Symphogear

Swords shouldn't use sunglasses

Attached: 1563279433589.webm (1280x720, 906K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anichart.net/Summer-2015
files.catbox.moe/agadra.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say what

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.41_[2019.07.13_21.14.52].jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

Post everyone's diva.

Attached: 1562388739671.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

You already posted her

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.16_[2019.07.16_00.28.04].jpg (1920x1080, 705K)

Attached: Symphogear.GX.SP2.S00E04.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[9810D547].mkv_snapshot_01.18_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 691K)

Attached: 75349308_p0.png (1761x1516, 2.7M)

Attached: 75705813_p2.jpg (1634x1900, 1.12M)

You have been visited by the LESBIAN OF BLATANT FORESHADOWING!

Happy smiles with your waifu will come to you but only if you post SENKOU in this thread!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.25_[2019.07.07_08.04.11].jpg (1920x1080, 741K)

and maria

HAJIMARU SEKAI

Attached: 75588725_p15.jpg (630x900, 254K)

I miss Cagliostro.

Shield the Sword!

Attached: Maria protec sword.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

I want Evil Miku so bad.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.45_[2019.07.14_23.52.38].jpg (1920x1080, 993K)

Maria is a good protector for her little sisters and sword
Should Maria have a shield geah?

You know I was thinking it since at least GX but yeah, Maria really should have had a shield instead of a chain whip.

why was GX hated again?

I'm finally starting XV
I hope it's not shit

AZX didn't exist yet back then so we didn't know how bad Symphogear actually could get.

I'm finally starting XV and I've just taken a shit.

Cagliostro joined the 40%.

AZX doesn't exist at all. I'm glad this hypothetical bad Symphogear isn't a thing!

Because second half decided to become a shitty Saturday cartoon with the Autoscorers jobbing one by one despite having stomped the gears and feeling like actual threats. Character development consisted of daddy/mommy issues from Tsubasa, Hibiki, and Maria. Kirika and Shirabe's character development consisted of shitty forced drama where they were arguing with each for no reason and was wholly unnecessary when a few episodes ago they were fighting their absolute damn best, overdosing on Linker, to redeem themselves. Hibiki's dad was one of the worst things to come from that show and even after one full season he hasn't showed up, making Hibiki's plotline in the season of trying to reconnect her family fucking pointless. Ver's return was hilarious but ultimately was stupid, badly written, and clearly just a throwaway fanservice for Sugita fans. The final fight against Carol looked fucking stupid.

Where are the piccies????????

It is, don't bother.

Does this look like an evil to you?

Attached: IMG_20190717_182847.jpg (900x450, 113K)

yeah same, im okay with the chain sword because its not a big damage thing but more of a AOE weapon
a shield would make her useful as fuck

Ironically,the only actual woman of the group was the most suicidal

Topdad

But she has a shield. And a cannon. And a fist. And a tornado. And a dagger launcher. And a blanket.
And a chain sword.

The only thing that's keeping Airgetlarm from being OP is the fact that Maria is using it. It's the perfect Mary Sue weapon.

>There's even a little compartment that hides teddie grams for when Shirabe and Kirika need a snack.

I want to do straight things with Chris!

>doesn't have a beyblade launcher
Shit relic dess.

Attached: 1562961201467.png (250x250, 116K)

I don't actually know how Aoicchi willingly shares a stage with all those old farts.

Attached: 1392461244364.jpg (384x384, 50K)

Cute!

Oh yeah evil Miku hyoe

Where's Zesshoushinai full series?

yeah but if she was more focused as a shield or something because her geah is kinda hard to explain because she has everything

Y.Aoi please, we all know who's puting butts in seats

Attached: nana on a jetski.jpg (640x360, 45K)

>The only thing that's keeping Airgetlarm from being OP is the fact that Maria is using it
Airgetlam couldn't prevent Serena's death, it can't be that good.

Whatever you say, Grandma.

Attached: 1562715728334.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

She was crushed by rubble after soloing a fully awakened Nephilim. Don't ask for the impossible.

Well holy shit they did it. I hope ep2 is as good as this

Attached: 1560393104704.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

Thatis, you are going to your room with dinner and no little boys for a month

It's got a stripper who puts on clothes instead

Make sure to eat strawberry jam donuts during the second half of ep2 for full immersion.

>Matching scrunchies
But of course.

Attached: IMG_20190717_190250.jpg (750x750, 75K)

My sword gives me this weird look, what do?

Attached: 1563355635354.jpg (1841x2048, 673K)

Why was she on a jetski?

Shield it

Why not?

Attached: [Anonymous] Senki Zesshoushinai Symphogear [Hi10p 720p FLAC] [402B8543].mkv_snapshot_03.28_[2019.07. (1280x720, 137K)

Kill a loli

Whip your dick out

Hug her. Console her. Protect her. Do everything you can to restore her smile.

Attached: Maria 3.jpg (640x360, 63K)

Dumb!

Attached: 1559333318200.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Because she's Nana Mizuki and you're not.

Attached: nana guns.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

she downsized it so she isnt that dumb

I miss deadpan creepy Tsubasa, too bad she was only a thing in Zesshoushinai.

I like dense gay Tsubasa

Attached: sing all night.jpg (1280x1440, 799K)

How the hell did she get those biceps?

Because she's Nana Mizuki, and you're not.

Attached: NANA FIRE.jpg (800x600, 53K)

But I am

The Kirika transformation was so fucking hot holy shit.

Don't we all

Finally some ruthless antagonists

>Hibiki character assassination, first she acts like a little pacifist pussy bitch, then she turns into a fucking selfish bitchcunt, tops the season off with forcibly shoving her sociopath father (whom she forgave for literally no reason) on her visibly uncomfortable mom, telling them "dude just be together again lmao"
>writers literally had NO idea what the fuck to do with the characters so they just rinse and repeat copypasted character arcs from the previous seasons again, the middle of the season basically turned into Power Rangers esque filler where doll-of-the-week is defeated by powerup-of-the-week and some kind of moral lesson being learned that they already learned in prev seasons
>Topdad, literally everything about him and getting a free redemption despite basically doing nothing for it out of his own motivation (Hibiki practically forced it on him by going "I shall redeem you top dad, but c'mon dad you gotta work a little for it yourself!" (she unironically said this))
>main cast refusing to accept that Carol is actually a villain, keep trying to "save" her or something when she's been nothing but unrepentant evil and even rejected redemption with her dying fucking breath, all just because she has le cute grill body

The latter two points are actually so infuriating it makes you hate the entire franchise because it goes far beyond "well the writers fucked up there" and actually makes you think the writers have some sort of legitimate mental damage or severely warped morality. I mean, you can be boring, uninspired garbage all you want, but that shit was legitimately repulsive.

