Shingeki no Kyojin

If Eren is so powerful why didn't he just stop the bullet?

Attached: frodo wall.png (491x616, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/fBPgPtn
imgur.com/xttEHAu
imgur.com/ItVRnPB
imgur.com/WEETiTG
imgur.com/oQiGdrf
traditionalanimation.com/2017/smear-speed-motion-blur-effects-in-animation/
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ04gPb4LlY
youtube.com/watch?v=lD5f4IHGV5U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6G1GULk4Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=l5np88TJ4ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>double digiters think a worldwide popular series published in a magazine aimed at young boys will end with Eren massacring the world

Attached: 1535082493962.png (1142x800, 1.02M)

Annie was made for Bert's cock

Attached: b9c3961ed18b1c7e6a4dc55a4d60d026.jpg (482x820, 52K)

Zeke deserves
>hugs
>kisses
>cuddles
>happiness
>love
>protection
>his glasses
>his ototou in one piece

Attached: 1561080049312.jpg (592x407, 79K)

Can someone post Isayama's interview at the exhibition?

his heads gonna roll right into monkey trouble, keikaku

Fucking Super Cringe

Oii!

Attached: piku.jpg (605x833, 59K)

Because he let himself get hit, lol don't tell me you actually think eren is dead? That this isn't just a ruse? Oh sweet summer child, the truth is much of what we see this chapter is fake, there are many very deliberate contradictions and changes this chapter, and i dont think these a simple visual errors. Visual errors happen all the time, but they are mostly inconsequential and have no plot implications, all the little fucks up this chapter stick out like a sour thumb and potentially mean a lot for the story.
I predict Eren somehow made contact with Zeke, Triggered the founding titans powers and created Fake Memories to trick the eldians, including reiner, zeke, etc(While we've seen the shifters resist the control of the founding titan, nothing says their memories can't be manipulated), into thinking his dead.

The rationale.
imgur.com/fBPgPtn
At the start of the chapter we get a shot of zeke, laying on Erens old titan shell, except now there's a weird gash their that was never shown before, we don't yet know what this means but i think that was erens doing. I hypothesizes that since the WHT can use its powers without titanizing, and it can access and use it's old structures or corpses, that eren used this to make contact with zeke, and trigger the founding titans powers.

Throughout this chapter, there are many deliberate errors, like the fight was rewritten, scenes don't seem to logically follow, first things first is piecke.
imgur.com/xttEHAu
In the last chapter, she abandoned her titan corpse, so that Magath could get a clean shot on Zeke, yet immediately at the start of this chapter, she is fully gear up somehow, her old titan corpse is missing, the scenes simply don't logicially follow, she goes on to swing the gun around and fight soldiers, it's like the scene is fake, not based in reality, I feel half of what we've seen isn't real.

Attached: The_King_erases_humanity's_memory.png (1010x612, 477K)

Next up the mysterious case of Pixis.

imgur.com/ItVRnPB
He is said leading the charge for the soldiers, to route marley infantry, the very next scene with him, his in doors drinking alcohol.

These are just two scenes that don't in anyway logically follow, to me this serves as one of those lies and truth, both can't be true at the same time.One of these is reality, the other is a fake memory
For me the biggest hint was the scene in which gabi is riding a horse.

In chapter 113, isayama made sure to mention this completely irrelevant pointless information, gabi currently does not know how to ride a horse.
imgur.com/WEETiTG
This information serves absolutely no purpose what so ever, outside of being a blatant hint to the fact that what we're currently seeing is not reality.

The horse only appears for a single panel, and the scene works perfectly fine without, absolutely nothing entails that she should be riding a horse right now, nothing from the last chapter just logically follows to this. Isayama is very blatantly going out of his way to write this scenario.

He wants to leave blatant hints to attentive readers, and this one is a dead give away.
And finally , Commander Pixis said something very interesting a few chapters prior.
imgur.com/oQiGdrf
"Do you want to know how to tell a good lie? You need to mix in a bit of truth from time to time"
I think this comment perfectly foreshadows and explains this entire chapter, some of what we've seen is in deed reality, i feel like zeke actually actually screamed and everyone got transformed, but some of what we see is also a lie, like erens death, piecke being geared up again, gabi suddenly learning to ride a horse. Ultimately Eren wants to fool his enemies into thinking his dead, and a lot of what we see this chapter is a fake memory.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p0jjudGAyp1uo54rx_540.jpg (540x494, 124K)

tfw no quadrupedal jewish gf

Hold it!

Attached: image.jpg (602x414, 69K)

I missed you, Frodo.

user, you have to stop. Why are you bothering with the fake memory shit when there's a much more obvious, simple, and already-established explanation that he transferred his consciousness to his foreskin

>more three weeks of maddening shitposting until the new chapter MAYBE settles it.
I don't know if I can hold on that long

BAsp*c that was kinda cringe ngl

Attached: 1560275010642.jpg (1080x581, 25K)

Attached: E4174C32-13A7-486A-B96D-592A50A82F36.jpg (697x1233, 147K)

EZ chapter when?

Attached: D_hW0HYVUAAxzGu.png (650x751, 409K)

Attached: D_a23tzUwAAKTxi.jpg (1100x922, 180K)

Sorry I'm dumb but what's her endgame?

Attached: Kiyomi_Azumabito_character_image.png (699x699, 482K)

10 years of serialization…
And now we move towards the final chapter…
Isayama: I was thinking of nothing other than how to exist.
These days, I’m writing 45 pages a month, and so, if I write 4 chapters, I can put out one volume… which means, well, my income will grow that much. In any case, I was just thinking about money.
>Q: The story is coming to an end, isn’t it?
There’s certainly an increases in the amount I want to draw… But it’s been such a long time, and I feel strongly that I’ve grown very close to it. I think I’ve been proceeding based on how I want to draw the last scene. Of course, there are many precursors to the main goal, and taking each step in line with them is extremely challenging, and there are also parts that have to balance out, which is tricky. Just one more time, just once more like this… there are sinking steps leading up to the goal… But I feel I really should keep going for what I’ve always wanted to draw for closure.
>The meaning of drawing manga
I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, Well, it’s not exactly nice, but hurting the readers, too… In all honesty, I feel that’s what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, “This manga will remain in my heart,” it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: it’s those kind of experiences that I’m after.
>Q: Which character reflects yourself?
I initially thought perhaps Armin, but lately, I’d say it’s maybe Eren after all. Initially, I believed this type of character was necessary for the story, so I wrote him in, but actually, with him came something of a feeling that he was part of an inner me that I didn’t really want to see.

>Q: While writing, do “sounds” also arise in your head?
I think sounds ring out loud and clear. When writing storyboards In my case, I can’t draw if it’s not silent. I mutter to myself quite a lot to concentrate and end up being unable to hear the sounds inside my brain by by shutting out noise. I can hear all this at the storyboard stage.
Today I draw once more, and I make progress
>Q: Do you feel the “progression” of the work?
I somehow got to this point before I really knew it. I suppose there was a period where I thought this sort of thing didn’t happen to unknown newcomers though. It’s perhaps a bit of a shame I don’t really remember all that, but I really don’t have any true memories of the early days. At the beginning it was hard for me to draw, but gradually I became able to draw the way I wanted, and I started to enjoy it. Actually, this was more down to the support of my assistant than my own effort.
>Q: Which scenes do you like from your recent work?
I really like when Eren is fighting the War Hammer Titan. And it was quite difficult to draw a scene where he is fighting the Jaw Titan as there were so many lines, but it was great fun. I was very satisfied when it was finished. I can’t help but keep looking at it forever.
>Q: The storyboards are also progressing, aren’t they?
I saw them today and I even enjoyed them myself. They were fun but also moving. Light, oh this is how Sasha’s character design initially looked - truly only Sasha is different.
>Q: What do you do with the storyboards you have drawn?
I keep them. I really can’t bear the thought of getting rid of them. I feel they are pieces of paper that have gone through incredible hardship with me. Perhaps I’ll ultimately have them put in my coffin. Mind you, they might not fit…
>To the readers
I’d like them to think they’re glad they’ve read this far. It motivates me the most and is also my goal to write this final time.
THE CLIMAX IS IMMINENT

underswipe resources while everyone else kills themselves.

Attached: the-jews-fear-the-samurai-7848992[1].png (500x454, 107K)

>ifunny
Can you get any more OOC, cringe and spic than this?

Attached: 1504847226994.jpg (668x728, 416K)

Every chapter is an EZ chapter

She wants to make Mikasa a breeding sow

>>Q: Which character reflects yourself?
>I initially thought perhaps Armin, but lately, I’d say it’s maybe Eren after all. Initially, I believed this type of character was necessary for the story, so I wrote him in, but actually, with him came something of a feeling that he was part of an inner me that I didn’t really want to see.
>the "Isayama self inserts as Eren" meme was real

Zeke will never get the perfect animation he deserves because WIT is full of ErwLfujos.
It's not fair.

Attached: tumblr_poh51nJY0R1snrf0so1_1280.jpg (900x1250, 294K)

Why did they feel the need to caption it as if I can't tell what's going on?

What will they tell each other?

Attached: o2oorxzvvoa31.png (640x881, 528K)

Thanks user!

I LOVE REINER!
AND I HATE NIGGERS.

