One punch man

Would his demon form still get BTFO by Lord Boros

Attached: OnePunchmanepisode24spoilers.jpg (1280x718, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/extremer_g/status/1149673506767958016
real-life-villains.fandom.com/wiki/Randy_Stair
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
youtu.be/aZGplJ_QDqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Garou was and is still an autist virgin even ONE himself said he doesnt't stand a chance against Boros except close-quarters combat.

His first form would get BTFO, his second form was similar to meteoric burst Boros. so he would put a betetr fight but still lose eventually.

>Chadros
>Takes a punch from a Saitama that has resolved to kill him and is treating him like any other monster
>Still manages to recover his footing

>Gayro
>Friendly punch against a fellow human meant to knock sense into him, even thinks of him as a good guy deep down
>Ends up flat on his ass and has to climb out of the rubble

why do people think they are comparable? Garou could probably beat Boros in a dojo with set rules of engagement but in an all-out fight the power difference is too overwhelming.

For Garou to stand a chance he would have to evolve before Boros glasses the planet.

Attached: punch.webm (480x270, 1.8M)

Boros can't glass the planetm he only said he would have destroyed the planet's surface but the full power of his attacks remains unseen. He might have just overestimated himself.

Garou stopped evolving brcause he saw it was hopeless. With Boros he would sense his limit and know he could push beyond him

If boros can knock saitama into space he can knock garou into space.

Do we know if garou can survive in space?

that's what i meant

boros wouldnt even need to use his meteoric burst form to take out garou

Garou
>survived 3 serious series attacks from Saitama
>even in his first form he could block, dodge and counter Saitama's normal punches
>could survive normal punches in his first monster form while Boros had to reform and heal himself
>in his second form he could even absorb a normal punch with no damage
Garou is faster and more durable than Boros while Boros has his regeneration and multi-continent level energy attacks. It would be a close fight but honestly i don't see how Garou can block or dodge the energy beam.

Meteoric Burst seemed equal to pic related of Garou strengthwise but less durable.

Attached: Garo3.png (408x306, 122K)

the punches were delivered with very different intent vs Garou. He was not intending to break him apart.

ONE is a retard

muratafag here, will blast ever show up in the web comic?

presumably garou wouldn't let boros knock him into space in the first place and would dodge or parry the attack, whereas saitama was kinda letting boros initially knock him around a bit like he sometimes does

that being said, as other anons have said boros just has too much raw power + regen for garou in the end

Yes, in the tsatsumaki flashback. It’s showed everything except eyes and nose

summer

Was the setting suppose to be on japan in the early chapters til one added world building?

Can you fuck off with these DBS powerlevel cancer?
Also there's already an OPM thread up.

cope and seething garounigger

What i get from ONE is:
Pre-complete form AG > or = Armored Boros
Complete form AG = Normal Boros
Bulked form AG = or < Meteoric Burst Boros
Notice how they have very different feats aside from raw strenght and speed:
>AG is more durable and has good regen power, Boros has insane regen power and can regen even when he's mince meat
>AG can read and learn every movement and tecnique, can dodge everything, is unmatched in close combat and skills, Boros can fire energy blast able to destroy a city or wipe out the planet surface
>both their 3° form, the strongest, has limits: Boros gain unmatched speed and power but it tires him down and can be used for a short period, AG bulked form have immense raw strenght but it seems lose his technique and capacity of thinking, making him go all out like a normal monster.
Imagine a fusion between AG and Boros, it would be the perfect villain.

according to one is they're equally matched

How strong is Garou now?

Attached: waterfall.png (600x848, 601K)

Why is JC staff so incompetent? Someone can make better animation than them on a damn 3ds

twitter.com/extremer_g/status/1149673506767958016

Saitama wasn´t going much for a kill either until the consecutive punches.

under Kings level of power but above Kings level of power

it's people like this that animators are making money from (and taking suggestions from, and appeasing, and thinking in kind with) now.

they got a smaller canvas to work on.

>they got a
Wanna know how I know you're a nigger?

Yes, how did you know that user was a nigger?

Attached: this fucking animal.jpg (709x788, 219K)

Attached: x11.jpg (309x267, 36K)

*inhales*

>Harder, better, faster, stronger, bigger, thicker neck, more respected, bigger harem, leaner, bigger fanbase, higher IQ, Chadder, manlier, better posture, better fighting skills, wiser, more aesthetic, taller, higher deadlift PR, cooler aura, prettier eyes, better teeth, better breath, more charisma, Saitama likes him more, Tatsumaki wants his dick more, goes out with more dignity, delivers a more exciting fight to Saitama, better clothes, more friends, sadder and better background, more money, bigger dick, lasts more in bed, cums more, more canon, higher in polls, higher in power charts, better job, rapes S-classes faster, has better jawline, tanked more punches, more threatening and imposing, better physique, more stamina, manlier voice, better health, older, more successful, benches more, scares Shibabawa more, gets more praise by Saitama, pumps out more content, better person, more charitable, more fanart, more shitposting OC

THAN GAROU THE HERO JOBBER

Attached: Boros_hits_saitama_head.jpg (983x1105, 435K)

this
people forget that Saitama was constantly seeing Garou as a person, former disciple of Bang, basically a punk, but still a human.
he was just trying to put Garou into place. In case of Boros, there was no sentiment

Dead and gone buddy.

Attached: 1507828006505.png (271x378, 197K)

also a better girl than garette

Attached: 56917619_p6.png (840x630, 213K)

>bittersweet death after a satisfying and fulfilling battle in which he was finally able to go all out
vs
>being left alive because you're a mere kid LARPing as the bad guy (Saitama having seen right through you), having your ENTIRE LIFE PHILOSOPHY crushed into a thousand pieces, literally left with nothing to live for anymore, in the constant knowledge that your dreams were crushed, that nothing you did mattered, and that it was all wrong to begin with

Holy shit, someone please put Jobrou out of his misery.

GAROU NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: my feet hurts.png (717x785, 187K)

Attached: 1563289929131.jpg (2823x3737, 1.3M)

So Garou will win then because he can easily outspeed Flash so closing the distance on Boros should be easy
Also remember that God Slayer Instant Attack was strong enough for Saitama to counter with two-handed consecutive normal punches, whereas one-handed consecutive normal punches was enough to turn Boros into applesauce

This has to be one of the shittiest gets on this board

Based and checked

Unfortunately I get the feeling ONE will nerf him
He lost MCGSF after all so I'm worried he'll be nerfed down to around Bang's level

What a fucking waste.

Depends on how hard his god slayer fist hits, it's obviously 0 dmg to saitama but to anyone else it might instant death

>Those 6s

Attached: 1563225467382.png (274x402, 113K)

>Source: my ass

Super Satan confirmed, Garou wins

But that form was explicitly WEAKER than his previous one, you speedreader.

ONE sucks and if you actually read that trash then you are the hipsters of Yea Forums and probably post on reddit

Attached: 1542071428506.jpg (1377x1080, 138K)

>bittersweet death after a satisfying and fulfilling battle
Except not, because he realized in the end that he was just hitting an insurmountable wall the whole time.

based and redpilled

Complete retard.

this. boros (and his crew) killed millions just on earth alone, garou beat up a few heroes. saitama was def going for a kill with boros.

Cope

have sex

Doesn't matter, he still had fun.

delet pls

>survived 3 serious series attacks from Saitama
Intent from Saitama matters, Elder Centipede got a serious move and exploded, Sonic got a serious move and just got knocked down. If Saitama wanted both his normal and serious moves could kill anyone he wanted so it only matters if he views his target as a monster or a human.

Boros was a monster, Saitama wanted to kill him even though he was still holding back to give Boros a fun fight. Garou was a human and Saitama kept reiterating this the entire time so obviously his punches weren't meant to kill him and at worst he blew off Garou's arm after his hulk form and I don't think Saitama saw it any different than tearing a costume apart.

There is no way to compare or calculate how durable Garou is with relations to Boros and vice versa simply because Saitama is an incredibly unreliable metric to use as the control variable.

Attached: Excitement.gif (364x205, 2M)

Kys

>Borosfags eternally btfo
Checked and monsterpilled.

Attached: cannot unsee.jpg (310x279, 17K)

BTFO INTO OBLIVION
fucking loser borosfags

Not this shit again. Garou kept getting bigger and stronger until he lost sight of his goal and was unable to even answer Saitama's questions anymore. He loses his determination so his monster form starts to break down and he shrinks back to his human size, where some aspects of his human form become visible, like his pants and shoes, it is THEN that Saitama tells him that he's weaker than he was before. Saitama's comment does not apply to the entire monster form from the rest of the chapter, the context doesn't support that.

Attached: weaker than before.jpg (600x848, 93K)

He'd beat Boros eventually. The thing with Saitama is that his power is adjusted based on his enemy for plot, so no matter how strong they get, he will always do a bit more. Boros on the other hand has a set limit. He will slowly appear weaker with each of Garou's evolutions.

Attached: pants and shoes.jpg (600x848, 168K)

F-FLASHY S-SAMA H-HEEELP!!?!?

Attached: 1563226937267.jpg (746x339, 155K)

NOOOOOOOOO! Atomic Samurai, hang in there!

I gonna upset a lot of people here, but I prefer the manga over the webcomic. That's it, the manga is just better than the comic, hell it's 100% canon to me.

I hope King kills Cuckrou

Who WOULD have been able to take out Black Sperm besides Tatsu and Saitama anyway?

