Boku no Hero Academia

Back at it again with another chapter dump (for the interest of discussion, naturally); with the Bakugo vs Ochaco fight and aftermath over Chapter 36 and 37, as well as the beginning of a new Volume, Volume 4! Corresponds to Episode 22 in its entirety.
Fun fact; this is the second-to-last time Ochaco has actually used her quirk for combat purposes in the entire manga. Once she learns GMA over the Stain arc, the next (and last) time she offensively uses her quirk itself is during the Yakuza arc. Strange one, eh?

As always, keep discsussion related to the manga and anime. I can assure you, nobody cares if you want to fuck one of the characters nor if you really fantaise about two characters fucking each other, so just save yourself the time and the captcha.

Attached: Cover.png (1066x1600, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ca0j6x.webm
files.catbox.moe/45m8c9.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ODP6TJ6X7yM
mangahub.io/manga/boku-no-hero-academia
twitter.com/PIROSHI_CC2/status/1150761409673744385
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 1.32M)

Attached: 2-3.png (2132x1600, 3.73M)

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 3.51M)

Attached: 6-7.png (2132x1600, 2.93M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 2.98M)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 3M)

Attached: 12-13.png (2132x1600, 3.21M)

Could Toga beat Bakugou using Ochako's quirk?

Attached: 14-15.png (2133x1600, 3.97M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2132x1600, 3.15M)

files.catbox.moe/ca0j6x.webm

Attached: 18-19.png (2132x1600, 2.48M)

not until the recent chapter when hori decided copying quirks was a thing she could do

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 1.43M)

Attached: 2-3.png (2132x1600, 2.86M)

That doesn't answer the question though...

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 2.6M)

Attached: 6-7.png (2132x1600, 3.17M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 2.51M)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 3.23M)

Attached: 12-13.png (2132x1600, 3.1M)

Attached: 14-15.png (2132x1600, 3.25M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2132x1600, 3.55M)

Attached: Prelude.png (2132x1600, 2.98M)

Attached: Extra 1.png (2132x1600, 1.38M)

Attached: Vol 5 Sketch.png (1606x2291, 2.04M)

Attached: Ch 36 Sketch.png (850x1213, 709K)

Attached: Ep 22 Sketch.png (1436x2048, 1.45M)

End of dump. Present Mic really does carry and make this arc shine in the anime.
files.catbox.moe/45m8c9.webm

Attached: Ch 37 Sketch.png (1024x1461, 1.07M)

>old chapter dump OP

Attached: vodka.gif (479x200, 2.24M)

I swear to god if no one leaks any footage from Thursday's Comic Con panel

Attached: Bad touch.png (310x331, 146K)

Just read the manga, it's the exact same scenes.

Approximately how many more chapters until we're completely done with this arc?
Destro and his goons aren't interesting in the slightest I wish Shiggy's flashback was saved for another time so Hori could wrap this arc as soon as possible.

I feel sorry for this OP
He keeps doing these chapter dumps to encourage the discussion and better threads and it does absolutely nothing

...what is deku doing? is he seriously jolting down notes from playing a 3ds game?

Attached: 1568827687.jpg (399x477, 23K)

I have multiple times. But now I'd like to see it voice acted, colored, musically composed and animated.

Take your notes from the Kirishima flashback arc to answer your question

>not planning a perfect EV/IV pokemon team
What kind of loser are you
also why does that bakugo look so gay?

probably 1, maybe 2 more flashback chapters
I'd say 3-5 for Destro vs Giga, up to 7 depending on how Shiggy may be involved
then probably 1 or 2 to wrap up

It's impressive how he doesn't give up after realizing his OPs are dogshit and don't improve discussion. I guess he just likes the attention.

All BnHA threads are dogshit because its about BnHA
That isn't really on him

>3 chapters for giga vs Redestro
Oh no, you can't seriously think that.

Are you saying Giga is going to one shot Destro?

>why does that bakugo look so gay?
this was after all might somehow broke his spirit about what deku was to him. beneath bakugou's two expressions he's just as much of a crybaby as deku

No in that picture he looks like he is wearing earrings and makeup
Didn't look that gay in the manga

Attached: 1561335037733.jpg (856x1250, 214K)

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560859266999.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

i love deku's smile in that image, i'm glad he's happy

He's adding nothing insightful, all he's doing is dumping pics basically thisI think he's that sperg who tries to police the threads

BnHAfags truly are pathetic

That handsome guy in the cover looks like a CHAD.

Attached: 1539735306638.png (841x475, 544K)

ah, don't see earrings in the anime pic, just the short ends of his hair. bakugou also naturally has his mothers face if you think he comes off as girly. the classic draw a boy with female features i guess

Attached: milk.png (437x670, 215K)

Depends really if she's got her support gear. Unlike what speedy ready over here says, she's been able to copy quirks on forme change from the getgo; it's only that she hasn't realied until now (much like the moisture-costume example during the battle trial), so despite being more nimble/agile than Ochunko it probably wouldn't help too much.
Ochaco's quirk is straightforward enough, but Bakugo's inherant explosions and mobility would render the 'gravity kills' aspect of it worthless. In all, she's got more experience using her support gear - if she went for the bait and switch, she might have him on the ropes.

I've said from the getgo that I'm well aware that this won't make '''better threads'''. The only way that'll happen is if the mods get off of their asses and rangeban about 10-15 IP's.
The 'point' of these threads/dumps is so people have something to discuss. Beforehand, the blatent shitposting was handwaved because 'hey, its not like we have anything else to talk about' or that ''the thread should simply be left to fester on their own (and spiral into something much worse) outside of chapter dump days''. Well, now we do have something to talk about, so there isn't any excuse.

Who knows, perhaps the rabbit hole does indeed go as deep as some conspiracy faggots postulate, and Hiroshima himself is letting these threads go to shit. It's proven that he visits the threads at the very least.

If I wanted attention, I'd put a tripcode on. Your bitching that I'm giving people something to talk about at the very least doesn't mean anything to me, when you obviously aren't doing any better.

(You)

Hori has pathetic sameface syndrome that is a given
BUT I am saying specifically if you compare the panel that is directly adapting he looks about 7 times gayer in the anime
It looks like one of these "subtle edit into female"

>when you obviously aren't doing any better.
Yeah I hate this manga and fanbase.
But you seem like you are not in our camp.

>Hori has pathetic sameface syndrome
ebin

Attached: eyes.png (1000x1000, 71K)

Official canon tier list ver. 2.

Attached: villain tier list2.png (800x910, 467K)

Hori shit, this is sad

i love everyone in this thread!

Attached: sleepy.jpg (586x767, 45K)

Stain is not "arguably better"
He might've been as Stendhal if you consider that canon.
Gentle is not reluctant. He could've done a shitty job or anything else. Its more like his calling. Twice probably fits the reluctant more. He has no other place

Villains don't need a clear motive. That's stupid.

Deku has the same face as Ochako other than like eyebrows and freckles

Yes, and Eri.

i get what you're saying. anime studios usually make their pretty boy characters extra pretty for the fangirls. studio pierrot tended to give sasuke long eyelashes from time to time

Is Kiribaku canon yet?

Okay, so is this still the cutest/best moment Urakara ever had?
Kinda sad if that's the case.