Soon

Attached: 1562695003100.jpg (1054x1054, 154K)

A racist woman is a good woman

armin's burrito

never

Attached: piku gun.jpg (240x270, 43K)

Pieck is dying in two chapters

And the topic of Mikasa being descendant of the shogunate? Also, why she left before Willy's speech? And she is in favor of the rumbling... This character confuses me

Based
Yeah his animation/anime design could definitely be better. Still excited to see more of him in the anime though

Attached: D_JgdrjUIAAGF1_.jpg (1100x884, 165K)

>why she left before Willy's speech

It will only get worse as the final days approach since more and more people will be in the threads expecting the spoilers.

Attached: B588919C-1DB4-42EA-8205-7FDB80A7C644.jpg (1820x1684, 283K)

>why she left before Willy's speech
Because she didn't want to get reminded you retarded speedreader

Attached: 1561256594875.png (385x362, 151K)

Sex with Armin(pre-timeskip)

Attached: 1562682569654.jpg (400x412, 35K)

>And she is in favor of the rumbling
She is in favor of the deterrence, not the rumbling.
She says it explicitly.

Attached: big bro ice cream.png (1000x5250, 1.86M)

she'd probably be in favor of a small scale rumbling that remains controlled
if all wall CTs are released her nation is basically dead too

I know, but how did she know what was going to happen?

I can't believe Isayama foreshadowed this 50 chapters ago.

Attached: 0067-006.jpg (1066x1600, 276K)

I am sorry user I am not going to converse with a literal retard.
Go read the arcs a few dozen times.

What would have happened if reinforcements had arrived before Ymir revealed herself?

Attached: 4AD6E9FD-F420-4ABE-AD8C-70AA5472BB61.jpg (1280x1920, 399K)

Also pretty sure this is the only time Eren takes on his titan's characteristics in human form, where as the other shifters seem to take the characteristics on almost every time they shift.

What?

What is the most outrageous asspull Isayama pulled off?
For me, it's KOFF. Armin falling ~50m while being completely turned into toast and surviving minutes after the fall goes too far.

Attached: 1562319516937.jpg (764x808, 411K)

In order to kill Reiner you have to kill the Jaw titan first.

Attached: D_bYFxpWsAAdW5r.jpg (474x296, 23K)

Barry wouldn't have proded Reiner to snatch Ymir and Eren while they still could, but it's possible they would have still made a move because they figured that the scouts were on to them and Zeke along with the Marleyans were acting in the area.

Why are Eren and Mikasa touching dicks?

>Jaw will always defend the Armored
>Falco is hellbent on defending Gabi

Armored Gabi confirmed.

That's probably the last thing Reiner would ever want

>Look Eren, a convenient hardening serum landed next to you
That shit was so bad

He can want whatever he wants, won't stop Eren from turning her into a pure titan with the coordinate.

You know, now that Falco has the jaws and his other 2 children are dead, Gabi is pretty much set to succeed him. Unless if the crafty bastard finds a way to commit suicide before that

Same. I can live with titan shifters having bullshit powers, but Armin surviving while Ewrin dies instantly makes no sense.

Good.

Attached: 1545484194704.jpg (1080x878, 79K)

It's not that bad if you consider that it was in Rod's bag.
He even had two syringes with him and Kenny stole one.
Is it so difficult to believe that he had a hardening serum as well?

Which is why it will happen. Brauns were born to suffer.

Attached: 1559869387646.png (742x950, 486K)

It would have actually been better writing if he had just transformed and hardened because "the real hardening was inside you all along but this time you believed in yourself" or some shit like that.

Though that would have probably been too similar to how we all thought he activated the coordinate during the first time

Not him, but the fact that such a serum existed is unbelievable. It's out of nowhere and literally a power-up potion.

CHADREN(me) WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

Attached: gabo.png (846x1196, 514K)

But who would raise her 8 children with Falco if they both die in 13 years?

Where do hardening serums even come from?

Reiner's semen

Grandpa Magath.

user...

Dude's a head. Just a head.

That series also showed dogs eating a little girl in case you don't remember

But it was explained. The royal family had the technology to make titan spinal fluid.
A hardening serum isn't something out of this world.

Which has nothing to do with the overall plot progression and supported message.
You don't understand Japanese views on violence themes in literature.

>such a serum existed
>the royal family capable of controlling titans and that experimented on people to create the ackermans cannot have serum

i guess it could be spinal fluid from a titan with hardening capabilities from the get-go. maybe the original serum came from the female titan, and then all the following serums have been derived from the spinal fluid of titans who have been given said serum.

Sex with Annie!

Attached: Best Girl eats a banana.jpg (850x1137, 244K)

Reiner will be the last person to die on this series
No one can kill him, even reiner himself can't

Attached: 1543967605870.webm (1440x1080, 998K)

What wouldve happenned if erwin was still alive?

Speedthinker. The FT probably enhanced the bodies of Eldians in the past, which explains Armin's survival, Gabi quickscoping with a 20kg AT rifle, and Paradisan's ability to use the 3DMG.

Attached: 1547662723875.png (586x490, 283K)

He would be two days away from being coronated as the God-Emperor of mankind.

Attached: Erwin's bitches.png (1024x628, 183K)

>You don't understand Japanese views on violence themes in literature
>implying the author had any obligation to follow japanese literature convention on a fucking chinese comic book

why is erwin farting in the pool

Every scout dies in the Liberio attack.

>speedreading my post

It's hange giving a blow

Why? Erwin was much more capable than anyone there in strategic and tactical planning

Manga would've ended at chapter 110

muh gamble
muh sacrifice

pending the Female Titan is one that can harden by default, which may or may not be the case

I hypothesized that Karl got "hardening" serum long ago from whoever the Tybur WHT representative was at the time. as part of the deal.
The Founding Titan is not one that can harden by default based off what we can see. In order for Karl to make the walls, he'd need to harden. as part of the deal perhaps he got several vials of serum from the WHT. one to use right then and several to keep for another time.

Cuckwin was killed by Levi because he had too much mental baggage. He would have likely succumbed to Zeke's ideology

That's just an armongfag armongfagging.
Ignore him.

What is obvious is that the message the story will be sending isn't "genocide is sometimes justified" or anywhere near that, since it would get Isayama and the magazine in trouble. It's common sense.

He’d just nuke Liberio instead of using the scouts

Attached: 131934C7-233C-4D92-A455-30EFC48CD775.jpg (1684x1866, 668K)

He never lost a gamble now did he?

>which explains Armin's survival
lucky, physical training that honed his body to withstand limits
>Gabi quickscoping with a 20kg AT rifle
training, she's literally a trained soldier as a kid. Imagine how terrifying she would be if she continued her training on course. BRAMP and them mostly stopped their training to already start missions. BRA underwent different training though after their infiltration which enhanced their skills, which is no question why they were ranked so high in the testing.
>and Paradisan's ability to use the 3DMG.
training, and not all of them are that great, a lot of them are corpses right now.

I miss Moblit so much

Attached: 113666843.jpg (900x549, 148K)

>implying a chinese comic book had any relevance to the way adults think and take decisions about their lives, let alone about genocide

People who had sex with eachother (hinted at in Isayama's guidebook):
Levi and Mikasa
Eren and Mikasa (rape)
Levi and Historia
Ymir and Historia
Eren and Historia
Falco and Historia (rape)
Eren and Gabi
Connie and Sasha
Sasha and Nicolo
Jean and Connie
Yelena and Grior

>tfw he never got his waifu

Attached: Moblit is finally noticed by his senpai.jpg (1066x1600, 333K)

>He’s not their to defend his waifu
;_;

Attached: D2DBCEC1-4A2D-4C6C-A7AE-266989768628.jpg (680x663, 278K)

Stop crying Shitrenfag

>People who had sex with eachother (hinted at in Isayama's guidebook):
Levi and Mikasa

I doubt it without you putting the source pic, I bet you're just a manlet self inserting aren't you?

>Sieg's ideology
Only Yelena is dumb and pathetic enough

>If Erwin was still alive we wouldn't have any problems, he would have conquered Marley by now
>He would go on a solo rampage and would destroy Marley by himself
>Man if Erwin was revived instead of Armin he would be king of Eldia and everyone would obey him

If you are one of the persons that unironically think this way, i regret to inform you that you are a shonentard and this series might be too complicated for you. I recommend you leave /snk/ and go read stories more fitting to your iq like HxH or One Piece.

Attached: 1563149143764.png (336x312, 53K)

yikes, that's the unbelievable part of all that?

>Yelena and Grior
?????¿
Kek
Wtf

feels bad bro

Attached: 754224575467.jpg (900x835, 336K)

Way to miss the point on purpose retard

Erwin and Eren would team up and attack Liberio. It would be glorious.

You forgot Pieck and Pock.

Attached: pock's view.png (790x618, 189K)

You know that's bait right?

>He would go on a solo rampage and would destroy Marley by himself
Not really, but I think he would have done an Uprising 2.0 in Marley and achieved a more "peaceful" solution in a political sense by threatening/dealing with the Tybur's directly.

Every time

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 0119-041.jpg (546x800, 99K)

>If Erwin was still alive we wouldn't have any problems, he would have conquered Marley by now
He wouldve tough
Nigger the whole uprising arc proves this

Gabi definitely was justified in shooting him

Erwin would have fed Eren to someone already if he was alive.

Gabi, and pieck, for existing

>erwin would agree with the Rumbling plan
>erwin would've had to eat eren the moment he refused to use historia in order to take the FT and AT powers from him since eren wouldn't be qualified for the plan anymore
>turns Historia into a titan (the beast again I guess)
>use the rumbling with her
>the end
pretty boring if you ask me

floche would be dead

Attached: 117724768.jpg (700x525, 166K)

I wonder if Erwin fans are really this retarded

You mean the arc that was resolved not by battle but by making alliances with other higher ups in the military.