I want to fuck that sword after zenbu

Will we get GUNGNIR DATTO this season?

my money is on be mikugeah datto / custodian datto or something

they did continue shit from G in FX but the dad part would be better if he got a bad end and if Bikki realized she is the hero now, she IS what her dad used to be to her
the cant sing part would be okay if something fucked happened, lets say she fucks up hard and gets people hurt etc

GX had a late change in script due to issues and them having another season to work with after it

I have read this before

doesn't make it any less true, except the last one i kinda disagree with since cute girls are justice and should be protected regardless of villain status

Don't forget the alchemists Medieval European aesthetic doesn't fit the series at all.

It's almost like GX's flaws have been discussed to death or something

This, and I've had more than my fill of that kind of discussion while it was airing. Now I'd rather just let that sit in the past and remember the good bits. At least it gave us a good teal of top tier songs and one of my favorite action scenes period.

You don't understand Symphogear. Only the part about Hibiki is true and only half of it

Carol was actually my favorite villain because she didn't give a fuck about anything but her revenge. Evil loli is a great combo, especially if the loli is truly evil. Even though the reveal that it was all based on autistic misinterpretation of her dads words was retarded, but at the end of the day she still just wanted to fuck up humanity for killing him. And she wouldn't stop at nothing to achieve it, including erasing her own memories (which basically erased her self). You have to admire that.

But all of Symphogears acting like she had to be saved (from WHAT?) and was their friend was laughably autistic and makes them all look brain damaged.

>whom she forgave for literally no reason
Risking his life

>there won't be a Tsubasa/Maria gear unison song now that they already got their duet out of the way
Kinda disappoint.

And especially her catchphrase which is what was bothering her the most.
>character is about holding hands
>"hurrr she shouldn't try to do that for her own family no matter what"

>it was all based on autistic misinterpretation of her dads words
That's not what it was at all. The reveal was that she knew that's not what her father meant and was just twisting his words on purpose because she wanted to take revenge on the world.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Makes her even more based.

would she be better if she "forgot" what he wanted to say due to memory loss and her eating it up?

she became the hero her dad once was, theres even a line or two about it when she gets it then changes her mind

>would she be better if she "forgot" what he wanted to say due to memory loss and her eating it up?
That also happens. See GX 6, she says she forgot the reason she wanted to destroy everything when she burned her memories to fight.

oh i know but if that was the main reason, not being evil for evil sake and crying about her dads words when she knows its not what he was trying to tell her right?
making it less messy i guess

I remember thinking "why the fuck is this bitch crying now" in the last episode of GX, god that season was full of forced drama

God I can't stand herkz.

am i the only one who was okay with the drama but hated the 3 fights per episode crap? if the drama was better and had more time to develop etc right?

Bitching about GX every thread is forced discussion.

I just finished GX and I agree. I also don't like how the yuri is handled in this series after season 1, I loved Tsubasa drama with Kanade and how Kanade was more than a memeand and how he dealt withwith Hibiki.
I also think Chris should have had some yuri and even Chris x Hibiki would have been more interesting. I love Maria's kindness but at the moment is cheap pandering
And the fathers thing was hilarious

Attached: fad800dd87fc089db6fea3dc5397818dec90f4f1_hq.jpg (650x920, 117K)

I'm with you. Sure, Chris and DMJii had dumb as fuck and forced character arcs, but aside from that, the problem with GX was more about the way it was presented, not the concept itself.

i probably am biased to the series as such so i give it a pass on some shit
lets say you cut half of the fights, you get more downtime, more interactions to play with the amazing chemistry they all have and then you can deal with the drama

for Chris im fine with the senpai thing because Tsubasa and Chris continue their thing, hold hands to support each other during the ignite thing etc and she needs to do the same for them but cant, okay fine
Dess is stupid but depressed, Jii is cold and worries a lot so after LETS DO DRUGS AND FIGHT BECAUSE LOVE they had in G i get it when they want to prove they can do something right and then they fail again
but they needed more time for it

The Chris and Tsubasa thing was great. The whole scene where they save DMJii and try to ignite was one of the high points of GX. It's the Chris failing to be a good senpai and being all mopey about it that I just couldn't bring myself to believe. DMJii being dumb is more acceptable because that is what they are.

after the talk in GX ep 1-3 if i remember you get how they are happy to get accepted as much as they did after trying to kill the girls in G and after being terrorists, school, friends, food, Chris and Bikki being super nice to them especially and they follow Chris around like puppies so i see how it could happen
i wish Chris was more mad about it than depressed but she gets really mad later on

We all agree that Synchrogazer is the best OP, but which season had the best ED?

The first.

AXZ, but I'm really liking XV's so far.

Futurism for me
Axia no Kaze is my ultimate fanservice thing

Young children from nigger tier households are almost always eager to forgive their dads no matter how shitty they are, because it's their fucking dad.
Hibiki isn't remotely special in this regard.

The problem is that GX tries to paint this as a positive thing that should be strived for and something that is apparently successful (?) when everyone with the remotest amount of life experience knows that it's a tragic situation and that the kid is just waiting to have its idealism crushed.
That is after all what the "how come he dont want me man" episode was about. If her dad had actually turned over a new leaf this would have been a different story, but he hasn't. Or at least, no one would (or should) buy a "topdad is a good guy now because he like briefly risked his life or something" plot line.

pretty much
if bikki finally got that and said fuck it i dont need you and took the good things they had as good memories and became her own hero that has a new family i would rate GX with 1 point more

The point was that he was unwilling to do anything to try to become a better person again, and he was a good person before the shit with the victim blaming wrecked the family. The fact that risked his life was less about him redeeming himself and more about him showing that he was willing to try, which is all Hibiki had been asking of him all along. Given how Hibiki had known the better side of him for most of their lives, it's understandable how she would be willing to believe in him and give him a chance, specially because she personally wanted to have her good dad back too.