Based King only kills monsters. He won't waste his time or dirty his hands with LARPing children throwing tantrums

Attached: garou-saitama-one-punch-man-1174820-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 66K)

my sides

Attached: 13.jpg (600x848, 168K)

I enjoy lying, hurting and sometimes killing people. The rules of society means nothing to me. But someway, I care about puppies and babies. Maybe there’s something good in me after all. Something like a soul or heart. Anway I don’t care about you folks.

Edge-sama you musn't!

What are your hopes for Blast?
It seems like he would be the last arc of the webcomic

Get out of here Flash.

I thought this was one of those with names on it and it had Garou's name
sadly I have yet to see one, would have been funny

Attached: Garou_Monster_Association_Color.png (759x1050, 781K)

5/10 Garou impression. You need more edge and petty angst.

In fiction, at the very least, youre worth hearing out and seeing your arc through.

>I enjoy lying, hurting and sometimes killing people
>and sometimes killing people
Stop lying to yourself Garou, you're too soft for that

y tho?

I was being someone else, leave Garou out of this.

Blue Fire is still pissed about his arm though

Attached: 1563138720432.jpg (1457x2290, 863K)

And in real life?

He only took too. First one wasn't even an attack. Second one only aimed at his arm. Not much to write home about.

real-life-villains.fandom.com/wiki/Randy_Stair

Die monster. I take it you were being Sonic?

Nope

Then who?

people shouldn't exist. just make everything 2d already, alien masters

Aliens don't exist.

when is the season 2 OST releasing?

Let me think...

Attached: 1555774168540.jpg (600x848, 184K)

Is S2 good? People were shitting on it due to the trailer last time I popped in to Yea Forums

I am tripping and flipping while blipping.

if you change "people" to "women", you will become the first antagonist I'd like to see win

The intro und outro were pretty nice.

Well if you can get past the atrocious animation and sound effects made by a deaf person then it should be a pretty good watch. The story is still good.

No its not good. Everything was pretty much ruined. As an anime by itself it sucked ass and as an adaptation it sucked even harder. Only 3 good/decent episodes in the whole season so yeah you do the math.

>The intro und outro were pretty nice.
>the intro
It was filled with terrible stills and animation, the music wasn't that great, and the choreography for what was there was boring.

I never managed to watch the outro when I caught the stream because I had already left.

Saitama was trying to kill Boros after he actually seemed to pose a threat by smashing him into the moon. He was even surprised when Boros survived the serious punch.

Stay mad fag

O MY RUBBER NEN

Watch episode 3 and 11 only
Maybe 10 too

HxH>wanpissman

We can't attribute the story to the anime especially how garbage they adapted it.
The intro music is ok but I had to hear it multiple tines just to feel it. But yeah the op animation is Garbo with one or two stills and one sequence that looked OK but average. Aoki did other parts but they went by so quick you couldn't tell how hey looked. Also hate they added ranimd shit in the Op TV versions of this shot.

Attached: 1554857012879.webm (856x480, 683K)

I've watched the anime first but after reading the manga I can't watch the anime anymore
Murata should start animating the anime too

Silly user. flash has never displayed any kind of fondness for animal or baby life.

Wrong thread chrollonigger

youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

can't wait for the arc in which Bang forgives Garou and takes him back into the dojo because he feels he's kicking the bucket soon and there's no way Charanko's gonna inherit the dojo

Attached: yeg9or31tt511.jpg (917x517, 35K)

I guess you like acting like an attention whore. Care to explain who you're supposed to be then?

Attached: rematch in the future (2).jpg (673x433, 31K)

>watching s2 before reading the manga

My condolences for your eyes being raped watching that shit show.

Not this, since I was the one who posted that thread, but now you've asked, I don't to be honest. Maybe I was angry man disgusted by the foolishness of humanity and their weak stupid morals?

I really wish these threads were banned, this is worse than the cosplayer shit

Im a different user.

Who the fuck are you?

Please fuck off already

Who the fuck are you?

Sorry I'm not going do that again.
It was a one time only post.

Attached: 49.png (800x1150, 721K)

Who wants to know?

The one you called: Chrollonigger.

>These are the people we argue with everyday
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1544185193648.png (198x198, 60K)

Garou wouldnt accept some petty role as a dojo master, he has his own motives and plans. In case you forgot Garou said himself he has no business there anymore nor an interest in such gay shit.

That's why you should just shitpost and fuck with people because those things deserve it

Attached: 1542196908124.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Can't wait until Tareo wants to become a hero like mumen rider but for the neo heroes

I'm the rubber up your ass.

he's just 18,edgy teens always change their minds

Attached: 1543310291715.jpg (1400x761, 86K)

Who the fucking fuck are you?

>gag manga
>eventually turns into unironic powerlevel dick-measuring contest
Every fucking time.
How do we stop shonenshit?

He didn't overestimate himself
He already fucking rekt planets before
It wasn't a first time

I'm asking the fucking questions here. Who the fuck are you?

O yeah? Get the fuck out of my ass, you fucking rubber dick.

Yeah? I asked the fucking question first. So who the fucking fuck are you? You called me a Chrollonigger for no reason, did we know each other from before?

First you add in a little girl character that the pedos can flock to then you spice it up with some isekai tracktor sauce with a little dab of history and you have yourself a racing simulator

What if Boros ate a monster cell

they removed the horns from the hole in the wall the fucking degenerates

I didn't fucking call you shit bitch. Who the fuck are supposed to be?

Its just DBfags

Borochi is born.

There will be no change of mind, you're just gay for old men.

You know what would make this trash better? If they fought on motorcycles

t. moeshit

Then why the fuck are you interfering you stupid whore? Who the fuck am I supposed to be? Nigga bitch who the fuck do you think you are?

Probably nothing since he is not from earth.

BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA I FUCKED YOUR MOM

Probably people who can do very wide-range, group-melting attacks. BS mentions that he was assigned to Atomic Samurai specifically because Gyoro-Gyoro analyzed the matchup, and I'd wager Gyoro figured the fighting style AS uses would be the easiest matchup for Black Sperm. So someone like maybe Bofoi or Child Emperor with prep time. Obviously Watchdog Man, because he's OP as fuck, too, from whatever we've seen of him.

I called you a chrollonigger. Who else would be so asshurt about based rubber nen as to post it in unrelated threads.

O

MY

RUBBER

no

Attached: tumblr_p0lr9grh8L1tqo45mo2_540.png (540x720, 760K)

nen?

That's because he was going on his whole edgy "I want to be a monster!" kick. He went through something of an existential crisis against Saitama, and could very likely have been rethinking what he really wants in life.

Which is not running a faggot ass dojo. Go write you fanfiction somewhere else.

>tumblr

Gay as fuck I see.

Okay, so you posted once or twice in a hxh thread? But why am I a Chrollonigger for posting O MY RUBBER NEN? I have no problems or hate against O MY RUBBER NEN, you silly monkey. It just came in my head out of the sudden...

NEN

>It just came
you gay

Attached: 3fe9tqrjs7831.jpg (960x715, 148K)

youtu.be/aZGplJ_QDqs

ban these fags please
3dpd

nigga fuck you

Kek calm down, chrollonigger also just came to mind out of the sudden.

dick also came to mind out of the sudden

Attached: 1554321871489.gif (498x278, 1.51M)

Lol, is the problem between us solved? Are we cool now?

No sperg.

Stop shitposting, we know HxH has a better story but we like OPM for the powerlevels

Attached: 1553288227690.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

>powerlevels
das rite

Attached: 1558875734233.jpg (1600x1600, 254K)

spergtastic

Saitama is stronger

I like it because of the characters and the world-building

Attached: itsover9000.jpg (540x655, 154K)

He can't kill a god and Goku can faglord

Attached: 84sv7kpsy9a31.jpg (1375x1138, 267K)

>uXjiQ4MwkA

Attached: 1531841839320.png (1012x835, 513K)

Hunterchads(kek!) are looking for a new home

>60 ips
>182 posts
Sasuga Yea Forums

Attached: 1555789150969.jpg (1690x1875, 478K)

maybe Blast ascended to godhood and is just preparing for the day when he comes back home?

Attached: Homeless Emperor first appearence.png (1600x1138, 2.36M)

fucking insolent autist.

look up, that is blast

We don't know that. We haven't even seen a Disaster level: God yet (let alone any actual gods. Maybe Homeless Emperor's "God"?), and we also haven't seen any meaningful ceiling to Saitama's strength yet, either.

Oh shit, what if Blast is "God", and he turned evil for some reason?

>ban these fags please
Which ones?

Attached: griffith.jpg (299x441, 149K)

What are you trying say? That I'm a tripfag or something, is that it?

Kek, kys paranoid retard.

KING

Just that the posts on the list are cancer and need to go.

What? 60 people can't have a small community?

I doubt blast is god. I do get the feeling Blast just does normal life since no god level threat has shown up yet ever since that elder mission but who knows.

Oh okay

I am the bone of my shitpost

Offtopic images is my body and baiting is my blood

I have created over a thousand shitposts

Unknown to death
Nor known to life

Have withstood growing up to create many shitposts

Yet these hands will never hold anything

So, as I pray to Allah the one true god, Unlimited Shitpost Works!"

Attached: 1546383906327.png (502x487, 246K)

He can totally kill a God, maybe more

Yeah I don't honestly believe it, either. I'm just being silly in response to that other user. It is more likely that he just quietly retired and will only show up under the absolute, utter, most dire circumstance that he cannot afford to ignore.

Speaking of threats to the planet, I do find it odd that they still put Boros in this "Dragon+" category to avoid calling him God. The definition of God level is a threat to the survival of all of humanity, and even "just" destroying the surface of the Earth would mean the end to nearly all life. Humanity for sure would go extinct. So by definition he should meet the requirements for a God-level disaster.