Yeah, i'm sure Erwin's diplomacy would have helped a lot against Marley, retard.

She wusn't, shooting him wouldn't bring her bitches back
Also, the attack on liberio wus on self defence and to slow down marley

Eren for wanting to flatten the earth and kill billions with the rumbling

Cope

Attached: 96BA47A8-9035-4017-A7AF-36E8B0ED3320.jpg (1536x2048, 597K)

also i'm talking about the hypothetical case of "erwin won the serum"

I miss Frodo

Attached: 1357705703353.jpg (907x1400, 624K)

No you moron, that arc proved erwin superiority to see the bigger picture and predict how people will act

Why do people like you always assume Erwin has the power to do this kind things? He would have the same power that Hange has right now as leader of the SC.

Nah, Eren would have been too butthurt about losing his precious little mong to trust the SL anymore

>Erwin would visit Annie's crystal every Sunday
Creepy and canon.

Not a full rumble, he would have released shinganshina wall titans and keep the 50 year plan in order.
Of course it would be boring, because it would have been the best/most succesful plan.

You are trolling, right?

Yes.

Chadmin>>>>>>>>>>Cuckwin

Erwin was more charismatic and also way more pushy and cunning.

erwin was more of an extremist and cold person, hanji is not

>t.

Attached: 1546316347139.png (834x576, 204K)

Well that's a blast from the past

Eren would have had Erwong fed to one of his soldiers if he was still alive. He'd be a hundred times edgier now if Armong had actually died in Shiginshina.

Reminder that Eren will become the Devil.

Attached: D_naEf0U0AAy2Hm.jpg (874x1200, 138K)

So? There is a military chain of command, Erwin doesn't have the power to make this kind of decisions.

>Erwin would have had Eren fed to one of his soldiers
Ftfy.
Silly user.

the same people who deny the rumbling are the same people who denied grim reminder 2.0.

Because the Jeagerists would follow him, not Eren. The only reason Flocke even starting following Eren is because he became a discount Erwin.

Molester-kun pls

The only ones denying it are Erenfags.

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: 1563279168939.png (192x414, 83K)

did you reply to the wrong post? erenchads are the ones who FULLY support the rumbling.

But Erwin wouldn't create a rebel group against the military, why would he do that?

I just want them to be okay

Attached: D_mJnzmUEAAjNhq (1).jpg (1240x1754, 441K)

There aren't any deniers here except people baiting for (You)s

Erwin was able to push Zacley into a coup, with the willing help of Pixis and Nile.
What makes you think that, with this curriculum and the collossal power, he wouldn't have been the one subtly giving orders in the government?

He won't, he already said lelouch's plan is idiotic

He's probably talking about the Devil who gave Ymir her power.

High IQ post

eren being the devil isn't even comparable to creating an outside source of hatred to make humanity bond together

Exactly, he would have full support of the military and goverment. The moment Eren becomes a liability he would've been eaten.

gotta bank on Gabitards before Eren cockslaps her into pulp next chapter.

How so?

>People still haven't gotten over Erwin's death

>will

Attached: 1546788312189.png (2528x1472, 3.18M)

Because a nation isn't run by one person. Everytime there are big decisions taken we see how the higher ups in the military reunite to discuss what to do. In this sense Erwin would just be another voice and he couldn't take decisions like "let's kill Eren"

I'll never will
Erwin was special my nigga

people make this kind of edit and shit on mikasa calling her slave, but it will be funny when it's ""revealed"" the ackermans are the freest among the eldians because they have their own path and are not connected to the coordinate :v

Attached: Slavecasa.jpg (1000x768, 173K)

because he wouldn't do it to make humanity bond together to destory him. he would do it for himself to either make his people live easier or to wreak havoc on the world himself (release wall titans)

Why do you think this, why are you treating this manga like it was a shonen. People won't just suck Erwin's dick and follow everyone of his orders because "muh charisma".

>implying Erwin cant just convince everyone there to suck his dick and clean his ass
Nigger, don't you remember the female titan capture chapter when the MP questioned erwin?

Erwin could do better than a beak nosed midget

special ed perhaps, with how he managed to reduce the survey corps to 7 people or something.

Attached: 1561322781133.png (1066x1600, 1.11M)

Kenny's grandpa already said that the Ackermans were feared because they couldn't be controlled, it would be nothing new

eren would have been even MORE rogue now with armin dead. if the current timeline suggests that the MP planned to feed eren to someone they could trust, you better believe erwin would have supported the idea.

>freest among the eldians
Pic related
>have their own path
Speedreader? All Eldians are connected in the same Path as Ackermans

Attached: 28-tJUbkKkDRHQ.jpg (1066x1600, 498K)

Wasted trips
Remember when erwin convinced newfags to die for him instead of just running away and explicitly said to levi that all he would tell were lies?

Just, i also remember how he was about to be executed. I wonder why he didn't use his big dong "charisma" right there to mindwipe every eldian into fighting for him.

Neither did Paradis

Ironic how Eren is calling other people slaves

Attached: 1562000488732.png (748x1036, 267K)

And how would Erwin supporting it change any of the way things played out? You said it yourself, the military was planning on having Eren eaten, so Erwin's presence wouldn't change anything.

> I wonder why he didn't use his big dong "charisma" right there to mindwipe every eldian into fighting for him.
You mean, like when he did with all the military forces commanders?

By the way, what's up with Eren suddenly getting the anime-only-scene look in the manga.

It's the most logical outcome, he was a master manipulator.
Muh charisma is actually very important in politics and he was damn good at them.

without a host, an ackerman would 100% be the most free compared to other eldians. like manlet is right now.

fuck off spic

ackerman's are literally the only non-slave eldians, everybody else gets their memories wiped at the king's slightest inclination. Ackermans actively rebelled against the monarchy because they thought the mind wipe was wrong

everything Eren said was pure projection of his own insecurities related to getting the traitorous Tybur Titan's memories. Why do you think that slave refused to turn logically Historia into a titan, which would have secured Paradises' future with no worries? Because he is an actual slave to the enemy, which is what he accused Armin of being

Attached: snk ackermans cant be controlled.jpg (620x332, 43K)

Then asians are the most free
The noble families too actually

Do you find it odd that WIT hasn't shared the S4 announcement on their feed...There's a couple of options that need to be decided on...

>Araki to Isayama: We will only produce season 4 if you make EM canon.

asians are not eldian, so i don't know why you would say that. royal eldians can still be controlled by the founding titan, so i don't know why you would say that either.

Yes, i remember it being a desperate situation in which the newfags were going to die anyway, so he didn't convince them to die, he just convinced them to have a noble death.
Real life doesn't work like that, just because a guy is charismatic it doesn't put a spell on you that makes you follow everyone of his orders. And if you actually thing it would work like this with Erwin you are a shonentard.

>I doubt it without you putting the source pic

Attached: 1544092931899.png (243x200, 94K)

Wait, isn't that a hole in zeke's plan? There are people that don't get affected by the founding titan powers

He would've been eaten sooner.
Like literally weeks after RtS.

It literally was self defense, they were conspiring to declare war on Paradis, what the fuck are you smoking.

>asians are not eldian
some migrated to paradis before the wall was built speedreader

there's literally no such thing as a "host", Kenny and Levi were killing machines without being close to anybody

Attached: snk levi awakening.jpg (614x404, 61K)

cuckren would be dead

No he didn't retard, they were all prepared to have him executed depending on the reaction of the nobles. They didn't give a shit about Erwin and would have been totally okay with him getting killed.

Who's araki? Like the jojo creator?

>be annie
>use hand-to-hand bullshit constantly to get shit done, whether that be in human form or titan form
>keep saying "ugh hand-to-hand is such a useless skill lmao"

???

>Kenny's grandfather
Is that how Manlet is going to look when he's 70?

Zackley would support Erwin

It's called movement, do you want me to search the definition for you?

Attached: 1560870485356.jpg (2037x3056, 2.94M)

That's just retarded, Eren didn't start going rogue until a year ago. Why would they eat him before that?

she can't help it

Attached: 86545667.jpg (500x500, 70K)

>i remember it being a desperate situation in which the newfags were going to die anyway
They weren't, they could escape alone if they wanted, but that would mean to abandon the scouts to death

ackermans can't be titanized, so if they had babies it wouldn't really be a problem. and without any eldians they couldn't have someone as a host. but manlet and mikasa are the only ackermans on paradis, and we can expect they wont fuck and have kids because theyre related
>some migrated to paradis before the wall was built speedreader
that doesn't change anything. asians are still not eldians and therefore have no place in this argument about which eldians are the most free.

fuck off hanpetos

>Real life
Who is talking about real life?
Erwin was able to charm his way out of most situations, or through cunning tactics, it was his skill.
Like Eren can transform into a titan but you can't.

>ackerman's are literally the only non-slave eldians
>Because he is an actual slave to the enemy, which is what he accused Armin of being
Are you kidding or do you really believe in it?

Attached: Attack on Titan - c112 (web) - p019 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (556x468, 119K)

>Muh "keikaku"
Erwin never had that kind of ambition to control the military retard.

>Who's araki?
The delusional shipper who directs the anime and ruined my favorite arc.

Look closer, he has sharp teeth too, in that panel.

And Erwin would be fucking a new Marie

yikesies!!

Attached: 4.jul.19 spoiler discussion - Eren.gif (3196x2208, 2.46M)

HE JUST WANTED TO LIVE IN A BASEMENT LIKE THE REST OF US

>a year ago
We are talking about an hypothesis of Erwin getting the serum, which implies that Armin dies in Shinganshina.
That would have pissed Eren off the charts.