Again, most of what's wrong with GX is the presentation, not the content.

4 weeks of jobbing with the twist already revealed in the first week

How can swords stay sharp if their eyes are dulled?

G.

GX > G > AXZ = XV > S1

But they're all good.

Attached: D_reiJrUwAAIMVt.jpg_orig.jpg (793x700, 108K)

Bikki is a naive young girl that always gives chances yes
but i agree the presentation was messy not the content even if i wanted a bad end for him

G handeled their op and ed the best, the overlaps were always amazing.

Attached: D_W-vnlUwAEo-Zx.jpg orig.jpg (1200x850, 139K)

What's worse AXZ or GX?

You.

>We all agree that Synchrogazer is the best OP,
But that's not exterminate
But to answer your question, Futurism

Nana is such a fucking HOT MILF, holy shit.
I wanna worship those legs and ride her all night.

>MILF

I mean, she could very well be a mom at her age.

And you could very well be a dad at your age.

>40's

Attached: 75767485_p4.png (1472x1163, 287K)

Is Senritsu Sorority the best battle song of AZX?

Please, she's not 40 yet.

not only that but she is a fucking saint and a great senpai to her younger colleagues

its a great one yes
shows the growth the team had from G too

I wish Bikki would fist me.

Attached: D_pfzpbVAAA_DpP.png_orig.png (1932x1920, 558K)

Attached: 75775321_p0.jpg (1280x1152, 397K)

Poor idols... They push 30+ and their fans still want them to be virgins and childless 20 year Olds.

>Nana is a great senpai
>Tsubasa was a horrible senpai who always needed to be consoled by her kouhais untill she shaped up in AXZ

Pottery

Getting fisted by a handsome tomboy

Attached: 1563241867006.jpg (600x847, 96K)

literally not true actually

nana just doesn't get married because her father was a helicopter parent and now she keeps wanting to reach bigger hights

GX is top notch user
Ignore all haters and beef stroganoff will come to you

dunno Chris and Bikki like her a lot as a senpai

Hibiki isn't a tomboy.

I want to suck the dikki

Except Mizuki Nana could get married and nothing would change with the fandom, I bet. I think it's mostly because she wants to dedicate herself to her career.

Hibiki is a hibiki.

How in the world do they afford all the songs and VAs for this series? Where do they get the budget? Hold concerts and take 10%?

buy more cds user

Nana loves it, she was one of the creators for the show and Tsubasa is pretty much her self insert daughteru, they sell CDs and have concerts as well
its how some actors dont charge as much if they get to work on something they dreamed of i guess

King Records owns this show.

BD sales, ticket sales, events, etc.

Either that, or Change the Future. Or Hanasaku Yuuki. Or Gekishou Infinity.

Get in line, slut.

Attached: 0e62433b2d1b2d9b8a1181cc1cbb3f57.png (1000x1416, 707K)

Nana wills it.

What are they doing, bros? Is Maria getting ready to sing with Tsubasa all night long?

Attached: 1560594653866.jpg (1536x2048, 407K)

How many symphongear fans are there in Japan?

I wonder why they didn't release any "naked under the same sheet" poster like this with HibiMiku. Would make more sense than Tsubasa and Maria.

Symphogear trends #1 and #2 on twitter when it airs.
Take a guess.

enough for the show to get 5 seasons to sell out all CDs, concerts, merchandise and more

>Nanas dad died before she became super famous

I will never not rage

Bikki looks up to her and admires her, but Tsubasas attitude towards her in s1 and parts of GX were really shitty.

She was a better senpai towards Chris and heard her out when she was in trouble, but she was pretty rude at the family diner when Chris wanted to talk about things like normal persons.

Tsubasa has a full unobstructed view of Maria's tomatoes from her position.

That's hardly something you should feel anything strong about. It's Nana's story, not yours.

This is what I like about anime, the fanservice panders to everyone. Us yurichads can pretend they are getting it on with eachother and the hetshitters can pretend they're waiting for the D. In the end we can all be friends and enjoy the cute girls.

>what is empathy
Autistic fuck.

gx outsold all these shows anichart.net/Summer-2015

symphogear isn't popular in the west because westeners don't understand the concept of having fun for some reason.

How do we fix this suicidal retard?

Attached: 04.jpg (480x270, 28K)

thank you based gachashit

yeah and then she saved bikki when she saw that shes not a just someone wanting to take kanades place

They just need to dub it on Netflix.

There's a difference between actual empathy (feeling bad) and obsessional behavior (going as far as raging for the sake of someone you don't even know and who doesn't even know you)

The artist explained this as "Tsubasa and Maria met a sudden heavy rain so they got a hotel room to stay while having no change of clothes" or something along the line.

Bully

Attached: DxhePN9W0AAKL46.jpg large.jpg (1300x1700, 224K)

Who's a bigger retard? Maria who is 23 and still in high school or kirika who is just plain dumb?

Cheeky.

Kirika is genuinely retarded.

I'm sure that user was being literal when he said he was raging. Surely when he thinks about that fact he gets red in the face and becomes unable to control his anger and actions.
Autism

Being angry for somebody else is not obsessional behavior. People can even get mad in stead of fictional characters or complete random strangers just form hearing their stories, there's nothing exceptional about getting angry for an artist you follow and admire.

wouldn't do anything, if a show doesn't appeal to ironic weeb youtuber it won't get popular in the west.

I remember a tweet from digibro years ago that he dropped symphogear 3 episodes in

Mama Cat

Attached: CpMOXC7UkAAWaLH.jpg (669x1200, 116K)

And Bikki saved Tsubasa several times the same season but that's not the point. Tsubasa was not a good mentor to her and even when she accepted Hibiki as a friend she was more of an ally than a mentor. Heck, Hibiki was always the more senpai-like of the two, even trying to cheer up Tsubasa and make her find a purpose back in s1 after she got hospitalized after the battle with Chris.

