Girl finds herself naked in front of the MC

>Girl finds herself naked in front of the MC
>Goes KYYAAH
Why do the japanese like this shit so much?

Attached: Inuyasha_3_10.png (640x480, 484K)

I love Kagome!

t. Everybody with a brain on Yea Forums

>Girl finds herself naked in front of me
>I wake up
Why does this always happen to me?

If it aint broke don't fix it.

are you gay or something?

>girl squealing

We like that in America as well.

What was the last anime that had this kind of situation? It's a pretty old trope

I once walked into a room where a friend was changing to tell something and _he cried as well and made a small jump. It was only a few seconds later that I realized I shouldn't have done this because other gender etc but it was important.

Sango was better.

Attached: sango.gif (500x300, 689K)

>subverts your trope
Nothing personal kid.

Attached: 1562896599045.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Kikyo a best

Attached: -kikyou-27635760-1024-768[1].jpg (1024x768, 407K)

>girl is naked
>forgets she is naked while standing there for several seconds
>finally looks down because apparently you need to confirm lack of clothing via eyes
>KYYAAAH

i like it too

Girl naked in front of guy.
She goes "Kyaa!"
Guy naked in front of girl.
She goes "Kyaa!"

They're cucks

It still pops up

Press F for all the basins that were obligatorily thrown at the MC

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 14K)

It allows the girl to show herself to her love interest but also removes any sexual agency she might have. Nips hate sexually forward women.

That's why Sento is besto.

Attached: Amagi Brilliant Park.jpg (1600x1350, 246K)

A man of culture and taste.

Attached: aef685e2b347721157ff97a60985451f.jpg (720x896, 94K)

Sento is absolute top tier taste.

Why do female fans hate her so much? From my experience none of them have liked Kikyo. It can’t just be a self insert thing, is it?

Attached: 5AE3A943-4DAA-4DEB-A3F2-1FD8422FF06A.jpg (452x960, 99K)

>we
speak for yourself

>t. Miroku

This.

Japanese women aren't degenerate western whores user

I don't hate her.

My guess it's because she is rivalry for their favorite shipping.

Pretty sure that's exactly what it is. If there's one thing women hate, it's competition from other women.

Is that picture supposed to imply that they're similar? Because the answer is literally because their polar opposites, and yes, it's self-insert.
Rumiko had to have one character who would be easy to self-insert into for her female audience, hence why Kagome exists and she's so typical-opinionated-bitchy-teen.
Kikyo has her own story and narrative, she's a character that operates on her own terms and rules and also a very complex one, so all the young female audience looked at her and said "nah too complex for me I identify with the schoolgirl heroine" and that's where Kikyo's female audience runs short. To make things worst, the anime portrayed her as a villain more than the manga did, so that contributed to more hate.

Attached: 176221-18734-kikyo.jpg (400x286, 22K)

God I'm so glad kikyo lost and kagome won.

>for her female audience
Aren't all of her mangas are shounen anyway?

I wouldn't want Kikyo to end up with Inuyasha, he's dumber than a brick and truly deserves Kagome.

Inuyasha had a majority of female fans because it was more Shoujo-like and had more male characters than female ones.

Based, if we only got the ultimate pairing...

Attached: Kikyo_and_Sesshomaru.jpg (480x480, 28K)

If I'm honest, them together makes a lot of sense.

I mean in general. She's dead, there's no canon development for her because her character ceased existing. She's never coming back and whatever the future holds for the cast won't affect her because she's officially irrelevant now and always.
Feels good not being a kikyofag.

why wasn't sesshomaru the main character? He would have been far more interesting than his idiot brother.

Either that or Sesshomaru becoming a wizard.

>being Kagomefag

I loved her and actually dropped for the boring feMC. The length was annoying too but I would have watched it and enjoyed it nontheless if it was about Sango and that priest and Kikyo and Sesshomaru as antagonists instead of this damn generic shit. I never understood why people need boring characters to selfinsert, it's the same with males.