Oops forgot
>ackerman's are literally the only non-slave eldians
They are not slaves of the Coordinate, but slaves of their instincts, are you blind and did not notice the pic?

simple retcons

>not wanting to sacrifice Historia = being a slave to the enemy
U wot m8

>but slaves of their instincts
So... slaves to themselves?

Now you are just missing the point on purpose. Everyone in that place was convinced that they were going to die and that there was no possible escape. They were completely surrounded by titans and couldn't escape on foot by the walls, so yeah they though they were done.

I rabu Rivaille

Attached: 1537999621209.webm (1024x576, 2.73M)

Here user, I found a handy description.
It says animation but it applies to drawing too.
traditionalanimation.com/2017/smear-speed-motion-blur-effects-in-animation/
I hope this was of help with your retardation.

Kenny had Uri and Manlet had Erwin

>Eren said was pure projection of his own insecurities related to getting the traitorous Tybur Titan's memories
eren got 1 (ONE) memory from a previous titan shifter that he wasn't related to about FIVE years after inheriting his titan. please stop spouting this tyber memory bullshit

>headcanon
Ok, just because you think something would happen doesnt make it true buddy

considering there's been tons of foreshadowing for it ,yes

Attached: snk eren slave cover.jpg (535x768, 152K)

>Floch is seething because he’s not a member of Hange’s harem

Attached: 983D3D0D-42C3-41FA-AFB7-8036BEC6918C.png (1200x768, 2.04M)

>a new Marie
why a ''new''?

Their instincts - the protection of the owner. You should reread chapter 112.

Pretty sure Isayama is trying to keep the other memories a secret to elevate the mystery regardng Eren's changes.

Not control, but to bend to his needs.
>He needed Eren alive and by SL command
>He got Eren under his direct control with the blessings of the supreme commander when they wanted to kill him.
>He wanted to overthrown an all-powerful government
>He got a compliant queen and the blessings of all military branches
He was good at manipulating high offices.

By the way, since kenny and levi were born before mikasa, doesn't that mean mikasa is stronger than both of them?

>Eren and Mikasa (rape)
sauce

Well known of things are an asspull so that's your first problem.
An asspull, is when a writer, writes himself into a situation which he has no solution for, so he makes something up on the spot to absolve it. i.e pulls it out of his ass.

What Isayama has done here, and always is just simple power introduction.
Instead of being written into a corner, he goes out of his way, to create a scenario in which a power can be introduced to the reader.

This occurs multiple times throughout the story, be it bertolds steam, annies crystal, her scream, reiners armor, Zeke's throwing arm, and his ability to create and control titans.
The story is written from the perspective of the heroes whom have no way of knowing what the enemy can do until they do it, and so the story sets up themes of mystery "humanity vs the unknown", every encounter holds this ambiance to it, so you expect the unexpected every time.
Which is how they effectively avoid every having asspulls.

There is only ever an issue if a new power, contradicts an already established rules, since none of them do there is no issue in terms of the writing.

Attached: file.png (432x184, 47K)

You seem to have brain damage.

>turning historia into a titan is 100% guaranteed victory
>choose a shittier plan despite that
>new shit plan has a good chance of Historia ending up being a breeding sow for marley
objectively a short but good life is better than having a high chance at being used as a breeding sow for life after you lose. She even agreed to the plan but Eren acted as a good slave for Marley and shot down that plan

Attached: snk eren slave.jpg (1393x966, 480K)

>tons of foreshadowing
Let me guess, anime ED and this cover? Wait a moment you are not the retarded controlfag?

eren's change in character is not a mystery. his goal is a mystery (if you're a brainlet who still hasn't realized that its rumbling the world btw)

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Attached: 0028 - 27.png 27.png (905x1300, 525K)

>reread chapter 112
the entire point of this discussion is that all outside info points out that Eren was lying out his ass

he claims Zeke told him this, while Zeke in his own POV says all he knows of the Ackerman's is legends passed down via the royal family

Attached: snk eren chalkboard.jpg (725x206, 108K)

he's trying

Attached: 86751346.jpg (542x807, 182K)

>He gave a convincing argument to keep Eren
>He convinced a guy to overthrow the government, that guy was already wishing to do it so he didn't need to convince him

Wow, what amazing feats, truly he had everyone at the palm of his hand

Okay user, think whatever retarded bullshit you want then.

>Hange's current harem is just Manlet and Floch
What a downgrade.

>niggerstream
nice job messing up your first experience to this with shitty scans and translation

>Hange moves on after Moblit dies
>Levi moves on after Isabel and Farlan die
>Jean moves on after Marco dies
>Eren can’t move on if Armin dies

I'm so ashamed

Are you saying that the maid's influence on him is causing him to subconsciously want to sabotage the island? But he never wanted to sacrifice Historia long before that. And Grisha and Kruger, the other people whose memories he'd get, definitely wouldn't "influence" him to help Marley

Zeke knew more than the military you dumbass.

also onyankopon

Attached: 2345674682.jpg (920x1200, 753K)

We are talking hypothesis user.
Of course most of them are headcanon.
But knowing Eren's early ragetard character and how adamant and rebellious he was about savin Armin it's not really that farfetched.

I already discussed this with you previously on another thread, didn't I? I recognize your arguments.

Eating historia as a titan wouldn't give eren the coordinate control, otherwise grisha would have ended the story a long time ago when he got the founding titan

Well, he is good at pushing the right buttons and getting his way in the process, so yes.

not this retard again
your definition of asspull is subjective and does not represent what other think of an asspull
the reason it doesn't work is because it is introduced in the heat of the moment and not foreshadowed whatsoever

Actually, eren doesn't want the rumble for a very simple reason: it would ruin the tourist spots him and armin always dreamed of visiting

yes, which is exactly why he was projecting that fear onto Armin with relation to Bert, because that's what he fears was happening to him

Attached: snk eren slave projection.jpg (1066x1600, 410K)

None of those had any chance of saving them, only Eren had any potential agency in Armin's survival.

I don't buy it desu. He has Grisha and Kruger's memories, both of whom who were very much anti-Marley, even if he was influenced by the maid's memories GK's influence would outweigh that

>thinking it'd be something so obvious after Isayama has been hiding his POV and inner dialogue for so long

Attached: 1550068434515.png (800x1000, 409K)

historia could have been turned into a titan 4+ years ago and the whole convoluted plan with Zeke wouldn't have been necessary. Keep her locked up in a dungeon and let Eren touch her whenever they need to use the founding titan

Attached: snk eren nose.jpg (166x152, 4K)

Would Zeke fuck if he had to?

Cute and EArpilled

Attached: D8Ja5B7UcAE2gUM.jpg (1000x658, 136K)

Influence
>the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.
Eren has been influenced mostly by Kruger and his father, which are allies to his cause.
Who is Armin being influenced by again?

>the reason it doesn't work is because it is introduced in the heat of the moment and not foreshadowed whatsoever

And this is where your objectively wrong. This type of in the moment reveal works perfectly here for that very reason, thanks to the perspective from which the story is told.

It's foreshadowed by the fact that they explain and do good to let the reader know they are fighting an enemy they don't understand. Everything is allowed so long as it doesn't contradict any other established rules.

retard. armong was shown multiple times with annie to show the clear representation of what bert's influence was doing to him. eren even BROUGHT that up.

Then why the fuck didn't eren just kidnap Wilbur?

>Eren was lying out his ass
Want to say that all he said is untrue? Well then, you idiot. I would understand if you said that he mixes truth with lies. Especially for people like you, Mikasa asked Armin why he told them such things and he could not answer her normally. In chapter 112, he initially did not intend to shit on them, much that Eren said is true and Mikasa's fucking reaction confirms this.

>maid
user, stop repeating that bullshit.
We have to wait for the reveal of what Eren saw when he ate her. I think we're missing something here.

BRA had the potential to save Marcel. Annie was pissed but she moved on

>Everything is allowed so long as it doesn't contradict any other established rules.
Why do so many people complain about asspulls, then?

Eren do the same with armin tho, before the KOFF

>>thinking it'd be something so obvious
if you go and read the chapters back its also obvious that reiner and bert are titan shifters. you just have to pay attention. i wouldn't be surprised if theories back then involved reiner or bert being shifters.

Ahem
>I AM UNWILLING TO SACRIFICE HISTORIA’S LIFE
And that’s BEFORE he ate the fucking maid you speedreading faggot.

Why doesn't Isayama just take a break?

eren holds the 2 most cucked titans, Founding and Tybur titan.

Bert didn't even hate Paradise, if he had a choice he would have stayed with his friends. Eren is sharing memories with pic related

Attached: snk king karl the kuck vow to israel.png (711x1118, 1.56M)

About BRA, why didn't marco just jump inside the house to not die? I mean, it's not like the window was make from steel

manlet and kenny were strong before they met their ''hosts''

Isn't it a plothole that eren ate tybur but still can't control the coordinate?

Because they don't, and the few that due are actually retarded shit posters whom have no understanding of literature what so ever.

Which is why you can't even rationale what makes any of these "asspulls"

But the Tyburs weren't cucks, they were underhanded but not cucks.
Only Willy was like this.

HANPETOOOS
shitren is a fucking hypocrite

So where did the "Isayama pussied out of gesumin" meme came from if that wasn't what he meant? It could still happen maybe?