>sometimes it only takes one post to ruin or derail a threa
>inb4 evil masterminds

That's what glassing a planet means dumb dumb

I feel Boros probably was mean to be end boss but since OPM got popular and the fact he already did Thai with Boros in sun man except the opposite, One decided to keep him and Awakaned Garou in that area to not reach god level yet. Which funny enough one has said he at first didn't consider Garou around this level until looking back at awakaned. Orochi was put sort of in that level too and we saw how that turned out.

I feel he's saving a true god level threat to the six month period.

Attached: x34.png (800x1138, 1.53M)

WAN PAAAAANCH xDdd

>dbspic

Attached: 1562536437372.jpg (556x511, 67K)

Comfy thread

Attached: 1548659580267.png (625x352, 256K)

a pantheon? we're God of war now

I see you Hunterfag

I see you too.

Absolutely fucking BASED

Attached: OPM - You lie part 1.png (860x1236, 596K)

It doesn't matter. They had different purpose in Saitama's story. For him there is no difference between Garou, Boros and Beast King in power level.

>all those fag underage voices

Attached: 1556130678040.gif (540x540, 279K)

Not really he did consider Boros strong, Garou he figured was strong but couldn't tell if he was really strong. Only non difference is that none bring a satisfying fight. Also monologuing.

Attached: OPM - You really are strong.png (860x1236, 723K)

We know this. Hopefully this shitposty thread will teach powerlevel shitters a lesson.

Can Garou beat child Goku?

Before or after training with master Roshi?

Considering he's compared to Boros yeah. Awakaned Garou more than likely while human Garou no real chance. so he's a genius fighter as well. Only thing we won't be able to copy is the ki attacks.

Pri pri prisoner did some things wrong.

He is a fucking rapist.

You can't rape criminals, silly goose

X3!!!!!

Hopefully he can atone for his sins by raping Flash.

Half-awakened Garou seemed to be able to do some kind of wind-pressure attacks, though.

The Garou that faced Orochi I can see being a Tien situation type fight.(poor Tien)

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Who is the Yamcha of OPM?

Based and double Satan pilled

Attached: checkem.png (462x446, 98K)

Darkness blade

Whatever you, stupid duck.

Charanko easily though second best would probably be Snek. He tried and fails and treated badly for it.

There's a lot of Yamchas in OPM: Genos, Charanko, Suiryu. They're usually associated with extreme jobbing.

Genos is Vegeta, Suryui is more like tournament era Tien.

>Not really he did consider Boros strong
No, he wanted to give him some satisfaction before he died. But Boros saw through this and stated Saitama didn't try hard in their battle.

Genos is trunks

>Genos is Vegeta
You're a retard tripfag.

incredible get

Attached: diavolo what am i looking at.jpg (1349x768, 200K)

If anything. Sonic would be vegeta, tries so hard to catch up to Saitama but fails

King is Mister Satan

He only lied when he said the battle was hard fought. He commented twice saying he seemed or was strong.
Don't see his bullshit Super saiyan rage equivalent but he probably will get it this arc for those 10 sec. I see him as Vegeta due to being the side main character that grows in battle and wins fights just never the main ones.

what? he loses all the time tho?

Stop looking for equivalent DBZ characters, it's pathetic. By that logic you could claim Garou is Vegeta since he gets zenkai boosts through a namek arc, wants to become the be-all end-all and kinda looks like him.
You could literally draw parallels with any two characters. Preferably don't.

Hxh memes suck. Dead comic dead thread

>t. butthurt krillin
no one mentioned you for a reason

Please get out.

Cool crossover thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-094835.png (720x1280, 800K)

>Garou the halfassed
At least Vegeta puts effort into it

Attached: 53eec0a5cb664400692460f2f502ee456d8c588936a973ff9f051c11a5aeb15d.jpg (311x244, 10K)

He didn't deserve this lads...

Attached: bros....jpg (1095x922, 80K)

Ky DBSpic.

Attached: OPM - You lie part 2.png (860x1236, 616K)

lol freeza

I want to say Garou ends up training King.

Attached: 1386215778687.png (480x480, 202K)

Garou would indeed get BTFO. Almost all of Boros's abilities are way higher than Garou's. The only one Garou wins in is defence if Saitama used the same "serious punch" on both of them, which I don't believe.

I'm confused about why he calls them all serious punches though. Is Saitama:
1) Deceiving the viewer by calling normal punches serious punches?
2) Unable to control his strength well?
3) Using different levels of serious punches?

Nope, it would be more or less the same. They were both God Level.

Risotto Nero looks like the love child of Amai Mask and DO-S, that is all.

Attached: Nero_Anime.png (350x480, 220K)

I remember all those Dragon level monsters being superior to each and every of their own S-heroes opponents (except Tatsumaki) in the original series, do you guys think this will change in Murata's series?

Leave my boy Risotto out of this.

Attached: 1542648239838.jpg (1900x2000, 287K)

Since the more human the form is the more potential it has in OPM logic I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't loose any if his awakened powers. There's a possibility he gained a visual monster form after kinda breaking his limiter because that's what he was always envisioning himself as. In the end he was never a monster but human thus he transformed back, on top of that he was weaker in his last form than his first which he wasn't even aware of.
So I'm betting that even if by chance he's somewhat weaker than his awakened form he'll quickly surpass it in no time.

doesn't look like it. i just wish that they would give darkshine a better fight against a dragon, but we know he was born to job to garou

He deserved every bit of death for everything he's done to the universe. But in the end he enjoyed himself.

It will be the same except Atomic. He's supposed to be on the same level as Bang so it makes sense for him to not job that hard.

>bang could cleanly 1-shot Gums and Fuhrer in the webcomic
>Homeless Emporer counter picked into the one S-class that isn't crazy strong or fast
>Sweet Mask was arguably as powerful as Fuhrer but just afraid of ugly things
>Atomic Samurai would cube anything not ENW or Black Sperm
>etc
It's pretty clear even in the webcomic that matchups factored heavily into why the S-class were initially defeated and the rest comes down to the MA held down by ENW, Psykos, and Black Sperm since Rover had already been tamed and put to bed.

Happy One eyed Boi

Attached: OPM - One of the First.png (860x1236, 457K)

mob vs boros who wins

Just look at him compared to them, you know its true

Attached: Sweet_Mask_vs._Do-S-1.png (540x469, 327K)

>shipping a monster with amai mask
disgusting

Boros

Yeah, poor Do-S.

Do-S deserves good slave

H8 underaged garoufaggot

what's wrong with shipping monsters with monsters

>Do-S deserves to be slave
fixd

technically Amai Mask is a human
what? you think he's actually a monster with a human disguise?
that would make his treatment towards Zombieman kind of ironic

isn't she already a slave of the MA? she has to listen to everything Orochi and Gyoro gyoro say

Mob is strong but nowhere near Boros level. At best he could try at ???% but even I doubt that can help.

>tfw no angry monster maid

Attached: 70814647_p0.png (2507x3541, 1.55M)

I mean she could've just walked out. Not like they enforced anything, the monsters just joined in because of the thought of killing the heros

she's dead and so are all your other monster waifus
I think Rover is a boy

Attached: Maiko_Plasma_S2_full.jpg (1281x1071, 698K)

Rip Snek.

Attached: 1555693465987.jpg (1066x1600, 352K)

The only monster I truly cared about was ENW. AND LOOK WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO HIM.

pig god was thirsty

Exactly this. Based get.
Borosfags are retarded nostalgia spics and he's a total shitter compared to Garou in the webcomic. If that dead fag was alive based Garou would kill him in cold blood again and move on perfectly fine and alive himself.

Attached: 145394160553627.jpg (800x1112, 108K)

Attached: 4 (5).png (800x1138, 439K)

Snek was a qt

Attached: 1560788628236.png (1200x1500, 919K)

>that would make his treatment towards Zombieman kind of ironic
yes, what's your point? it's just like gay bashing politicians who get found out hiring male prostitutes

>eyesight porn

Attached: 1560638649498.png (224x233, 77K)

Taken too early

Attached: 16 (1).png (835x1200, 837K)

Garoubros... BorosCHADS are laughing at us again....

ignore them; in the end at least Garou survived, Boros is six feet underground
or probably in some lab for science

Attached: 1563120608374.jpg (850x1030, 57K)

Boros shitters are crying and dead in the ditch again - literally on eternal suicide watch
Garou chads always win and always live

Is OPM really that bad this time around??

>one met his dream
>the other cried and beat up and lived through the shame of it
Only the weak talk of death as if it were a bad thing. Continue fearing death while throwing your tantrum to Saitama

There needs to be more

Attached: RKO.jpg (1061x1500, 644K)

>in the end at least Garou survived
And yet none of you guys can move on from the prestige that Boros demonstrated and have to cope every thread he gets brought up. Boros died doing what he believed in, Garou had to be let go because he never understood himself and Saitama took pity on him.

Attached: Lord Boros.jpg (1654x2048, 505K)

I'm pretty sure that was a seething Borosfag ironic post you just replied to.
... from the grave.

Attached: 1561453999847.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Canon & non-canon.

>And yet none of you guys can move on from the fact Boros is dead and irrelevant
Oh God the irony. Ftfy btw.

Attached: B2dpAC4.png (749x491, 266K)

>muh dead and irrelevant
>still coping
carry on kid, it's all you can do

>Garou had to be let go because he never understood himself
he's 18, who has their life planned out at that age?

>is it true that Sourface is twenty?