Maria is an adult! She is no longer in school! In fact she never went to school!

Gay wedding.

Attached: Symphogear.S03E05.GX.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[379AFD15].mkv_snapshot_08.55_[2019.06.05_1 (1920x1080, 432K)

Make her kill herself.

Now that isn't going to fool anyone

well they did hang out and everything together and sword is autistic as fuck

Attached: Symphogear.G.OVA1.S00E02.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[2FCDAF8C].mkv_snapshot_08.45_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 497K)

>they actually spelt mega death party correctly in XV

I enjoyed Deth party more though

I hope they fix it in the BDs.

Best OP: Vitalization
Best ED: Futurism

it's not supposed to be like that, it's a fuckin metal band reference

>Elsa slaughtering all the lydian students
>Anime-chan is finally dead

Attached: Symphogear.S01E08.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[99EDEF89].mkv_snapshot_03.34_[2019.06.03_21.2 (1920x1080, 452K)

Migh as well produce a live action directed by Michael Bay and James Cameron

That'd be fun.

>i'm sure Kirika is pretending

Attached: Symphogear.S01E01.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[CB842BF4].mkv_snapshot_14.25_[2019.06.03_16.3 (1920x1080, 528K)

What's the point of the girl on the left? Did she ever do anything?

This sword just isn't cute

Attached: Symphogear.S01E02.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[AD2D740A].mkv_snapshot_11.25_[2019.06.03_17.4 (1920x1080, 365K)

She kinda-saved the group in GX by using a delinquent voice and pretending not to be wth Hibiki, I'm pretty sure.

to be happy
not to be kinda stupid

she broke character to bitch at an autoscorer

You just know.

She ordered Chris to give Hibiki a lap pillow, and made Tsubasa and Hibiki acted out a part of Rome & Juliet in front of Miku.

I would pay good money to see that.

She'd just get isekai'd.

its impossibru to make the girls as cute

Attached: Symphogear.S03E03.GX.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[08F5ED12].mkv_snapshot_19.04_[2019.06.05_1 (1920x1080, 658K)

i hope tsubasa keeps suffering and never regains her smile

Attached: 35cfc1730b3ddbb14f65465eccd54d00.png (1500x2213, 2.09M)

I like anime girl. Sad I never knew their names

Miku is a dollfucker.

>Japanese dub is done by the VAs of the anime

The A stands for Alchemy now that the gear upgraded, clearly

Probably got sued

She has a nice voice.

There's gotta be an autist that took the bgm out in this scene and just has her going bang bang bang on repeat. Why hasnt it been posted yet?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1602x927, 150K)

That's part of the ruse.
Hibiki does that too.

it's in the mobile game

It does bad things to my dick

I wish Chris dies so that we'll have a week of posting Chris pictures. Then I can sit here and download then all!

this but with chris
fuck chris

>fuck chris
I call dibs

I hope Tsubasa ends up in a straitjacket like Kanade.

That's hot.

anime-chan's name is ibuki

Attached: Symphogear.S01E04.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[111E42A9].mkv_snapshot_23.10_[2019.06.03_18.5 (1920x1080, 618K)

I thought it was Itaba Yumi.

o shit i mushed her first and last names together in my head

I can't remember the normalfag trio except for the boy. She's cute.

i would totally hang out with bikki
would be less depressed and bored

Don't bully Yumi. What, do you not know she's finally getting a geah this season?

I'm going to beat you up if you keep calling my daughter a boy.

Only if it's not her middle school self.

Please ass pull Kanade back to life, I'll do anything to see her again with Hibiki and the gang.

Attached: 1544444092823.webm (470x590, 98K)

well she would need friends then so it would be fine

reminder.

Attached: 1563064495625.jpg (1334x1500, 118K)

wow two tremendous faggots right next to each other

That you're a mouthbreathing retard who can't into passage of time?

Literally IQ lower than Kirika's

I'd pay money to make sure I never have to see that.

>you could have been bikki's sunshine if you'd just known her at the right time in her life
If anime-chan had been the one to take pity on Hibiki would she had turned into a huge otaku?

She'll get bored of you.

i think she would do anything with her friends as long as its fun user

I wouldn't mind seeing an evil kanade. But if we see that it'll just destroy the arcs of hibiki and tsubasa. Better let dead dogs lie

>next episode begins with a shot of the SONG cleanup crew zipping up Ogawa's corpse in a bodybag

Attached: 1563149033849.png (1920x1080, 967K)

I don't see the hate for GX. Sure it's not as good as G, but it's watchable. And sure some characters make some really dumb choices.

Im guessing the writer had no idea where to take these characters.

They wouldn't dare

GX sucks because it's irrelevant to the main plot.

It's entirely about a single pissed of girl.

Ogawa is going to have minimized the amount of casualties by nullifying the impact of the fall with a ninja technique.

its still the same stupid fun and i like it as well user

He neutralized the falling concert hall with ninpo.

Ogawa was too distracted by his new girlfriend to do anything.

I the hate for it is intense because of the discussions about it escalating as the season aired, to the point where threads were mostly just heated arguments about why it sucked/didn't suck.

The fact that topdad seems to have struck a very personal nerve with a lot of people also added a lot of fuel to the fire.

>sure GX is shit, but I don't get the hate!

God no. Let the bitch stay dead. She has been replaced anyway. Her only purpose was to move the plot. She's done.

You can't expect everything to be 10/10. It was good for what it did and set up AXZ well enough.

Attached: AXZ-1.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Please do not corrupt their platonic naked bedtime cuddling with your filth.

The current one.