Attached: 1561669681677.jpg (1200x960, 115K)

What the fuck? You speedreaders should really think about what you fucking post, holy shit.

path memories transcend space and time, Eren was cucked before he was born because at some point in the future he would eat the Tybur Titan

Attached: snk kruger mikasa and armin.png (540x176, 150K)

>Eren and Falco meet in the paths desert as their bodies are being rebuilt
>Basically the hospital scene part 2
>Eren drops massive redpills on Falco and tells him his actual plan
>Falco wakes up and joins Eren's side

I'm still mad about Erwin too

She never moved on, she despises Reiner.
She didn't care for any of them on the first place anyway, she just wanted to go home.

why is bert pseudo-niggerskinned there

>Founding
got ONE memory from it and doesn't have royal blood, so it really can't do much
>Tybur
currently ZERO on screen memories (which could be on purpose, but i doubt)
>Bert didn't even hate Paradise
nothing about what i said or eren said implied he did though. armong is with annie, and him narrating to her in 106 was to make us infer that he narrates to her a fair amount. also seen with annie AGAIN in the same chapter that zackley was killed, 110, to show us that he is still visiting her even after the one month timeskip.
>Eren is sharing memories with pic related
>meme image
>willy talking instead of tybur-chan
retard

We know, Floch

zeke has no pp tho

Tyburs are not royals?

Zeke and Hange would have the smartest children ever

Attached: 1brainchild.jpg (927x515, 270K)

>So where did the "Isayama pussied out of gesumin" meme came from
I think it obviously won't happen because Armin turned more pacifist with time. Also I think people combined two separate answers from the interview and it made it sound like he initially was going to make Armin the "villain" to hurt the reader, but he was actually just saying he used to relate to Armin before

speedreader here

why does historia need to be a titan for eren to be able to use the coordinate with her?

>I think sounds ring out loud and clear. When writing storyboards In my case, I can’t draw if it’s not silent. I mutter to myself quite a lot to concentrate and end up being unable to hear the sounds inside my brain by by shutting out noise

Isayama confirmed schizo

I headcanon that Reiner broke something on his back with the impact.
Or that he was too shocked by the betrayal that he had hope to solve it talking and that they would come back to save him.

That webm combined with digits is disconcerting

LA ESPOSA DEL DIABLO

Attached: Chadstoria.png (636x489, 330K)

They need a Royal titan, right now they only have Sieg.

They are speedreader

Stronk neck.
Hail queen historia

She went ahead with their mission. I consider that to be moving on. Eren may have been depressed or upset in the aftermath but he would have gone ahead with the survey corp’s mission if Armin had died instead of Erwin.

>Which is why you can't even rationale what makes any of these "asspulls"
Lack of planed foreshadowing.

its been stated multiple times that the person with royal blood has to be a titan.

Very curious for the seiyuu for Gabi and Falco

What would a Hisu titan look like anyway?

thats kinda dumb

Erencucks
BTFO

Attached: 1563149082914.png (540x706, 248K)

>Zeke stole Manlet's comrades
>His ability to fight
>His wife
Can someone stop him?

Then [why the fuck grisha didn't get the full coordinate powers?]

Same people who ask stupid questions like OP I think. They need super clarification on everything.

What are erwin's?

not really
because grisha was not the founding titan when he attack frieda you brainlet

SEETHING EMutt

Attached: 1553168319175.gif (230x263, 41K)

>She went ahead with their mission. I consider that to be moving on.
Do you remember why? She initially wanted to go back and give a mission failed to Marley, but Reiner manipulated her to keep going or he woildn't see her father again because they would've been punished for their failure.
She only cared for her father.

Eren, being the rageturd that he is, would have rebelled against the SL sooner or later.

You can't be possibly this retarded.

The author clearly hold some further right views surrounding japanese expansion in the early 20th century. I think it's likely he would make genocide the ending. and it's the right ending

Because Grisha didn't become a Fritz by eating Frieda you clinically diagnosed retard.

It’s been shown before. She’d have angel wings

I think genocide will happen but it obviously won't be portrayed in a positive light

i don't think that joke panel would be an accurate representation of what they look like when armong's pure titan didn't look anything like the joke panel

Post your favorite character and your favorite song
>Reiner
>youtube.com/watch?v=TQ04gPb4LlY

Why would eren do the genocide plan when all he needs is to eliminate Marley?
And even then, he spent enough time in marley to see the eldians there are victims too

So he would have become petty, dooming himself and the entire island to be conquered by Marley?

Basado. Eldian supporters against the full rumbling are delusional weak cucks, with their naivety of peaceful co-existence being an option between Eldians and the rest of the wrold

Attached: 1536593666126.png (1389x1543, 3.5M)

Not a specific stat for his smarts but he does have 10/10 wits

Attached: Erwin.png (940x279, 129K)

It's not dumb. A normal royal has no real powers. It's when they become a titan that they have any powers, be it the Founding Titan itself, or a less powerful version (Zeke's abilities as the beast).
So two things are needed for the real power to be activated: the royal blood AND being a titan.

>Eren genocides the world, leaving only Paradise and Hizuru alive
>epilogue is Man in the High Castle tier, world is great without shitskins slowing progress
>ending is the attack titan going into space to achieve peak freedom
BASED

Attached: synthwave astronaught.jpg (1057x629, 81K)

>Why would eren do the genocide plan when all he needs is to eliminate Marley?
Because the whole world is against them since a bunch of their diplomats were killed in Liberio

Where are you getting this shit?

>Because they don't, and the few that due are actually retarded shit posters
There is enough people on the rest of the Internet that complained about these moments, as well as the fact that Yea Forums usually harbors the more "hardcore" fans of any series.
>whom have no understanding of literature what so ever.
What kind of literature are you reading? Supernatural - High Fantasy - Medieval - Mystery is a very rare combination.

>Which is why you can't even rationale what makes any of these "asspulls"
I just fucking did
>because it is introduced in the heat of the moment and not foreshadowed whatsoever
If you want to take this discussion beyond semantics and want the actual reasons as to why these were bad narrative choices, then we can do just that.

When Reiner has transferred his consciousness twice, even though the reader was supposed to think he was dead, it removes any tension the series has had regarding death.
It is not a shifter-related thing, it goes further than that. When an author commits to a (or several) fakeout death(s), he is basically admitting that he cares too much to kill off any key characters in his story.
Shingeki no Kyojin has no stakes. We already know how it's going to end, and we knew from after GR2 who is going to live to the end and how the series will progress.
SnK is not an ordinary shounen, it TRIED to prove to everyone that it doesn't base any of its deaths or savings therof on arbitrary plot decisions. But after S2's Ymir's sacrafice, he threw all of that out of the window.

And most importantly, you can't pull that shit off more than once. Who actually thinks Levi is dead, besides a few select shitposters? Why is everyone but YHdykes convinced that Eren is still alive and well?
Because Isayama fucked up.

>when all he needs is to eliminate Marley?
because everyone else who hates eldians and titans would just forget about the entire genocide of a country, right? i wouldn't be surprised if eren took out their allies, the fucking hizurians.

>I think it obviously won't happen because Armin turned more pacifist with time
It's like saying there's no way Annie or Hizuru are going to be relevant again. Obviously they will in the future. Armin's always been a pacifist, but would still do morally terrible things for the greater good (and he still does, he nuked and stomped innocent people in Liberio). His denial of Eren's intentions also gives him the potential to develop.

>he was actually just saying he used to relate to Armin before
He said that before though? In an interview about Jean he said that him and Armin were supposed to be the relatable characterstm[/spoiler] but then Armin turned more and more gary stuish, so Jean was left as the only relatable onetm.

Of course you would know how the titan powers work, devil

How does he have a 9/10 combat if he rarely was shown fighting anything?

The whole world hates Eldians. Liberio is far from the only ghetto in the world. There aren't free eldians anywhere but Paradise. Eren will remotely titanize every eldian not on the island, and thus allow them to claim their freedom.

> A normal royal has no real powers.
well not true
Rod, with Historia, did some memory bullshit to Eren and obviously neither one of them were titans. maybe its very limited though, or something else was involved.
but sure in order to do more they'd need to be a Shifter

How can they have FREEDOM if they aren't MURICANS?!

>hange: 11/10
>OH GEEZ I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW A CHILD IS HAVING TROUBLE TALKING TO ME AFTER I MADE FUN OF HIM WHILE HE WAS IN A CELL

the japanese love big numbers

Based Erenbro. While the rest of the world's population was dropping like flies from the plague 600 years ago, Subjects of Ymir were able to withstand thanks to having their bodies re-written. The FT's gene editing can wipe out suffering, disease, and crime; the FT's resource creation (Zeke said this is where Iceburst stone came from) can create abundant valuable resources, and mind wipes can be used to easily solve conflicts. The rest of the world must be cleansed to make way for this utopia

Attached: 1535773454137.png (1192x1920, 1.69M)

No, he would've felt betrayed by the SL.
Obviously, only Mikasa would support him and, without Armin to conceal his plans, he would have been considered too risky to keep alive.
Basically what is happening now but he would have no support at all.

Because he is a commander you actual idiot.
Man you faggots are fucking frustrating, I guess that's what I get for using Yea Forums during retard hour.

Attached: 1552989856326.jpg (240x270, 51K)

She didn't do it on purpose, please be patient she has autism

It would act as a warning to the rest of the world

I always assumed it was because Eren was a shifter, and they were royal blood.

And why would a commander need a fighting ability besides being able to survive?

She is high INT, low WIS.

>It would act as a warning to the rest of the world
that wouldn't be good enough. all it would do is add resentment towards eldians. either go big or go home, is how the rumbling should work.

see the bottom part of

Calm down Piecuck

>why would a commander need a fighting ability
I'm done

Attached: 1542502741766.png (379x371, 146K)

Because before being a commander he needs fighting experience and thus ability. Retard.