Attached: x26.png (441x299, 105K)

Boros is not in a lab. He's dead shit and his retarded spics are embarrassing themselves while Murata has already come up with ideas to make Boros' already obsolete webcomic ass even more obsolete compared to Garou's in the manga.
Even when a Boros tard said he missed that fag Murata replied with: it's Garou's arc and he's just as strong according to ONE-sensei. THE FUCKING STATE of Boros tards.

I think sea king was fun. Theres not too many monsters i give a fuck about but that guy gave a lot of dudes a chance to shine

Attached: OPM - Genos v DSK Kick.jpg (1720x1236, 868K)

>carry on
Hey no problem, at least I can and you can't.

>he's 18
Old enough to deal with the consequences of his actions which Saitama stopped from happening.

Heroes wanted to kill him because he was dangerous. He didn't deserve execution, he didn't kill a single human being, he didn't rape anybody.
He just beat up several heroes and that's it, if that is punishable by death, then HA is evil.

it wasn't the HA; it was the individual heroes who cried for blood with two exceptions

is Orochi dead?

He didnt kill them but he did make the HA more vulnerable by sending most heroes to the hospital. Their numbers were already thin to deal with increasing numbers of monsters and they barely passed by during the invasion.

probably

>he's just beat up a hundreds of heroes during a major crisis and declared he's plunge the world into utter chaos and destruction
>but he didn't kill anyone so he dindu nuffin wrong
Every thread.
>and you can't.
That's some impressive projection coming from a guy who acts like talking about dead characters is taboo because it offends them.

He's killing people by beating up the people whose job it is to save others and he's doing it during a fucking monster invasion.

Reminder that even though Garou was half-assed in his goal, he still became stronger than the entire S-class and had a huge impact on the world
Imagine what he could do if he actually honestly pursued his goals

What if they went after AS or the other S class instead?

Attached: 1559239103433.png (1077x768, 1.35M)

I said if beating heroes is punishable by death, then HA is evil, i don't think that's the law. Although i do think HA leaders would want Garou eliminated as well, not because of his crimes exactly, but because he was too dangerous.

Again, i'm all for Garou dealing with consequences of his decisions. But punishment for what he did absolutely is not death, and Saitama saved his life, rightfully.

No need to imagine, the manga will get there.

That's the point, yeah. He should have become a hero instead of going on his edgy rampage.

Are you a bot or just a braindamaged faggot?

powerman.jpg

Garou will learn but his actions arent justifiable. Why do we do this every thread you can like a character who does shitty things without having to completely wipe them of their sins.

Don't bother replying to Boros spics.
They wish the CONSEQUENCES of their irrelevant shitter's actions were a clean record, even more character development and a new personal fanboy who grew balls thanks to him and sees him as his hero.
Tareo has more development than Boros and his entire crew combined lel.

Attached: DsMzkWkV0AAmert.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

The HA did discuss about eliminating Garou and even calling blast to deal with Garou and the MA. Plus the other heroes went in with the intent to kill so yeah they weren't letting him go especially since he was given a monster rank.

No, Garou is a good boy who dindu nuffin. You're just mad that he can beat up your favorite character!

They would wreck everyone except Tatsumaki and Bang.

*Also Darkshine

I just realized giving a human a monster rank makes them 'vogelfrei' or because it's Garou sometimes also called 'wolfsfrei'
>completely free of all obligations and rights and protection you'd normally get if you were human

>But punishment for what he did absolutely is not death
Saitama never answers the question posed to him but what is going to happen if Garou goes on another rampage again? Sure Saitama can stop him a second time should it occur but how much damage will manifest before that happens?

You may not like it but Killing Garou is a legitimate option for the protection of human society. And the crimes he did commit still amount to treason if you apply the logic that Garou's actions unwittingly aided the monsters and Treason is definitely punishable by death.

Garou actually never touched my favorite and if he did when they "met" he'd probably not have gotten very far in his rampage

Well now in the web they are considering giving one to Tatsumaki.

I live for Garou making Boros fags eternally seethe in butthurt.

Garou is powerful, free and alive. Permanent free residence to rustle these faggots.

Attached: 1555797370222.png (800x500, 219K)

No he shouldn't have because the moral of the story is that heroes are a cheap gimmick for fradulent nutcases. He did exactly what a sane testosterone driven teenager does, he rebelled and kicked some ass. You on the other hand took it up the ass in your faggot prime so naturally his behavior comes off as threatening to a small homosexual like yourself. If the last wc chapters weren't enough for you to figure out the moral of the manga then stick around for another 10 years and keep suffering until the manga ends.

Saitama himself beat the shit out of some heroes. Again, that is not punishable by death.

During the invasion, he fought with Metal Bat, didn't end the fight properly and then protected him and his little sister from a monster who tried attacking when Metal bat was weakened. Then he went and got his ass kicked by WDM, then got his ass kicked again by , after which he was himself was attacked by heroes(rightfully so) and he defended himself along with the kid.

What i'm saying is, he beat most of the people when the invasion hasn't started.
And he also killed some of the MA members.

I didn't say he should have joined the HA, I said he should have actually tried saving people to achieve his goals. Nice job with the insults, though they could be a little more creative.

KEK. garoufags....

modern fandom has created a culture where you're not allowed to like things that are "problematic"

Saitama beat a few but only like one or two and all those times they start it. Garou hunted and has beaten over 100 heroes. Even if it wasn't around the time of the invasion before hand the HA was trying to gather more numbers due to the shibabwa prophecy and because they already were stretched thin in the other cities.

>that heroes are a cheap gimmick for fradulent nutcases
That was Garou's delusion and rebuffed by a number of things like how the Association continued to try and do their jobs against overwhelming odds. People like Dark Shine actually trying to rise above their own fears. And even people like Pig God going at personal risk to make sure that the threat to humanity is cleaned up.

Garou just thinks heroes are fakes because they aren't the omnipotent ideal he holds in his head. Even assholes like Sweet Mask are genuine in their endeavor to help people.

considering how he stomped the strongest S-class members
>and Amai Mask
I think one of the reason they wanted him executed was also because of their hurt pride

Fucking this.

>muh favourite
Oh boy lemme guess, either Boros or Suiryu. Keep crying you pathetic sperging manchild.

It's absolutely baffling to me that there are still people who think Garou was justified in everything he did. You can like a character without having to defend every single thing he does, you know?

And could have killed the heroes had he wanted. But he did not, if those same heroes kill him when they get the chance, well then let's talk about hypocrisy here.

If it wasn't for Garou, Golden Sperm might have fkin killed tats and other heroes there.

Again, the point is, beating up heroes is not punishable by death.

>comparing saitamas self defense from newbie crushing and the like to garous hero hunting
The absolute STATE of garoufags

TOIME TO CONDUCT EVIL

Attached: junkrat-gameplay.jpg (700x396, 56K)

>sins
Actually kill yourself.

Fighting herofags is a normality because it's an action manga and they're deliberately flawed trash while their organization is cancer. Their new organization is cancer too, which is again deliberate irony. They're not "persecuted" in any way aside from Saitama and Garou bitchslapping them, and the characters can actually learn and improve themselves when challenged in non-lethal battle. Garou never has and never will regret fighting them.

cursed image

Attached: D7tKTe-WsAIjeRc.jpg (997x1200, 237K)

Saitama beat heroes in self defense (even if its not needed) Garou actively hunted down heroes before and after the invasion. Also I never said Garou needed death I'm saying comparing Saitama's way and how Garou dealing with heroes aren't the same or even fit to defending how he doesn't deserve death.

Blessed image.

Attached: D_TJN9TXoAAFx_K.jpg (927x1200, 171K)

>Delusion - The Post
It's amazing how you can be wrong on every single word you typed. Nothing was "rebuffed" you seething manchild, on the other hand the last chapters of the webcomic went out of their way to demonize a hero again and repeat the same formula of purposely giving a villain as the moral example. How much more pathetic and sad can you get, just drop this manga already.

Your dumb manbaby literally doubted himself halfway through his fight with saitama and is under a waterfall licking his wounds and meditating on it right now.

>not giving femsilverfang a little wispy granny moustache
its shit

here have another blessed image

Attached: 1560726823030.jpg (943x1200, 127K)

Not that user but
>Missing the point, missing the characterization, missing everything: the post.

>giving a villain as the moral example
Ah yes, the murdering ninjas are somehow better than the other murdering ninja because one is called a hero and the others are just hired guns. Truly they are figures we should aspire to be.

It's a wonder you can even use the internet with how retarded you act.

So was this season any good? I read through the original webcomic and the manga, but should I bother with the second season of the anime?

Why the fuck are you even replying to a tripfagging transexual? You're in the midst of a homosexual copping session, be more tactful.

>should I bother with the second season of the anime?
No

not only did he endanger a shitload of people by beating hero up, but he was spared many time and has shown the potential to become a monster and the strongest one at that. They were justified to kill him as a preventive measure

>the murdering ninjas
Playing stupid I guess is your only rethorical method. No user, I meant giving Sonic as the moral example in comparison to Flash. Cope harder.

Ignore second season of the anime at all cost. Stick to the mang and web.

I fear your posts might spread aids and faggotry. I'm justified in killing you as a preventive measure.

>I meant giving Sonic as the moral example in comparison to Flash
Is Sonic not a murdering Ninja you absolute retard? Did you even think before posting?

Attached: Morality at Work.jpg (860x1236, 467K)

Sonic is an occassional anti-hero. I dont even know where to begin with how hard youre missing the point.

