Shingeki no Kyojin

At this point, being no more than a highly skilled Eldian with no shifting abilities, authority, or influence on the ideals of those around him, what do you suppose has been going through Jeanbo's mind during all this craziness up through chapter 119? How about other similar characters simply caught in the crossfire?

Attached: 1563132381160s.jpg (88x124, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/190085701/#190091087
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68295871
desuarchive.org/a/thread/190255486/#190268345
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfgw5kkPW3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what do you suppose has been going through Jeanbo's mind
If he isn't dim he'd probably suspect Eren has a third hidden plan. I wonder how he'll react to Eren's beheading next chapter?

Why do the threads keep getting banned

>manlet is in pain and delirious
>mommy hange is tending to his wounds
>he grabs her hand tightly
>he has no self-control and pulls her face to him like he needs it
>hange sticks her tongue into his mouth
>manlet's barely conscious but he pulls hange onto himself
>she doesn't want to hurt him but he doesn't care
>he rips apart her shirt and she gets rid of the rest
>hange starts to fuck him
>steam fills the room as they get closer and closer
>"M-mommy..."
>Mommy cradles manlet's tortured visage as he cums inside her
>he's holding her so tight it hurts
>the room is foggy with steam
>"Mommy..."
>hange turns manlet over on top of herself
>she puts his mouth on her tits and nurses him
>"I love you, clean freak. Mommy loves you."
I just want them to be okay

Attached: 49720159_508383763322285_1260657247978451799_n.jpg (320x400, 19K)

I have no idea but also there not being a thread was a good reason for me to ask the question I wanted to ask in a shingeki thread.

Attached: 1415582545449.jpg (353x353, 35K)

Why'd the last thread get nuked? Archive doesn't show anything crazy

they will be

Attached: scarbuds.jpg (1280x960, 304K)

that's a small jean

He will be the only one who survives.

Since Zeke will probably order his titans to eat Gabo next chapter, what is going to happen to Jean and Connie? They're unarmed and they're close by.

I hope Connie kills Zeke. He's got an actual shot at it right now

Where are my LEchads?!

Attached: dl.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Fly away

It is meant to represent how much influence he has in the world around him at this point.

damn jeanposters truly are the most advanced anons

>Petra Ackerman Zoe is born 9 months later

Attached: 1561406030575.jpg (1090x945, 474K)

Woah.

He's not very similar to him but when Jean walked up to the Yeagerist and got him to free everyone, he seemed kind of like Captain America from that Avengers scene where he goes up to the guy in the fighter jets and says "Son... Don't."

I have never met a single fellow Jeanfag that I didn't get along with. I think it's because we are true to ourselves, and that's the kind of person Jean is. Honesty is a valued trait and likely what drew us to him in the first place. If you can be honest about yourself and your shortcomings, you're already pretty far ahead of the curve.

BASED JEAN

Attached: 1401986746251.jpg (266x294, 45K)

at this point i suspect he might be somewhat resigned to events, though they all are to some extent. too late for any misgivings to matter

>root for the only based and redpilled side
>root for the single most consistently correct character
>ship dadlet and momge
>mock our own ship with FH bants unlike fujos who sperg out at the smallest sign of someone mocking their ship
>put boomerfaggots in their fucking place all day
Bros is there anything more comfy than being a Flochechad?

Attached: 1562872985551.jpg (533x586, 42K)

im a big fan of connie

i love his personality

Slow down buddy I literally opened my comment saying he's really nothing like Captain America.

Oii!

Attached: piku.jpg (605x833, 59K)

I hope he's desensitized enough when the rumbling happens. It's for their own good.

What if the reason I like Jean is just because he's based?

A person with less power and influence than Captain America did something that was significant and helped the lives of others. Is that not BASED?!

he'd probably blame himself for being unknowingly complicit

It takes all kinds, really. What about him do you think makes him based?

Everyone will. It's the most shonen explanation for why Eren's antagonizing them and probably the correct one. I hope Eren succeeds even if he dies here.

Good thing. That's my least favorite panel of him

The most obvious ending I expect is Eren RUMBLING the world so he can destroy every non-Eldian/enemy. Then every one of his comrades can know true freedom.

Attached: 1406212866742.jpg (320x420, 18K)

I love Floche
I hope he doesn't die next chapter

Attached: shhhh.png (330x515, 112K)

Is pic related Eren changing the memories?

Attached: 1563044856870.jpg (2037x3056, 1.99M)

fuck this guy

No, its him preparing to change into a titan.

Oh I see he cut himself on the thumb.

Do you morally agree with Eren and Historia's plan to genocide everyone outside of Paradise?

Has he moved on?

Attached: 396A9DA1-41EC-4396-9745-AA06FCABE15E.png (812x1200, 1.31M)

>World with no internet
Yes
>World with yes internet
No

Might makes right.
If Marley had not started this war by attacking them with the shifters, this would never have come to be. They awakened a sleeping dragon. The world will pay.

I think an isolationist approach isn't going to work either because greed over their resources will drive them into war eventually.

NO
FUCK THEM

kill them and their evil spawn

this is your Pii for 2020

Attached: piivoice.jpg (1000x920, 46K)

>No

Attached: 1563232909143.jpg (1512x1384, 1.59M)

They have every right to defend themselves

I'm a big fan of genocide personally, so yes

He didn't even comfort her in the dungeon, so yes

Isayama said Sasha changed her hair because she wanted to be more appealing to men but she already had the perfect hair and was so beautiful as is. What the fuck man.

maybe she was still embarrassed about being a hillbilly and wanted to look like the women in the fashion magazines and department store ads she was seeing in liberio.

why does eren first look like a normal 10 year old, then he joins the military at 12 years of age and he's suddenly like a foot taller with a deep adult voice, then he doesn't seemingly age at all for 3 years, and then in 4 months he ages like 2 years again

is this another titan power

Attached: erens time travel.png (2000x700, 1.36M)

Being a shifter definitely fucks with your physical health and all that.

>Do you really have to be good? Do you really need to spare other people who are trying to genocide us?
>I don't think so. At the very least not when it comes to this child...
>He doesn't need to become a morally good boy.
>Why would he have to be better than everyone else...?
>Just look at him... Don't you see how cute he is?
>He's ALREADY free. Because he was born into this world just like his father.

Attached: 1559422724097.png (712x916, 300K)

Is this Jeanbo for ants?

Attached: a house for ants.jpg (184x184, 6K)

hell yeah

Attached: ffffllochee.jpg (630x1350, 885K)

Hell yeah. I've been waiting for an acopalypse type of end ever since chapter 90, and I feel it'd carry even more weight if someone else was willing to drag themselves down to hell alongside Eren as opposed to being forced into it due to his actions and choices or kept in the dark about what he's really trying to achieve like virtually every other character. At this point I might actually be more curious about Historia's viewpoint than Eren, assuming she's in the know and backing him.

I always forget just how young the 104th was supposed to be, everyone looked & seemed like 5 years older

Fuck off Pajeet

Attached: 1561454158728.png (1185x871, 1.05M)

it's definitely a general anime/manga trope, young teenagers/kids acting and sounding older than they actually are

Jeanboy isn't an OP faggot.

Her new hair was also very beautiful. It's weird that he'd say that about Sasha's hair but when asked about Jean's hair it was something about confidence

Based

Falco is the MC of this story to succeed the others. Remember that just like Eren in the start, Falco is who we meet first in this arc. It's been his story for a long time, with Gabi as his partner in the journey.

Yes, she's important, but often what mattered most is how Falco reacts to Gabi's behavior.

Her old hairstyle was vastly superior

Attached: 2E232D2B-2E6C-4970-B1EB-0C080A6C432B.jpg (617x383, 61K)

How is that weird? He's just making an oblique reference to Nicolo

>Pajeet
No, that's disgusting and keep seething

Attached: a man who will be betrayed.jpg (826x900, 494K)

>that moment when even a pajeet is smarter than the Armongwhale

Is anyone still drawing him with blonde hair?

