Why is no one discussing Inuyasha?

Why is no one discussing Inuyasha?
It's a comfy show with good romance and story.

Attached: Inuyasha-Kagome-inuyasha-1306016-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17782409
youtube.com/watch?v=qIoDWTF0qSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone's busy looking at the precious Sesshomaru x Rin fanart.

Attached: 75303729_p0_master1200.jpg (846x1200, 730K)

Cute and wholesome.

There are threads every now and then.
It wasn't a groundbreaking series, and mostly oldfags here are up to talk about it.
Based.

Threadly reminder.

Attached: 1536886610083.png (2518x1161, 387K)

We had really comfy threads about a few months back with actual comfy discussion, but then Sessrin shipper came and started lewding Rin and spamming pictures and that's literally the reason threads were stopped being made. As you can see it's still happening.

Attached: 29b0608cac54f8404cda6a80b1ad38c1.jpg (649x1000, 86K)

Because the anime ended 15 years ago

Because we aren't thirteen-year-old girls from last decade?

Sad.
Inuyasha deserves better.

Lolifags are the cancer that kills all discussion after all.

strawpoll.me/17782409

Attached: 5434.jpg (221x263, 29K)

You are even more cancer for making these shitty polls.
At least talk about the show.

>implying I even made this poll

There's enough people who hate you, lolishitter.

Attached: 1554608315425.jpg (1341x975, 224K)

>comfy with good story and romance.
True

Attached: 880e8957202c295ccd71b8294befce62.jpg (1200x1697, 385K)

Yup

Attached: 10899c8cd9461db61f109fdc56a59697.jpg (755x1120, 170K)

What's wrong with this?

Attached: 0d924d518a85f9e9e403776a267006e3.jpg (1200x1200, 244K)

So you are just a shitposter who wants to derail the threads, got it. Enough You's.
It was textbook shoujo romance in an unconventional setting, the best about Inuyasha are the demons. This series made me fall in love with Japanese folklore.

Remember when Koga had a whole arc about about getting the Wolf Clan’s ultimate weapon then we he had it he was still totally useless and disappeared after the Monryomaru fight?

It could have been really solid if it had way fewer episodes.

You feel like the plot is supposed to go somewhere but most of it is like the anime equivalent of a crime procedural.

What made this show memorable?

It wasn't really memorable.

It was on Adult Swim four times a night during the week. If you were channel surfing at night when that was still a thing you were bound to see it once or twice.

>not shipping best boy with best girl

Attached: Kikyo_and_Sesshomaru.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Attached: A fucking bee.jpg (771x488, 31K)

Feels forced even if they could potentially have good chemistry

Cute eyes

>Like Rin and Sesshomaru isn't forced

Cute and canon

Where did I say I like Rin and Sesshoumaru?

Cope normalfaggot.

You seem obsessed.

It's the better alternative, unless you think it would be the most natural for Sesshomaru to become a wizard.

She is a roastie who thinks sess is a good daddy figure to rin and sesshomaru should have fucked one of her selfinserters.
She's very sad.

Here's your proof There isnt any point in trying to have comfy Inuyasha discussion, the threads are just gonna be a shitpile of mentally ill Sessrin shipper spamming and autisticly insisting that their ship is canon.

I'm not even a woman but sure whatever helps you sleep at night, schizo.

You're a hell of a roastie, dumb normalfag.
Reminder both kagura and kikyo are dead and you've been seething for over a decade.

just posting best boi

Attached: inuyasha_sesshomaru_bath.jpg (900x720, 134K)

Rin gets to fuck that every night

Then why don't you make an effort and ignore these infamous shippers and just try to have a good time discussing the series? You're annoying.

I really can't even bring myself to start making sense out of your post and what it has to do with what I said. Truly a schizo on the level of ACK.

Attached: Haruhi_Suzumiya_4.jpg (1170x1080, 83K)

Based.

Attached: bf85edcc166893492eb3f25166b05e96.jpg (1200x1425, 347K)

Post your top 3 Openings and Endings.

t. sesshomaruandrinfaq.

I see what you mean now
>lolifags are more horrible shipperfags than /u/niggers

It got rid of the horror themes from the manga, and was much less enjoy art wise. Also anime got rid of the titties.

At least we had a few months of threads going on days and reaching bump limit at the end after comfy discussion, I'm pleased to have been a part of that.

Attached: 1400835099916.gif (266x137, 38K)

lol no

>It could have been really solid if it had way fewer episodes.
Same for every other Rumiko work other than UY.

Based anime director

Attached: oneofus.jpg (529x699, 153K)

my favourite VA voiced him which is cool.

Attached: david kaye roles collage.jpg (1080x1080, 260K)

Imagine being retarded enough to bitch about monthly threads.

Normalfags aren't human

>assravaged lolifags

How does it feel being literally the most hated group of posters on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1306606774001.jpg (640x600, 73K)

>using a strawpoll with a small sample and hiding behind that majority to justify her shit taste
It feels based knowing it triggers roasties like yourself.

>still fantasizing about me being a roastie

Aren't you supposed to like little girls user? Are you betraying your own mental illness?

>no studio/salesfags

No no, everyone hates you, dont get confused about that.

Don't try to hide it, roastie. Go make a blogpost rant based on your own delusions and butthurt.
You've been seething for years, I think it is time for you to leave this place and this world in general.

Normalfags aren't people. Meanwhile,olí threads on Yea Forums have over 100 posters, Japan keeps making loli shows and loli is among the most popular genres for lewd work.
You can cope as much as you like, that doesn't change the reality of the situation.

>they say, as another vote casts in the poll against lolifags because they're truly the scum of the earth

O I'm laffin

Not even that user and I've been here in the Inuyasha threads when we had a comfy time too. I too remember when you degenerates started derailing the threads. Just like you did with Dororo. The majority of Yea Forums hates you because you contribute nothing to discussion and that's because you're so mentally ill you're not even capable of talking about anything else but cunny.
The only one who needs to kill themselves here is you, pal.

lolifags on suicide watch

But the Japanese themselves including the show pushed dororo x hyaki? I don't get why it bothers you so much, it is part of the show after all. Just like in Inuyasha.

plus Inuyasha was hot

Attached: tfw she see your dic.png (600x400, 207K)

That's not even the point of his post you retarded fucking idiot kek

Attached: BwAziN-CUAICxzp.jpg (600x437, 44K)

Yea Forums seems to love all of takahashi's manga
is there another one in the works?

It is, because discussion can be provided but anything related to is will be considered "cunny" posting or whatever buzzword you fags like to mindlessly throw because you don't like the relationship.

Quality of discussion is about talking the series. Not spamming cunny pictures/ loli talk and especially not claiming something is canon when it's not, that's derailing threads.
You want people to treat you better? You want them to respect you? Respect the threads and actually contribute to the discussion, dont ruin it.

She started a new serialization back in May.

You've missed the point of my post, actually. I answered you here

God I loved their relationship.

Attached: 1c8029b7ab1b7087b2e946160e9c5d19.jpg (700x692, 125K)

How she made him feel sympathy for humans and he learned love trough her is the best aspect of the show imo. A shame we didn't get to see them after Rin grew up.

>If I die
>If

Attached: 1507645070864.jpg (768x432, 51K)

Well, I watched it last year during two weeks. I skipped the filler shit. I kinda miss to watch it again.

Attached: Inuyasha&Sesshomaru.jpg (500x374, 83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qIoDWTF0qSo
Just posting the best ending.

I feel bad for Sess's mom. It was probably arranged marriage but I think she did like her husband even if he loved humans more than demons.