>Silverhag
Kek

So what exactly is Puri-Puri Prisoner power? Is he just really strong, or is he meant to be able to quickly adapt to any situation along with being physically strong? Because the fight he had during the Monster King raid made it seem more like the latter

I think we've gone off the rails here. Let's reel it back and agree garou is a fucking retard.

It's past your bed time, dumb chimp. Garou never regretted fighting heroes and was only thrown off by Saitama's limitless power.

At the end of his monster arc he's even crowned a true hero figure because, just like Saitama, Garou is the only character who gives a shit about actually guiding someone mentally, beyond physically saving them or fetching something for them. With Bang retiring to actually take care of his dojo like he wanted, Tareo seeing light and Saitama being an individual thinker who can't be threatened by anything, Garou has no incentive whatsoever to be buddy buddy with cancerous, murderous herofags as a whole. You can cry more like a dumb faggot while he fights them.

>Garou has literally nothing to counter MB or RSCC
>Even if he could somehow tank it, he would be floating in space and die from lack of oxygen shortly
It's NOT fair Garoubros.. He was supposed to be the best. I can't cope with this...

>Bang: I have a student who is close to your age..
>Bad: how many times do I have to tell you this ,old man ,I am not interested

Attached: 1562451331209.jpg (599x477, 77K)

He's gotten power ups during the MA base arc even more so than the web. Otherwise he was just another physically strong person.

Attached: OPM - Vibration Angel 1.png (800x1138, 851K)

>2nd season of OPM is irredeemable garbage
>2nd season if Mob is pure kino
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 312134.jpg (225x350, 24K)

Hes a magical girl.

She deserves to be the slave of someone better than that ugly freak.

Attached: OPM Fubooty.jpg (800x1130, 118K)

>Boros literally has to waste all of his energy on a beam that is never guaranteed to hit anything that counts, let alone explode Earth on contact
>charges that shit right in front of the enemy so that it's even easier for Garou to interrupt his attack and kill him in cold blood
Boros spics eternally dead and retarded.

Atomic would have just atomic slash'd them.

Some kind of poetry

its cute because she is interested in Garou

Attached: 1557245015886.jpg (679x342, 85K)

The animators that did season 1 decided to work on MP instead, that is it.

>Mob S2 has bones and same staff
>S2 of OPM didn't have bones or same staff

Not really hard to see staff mattered and OPm didn't get it back. Sell their is still the manga and s1

Siverfang has a serious case of manface there.

For the first time I agree with Mask.
Softy ass Bang goddammit.
Genos why didn't you scorch that sperg when you had the chance.

>Saitama himself beat the shit out of some heroes.
only a few that attacked him from the start. Retarded comparison.

They're going to make it so King actually has the power of being super lucky, aren't they?

The artist draws yaoi porn so yeaaaaaaah

I cant believe garoufags are unironically following that train of logic and using it to say garou's actions are painted in a heroic light. It's a "parallel" in the loosest terms

>Garou can't even hurt Boros as he can regen indefinitely
>Boros's CHAD beam was confirmed to destroy entire planets completely in the anime guidebook
AHHHHHH. SOMEONE JUST END ME ALREADY GAROUBROS... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENNING

never seen a woman post menopause?

i miss the Atomic Samurai v. Flashy Flash bants.

>DO-S is forced to join the Blizzard Group
>trains and gets stronger than Fubuki
>Fubuki's face when

Attached: CrispPlushJay-poster.jpg (840x466, 291K)

>Monsters joining the HA
Oh boy, nobody tell sweet mask, he's gonna flip

Here ya go.

Attached: 1562004927464.jpg (420x395, 97K)

Artificial rivalry created by seething anti-flashyfags hiding behin Atomic Jobber

thank you
it makes me laugh, though.

>MA captures monsters for research and shit
>Funded by a bunch of fat ugly bastards
Do you think they whore out the female monsters to the execs?

I dont think they imprison many female monsters especially if the web is any indication what types they have in their prisons. Well also because not many female monsters to begin with. Emperor says mist people either use em as pets or put on display.

> MA
don't you mean HA?

Degenerates exist everywhere

Hypocrite.

>Boros literally shortens his own lifespan in his extra mode and has to focus energy on regen
>his ultimate attack is risky trash that is never shown to be truly planetary in scale in the source material - even the aftereffects combined with Saitama's punch are nowhere near whole Earth scale
>aside from having to charge and aim that trash attack Boros announces it like the retard he is
>Garou evolves indefinitely by actual saiyan rules and thrives on challenge
>Garou got as strong as Boros, even stronger in cqc, in a matter of a couple of days, and can counter-fist and tank attacks that demolish Boros
Boros spics eternally dumb and dead in the dumpster.

Is your single-celled brain uncapable of processing more complex statements? The argument was that the story is gradually, through independant cases, depicting the HA and the hero role in a negative light. If you're incapable of figuring that out from the webcomic so far you need to get institutionalized.

I regret bringing up the moral grey in OPM. You fools aren't responsible enough to have this conversation.

I wish the monster association arc never happened

>Y-YAMATE!!! FLASHY CHAD, H-HELP ME!!!!

Attached: x18.png (1600x1138, 3.1M)

Wasn't comparing the situations. Did you not follow the conversation?
Me - "He just beat up several heroes and that's it, if that is punishable by death, then HA is evil."

Then again Me "Saitama himself beat the shit out of some heroes. Again, that is not punishable by death."

I clearly said that if there's a law that beating up heroes is punishable by law, then HA is evil. The point is, there is no such law.

The reason why heroes wanted to kill him was because he was too dangerous. Not because he deserved death. Like it's quite fkin obvious what i'm arguing for.

Garou have committed crimes, he deserves to be punished for them, NOT by death. And heroes did not think he deserved death for the crime he committed, they were just afraid he might become a problem again in the future.

it's less cancerous but still cancerous

>silvergranny
nah I'm thinking this is based

>I regret bringing up... aren't responsible enough
Watch out, I hope no one gets hurt in a chinese basketweaving forum. Fuck off you dramawhore.

That panel doesn't fit with the writing at all. You AS fans might want to level up your meme game.

>Her face when Do-S accidentally forces her to rank up to A-class.

Attached: OPM Psychics Ito Style.jpg (599x424, 99K)

I mean, the MA due to Psykos also captured for research and shit, and they DID have a ugly bastard as a executive...

>The argument was that the story is gradually, through independant cases, depicting the HA and the hero role in a negative light.
You failed to make a good point because the heroes specifically are depicted as flawed but well meaning. Tatsumaki despite being a petulant hag works round the clock to fight monsters. Bang despite being a hero to promote his dojo is hard working in the face of adversity. Darkshine despite being a hero to feel good about himself is willing to put his life on the line. Etc, etc, etc. The story shows that Garou's "ideal hero" is just the impossible standard he holds based on television and his own wishful thinking.

Nobody denies the association has problems, but you're argument about heroes failed and now that you got BTFO about Sonic you're trying to backtrack.

Attached: 1555784926163.jpg (445x403, 54K)

yes

>Boros doesn't even have to be in MB to use regen hacks
>His ultimate attack took a serious punch to stop, something that Saitama didn't feel to use against Garou
>Boros is such a Chad that he heavily telegraphs and announces his final attack since he knows no one can stop it
>Garou lost all his gains by losing once, back to cuck status, and couldn't improve anymore once he faced a wall
>Boros is so much better than Garou in all other aspects that his martial arts won't matter, the man can move so fast he can melt alien steel by running past it and can kick people on Saitama's level to the moon
How are we supposed to deal with this Garoubros... This isn't fair....

Fuck off tripfag

No.

Attached: 1562964744726.gif (448x299, 1.86M)

They can't
Boros is the strongest monster and strongest character in the series behind Blast and Saitama

You're gonna need some hard coping pills if you continue with this delusion. The public hero gig was from the start of the story depicted in a negative light from the moment Saitama decided to check it out. The organisation was depicted as incompetent and flawed, the heroes as cowardly and pathetic with a few exceptions. From day 1 the collective hero premise was a critical parody of the particular trope. As the webcomic progressed ONE started getting more serious depicting the criminal and moral dangers of such a simplistic utilitarian premise being empowered and thus you had the scenes with the public execution attempt and many other scenes of heroes aiming to murder somebody: Fubuki with her knife on Saitama, Blue Fire, Gatlings team, etc. The Sonic example is only part of a greater picture being cleverly depicted by the author, unfortunately you're used to simplistic story writing and this is absolutely inconcievable to you.

based chad

People are overlooking the fact that this is a truly satanic GET is because it embodies the power level faggotry OPM discussion has de-evolved into over the past year and a half.

Attached: I really hope you recant.jpg (606x370, 37K)

Based BorosCHAD destroying Garoutrannies with FACTS and LOGIC

>t-things were so much better before!
no they fucking weren't
stop pretending, newfag

Its like this guy didn't even read the DSK Arc, Boros Arc, The beginning and middle of the MA arcs, or the entire manga/webcomic. It's not as black and white as you're making it out to be. Everyone in OPM is handled with shades of gray. Sometimes even random citizens and civilians are depicted with shitty aspects to their characters. Heroes are no exception. You don't EXPECT heroes to do these morally fucked things, they're humans just like everyone else no matter how freakish. There's plenty of heroes being depicted in a good or morally upstanding light throughout the story, just as well people who take justice too far etc. YOURE the one with the simplistic view. That other user was on the right track saying Garou's ideals of what a hero should be are idealized just like every garoufag trying to justify his actions.

>The Sonic example
You didn't make an example, you denied Sonic was a murdering psycho out for revenge and somehow this makes him better than Flashy because the latter calls himself a hero.