No, sadly.

This doesn't count since Hori admitted that himself.

Even than she will lose to bomb-boy, Hori is sucing his dick way to much.

No, Bakugo is closer to Kaminari and Deku than Kirishima now

Go away Audrey, and kill yourself while you're at it

Ochako was very based at the beginning. The whole crush thing ruined her character.

this
Liking Deku makes even the characters as hated as Deku
A crush on anyone else would've been fine

> from the getgo
Lmao, nice bs user.
> it's only that she hasn't realied until now
Not like she never had a atumatic quirk aving person copied and didnt activate their quirk automatically right?
Oh, wait, that exact thing happened during the exam arc where she was turned into ochako while touching a ball with all 5 fingers.
Now go and ignore this fact as well since it will mean your series sucks.

soon, it's just a matter of time at this point

hater

>It doesn't count because he admitted it!
What kind of retarded logic is that

> stain
> kills heroes because of semantics
> good motivation
Holy shit stainfags are retarded.

Based homoposter.

Attached: 1543518873638.png (458x379, 338K)

>Kaminari
Eh? What happened? I haven't read last arc.

Well remember how we were all watching that ball closely since we had that theory for a while?
It was inconclusive
Some people insisted it was floating after Deku punched it away
AGES before this arc

What exactly were you trying to prove with your statement?

>Is Kiribaku canon yet?
Why do people hate Kirishima so much?
Either they want him dequirked or mutilated or killed or paired up with Bakugo

What did Kirishima ever do to deserve so much hate?

Kirishima is a worthless jobber. I don't pair him with anyone but last arc he was the most useless student out of both classes

All for One is literally the best. You can't find a single flaw. At least for now.

surely there can't be a worst jobber than momo herself. kirishima is fodder at best

>Last arc
It's been this way since the culture festival. Kaminari and Bakugo are constantly hanging around eachother

He's a jobber who lost to a brainlet like All Might. Twice.

I wish he stayed the main villain instead of Shiggy.

Nothing, I just didn't follow your retarded logic

Jobmo at least did some stuff for her team, Kirishima literally did nothing then got captured

See . It was from the getgo, summer-kun.
Also, the ball was under dispute whether it was floating or not; yet more evidence you're a blatent newfag who won't lurk or can't read.

All BnHA threads are shit because they're a general.

Everything is going according to keikaku, user. He didn't job. Getting caught was part of his master plan. He could have killed OFA, but that pedo must suffer even more.

>Deku
Not surprising since Hori made middle Bakugou irredeemable towards Deku. He has a lot of fixing up to do between them and some readers are still not convinced that they're friends now despite Hori saying it and the manga telling it.

But what about the first time then?

What happened after Deku and Bakugo's rematch? After AM stops them and give them the speech?

Aizawa puts them under house arrest once they return to the dorms. Something that you should know already user that fight was old

fuck this arc man. started out as interesting then becomes needlessly draggy. also fuck that asspull 'awakening' toga got

Attached: tumblr_p72sd7UccW1ukdyv7o1_1280-1.png (384x384, 201K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ODP6TJ6X7yM

I don't because I dropped it there. It didn't had anything else going for it after that so I dropped it. Glad I did, with all the o muh 7 quirks and stuff

yeah its mostly shit afterwards.
you missed one good endeavor arc though

all right, where should I read this trainwreck OP. I'm all out of other things to read and I hate the entire fandom but you've sold me on naruto 2.0

>I dropped it there.
i like that you can sense shit right away and dropped the show. hori is a loose cannon and needs his collar straightened right now.

It's not comfty like Naruto at all.

Don't read it
Its shit. The fanbase and these threads reflect the quality of the manga

Don't listen to the haters user, it's alright if you don't think about it too much. mangahub.io/manga/boku-no-hero-academia

>it's alright if you don't think about it
"Just turn your brain off bro"

Yes? That's what I said. Nothing wrong with just needing some mindless distraction entertainment every now and then.

Turning your brain off is not a thing.
Just admit that BnHA is shit and you have bad taste and are always
You are not just temporarily stupid while watching BnHA

At least when I die I can say I did something right.

>Turning your brain off is not a thing.
Obviously, but you can get engrossed in mindless distraction, which is basically the same thing. You read something but let your mind wander. "Turning your brain off" is just an idiom. Everything is shit when you really analyze it. I bet you can't name a single manga in the last 10 years that was actually good.

>but you can get engrossed in mindless distraction
yes. Which you can't while paying attention to a story.

Nice cherrypicking. You mind actually reading the rest of what I said too? Or are you just a speedreader?

>>After dropping his spaghettis trying to cheer up Uraraka, Deku decides to take a stab at Japan's no. 2 hero
I wish this happens more often

Rurouni Kenshin

Hey you said its fine to let your mind wander while reading
Totally fine and appropriate for written text apparently.

thanks for spoonfeeding me this will be the first time I read or watch any part of this goofy bullshit apart from dump threads
*unsheathes katana* back off whores. I already told you I hate you

>Original run April 25, 1994 – September 21, 1999
I said the last 10 years. Congrats on outing yourself as a brainlet. There's a count to 10 joke in here somewhere, but I think we're beyond that now.

>tumblr
>can't read
Checks out

> back off whores. I already told you I hate you
You seem like you will hate BnhA so I actually don't mind you reading it
After seeing just how bad it is make sure to come back and shit on it together with us

Deku's chubby face is beginning to annoy me.

Hori's cover quality ranges wildly from the apt vol. 11 to the bewildering like this

Jinchuu arc, when it was released?

"Y-you think I'm cute in these clothes, Midoriya?"

Attached: 73209956_p0.png (2321x3480, 1.99M)

Just type in 'read bnha' in a search engine and you should find a site with scans.

>comfty like Naruto
>>tfw there ae actual nardofags talking about the quality of a fucking mango

>>>tfw there ae actual nardofags talking about the quality of a fucking mango
Everyone likes someone to make fun off
Nardofags don't really have many options other than BnHA
Not much other than BnHA is worse than Nardo

Don't shit on it so hard. It was good until author failed to setup the next arc after the tournament arc ended with the Deku/Bakugo rematch. The villian with the hand on his face felt like a retard at that point.

No
Even retroactively the stuff you thought wasn't too bad is actually bad.

Don't even bring up quality with that trash ass last arc.
>Everyone jobs except for Hori's star character Bakugou
>Oh, and Midoriya gets 7 more quirks
Fuck outta here.

>2005
you're still off by a few years.

I wouldn't say it's the crush itself that ruined her. It's the " better keep it bottled up" part that's annoying. Hori should just have her come out and say it and maybe become a couple with Deku already.

deku using full cowling to slap her ass so hard it leaves a handprint for a week

>Fairy Tail
>Black Clover
>HxH
>Almost every isekai in the last 5 years
Oh they got plenty.

>>Everyone jobs except for Hori's star character Bakugou
Wassup bully victim?

Attached: 1537285161864.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'm pretty sure there isn't a series in Jump at the moment whose villains are being written so well that multiple higher-ups are expressing that they aren't sure whether this is amazing characterisation or potential pro-villain propaganda.
I'm pretty sure there isn't another series in Jump at the moment that has art so good that it's winning awards for what are standard-tier spreads within it's own franchise.
I'm pretty sure there aren't any other manga in history that are so good that they aren't just outcompeting, but dominating international markets despite the foreign-made handicap.