There is zero doubt Sasha would come to love her very own personal chef. I mourn for her and the loss of the person who gave this guy meaning.

>a chef whose name sounds like meat
he was literally her perfect husbando

I still don't get your logic, are you a nigger because niggers love SnK? And that tweet isn't even that bad, though I'd put Historia in being the new "basement" Eren and Reiner have been very important. Would you like others to look for cringe AAfags in other sites?

Pajeet twitter aside, that pasta is right. Isayama did good with ERH.

>Would you like others to look for cringe AAfags in other sites?
If you do that the AAleftist will call you are stalker or to go back, only him can do that garbage tactic.

c-cute

Attached: 72963365_p15_master1200.jpg (706x1000, 501K)

Unlike Jean they are all very small people. Twitter dude is right though.

it feels like they had messed up storyboards in the early episodes and could never figure out how to draw eren. he actually looks like his 10-year-old self in some episode 4 scenes. everyone else consistently looks the same, but it seems like they occasionally tried to draw eren younger in some of the scenes, but couldn't really keep it consistent.

not so fast devil

Attached: Grior_character_image.png (598x598, 575K)

LA ESPOSA DEL DIABLO

Attached: Chadstoria.png (636x489, 330K)

>Best boy
Yeah I hope he gets a shining moment as Eren's right hand man in the same way Yelena got hers as Zeke's

>Grior had to hear Niccolo and Sasha fucking every night
No wonder he was mad

Both are going to die a karmatic death

Absolutely

Historia hasn't said anything relevant since Urprising and now her royal blood is just the important part again, like in Urprsing. Even in the exhibit only Eren and Reiner are treated like the only real MCs.

EL DIABLO DEL PARADISO

Attached: Chadren.jpg (400x342, 55K)

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few, but more importantly I love my husbando Reiner. That is fact.

I literally only care about Manlet and Hange anymore. I hope they floated off somewhere safe to live out the rest of their days in peace. Fuck everyone else.

Good to see you ma'am.

I've only seen a couple of him with blonde hair, most of the time he's portrayed as a redhead now

Attached: floche2.jpg (1026x882, 153K)

i wouldn't hold your breath

Threadly reminder that Marley turns into Shell Oil after claiming the Founding Titan

Attached: Marley Becomes Oil.png (406x246, 59K)

I'm worried that Hange will save Levi only to reveal that she got shot fatally by one of the Yaegerists

Attached: 35204516.jpg (450x630, 214K)

Just different art styles. Character designs changed each season.

He's a cunt tho

Based

Attached: 1558074767096.png (1200x854, 2.95M)

the dutch were behind everything? it all makes sense now

Is it me or Isayama doesn't know what to do with Mikasa? Not only there is no time for a good Hizuru plot but I don't like moralfag Mikasa, she used to be pretty redpilled and Eren's voice of common sense. I would have even liked EM if they kept like that.
Also that Mikasa seeing little Eren in a bad light when he was saving her from being sold to pedos was kinda bad, like Isayama doesnt know how to make Eren more edgy when both joined a faction (SL) where they should know they need to be monsters to survive

t. eavesdropper

Same, while the plot has gotten interesting Manlet and Hange are the only characters I'm truly invested in. They better survive.

Attached: 36120908_p4.png (1080x1500, 875K)

Hanji turns into a titan and eats a weakened Levi, screencap this.

why is she so cute

Attached: 1562955539785.jpg (894x945, 104K)

Not to mention Grisha or Carla never found weird Eren's actions, I always assumed it was a different mindset based on other times

But why would she turn into a titan and eat Levi? It gains neither of them anything

Attached: sawneybean.jpg (700x731, 287K)

How will he react to Connie’s inevitable death?

Attached: 4B8D4C86-51D5-4886-B360-01942DEA7DA8.jpg (687x1080, 172K)

all indications are that she didn't drink the wine

Zeke will kill Jean instead so Connie can suffer more

a little bit yes but he does look older later in season 1 as well

season 3 is when they just made him into bigman though

Hongoloid

Attached: Bruh.png (698x1006, 768K)

Attached: 1495465147132.jpg (1032x750, 414K)

How did your opinion change of them come timeskip, /snk/?

Attached: D_U_5uAUEAAdVuf.jpg (576x1024, 96K)

Yeah early Season 1 was kind of a mess in terms of art style, especially before the blu-ray. The second half of Season 1 is pretty close to the Season 2 style.

Attached: UefIOEt.gif (1280x720, 891K)

comfy lighting

That was to make her side with Armin who is never wrong

>tfw been on the ride since day one
>tfw seen it all happen
>tfw always been second fiddle to your close friends who are changing the world
>tfw forever a secondary character and know it
>tfw everyone who could relate to you is dead or connie
>tfw everyone's plotting again and you're not really on anyone's side and nobody even tried to recruit you
>tfw the ride never ends

Attached: 1562651178836.jpg (500x390, 88K)

It's pretty obvious given the way she's being silenced by the narrative when pretty much everyone else's motives aside from Eren's have been made clear despite being one of the arc's center pieces as one of the people who contributed to Paradis' government going up in flames that her perspective is an essential part of the puzzle as well. If you wanna use the "she's only relevant because of her blood argument" the same could apply to pretty much any character who's a shifter or part of a special bloodline which gives them a role to play by default, that's how reductive that logic is.
Just like Eren's POV, it's a matter of when we'll get to it, not if.

One more because it makes me chuckle

Attached: CCSRMJd.gif (1280x720, 930K)

Where’s Hisu’s baby bump?

It's the sniffer.

Attached: pii nose.png (52x87, 4K)

Attached: poor miche.jpg (540x764, 156K)

Attached: 1502140062262.jpg (540x545, 93K)

Honestly Nicolo and Sasha's relationship is a really big missed opportunity

Attached: 1518321964887.jpg (666x1000, 264K)

Nein

Attached: 1555849903145.jpg (342x756, 158K)

She wanted to look pretty for her bf.

Unironically Mikasa looks better in the TV version

Hange is disgusting!

Her hair was already perfect though

Attached: 71844208-C2DD-406C-BA93-C1284EFF81F2.jpg (698x1201, 528K)

Still don't think she herself is MC worthy, when the actual important part is her baby.

Delete this tumblr garbage.

Attached: pii unamused.png (159x245, 38K)

Reported

Who has the better nose?

Attached: 4X0HCBk.png (534x269, 149K)

Annie obviously

Attached: Boop.jpg (775x498, 49K)

Pii!

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

Even autistic girls like Mikasa change her hairstyle once in while, user.

Fuck off, LOSER

Doesn’t mean it looks better when they change it

Attached: 50321470-D906-4C04-A950-4060517D2A5C.png (800x480, 645K)

Same

Erenfags are going too far into their delusions. There's not a happy ending for her, especially if she's expecting the devil's baby. That small frame of hers isn't made for childbirth.

Hisu dying during childbirth will be part of Isayama’s dark ending.

I have a question. Why didn't Rod Reiss control things so that the military police or the garrison got hold of Eren? The story says that "the tribunal was authorized to decide on who gets him". Why? Shouldn't the Reiss family have intervened immediately and reclaim Eren and the coordinate? Who "authorized" the military tribunal to make the decision?

Attached: 1562814106479.jpg (1280x968, 137K)

I thought she looked very pretty. You might have shit taste, user.

Attached: 1534464949245.jpg (212x375, 45K)

This just makes me sad.