I dont see how you wrote that post down thinking that it can possibly trigger anyone?
Her story still exists and it will be continues to talk about, so in essence, she's not really dead. The truly dead are whoever are completely forgotten. People will continue talk about her because she's interesting and is a complex character that you can spend hours analyzing.
Feels based being a Kikyofag.

Attached: 12688808_p0.jpg (1366x768, 859K)

Exactly! He is too good for your average dumb shounen protagonist,

t. Onigumo

Posting the best girl

Attached: 1255449035487.jpg (640x480, 31K)

For me it is rin, the best Inuyasha.

Attached: rin.png (640x480, 237K)

Because Kikyo is an adult and the female audience for InuYasha are teenage girls. Of course, they're not going to like Kikyo. She's an adult competing for their love interest

>t. sesshomaru

posting actual best girl

Attached: Sesshomaru's_mother.png (1920x1080, 844K)

Just because she’s a girl?

it's an effective gag

Exquisite taste

my nigga.
I loved her

Attached: d.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Considering RT once said in an interview that Kikyo would be his type its not a stretch at all.

What did she do all day sitting in her palace?

>Kagome
>not Sango
Excuse me, user?

There's always that single desperate Kagomefag with the hateboner for Kikyo because she's obviously better liked.

>190680969
failed and completely ignored, this is what it feels like the be absolute worst girl

>Based, if we only got the ultimate pairing...
Rin/Kikyo?

You missed the filename.

Attached: normal reiaction.jpg (483x604, 41K)

Old gold

Attached: 1561761937044.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

Honestly all the girls I knew that watched it prefered Sango or Kikyo as well. The only ones that liked Kagome liked her for the Inuyasha pairing because they had a crush on him and she is his obvious waifu so they need to selfinsert into her. I have never met anybody who liked Kagome for beign Kagome.

Inu Yasha will always bring comfy memories to me, it was a really nice ride.
It's a shame I don't find Rinne as enjoying as other SoL from Takahashi, I hope MAO will be better.

Attached: 1537684591757.jpg (1920x1200, 1.07M)

Kagome is a bland character. She exists to be 'kind and compassionate', and she literally has no goals that dont invlove Inuyasha. She's there to keep him from losing his mind to demon state, she's there to pat his head and tell him that everything's gonna be all right, she exists for him. Their relationship is one-sided as fuck, I guess whatever female fans that like Kagome are just as bland and boring as her.

I liked how well it mixed SoL stuff with darker shit. At least it worked for me. As people said before the only downside it had was Kagome though the boring MC syndrome is something most series suffer from.

Honestly speaking, what sane man wouldn't find her the sexiest woman on earth?

Attached: 20.png (540x782, 409K)

Because they can't get away with it IRL.

>mean in general. She's dead, there's no canon development for her because her character ceased existing

The Kikyo we saw in the series itself isn't even the real Kikyo. She's a homunculus a construct a fake being made from the soul of her reincarnation Kagome

Replace Inuyasha and Kagome with these two, and the series would be a 1000x better. Kikyo and Sesshomaru's storylines even intersect well for a nice, tragic and mature romance.

Attached: aa14ae4c653fb8b45dad8f7167ed25db.jpg (564x471, 49K)

She's the exact same only in a clay body, whatever part of Kikyo's soul Kagome had in her spoke to her while she was still conscious and that's what also transferred to the clay body.

>proud, stoic and OP as fuck characters with hatred towards each other's race ending together

What a waste, Rumiko could've made the most kino relationship in the show.

Reboot when

I miss characters like her so much. I mean adult sad or serious women without any "quirks" to make them funnier or more fanservicy. The only adults I see nowadays are either ara aras, femme fatales or crazy one for comedic relief stuff or they are simply one note characters that are irrelevant for the story and get 5 minues of screentime throughout the series.

Even regardless of their personalities and history they look interesting simply for their designs and the black/white combination.
I am a sucker for monochrome pairings anyway. Doesn't work for Kagome and Inuyasha because they are rather red/green/white and Kagome's school uniform looked retarded anyway especially in a fantasy setting.