People don't often 'stick up' for BnHA, but that's because we don't need to throw out weight around. Kindly point out your genuine criticism of the series as a whole outside of Yakuza, or fuck off.

The last arc was below average at worst, and average at best. It wasn't ''trash'' just because Sperg was his usual Spergy self and there was a plot point reveal you didn't like that was set up since Chapter 2.

Attached: popularity_hating.jpg (694x693, 36K)

>are being written so well that multiple higher-ups are expressing that they aren't sure whether this is amazing characterisation or potential pro-villain propaganda.
They are saying its shit buddy

Good meme but you can't deny that Bakugou is Hori's favourite.

>outside of Yakuza
so Joint training was okay?

>Implying Bakugou isn't my fav
Still don't mean I can't criticize Hori or the manga. Don't be a bitch.

Attached: 15654468077.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>but you can't deny that Bakugou is Hori's favourite.
He is the only decent character in class A
Of course Hori has to give him some love

Bakugo always winning is the only thing that isn't shit in this manga.

Attached: 1562425101856.jpg (1200x893, 323K)

Alright, redpill me on what makes Bakugou so great. Because to me he honestly just seems like a mary sue at best, which makes him the opposite of interesting. Not trying to be sarcastic here, I genuinely want to know so I can join in.

We are getting the movie about them and even in Umakoshi made them share food in France.

Attached: D99ugh6XoAUO_5x.jpg (293x400, 37K)

What do you mean? Kid with the lighting has potential. I dropped BnHA long ago but would pick it up again to see how my boi lighting kid is doung. He has potential.

You know how Deku is shit but the plot and characters suck his dick?
Bakugo is the only one who calls him out as shit
Also he is actually the underdog and amazing
Deku just gets everything handed to him
He is like the antithesis to the annoying Mary-Sue protagonist. He is the hardworking rival

>38k votes
Absolutely disgusting
I hope he doesn’t win this year. And if he does I hope it’s the expense of a few of his fujos declaring bankruptcy and becoming homeless

He still hasn't done anything
You missed nothing

Read they're comments retard. Arakia dn the vidya company guy both said they're intrigued with the chapters and are enjoying where its going, but are cautious it could be percieved as proapaganda due to taboo

Yep, it was ok. Not good, not bad - middle of the road, 5/10, whatever you want to call it.
Match 1 was good up until the frogwank in the last 1-2 panels
Match 2 was balanced out by the good parts (Tokoyami's stuff, 1B in general, even Aoyama to an extent) and the bad (Momowank)
Match 3 was ins kino and basically perfect
Match 4 was over before it begun and was the only match where it could even be argued in the slightest it was 'bad', nd even then it was widely liked for mixing it up a bit by it not being like every other fight where the opposite team had a chance
Match 5 was fine outside of Ochunko in the last 1-2 panels

Overall about 5/10-6/10. you going to make a point yet?

Attached: opinions.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Okay I can tell you're not serious because none of this is true.
>You know how Deku is shit but the plot and characters suck his dick?
That's literally Bakugou. Everybody sucks his dick, and doubts Deku.
>Bakugou is the only one who calls him out as shit
I can't recall this ever happening. Got a page for me?
>Also he's actually the underdog
the guy who always wins against everybody except the absolute reigning #1 hero is the underdog?
>Deku just gets everything handed to him
Just ignoring all the training he had to do then? I'll agree to the fact that Deku is shit as a protagonist and has zero actual growth beyond learning how to use his power somewhat. But lets not pretend that Bakugou is any better.

Even if you remove all the fujo votes Bakugo would still win with an incredible lead

I think the next poll is the one with Deku on third or maybe even fourth
Can't fucking wait.

Hori hasn't developed him at all. Hori hasn't developed Todoroki's powers since then either, actually, Hori regressed Todo back to refusing to use his fire side.

>>the guy who always wins against everybody except the absolute reigning #1 hero is the underdog?
Yes from our perspective he is.

>hasn't done anything
That's disapointing

>Even if you remove all the fujo votes Bakugo would still win with an incredible lead
Kek no. His votes are fujo spam. It’s not even that he’s liked by the most fujos, it’s just that his fujos are the biggest spamming retards

Bullshit
Most people love him and he is their favorite character.
You are seriously overestimating fujos

Bakugou is always so far ahead of everyone it isn't even a competition for him anymore. He just walks out on the field and everybody just kneels in front of Kacchan's amazingness because apparently he is and cannot lose due to some secret secondary divine intervention quirk he must have. He is definitely NOT the underdog. If anyone is an underdog it's Deku. He had to go through half the story now not being able to safely use his quirk, and now that he's getting a handle on it he still can't keep up with the likes of Bakugou.

Cool. I'm in the camp that they aren't friends at all because of the way that Hori decides to have them interact.

Attached: Hori's autism.png (554x818, 487K)

Hori never had a single friend apparently.

Everything Bakugo got he worked for
Deku stole his moves for full cowl
Bakugo just straight up invented them

Because he had the good fortune of being born with literally one of the best and most versatile combat quirks ever.

You’re delusional

Still doesn't justify Bakugo coming up with moves on his own compared to just taking them

But Todoroki had overcomed that shit. Audience cannot fall for a second "eureka". It just doesn't work that way. I'm just sad lighting boi has not done anything. Also, what happened to the kid with the duck face. It isn't a duck face, more like an eagle face. A dark eagle face with an evil spirit living inside him. He must be popular.

Fair enough, that's true. Also doesn't really make sense considering the fact that their quirks are vastly different in nature. Bakugou propels himself with explosives from his hands, but Deku's mobility comes from his legs. If anything Deku should be moving around like Iida.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f6.jpg (939x661, 178K)

He also hasn't done anything
But he interned under a character who is actually interesting. So he is adjacent to interesting.
Which may sound like nothing but its a lot more than most characters got.

Tokoyami? He jobbed because a shortstack choked him by shoving her mushroom in his throat. Unfortunately it's a lot less arousing than I make it sound.

He's developed significantly; going from basically being a retard and spamming his AoE all the time to using support equipment that lets his create controlled lines of lighting from which to create basically 'kill lines'. On top, he's become much less of a dumbass, going from an unorganised mess in the final exams to coming up with one of the the best strategies on the fly out of 1A/1B in Joint Training. Still a bit of a baka, but not the Pikatard we once knew.

Edgebirb is being set up to be a heavily plot centric character, being the strongest link to the Hero system in the class outside of Shoto/Iida's family ties or Deku's link to All Might - and that link being a double/triple agent for the villains side too.
On top, he's leaned how to use the shadow like Deku did with cowling, and has figured out how to fly (albeit with cheat codes enabled). He's not popular because women are stupid, but he is being set up for something much bigger in a later arc. He's maintained the whole 'one of the underrated power players of Class 1A', like how Ibara is to 1B. Also might be getting more brutal in the future if foreshadowing is to be read into.

It's always the same bait, it's like he isn't even trying anymore.

If faggots can't recognize his posting style then they deserve the thread derailment

It's not like he samefags to instigate further also.

