This sucks!

This sucks!

Attached: 11896649-1104646563411407.jpg (1074x1500, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiaki_J._Konaka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tsuritama is better

so does your mom but you don't see me complaining LOL!

What happened to that woman who was looking for Bakumon?

Why does Mimi look like she is about to ara ara an unsuspecting shota.

4 movies and a bad animation, only Toei to make this

tri was a fucking abomination

You know, looking back, the original series never had good animation either. Even Tamers animation is hot fucking trash.

Wasted opportunity

Bad taste.

I don't think I watched this past the first or second movie. Everyone says it sucks so I probably didn't miss much.

Even if it sucked overall, there was a few fun bits.

Attached: giphy.gif (540x304, 1.87M)

Take the habupill Yea Forumsnons.
Digimon lives on, but not through the anime.
A reminder that Habu is working with Kakudo and Konaka for one of the next digimon geimus.

Attached: 1562819220290.png (1152x416, 108K)

Why will anyone complain for that?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-02-26-17.png (854x480, 388K)

I think if they cut the run time by literally half, it would be a master piece and Digimon kino.

So Tai will marry Meiko instead off Sora, does that make "Tai x Sora" fans feel any better?

wrong faggot

hol up.... Konaka is back on digimon??

Adventure 02 in 2027 Sora will marry Matt I don't know if TK and Kari will be together

They didn't in 02.
Already said they don't plan to change 02 ending at the beginning of Tri since that will be asshole move against 02 director.

Oh, new movie will be out next year. Probably to fix shit from Tri movie.

P.S: Taichi finally received digidestined device upgrade

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-02-27-21.png (854x480, 456K)

Yes Habu is the producer of all recent digimon games and in this tweet he says he first wants to talk with Konaka and Kakudo before answer the questions about the next game.
Konaka kino is back on the menu.
He already had kakudo the director of OG adventures as advisor for the upcoming digimon survive.

Wait I'm confused. Can you links wiki page with Konakas bio, what games has he worked on? Because I'll definitely check them out.
I've only ever watched a couple of episodes of OG Digimon as a 5 year old but somehow I feel a much closer, familial connection to it than Pokemon. I'm going to get nostalgia explosions when the new film arrives.

Attached: 1560709509244.png (259x194, 10K)

Chiaki J. Konaka is the writer of digimon tamers, which is known as the the best series in the franchise together with OG adventures.
He is also known for by the average user as the guy who was the mainwriter of serial experiment Lain, Texnolyze and the Big O.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiaki_J._Konaka

Attached: 54404.jpg (225x350, 21K)

Chiaki should have written Tri, he could have improved the plot of Homeostasis vs Yggdrasil