Attached: 15323258429.png (485x266, 181K)

cursed image don't open

Attached: sniffer.jpg (891x752, 358K)

Did I say her new one was ugly? I only said her original was perfect

Attached: 11E39FB9-A441-4EC6-8A54-35EEE739107D.jpg (800x453, 68K)

The Envy in Reiner's eyes as he looks at Historia and Eren together and not suicidal.
Not too much because most of them haven't done all that much except becoming less relevant. Connie is a bit angsty, Sasha is dead, Armin has noted that that Eren has secret intentions and Jean agrees that that's probably true. Mikasa cried, but I'm not sure how much that's going to change her character going forward. Historia got pregnant and that's it. Levi is still cool and Hange was having trouble actually handling her job.
Eren (and maybe Historia if she's in on it) is the only one who's actually doing something and has had major changes in his character. I don't know how it's going to end with him, but I'm more interested in whatever crazy shit he's going to do with the Coordinate than the rest of them combined.
Despite not actually doing anything I still like Jean though.
TV Eren had some nice spikey hair.
I thought it looked pretty accurate.

That's why I want to baby to be Eren's even though I'm not and ragetardfag. The thought of having to fuck a random lad is as disgusting as if I were to fuck one of /snk/ anons. Just yikes.

Delete this.

Reiner:
> why i am still here......just tu suffer
Or
>Eren, you of all the people who would bound with Chri....historia, you are the worst one.

How would that make it any better? She was still forced into becoming pregnant, just one has a higher chance of titan babies.

i should have listened to your warning

Attached: sadhange2.jpg (800x747, 315K)

As far as we know she has actual affection for Eren because he's the closest friends (after Ymir) she've ever had. Besides he's somewhat attractive.I don't believe Historia was ever lesbian but more like "whoever loves me back sexual".

>Titan babies
Not that user but but please elaborate

>I wonder if jumping off the top of the log flume would be enough to kill me

Not that user, but imo, I'd rather fuck a stranger than one of my close friends and make it awkward for the rest of our lives. But I could see how some people would rather have it the other way

Who is talking about happy ending?

It's pretty clear that Historia's pregnancy is a parallel to Alma's. I don't think Historia wants the baby whether it's Eren's or Farmer-kun's. The difference will be that in the end she will come to love her child, I guess.

Somewhat attractive, eh?

Attached: 1554739586125.jpg (190x360, 41K)

I'm convinced Historia's arc was originally meant for Annie, and it would have made much more sense for her to be the secret royal descendant since she's an outsider, but Isayama felt she was already too "overpowered" plot-wise by being a shifter in the first place.

What was the pic? Another real corpse?

It was Manlet eating out Hans.

>Hisu is giving birth to the devil’s baby

Attached: AD3BC142-5703-45D7-BDAA-36B9AE957100.jpg (1136x1600, 1007K)

I prefer less feminine looking guys.

Consider install 4chanX

Erenfags believe Eren will actually meet Historia and the baby which is highly unlikely.

I miss her cute infatuation of titans.

Attached: 748456456132.jpg (1278x707, 79K)

FUCK YOU

EH WILL SURVIVE !!

Hope you enjoy The Mist ending user!

I'm putting a bullet to your head

The same happened during kidnapping. First she was happy and said she isn't afraid of anything and then this

Attached: 1404771888086.png (255x314, 134K)

the baby was just accidental, not part of any plan cap this

we will never hear one of her "wahoo"s again ;_;

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (800x408, 253K)

So Eren was just lusting after her and didn’t care if she was forced to become a titan?

>tfw no undercover in marley flashback/ova with her getting losing it over each new piece of technology

Attached: 1556589525555.jpg (750x930, 66K)

Why it must be Eren? Can't it be Historia?

>They all go undercover

Attached: 92F7317F-A3E0-4F8B-AC44-E91A698AD841.jpg (725x1024, 151K)

Yes. Self defence genocide isn’t wrong.

Because Eren has shown that he didn’t want her to become a titan. That’s why “it was an accident” falls apart.

Hisu raped Ereh

Kind of hard to find that enthusiasm again after learning the titans' true nature

jean splits off from the main group to do important in-depth research on the local pubs

I don't get what you mean here

How does that even make sense? The baby being accidental and him not wanting her to be a titan are mutually exclusive.

But the same could apply to farmer situation which seems even more awkward since she's never shown any interest in anyone as far as we know. To be fair Eren will die soon anyway and she knows it so it's not as if she will have to live the rest of her life trying to face him after what they've done.

>I am so going to eat Eren when all this shit is done

There was a part 2 with Connie and Sasha undercover but I can’t find it.

Because if he didn’t want her to be a titan then the best solution would be to get her pregnant.

How can the pregnancy be an accident if we know he didn’t want her to become a titan?

The most likely thing is that isayama at some point he just lost the little interest he had for Mikasa's character, but now he is kind of forced to include the unfinished plotpoints he made at the beginning with her

This is so unrealistic
Historia would just beat the shit out of Eren, specially if he's the father

And in depth research on Marleyan women

Attached: 4a19fc538dd65067b3d1faeba94a7652.jpg (480x270, 93K)

I just miss her being kind of a goof

Attached: 1492684478361.jpg (700x420, 78K)

Or the or rather his plan was adjusted because she got pregnant. With the wine and everything, Zeke already had their balls by his jaw and Yelena didn't even hammered the fact that Historia is working with them despite trying to win over AMJC

Jesus didnt realize there were other KGfags other than noaryr

Attached: tumblr_ptjl8lnOtT1wuu4exo2_1280.jpg (1181x1245, 238K)

Rod Reiss really didn't have much power, even less without the founding.
The Royal family bases their power onto the hold of the FT, without it, Zackley really was the Head Honcho by all means.

She will call him BAKA BAKA BAKA

Again you're not making any sense, I think you're saying like planning the pregnancy to protect her and zeke?

Based

Attached: tumblr_puj3ybyrw71yrqadfo1_1280.png (663x863, 163K)

It makes me happy. Pisstoria deserves misery.

Eren knows about the wine. That alone should be enough to stop the goverment from making Historia the beast titan. Unless, Yelena told him about the wine after Historia got pregnant.

>I wonder how he'll react to Eren's beheading next chapter?
It's partly his fault

Attached: Floch 105.jpg (861x463, 232K)

We did get to see her excitement over trains at least

Attached: trains.jpg (1253x1055, 907K)

How will she react to SHITren's death?

Attached: images(2).jpg (343x147, 14K)

She gave Louise the scarf already. He’s losing control over her.

kek i never noticed the guys in the background applauding

yes

Attached: Jean's confession.jpg (394x620, 121K)

What, why?
It's not like she did anything to piss anybody off this much.

>mfw probably not

Attached: IMG_20190712_123433.png (816x690, 80K)

>eren
>dead

lmao

>that look
OH confirmed

YOU SAY WHAT ABOUT MY WIFE?

Attached: eren-jaeger-quotes-thumbnail-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

excited about trains you say?

Attached: TRAINTRAIN.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>but often what mattered most is how Falco reacts to Gabi's behavior.
By repeatedly trying to kill himself to save her? The clear main focus of their subplot was Gabi learning that we are all the same and that shit

Attached: gabi111.jpg (198x366, 34K)

She destroyed his ship.

Yelena probably told Eren everything since the beginning

no remorse just because he said he hates her.

Yeah let me post the realistic one

Attached: 1563232817770.jpg (1361x5098, 3.65M)

>years of dreaming about Eren impregnating Mikasa
>Historia took all the attention and the pregnancy plot
Gee I wonder

Pathetic.
If you told me that he was mad for plot reason I would've understood.
But because his selfinsert didn't fuck the autistic girl? C'mon.

Does something seem a little off about your child Eren?

Attached: 7A72B00C-54F6-4330-807D-ADAB1C9B9920.png (412x664, 286K)

Based nip go the heights right.

>it woke up

I hope this one will happen and EMfags can finally let go of their ship

>his selfinsert
Erenfags don't like EM, only Mikasafags

He should since he was one of the few characters actually taking action to save Paradis from Marley's eventual attack while everyone else was doing literally nothing.

But he and all the other Jaegerists have to get killed horribly so AMJC get something to do.

Attached: 113-37.png (906x1300, 629K)

>Grior, would you like to hear more about my Eldian waifu?