Someone has to defend BnHA I guess so its not just haters going back and forth. But his posts are so obvious and always so long.

He's perfect

Attached: 5sHb43M46cQ.jpg (852x1200, 150K)

Link the faggots posts, call him out, because I have no idea which person here you're talking about.
Are we talking the guy whose obviously baiting by shiting on BnHA or the guy who is defending the series or the 'the guy making long posts'.

Just a quirk reminder than there are 30 IP's in the thread right now. OP dump aside, somebody is sperging out.

Attached: i_dont_know_whos_baiting_who_anymore.png (625x626, 158K)

Its better if you don't know

There's also me. The guy who dropped BnHA when Deku and Bakugo had their rematch. This thread suddently make me want to pick it up to watch if mah boi lighting kid had any improvement because I think he can be one of the strongest and would of course like to have my opinion be validated if he actually becomes strong.

Kaminari's development amounts to pretty much nothing. He does one thing against the meatball guy during the license exam, and he tries something during JT but it doesn't really work out as I recall. Other than that we don't hear from him at all really.

Yeah, for a moment there I forgot that in shonen if you're not the hero or anti-hero you will never become strong or be relevant. Almost forgot what happens in Naruto when the Chunin exams are over.

High End alone makes it worth it to catch up, BnVA is shaping up to be similar. Kaminri gets a few spotlights like in Joint Training and Culture Fest, but he's not overly plot-centric, so I can't in good faith say to pick it up if you are *only* in it for him (he's roughly got as much spotlight as with the series beforehand). I'd almost recommend skipping Yakuza becuse it's Yakuza, but in for a penny in for a pound.
Push comes to shove if you're watching the anime, you'll likely want to pick it up again anyways when S4 starts.

Attached: 1550291251540.png (438x500, 359K)

God Damn I remember when this was first posted and everyone in the threads lost their shit. Deku was fucking savage and the look of anal devastation was priceless. I love this arc, good times.

Attached: To Victory.png (168x284, 28K)

Thanks yet again, user.

I'm on the same boat of not even quoting him.

Attached: 0381e6d573182b091f247c9c72dab4f9.jpg (773x1080, 296K)

Ochaco's strategy is actually much better than Deku's. He just comes up with the main attack, she adds the kick to it.

Jesus christ, why are they some fucking cute?

Attached: 1562953516754.jpg (894x1535, 264K)

Monoma has it figured out. It's not clear if Cementoss does. Apparently a lot of the crowd doesn't and is blind. Also, where do they get some of those costumes? And why?

>ochaco and deku
>pink and brown
Not good aesthetic

Aizawa DOES get passionate on occasion, and is very effective when he does. If she knows this, that might be why Ms. Joke is after him...

That IS, however, a pretty dangerous move. Those rocks could hit him, her, or the stands.

Well I wouldn't go that far, there are a bunch of strong and relevant characters that aren't the MC or his rival it's just there's a metric fuckton of characters and the odds of your fav side character getting the spotlight is kinda slim.

>26 Dr. Stone #11
>179 Dr. Stone #01
>210 Dr. Stone #02
>242 Dr. Stone #03
>267 Dr. Stone #10
>276 Dr. Stone #04
>288 Dr. Stone #05
>324 Dr. Stone #06
>325 Dr. Stone #09
>350 Dr. Stone #07
>363 Dr. Stone #08

Tick Tock Herokeks

He remembers her name now. A sign of respect.

Ochaco really is pretty impressive.

Why is this pic posted in every thread?
It seems more like a muddy red colour to me.

Kinda of a stretch as the announcer just scream her name.

What would be a good aesthetic then? What colour could make a good match?

If she'd have won, I wonder how her fights with Kirishima and Tokoyami would have gone. I doubt she could have won against Shoto's ice.

Navy blue

Alright, which character matches that?

Bakugo

>Bakufujo

Ok wait how the fuck is Bakugou navy blue? He's like Orange or red surely. Iida seems more like a navy blue.

bakugo would look good in navy blue and is overall a good fit for Ochaco

The problem with answering is, Toga brings her own skills and abilities to the table in such a match up, as well as Ochaco's quirk. That makes it hard to say, definitely. Also, while she's figured out how to use it, she's not as skilled with gravity cancelling as Ochaco, I doubt she would think of moves like cancelling her own weight and leaping at him. On the other hand, if he didn't realize who he was up against, Bakugo would be prepared for Ochaco, not Toga, and might wind up with a knife in his ribs.

>190701195
Oh christ you are a faggot

Attached: Fuck you fag.png (226x179, 27K)

It is interesting that Ochaco immediately went to the prep room to offer emotional support and reassurance to Deku. Her "protect the protectors" mindset is already showing up.

>Ochako's theme playing when Todoroki confronts Izuku about his mom
>camera lingers on Ochako as a montage
Really makes me think

>She has an Aoyama flashback
>"Is it... because you like him?"
>camera stays on her blank face for roughly a week

Stain is a shit villain

Ochaco, don't sell yourself short. That one match demonstrated your intelligence, courage, strength, AND that you've got a powerful quirk. If the scouts had brains, you'd have been on the short list

>Ochako's theme itself sounds like a Nolan Batman theme

perfect for a shit manga like MHA

Attached: 1563021468703.png (500x375, 124K)

Suddenly face to abs with Endeavor is a good reason for shock.

Aoyama rekt her lol

Well said, Deku. When some injustice upsets him, the kid doesn't stay intimidated.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like Tsuyu's frog-mobile!

>Mina in those clothes

Attached: 1514896498858.jpg (640x632, 76K)

Yes, Mic turns it up to 11 being announcer. Especially his constant astonishment at what Class A is capable of.

Animation makes it all different.

Nah, she's shit. In abstract, everyone with a ranged quirk beats her, most mobility quirks ignore her and most strength quirks can just pin her.
I like the series as a whole, but Ochaco's plot armour is pretty apparent after a while. Without GMAsspull, she is Ojiro tier for her quirks effectiveness; but the difference is that Ojiro already knew MMA from the getgo and has been improving on his quirk, whereas Ochaco has been stagnant in growth. Just like Bakusperg and Lawfrog, it's quite clear Hori likes her and treats her with comfort gloves as oppose to Deku, Iida or Shoto who he's more open about giving them recoil to their actions and scars/genuine injuries you'd expect from a more consistant narrative. I'd even argue that if what Hori is writing is actually intentional and not favouritism, there's a definite case that could be made where she's developing an underlying internal narcissistic streak/hero complex for her own gain as oppose to others; the kind of shit Stain was against with Iida.

Those of us who aren't haters or shitposters like them.

Your mileage clearly varies.

I can. In fact, it might go longer if scenes from the other battles and Shiggy's continued flashbacks are interspersed.

We still have that Redestro flashback coming up. A Skeptic flashback is also likely. Giran will get one too I'm sure.

Will Ochako be a good mom?

Attached: IMG_20190715_053107.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Impotent seething.

No, people who slavishly follow a series they hate, and post in threads about that series that they hate it, are pathetic.

A lot of such losers here.

Continue your noble crusade, user! Those of us who aren't trolls are behind you.