Attached: 1563378457747.jpg (863x1200, 129K)

YAMERO

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1562829374333.gif (700x840, 971K)

Imagine the sex.

fuck

Attached: 1563039236359.jpg (1280x720, 413K)

the little wing got to me bros
sword should be happy

>imagine being so shit you need drugs to transform
That is why nobody likes green white and pink

this really hurt

STOP

It hurts, bros.

why

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 10 [11F502A2].mkv_snapshot_20.41.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

You would also need to at the very least
>Give up on your passion
>Give up your other friends
>Tough it out and deal with the bullies in the whole neighborhood
>Know just the right words to say at the right time and at the same time, know what should be keep unsaid
>Enjoy your time with her genuinely, not out of pity
>Find a way to get her out of the situation even at the cost of your own future

Very cute girl. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to her.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 02 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_19.08_[2019.07.13 (1280x720, 129K)

This kills me on a conceptual level

Based Minecraft reference my dude!

Attached: 1439051889401.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I freaking loved that shot with her slowly turning towards the camera. Not sure why, but it got me fucking hyped.

I kind of enjoy the red mage approach but if it was focused on shield (or cape) + chain sword I think it would have been fantastic.

How will she be redeemed?

Attached: 1500996935753.gif (853x480, 144K)

She pulled it off perfectly.

She won't

Minceraft didn't invent that phrase you dumb teen.

a friend that follows "popular" guides for what to watch never heard of symphogear until i told him we are watching it next week
nobody really talks about it or knows about it

Also is it just me or the legs move she did in the opening was very Devilman-like, maybe she will do some other homages to it

>no passion, no friends, no future
>enjoy every second Hibiki is there
I'm two thirds of the way there at least.

And that's a good thing.

if you let that normalfag friend of yours into this thread i'll fuck you up

Swords should use Maria.

You should kill him.

isn't it great?

Isn't that part of the charm?

Here i thought I had found a fellow Steve.

It's not for western audiences in general. You could try to explain why, but there's no need to when the empirical evidence is so strong.

Attached: 75759274_p5.jpg (680x619, 74K)

To be fair. Dr. Stone, fire force, demon slayer, mha, aot, and Vinland are better than symphogear.

The tension, action sequences, characters, plot, and most importantly the power to waste 3 episodes of nothing happening is better in those shows

All symphogear has is Chris.

This hurts me on a level beyond physics

Neko da!

Nope

i mean he likes yuyuyu and fate/whatever just and when i told him its the wildest of wild rides with multiple best girls he was sold because in his words
"you are never hyped about anything what the fuck is that show"

but for me its just sad because i almost missed out and i had to catch up on 3 seasons but you shilled it well

why is every replying to this post? they're reunited in the afterlife.

My only issues with GX are Hibiki angst and Top Dad. Besides that, it's the same rollercoaster ride of stupid fun as the rest of the series. Great stuff.

this
honest dumb fun

TSUBASA IS STILL FUCKING ALIVE

>songs being kept secret

user...

For now.

Hot take: "Adaptor", "Harmonizer" and "Sacrist" are worse than "Heavenrend".

Think about having to deal with ep 7-10 as it aired over a month. Garie makes the twist blindingly obvious in ep 7, and the only real blinder from that period was Ver. Couple in the Topdad plotline that's not particularly liked and you can see how waiting 1 month for something good to happen drove sentiment down

Are you going to hold his hands?

Nice bait.

hot take don't translate proper names of swords

Carol and Miku character songs.

Attached: 75577290_p2.jpg (720x800, 338K)

I'm going to have him dress up as Hibiki and suck his dikki.

we made a 1 for 1 deal
ill saw SAO with 2 friends getting drunk and talking shit about games and anime girls
now he has to watch symphogear and he cant say no

i took a hit for it but ill rewatch symphogear again so its worth it

I saw
literacy is obviously my strong point

She's dead on the inside at least.

>sao
fucking yikes

what the fuck is harmonizer? 装者?

S1 Episode 11-13 is peak Symphogear and has not been topped will this be the season?

SAKIMORI
files.catbox.moe/agadra.webm

Attached: 1433705068828.jpg (800x600, 161K)

just dont user, sacrifices must be made

Symphogear is stronger than all those shows.

the only peak in those episodes is first love song and hibiki screaming symphogear

Problem is that they are pretty fucking big issues. I don't get what they were thinking with topdad, they could have made him redeemable but no. They had to make him do a ton of smaller assholey things all the fucking time. I actually think he has a decent moment or two against Carol and I honestly like that his first scene in the show is ditching a bunch of kids, but after that he should have improved. Instead he keeps being an asshole and they still forgive him. Until he never shows up again, and neither does the rest of her family.

As for Hibiki angst, the moment in episode three (or two, I can't remember) where she can't sing/muh Gungnir are the only parts in the entire show where I have disliked Hibiki. Remove/rework that and it would have been okay, even though it's odd that she doesn't fight back against Carol at all.

this, if topdad got gradually better it would have been fine but he was a piece of human trash all season long

people weren't kidding when they said commie songs are bad huh

Daddy gets a shit end and Hibiki tells him to fuck off because he is not the hero she remembered

Give her a reason, maybe the building that was on fire, she fights and gets people hurt
muh I can only destroy and if i sing close to my friends they could die
better?

>She never uses her giant sword kick any more.

I can't really deny anything you're saying, but it just doesn't bother me as much as you.

>As for Hibiki angst, the moment in episode three (or two, I can't remember) where she can't sing/muh Gungnir are the only parts in the entire show where I have disliked Hibiki
Okay, except this. I totally get this.

Of course not.

It's an oddly close representation of deadbeat dads. These guys keep saying they'll do the right thing but in the end they'll always go away. Likewise with teenagers that have no father figures. They will always search for one.

Will anything ever top
>LISTEN TO MY SONG
at the end of episode 12?

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 12 [BD 720p AAC] [30E34231].mkv-0001.jpg (1366x768, 205K)

>tfw can't stop listening to Metanoia
You did it again, Nana

Attached: 1507482582156.png (976x720, 589K)

yes, listen to my song in episode 13.

this episode 13.

when hibiki refuses to let miku go in g ep10 then the climax of the song goes in

Fap to Miku.

It's not fair.

Attached: 1503476473617.jpg (848x720, 341K)

i do

Wouldn't it be 適合者? Or is that adaptor?

bikki a shit

>ill saw SAO with 2 friends getting drunk and talking shit about games and anime girls
Aside from SAO that doesn't sound so bad. Honestly, even SAO can be fun if you're drunk and talking shit about it, unless the people around you ironically enjoy it.