Attached: Nicolo.png (348x258, 42K)

The Marleyan guy is blushing too. Yet another victim of the island devils.

>it got finished

Attached: 1558200421512.jpg (358x340, 48K)

If i remember correctly in the early years of the manga/anime there were Mikasafags theorizing that asians were some kind of royalty inside the walls and that's the reason they were rare a valuable

Erenfags have multiple ships involving their personal preferences.
EM is just one of the many.
Mikasafags are just waifufags.

Attached: triggered.png (555x258, 130K)

C-can you read me something from your diary? I heard that's how you cope

Does Boyega hate manlets?

Only Mikasa selfinserters ship EM

>floch discovers that people die in war
>becomes edgy faggot
Shitty person yet good character.

Emotional reunion soon. Will Eren be able to have some heart warming moments with his wife and child before his inevitable death?

Attached: 1558594449127.jpg (540x540, 70K)

Levi gets jealous when anyone interacts with Hange
also he's racist

Attached: jealouslevi.png (1059x2702, 1.98M)

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/190085701/#190091087

EHfags are plotfags because it's the only ship that make sense.

I began only ironically talking about how much I loved Floche, but in the process learned to love him for real

Attached: floche.jpg (694x1007, 817K)

Pfft. At least Moblit can draw.

Alright you faggots, time to drop the truth on you dumb shipping asses. The person we see at the end is not Eren or Zeke, it's king Fritz believing that his descendants are finally free from war. Screencap this you cucks.

Attached: UORH3iG.jpg (1067x1600, 428K)

>edgy faggot
*real Eldian hero
If it was up to him Magath and Gabi would be already dead and none of this would even happen

Attached: 006.jpg (1066x1600, 612K)

It's okay, both love Hans very much.

Attached: 38292930_p10.png (800x913, 997K)

Attached: 19634EA3-BA63-4D63-BE19-22AB04CBDB6C.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Oh shut the fuck up about this. Plotfags or not, we are still shippers of something that is still not confirmed.

Attached: 1562510230447.png (825x704, 749K)

haha jokes on you I ship Levi/Hange AND Moblit/Hange you can't hurt me with facts

Attached: sketching2.jpg (800x518, 296K)

Much better.

No, waifufags tend to like her because muh cute autist that will always love me.
And even when many EM are women, the most autistic EMfags tend to be men.

Don’t forget Erwin

Attached: 456B6BDB-D7DF-45AF-AED0-709FA59551AF.jpg (752x974, 170K)

MobuHan is a Patrician.

Good. Very good. And yes, it is a fact that Levi cannot draw.

You clearly don't understand how autistic girls minds work, or any insecure woman. Mikasa is how they believe they are, they think their autism in real life is "cute". Mikasa getting Eren means they don't need to improve themselves or they can keep dreaming competition doesn't exists.
Mikasa x Eren = victory for them.
Notice how when someone posts Eren x Historia or Eren x Pieck a post trying to make them feel guilty appears
>"you selfinsert as Eren to fuck girls who can actually talk normal unlike me!"
Let's be honest, Erenfags ship EH, that makes EMfags (Mikasa selfinserters) mad because it brings them bad memories from their real lives aka "The boy I like/Eren would choose a different girl, not me" so they start "torturing" those evil white males for rejecting their selfinsert (Mikasa). Notice how they don't seethe against that Eren x Gabi posting, probably because they are the ones posting it because their enemy are Erenfags, not Eren. Eren is their prize. This strategy is also used by modern feminism in real life
>"I'll try to make those who rejected me look bad at the eyes of the world(Yea Forums in this case)"
This is also used by one Eren x Armin fag aka lgbt supporter. Insecure people can't forgive being rejected and they are usually the most twisted. Gays have the same sense of humour as women (bad), you can see that homosexual not even hiding his Eren x Gabi posts using that DMCV character, or maybe he forgot to hide it because he has a big ego and low intelligence

irrelevant action though, paradis couldn't win a conventional war even if they were at technological parity

No no no. I draw a line at threesomes. Erwin can join the Nile x Marie ship instead.

If that is true and Historia is really working with Eren, there is no need for her to get pregnant just to protect herself and Zeke.
I'm really starting to consider the "Historia's pregnancy is an accident" theory but I still can't imagine this guy lusting after a girl.

Attached: dense MC.jpg (1142x468, 335K)

Touching reunion indeed
Shitty meme i just found, i think is spic i don't know

Attached: 67263000_485216592022133_329465858944401408_n.png (461x960, 757K)

Too late

Attached: 3602C2AB-E6A4-46C3-A6AE-112AC8D27197.jpg (640x640, 112K)

I never said it was a thing, I just say that it's the only ship that make sense but the chance it happen are kinda low tbf.

Brothers right here, endgame.

Attached: D_JgdrjUIAAGF1_.jpg (1100x884, 165K)

Goddamit, user. Do you not know that Four = Death?

Attached: D_a23tzUwAAKTxi.jpg (1100x922, 180K)

A Paradis civil war with factions divided in warfags, peacefags and centrists looking for better options sounds like a great idea and could have been a good place to "hurt the readers" like Isayama has said that he likes to do.

But he chose the worst possible way to do it, Eren leads the warfag faction surrounded by nothing but irrelevant characters and Floch and he is never allowed to show his inner thoughts, motivations or talk like a normal person because they are the new basement. Meanwhile everyone else has become a huge moralfag that offer no viable solutions to solve their problems, no real arcs other than reacting to what Eren does and no stakes in the plot other than their main character status giving them better fighting skills than hundreds of other soldiers combined.

Attached: 110-021.png (905x1300, 486K)

Most shipping EM are women because Mikasa is easy to self insert into, Erenfags are men who rather girls like Annie or Historia.
This is like otomes vs waifus, the first ones clearly appeal to women and the second ones clearly appeal to men (let's compare any protagonist of any otome vs let's say the Fairy Tail blonde girl with big boobs)

then let's add another to make it five

Attached: OnyakponapnonHange1.jpg (920x1200, 753K)

Fake preview next month?

Attached: D2LEsmLUkAAbMVi.jpg (950x735, 173K)

>4
Rip Mista poster

Answering with pasta doesn't make it true.
I remember that one mikasa waifufag user that shitted the threads some time ago, also the most vocal anons are always male.
>Muh faithful Mikacute

Hange already confirmed it though

Attached: 602CD835-5FB9-4877-B6F4-B62011DF0ED1.png (1200x768, 2.04M)

Attached: 1561560178955.jpg (906x1280, 368K)

Please don't be sad, mommy

F.i.n.e. Then my vote is for Kruger > Grisha > Karla > Shadis > Hange > Moblit.

imo The problem with that is the fact there is absolutely no way a civil war could fit with Marley encroaching. Paradis would just easily fall if it's embroiled in a civil war-related chaos.

>Hange saying that Manlet is her bff
Cute and canon.

>friend has been growing his hair out so he can cosplay post-timeskip eren with the manbun
>doesnt seem to have noticed his hairline has receded significantly and now he looks like a trailer park boy

manbuns: not even one

Attached: file.png (645x645, 316K)

Translation, onegai shimasu.

Waifufags wouldn't be mad of his eren selfinsert to be with more waifus, the Pisstoriafag is a mad Mikasa selfinserter

Most EHfags are women too.

that's why hans losing an eye is the symbolic removal of her death flag

>Hanji introduces the 3 important man in her life. Her faithful assistant Moblit Berner, great Commander Erwin Smith and according to this dialogue here, the most closest person to her who thinks of her the same way and tells her everything, Levi!

user, a boy can grow up and in Paradis only he has access to porn, the best kind of porn, tag: mom and tag: stepmom.

Puberty hit him like reiner hit wall maria

>Erenfags are men who rather girls like Annie or Historia.
Pff.
Mikasa is the perfect waifu for waifufags, user.
I see Hisu as more as an Otome protagonist than Mikasa who is way more akin to waifu standards.