She'll accidentally float the kid while playing with it, being unable to jump high enough to catch it she's forced to watch as the kid floats up into the stratosphere and dies from asphyxiation. If she drops it then it just falls like a brick, hitting terminal velocity in seconds while wind gusts blow the kid hundreds of meters away.

and how pathetic must you be if those look down on you

>waaah stop making fun of crappy capeshit manga
seething

based
cringe

Is that a yes?

Attached: IMG_20190713_081245.jpg (1376x924, 121K)

Yes. I agree and I am definitely not samefagging
You are really noble and awesome and epic

yeah just think of it as a post-birth abortion.

Does Ochaco even know who Eri is?

Ochaco keeps track of anything with 2 X chromosomes in proximity of Deku.

Eri is barely around Deku

Stop upboating yourself reddit

The fujos love him. That makes the fujo haters hate him. It's nothing to do with the character himself, it's the mental illness of others.

>The fujos love him.
But they pair him up with Bakugo.

Bacon face.

he's an annoying jobber who killed the already bad pacing of the yakuza arc, got overshadowed by a joke character made to mock how generic he is; and whose only role in the story is making Bakugo look less like a retarded piece of shit

Would she beat up Eri if she gets too close to Deku?

Attached: 1563057832690.png (581x334, 228K)

God I hope so.

Ochunko would try to grab Eri and end up getting fucking reversed into a zygote

How many times does she flick her bean thinking about Deku

Attached: 1563272501204.jpg (749x1067, 122K)

Everytime Bakugou comes into her room and rapes her she just pretends it's Deku.

>just pretends it's Deku.
Just like Bakugo

Kek

Attached: 1562791694984.jpg (225x350, 36K)

He'd just call her Round Face again if he hadn't decided she was worthy.

It's not as if the people she touches immediately zoom off upward at high speed. Kid starts floating, she just has to release before it gets too high.

If she misses the catch the kid is gonna break it's neck and fucking die.

She should be able to beat kirishima pretty easily. I don’t think she’s got anything to counter dark shadow though

Based

Certainly. She was one of the ones who rescued the kid, and also fawned over her when Aizawa brought her to the dorms that time.

Has the AX premiere been leaked somewhere yet?

Ochako's face looks really weird here, it ruins the picture

Momo is worthless

She's having multiple orgasms.

I miss him fellas......

Attached: Shoto_Todoroki_costume_upgrade-750x422.png (750x422, 372K)

Attached: 95d93a609fcc7f98d75f9076ff372fbb.jpg (800x1066, 112K)

Overhaul is at least High-tier

Attached: 0158-012.jpg (899x1300, 336K)

Will he do anything impressive?

I really don't
LoV > student shit

>speedreading

Is Todoroki even allowed to do anything impressive?
He can't overshadow Bakugo and Deku

don't bother, they only premiered the d*b

>kamui's flintstones-ass wacky races car
what the hell, that's adorable. severely underrated boy he is

Attached: DBYoWgTVoAERsn1.jpg (716x1024, 184K)

Attached: 1563300571291.jpg (563x797, 109K)

REMINDER that dekuocha is canon and approved by Hori himself, and there is nothing your kacchako/frogdeku/togadeku/meideku/that reikofag can do about it

Reminder that realistically Ochaco is still getting pounded by Bakugo and even if they are together that is what will be canon
and I can see Hori being cuck enough to make Kacchaco canon
Kacchan is amazing after all

cringe

Deku stop posting, you are going to marry Ochako and you are gonna like it

delusional f*moid detected

Bitch please, todocamie is the true patrician couple.

Attached: 4b3d99808537ea2d7564fcc873b6b4cb.jpg (571x1199, 115K)

There you go
Clearly women know what they want and you admit that it is not Deku but Bakugo

Don't care, I wanna see.

don't worry, the scene where Dabi dequirks him in front of Endeavor will be kino

Have some ambigous todosmash.

Attached: 774876414_p0.jpg (536x624, 58K)

Kek

Is Dabi the oldest Todoroki child?
It seems all but certain at this point

At least post something well drawn

at this point, it's so obvious that it'd be more shocking if he wasn't

Disgusting

It looks like Deku is running away from some deep shit and I don't know why I laughed at this

Attached: large.jpg (524x1186, 79K)

>only 24 hours until another garbage chapter

Attached: Dy2r6KOUwAAtTjq.jpg (1147x2048, 324K)

All of these are canon:
Bakugo x hagakure
Deku x ochaco
Todoroki x momo
Jiro x kaminari
Kendo x tetsu tetsu
Kirishima x mina
Mineta x Tsu
Midnight x Nezu

>Clearly women know what they want

Attached: 1562905276294.jpg (815x582, 171K)

>Clearly women know what they want

Attached: 1475180133476.png (800x800, 1.36M)

What quirk will hagakure and bakugou's kid get? blinding light bombs?

What about Toganon and her sick obsession with Deku?

Attached: 1562799812051.png (412x291, 202K)

>Clearly women know what they want.

Attached: 1560437970960.gif (400x471, 289K)

Hagakure will miscarry and Bakugo’s unrequited love for Kirishima will fester until he commits sudoku

Momo is a lesbian and is in love with Jiro, who is perfectly straight

Post more Sexuna

Attached: snip 15.png (648x901, 244K)

Ebin samefagging

She wants to kill Deku and get pounded by a chad like Bakugo

Dekufags are always triggered by the reality that girls aren't into guys like Deku but love guys like Bakugo

Attached: 1553052280392.png (441x264, 14K)

Try a little harder next time

Attached: snip 16.png (364x116, 4K)

Momo puts minetas balls in her puss like every night while he watches

>190705556

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Girls only like dudes like Aizawa and Vegeta.
Source: every girl in my friend group.
Disclaimer: only 3 of them are attractive enough to have a legitimate say in this

Imagine defending joint training in 2019

Bakugo is Vegeta but sexier and actually wins shit

Will Joke and Aizawa produce offspring?

so much potential gone to waste

Attached: 1b vs 1a.png (1835x1300, 672K)

Bakugou is Vegeta only far less developed as a character. At least with Vegeta we understand his motivations for being an asshole. At least with Vegeta we get to see him change over time.

>todomomofag

>far less developed as a character
Vegeta got nothing compared to Bakugo

>Match 2
Lmao

yes, but probably against his will

Attached: 1499195324108.png (1236x1044, 554K)

Explain.

Switch Ochako with Tokoyami and it would've been so much better

>7 months just so Deku can cocktease new quirks at the end
No wonder this manga's dying

I'd have switched Mineta for Bakugou. I want to see how well Deku and him work together now that they've more or less resolved their differences.

I don’t like it either but it’s the way she fuckin goes

*Actual canon endgames*
Deku x Ochako
Bakugo x Jiro
Kaminari x Momo
Shoto x Camie
Kirishima x Mina
Ojiro x Invisitits
Aizawa x Joke
All Might x Inko
Kamui x Mt. Lady

Yaomomo is made to be blacked.