I want to believe that whatever shit, shallow fads we have today will soon go away simply because people will eventually realize that substance matters and we can't live of shitty tropes for long.
No one will ever be like Kikyo, though. She's one of a kind and easily best Rumiko girl.

Attached: kik.gif (540x405, 1.77M)

Didn't yell nor tried to cover herself, she just told him to die

Attached: marimaya.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>getting cucked in your own dreams...
I know that feel, user.

Attached: 97f1f88b61470e7e51bea5c6d71c174c79c03be0_hq.gif (500x278, 490K)

You're going back, Pablo.

That's normal reaction from Asian. What would white girls do then? Make a pose with her naked body? Call the police?

Because the average Japanese male brain hasn't advanced beyond that of a 12 year old.

It's the long white hair / black hair, gives them a Yin-Yang aesthetic.

what was so "important" you couldn't wait for she to change clothes you retard?

And if you are the woman that just makes your friend even more gay

A best

Damn, we'll never see this utilized now

'>female fans
Most of the fans dislike her mostly because she adds nothing to the story after being revived other than bad love drama and doesn't really do much of anything other than be a bitch. Even her "death" isn't even that grandoise more so just "fucking finally".

>This thread again
It's like you don't know what a "gag" or "trope" is

Oh man, imagine being this much of a brainlet. Either that or you're self-inserting into Kagome. Regardless, saying Kikyo didn't contribute anything after being revived is just plain embarrassing.

>b-b-brainlet

Your first mistake was quoting someone with an insult of this calibur and expecting anyone to take your ass seriously.

>Regardless, saying Kikyo didn't contribute anything after being revived is just plain embarrassing.
The only embarrassment is you defending her and yes she didn't contribute much to the story hence why she was barely present and only showed up to bring up more drama between Inuyasha and Kagome because she sure as hell wasn't doing anything plot relevant

agree

Attached: 1537669257340.png (2518x1161, 387K)

>Implying it hasn't been a thing since the greeks

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-032405~2.png (1080x1204, 384K)

Was Inuyasha Josei?

I think you might be insane if you honestly believe what you say.
After her resurrection Kikyo:

>stayed with Kohaku and purified his shard
>gave Kagome her bow
>placed a piece of her light inside of the jewel which later was the reason they could win against Naraku
>LITERALLY brought Kohaku back to life with her powers

And these are just off the top of my head.

I wouldn't be surprised if this conversation leads to nowhere but dont shit on a character you were too stupid to follow, at least.

Retarded Kagomecunt, get fucking dabbed on

Asuka also didn't go 'KYAAAA' when Shinji saw her naked in Evangelion 2.0.

Attached: Asuka.gif (500x300, 654K)

I always thought inuyasha was a cat, he doesn't look like a dog at all.

No she just rambo kicked him and started yelling hentai ecchi etc. Retarded trope for retarded characters.

you just wanted to see him naked you degenate transvestite.

Indeed, but at least it isn't as eargrating as the 'kyaaaa' shit.

I sucked a boob in my sleep last night.

m-mommy?

>Holds the back of her hand up to her face and goes "Ara ara"

>ara ara!

Attached: 23d.jpg (640x550, 117K)

That's just you being completely illiterate to visual storytelling.
The characters actions have to be conveyed visually or verbally to the audience. That necessity supersedes the accuracy in the characters' portrayal of human behavior.

>So she runs to school with toast in her mouth

All so tiresome

>explaining visual gag to an autist
Why waste your time?

I was waiting for video to finish downloading

Is there a single worst girl in Inuyasha?

Would you prefer her to just casually start trying to fuck whoever saw her naked? It shows she isn't a whore.

>Girl finds herself naked in front of MC
>Starts Beatboxing

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 9.45.44 PM.png (328x201, 94K)

God I remember playing as Sesshomaru in gaiaonline back in the day where gaia was still a thing. That show was just too much fun.