You talk about coping pills but you're just shoveling them into your mouth.

If Boros, Elder Centipede, and the entirety of the Monster Association can't get Blast to show up, what will? You'd think he'd appear at least after a threat level God shows up, but apparently not. Does he just have faith that the Hero Association will always prevail without his help?

Not that user. What impossible standard, you fanfiction writing cunt? Garou's hero standard is just being individually strong, fearless but merciful/empathetic and with a heroic ideal to fight for and spread. It's the fucking hero basics. If Saitama weren't so stuck on using a catchphrase (it's a hobby) to describe his inherent heroic aspirations he'd be exactly that but also completely unbeatable.

Attached: the strongest hero showing mercy.png (855x653, 1.6M)

But things were, all the anime-onlys from S1 had fucked off, s2 was far enough off that its faggotry was kept to a minimum, and the recent slog of chapter releases hadn't kicked in. O my nufag

Well he did land a nice hit on Overgrown Rover. Before then getting used as a chew toy and tossed down to Orochi's chamber.

BS said that Gyoro Gyoro specifically chose who would go where and fight who based on the particulars of how specific abilities line up. So they'll probably go about the same way. It's not necessarily that the Dragons are superior overall, it's just that the particulars of their specific power sets are good in rock-paper-scissors terms to the hero they get matched with.

Leave sonic out of this he's a good boy he dindu nuffin he's a hired blade and bodyguard and he quit that work once he caught autism from facing saitama

He literally wants heroes to be able to save the world. That's impossible given how the world actually works.

reminder that these two back there would've bodied full strength MA no problem

>It's not as black and white as you're making it out to be
Are you retarded by chance? The argument was the direction of the plot points, not sides being black and white. You illiterate? Stop arguing with strawmen, it's disgusting. The point is exactly that the very mental concept of morally justifying one's actions based on the sides one chose (as in black and white like FF sees it for example) is the first step towards a criminal and murderous mentality. The example of FF being woven into this argument by ONE and by my post, only you're too dumb to read and think.
>you denied Sonic was a murdering psycho
This denying happened in your head while you poped a blood vessel during the sperging attack. Now that you've calm down I supose you can use to scroll option to recheck your delusions.
Sonic was "not a moral example as a character" but "used as a moral example/alternative in a depicted situation.
So now tell me: are you able to process the difference of those two statements or are you still suffering from a 2 diging iq sindrome?

>Boros gets his arm demolished by some offhand normal punch and has to focus energy to regenerate that shit
>Garou can tank normal punches in rows with only his horns getting destroyed, which he doesn't even need for combat
>Boros is such a walking poke at retarded aliens that he charges and announces his ultimate attack right in front of the enemy
>except Boros' ultimate attack is actual trash compared to spic shit and he needs to aim and waste all of his energy on something that is never guaranteed to hit Garou let alone the planet
>Garou is alive and set to grow more with an even better mentality
>Garou is objectively much stronger in cqc even though most of Boros' panel time was cqc
>Boros is such worthless dead alien trash that he got clapped by an earthling easy and outgrown by a 18 year old from Earth in a matter of 2 days while Boros' "generals" are completely shat on by Earth's monsters of the day
Retarded Boros spics on eternal suicide watch.

yeah but boros looks cooler

Must've been weird telling the HA you defeated the MA's leader and then saying "b class is fine thank you."

>used as a moral example/alternative in a depicted situati
He's not a moral anything garoutard.

>He literally wants heroes to be able to save the world.
Not him and no he doesn't and you missed to point entirely. Not even due to your mental issues but because you're purposely shitposting and pretending to be dense like the gay fradulent cunt that you are.
Garou wanted heroes to demonstrate them living up to THEIR own standards, not his. They chiseled an impossible and unrealistic image of themselves to the public and assumed an untouchable morality based on the grupation or side they took. This is insane, unrealistic and overall dangerous and he demonstrated to them how worthless and unworthy they are. The point of his argument is that he, a individual that chose to side with the monster role, could get the better of them and do exactly what they could not.
Then enters Saitama who on the other hand sided with nobody and observed the entire situation as a sparring match of fighters, nothing more.

Ok.

He was the moralized example in the specific situation in chapter 115, during the flashback. Kill yourself.

>pink pineapple head
>ayylmao eye
>sandnig armor
>cooler
Boros looks like an even gayer Gatling

>he got a get so he's right
reminder that posting "get" posts are banned outside of Yea Forums

The first user you responded to here, you're not even arguing the original point anymore, man. Just hurling ad hominem. You didnt even address anything I said, just the made up meta of the argument.
>the argument was that the story is gradually, through independant cases, depicting the HA and the hero role in a negative light
my post was addressing this statement.
>on the other hand the last chapters of the webcomic went out of their way to demonize a hero again and repeat the same formula of purposely giving a villain as the moral example.
This is where you bring up sonic v ff as moral grounds. This is where I'm saying your views are too simplistic. You miss the point of the comic when you say "OH WHAT ONE IS SAYING HERE IS HEROES BAD. GAROU IS JUSTIFIED IN THROWING A HIS SHITFIT." which is what you originally said here
>the moral of the story is that heroes are a cheap gimmick for fradulent nutcases
when you were justifying Garou being a stupid, shitty idealistic teenager. Try to keep up with your own bullshit before spewing more garbage, moron.

Is season 2 over or is it another Japanese holiday?

>Not him and no he doesn't and you missed to point entirely
Did his last rant just go over your head?

Repeat yourself all you want, unless you can make an actual argument you're just pissing in the wind.

Attached: peace.jpg (600x848, 103K)

what chap is this one? seems i've skipped it when first reading the manga

That's not what he wants. At best he wants heroes to be fearless and able to rise up in the face of adversity so that they can keep fighting for the world, provided they even care. And that's literally possible given OPM's meta on power and ONE giving heroes plot armor, as well as encapsulating all of that in the series' MC.

People like to give the parody excuse but still jerk off over powerlevels like a regular ass shounen for everyone that isn't Saitama and even then there are retards who actually make arguments that some people can be stronger than him

nice meme

>You miss the point of the comic when you say "OH WHAT ONE IS SAYING HERE IS HEROES BAD. GAROU IS JUSTIFIED IN THROWING A HIS SHITFIT." which is what you originally said here
>capslocking his own delusions
No it's how you understood it thanks to your sperging outlook, the capslock being proof of that.
And the argument still stands both in my post and in the webcomic: heroes are a cheap gimmick that attracts selfrighteous incompetents and fradulent nutcases. It's a fact you're incapable of accepting due to having 0 reading comprehension and being a simpleton. All the comical scenes of heroes getting crushed after a given speech is part of this, the immoral attempts of both individual heroes and as a group are also part of this message, the last chapters are also woven into this. You need to stop sperging in korean origami boards and google search the words: read between the lines. Once you learn what it is, use it.

We will get our day

Attached: 1509706994935.png (358x590, 165K)

Not that guy, but Sonic is not a good guy or a moral high ground character. He's a villain and rarely an anti-hero. At best, the chapters explain how his mentality was as a child, and that's paired with who he is now. He was wronged for sure, that doesn't make him in the right it just might offer an explanation. That's a small part of the takeaway from the latest chapters, we don't have enough information yet to know current Sonic's motives or intentions are with regards to Flash or the ninja village. To me, it seems like he gave up and is just surviving or attempting to give his life meaning (talk of perfectionism/gaining strength/echoing his upbringing) but like i said i dont know

Utterly hopeless, again distracted by the presentation/meta of the argument. Here I'll simplify it for you: literally just reread the deep sea king arc.

>lmao he only incapacitated more than a hundred heroes including the only ones capable of defending society from the biggest threats (S-class)
>just let him go and hope he doesn't do it again
Why are Garoufags this moronic. This isn't about beating up people, it's about threatening mankind itself. If it wasn't for Saitama the S-class would have ended dead at the hands of ENW and monsters would rampage freely all over the world.
>muh Garou would protect the world with his terror bs
He can't do it by himself, his grand scheme was retarded manchild delusion.
He had to be either contained or killed, and the first wasn't an option.

yep. boros is still the strongest entity saitama fought,even in the webcomics.

well, except king in video games.

>Garou's hero standard is just being individually strong, fearless but merciful/empathetic and with a heroic ideal to fight for and spread. It's the fucking hero basics. If Saitama weren't so stuck on using a catchphrase (it's a hobby) to describe his inherent heroic aspirations he'd be exactly that but also completely unbeatable.
This.
Moreover, in the story the only actual criticism of the focus on individual strength is taking too big of a burden upon your lonesome shoulders and isolating yourself. It applied to both Saitama and Garou and ultimately boiled down to the usual "just open up to people more and get some nakama bro".

we shouldve known the garoufags were baiting when they compared Saitama acting in self defense to garou's actual hundreds of cases of assault.

Attached: stand.png (800x1138, 821K)

What’s a sandnig armor?

Gayro is a horrible character and ruined the manga.

FUCK Jobrou

Seems you're still stuck in the DSK arc and are unaware that stories "progress" as they go on, ever heart of that? The moral and comment of the authors is never revealed early in the manga. Time and examples have to go through to demonstrate the authors criticisms and complexity of his viewpoint than your retarded onedimensional brain can handle.

They don't just ditch conventions and powerful points they set up in the earlier and developing chapters of the story though. That'd be disjointed and retarded. No you keep those things in mind as the story explores different and more controversial or deeper points so that you have those anchoring points to look back on to get a comprehensive view of the world the author is trying to build. Anything more?

Why is Saitama so funny and cute?