Attached: snip 8.png (835x343, 492K)

i liked joint training

Attached: 1535823101271.png (157x272, 15K)

It was extremely underwhelming. I hope the anime gives this 10 episodes and the fights all get fleshed out much better. I wouldn’t mind the manga getting retconned a bit.

stop having shit taste any time

I didn't like joint training but I like Kinoko

*ACTUAL canon endgames*
Deku x Ochako
Bakugou x Hori
Kaminari x Momo
Shoto x Mina
Camie x Meatball
Lawfrog x Iida
Kinoko x Shouji
Tokoyami x Pony
Jiro x Koda

Good thing Endad wasn't a part of that shitty school, else he can't partner with Hawk.

Stop that.

I think if either Bakugou or Deku got placed in a different class, with All Might and Endy both teaching one of the two, it would have made for a far more interesting rivalry dynamic. 2 rival heroes, 2 rival classes, 2 rival students.

Hey it's not my fault All Might Louisiana Smashes her pussy behind the school during lunch break

Attached: snip 7.png (852x599, 807K)

>completely retarded story decisions for no other reason than "muh parallels"
hori, is that you?

>the manga getting retconned a bit.
Would spark shitstorms of whatbis canon and isn't.
We can all saynfor a fact though that Bones will make Momo jobbing not look as bad, and actually look "good" compares to the manga. This will spark shitposts of manga vs anime posters and season onlys.

What, if any good came from putting the two of them in the same class?

>At least with Vegeta we get to see him change over time.
speed reader.

>We can all saynfor a fact though that Bones will make Momo jobbing not look as bad
no they won't
momo's jobbing isn't meant to look like jobbing
it'll be adapted as is

Show me how Bakugou has changed.

Of course you did waifufag

You can't type the same shit and post a different reaction image as it counts as duplicate reply, you goddamn no brainer newfag fujo.
Good fucking job exposing yourself.

Well? I'm waiting.

>that look over Iida
FUCK MUTIES

i'm not a waifufag though, you shouldn't make such assumption just because of the character i posted

Attached: 07-3.png (859x248, 63K)

Realistically, what girl could end up with Bakugou?

No? Thought so.

That's the shitposter, user.
No need to justify what you like.

BAKUGO SMILED IN THE MOVIE AND ALSO RECOGNIZED HIMSELF AS IF HE WERE THE KIDS ON THE TEST ARC
H-HE CHANGED

none
literally none of them
anyone who says otherwise is retarded and is kind of missing the point of bakugou

>match 5
if only we got monoma vs deku without bullshits involved and he could actually copy the quirk... that would have been kino

Attached: 6305dec5752413189351ab264e040109.jpg (736x971, 102K)

yeah the cop out felt cheap as fuck, but at least it explains why he couldn't copy Eri's power.

>obliterates his own arms with a single punch
Yes, fun.

>the point of bakugou
His point is that he will never have a girlfriend?

No that would have actually been great. Monoma immediately going full throttle 100% and disabling one of his arms would have been kino as fuck, and a better reason to pause the match than the O MY SEVEN QUIRKS thing. with everybody in class B and even some people from class A blaming Deku for it, which sends Deku into a legit depressive episode, which is what triggers the first ghost to appear. Not manifest one of the quirks, just an appearance.

That sounds fucking retarded
Good thing you're not the writer

win everything be no1
no time for bitches

Reread chapter 24 and later, the whole manga from the beginning shitposter-Kun.

He is the best at everything
including getting bitches and fucking bitches.

he never loses, user
and that includes his virginity

>he never loses, user
Wrong

>chapter 24
You mean the one where the sperg goes on stage and declares he'll win the sports festival? Which he did? And then remained the same unrepentant asshole he was since chapter 1 for another good 200 chapters?

Apart from that match against All Might which was a guaranteed loss for him, when has Bakugou ever, EVER lost anything?

DUDE HE SHOWED TEAMWORK IN MATCH 4
which is proof of character development, if we completely ignore the cavalry battle

I'm sure people thought the same about Vegeta

The sludge villain is the only one who has ever beaten kacchan

>hurr durr why isn't Deku crying himself to sleep at night over stupid things
7 quirks was well done and showed exactly what the difference between the students is. It reiterates the central point of the manga and actually progresses the story.
People complaining about it will complain when anything happens in this manga.

Ah yes, the one where he 1v4'd the entire class B team. And yelled at his teammates and called them minions, not 10 seconds after telling Deku not to underestimate people. All because he played drums that one time.

Did user deliver?

They won against All Might

Attached: bravo hori.png (638x1018, 730K)

him and iida vs deku and ochako
though technically it was iida that lost that one by failing to stop ochako. even then though, hori had momo make excuses for them saying that ochako's move would have been unthinkable if the nuclear weapon was real, as if nukes go off from having pebbles sprinkled against the side
also the sludge villain, and also when he got captured by the LoV

Sludge villain, the very first exercise, against the LoV getting caught, failed the provisional.
Bakugou loses all the time.

NO user THEIR TEAMWORK WAS *TOO PERFECT*!!!!

Well technically the Sludge villain didn't win because Deku intervened. Which made All Might intervene. Honestly the only, ONLY time Bakugou ever "lost" was during the forest training arc, and it took all but one of the members of the LoV at that time, a coordinated and costly assault. To kidnap 1 student. Bakugou.

Bakugou won the fight against Deku, and All Might even had to tell Bakugou to hold back his most powerful attacks, but lost the battle overall because Iida the jobber was on guard detail.

>the one where he 1v4'd the entire class B team
no

Well if you're going to ignore reality then there isn't much arguing to do.

literally yes. all the others did was cleanup after he effortlessly beat all of them

He is completely correct.
You are ignoring Horikoshi here.

>still 3 months left for S4
what the fuck? why is time not flying?

Attached: miriobeatup.png (500x640, 196K)

>I don't really feel like I won

Attached: NPCNPC2.png (566x690, 69K)

time flies when you're having fun and waiting for chapters isn't fun, even though reading them is

Attached: 9.jpg (1807x1300, 786K)

Todomomofag hasn’t been here for months.

Imagine having an arc where a villain city exists and yet nothing changes about the universe

imagine being as retarded as this user

I wanted to see Jirou fight for a win instead of getting handed one by Bakugo, she has the coolest quirk in class A and I wish it got more spotlight

How Hori handles the fallout of this Arc and the consequences of the LoV and ReDestro's actions will make/break this manga.

So break it then?

yep, he's doing all the work there

>You are ignoring Horikoshi here.
So is everyone else with a functioning brain

Yeah, hopefully enough to get it killed.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

what?

I could actually see this getting axed soon. Personal guess? Chapter 327 is where the axe will be announced.

Shitposters with shit taste in art.

Attached: Kibazoku-661119-Team_Up_Cum_version (1).png (899x333, 279K)

she looks like nana

>two years from now
>soon
>WSJ axing it's second best seller

He doesn't give a squared fuck about bitches in general
His sexuality is simply winning, he's self-centered to the point of forgetting others' existence

Only if it's rational and funny at the same time.

At least the Todomomofag posted somewhat ok art. Kys.

>nips hate the current arc
>other mangaka are critical of the taboo that Hori has committed by focusing so much on the Villains
>even an editor is questioning Hori's unorthodox methods
>Hori has had 2 manga axed prior to BnHA
>Hori used to do what he wanted but now caves to popular opinion like how he's picked up Tsu and Toga
Perhaps even sooner desu. The reception of this arc is pretty shit so that means he'll go back to the MC and since there's controversy behind this arc he'll probably give us the longest Deku arc we've seen and then he'll have to focus back on the Villains disproportionately because he can't pace which would lead to a axing.