Excuse me..., but Moblit saved her that time!

This. It’s from a 3DS game that still hasn’t gotten an English translation.

Attached: 1FE0D7F0-E251-4141-9738-940E31871457.jpg (625x800, 86K)

>Pisstoriafag is a mad Mikasa selfinserter
That I don't know, truly pathetic if true.
But some waifufags are quite the big spergs too so I don't rule anything out.

Stop selling yourself as the perfect waifu Mikasa selfinserter

I change my mind. Levi, get out of the threesome. Erwin x Hange x Moblit is clearly the far superior OT3.

The animators drew Jeanbo as his 15 year old self throughout the training arc too. They never gave him the larger eyes and slightly longer hair he had when he was twelve. And Mikasa hardly looks like a twelve year old in the scenes she's supposed to be.

>a waifufag mad for seeing his selfinsert with more girls
Too forced user

>Manlet lost an eye too
Pretty aesthetic desu

Kek, this looks like an otome game.

and died for it, see? with his life forfeit she went from four (death) eyes to three — the third eye of enlightenment and perception then placing her in position to perceive eren's changes and their cause

it's like you guys don't even read snk as a hermetic work

That's even more unrealistic

But she is by waifu measurements.
Loyal to a fault, always sides with her husbando even if he is a murdering asshole and still pure because she only looks at him and noone else.
This is part why Hisu is not that waifu, she has lost her purity.
Waifufags tend to like purity above anything else and Hisu is now tainted.

That being said purityfags are the worst and should die in a ditch with a dildo up their butts.

they can wear matching eye patches

Attached: crippledveterans4.jpg (800x607, 481K)

Eren and Hisu seemed to have changed a lot but their POVs are being kept hidden for retarded reasons so I can't really say much about them.

Armin and Mikasa changed for the worse since they washed all out the gray from their characters to turn into poor innocent hardcore moralfags bullied by the evil Eren.

Jean remained exactly the same as did Sasha except that she got a bf.

Nuclear Connie appeared to be interesting at first but he just became permanently butthurt about Eren 24/7. He could have shown some hatred as well to Sasha's actual killer, he could have confronted Eren and Zeke in the blimp instead of just standing in the background but he just ends up deciding that the laugh proves that Eren is now evil and that he must be killed.

Attached: 108.jpg (700x850, 320K)

>Kek
BASED

Didn't you say Erwin was with Nile and Marie

Technically, she went from 4 eyes to 2 eyes.

Ponytail eren is extremely aesthetic. No homo.

It came out 2 years ago. Doesn’t look like it’s ever getting released outside of Japan unfortunately.

Attached: B5608331-01B5-426F-911F-09694916AF73.png (400x510, 374K)

Yeah, why the fuck couldn't Nicolo just outright say that he loved her and that they were dating?

Attached: 1541719341133.jpg (1200x1200, 132K)

isayama is kind of an autist

Maybe my vision is skewed by the Mikasafags that usually populated these threads last year or so.
I remember them to be annoying waifufags wanting to sniff Mikasa's butt, not selfinserters at all.
Seems like times have changed.

I change my mind a lot. Though Erwin x Marie x Nile is still a very f.i.n.e. OT3 in my book

>Armin and Mikasa changed for the worse since they washed all out the gray from their characters to turn into poor innocent hardcore moralfags bullied by the evil Eren.
As someone who loved Marley arc I really dislike this arc, I knew Isayama couldn't control his boner for Armin and would make everything too cartoonish the moment they arrive to Paradis and Mikasa of course forgot about the whole "the world is cruel, but beautiful" and her redpilled personality

Clearly he realized that Erwin is more deserving of her than Levi

Attached: 06265751-3A09-4132-BAB6-D06C7E302410.jpg (620x877, 109K)

Mmggh

Attached: 1560627253047.png (595x880, 250K)

But Armong isn't a manlet there

Veteran trio is way more aesthetic than goatee dude and totally irrelevant.

I don't watch or read hentai but I'd make an exception for a comic of dadlet giving a tongue bath to momji

Attached: 1563243537062.jpg (708x1000, 158K)

MARLEYAN GENOCIDE WHEN?

Attached: levi_s3.jpg (728x832, 105K)

Pfft. At least Moblit can draw.

>We are in that stage where people try as much as possible for two characters to not be together
Even if LH won't happen (I think one of them will die) I realize when this happens it's because people can "feel" a ship could happen so I guess that's a good signal LHfags

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder what this framing is supposed to foreshadow?

Less retarded than muh euthanasia.

no coincidence that this arc finally took an upswing as soon as marley showed up

SO CUTE
MOST LIKABLE
MOST LICKABLE

Attached: 1561107170382.png (498x333, 189K)

There's at least one male(I think) Mikasafag in this thread with the filenames that start with "snk ______" but he hates Eren too and Bruce was the last autistic male Mikasafag that we had that I can remember.

And people say Season 3 looks like shit..

Eren and Zeke would have also activated the rumbling months before the Marleyans arrived.

Attached: 109-14.png (905x1300, 241K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68295871 sorta

>tells him everything
>"Levi, I'm having a bit of trouble. I can't decide between Erwin and Moblit, they're both so good in bed. What do I do?"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

does annie age inside the whack-ass-crystal-prism

will she stil be a young cutie even post-timeskip

What is the image? What does the text say? Is this from the original draft?

Go on. Go on.

young qt

her uniform still fits so she either doesn't age or really lost the genetic lottery

Kek

>Erenfags are men who rather girls like Annie or Historia.
Is it so hard to believe that some Eren self inserters might like Mikasa more than those two?

Attached: mikasa smile.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>"feel"
That can be said of any ship, user.

I want to marry a desperate Mikasa self-inserter!

Then good riddance.
The Mikasafags waifufags were the worst.

Now that you mention it there was an EAfag saying he would join with the EMfags and YHfags.
When a ship it's going to "win" the one "confirming" it are the ones who lost. Gabifags are also EMfags, like the always attractive Jeanbofag said Gabi became the icon of the shipfags who lost

could annie beat reiner in a titan 1v1

>em
ROFLMAO

Stop trying to convince Eren want to fuck your selfinsert.

No, and anyone who agrees to kill innocent people when there's a middle ground that would allow everyone to live is a bad person.

People used to say that about Erwin when he lost his arm. Instead, he spent another arc piling up death flags and died in the one after that.

>could _____ beat reiner in a titan 1v1
yes

Why do titans only eat humans? Why eat them if they can't digest?

No user! Autistic girl will ruin your life! Bad waifu is bad laifuuuu!

They want to turn back into human.

Easily. Eren even says that Reiner's only strength is charging tackles and that's absolutely useless against Annie's hand to hand skills.

Also Reiner is a jobber and literally any titan could beat him 1v1 except maybe Pieck.

Because they want to turn back into humans and eventually they might end up eating a titan shifter if they eat enough people

There's very, very little chances of that ever happening. If Ymir cares about her subjects, and can control pure titans, why doesn't she stop them from massacring her people?

Reiner is A joke

See? You just proved you are a woman. The beauty the protagonists of otomes have is different from girls like Lucy from FT

Whoever made this picture

That was an LHfag who like EHcucks ship to harm others

Retard, that was a dubs request.

The only way I see Hange dying before the end of the story is if she saves Levi but dies of a gunshot wound by the Yaegerists when they fired at them in the river (which I desperately hope doesn't happen). Otherwise I don't see how she'd get in a situation where she'd die.
Levi won't be dying anytime soon though, not after getting new defining scars like that. Maybe in the last few chapters he'll kick the bucket.

Attached: badass wife.jpg (400x521, 59K)

Even Jean's mom?

Thanks user. Prolly won't join a membership site though.

