How is Japan always ahead when it comes to social issues? This was from anime 'Dirty Pair' in the 80s

How is Japan always ahead when it comes to social issues? This was from anime 'Dirty Pair' in the 80s.

Attached: dirty pair.webm (640x480, 2.95M)

Because nobody cares except the government

NWO globohomo insider?

>Nowadays one in ten people have a sex change
oh lord

In Sweden and Germany

>nowadays one in ten people had their sex changed
Is this set in the future

Your Under Arrest! was ahead of its time on trannies as well

Attached: Aoi Futaba.gif (125x154, 6K)

Maybe Japan just have the means.

Based father

Just look at these social issues!

Attached: dirty pair.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

Sex change operations are still illegal in Japan aren't they?

based

*USA
fixed that for you. Tranners are mainly a problem of murrica.

Instead of a wall of text, I'll just say that Transgenderism is extremely rare, if you're really transgender, you "are" transgender, whereas many people today "feel" like they are transgender, it that makes sense.

no, you just need to get off the internet. transgender bullshit isn't common. you have to look for it to get your butthurt fix.

No, says who? They require the operation to change legal gender.

No, they were legalized in the early 2000s, but there's a law that states you have to have an operation to actually change your gender legally.

I want to drop a quarter into Kei's exposed crack.

>A country that literally hangs prople
>Ahead in social issues

>didn't watch the webm
oh lord

It was a different time

Fiction desu

Death by hanging is not common?

>business trip to a literal meme trannyland called , Thailand
>haven't seen a single tranny in 2 months
I think it's the internet that's degenerate

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

This episode caught me off guard. To think it aired in 1985 is mindblowing.

still, I'd have fucked Aoi

Only if you're retarded. This was commonplace at the time.

>implying you would know a tranny if you saw one

To be fair, it wouldn't surprise me if sex change in this show is an actual change of your sex instead of the disaster we currently have.

Yes, so sex change here could mean actually changing your sex to a woman, not just cutting your dick off.

but all the tranny i see on the internet are literal goblin

Tell 10 instances where it happened, smartass. And I'm not talking about otokonoko shit like Hibari-kun.

of course the father wouldn't be happy about it because trans women can't reproduce and it's japan

A pretty low bar to get such a compliment from you. China abolished slavery in 1760, perhaps you want to send a facebook like to the emperor that decreed it?

Are they Asians? Because Asians tend to pass better probably

Keyword being internet
Statistically, you saw trannies in real life and didn't even notice

A friend of mine actually went to Thailand only to fuck trannies, every here and there he send pics of beauties with dongs.
Saving money to go there myself.

Got me hard

In-universe, they mean.

Anime is the leading force in the normalization of pedophilia. When you consider how hard they won on that front, talking about trannies seems tame in comparison

And don't give me shit about how 2d girls aren't real, that's not the point. If it was legal for you to fuck girls of any age tomorrow I'm sure most of you would do it.

>Thailand
Thai women are so ugly that you can't easily tell female and tranny prostitutes apart like you would in other places.

I wouldn't because they would not be attractive regardless

It was not that they were ahead. It was because Japanese OVA anime around the time Dirty Pair was released was trying so hard to be on the level of the American Hollywood movies at the time.

And most anime studios producers and exec still had connection to Japanese movie studios and directors such as Hirokazu Koreeda & Akira Kurosawa were all looking into anime as another branch of movie to pick up when they get tired of Live action.

Stop using Dirty Pair and all the OVAs from the 80s to contrast the current isekaikei anime you pirate every week.

The fuck are prople?

How are people supposed to tell whether they're transgender or not if not through feeling?

What has changed? Why do they only release trash tier wish fulfillment anime now?

nobody knows what "being transgender" mean, no more than a man can know he's a girl and a girl can know she's a man. they don't have the hormones and brain to know how it feels, it's purely a deduction made from observing social concepts like liking long hair or wanting to paint your nails.

I'd like to touch her "Dirty Pair," if you fellows catch my meaning.
Her testicles

Japan loves trannies as a source of comedy

He's mostly, especially in the beginning, played for comedy so that hardly counts as progressive presentation.

>Statistically, you saw trannies in real life and didn't even notice

You want to give me a citation on that nigga?

Based Japan

>He's mostly, especially in the beginning, played for comedy
You mean like everyone else in the comedy buddy cop anime????

Why else would he exist?

Dirty Pair universe has science used to routinely alter living things, including people (and especially cats), down to the genetic level. She didn't have her dick merely cut. She's likely to have become a full blown female able to bear children.

>separate you from her
>she may have had
>I'll never accept her
uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

Target audiences. You can’t have women like Kei and Yuri in anime these days lest you get death threats from nip otaku for “ruining their waifu”.