Tomatoes are gross.

Attached: FB_IMG_15632939464859398.jpg (712x400, 169K)

Bikki's shit.

Which ones are we seeing this season?

Attached: D50EwEyUYAAO4Gm.jpg (1313x1500, 497K)

My nuts are reserved for Chris

Probably not, but I'm okay with that. That whole episode was kino as fuck and the final scene from the moment the Lydian anthem kicks in is just too perfect to be replicated or topped.

None, they all look too happy.

does this artist do porn

Was it commie that did "eat lightning, crap thunder?"

I don't know, shit makes no sense.

well it was kinda, we also talked about the plot holes and whatnot so it was fun
also drunk people fighting over waifus or waking up when one of them heard his waifus voice was hilarious

No tranny escapes the 40%

That was supposedly how that line was translated into moonspeak in the jap dub for Rocky.

Who is the strongest gear after hibiki?

We are getting a happy Sword. Maria will make it happen.

yes and no.

the JP line is 雷を喰らい、稲妻を握りつぶせ which is indeed a reference to rocky. commie saw this and decided to make it the original rocky line, which is "You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!"

the problem here is that the JP rocky line doesn't carry the same meaning as the english one. It's more like "You're going to eat eat lightning and crush thunder! (with your hands)"

>mfw Hibiki makes it happen instead
>mfw Kanade's ghost makes it happen instead

Attached: 1501827749281.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

>join an anime club at school
>Questionnaire
>What's your favorite anime
>Who is your favorite character
Symphogear's CHRIS YUKINE!!!!

I cant find any at least. It's the same person who did Tsubasa and dead girl someone posted earlier.

Attached: illust_54344499_20190717_125800.jpg (1500x1146, 448K)

chris's body is pronographic enough on its own in that image so i guess it's k

this also makes it more obvious why hibikis reply to genjuro is "I have absolutely no idea what you're saying but I'll try anyway!" because he's telling her to punch in a way that would achieve said sentence. It's less "how the fuck do I crap thunder" and more of a genuine "what"

Fuck you all, Carol deserved to be saved.

Oh god how could he control himself with a step daughter like Chris?

By the power of the Daddy issues.

Stopped after finishing season 2. Convince me to pick it up again.

No.

can't recommend good taste

>files.catbox.moe/agadra.webm
This is very high quality Symphogear, I want it back

also, I know for a fact this line is in one of hibiki's songs, so if they have any integrity they stopped attempting to stick to the reference there and regretted their original choice.

She will be this season.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.48_[2019.07.17_14.13.17].jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Watch the first episode of season 3.

OK.
I heard season 3 is really bad?

It gets bad the moment the beach episode hits, It's as good as the other seasons before that.

yeah but the first episode is good

She'll awaken as Elf10''s alter ego.

But GX was marginally worse than AXZ.

Attached: 1553835614802.jpg (266x257, 34K)

Yes but the first episode is the best anime opening episode ever.

>marginally
*immensely

>Enki entering Maria

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.47_[2019.07.13_21.12.49].jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

This is the same commie who spends time editing the video so the screens say Heavenrend after all these years, user

Oh shit just a few more days until the next episode!!!

>3 days until 20 minutes of happiness only to return to 7 days of waiting

Piccies

of Diccies.

The first few days after an episode aren't so bad.

+ 20 minutes fapping to OH GOD NOT MARIA'S HENSHIN THIS TIME FUCK

>20 minutes to fap
>not 7 hours for one ejaculation

>572 open tabs

AXZ was boring, GX was bad. There's a difference.

I did that once, felt like I died

Maria is such a well-rounded character!

I self insert as Maria.

Attached: Symphogear.GX.SP4.S00E06.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[A791E805].mkv_snapshot_00.17_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 567K)

So Hibiki is reaching for Miku in the ED, but who/what is Tsubasa reaching for?

NANA!

Attached: 1563033961385.jpg (1440x810, 148K)

She somehow manages to be both relatable and enviable at the same time.

Your mother was boring. Your father was bad.

How does a malnourished orphan end up with a body like this?

Attached: a93c224fac41276799bec43c21286437.jpg (871x1275, 242K)

Attached: 1545607801450.jpg (284x326, 37K)

cup noodles

From ritually eating out Kirika every night.

Kirika..

Did I fucking stutter?

Attached: 1546950103636.jpg (1280x2160, 740K)

She's extremely flexible.

Attached: 1536337902267.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Awakened Hibiki when?

Attached: 1539458104503.jpg (413x415, 216K)

So where did they crash this time Yea Forums?

Attached: Hibiki Maria crash template.png (1280x720, 242K)

I prefer fluffy's Lasting Song, but Metanoia's alright.

I still maintain that Kirika is as pure as the fresh snow and just wants to come up with some cool new attack names for her chuuni journal every night, but Shirabe got all of Fine's S&M genes and won't stop staring until she's been fucked senseless.

I will post this every thread until they dock.

Attached: tsubasa chris is justice.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Maria's tits.

DELET

Attached: 25132412312.jpg (226x223, 3K)

shes cutelewd but the amount of cute makes her so lewd because she is so sweet

Just solved the puzzle.
The one character actually dying is (sadly) Genjuro.

>They get rid of the biggest Checkhov's gun the show has had since S1
>At the same time, the big bad reveal (or our 3 baddies powerup) becomes hyped as the biggest threat for actually being able to kill this walking nuke
>Follows the cliche of killing a mentor figure
>The effect on the rest of the cast would be huge (Chris and Bikki in particular would go fucking nuclear)
>This could also be a followup on the despair mindwash thingy our thighs vampire does
>Or for whatever healing any character does on another
And most importantly, the backlash would be minimum compared to killing any of the geahs.
Change my mind.

Attached: RIP.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Is Nana married?

no

CyberAlcaTranny Dr. Ver will save the sword

What the fuck is a Protector?

Attached: 1533810292536.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Evil Sunshine can't come soon enough

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.38_[2019.07.13_21.36.52].jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

Holy shit Chris is so fucking tiny.