Attached: saitama clueless.jpg (600x849, 98K)

>im gonna punch you
he's based too.

Gouketsu slaps Garou

It would be a fair fight OP, boros has far more raw power but garou can evolve and by far has the skill and speed advantage. It really comes down too how much boros faffles about letting garou get stronger, so if a fast fight then boros wins, in an attrition it goes too garou.

Attached: ignorant saitama.jpg (600x849, 106K)

not canon

How far off from Garou VS Saitama in Murata manga?

You realize that the majority of the Monster Raid goes out of it's way to show that the heroes are doing their best in an apocalyptic scenario and gives actual praise to their efforts right? You are conflating the story showing how some heroes are absolute bottom feeders in it for the fame like Red nose, and confusing it for an indictment on the entire institution.

We even get a scene showing a previously disgraced character like Snek coming to the aid of a man who both beat him and scorned his occupation. Heroes are more complex than you're giving it any credit for as a theme and concept in this manga/webcomic. Ironically, you're mindset is just as binary and lacking in nuance as Garou's. Thinking that just because there are bad parts of the HA that the story is saying that it's all bad.

Attached: 30.png (835x1200, 907K)

>ONE says everything in the manga is canon
cope

You dumb nigger, he's telling you his methods are actually effective and a situation he wishes to create does not offer freedom for evil individuals to do as they like due to them living in "terror". People who rely on others like heroes really do have the freedom to condone evil and live a carefree life thinking others will protect their weak asses. Read the whole rant not just your picture and headcanon.
Heroes do create a false sense of peace and good, this is a fact in OPM. They also assume a role that prides itself with unfalthering moral based on this grupation. They do not have the capability or competence to assume such a position in society, jet they depict themselves as undefeatable and unquestionable. That's their standards of a flawless identity, learn to think and read cretin.

Attached: 260.jpg (600x848, 151K)

How about actually communicating with the guy who KILLED said threats and helped normal people? Oh, right, it's so hard. Even harder than recognizing Saitama and his power because your hero ass is too retarded to go beyond the gag. Rather push Saitama away and talk slander about Garou kidnapping kids he actually saved.

Garou is not a mindless weapon, or even a member of another species, he's a human with an exceptionally strong attachment to humanity, who wields heroic ideals just like many other characters and he needed help himself. The only problem is heroes barring Saitama succumb to fear easily, are too fixated on killing anything that challenges them because it's their "routine" of justice, which is fucked up and shouldn't be the case, and too narrow-minded to see beyond a facade and show empathy.

>Heroes do create a false sense of peace and good,
They save people who can't spend their lives learning how to fight monsters to protect themselves. Garou is the one who thinks heroes have to do more than just fight monsters and instead solve societal issues but that's just his idealism clouding his observation of reality.

His ultimate goal is world peace, heroes are incapable of doing this in his eyes so he chose the monster route himself. I can't help you read a story and understand it as well.

saitama doesn't give a fuck

>Anything more?
Yes, stop daydreaming and get a reading comprehension. The story is neither over nor concluded but it has a very clear piramid of values which you'd very much all like to dump on the same plain.

Attached: pGCJIX8CD.txt.jpg (600x848, 121K)

Too be fair he has the counter argument that is saitama, who actually is strong enough too stop all wars and shit, why do you think he becomes a hero after this arc?

Which part is daydreaming? And which values am I misunderstanding? Be specific, otherwise fuck off. Obviously ONE isn't telling the kind of edgy one-dimensional fanfiction you're trying to spin, garoutoddler.

Attached: 1522286141348.gif (606x700, 463K)

OPM's heroes at large are just monster killing bots with no empathy except towards their personal agenda (muh sister, muh Genus) and their own faction (heroes). Saitama and Garou are the only characters who've mentally reached out to the person they're saving instead of just physically saving them.

>by far has the speed advantage
>source: dude trust me

Fubuki getting raped when?

>Too be fair he has the counter argument that is saitama
He doesn't even accept that Saitama is a hero so I don't see how this is a counter-argument.

>solve societal issues
No faggot he thinks they're bad for societal issues. Hero is a chosen occupation not something you're born as. They can always fuck off or learn to do their thing by not chosing an already set up and defined gig. That's why Saitama found it fascinating that Garou chose to go around challenging heroes while calling himself a monster and compared him to himself when he started to randomly call himself a hero. What Saitama chose to call himself was not born from a cliche he chose to be a part of, so someone doing his own thing is fascinating to him. It's this cliched perception and role that Garou finds "bad for society" and he expects them to solve nothing, he only thinks they're in the way you imbecile. Learn the difference or read the story again.

And about his goal, yes it is his vision of world peace. What of it? In his mind he's capable of making sure individuals do not commit crimes in a societal state where they are constantly in fear of punishment due to terror. I guess you never had classes on tyrannic despotism in school, maybe you should go back and get educated a bit.

If a half assed guy like saitama can get the exact results he wants just by doing hero shit why can't he? It's explicitly because he thinks saitama is a faker, but strong enough too do what he wants is why it works. Some random schmuck pretending too be a hero can achieve his goal, so what about an actual hero?

GENOSFAGS RISE UP!

>another dumb delusonial moralfag

How do we not understand that Garou's viewpoint is a flawed one? Why else would he be a villain in the story that needs to be stopped or corrected?

Garou does accept Saitama more than any other hero.
His "some hero you turned out to be" because unlike most others Saitama showed mercy, understanding and actually doesn't want to kill him is an expression of surprise. Saitama fits his ideal quite closely and would do so perfectly if only he could explain what kind of hero he wants to be in any way that doesn't involve repeating the same old It's A Hobby.

>How about actually communicating
Garou was told to stop his hunt and fuck off many times. It was him who literally FORCED the heroes to treat him as a monster. Monsters get killed and he knows it very well.
>Garou is not a mindless weapon
It's worse, he is a mentally unstable manchild without sense of reality.
>exceptionally strong attachment to humanity
Who does nothing to help humanity except when monsters get in his way.
Wait, now you have to become friends with the victims to be a hero? Most heroes have shown legitimate care for the people they save. That's what really matters regarding their intentions.

>Which part is daydreaming?
This here
>They don't just ditch conventions and powerful points they set up in the earlier and developing chapters of the story though.
They, as in ONE I think you mean, does however. It's hard to sometimes realize what the real point of a scene is especially when you're not very intelligent like in your case. There is this thing called "set up" and sometimes a dumbass like you can mistake it for the point of the story. Conversations and rants depicted in a heroic light earlier in the manga become an object of criticism and comedy later. Take Mumen for example, he was depicted as rather heroic in the DSK arc however in the following chapters on several different occassions, both with Mumen and other situations, ONE gives you a clear criticism of a behavior and viewpoint fitting Mumens. Same with Glasses and Darkshine. They are searching for meaning, in a moment when they think they got it and are breaking through something they get oblitherated due to completely missing the point of their own capability and self, their purpose, what they're suposed to change or strive towards.

>How about actually communicating
He only listened to Saitama after he was utterly defeated

Nig I'd be careful using the word "manchild" when posting in the manner that you do. It come off, how do I say it, ironic to the observer you know.

Could the Borosfags, Garoufags, and Amai Maskfags kindly fuck off back to the DBZ general where you can spam your "CHAD XD" bullshit to your heart's content

Don’t forget that Garou became outright suicidal after Saitama’s speech crush his worldview.

That's not an argument, garoufag. I'm sorry all I could get from you is an emotional response. What can I do, Garou IS a manchild.

>No faggot he thinks they're bad for societal issues
Garou's premise is false, by nature the minority protects the majority in real life as well as in this story. If everyone can't be their own protector someone else will fill that role, heroes are such an entity. Garou blames heroes for all kinds of problems not directly related to them and he's shown to be overreaching in that regard.

>a half assed guy like saitama can get the exact results he wants just by doing hero shit why can't he?
I don't think Garou would become a hero as an occupation, fighting monsters however can be done by his own volition.
>Garou does accept Saitama more than any other hero.
Not really, he's confused that Saitama even calls himself a hero and cannot reconcile his ideals with Saitama's statements and mindset. That quote you gave him is just him further lamenting that when the page before he outright said he couldn't call that (saitama) a hero.

You don't need to become friends with them. But you have to do more than just kill. Heroes are symbols and powerful people, they could and should use their power to guide and mentally reach out to people who genuinely need help or encouragement. Killing monsters and/or only physically saving / dragging people away is no different from the most basic mercenary work. It's not what a true hero is.

Just read the Salmon extra chapter if you want OPM's image of a true hero spelled out for you. ONE does propagate it very blatantly with Saitama anyway.

Forgot to say not him but I thought you'd figure that out yourself. Guess not since you're an endangered manchild.

Literally didn’t happen.

Saitama was the only hero who was willing to speak to Garou and help him after defeating him, retard. Everyone else was only interested in getting rid of him and reacted with lethal force to Garou challenging them. No one else aside from Saitama wanted to only defeat Garou and help him except for Bang, and even he had to ask for his brother to come as not to "accidentally" kill his own student.

Yes, no and yes.

Garou can't even beat Arifureta MC

>Take Mumen for example, he was depicted as rather heroic in the DSK arc however in the following chapters on several different occassions, both with Mumen and other situations, ONE gives you a clear criticism of a behavior and viewpoint fitting Mumens. Same with Glasses and Darkshine. They are searching for meaning, in a moment when they think they got it and are breaking through something they get oblitherated due to completely missing the point of their own capability and self, their purpose, what they're suposed to change or strive towards.