This shit reminds me of that shady studio known as Pierrot, with their biass toward certain pairings, to the point they ignore everything else. Fuck them

Attached: D_mTLaMVAAE7B9v.jpg (2048x1536, 413K)

I still don't get how the fuck historia got rod's memories after she killed him

Prime example of Hacksayama. Armin shouldn’t have survived the fall in the first place.

>Eren and Mikasa are dressed as her parents.
They’re not even trying to be subtle

What the fuck did ymir give the devil in return for all this? Was her pussy that good?

Based Eren copying his mom's hairstyle

Attached: 1563278346415.png (778x457, 274K)

What do you think is wrong with that painting?
>Eren is doing Mikasa favor like a cute little brother
>Armin is talking obliviously about stuff he is interested in, while he's ignored by everyone else
>Jean is being jealous towards EM, as always

The wiki page, most of the main characters have stats from the guidebook. Even Daz

Attached: Daz.png (913x283, 137K)

Royals are special, they commune with titans, even more if they are part of the same family or the other person has the founding titan.

It was the other way, she put her hair on a messy bun after she told him how cool it was

True.

>seething EH shitter
cope, Carla gets what she wants

Attached: snk carla now kiss.jpg (720x576, 53K)

>ending the series on a massive anti-climax
Not gonna happen.

That's all true but at the same time all eldians are basically slaves to the Founding Titan holder. All it takes is a crazy/evil holder and everyone is fucked.

The only way for eldians to be truly free is doing the rumbling and then killing all remaining Royals. Which would make all those FT powers unusable, but hey

>Combat: 7/10
Based Daz.

He doesn't need to be a brilliant fighter like the stats are suggesting you imbeciles, he just needs to be the best strategist, have you never played fire emblem?

Do what Reiner couldn't and shoot himself in the head. It was one thing when they are the last of humanity defending against transforming monster but another thing entirely when the entire situation has been reversed.

Giving people hope? A pairing fan will take anything and assume it's proof of their favorite ship being canon, so this is just bait to make sure those EM fans stay loyal to their anime

Dude, he just is.
What's the problem.

>have you never played

>playing videogames

Attached: 1562829479843.png (722x525, 523K)

>modify his baby to have his same genetic structure
>baby inherits will and memories
>rinse and repeat
>Eren becomes the pseudo immortal, benevolent God Emperor of Eldiankind
>Imperium of Eldiankind.mp4

If all Eldians are descendants of Ymir Fritz then why are they all not royals

kek

Attached: 1561830207789.png (1000x845, 1.01M)

>shitendo
>FEshit

Attached: 1543622862349.png (290x449, 266K)

Thay's like saying we are all sons of Eve.
They are just part of the same race.

ymir fritz had three kids. when she split off into NINE titans, who do you think the other six went to? if ymir fritz can make a deal with the devil and turn into a titan, there is no reason to not believe that the people who got the other six titans could also be turned into normal eldians

Why does this look so hot?!

Attached: 47_5405710946943329314_n.jpg (1080x720, 41K)

Implying Robin wasn't also the strongest unit on the field

he's better at combat than Levi Squad

Attached: Petra.png (902x278, 127K)

OK OK so hold on. Why didn't Eren just touch Zeke in the airship and use his powers to knock his friends out in the moment? Or at least make them forget why they were mad at Eren long enough for him and Zeke to use the coordinate powers?

In fact, this situation would have been the easiest and most painless regardless of what Eren wants to do, be it rumbling or something else because Zeke couldn't see shit from the blimp and would have been clueless.
So what's the deal, besides dragging everything out? They were right next to each other. I get why they didn't do it at the hospital, because they were in Marley and Zeke especially was under heavy supervision since he was a warrior, but there is no excuse once they see each other on the blimp.
Zeke with his 11/10 IQ couldn't think of that?
Really?
This manga is for fucking idiots, I can't wait for it to be revealed next chapter that Gabi really did shoot Eren and this memory shit was just fans being overly hopeful.

I had the older games in mind, not awakening

based

>Arming gets a jolt like Bert and Reiner did during Clash
>Manksasa and manlet aren't affected
>manlet beats the fuck out of them and tells them to knock it off

Because of Mikasa, Levi and Armin who are completely unaffected by Eren's brainwashing.

>women
>teamwork

Attached: 1563196140871.png (1194x1194, 116K)

Zeke didn't know if eren was with him in the castration plan I believe, what airship you refer to?

>She keeps on sending him back through the time loop because he won’t listen to her and choose Mikasa

Attached: 65011461-9507-4B4B-A763-BCA507D77E48.jpg (1080x1541, 270K)

Did you forget they got immidietly restricted the moment they got on the blimp?
Also wouldn't work on the most important people onboard and would instantly confirm that he is no to be trusted.

BApedo shitposting again. STFU, autist.

hes talking about when they left liberio with zeke, and yes, zeke and eren knew the euthanization plan at the time.

Levi and Mikasa were right there you retard.

>there are people on this board right now who have played FE and didn't like it
>there are people on this board right now who have never even played FE to begin with
disgusting

He still has a point tough, zeke and eren could touch right there and enact whatever plans they had in mind

>EHfags are dumb
nothing new

it would be a fun final scene for eren to have successfully mind controlled everyone inside the walls, and then levi climbs out of the river and slaps his shit

block me if you ship levi | suckasa.

Levi deserves better than being paired with that female gorilla

>FEcucks

Attached: 1532582447459.jpg (705x718, 176K)

Ikr? Rekka no ken was the shit

>mankasa allowing manlet to do jack shit to eren
yeah, no
see above, mankasa wouldn't have allowed them to do shit. armong would be useless anyway at best
then eren could have just controlled them to restrict manlet, the only opposition to eren on the blimp and tie him up and gag him until it was over. manlet might kill his friends when they are titanized and its hopeless for them, but he wouldnt kill them when they are just being brainwashed
see above

Petra was cute so:
Petra > Daz

You ignored the fact that Eren got arrested the moment he got on the blimp.
And Zeke had no limbs. They weren't able to touch at all.

I actually ship eren and mikasa

>every story has to be didactic and can't just be a fictional work
this isn't your highschool literary class, kid

But the point was that they needed to make sure they can use the rumbling. They were going to carry out experiments to make sure the rumbling exists as a viable option (no matter what plan was being followed, both Zeke and Eren agreed on the fact that the threat of the rumbling was necessary).

That's not a rationale, it's foreshadowed in that we already know they will be fighting something they've never experienced, and since the reader doesn't experience it unless they do, we all see it together with the protagonist.

The only foreshadowing needed is the implication that we are going to see somethign we've never seen before.

The pregnancy was an accident. Eren and Historia couldn't resist

He goes outside and has sex, unlike (you) have sex

while that makes sense, why didn't we ever see them testing it out? they never did any experiments, and the first thing they did was hide zeke from Eren and lock him up. also, why allow them to keep making the rules when Eren had everything he needed right there in front of him? as we have seen it only takes a moment for him to use the power once he is in contact, and even if that contact was broken he can still use it for at least one more command beyond the first or possibly several minutes to several hours after the fact.

>he initially did not intend to shit on them,
He started spouting "muh freedom" as soon as they all sat down. Mikasa wasn't even harsh with him when she said he was being controlled and Armin didn't even said anything.

"The pregnancy was an accident" is an unironically the only good reason for Eren to do all this shit.

Are we really doing this again?

Attached: 1551156193525.png (1000x3289, 2.63M)

me too :)

>There is enough people on the rest of the Internet that complained about these moments
You will find idiots to complain about anything, it doesn't mean there position is at all justified.
Unless these people also complain about the first chapter then they, just like you are full of shit.

>what kind of literature are you reading
Why did you name genre's as if that's at all relevant?

>I just did
you didn't.
You claim there is no foreshadowing, but there is, right from the jump they make it clear that the theme of all enemy encounters is fighting the unknwon.

>When Reiner has transferred his consciousness twice, even though the reader was supposed to think he was dead, it removes any tension the series has had regarding death.
This implies tension can only be created through character deaths, and in this you are flat out wrong.

Tension comes from the gravity and unpredictability of a situation, isayama often does this without making the gravity of the situation character deaths, but rather a goal both sides are trying to achieve.
Which is why in most cases the ultimate goal is to capture the enemy, and the story can still function either way, making it unpredictable, creating tension.

You're honestly just pleb tier if you think who lives and who dies would ever make for good stakes.

I do doubt gesumin plotline is abandoned. It would be way too glaring looking back. But how could it be reintroduced is beyond me.

What did kruger mean when he told grisha to have kids otherwise the same history would repeat? What history was he talking about?

Could the Tybur family use the FT, if so why did nothing happen when Eren came into contact with the WHT? I assumed that the Tyburs were just an Eldian noble family but they always held the WHT didn't they? So are they royals?

>yeah, no
retard.
>see above, mankasa wouldn't have allowed them to do shit
retard
>then eren could have just controlled them to restrict manlet,
manlet's stronger, and mikasa would stop helping eren because of his choices.
>see above
retard

t. brainlet cuck from leddit

BERU BERU! TO TO! BERU BERU BERU BERU TO TO TÓ!

Attached: 5d4d0e9211f40f77ac338dda041682c4.jpg (630x656, 46K)

paths

Look at Gab and smile.

Attached: 1537622123352.jpg (773x295, 55K)

It's just wrong how much the anime has downplayed every single EH scene.

pic related for example. They couldn't even draw her touching his abs like she did in the manga.

