Quack

quack

Attached: duck.jpg (1115x623, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j88aI1jOWXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am a stranger to these lands. Could someone do me the kindness of explaining why the birds here are so ornate and that duck seems to be posing fancily at me?

i think its something they put in the vapes

I trusted a duck once and it was a mistake

It's fascinating how everyone knows he's an asshole at this point yet they have no idea how far down the glacier of douchebaggery goes.

Who might be responsible for the contents of these vapes?

So how about that Netflix War of Dragons huh, is there gonna be rips

Shoo! Shoo!

Attached: nothing at all.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

>watch first season
>think he is a well-intentioned troll who fucks with evil dudes for the good of mankind
>watch Sword of Life and Death
>turns out he is merely a sociopath who fucks with other people's lives for his own amusement
I regret watching that movie.

THE LAND IS CLOAKED IN DEEPEST BLUE

>for the good of mankind
user, you might want to re-watch season 1 and pay attention to the shit shit he says. He has always been self-centered; it's not that he bullies bad guys because they're bad, it's because bad guys have the qualities that make it amusing for him to troll them.

Attached: 1558784604474.jpg (835x1181, 302K)

I'm almost sure he says in S1 that he doesn't do it for anyone but because villains are the proudest and the most ambitious.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Thunderbolt Fantasy S2 - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.18_[2019.01.23_02.10.18].jpg (1280x738, 237K)

Run, ducks bond for life around here and they will only bring you misfortune.

Attached: Stalking Duck.png (937x1458, 1.52M)

Evil Aoi Yuuki voice was pretty hot.

Attached: Panic Zenbu.jpg (717x789, 69K)

He says in Season 1 that he only goes after villains because he finds them the most amusing. He already knew the Hu Yin Shi were being attacked yet did nothing, and he was all too willing to let Shou and Dan Fei stay imprisoned. Sword of Life and Death merely let us see the full depths of his evil and let us realize exactly the kind of terrifying shit Shou and everyone else could fall victim to at any time, and it sure as hell made Season 2 all the more tense. Vapeduck wasn't just Mie's superior as a swordsman, he was superior as a sadist to boot. He is the evil "final boss" character who wants to stay young, active, and adventurous instead of becoming a complacent target, and hiding his role in particular events is one way he does so.

Bless you Yea Forums for telling me to watch this show. S3 can't come soon enough.

THE SHADOW OF EAGLES ACROSS THE MOON

When is Urobochi going to stop playing with dolls and make the Madoka movie he promised

he got btfo pretty hard by the other scumbag though

Hopefully never. Rebellion is the perfect ending for the franchise and if you're that desperate for more Madoka, just go jump down the gacha slippery slope.

While I agree that Rebellion is a perfect ending, I just think it's weird he'd advertise a new film and then drop it without saying anything

That’s because the dude knew when to cut & run. Duck misread him and it was hilarious to see Duck falter.

Once it's out check your favorite torrent site.

Even knowing this, I’m still not 100% sure on why duck targeted Phoenix killer. It’s not like phoenix killer is particularly arrogant compared to other villains aside from him on being an assassin and focusing on swordplay, and to rub it in the duck struck when phoenix was at his most humble and trying to turn his life around.

On the other hand, my friend had another interpretation where duck was targeting the guys at the sword competition more than SPK; he was just a means to an end to crash the tournament that duck hated and was totally willing to play the long game to get his trust and make SPK suffer. Either way, chaotic neutral grade A dick.

SPK was easy to deceive. That’s why he did it.

Duck also misread fox’s character completely. What he thought was lawful evil was more like neutral/chaotic evil.

>where duck was targeting the guys at the sword competition more than SPK
It pretty much was the case. He even flat out talk about the tourney people with disdain with how they're fakers so he showed them phoenix, aka a guy who takes swordsmanship for what it is: for killing, not for showmanship and circlejerking. Him getting phoenix to come with him is no different from him stringing sho fukan and tan hi along to con best 10 guy.

