heterochromia and she's not running around with one blue and one deep red eye

in what chapter do they find out about Luca being a trap?

but user, it's the future!

Attached: 34566-1.jpg (1524x1378, 174K)

Yeah in the 20th century. That's a space glue gun.

Manga Aries yes, anime not so much.
She's still an airhead in the manga but so far the anime has cut out enough scenes of her figuring stuff out that she comes off as a retard in comparision.
Inori Minase is doing a great job at capturing her character though, which mostly makes up for it to me.

She has the boring kind of heterochromia.

Attached: Heterechromic Cat.jpg (1280x1078, 317K)

FUTURE GLUE GUN IN ZERO G
AINT GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT

which space station were you on that you tried this?

Can you imagine having tits and a body like that and thinking you are a loser?

in the 20s somewhere. I think 21 or 22. Just read the whole manga.

>Best heterochromia girl airs the same day...
How can pinkshit ever recover?!

Attached: D_JTM9cXkAIW_Py.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

What makes you think he’s a trap? He has a dick and he openly refers to himself as male

>One is daughter material
>One is wife material
It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Nah she still comes off as competent in the anime as of now, though not as much as in the manga.

Major spoilers her mother abused her to make sure she never stood out because she's a clone for her famously talented mother to transfer her consciousness into, but the practice is mega illegal

You could have just said child abuse. That's plenty.

You're right, I'd imagine I'd spawn some retarded pinkshit so I launched her into space then sent her through a wormhole to some remote part of the galaxy.

clones are property, not children.

meant for

Which Hollywood movie was the one about the forbidden clones again? With Scarlett Boobie Johnson, no?

Power bottoms are a thing

These frodos getting dumber with each new show

>Called Aries Spring
>Is actually a Taurus and also best girl
What went right?

only if you're /fit/, user. I.e. none of you faggots.

Attached: f4833f18b3dc84025b7d363e46f32ab.jpg (480x360, 38K)

>What went right?
In this show?? Not much, really.

You people keep mentioning this, does it actually happen? Do those two get homo?

Attached: tinytitties.jpg (466x195, 13K)

I'm not even surprised at fuckers not spoiling this.

>It's a manga fags ruin another show for everyone else thread

No, because the author is fucking coward. It's pretty easy to pretend they did though.

It's not like you were warned weeks ago that this will happen.

>It's pretty easy to pretend
t. homofürst, you fags are all in fucking denial

The face of a man who feels betrayed.

I need doujins of Luca fucking every single person on the ship.

Attached: whataslut.jpg (594x310, 45K)

Just because you warn people you're an asshole doesn't make you not an asshole.

Their hands touched. That's pretty gay.

Attached: homos.jpg (1324x556, 209K)

This is why people make fun of animeonlies

Now this is really gay.

Attached: waytoogay.jpg (325x478, 43K)

I have lost my patience, gonna read the manga.

Hey, I'm not posting spoilers.

They make fun of them because you're an asshole? Well yeah, that makes sense.

Here's a tip for you. If you don't want to be spoiled for an anime, stay off of Yea Forums

Attached: CR.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

Doujins WHEN

The edge is kill

Attached: gross.jpg (581x488, 47K)

So I'm guessing their relationship from now on will just be Luca trolling the shit out of Ulgar? Now I kind of get why people like this pair.

Attached: troll.jpg (615x525, 85K)

I was fully expecting him to suck her finger and was disappointed when he did not.

Anyway, I should probably go back and read all the chapters I skipped. I shall be back later with more spoilers for you all.

Attached: moresluts.jpg (630x602, 100K)

Boys cant do that to girls

How dumb do they think their readers are? Everyone knows this shit.

Attached: kindergarten.jpg (335x495, 49K)

I'm really trying to like this one, but it just has too much forced drama.

See you say that but then we get posts like

It has forced plot points from over a dozen of hollywood kinos, where each plot point was the main attraction and focus. Here they're just a gimmick in an awful mess. This isn't written by a human, but by some google-neural-network-AI-bot thingy that was fed the synopsis of some kino movies. Prove me wrong. You can't. It explains everything.

Most interesting planet so far. I want a pet gloopie.

Cow tits girl is still annoying and useless.

Attached: gloopieisbestboy.jpg (426x309, 20K)

Her new look reminds of some other anime gril but I can't think of who

Attached: uselesschunkoflard.jpg (514x587, 34K)

Finally got to the beach episode

Attached: evenmoresluts.jpg (548x530, 56K)

Just started watching, it’s the blond guy isn’t it
He’s the only one MC passed over

>Aries wearing a bikini
Yes...YES. Can't wait for the episode.

I actually met a little girl once with one blue and one green eye. I was under the impression that when it occurs, that's the common type. Pretty crazy desu.
Felt kind of bad for her honestly.

It's written by Norimitsu Kaihou I believe. I've begun to notice a lot of similarly forced drama in the Gakkou Gurashi manga too. From what I've seen, you're probably right.

Yeah plus he's a total fag. Might as well shoot him out the airlock regardless of whether he did it or not.