Attached: Attack on Titan Season 3 Ep8.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

They were neither royal, nor noble(at least not as the Walldians refer to as such - those would be Marleyans by ethnicity). They were just Eldians.

This doesn't answer the question, what isn't supposed to be repeated?

Why care so much, at this point any non brainlet can see they fucked

>retard
retard
>retard
retard
>manlet's stronger, and MANkasa would stop helping eren because of his choices.
first, zero evidence that manlet is stronger than MANkasa, and second, MANkasa faceslammed armong into a table immediately after eren told her he hated her and she had also seen him slaughter thousands of innocents, including children. so no, she would have done it, at least long enough to buy eren time. he literally needs to just graze zeke to activate the coordinate for an extended period of time. not even a second, a moment. even manlet isn't fast enough
>retard
retard.

fuck Araki

>436 posts
>74 IPs
gabshitters killed the hype

Attached: 1548786490602.jpg (216x245, 25K)

>It's just wrong how much the anime has downplayed every single EH scene.
Only if EH is canon, in which case it's going to feel hamfisted.

No.
The foreshadowing was cheap in many points, even more when Isayama, when he got it all planed, is actually very good at it, like the BR reveal.
Reiner survival in RtS was badly planned, Armin noticing Bert's infatuation with Annie was badly planned, all Ymir's character was badly planned, etc.
As a reader you can notice when a writer just improvises something on the fly to suit their needs and when he carefully plans something.
The first comes out as very cheap and careless writing.

But then how were Marley planning on using the FT? They did not know that Zeke had royal blood.

BERU BERU! TO T- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 34613616.png (369x703, 324K)

will anime and manga ever be free of shiptards? both in the fanbase and in the official production teams.

>Annie
>Hizuru
>Gesumin
>Histotoria's pregnancy
>Levi&Hange and the future of Paradis military
>Eren's plan and mindset
>Yimir and the Devil
>Rumbling
>Falco as the new Jaws titan
11 chapters left. Can Isayama pull this off?

Attached: 1562934554939.jpg (902x426, 166K)

They didn't fuck, only retarded shippers think that

I'm pretty sure that was because the higher ups were deciding on what to do with Eren in light of his treasonous (from their perspective) actions.

Attached: IMG_7517.jpg (1066x1600, 468K)

Nothing seems to imply they knew you need to be royal to use FT. Even Grisha and Kruger didn't know about that IIRC.

>first, zero evidence that manlet is stronger than MANkasa
There's evidence for the opposite actually, it's said ackermans get all their ancestors fighting experience, which means mikasa got levi's AND kenny's experience

I care because I want to see beautiful animation of my two favorite characters. Regardless whether they end up together or not.
But instead I get this.

Attached: Attack on Titan Season 3 Ep11.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

guidebook says otherwise

Attached: 2.jpg (921x575, 306K)

You think Isayama can resolve all these plotlines in 18 chapters or what?

Attached: 1561970046948.jpg (750x850, 53K)

t. Retarded shipper

Guidebook isn't canon then, unless levi got much stronger than basal mikasa while she was growing up

>The guidebook doesn't conform to my headcanon therefore it isn't canon
You serious?

He still looks better than Pedomin!

Attached: e7d30c2354ace6cce15641e5dfa14772.jpg (539x685, 76K)

Holy kek Isayama is fucked

Attached: 1562888232818.jpg (296x324, 49K)

Because it IS hot!!

Attached: 23ABD6BF-3D3B-4724-99FF-069E1FCFC122.jpg (800x1087, 261K)

The shooting is self defense too you retard. Not just revenge. Eren was about to make contact with Zeke.

Yes

No way.
I think it's gonna go for something like 20-24 chapters. The series got extended in the past. I doubt he can wrap it all up in a satisfying way in such a short time.

Yams doesn't usually show and not tell. What will this serum be used for?

Attached: ser.png (1112x1188, 987K)

What does Armin do when he visits the crystal?

I would sell my soul to the earth devil to get a doujin of them.
Fuck those fujos who can't see the appeal of this ship.

Deception.
The important people are already titans, so it was a show of "good will" towards paradis.

>You will find idiots to complain about anything, it doesn't mean there position is at all justified.
there are many people complaining, which makes isayama's writing questionable
>Why did you name genre's as if that's at all relevant?
because you don't see this shit in many other genre combinations
>You claim there is no foreshadowing, but there is, right from the jump they make it clear that the theme of all enemy encounters is fighting the unknwon.
that's not foreshadowing at all, the readers were already accustomed to what reiner and berthold were capable of. this re-fight was supposed to be a battle between known enemies
>This implies tension can only be created through character deaths
no it doesnt
>Tension comes from the gravity and unpredictability of a situation
by putting asspulls into your work, you eliminate unpredictability, not create.
>isayama often does this without making the gravity of the situation character deaths
let's see:
Eren's mother dying
Eren and Armin almost dying to a pure titan when they were still garrisons
Random soldier #23 dying
Reiner almost dying to Annie
Annie's titan being eaten by pure titans
Historia's decision to eat Eren
Random soldier #95 dying
Eren saving himself and Historia from inevitable death in the cave by drinking the armor power up potion
Reiner and Berthold almost dying
Reiner almost dying again
Hange almost dying
Random soldier #231 dying
Reiner almost dying for the third time
Porco almost dying to Eren
Zeke almost dying but getting resurrected
Levi almost dying but gets saved by Hange's magical healing powder made by her natural vaginal lubricants
The WHT (and pretty much all warriors) almost killing Eren
countless other fakeouts and real deaths I haven't mentioned

wow yeah Isayama barely relies on deaths when trying to create stakes.

He milks it

He draws on the crystal so that it looks like Annie has a moustache.

>supporting necrophilia

Attached: 1560899415200.jpg (649x919, 384K)

>Shinji_stained_hand.png

RE is patrician rivalry/hate ship.
SL is pleb and disgusting.

t. the forever seething ErwLmod

*ZL is hot and sexy!!!!
RE is dead because Eren has no head and Reiner is on verge of suicide!!!

Attached: B9B613CD-8CD7-4DB5-B3DB-80B943AD3A10.jpg (895x1200, 184K)

That would mean 4th season would be delayed and possibly have lots of stuff cut out. Unless the season is going to go beyond 25 episodes. Can that happen? Never heard of that happening.

Attached: 1562883789770.jpg (612x816, 145K)

t. EMfag

They could do 2 cours like the past one.

>daily reminder that manlet killed Erwin.
>daily reminder that Erwin fathered Marie’s children and was in love with her.
>daily reminder Erwin was straight.

That's still => 25 episodes

It's not fair bros...
They deserved better ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=lD5f4IHGV5U

Attached: Levi-X-Petra-shingeki-no-kyojin-attack-on-titan-35528452-635-720.jpg (635x720, 75K)

Bi?

Why is Isyama so mean to foot friends? I just want to see Hisu's royal soles..

Attached: Hisu knife.jpg (249x211, 34K)

I wish you'd get slowly eaten by 3 meter titans.

You can't be this retarded. Try imigining what would happen to Isayama if he goes with the rumbling ending and depicts it as something good.

Wait Berts father died?

Erwin wanted to kill himself because he had led many of his comrades to their deaths, he is not interested in getting his prostate stimulated. He probably fucked a few prostitutes to let of some steam but that’s about it.

Triggered plebs

Cringe

You are desperate, the only person Erwin really loved in a romantic sense was Marie. Anything else is your delusion

No, probably too depressed and busy.

NEW THREAD IN 6

>ErwL is dead :-)

>Implying they won't reunite in death.
Nobody is getting alive out of this, though.

Yeah, Reiner's mama comments on it as she takes her special designated seat near Annie's father.

Why? I'm being very respectful to her

Manlet will live with Hongo!!! She will push him in his wheelchair!!

Manlet would reunite with Petra in any case

>using words like "good" and "bad" in a manga about moral ambiguity
You have to be 18 to post on this website,

So what if they reunite in death? doesn’t change the fact that Erwin was straight.

No actually, I'd rather you get mauled by Gross' hounds.

>there are many people complaining, which makes isayama's writing questionable
There isn't, and that doesn't make his writing questionable.

Genre has nothing to do with literature, you're so out of your depth it hurts.

>That's not foreshaodowing
It is foreshadowing by definition, "Foreshadowing is a literary device in which a writer gives an advance hint of what is to come later in the story. "

On a thematic level, he foreshadows the conflict between humanity and their impossible enemy right from the jump, and these consistently plays throughout the narrative.

They never know all of their enemies tricks until they've forced them to exhaust all their resources, and or the writer explains this to the reader, via the enemies dialogue themselves.
So even in the re-matches they don't know everything the enemy is capable of.

>by putting asspulls into your work, you eliminate unpredictability, not create.
This statement doesn't logically follow, nor does it represent this story.

Every instances you posted the actual stakes are much bigger. This isn't to say, that death doesn't play an element, but it's just a part of the bigger picture when creating real stakes.

>Erens mother dying
Humanity getting overrun by titans for the first time in 100 years.

>Eren and armin almost dying
Humanity getting overrun by titans for the first itme in 5 years

>random solider death
to establish that the enemy is menacing/tough/w.e

and so on

3 cours also exist.
Not so common, but still possible.

He will reunite with everyone I guess.

Show me Erwin's canon Kinsey scale.

Does anyone know what's the track that starts playing at 12 seconds?I listened to the whole s3 ost but I didn't find it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6G1GULk4Jg

>being this weirdly overly defensive
Not that user but who fucking cares? He was suggesting that loving one woman doesn't necessarily mean you're straight. And it's not like it matters.