>There's very, very little chances of that ever happening.
That's true but it's not like pure titans have any sense.
>If Ymir cares about her subjects, and can control pure titans, why doesn't she stop them from massacring her people?
We don't know anything about her desu.

jeanbo's mombo would flush that can in the first my guy

33% chance of appearance in 120
66% in 121
99% in 122

Won't she die around the same time as Reiner, assuming the lifespan of the titans are real

I just want Armin to be happy

Attached: 1556627674678.png (975x768, 553K)

Yup. Isayama is probably aiming for that one.

Many people says because they eat human to find a shifter and return in human form, but i think they used to be pacifist at the beggining, but after one of the kings realized how strong titan were in war, he changed them with his FT power in order to turn them into man eater monsters.

Post your favorite character and your stance on abortion
>Eren
>Pro-choice up until 6 months

that would be a neat detail

My god, fairy tail and OP girls are horrible, i definitely prefere SnK girls to them. SnK girls are way more realistic and cuter than those bimbo with unhuman breasts.

And? Many get dubs and he chose that? Imagine spending so much time drawing shit only to upset others

I think Ymir wants humans dead.

>unhuman breats
Found the jealous roastie

>"Moblit always distracts me during work, always pins me down, letting out his frustrations as he nails me in my ass. It slows down progress, but I can't deny how much enjoy it. Erwin is no slouch even with just one arm, we both end up like demons in bed. I just can't choose!"
>"Levi? Levi, are you ok?"

Attached: Attack on Titan s1e21.mkv_snapshot_14.56.045.jpg (1278x707, 54K)

For fuck's sake no. It's just ridiculous to claim that all Erenfags have to be either EHfags or even fucking EAfags (a pairing that has been dead for far longer than EM has) simply out of subjective standards of attraction for any of the girls.

Mikasa and EM definitely appeal to desperate waifufags that want nothing more than to have a girl obsessed with every nature of their being.

for you

The EH request was the first one to get dubs retard

>Eren, Kenny, Kruger, Floche, Erwin (momge is getting up there lately too)
>Behead everyone who gets and performs abortions at any point in the pregnancy, criminalize all birth control pills and publicly execute everyone who advocates for either of those things

Attached: 1560957477616.jpg (1055x1183, 557K)

>Annie dies with nobody eating her
>Historias baby is born with Annies titan powers

One Piece women designs are bad but many girls in real life have big boobs like the Fairy Tail girls, they not "unhuman"

Oh it's you, ErwLmod. How was your day?

Attached: HAHA.png (355x471, 183K)

Delete

Attached: 1559667907750.png (500x538, 159K)

>Zeke
>kill all babies

>Armin
>Pro choice

Attached: 170d33c2d2addf6dab77dfe71992bd4f354fe253_00.jpg (215x235, 8K)

This fanart would be improved significantly if it weren't all just manlet's dream.

based

Attached: condomzeke.jpg (1200x674, 111K)

>Many
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/190255486/#190268345
Only one person got the dubs when she posted the request post. Why should other person's feeling matter in this site?

And? That doesn't make it okay
Heh so it doesn't surprise me they are /pol/tards shipping LH to upset certain people as well as EHfatsos wanting their cute bimbo with blue eyes

look at that, you've upset him. please think before you post next time.

Attached: squatlet.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Is Annie conscious throughout these 4 years? I thought she would be in a crystal coma, but War Hammer Titan crystallized herself as well and seemed conscious throughout the whole thing, which makes me think she can just wake up any time she wants to.

When will we see Petra Ackerman Zoe

Attached: D-bckWwXkAAYJET.jpg (927x1151, 84K)

>t-they sure want my selfinsert!
Like those fat feminists saying all men want to rape them

I don't think. In the books she is rapresented as a kind and good girl, while for the eldians she was a goodess who save mankind and helped civilation. And since marley propaganda, as kruger confirmed, is partially false, my theory is that ymir was a kind girl who helped the entity who given to her the powers, but later, her descendents became lustful of the power after finding out the actual streght of titans in war, and created an empire oppressing the other races (this after turning pacifistic creature into maneater monsters).
Even the 9 titans aren't totaly made for wars: the only true brawler are the attack and the armored (which were mostly the defenders of eldians), while all the other titans have really different usefullness outside war (colossus can hills and create new harvest camps,warhammer is able to create things, cart to transport eldians and materials etc....)

Based.

Attached: 1561075831464.jpg (1200x800, 184K)

Attached: 1547482842312.jpg (800x900, 123K)

reminder that all eldians fighting for marley are race traitors and should be purged, especially pieck and gabi

Why did this make me laugh so much

If she were conscious then she would have died of hunger already

This sounds good. But Ymir has demonstrated an ability to stop them from killing, and she doesn't do it. She must have a reason for that.

it could be. If Ymir died an untimely death and was usurped, like the negative connotation of 'curse' could be implying, it could be that the titans' singleminded desire to eat human is some sort of dying curse, like the 13 year lifespan. Symbolically her death almost seems like some kind of original sin or broken taboo that has tainted the power of the shifters, so why not the pure titans too? Could also be a Faustian style thing, where her bargain with a devil results in misery and suffering for her people despite her own intentions in bringing the power of the titans into being on the earth.

I really hope there's like a spinoff or a book or something that kinda touches on the mythos of the setting once all is said and done in the series

She's neighbors with lolimir in the paths realm, living in the plot of sand next door. They get along pretty well but the lack of donuts and cats has been wearing on her lately.

>spinoff or a book or
I fucking hope not. I am sick and tired of authors thinking they can get away with not explaining the lore within the main series.

People who had sex with eachother (hinted at in Isayama's guidebook):
Levi and Mikasa
Eren and Mikasa (rape)
Levi and Historia
Ymir and Historia
Eren and Historia
Falco and Historia (rape)
Eren and Gabi
Connie and Sasha

Sometimes explaining what makes a universe magical just makes it a lot worse. Because you are always reduced to aliens, god or unexplained underground goo

Disgusting

Toxic, yikes, hidden.

if the specifics of the lore aren't relevant to the story being told it's better to keep the narrative tight. thing like the reality of the eldian empire's conduct and the nitty-gritty of ymir's life shouldn't be taking up chapter time if it isn't in service of something in the narrative or the themes

Why would Eren rape Mikasa?

>still mad with the LHfag for drawing EH

She was already dead, the king started all this like centuries later ymir's death( probably in the year 0, which is probably the year of the eldian empire foundation)

I assumed the pure titan's behavior was down to the subconscious/instinctive knowledge that eating a shifter would turn them back, so they devour humans in an attempt to return to their human form.
Also I don't think her motivations will be all that complex or noble honestly, she was just a little girl after all. She looked pretty miserable building sandcastles, though. Maybe that was a grim clause in her deal with the devil.
This is all just speculation though, and I agree, a clarification of it all would be pretty cool if it's not detailed before the series' end.

Mikasa raped Eren.
Men can't rape.

Whoever saved Zeke wants humans dead then. They have the ability to stop them from being vicious maneaters yet they don't.

Don't play dumb here, user.

>Reiner
>pro-choice up to 20+ years after birth

Attached: DpLFEOpVAAARmpv.jpg (1200x1200, 102K)

>contradicting yourself this quickly
bravo, user-kun

>Jeanbofag is a LHfag is an EHfag

Attached: UaLpJOK.png (512x384, 394K)

>implying there is any contradiction
zoinks!

But for that it was easier to use Historia. Maybe this is like Zero Escape 3 and Ymir Fritz is protecting the baby (herself)

Hanji is cute

Attached: uHDWu2y.png (803x704, 972K)

Isayam has Mikasa as his sig

Attached: Isayama sig.jpg (194x259, 8K)

I think Moblit would probably be the bottom. Just saying. As for Erwin... considering the pressure he's under... yes, I think he'd probably prefer being dominated. So, it's probably more like...

Hange: Levi, Levi, I need help!

Levi: With what, shitty 4-eyes.

Hange: (holds up a whip) Someone left this at my desk. What do you think it's for?