My heart will never be able to forgive her.

My dick has already forgotten last episode.

Attached: 43523413412.jpg (778x1000, 151K)

She's 39, She's definitely married in private.

Attached: 75573598_p0.jpg (973x961, 440K)

Genjuro is also like 6'4"

Oh god since when is this mouth breathing retard in these threads?

Attached: 32523413123.jpg (720x960, 114K)

>Millarc uses her mind control to get Tsubasa to kill Genjuro
>Custodians steal Airgetlam from Maria
>Hibiki returns Gungnir to Maria
>they fight the Custodians and win
>geahs fall from the sky, with Hibiki and Miku looking at them
Case closed, symphobros.

Attached: YameteTomete Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 03 1920x1080 BD FLAC B5D1DE6F.mkv_snapshot_21.19_2019.06 (1920x1080, 601K)

im as tall as Genjuro
fuck bros where do i find girls as small as Chris and as fun

Did they ever mention if the Durandel and Nehushtan was part of a set? Because it all looks kinda similar.

your writing skills certainly are as good as elfnein's helping skills

How was Finé able to resurrect in certain people again? Is it possible for the gears to learn this power?

Don't lie. None of the VAs are married.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.46_[2019.07.13_21.14.57].jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

>Is it possible for the gears to learn this power?
Not from an alchemist.

Attached: 1.jpg (512x288, 16K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.32_[2019.07.13_21.26.32].jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

Fuck this dense sword.

What's Elsa's master plan? How is she going to break DMJii?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.46_[2019.07.15_11.55.27].jpg (1920x1080, 498K)

Wouldn't that disturb the neighbours?

NTR no jutsu

What are they even gonna do about two sword wielding lesbians?

Attached: D_jioOnVAAElYr8.jpg (700x600, 71K)

It's great how cocky the dumb sword's face is.

Tsubasa probably has her own mansion

I rather see berserk form again

How do I get this swole?

Eat sleep and watch action movies.

That's what Maria is for.

>I hope ep2 is as good as this

Ep2 is basically what normally the Ep1s of each season are - peak Symphogear.

Alchemy isnonly good to turn yourself into a tranny

application of extreme force, presumably

Attached: 004.png (1280x1870, 676K)

Excellent

Attached: Cagliostro.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>Ver dabbed on most of the alchemists in raw power ratings with raw Biochemistry
based proteinfucker

>Alchemists that devoted hundreds of years to St Germain falls in love with some random fag

Yeah no.

Easily the worst illusion breaker in self-insert doujins.

you're going to get an aneurysm if you try to take doujins seriously, user

Peak Performance.

Attached: 1501155026038.jpg (738x1000, 187K)

AI YO

Attached: 05.jpg (1200x1714, 448K)

To answer your question about Fine, She was able to transfer her soul into someone who was the closest relative of her's when she was alive. Kirika and Shirabe had been narrowed down by Ver as it being the closest relatives to her after Ryoko Sakurai. n season 2 she began to manifest in Shirabe, but decided not to to Hibiki's sake.

If I became an alchemist I would look exactly like that

Imagine being this new

japanese artist always announce when they're married. it's just young idols who keep secret about the fact that they're married.

look at maaya sakamoto for someone similiar to nana that is married.

>Be gay whore of Babylon
>Reincarnate in your descendant who is scissoring your other descendant
>Decide to take it easy and enjoy the selfcest without causing problems but they accidentally kill your soul
Poor Fine.

Fine a good girl
Dess is lucky because if Bikki wasnt so nice she would lose her gf

kirika's soul-cutting becoming relevant again when

she killed dracula in the mobile game

so never again. if there were more season after this it might happen, but right none of the remants are actually immortal

Sheesh I need to wake up already. So many grammar mistakes in that post. I feel so ashamed.

I forgot this was even coming out this month. Has it been good so far? Was the first episode as good as the others?

First episode was the best after GX's and the second episode was better than the first

How about you watch it yourself?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.34_[2019.07.14_22.49.42].jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

>he didn't livewatch the first two episodes

Attached: 1563272646020.png (1366x768, 575K)

I thought the first episode was weaker than GX1 and AXZ1

however, episode 2 is arguably better than both. pure kino all around

First episode was shit because they abandoned the kicking ass formula in favor of jobbing (fuck everyone who thinks this is okay)

Second episode was god tier

I'm listening to the older radio episodes right now and did I misunderstand or did Aoi Shouta sing Synchrogazer during Kohaku Uta Gassen?

I vaguely remember a story like that, but I might be mixing it up with someone saying they sang it during some sort of audtion.

You braindead mouthbreathing shitsucking faggots need to learn what "jobbing" is
Getting hit once or twice and winning in the end isn't fucking jobbing holy goddamn shit

>[YameteTomete] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 02 [485B1C9D].mkv

Time to watch the episode again

If you get pushed around you're jobbing, if you never get touched you're a mary sue. There is no winning.

Symphobros, please send help. I have an irresistible feeling to bully this sword.

Attached: tsubasa is unbreakable.jpg (2560x2160, 843K)

Swords are for being penetrated by, not bullying.

Finally this frame with less artefacts

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 02 [485B1C9D].mkv_snapshot_05.53_[2019.07.17_21.15.46]. (1920x1080, 697K)

>Katanas are only folded because Japanese iron is poor in quality!
>It will break on impact with a western broadsword, let alone plate armor!
>Swords are primarily ceremonial or dueling weapons which lack the battlefield utility of a spear, axe, or mace!
>At least a flamberge relic would fit thematically!

>That doesn't make a lick of sense!
Yeah no, fuck this shit. I'd unironically rather have Commie.

>herkz loitering in the comments
The Symphogear fanbase really does live in his head rent free.

what line though

I guess lowering the saturation wouldn't help much?

Man, Crunchy beating him out really did a number on him

>folded because Japanese iron is poor in quality
This is a myth. Folding it only introduces more impurities.
It's folded because it's extremely difficult to get a desired concentration of carbon in the steel with medieval furnaces so you mix hard and brittle ultrahigh carbon steel with soft wrought iron to get a good quality carbon steel.