Holy shit. How do you miss the entire point this thoroughly while being so smug and condescending? All to justify garou's obviously flawed viewpoint. Also "comedy"? Nothing about what garou did to Mumen specifically had a comedic tone. That was to show garou as a ruthless threat who wouldnt be moved by "good" heroes like Mumen. As for people like him: they're heroic and usually surprising those around them with that heroism (ie. Snek and Lightning Max). It's bravery, however foolish. People observing them are usually engaging in cowardice and end up calling out for help from heroes too(ie. Suiryu).

this fucking exchange

Attached: 1521536838154.png (308x325, 121K)

S-saitama-kun!

Attached: 4.png (747x295, 52K)

Isn)t the cape supposed to be a trashbag?

At that point Garou had shown he couldn't be reasoned with, won't answer to logic or reason, and had gone on a rampage. You can't pretend that people not willing to give Garou any consideration after he's spent a week or so resisting any and all attempts to be rational is somehow the fault of the heroes.

>Garou's premise is false, by nature the minority protects the majority in real life as well as in this story.
Only you're a complete pathetic idiot and that's not the case in nature. In nature those who do not belong to a pack with strong members to protect the weak (women, children and elders, not manchildren they are not to be protected) are exterminated by nature. If they are not exterminated as being of beta genes it's because they joined a formed society, city culture or something designed to nulify the rules of nature and protect the inferior speciments. In these enviroments is where in history and reality, the same as in OPM, evil is born. Degenerates and weaklings by nature tend to have a fucked up perception or reality and are often oportunistic and dishonorable, just like in OPM. They also think such methods are justified somehow.
>Garou blames heroes for all kinds of problems not directly related to them
He sees heroes as the personification of those problems he sees as the major ones, not ALL problems. But given their dominant and important role in the OPM universe, even if he were to blame them for everything it would make sense since they hold a position equivalent of that of a ruling party. He does not however but does what I said, you're just sperging like an autist for whatever reason. Why does this character upset you so much? You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him, you start this shit every single thread.

Cant wait for this in murata's version. I want the cool bishounen illusion to break again.

Attached: 1561953551134.png (835x1200, 807K)

Remember when demon level monsters were intimidating?

no?

>Only you're a complete pathetic idiot and that's not the case in nature.
I see Humans aren't a part of nature and how our society works isn't how """Nature""" would have wanted it to work. Keep seething Garoufag, I'm not reading the rest of your drivel.

You're utterly dumb and can't even read the tone that should be very obvious to comprehend. Garou is saying "You're not going to kill me? Some hero you turned out to be..." to Saitama because showing mercy is exactly what Garou believes a true hero should do. Saitama is unlike other "heroes". Garou talked about heroes being cruel more than once and Saitama, who is powerful but merciful, breaking that mold completely led to Garou recognizing him more than any other hero he's met.

That's like expecting policemen to help you mentally. It's the psychiatrist work.
Following Amai Mask's ideals of the hero image is more than enough for the heroes in order to convey hope, safety and encouragement.
No matter how much you seethe and call me a manchild Garou will still be a manchild. Cope.

>You're utterly dumb
I'm not the one mistaking Garou's line in that page as invalidating the entire rant he just had about how Saitama couldn't possibly be a hero.

You cant expect any hero that ISNT saitama to realistically let him off though. Or try to sit down and have a chat with him. The one that tried to give him a chance got thrashed as shown with Mumen. And Bang going easy on him was shown to be a mistake, too because he kept on rampaging. It took a literal unmovable force to slap him down to size to get him to see reason. Tell me who else he would've listened to? I'm curious.

If the other heroes were as strong as Saitama they wouldn't try to kill him either. It's not a matter of principles.

I have more...

Attached: yeah, no.jpg (959x853, 142K)

That's completely wrong. At that point Garou was literally pouring his heart out, dropping his facade altogether and revealing his good and idealistic side, calmly talking to Saitama, smiling at his old teacher gently and even had the support of a kid who was previously a dumb hero fanboy and grew more balls than some pros thanks to Garou.

Never, ever did heroes try to defeat and help him with the exception of Bang and Saitama. Only kill him. Even when Garou was at his most vulnerable/open and with Saitama, who defeated him, present, they completely ignored the latter and zeroed in on a summary execution idea.

exactly, Saitama is so distant from the hero world, so he doesn't realize how much trouble Garou caused, he doesn't see him like a potentially unbeatable sociopath, but a somewhat strong punk

>ever did heroes try to defeat and help him with the exception of Bang and Saitama. Only kill him
mumen rider did and look how that turned out

> Also "comedy"? Nothing about what garou did to Mumen specifically had a comedic tone.
Criticism AND comedy. But seeing Mumen get his face bashed in was funny to some anons, don't be so judgemental.
The comedy I mentioned lies in characters like Bone, Moth fag and that guy who got hit by Fubuki's car. Plenty of others of the same kind to be had from start to finish.
>That was to show garou as a ruthless threat who wouldnt be moved by "good" heroes like Mumen.
Actually it was to show how not to behave in a certain situation, that was the real message of that chapter. As always you have 0 reading comprehension. If Mumen yelled out to Garou and provoked him to a duel he would have solved the situation honorable. He would have ended up on his knees from a blow and spared himself the cruelty of the beating just like TTVegetarian. He would have also saved the tank tops, you saw scenes like that thousants of times in manga, anime and other media. But he instead attacked from the back dishonorably and got his heroic face bashed in. Not the right or smart way to act at all in the given situation and a clear message and criticism from ONE.

>calmly talking to Saitama, smiling at his old teacher gently
You call sperging out and spending 90% of the conversation screaming about reign's of terror calm?

I accept your concession.

I accept you're a deluded fanboy who thinks that a fictional character shown to be full of shit had a point.

Attached: lol i dont knwo you.jpg (584x409, 51K)

alrighty. you and i have different interpretations of the same situations with varying degrees of cynicism is what ill concede to.

Attached: lmao who gives a fuck.jpg (584x253, 32K)

Not an argument.

Attached: see this...i dont give a fuck.jpg (575x463, 61K)

Mumen Rider didn't. He didn't reach out to Garou and never tried to communicate with him after actually defeating him fair and square. He just told him to "stop because fighting is bad lol and you're just a thug outmatched by heroes", which is just him pushing his own pseudo-angelic agenda and completely ignoring Garou's side. The moment Garou refused to give up, Mumen's words flew out the window.

You failed to make one when you failed to understand how society works.

>WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY
I see. Please tell me more.

Garou is passionate when he talks about his plan and completely calm after when he's talking to Saitama, yes. The only ones sperging there are heroes who are screaming to kill him on the spot, something about kidnapping children, whom Garou actually saved, and actually lamenting a human guy genuinely wanting to live again.

>pseudo-angelic agenda
I kek'd hard. Based post.

Get well soon ONE.

Attached: i trust him.png (252x378, 54K)

You're the retard who can't follow the events in order or understand that Garou's reaction there was prompted solely by Saitama answering a loaded question with "it's just a hobby" and Garou still thought Saitama was going to kill him at that time. Saitama's actions speak for themselves though and Garou ultimately recognizes that. He is strong and merciful like a true hero should be. If he could also verbally explain what kind of hero he wants to be he'd be exactly like Garou's ideal.

>angry man child beats up hero doing their job, saving lives
>"just reach out to him man"
Zombieman shits on Garou motives, but he didn't listen because he was stronger, he only had a change of heart after fighting Saitama because of how utterly outmatched he was.

Garou is a retarded manchild, who beats heroes wishing an inch of their life because he was bullied as a kid and hates the successful for not being perfect, despite the fact that their only job is to exterminate monster, saving countless lives doing so

Anyone who would've defeated Garou and genuinely reached out to help him after that. Only Saitama did. Bang could've tried to as well but got interrupted. Bang is more convoluted in his communication with people he should be close to though. His students have to decipher his fists and what he means by beating them up.

Attached: Back pain.jpg (424x893, 96K)

>lulz I'll start a sperg debate and den I'll like shoehorn my own one sentance conclusion HAHA btfo
Not him and could you stop shitting up these threads every single time? Your pathetic asshurt agenda towards a fictional character is more transparent, pathetic and underage than literally every single shipping war in history if Yea Forums.
You're the manchild who spends 24/7 actually baiting people into arguments over the same topic over and over on a chinese basketweaving forum. And who's your object of criticism? Oh boy, a overidealised ripped fighter character who literally beat the shit out of a cast of comical characters in a manga and got away with it by being depicted heroically. Jesus Christ write this down on your resume please. You make me feel ashamed for even responding to you.

DECIPHER HIS FISTS
MY FUCKING SIDES HOLY FUCK

>I've got lower back pain
don't we all

>muh baitfag boogeyman
Please stop this nonsense.

Zombieman didn't even understand Garou's motives and should keep his "muh Genus" mouth shut when it comes to discussing concepts like good and evil in general. Zombieman succumbed to fear and could neither defeat Garou nor wanted to reach out to him at any point, calling him an "outsider" like the stupid, narrow-minded zombie who can't do anything but spout sophistry when under pressure.

>same shit every thread
Kys

This.

Sadly, if it were not for that endless back and forth, those tread would be nothing more then PL fagging

Garoufags BTFO'd best day of my life

sounds almost like togashi (while in reality plays dragonquest all day)

Attached: 1561749406039.jpg (1315x584, 194K)

Better than sperging tl;dr by some manchild who behaves like he got assraped by a fictional character.

Based Garou btfo'ing seething retards who blindly wank monster killing mercs and dumb Boros spics

last word

Garou's my husbando.

Attached: mg.png (260x210, 64K)

Fuck off he is mine get someone else