Levi: (walks away very quickly)

kek

Attached: w2rt4.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>Jeancuck selfinserters also know JM is a meme to hurt others
It fits. Add ZLcucks and you have the most toxic people here

I thought that zeke just wished to survive, and since that titan was under his control(it was the beheaded titan zeke throwed to levi) so the titans followed the order and saved him. Ymir in the paths is just the explanetion of how the shifters/titans regeneration actually work

Hange, but Annie has the biggest and Pieck has the cutest

yes she is

Attached: danceparty.png (400x400, 189K)

Yeah, Jeanfags have latched on to EH and LH for quite a while to give some credibility to their irrelevant pairing

He seemed surprised tho

>everything I don't like is a meme to hurt others
Based.

So this is what a fujo landwhale looks like. Post more deranged smut about whack ships to keep from flying off your handle bc someone else's post made you seethe, dipshit.

Attached: 1562823381835.jpg (1280x823, 165K)

It's nothing new

Attached: canon anon.jpg (640x480, 48K)

It's not as funny as Levi being a cuck though

Yes, they're doing nothing wrong.

Any sites where I can stream the anime, original only? Im watching at 123movies and there only the dubbed version works and holy shit do I hate dubbed versions of anything.

People who didn't have sex with each other:
Fags like this sad shiptard And anyone else on the planet

Just ignore them user

Crunchyroll

Depends on the person. Personally, I am not into NTR.

T O N G U E B A T H E M O M M Y
>T O N G U E B A T H E M O M M Y

Attached: 1563223176979.jpg (1280x1067, 338K)

>>Jeanbofag is a LHfag is an EHfag
>Gabipedo is an Erwlfujo is an EMfag is a YHfag
>There have only ever been 2 shipfags in /snk/ with many devices each
Which one are you, user?

Attached: answerme.jpg (389x205, 31K)

Yeah. I ignored a bunch of her posts. Fat bitch always tries to derail comfyposting, whether it's about Floche or Manlet or Hange or whatever else that's fun. Imagine being such a goblino you can't stand people having fun.

Why yes i'm the AAfag

she really is, and it doesn't feel like a contrived kind of artificial cuteness either somehow

beach LH is best LH!

Attached: aot2finalbattle.jpg (1741x1933, 537K)

>doesn't make it okay
Is this bait?
I find these posts too stupid to not be bait.

wait that's illegal

Why does everything related to EH trigger these people? This why we keep losing drawfag, for fuck's sake.

Do you think Levi grabs Hange's hair during irrumatio?

This is*

It's nice that they added LH banter in the game. I wish it had been like that in the anime too.

Attached: 61706147_p5.jpg (750x855, 429K)

If it feels like bait, just ignore. Otherwise, if it is bait, you fell for it already. Generally, the rule is very simple - if it feels like it is intentionally meant to upset other people, then it is probably bait.

If someone calls people /pol/ for making hyperbolic posts about not killing babies in the womb, they're nothing more than a fucking retard and living proof that the asylums should've never been closed down.

Are the musous games worth it if I hate musou?

Yes its bait. How long have you been here? You should be able to recognize that this is la mentally ill creatura by now.

Gabi is the Hillary Clinton. If you hate others, say it while posting Gabi to gain GabiClinton points

Was not something similar in the anime? Levi telling Hange it might be poison?

The same reason everything related to YH, EM and EG triggers people, shiptards are braindead.

Yes, just like in the manga. The game expanded the whole beach scene, Jean and Connie also drown Sasha for example.

Yeah you are right! Now if you don't mind i will be sperging about EM for the next hour.

EFri soon?

Attached: 1563209964543.jpg (960x960, 130K)

well they don't pkay like traditional musous at least, watch some gameplay and see what you think i guess

>That BAfag thread
Kek

You know? Knowing the rampant autism that plagues these threads, it wouldn't be too farfetched if it wasn't bait but a legit sperg.
I would believe it.

They kept that line and also added a couple more, like the one of Levi saying the sea cucumbers are probably titan shit. It was a cute scene

Attached: game cucumbers.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

I think they both grab each other's everything during everything every chance they get. They probably got put in separate squads to get them away from each other long enough to actually get work done by putting their skills to use.

Attached: 1562046567081.png (1100x1258, 1.06M)

EM is BA tier at this point

Ah.... Ok ok. Well, you know. Anime time is more restricted.

Another one this early? How isn't he banned yet?

I think it's both. It's likely bait from a sperg dyke angry about a normal relationship.

manlet looks like even more of an autist than he already is there

We don't deserve him

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-122736.png (865x1501, 515K)

Just ask yourself if you actually want to spend your time dealing with either angry people or the sort you just mentioned. Personally, I am very picky over who I choose to associate with, even in Yea Forums.

Maybe next time you’ll get the dubs and I’ll draw what you want, user-kun

>implying it didn't already happen when Frieda visited Eren as a child, gave him the scarf and mindwiped him

Attached: 1556309622765.jpg (820x947, 74K)

That isn't fair, EM have at least spoken to each other a few times.

Go on I don't care. I cared about us losing another drawfag since the last one got bullied too. She said she'll do another request next week, so I intend for her to stay so that I can make a request.

There is a dialogue event were Levi gets very jealous with Zeke because he shared his "homebrew" tea (a.k.a coffee) which he may have cummed inside first, in typical Zeke fashion with Petra.

Right, it was very cute along with JSC trying to drown each other in the background
There was but the game added some extras.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfgw5kkPW3I

Why would you want to associate YH with EM and EG?

>They probably got put in separate squads to get them away from each other long enough to actually get work done by putting their skills to use.
Yet they were alone in the forest in the Ilse chapter. Really makes you think.

>Jean and Connie also drown Sasha for example
Kek wtf I gotta watch this. Might actually get the game since I'm playing a bunch of random shit these days if I can find it on sale.

All equally disliked.

There's also a scene relating tea between Hange and Levi

Attached: alcoholic tea.jpg (1920x2160, 755K)

>That's why he asked Historia to do Frieda's hairstyle
Everything seems clear now

yes but it's ok because she's so disheveled normally that no one (except mike) notices if she shows up to formation with that freshly-fucked look.

>am very picky over who I choose to associate with, even in Yea Forums.
>Tripfagging

I should watch that OVA. The only one I've watched is Manlet's. I also saw a short video that showed Sasha and Jean competing in a cooking challenge judged by Pixis too and that was pretty funny.

Will Mikasa spare Gabi a second time?

>Thank you for freeing me, Gabi-sama.

Yeah...it wasn't subbed but right after that line, Hange reacts incredulously and says
>What?..But it doesn't smell like shit...

>EH is really just Frieda selfcest
Based?

Attached: 1552576697028.jpg (640x1138, 211K)

She may go full Kaya

Any proof on the drawfag leaving because he got bullied?

No they weren't? Did you watch the OVA?

And Moblit and Eld discovering them alone in the forest

I was wondering what she said, weird that they didn't translate that line

man you gotta feel bad for mike sometimes

Attached: zawa....png (826x553, 486K)

Yes, then Gabo will shoot her.

Forgot to attach this. Apparently he gets angry at her for putting Miike at risk and smacks her? No wonder they end up so close if he roughs her up like that.

Attached: 1561007589512.gif (450x254, 3.6M)

It's different in the manga, IIRC

YH isn't even bad, just the Ymirfag. EM is shit and EG is just a forced meme

Drawfags will always leave once they realize they're worth more than fulfilling free requests from assholes.

>I also saw a short video that showed Sasha and Jean competing in a cooking challenge judged by Pixis too and that was pretty funny.
That's the only good OVA, you should see it.

>Zeke and Petra
Wait what? I haven't played the game, shouldn't Petra be dead by the time Zeke appears? Or is it some kind of arcade mode where you can pick your character?

Not mad at EHfags

>Armong's insignia
Don't talk to me or my son ever again

I remember that drawfag, his drawing was fucking provocative of course the already triggered YHfags and EMfags bullied him. Kek, good time.