Maybe that one filler woman who loved Sesshomaru, but that's it.

Would take a Chad to tell Naraku to fuck off.

Pretty much this

How the hell is this "gag" funny

>stayed with Kohaku and purified his shard
>Kohaku
Wow you just proved my point entirely. He was also another worthless character
>gave Kagome her bow
Yeah after she died
>placed a piece of her light inside of the jewel which later was the reason they could win against Naraku
Once again AFTER SHE FUCKING DIED. So you're pretty much saying she was only relevant post death because nothing she did post her resurrection was relevant to the plot
>LITERALLY brought Kohaku back to life with her powers
Kohaku is a tertiary character who did jack shit. He was also another ploy for shitty drama but was entirely worthless of a character

So pretty much you proved my point. Kikyo was only ever relevant dead and her biggest achievement was keeping a non-character alive and bringing him back to life.

I never said I found it funny, it's just we always have these types of threads where the OP asks a dumb question like "why does this always happen" or "do Japanese people really do this?" or some other various. People generally don't ask why, say, a character in a Western cartoon has their eyes bulge out of their sockets while a horn sound effect plays when they see someone attractive, why? Because it's a commonly used gag.

Sitting on a replica of dog daddy's phallus?

To be fair, she's a vast improvement over Akane. Maybe it's just the hair.

Artemis was always my favouritr goddess, but damn if she didn't have a virginity complex.

Lose weight, fatso.

I'm more bothered by this trope.
>girl can beat the mc with one punch of he tries to be a pervert to her
>at some point becomes a damsel in distress and has to be saved by the mc.

Mama Bird of paradise.

>Because it's a commonly used gag.
It was funny in 1920

Sure, sweetie.

Attached: 1549664102067.gif (498x372, 960K)

Again, I don't think it's funny

You are actually wrong on all of your points, what an embarrassing tryhard you are. Really sad to read your posts.

>she gave Kagome her bow after she died
Except she didnt. Kikyo gave Kagome's bow before she died, it was a conscious decision and she could have chosen not to do that.

Same goes for the light in the shard, it happened when she was alive, in their battle with Naraku, and it wasnt spontaneous either, the entire planning was made when she was alive and everything happened according to her plan. The revelation in the manga was after she died for impact's purpose, you must be REALLY stupid to cling to this argument.

>Kohaku is a useless character
Oh my, what a desperate reach.
Kohaku is Sango's younger brother, Sango says that if anything happened to him she might not be able to live, and that's makes perfect sense considering her character. Saving Kohaku meant saving Sango. Do you think she's a useless character too to fit your argument?
Also, Kikyo saved Miroku too! I forgot to mention that. When took a huge dose of the poison Kikyo took the poison into herself instead. He would've died otherwise.
Also Also, purifying Kohaku's shard kept Rin safe as well. since Naraku tried manipulating his shard and couldn't because it was pure from Kikyo's close presence.

I'm actually continuously proving you wrong time and time again and all you do is autistically screech about how much you hate her and try to hilariously twist your reasons.
Notice how you went from
>Kikyo didnt contribute anything to the plot but drama after she was resurrected!!!!!!
to suddenly
>Okay Kikyo saved a few people but they were useless!!!!!!!

You're pathetic.

Attached: KYAAAH KYAAAAH.jpg (806x1196, 306K)

>I'm actually continuously proving you wrong time and time again
>everything you posted was complete bullshit

Okay

Kikyo got shafted.

Oh now you're claiming this didnt happen in the manga at all?
Kek, I knew you were insane.

>Except she didnt.
She did dumbfuck

>it happened when she was alive,
Kikyo died way before the final battle with Naraku retard. How could she had been there when she was long dead by then?

>Kohaku is Sango's younger brother, Sango says that if anything happened to him she might not be able to live, and that's makes perfect sense considering her character. Saving Kohaku meant saving SangoNice fanfiction retard but no that doesn't change the fact that he was largely a non-character.