Attached: 1562883554891.png (289x280, 91K)

He foreshadows, that doesn't mean he doesn't improvises and foreshadows in a way that feels rushed and artificial.

You don't even know what you're trying to say, to claim something is badly plan doesn't invalidate the foreshadowing
And just saying something is bad isn't anykind of valid critque.

The foreshadowing was great in many points, even more when Isayama, when he got it all planed, is actually very good at it, like the BR reveal
Reiner survival in RtS was well planned, Armin noticing Bert's infatuation with Annie was well planned, all Ymir's character was wellplanned, etc.
As a reader you can notice when a writer just seys up something before hand to suit their needs and when he poorly plans something.
The first comes out as great and thoughtful writing.

I just changed the adjectives in your post as a testiment to how totaly vapid and shallow your non critism are.

I have lost my patience. You're actually retarded

They are so easily triggered.

>artificial
there's the word. Back to Yea Forums bud.

>i just "feel" this way
completely vapid critc yet again.

You can't actually proved anything is improvised you're just saying that, the fact is it's all been foreshadowed and set up since chapter 1, just based on the premise and narrative alone.

>Say the truth is getting defensive

Sorry I don't know the name but this one is from season 1 OST. Look there.

As I have for you, you're so incredible out of you depth, i hope you start to consume media outside of anime.

You are the only one triggered though

Thx

Show me where Isayama said Erwin was straight or said he loved only women (and no, I'm not a shipfag).

Levi only loved Petra in that sense

>to claim something is badly plan doesn't invalidate the foreshadowing
No, but it feels rushed and as a reader you can notice that.
And you changing my words doesn't invalidate the points I made.
I'm not saying Isayama is a bad writer, I'm pointing out that it is very noticeable when he rushes plot points and needs an urgent justification for them.
That's what people call asspulls.

When will his wife and him be happy? When will they have a loving family dinner with their grandchildren?

Attached: Grandpa Yeager.png (398x523, 190K)

In his interview he wanted to have a family and he was in love with a woman. Show me proof he is bisexual, and even if he was I never saw any interest from him towards the manlet in a romantic sense.
Even Isayama's answers sound annoyed by ErwLfags questions.

>since chapter 1
No boi.
The story changed substantially since the original plan. Isayama changed things since the inception of the story and it is noticeable.

Didn't Isayama also helped in that part of the Exhibition with manlet's sword with Petra's emblem? Skipping the LE fanservice Petra really seems like she was manlet's love interest, not Erwin

It's funny how the same three spergs usually jump their shit with the same phrases over and over again just because one fujo bullied them some threads ago.

Citation needed.
But that user is right, in terms of shipping, it really doesn't matter.

>No, but it feels rushed and as a reader you can notice that.
I'm a reader too, and it doesn't feel rushed, it feels just like the first time we saw something like this, in chapter one with a gaint naked man appearing out of nowhere.

or it using steam to blast eren away a few chapters later.
Or annie using crystals out of nowhere.
Or the beast titan controlling other titans, or the beast titans throwing arm, or the armored titan running through canon fire, etc.

Right down to the execution of the scene, it all feels the same, it's all written the same.

If someone can just change the adjectives in your comments and completely reverse what you've said it's testament to how shallow your opinions are, or how bad of a writer you are you fail to create compelling arguments.

The points where you claim its feels rushed is completely bullshit, unless you agree that it's been this way every titan fight, in that case it's just as rushed as always so your point is still null and void.

You mean ZLfujos triggering the ErwLfujo? It always happens

Now you're moving the goal post, i'm not talking about how the plot and story evovles over time, there isn't a story or project in existence, be it a book, tv, a movie w.e, that didn't go through changes or is perfectly thoughout from the start.

What matters is the titan power reveals are 100% consistent, all with the same level of foreshadowing, set up and execution.
Reiners brain transfer(or anything else) is written no different from a giant naked man appearing out of thin air in chapter 1.

Isnt there too

In chapter 1 we fought the unknown, so anything went.
In chapter 80 something the laws are pretty much stablished, we saw how mostly titans worked, but then "oh Reiner you used THAT, that you used last chapter, you are so good at it, phew". Felt cheap.
He could have foreshadowed it since Utgard or Clash with a single mention, Isayama didn't know they had that power until RtS and it is noticeable.

Retard, I never said he can't be straight. There is in fact a huge possibility that he's straight. But it's not an undeniable fact. So neither of us can actually prove that he's 100% straight or bi, because Erwin's romantic intrests is rather obscure (no I'm not saying he didn't love Marie and I didn't even mention Manlet). But when someone even suggested he could possibly be bi, which, as I said, isn't completly impossible, why get triggered? What's in it to you?

Attached: 1562073962254.jpg (564x580, 124K)

More like the other way around.

>stuck in a time loop until you have shit taste

Really?
Guess it's season2 then.

Are Eren's grandparents even still alive?

Oh so you were the ErwLmod crying again.

Nvm, found it in the comments
youtube.com/watch?v=l5np88TJ4ZA

Both of you are delusional to be fair

Who do you people think it's going to be the next attack titan holder? It's clear by the "to you 2000 years later" that what we're seeing are eren's memories

I understand that writing a series isn't the same than writing a book that you release in one go.
The plot changes you make in the novel can be detailed and polished before the printing so it makes a cohesive narrative.
You don't have that luxury with serialized stories, the changes you make have to be "aspulled" or "retconed", it's not necesarily bad, but you can notice them and it's understandable that people complain when the rules change because one character suddenly says it could be done since always.

>In chapter 80 something the laws are pretty much stablished,
False, by chapter 80 there is so much we've yet to understand, we learned more/got more established rules in the 10 chapters of marley, then we did in the first 80 chapters.

And all the "established" rules you speak of in the first 80 chapters, are mostly just SL gathering what they THINK they know, from their titan encounters, the only time rules are every ESTABLISHED, are through direct word from isayama, or some explanation through a character who is in the know, so a warrior internal monologue for example.

When reiner, used his power, armin specifically stats "Oh no, is that another titan power!", it's just consistent theme of all their encounters, until now, like chapter 100 and we've seen most of it.

There's nothing about utgard, that would call for reiner to reveal that abilitiy, at worst he'd transform at utgard but that's it.

You claim it's cheap, but fail to justify how, you say it's different from chapter 1 because "we didn't know back then", but the characters not knowing thing is still a consistent theme by the point they rematch with reiner, all that's changed is that they have a better understanding, they still don't know everything.

Erwin is a normal person, not a faggot.

>manlet's sword with Petra's emblem
Probbably playing the devil's advocate but how does this prove anything?

I don't know who the ErwLmod is or what she did to you, but I've seen you always respond to totally unrelated posts with the same phrases.
That's why you seem more triggered to me than the fujos.

>Spierging insults without providing any arguments
Y-you sure got me there user

Attached: 1561064794344.png (463x490, 416K)

Does it annoy you? I find more annoying your constant crying and spam of EHfags killed my dog, I bet you don't complain about that. And no, others telling you things like they are doesn't mean they are triggered, if you want more crackship then okay, but don't pretend for others to think the same.
Same as EHfags

>You don't have that luxury with serialized stories, >the changes you make have to be "aspulled" or "retconed", it's not necesarily bad,
And you're still wrong, even with the limitation of schedules and serialization, asspulls and retcons are still bad.
My point is, even books, video games, and movies will go through all the same problems, thye just get released in one go.

>but you can notice them and it's understandable that people complain when the rules change
This is understandable, which is why your complaints are invalid, because absolutely no rules changed.

With the theme of "fighting the unknown", estentially the sky is the limit, there's only ever issue if you start to contradict established rules, which isayama has never done.

Anytime "rules", his subverted are those that are never actually established, just what the SL thinks at the time with the info they have. Not something confirmed like something Marley 100% knows about the titans.

For example, SL thinks titans can walk a night, but then they do, and SL gets caught of guard.

This doesn't mean isayama is contradicting a rule, it was never a rule to begin with, SL simply never encountered this type of enemy before, it just plays in consistently with the series on a thematic level.

>because one character suddenly says it could be done since always.
It's never been this way.

True, the fault here is treating the "reveal" as something completely natural while it's not.
Like, "oh Bert you have to confess to Annie, you are so obvious" "oh shit another titan power?!?!"
And then "oh shit, I suddenly remember the only instance that was conveniently brought up a chapter ago so I'm gonna use THAT, it's gonna be super effective"

And lo and behold, it is super effective.
It IS cheap, the same with Reiner.

>Fujo using my Hange pic
I feel weird

You know "Who"

Attached: 1541788487684.png (496x600, 90K)

>Does it annoy you?
Kinda, repetitive post always annoy me.
Like the mikasex and gabosex etc that plague these threads.
You just come as triggered to me, not just the usual sperg memeposting.

I don't ship Erwin with anyone.

>the fault here is treating the "reveal" as something completely natural while it's not
But, it is natural, this is always how there fights go, they go in anticipating something they've never encountered.
Armins response is essentially "Oh, this shit again"
It's consistent with every single fight they've had with the titans.

>oh shit, I suddenly remember the only instance that was conveniently brought up a chapter ago so I'm gonna use THAT, it's gonna be super effective"
I have no idea what you're referencing??

Yet I don't see you complaining about those.

not if i have anything to say about it

Attached: 1562985450928.png (872x902, 570K)

>i use noncanon material to make fun of headcanon
i bet you think before the fall is canon