Dark Shadow has gotten more heavy petting from the girls in 1-A than all the boys combined.

this user gets it

That's soon in terms of Manga getting axed. Hori will probably get the news sooner and be ordered to wrap it up before a set date. Chapter 327 is where it gets announced, and we'll get 13 final long chapters before it's finally over.
We'll see. I'll stick to my 327 estimate.

>>Hori used to do what he wanted but now caves to popular opinion like how he's picked up Tsu and Toga
Tsuyu and Toga both do poorly in popularity polls and they've gotten disproportionate amounts of focus since they were first introduced

That's easy. They'd have both tried to run the team and wound up shouting at each other until the others had been captured, then unwillingly worked together and beaten class B and Shinso.

So did I. But haters gotta hate.

Why the fuck does nips hate this arc?
I'd like to hear that.

because they want to self insert as the kids they once were but with superpowers instead of unwashed NEETS going on a rampage through a city to kill the goblin king and Gorillaz.

because villains bad heroes good

They don't.

it's too based for 13 year olds and fujos to appreciate

It subtly criticizes their social standards and that makes them uncomfortable.

They don’t, the only thing that has been said is by the ceo of a video game company and he is only worried for the children but thinks the arc is good, it only has like ten likes but anons here always blow things out of proportion

>top selling jump manga wildly popular all over the world
>axed
>ever
you are a special kinda retard

Bakugo is constantly being enraged - and his superiority / inferiority complex threatened and triggered - by Deku's progress on all fronts. He responds to this by doing all he can to stay ahead. We don't see him much, off hours; I suspect he's training and studying continually.

Deku's using Bakugo as his benchmark. His moves, his speed, his situational awareness, his combat sense, all these are what Deku is copying. That's part of what is enabling him to make such progress. He is as driven to catch Kacchan as Bakugo is to stay ahead. It is doubtful they'd be this accelerated if they were in different classes. Although for the second year, it might be good to do so, to try to calm things down.

And Jojo's author criticized as well.

What did he said?

Setsuna. Mirko.

Funny how hr thinks like the CEO who is in charge of making his game.

(copies One for All)

(arms and legs come off, and body explodes.)

"Dude kill more dogs lmao"

Here

>Bakugo self-inserters

Man I wonder what their kids quirk will be.

Yeah, also he apologized later about that tweet after receiving a lot of negative responses, stating that nevertheless it's still very interesting manga.

Of course the LoV was also going up against Aizawa and the functional members of A and B. It wasn't just Bakugo.

They weren't negative responses except for maybe two. They were asking him not to share the spread of the fifth anniversary.
His opinion remains the same.

This kind of criticism will only give more ground to BNHA and help it grow
What the fuck were they thinking

>axe
never
bnha is their only series that can succeed one piece at the moment

Attached: D-p1CGEU4AAgvA6.jpg (1000x1000, 211K)

Are you the one who's been predicting the imminent cancellation of BnHA since chapter 2?

Correct, however everyone was completely blindsided by the sudden attack. It was only ludicrous levels of asspull that saved Deku and Kouta, and Tokoyami going berserk that prevented the LoV from attaining total victory.

Maybe in amurihca.
Japan is different.

Does anybody has any decent translation? From what I get he is saying the same as the CEO, thats weird to have villian focus but it’s good

No, it's just a personal estimate. I'd be gladly proven wrong.

They don't, but the haters exaggerate everything to pathetically try to justify their hate.

>>nips hate the current arc
>I know I have 3 twitter screencap, from twitter, a website Japanese people loathe with a passion

That is just Japanese courtesy. They will tear you down, but also mention a positive aspect.

Probably that this kind of criticism will give more ground to BnHA and help it grow. A publicity stunt.

>Tsuyu and Toga both do poorly in popularity polls
tsuyu did high when she had more focus early in the story.
Toga was the best villain last time. The last poll we add was voted wayyyyy before she ever got a relevant chapter.
The real tragedy is how Japan like MOMO out of all the girls in class A and B or anywhere. fucking MOMO.

>araki thinks villains should be undeveloped
well that explains a lot

I don’t understand why nips are worried about this and not kishi’s manga where you have to kill yourself to achieve a perfect form

I mean, killing themselves is part of the culture.

Because for Japanese it is okay if you do all of that, it doesn't matter.
Here if you're evil for the sake of evil but you have a sob story that justifies it, and is published in WSJ, then it is a big nono.

none of this really matters, mha still has an editor that validate all of Hori's moves, if toga's ryona was "taboo" it wouldnt have expanded for 3 chapters.
Also stop that whole "villains must be evil it's the SJ magazine law" nonsense, literally none of their iconic titles have that. Vegeta was redeemed. Sasuke went back and forth, and half the akatsuki was tragic or just neutral. 80% of Bleach villains that weren't literal monsters were more sympathetic than the hero side. Same with HxH. Only One piss has those childissh muhahahah evillllll dudes but because it's a world with different faction, not all the enemies will be that. That shit reeks of "ignorant reditor with high karma say something stupid and all his bootlickers propagate it as teh word of god"

the fact most fans would arguments that his work doesn't do it is depressing. Manga writters really aren't the "geniuses with 15 layers of reading" people want them to be.

His opinion will likely change when Shiggy destroys his own dog.

It only caught fire recently though. Having considered that, and how these are the views of two important people his new editor might have to change things.

Yes, I forgot a little. He didn't apologize openly, but still it's obvious that many were pissed off about tweet like this from the CEO, so he had to answer something.
twitter.com/PIROSHI_CC2/status/1150761409673744385

>1: half job horribly, half have some interesting back and forth. good use of shinsou
>2: tokoyami gets fucking robbed, momo jobs yet again, kinoko a best
>3: hype as shit with awesome moments for both sides. best fight
>4: unadulterated, bordering-on-parody bakuwank.
>5: O MY SEVEN QUIRKS. ochako is useful at least, that's new.

I guess Hori only wants to show what people with untreated mental illnesses could become but nips would rather have them kill themselves than seeking help

Honestly, Bakugo and Deku not holding back or sperging over each other could probably solo all of class B.

Vegeta never said "I kill but I'm justified and what I do is good!" he was always pure evil, he only had a change of heart because of Bulma and co. And now he's basically a completely different character.
Sasuke was a special case because he started out good, turned bad, became good again but could always be saved. That is what the MC were trying to do in the first place.
Here Hori is going "Shigaraki wants to destroy and won't get better because that is what happened to him, please understand".

>They were asking him not to share the spread of the fifth anniversary
fucking japs

Horikoshi has made fun of
Politicians
Religion
Racists
Editorials
And now he's justifying anarchy in this arc.
Of course nips would raise their eyebrows at this.