So YHfags accept EG and EM more than EH. Interesting.

It was oluo, who she then apologizes to at the end of the OVA. I guess manlet really keeps her in check. He didn't slap her though.
The chapter and the OVA differ.

Attached: 18.5.jpg (1066x1600, 797K)

So why is Eren so similar to Frieda? Are they related somehow?

And knowing that Isayama likes to meddle with the anime team, the OVA probably has the right context.

You are stupid, all drawfags get here is 95% praise and 5% stupid people. They do it either because they are attention fags or they just like drawing. They don't care about that 5% of retarded people because the drawing wasn't for them in the first place.

yeah there's a story mode but these bonus conversations are scenes from a noncanon mode where characters are all mixed together and you can use whoever

There is one drawfag in twitter who drew lot of ships and she (?) got bullied when she drew EH and she was asking why were they so mad at her kek

A man can only be truly free if he only loves himself. So, pretty based

Attached: 1562752143267.jpg (817x1200, 94K)

It was a joke user, please don't take it seriously.

But i'm asking for proof, not your headcanon

>These two banter autistically about momji getting dadlet drunk
>I just had whores walk up to me and get in my face with cheap shitty liquor that they'd push into my hands or outright dump onto my shirt in college
Why can't real life ever be comfy

Attached: 1561008259658.gif (500x258, 892K)

What makes you think that?

They exist in some AU were the battle of Trost happened but no main character died, then someone created a brand new regiment to retake the island that accepts recruits from all other regiments. BRAZ are still inflitrating and no one knows that Ymir is a shifter, Zackley and Kenny are still planning their coups after the reclamation is over and even some characters who murdered eachother get to interact (Marco gives Reiner advice on how not to get his ass kicked by Annie, Petra freaks out at Annie and Hitchu because she entered their room in the barracks and helps them clean up before manlet arrives for an inspection e.t.c)

Post the drawing and refresh my memory?

Huh? I'm not that user. So I don't really have a horse in your argument

The last ten minutes of Manley's OVA were great. I'll prolly check out the other OVAs in the coming days.

Take seriously what.
I was just stating that maybe the OVA expanded what Isayama couldn't convey those few pages under his advice.

I don't save it but I remember it was about EH fucking while Mikasa and Ymir ghost watching.

oh? any chance you gotta link to the scene?

Based

Attached: Iwishthatwereme.gif (450x254, 2.09M)

.....i can only imagine the reaction

Then don't reply to someone who is just asking for proof?

Also can you post the pic so i can go try and look for the proof myself. You say they left because they were bullied but noone is telling me how they now that.

>I guess manlet really keeps her in check. He didn't slap her though.
That probably happened another time, many times, and mommy liked it everytime

Attached: 1561014538681.png (324x362, 180K)

Probably not since Eren would be taken over by Karl's will if he had royal blood. I guess it's Isayama's sameface

Attached: 1558621680971.jpg (1536x1510, 395K)

Wait why are you saying Annie =Ymir fritz? Did Isayama say something more? Should I pick it up?

Kek poor petra

EHcucks are fucking hypocrites

It was pretty crazy and he was apologizing to the triggered anons but other anons were saying not to bow down.
Who the fuck do you think you are? I'll reply to any post I want.

Not that user and I can't find a link to the scene, but this is a still from it. Basically Hange and Levi are talking about Moblit and Gunther and Moblit and Gunther are eavesdropping, and it ends with Hange lightheartedly telling them off for listening in

Attached: gameforest.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

>Who the fuck do you think you are? I'll reply to any post I want.
I don't care, could you answer to any of my questions?

It's made-up bullshit to trick people into thinking that his thread isn't about an irrelevant dead pairing.

That's..terribly comfy. Thanks a lot, user.

Thread began with Jean. Can we end it with Jean too?

Attached: 1563139586480.jpg (375x600, 58K)

Why do all games and spinoffs like to shill team manlet so much? They were glorified red shirts

Attached: High School AU 3.jpg (2133x1600, 1.01M)

It's weird how we barely see them in private

Is a plane? Is a bird?is a colossus titan? No! It's super Berth

Stop turning Frieda into a child molester you weirdo!!!

I don't see why not.

Attached: rudejeanbo.jpg (500x667, 54K)

I-is that a good signal?

Based Jeanchad

Attached: 1563060937489.png (769x1038, 1015K)

Aru!

Attached: 1560841673596.jpg (627x735, 43K)

it's jean time

Attached: jeanchickens.jpg (1228x1754, 375K)

Last post for JA

Attached: Best Girl on horse.png (540x557, 265K)

No thanks LHcuck, no one cares about your Jeancuck selfinserter, go draw more trash

Attached: jeanbobotheclown.jpg (902x841, 44K)

Damn right it is

Go to Bert thread. I'm sure he'd be happy to have you

Attached: 1563064642765.jpg (496x691, 232K)

Last post for JA damnit

Attached: Best girl and horse.jpg (700x620, 79K)

Not really.

>Wasting Mikasa's eggs
Not on my watch

Attached: Zuko.png (333x250, 87K)

>JA

Attached: e451998a-b012-4476-9cab-df364bc24788.jpg (579x597, 99K)

Cringe

Attached: 1563093147869.jpg (210x240, 16K)

>Zuko
>wanting to have sex with women
He is as much of a faggot as half the SNK cast

It's fine if you don't think she is. The baby will play a symbolic role at best though, since the whole point is that it won't actually be used and be free by the time it's over.

Attached: 1563124499690.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

t.Yea Forumsfujo or whatever they call disgusting creatura there

JEANBOTS

DISENGAGE

DISENGAGE

DISENGAGE

no

Attached: jean.png (118x240, 46K)

>could have fucked any girl in the world
>chooses to settle for some ugly mannish looking girl with a boring personality
Then again, maybe he is perfect for Mikasa

Braindead

Keep posting Jean

Attached: 1563058897937.png (900x1129, 500K)

THIS IS THE DIRECT ORDER FROM THE KEKSHED

DISENGAGE

I REPEAT DISENGAGE

THE KEK FUEL WON'T BE ENOUGH TO SUSTAIN THE OPERATION

I REPEAT JEANBOTS

DISENGAGE

Cope

Attached: 1563170609414.jpg (320x420, 32K)

She destroyed all popular Eren ships in one fell swoop and it's not even fucking confirmed yet.

Attached: 1563058768613.jpg (1100x770, 602K)

At this point EH has to at least be the third most popular Eren pairing

Attached: 1563126149049.jpg (1280x1280, 564K)

For this reason she is a stacy womanlet queen

Attached: 1563171780988.jpg (800x800, 138K)

What happened to manlet's 5head?

Attached: happy levi.jpg (338x527, 88K)

Attached: 1563058834307.jpg (878x1197, 678K)

sorry jeanfags.

Attached: JEANBOOO.png (1383x1077, 922K)

No!

Attached: 1563056768604.jpg (1806x2386, 2.02M)

give up. he's always one step aHEAD!

Attached: ereh.png (302x296, 71K)

Why does petra have to suffer. She was a real cutie and now she's both dead and cucked.

Attached: 1403726826542.jpg (966x750, 60K)

damn shame

Attached: BWAHAHA.png (359x815, 200K)

Go away Erenfag

Attached: 1563056966974.jpg (800x1125, 94K)

Attached: 22-02.jpg (800x1200, 294K)

Attached: 1563057097729.jpg (600x938, 339K)

I bat for both teams.

Attached: erenworrying.jpg (575x634, 207K)

But Janbo is a closeted Erenfag

simpler times.

Attached: 35200878.jpg (544x663, 250K)

>Blonde blue eyed Petra

Attached: 1563060676261.jpg (720x896, 103K)

That's how she was meant to look in the manga

Compromise.

Attached: heh.png (1297x917, 1.59M)

Still looks weird

S-sure

Attached: ba198a61-f96c-4125-a80f-44d2072c3572.jpg (300x258, 18K)