Kanata no Astra

Who's the most suspicious person on the ship?

Attached: 86678264565.jpg (1920x1015, 85K)

Eugeo

Attached: Capture.png (281x353, 163K)

Emo kid and big tits are suspicious so they can't be the villains. It must be someone who is well integrated in the group.

hmmm yes, the most friendly and most non boisterous of the group. Where was he when 9/11 happened?

Im partly joking. I mean he could have staged 9/11.
But in all seriousness he is very well the guy who did it because of the least you would suspect trope.

The least you would suspect is Funicia

I think the wormhole did it

the artist?

mother fucker!

i think it was that gtdamn lochness monsta

Attached: 14941634.jpg (598x376, 18K)

The cameraman.

(you)

who was recording this fucking show?!

Her puppet is an evil alien controlling her mind and actions.

I hope they up the romance since they're taking some liberties compared to the manga

my god... The Puppet is Q from star trek

can i get a quick rundown on this guy?

not with these personalities. They are too shonen to be taken seriously in romance like stuff.

biologist. age un known. Probably gay.

Probably second most knowledgeable person behind the pilot. He definitely is smart enough to pull it off.

They cut a lot of team bonding in the last episode. The romance will probably be kept to a minimum.

That aside, why is the writing so shit?

This is the most sensible choice.
The two quiet ones are too obvious to be anything but misdirection, the tsundere is always meant for the kind of clean resolution we got last week and the nerd is our dedicated exposition guy.

Foreign kid is a legit choice too but I suspect that will be one of the next "character development" episodes.