Tfw absolutely no pirate anime aside from one shit who can barely be called a pirate anime

>tfw absolutely no pirate anime aside from one shit who can barely be called a pirate anime
Why cant they make a vinland saga:pirate edition

Attached: nihongo_no_jeck.jpg (900x543, 176K)

Just like Naruto ruined ninjas forever

Checked, but if anything they should start making one about Wokou, the Japanese/Korean pirates.
The Japanese cannot comprehend western history and culture, and as such there is no chance they could make a serious pirate manga or anime, it would turn into a fantastical and awkward shitshow.

Technically Black Lagoon is about pirates.

>captain harlock
>bodacious space pirates
>black lagoon

Well, vinland saga doesnt have the traditional japanese fantasy, it has more of a saga feeling.
I think it could be possible for a japanese author to do it, its just that if they do it will automatically fail because
>wtf they are trying to ride one shit fame XDD
And also because one piece is so big the manga will be doomed to axing.

So like the Pirates of the Caribbean series?

Honestly if they just base the manga off the movies it'd be pretty good, most of the characterization is already done its more an issue of transcribing and coming up with new series that aren't just apeing the movies.

Was Mars Daybreak about pirates, or more generic good guy rebels? I can't recall.

Stay mad moeshitter

Was gonna check to see if the Sinbad animated movie was done by an eastern animation studio to say "close enough" but this popped up first.
Anyone seen this or know if it is any good? Google says first episode came out in 2016.

Attached: p13085563_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 269K)

?

Attached: A20357-1994174283.1511996368.jpg (285x420, 53K)

>moeshitter
>want a vinland sagaesque pirate anime or manga
did Yea Forums fry your brain?

How about a space pirate?
Will you settle for a space pirate?

Attached: captain-harlock-arcadia-of-my-youth-endless-orbit-ssx-2587.jpg (350x525, 59K)

No, space pirates are too diferent from normal pirates.

not enough booty pirating for your tastes, cabin boy?

not enough fuck the engrishman for my tastes.
not enough
>take everything you can, give nothing back
also, i fear most space anime will go more toward space anime than pirate anime

Guys imagine
Monkey Island + anime
Could it work?

If they could adopt Berserk's boat arc,maybe.

Damn

Attached: T948eiA0GPDbpeR7T0vxPXUGMtHbABj5sieh45eiaEo.jpg (478x250, 19K)

Maybe Yukimura will make a vinland saga spinoff with pirates after he's done with it

Came here to post this, actually holds up surprisingly well