If it was just him targeting the easily deceived and arrogant, wouldn’t he just target people like spear guy? He was a pretty arrogant hothead in S1 before character development; all talk and no skill and perfect to try to btfo. Maybe cause it would be so easy to trick spear guy that it becomes boring?

I hope the Duck eats hard shit in season 3

It was added last week but there's nothing on nyaa or elsewhere yet.

Attached: D7NiJZLV4AEkbqz.jpg (939x832, 133K)

Became my favourite character when he attacked duck as soon as he had a chance.

Attached: palabard.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

he cant keep getting away with it, hes bound to get completely btfo eventually

best girl

Attached: Muh Knaifu.png (1887x977, 2M)

Top 10 Anime Battles of All Time

Attached: When the Bard reveals he multi-classed as a Paladin.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

Next week you may want to tune in to the TBF stage live from Wonfes with Butcher and Nishikawa, 12:20 JST youtube.com/watch?v=j88aI1jOWXs

Attached: 66782268_2383527795095993_1934303229730881536_n.jpg (678x960, 99K)

Doesn't duck always fail his master plan anyways? In season 1 he didn't see the release of the god coming and had to be saved. In season 2 I don't remember how exactly he failed. I just got the feeling that his schemes never reach the big payoff he wanted.

Dolls have been the best thing he's made so I hope he doesn't stop.

>In season 2 I don't remember how exactly he failed.
He wanted to give Fox the despair feelings due to Fox losing his reputation and men, but he didnt count on Fox being such a shit that he was willing to just become a bandit or something.

He likes juicy targets. He doesn't care if someone might be able to reform, he wants them at their most messed up and most entertaining. He saw all the Screaming Phoenix Killer's emotional wounds and baggage and realized he could inflame that forever. At the same time, he got to mess with the tournament for trying to organize the idea of combat and skills, yet still did so in a way where most everyone, including the sword saint, were killed via cheap shots and by playing along with the rules only to suddenly break them instead of risking a proper confrontation or "learning" experience. It was a perfect display of Vapeduck's sadism and parts of his hypocrisy to boot, and it serves as constant danger Shou is at the mercy of, in part precisely because he doesn't fully realize it yet.

>chaotic neutral grade A dick
>gets a guy to murder most of the people in a tournament who are largely not malicious
Duck is chaotic evil, only chaotic neutral on a good day.

He's the only one with common sense

That cemented him as one of my top favorites, but I already liked him before then. He seamlessly joined the show and was a magnificent character, and I love how the OP and ED are actual songs he sings in the show itself.

I used to listen to T.M Revolution a lot as a teenager and this show reignited my love for him. Why did I ever stop listening to his music?

In season 1 his plan succeeded, it just backfired. In season 2, he completely failed. The outcome of his master trolling plan was exactly the opposite he expected and he was butthurt about it for the rest of the show.

Duck getting fucked over by the guy I'm blanking on the name of (Chinese names are hard, okay) was so immensely satisfying.

Tenguy?

The guy was talking about

You mean Fox then

Welcome.

Attached: 1545167549684.webm (1100x618, 1.86M)

I tried watching it and it made no sense because it was a sequel? I was lost as fuck.

Thanks.

WTF Netflix. Why even buy it?

I love bad guys even other bad guys are disgusted by

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Thunderbolt Fantasy S2 - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.10_[2019.03.09_18.05.43].jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Urobuchi seemed pleased by it.

Why the fuck does he love China so much?

>he wasn't possessed by the sword the whole time

Taiwan
The Chinese got the culture siphoned out of them thanks to Mao

He was a glorious waifufag, even mindgaming the mindgame sword by the end. He truly was the Rent Free Monk.

When's the bard backstory movie coming out?

This year.

Attached: 19586281725cfa623214718.jpg (900x900, 295K)

He's never going to make anything except TF ever again and he loves it

Good.

Attached: 85-04.jpg (379x214, 83K)

That makes him just as bad as duck though. The same way duck denies villains the possibility to redeem themselves, Bard denies the possibility villains won't act according to his predictions.

wasnt bard right though

Yeah, seems like nobody ripped it yet (even thought there is the chinese version with chinese subs on nyaa)

>denies villains the possibility to redeem themselves
Why would he? This isn't anime m8.