Everyone in this show is a fag. Even the girls.

I remember reading the manga months ago. It felt more like a weeb webcomic than a professional manga from Japan for some reason.

Hey you take that back the loli's very cute and not a fag.

So why the fuck do these two look exactly the same if they're not biological sisters?

Attached: tumblr_ptfhk4O2GA1til28x_540.jpg (540x243, 24K)

I'd tell you if you didn't out yourself as a tumblrina.

Because watch the show, dick face. Jesus Christ. Everyone is in such a rush to prove they got one up on the series that they don't even want to wait to see if there's answers to the shit they're bitching about.

Nah I just looked up a picture of quiterrie and funicia on google images since I didn't have one saved.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-221821_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x2692, 1.34M)

I'm not trying to get a one up on the show. To me it just seemed like a stupid oversight since most other things in the series seem pretty surface level.

And I was just curious if anyone else that had thought the same thing.

I figure, they were both genetically modified to look like Kat from Gravity Rush
Unfortunately personality wise they were both dismal failures, and sent to be disposed of

Well if you'd stop asking questions long enough for the show to give you an answer you might actually learn something. I mean right off the top of me head I can think of at least a few different reasons for their more than passing similarity but no no don't let a story be told just jump up to point out an "inconsistency"

>Mother that never talks to her daughter one day randomly adopts another girl who looks exactly like her daughter, and then they both coincidentally get dropped into the middle of space with some conspiracy to kill them

Even without spoiling this, it's already dropped massive hints that something isn't quite right with the "adopted" explanation. Unless you actually want someone to spoil it for you, just wait for the show to get to it.

I didn't exactly think there would be some crazy conspiracy or some shit behind it. Like I said, it just seemed weird to me, I mean god damn this IS a discussion thread isn't it? It's not that fucking weird to ask a question.

You don't even have to think MASSIVE CONSPIRACY, just that a near identical not blood related kid probably screams something like illegitimate bastard.

>, I mean god damn this IS a discussion thread isn't it? It's not that fucking weird to ask a question.

Except your're not discussion shot. You're jumping the gun to call something off when it's supposed to be off. Asking questions is fine but show a little bit of independent thought.

>You don't even have to think MASSIVE CONSPIRACY, just that a near identical not blood related kid probably screams something like illegitimate bastard.
>You're jumping the gun to call something off when it's supposed to be off. Asking questions is fine but show a little bit of independent thought.
Dude... that's exactly why I was wondering what was up with it. I was asking because it seemed like something was fucking off about it. My first thought was shitty writing because that's what it seemed like to me given the rest of the seemingly bad writing.

You're still a retard for asking questions about a finished manga.

>My first thought was shitty writing

And that's why you're an idiot who got called out on trying to get one up on the show. How are you gonna call it shit when the answers will reveal themselves later. We haven't even asked all the questions yet.

The goal was to see what others who had only seen the anime thought about it, but unfortunately, this is Yea Forums, where people are too dumb to understand the difference between trying to discuss something and saying "hey look I found something the writer's didn't think about hur hur those retards."

Yeah I'm saying that was my first thought. I'm not saying that that's 100% the reason why.

>It poisons you and wont give the antidote unless you are poisoned
Is this alien fungus one of the most diabolical villains of all time?

>ask a stupid question
>Get called stupid
>YOU'RE THE DUMB ONE

Yes. That was the most interesting planet they went to.

>How are you gonna call it shit when the answers will reveal themselves later. We haven't even asked all the questions yet.
Sorry I can't see into the fucking future to know if the question I'm asking about a currently airing anime would be answered in a later episode that hasn't aired yet.

I didn't call it shit either. I said that the sisters looking so similar despite not being related SEEMED LIKE shitty writing, and that some other stuff SEEMED LIKE shitty writing, implying that I could be wrong. Not once did I say "This series is shit."

Weird eh? Almost like there are inconsistencies in a show that's got a bunch of unsolved mysteries.

I'm confused. Where's the obnoxiously flamboyant doctor and the vocally alarmist robot?

Holy shit, you're still at it? Just admit you're a dumbass who's too stupid he has to rely on his fellow anime onries to make stupid conjectures. No need to drag this moronic crap on.

Yep, that's why I was asking about it.

Sure, it was a kinda dumb for my first thought to be bad writing, but the point stands that I was asking a question to find out what other anons thought about it.

>but the point stands that I was asking a question to find out what other anons thought about it.

That may have been what you meant but it's not what you wrote.

It probably looks weird to someone that doesn't know me I guess. I just talk like that in my everyday life.

Well learn to have the common sense to know that nobody knows or cares about who you are. You are anonymous. And you are a moron.

When did I say anything about anyone caring about who I am?
I acknowledged that I worded something strangely and that it probably looked weird to someone that doesn't know me. I never said that the misunderstanding was your fault for not knowing who I am.

I don't care what you all say, depressed girl best grill.

I like her big fat chinese milkers.

Kinda surprised that this show isn't super popular.

Some people are avoiding the threads because of spoilers but there's other shows to shitpost this season.