I love how you're desperately trying to prove her relevance as a character while failing hard. This is the absolute state of Kikyoufags

Attached: [CHAIR CLATTERING].png (1920x800, 751K)

If only.

They like the other version too.

Attached: laughting_naked.webm (446x310, 99K)

Are you completely ignoring this page in the manga, psycho? This is where she plants her light.

>I love how you're desperately trying to prove her relevance as a character while failing hard. This is the absolute state of Kikyoufags

Except I'm proving her relevance just fine, notice how you have nothing to argue back. It's hilarious.

Attached: 11.jpg (549x800, 107K)

If only she was a recycling hack like Clamp....sigh.

You know you're a failure as a woman, when the fucking crossdressers(all 3 of them) are more domesticated than you.

>implying you've never spied on your mom/sis

Attached: thisnotok.png (1440x1090, 2.04M)

>old
Hahaha, it isn't that old-
>Aired: Oct 7, 2014 to Dec 26, 2014
AAAAAAAAA
THAT'S NEARLY 5 YEARS

Until the age of 10, my younger cousin thought nothing of running out of the bathroom to look for a towel.

This is actually a pretty realistic trope present everywhere though.

Excuse you fag, Kikyo is superior since she's Kagome Prime.

unf

so thicc yet perky

Attached: c4749cac041cd518838919bda6155027f753ba33_hq.jpg (950x712, 45K)

>all these Kagomeroasties itt trying to desperately shit on best girl

Truly pathetic.

Attached: 63077901_p0.jpg (1181x1771, 584K)

Aiyah, Shampoo much better!

Attached: Shampoo_in_delivery_outfit.jpg (1426x1897, 297K)

I don't have siblings and my parents are/were fat and they were 40+ when they got me anyway so I really tried to avoid it.

Shampoo has the best design but Ukiyo got the best personality

>implying Ukyo didn't also have megami-tier design
Her work outfit basically made it look like she was wearing a too-small waistcoat over stockings.

>Girl stands still, not giving a shit
>"""Male""" screams like a girl and blood shoots out of his nose

Why are Japanese guys such master betas?

>society actively enforces conformity
>literally beats uncommonality out of the common man
Gee, I wonder.
From a meta standpoint, the trope is also old enough that most MCs will understand that anything other than feigned modesty will result in greater harm visited. Only the most confident males(alphas and unrepentant perverts alike) would behave otherwise.

When does this ever happen?

Well, iconic-wise Shampoo beats Ukyo. She has a more memorable design.

This thread is the exact example why you fags can't read and only base your tiny brains on the image posted. This isn't an Inuyasha thread.

Who gives a shit? There is nothing to discuss about the silly ages old trope other than throwing in a few thoughts that were already posted within the first 10 minutse, a semi-hidden Inuyasha thread is great after such a long time. People can read, they just don't care anymore. You aren't as smart as you think you are.

>literally recycled Chinese Lum
That's cheating though.

>this level of autism

Good fucking lord, user.
Why dont you also (you) every single Ranma poster? It doesnt fucking matter, as long as there's also discussion about the trope which I also took part in. Kill yourself.

>a semi-hidden Inuyasha thread

This. The thinly-veiled disguise was a success.

Point taken.

someone whom this wasn't his first animu

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gabriel DropOut - 03.png (848x480, 747K)

Never in your lifetime.

I actually meant in-universe, since she basically embodies everything physically attractive in that era + is super OP and has 5/5 intelligence.

Attached: 40452037_p0.jpg (2480x4133, 2.64M)

Best girl never gave naruto any shit for the waterfal thing

Attached: dbkvliw-4007457d-3c9f-4e1c-8363-2ee6f76236af.gif (690x388, 3.97M)

Wasn't she pretty stressed about this? I mean this is Hinata.

But she didn't beat him or anything

The only case of this trope being completely perfectly overlooked and the girl gives zero shits about it is Estelle from the Accelerator manga.
Animated soon

Attached: 7565647475.png (900x1300, 687K)