The movie wasn't written by Urobuchi. Hence probably the somewhat inconsistent characterization since this kind of flashback probably wasn't what he had in mind for duck/phoenix backstory when writing s1.

Because sometimes they actually did, like Phoenix.

>yfw in season 3 duck is the big bad

The only way I could see this happening is if one of the major characters for the season was a former heinous villain who was truly remorseful and he ended up getting in good with Sho.

Attached: 1547372785049.jpg (1407x796, 213K)

>That makes him just as bad as duck though
He has detect evil, and the Duck is a bad dude. I don't see why he has to hesitate or pretend he can reform a guy.

Too early for that. Remember, urobuchi wants this to keep going on as long as he can.

he would just get btfo easily unless he steals like 10 swords from Shofukan

>That makes him just as bad as duck though.
In heady, philosophizing morality, maybe. But in practice I'd say no. The thing is duck is an instigator. He'll fuck with villains and steal what's precious to them, including their redemption, but he'll then just let them go. How many people ended up being hurt or killed because duck did stuff like make phoenix a totally remorseless asshole or screw over the demon chick? Even in the show itself we see that duck's fuckery has resulted in negative outcomes like the sword in the first season being destroyed or the envoy from the other country just shrugging and moving on to commit more evil.

At least with bard, he just murders them. One can argue about some villains perhaps being redeemed, I don't recall how he may have dealt with the female villain in season 2 and if Sho stopped him from killing her, but it's hard to argue that him just killing evil people and removing them from the world is equivalent to stirring them up and then unleashing them on the public.

Attached: 1553227927787.webm (1280x720, 958K)

I dont know, to me it seemed that duck is better at swordplay than Sho.

You could not only have him be the big bad of season 3 and still do more, you could do that and have him continue to be a major character. Unless they totally changed duck's character, him being a big bad would be more a conflict of interest than an irrevocable turn into evil villainy. Just have him and Sho be completely at odds with the outcome of the season, Sho wins, and then duck grumbles and they go their separate ways again until the next season where they may end up uneasy allies like in seasons 1 and 2. It might be interesting that way, to help keep up the tension of whether, and how much, duck will screw Sho over that might get lost if they're buddies all the time.

>king of thieves, do you have enough swords?

Attached: 1538318794978.jpg (123x112, 19K)

>all this duck hate
What the fuck? He gets evil people their just deserts.

Attached: 73948926_p0.jpg (960x1222, 567K)

Duck is the strongest individual (not counting Monk+Sword which is two) in the show. He's never getting BTFO in a fight until the absolute critical moment. His character is that he avoids fighting because it's too dull and goes about things in the most contrived, difficult, and therefore, satisftying way.

Pretty sure he is but Sho is just that much of a beast. The problem is that he never goes all out and the ones who give him actual trouble have him on some handicap.

Because he is more evil than they are.

we never saw Sho using an actual sword properly so there's that

Ye, Sho just has bullshit stats and Qi manipulations. None of his named techniques have anything to do with sword mastery either, he just manipulates Qi to wreck shit and the weapon doesn't matter.

We don't know how many wormhole-tier swords Sho has sealed up in there.

When has he done something like murdering innocents?

Attached: 72348148_p26.png (400x990, 390K)

He engineered the murder of plenty of innocents in the movie.

It's not his problem Phoenix fell for it and went back to killing.

Attached: 71966253_p0.jpg (750x900, 196K)

His actions have consequences you know? He never kills villains, just leaves them to seethe even harder than ever. Then the innocents have to deal with the fallout. Hell, because he fucked over Fox, Fox ended up killing several people.

Fair enough, but we need to remember he kept the wormhole sword in the same list as "evil bitch sword that seduces you and is kind of strong" and "sword that turns people into zombies." All of which are strong enough, but are kind of a few rungs beneath "open a fucking portal to the edge of the universe."

It's not his problem the cops can't do their job.

Attached: 71552089_p0.jpg (946x1339, 1.05M)

>Duck is the strongest individual (not counting Monk+Sword which is two) in the show.
This. Butcher confirmed back in S1 interview that Duck was > Everyone else.