>Here Hori is going "Shigaraki wants to destroy and won't get better because that is what happened to him, please understand".
you might want to read a little slower

Cope

Attached: mhatetsusmugred.png (750x650, 146K)

hunterchads gonna freak

you realise that having things in your manga does not mean you're making fun of them, right? or are you one of those retards who think one punch man is a parody

I guess bnha was the true soft seinen

It is true. He's placing two antagonist forces against each other, and making the lov the sympathetic bunch. You're supposed to root for them, because unlike the liberation army, they don't have flashbacks explaining why they are that way.

also he metaphorically killed his own boss at the start of this arc
unbelievably based

I wonder just what about MHA is that makes Yea Forumsutists seethe so hard. Are they jealous of its success? Just pure contrarianism? Assravaged that they don't like it but it's unbelievably popular? I just don't get it.

He openly making fun of them.
>wait! Are you saying religion can be profitable?
>this politic stuff is like a cult!
>these racial discrimination shit heads are scum!
>you have to lie to reach people's heart in your stories.
You can choose to ignore it, but it is very clear.

Nobody does that, it's just a convenient refuge to shit on deku

it's the most popular currently running manga in America, so it gets the most contrarian hatefollowers

Based Hori

yikes

>>wait! Are you saying religion can be profitable?
literally not what was said, twice said "I thought religion was SUPPOSED to be profitable"

Hawt

Nope. Read the chapter again.

Really, he should be a lot more popular on this board. Even considering the amount of mental illness shown here.

Because it's being dismissed as some kiddie shounen with heroes

He'll be popular if he pushes redpills, but right now he is as Bluepilled as it gets.

Purely popularity. If it were obscure the socially and emotionally retarded would be off attacking something else.

Of course, they are a perfect society and showing this kind of stuff of ""disciplining"" in a bad light is gonna make them freak.

yep. read the chapter again. they explicitly DIDN'T find anything of value

Well said.

Chapter 227

Attached: (1253).png (890x253, 101K)

Sasuke was kishis way of always making Naruto more a advertisement for beating the alpha male and wish fufillment underdog success, over time Sasuke was just a person Kishi hated more and more since he noticed how Sasuke was getting all the love in early part 2 from the editors he was commanded to appease, then restarted to make Sasuke look like a joke when we are introduced to bee and the kage summit out of spite and disgust on not letting his pet character Naruto shine earlier in the story.

Flashback on Chitose. Skeptic and Geten are prime candidates for ones. And we've gotten some of ReDestro's backstory.

Read 227 again
Compress is comparing a political party (which is a parody of Japan's parties, van and everything included) to a religion. Then Twice replies "so religion can be profitable!"
Hori went all out this arc.

oh, we're talking about different chapters
I meant 220, where they were talking about an actual religion, which wasn't profitable
twice's comment in 227 is based on them finding nothing there, not on religion in general

Chitose's flashback was one panel.
Toga, twice and Shiggy had one chapter at the very least.
>candidates
Hasn't happened, so not valid.
>Redestro's backstory
Not at all.

>Here Hori is going "Shigaraki wants to destroy and won't get better because that is what happened to him, please understand".
I don't believe there's anything that shows Shiggy CAN'T get better. His quirk and his desire might be to destroy, but the quirk can be used constructively and Shiggy's goals can be changed. The trick is, can Deku, who wants to save everybody, find a way to save Shiggy?

>not on religion in general
What do you think he meant by this?

Attached: cringe.jpg (396x251, 47K)

>speedreading the post your replied to
moron

Thanks for the dump.

Attached: 1562934738261.jpg (1270x1399, 146K)

I think there is, since despite the flashbacks there isn't a difference between this Shiggy

Attached: 0222-009.jpg (1793x1300, 669K)

And this one. He's still an edge lord.

Attached: 0235-004.jpg (890x1300, 270K)

post cutesuna

Attached: 1549730410845.png (600x760, 225K)

Hori is still making fun of religion which was the point I made since the beginning.

Translations of that second one have some pretty different implications between MS, JB and Viz.

Mi-Midoriyaa~

Attached: 1562341669867.png (800x950, 315K)

Anyone wanna translate?

Attached: 1.jpg (980x323, 103K)

"Look, Midoriya, it's Bakugou's cumstain. I thought you might want it."

Actually in the official translation he sounds less edgy.

Attached: С.png (531x777, 382K)

Official translation is often wrong. Don't rely on it too much, take all the translations and then check the original.

>Chitose's flashback was one panel.
Broad, blanket, unqualified statements about the La having NO flashbacks are true or they're not.

Speaking of which
>Not at all.
ReDestro's backstory: He's the son of the original Destro (maybe), he used to have a lot more hair, there's some sort of connection between him and Geten, and he was brought up reading an odd, quirk inclusive children's book.

no, he isn't
you're reading way too much into it
they rob a church expecting it to have money, and it doesn't
they then run into a cult-leader like person who has lots of money
this is why twice says "so religion can be profitable"
there's really nothing more to it than that

So making fun of religion by comparing it to a political party? Got it.

>徳は本当にただ壊すだけだ
He's saying destruction is the best

Sorry, should have said sob story which twice, Toga and Shiggy got.

you're being retarded on purpose, aren't you

How can Hori be so based? It's like he realized he's a top seller and can do whatever he pleases

Attached: 1562969101495.png (291x391, 89K)

You're being obtuse on purpose. If you think Horikoshi isn't making fun of religion by saying they can generate profit after Compress made that comment about the political party acting like religious people do then you're nothing but a dumbass and taking to you is a waste of time.

>this is how religion looks in Hori's eyes
So do you think he's an atheist?

Attached: 0227-010.jpg (921x1300, 337K)

>This is what todomomofag jerks off to
Sad

Cope Dekufag

is there something wrong with that?

Attached: 1517789470380.jpg (960x720, 121K)

If you're publishing in WSJ, yeah.

Not everyone is a pathetic self inserter like you, fag

Toga is a horror reveal that will be set to high pitched violin sounds, not a sob story.

Meant to quote

atheism is bad, we should believe in god because he loves all of us and helps us

How many people has Mina fucked? How big of a slut is she?

>it is shown her quirk affects her perception of the world, she was abandoned by her family who didn't help her cope and became ashamed of her and her love is misunderstood by society
Seems like a sob story to me, something that is beyond herself. She isn't evil for the sake of evil you see.

This new manga is gonna have a lot of ship bait

is that you togafag?

Attached: atheist nirengeki.png (706x972, 907K)

>not being able to understand context
here's your last (you), retard

>Todomomo truly does have the best porn.

Todomomo pic > you

Attached: 2883943 - Momo_Yaoyorozu My_Hero_Academia Shouto_Todoroki sudonamedraws.png (894x1265, 695K)

Attached: real steel.jpg (354x500, 61K)

>not being able to understand something that is right in front of you
Nothing worse than a disingenuous brainlet thinking he's smart.

yes, i'm catholic and i pray everyday so that everyone can find god so that he can help them, and i pray for the people in this thread too

i see, makes sense
quite altruist aren't you? but don't you think you're the one who need help? you're quite unstable after all (unless you already did get help from "god" somehow)

yes god has helped me before and i guess i still need help with my problems but i always want to help other people before myself

>yes god has helped me before
how? tell me, as an atheist i'm interested by your point of view

he's helped me a lot, like it's hard for me to sleep at night because my thoughts are all weird and scary but when i pray before i go to bed it's easier to sleep and i feel calmer
also god guides u to people that can help you and he helped me find a lot of friends that are really nice to me