You know how it goes. People would rather shit post about whatever shonen garbage is out there. Also Symphogear. HOLY FUCK SYMPHOGEAR!

retard

Oh God I can't wait.

I could list a dozen occasions where they just ignore basic laws of physics and common sense, retard. And I'm not talking about pure fiction things like their helmets. That's what I can accept as is, pure fiction. So, do you think the basic physics laws and common sense will be just ignored in the future? Just like in all the burger movies. Way to go with the argument, retard.

With all of this, I can fully enjoy this anime, but sometimes mildly annoyed by stuff that doesn't make sense.

Post Yunhua

Just finished the manga. Just fuck my life. Guess I would have to drop the anime because I already know whats going to happen. Fuck my curiosity honestly.

>doesn't want to attract attention
>semon demon body on skin-tight clothing
Is she even trying?

Attached: 1562287005275.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

You would miss out on a lot of stuff only the adaptation can provide, like Aries laugh.

goddamn do I just want to knock her down and just plow her

Its my habit honestly. Find some interesting anime then I will read the source material. Eventually after reading the source I will completely drop the anime because I don't know why the fuck, unless I really like the anime and the source at the same time.

G-gomennasai

was it worth it?

So is this show any good? Are there mechs or is it just space travel?

Space travel in a space ship.

This would be really fun to watch with Yea Forums if it was an anime original and nobody knew all the spoilers.
Glad i've stumbled upon the manga on my own like half a year before the anime announcement.

Eh its okay I guess.

Why do they ignore basic fucking logic? You can't choke on water in zero G, how the fuck do they think astronauts on the ISS survive?

>You can't choke on water in zero G
If an air bubble suddenly skullfucks you, you can most certainly choke to death.

>how the fuck do they think astronauts on the ISS survive?

By not getting skullfucked by air bubbles.

If they're not their parents being sad at the loss of their children, then I have no idea. Maybe they're people the children are clones of.

yes

Am I supposed to know what B-5 means already?
it's a shitty laugh but what a stupid reason to drop a show, imagine dropping fucking lain over that shit

Oh I'm retarded, should have finished the episode before I went asking questions

>should have finished the episode before I went asking questions

This is what anime fans are now. A bunch of retards so quick to jump the gun and go online to say nothing that they can't even watch the fucking show.

Funicia

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 01 [720p].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

No

Attached: Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.58_[2019.07.18_07.43.24].jpg (1280x720, 90K)

OK

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 02 [720p].mkv - 0006.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I like this show but the idea of a planet that somehow functions without any firearms stretches my disbelief a little.

Why yes, almost all planets haven't been burgerized in this universe.

It's easier to swallow than some of the early TNG Roddenberry shit. Also Japan has pretty strict gun laws to start with.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv - 0005.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.51.772.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

Is it wrong that I pegged Luca as a woman before people started using male pronouns to refer to Luca?

>kyo stay in the building

Heres my thoughts:
>MC has a hero complex, an urge to save others and we keep hearing his thoughts of potential suspects
>Pink Hair Girl has thoughts of wanting to not be alone and making friends
>Tanned Tsundere behaves too casual to be a terrorist
>Tanned Loli seems suspicious because who the fuck sends a loli with a hand puppet into space? She might also be a sleeper agent who turns evil when hearing a specific word
>Smart Guy found out that the ship was sabotaged in the first place and seemed genuienly shocked to find out about it
>Blond Guy seems like hes keeping a false facade up and said at the beginning that he wouldnt want to be the leader because of responsibility. This might be a lie to not be the main focus of the ship's crew
>Shy Glasses Girl is the one we know the least about and she might be a suicide-bomber because of her depression from her experience with her mother
>Emo Gun Guy said he was the son of some kind of principal of the school who might hate him enough to send him to his death. Also he has some experience with guns for some reason and is hiding one. Isolated from others

Noteworthy:
>Tanned Loli's hand puppet has a more mature personality. Also her adoption followed right after her mother's death and her being in the group was intended since then. Keep in mind that sentence with B-5 getting "illuminated"
>Shy Glasses Girl and Emo Gun Guy sat near the river next to eachother and maybe talked. Both also seem to keep away from the rest of the crew. Maybe theyre both assassins or terrorists

Fucking extension cords, jeez. How can anyone take this retarded show seriously?

Attached: mpv-shot0007.png (1920x1072, 1.85M)

I think it was cool

it's the future i'm sure they have better technology to easily and safely pacify people
you don't need guns in modern society you dumb fucking burger

Oh god my nostalgia...

Wickie...

t. john howard
Yes I'm still fucking mad

i don't even know who that is

And yet you feel yourself qualified to speak on matters of firearm control

look its 2160 or whatever the fuck, why do you feel it's necessary to shoot to kill on sight
they probably have advanced tazers / tranquilizers, or other methods of safe pacification available

Save it and see if you're right at the end.

Yeah and I am sure it's totally possible for the common man to manufacture such a thing.
And if they had tazers and shit aiming would still be a required thing which makes the reason they were talking about it in the show irrelevant