>But even Rin Setsua has to protect the world for normal people so that he can keep having fun. On the other hand, when Betsu Tengai, who in a way is an honest person, follows his ideals to their conclusion, he decides to “let the world go to ruin.”
>That’s how an overpowered cheat character like Rin Setsua is completely defeated.

>Is that what you wanted to show?
>Yes. The strongest and most self-indulgent character letting victory itself slip through his fingers. That’s what happens when your idea of victory is too loose.

Sho has his swords, but as seen with Monk last season, those aren't always about internal power.

You wouldn't fuck a duck.

Attached: duck.png (222x200, 63K)

Why would I want to lose all of my valuables and dignity?

I would fuck this duck.

I think he means all the swordsmen he murdered in their break rooms via the One Eyed Impaler as part of the plan.

I would eat duck breast.

Attached: made for sucking.png (262x232, 73K)

That is who I mean.

Just watch me.

Attached: D5fQwHZUcAEWeiu.jpg (676x965, 108K)

I need plum sauce with this duck.

No.

Attached: shoe.png (200x244, 68K)

Of course not. If you ended up making fuck with duck, it'd only be because it was part of some plan of his. Don't want any part of that shit.

Attached: 1468418405708.webm (720x404, 1.21M)

Is Sawano still on board for s3?

I was about to ask if duck ever fucks for fun but I guess that's exactly the problem.

5 minutes with those pliant lips is worth the stray arrow conveniently piercing my skull afterward.

Attached: D3nzajqUEAAbviO.jpg (512x616, 54K)

Why does he dress like a slut?

Duck experiences sexual thrill only through deceiving the wicked.

As long as they never stop dropping THE LAND IS CLOAKED IN DEEPEST BLUE on us during hype moments, I'm happy.

To be honest, he was kinda lackluster in s2. All the good tracks were done by another guy.

Because his good friends exited the stage and someone had to.

Attached: 58791040_p4.png (800x582, 589K)

This. Its the soul of the series.

Because the artists work at Nitro+

Attached: 543142.jpg (850x1374, 245K)

Attached: thunderbolt_fantasy2_1.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

these scenes were so fucking cool

Attached: thunderbolt_fantasy2_2.png (1920x1080, 3M)

Attached: vape duck asshole.png (600x526, 38K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppnyuatGGL1tq12u7_500.jpg (500x210, 46K)

Season 3 better have it down even further

All the way down to his pubes

Glad anons have the right idea.

Attached: 1555221373981.jpg (800x1809, 303K)

>Sings the fucking opening theme to overpower and take down a dragon.
The wonders of being voiced by Takanori Nishikawa. Or anyone who sings an OP for that matter.

Duck is smooth as a ken doll, no pubes

What he did to Phoenix is legitimately one of the most evil things I've ever seen

Whats the better dub; Taiwanese or Japanese?

Japanese.

>even entertaining the thought of listening to chingchong over smooth japanese seiyuu
Taiwanese and Chinese are awful sounding languages, I say that as someone who watches a fair amount of donghua. Plus a lot of the Pili puppets are voiced by one man in original Thai dubs, even females.

Attached: [GSK_kun] Adorable Food Goddess - 07 (WEBrip 1080p AAC) [DCDECD10].mkv_snapshot_17.54_[2019.06.27_13 (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Yeah he has a condition

Attached: [Fumei] Thunderbolt Fantasy - The Sword of Life and Death (CR 720p) [DD68DD4A].mkv_snapshot_01.14.37 (264x335, 89K)

she deserved better

Attached: sg.jpg (1000x563, 131K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Thunderbolt Fantasy S2 - 04 [720p] cheeky duck.webm (1000x562, 869K)

Duck went from being my favorite to most hated character thanks to the film.

Attached: [Fumei] Thunderbolt Fantasy - The Sword of Life and Death (CR 720p) [DD68DD4A].mkv_snapshot_00.22.12 (1280x720, 1.31M)

not really

There's this thing called, being a dick.

she had just got to the point of being able to begin a redemption arc desu