He's probably here too, waiting for posts to screenshot to post on twitter.

>Tsubasa always breaks on odd numbered seasons
After the Fudou plot is resolved, I guess she deserves some breathing room next season.

>next season
user...

Was this supposed to be "cool?" I can fucking do that and I'm a fucking out of shape fat fuck.

Attached: [AnimeKaizoku] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 02 720p BD Eng Sub [Apognwsi]-[01.16.158-01.18.578].we (1280x720, 837K)

I wonder what the idol fans in-universe think about Tsubasa and Maria's partnership, do they ship them.

Only the yurifags ship them, the rest despise Maria.

So do I

Attached: 3451231^2.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>1, 3, 5
>odd numbered seasons
Case closed, we're outta here symphobros.

If people in our universe can ship Nana with every other female VA she worked with more often than once then you bet there will be people writing TsubaMari fanfiction in Symphogearverse including the futa

>Millarc's thighs
She's thiccer than Rikka, but I don't see her everything on this board.

I'm convinced that Tsubasa is based off Nana's old chuuni fantasies from when she was a kid.

>SHE HAS A SWORD
>SHE'S A SWORD
>SHE'S RICH AND RIDES A MOTORCYCLE
>SHE JUMPS OFF THE MOTORCYCLE AND IT EXPLODES
>THE MOTORCYCLE IS A SWORD

WTF Nana is literally me?!

How do you know they're just chuuni fantasies?

Attached: tsubasa being cool.webm (960x540, 1.26M)

Attached: 425234123.png (622x641, 379K)

Also Tsubasa is a famous singer.

My companions of the dark complexion.

Attached: Zenbu approves.png (240x240, 65K)

Are her thighs muscle packed or soft but firm?

I thought this sliding part was so cool, so I made a webm

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 02 [485B1C9D].webm (852x480, 2.74M)

> from when she was a kid.

Probably true, and it's wonderful.

>I mean to do that.

>Not partaking in /ss/, something that even Aoi Yuuki approves of

>sliding with heels
I somehow feel like this should not work.

It works because Nana wills it.

>logic? in my symphogeah?

Attached: nana.webm (1280x720, 356K)

>She was able to transfer her soul into someone who was the closest relative of her's when she was alive
But how was she able to do that? Alchemy? Custodian technology?

>literal resurrection at the end of season 1 with X-Drives
>everything related to Genjuro
>punching lazers at the start of season 5
>thinking sliding with heels is impossible in Symphogear
This is the hill you chose to die on?

Nana saw Shirabe's heels and was demanded that she get her own.

Chris is a shit mom.

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 02 [485B1C9D].mkv_snapshot_09.34_[2019.07.17_22.21.57]. (1920x1080, 387K)

Heretical technology to tamper with her genes or some shit.

What about that one guy who keeps screaming "Maria-sama" in the concert this episode then?

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 02 [485B1C9D].mkv_snapshot_14.11_[2019.07.17_22.26.41]. (1920x1080, 394K)

Wait eally

JESUS user SPOILER THAT SHIT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO IF SOMEBODY GETS PREGNANT?

Attached: 1501583063109.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Do the alchemists even want to steal the corpse?

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 02 [485B1C9D].mkv_snapshot_11.39_[2019.07.17_22.24.08]. (1920x1080, 486K)

Rude!

DAME DAME NANO DESS

Attached: 1505358698594.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

GONE TOO SOON

Attached: 1499079115014.png (595x777, 498K)

>one
Exactly

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 02 [485B1C9D].mkv_snapshot_22.47_[2019.07.17_22.35.25]. (1920x1080, 941K)

Listen to the end of the song

it is a mystery

RIP Miku

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 02 [485B1C9D].mkv_snapshot_22.57_[2019.07.17_22.35.36]. (1920x1080, 403K)

>got nuked by Trump
>no repercussions for the USA
>Japan is doing a joint space mission with them
That's just rude.

i have this one

Attached: Shot trough the heart.gif (400x225, 1.53M)

Kek what an absolutely based madlad

It's a natural feeling.

Attached: flick.webm (960x540, 884K)

Maybe Miku is a custodiand and she will try to do a Homucifer with Hibiki

>11910995415361.png

>Ver's return was hilarious but ultimately was stupid, badly written, and clearly just a throwaway fanservice for Sugita fans
But that was why it's so awesome

We have said that before, even Carol got redeemed when she went full tard and saved Elf9. Hell I think Adam is the only one who didn't get a redemption.

God I hope Maria's animator is a footfag too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.02_[2019.07.13_22.06.30].jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Clearly Japan is a cuck country.

What if Miku simply dies.

>Hell I think Adam is the only one who didn't get a redemption.
He doesn't need one. At the end of this season, Hibiki will contemplate if they just submitted to Adam, Miku might have lived.

What if you choke on a rifle barrel?

What I'm saying don't be surprised when Mila stops a nuke to save some ghost town, or foil the real big bad.

I feel like maria and shirabe usually have the weakest transformations due to their relicts being subpar.

Who's dumber, Kirika or Elfnein?

Attached: [H&D] Symphogear GX Zesshoushinai 3 [BD-1080p ACC] [9FEEA5A2].mkv_snapshot_03.12_[2019.07.17_21. (1920x1080, 275K)

>Mila stops a nuke to save some ghost town
Chernobyl?

>tfw your clone is retarded

Attached: [H&D] Symphogear GX Zesshoushinai 3 [BD-1080p ACC] [9FEEA5A2].mkv_snapshot_03.20_[2019.07.17_22. (1920x1080, 316K)

Why aren't you posting with an anime girl reaction image. I feel like you generally do that

What if your face collided with a fist?

Elf9, Kirika is only pretending.

>Kirika is only pretending
That makes it even worse. She could actually be a contributing member of society, but wiggles out of her responsibilities.

L-Elf.

Maybe pretending to be retarded turns Shirabe on

Please, this is very important.

Attached: 1526454364160.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Depends, what do you think muscles full of fresh loli blood feel like?

Kirika turns Shirabe on, not her high IQ

>not her high IQ
Because it doesn't exist.