Have children

have children

Attached: 1555619274697.jpg (1280x720, 291K)

have sex with your children

Have sex

with consenting children

Attached: 1563002912368.png (1300x922, 2.06M)

Once I get a steady job

Have children with children?

No, thanks.

if your own children don't consent to sex I have really bad news

How babby made?

>ITT: kissless perverted anons dreaming about a family
Sad

that's why you fuck them before they know how to say no

I'm ready, doctor.

I'm only interested in a 2D family. 3D kids are monsters.

taming monsters sounds pretty kinky

Its my goal in life.

Nice try Abe, I ain't falling for that shitty bait.

But there's no such thing as a 2D family irl.

But I don't have an imouto to impregnate.

Attached: imouto womb.jpg (612x349, 91K)

What do you think mangaka experience if not parenthood of their characters?

Of course

I can't have children. You see, I've got this rare condition called being only average and having no interesting qualities

>Aniki's cum

Attached: 1495247844686.png (1600x900, 597K)

Did you feel anything about those drawings you used to make with crayons when you were a child? No, a drawing is just a door to your mind, not a real person. There's no comparison between fiction and reality.

That's not rare, I got it too.

ah, so you have autism. I see...

Fuck children.

based

Are you saying that average people can't get married and have children? I have bad news, user.

Attached: 1541806121116.jpg (1577x994, 149K)

and deleted

I legit hate parents who take kids to stores and the little shits start whining and crying and demanding this and that.

I want to just hit the kids, to just shut them the fuck up.

And then I realize I'm not fit to be a parent.

underrated post

The issue with 2D girls in general is people projecting their ideas of beauty onto objects, making the most beautiful thing they can imagine. When you make the most beautiful thing you can imagine, you're stuck half way into the Pygmalion myth; you'll never get your happy ending

Attached: slide_3.jpg (960x720, 96K)

I sense you are going to have... triplets, and all boys. Congratulations, dad

Everyone thinks like that until they get their own.

I know a few waifufags who are happily married and even some have dropped the waifu/husbando act. There's nothing time can't cure, at the end everyone cherish the idea of being together with someone real.

Can I have that one?

No

Hai douzo.

Attached: 1545414574323.jpg (720x720, 94K)

Sorry dude, but you're not Dale or live in the same dimension as her.

How/Where can I get a kid gf? Preferably one exactly like . Please no joke/meme replies, I'm already depressed enough.

Go back to the past when you used to be kid and grow some balls.

I hear the FBI is handing them out

I missed out on romance and love in my 10s and 20s. But that doesn't mean I can't find a cute girl now and experience all those first times. I would always treat her well and with respect and I would buy her all the cute clothes and snacks she wants (if it's a cute girl like Misha).

If they hand out cute 2D Misha gfs, sign me up!

I will about 10 of them (white, aryan).

Let's ask the real question, anons. If you had the choice, with which anime girl would you start a family?

Attached: 1552865354926.jpg (1984x2611, 1.99M)

Well, then you better start building that time machine to help your past self to get the courage to not be such a lame and boring boy in the future, tho since you are still the same dude now I guess it means you failed again. Suck to be you.

Noa.

With myself.

Any reason in particular you're so rude and unhelpful? If you're not gonna be nice, don't post.

I'm trying.

Attached: 1501417682420.png (747x600, 277K)

Sorry, you have pedo vibes and I can't help it.

Raildex preggoanon? How could you?

Attached: 1558266277131.png (640x688, 321K)

The fuck is wrong with you? I'm normal.

I mean

>How/Where can I get a kid gf?
You look kind of weird for making that post, you have to understand that.

I mean a girl like Misha though.

Youd make a better parent than those people

If I have to pick one? Right now? Without a shadow of a doubt? Vivio.

Attached: 1423374166173.jpg (744x1052, 375K)

So, you mean a fictional gf? Okay then, do as every waifufag does and pretend you have one, easy peasy.

That's a child, dude. How about you pick a woman your size?

if you married the anime girl version of yourself and had a kid with her(you), would the kid be a younger copy of yourself or a separate entity? considering that the anime girl version of you has the exact same chromosomes except for the pair 23, which is xx instead of xy.

Yes?

Attached: The ultimate 2D dream that I'll never wake up from.jpg (170x183, 11K)

Mya nee would be a great mom.

Im a midget, you fucking ableist cis normalfag nigger

My children would be me, but better. With each further generation the progeny is refined and improved until a perfect version of me is achieved.

You would make a great parent

I would marry Noa. I wish I had a girlfriend like her...

Old enough to fight in a mixed martial arts contest and coughing blood, old enough to breed, if her ovaries are still okay and not pounded into mush.

Don't mind if I do.

Attached: 1321154384311.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Fuck off Juju

Attached: Loli attack.gif (500x281, 2.67M)

Reminder that you're never going to be a father.

>they predicted the outcome of their relationship
who are those guys again?

damn right
3dpds fucking suck and real children are a hassle

Attached: 431648723.png (585x260, 107K)

What would it be/feel like if Sacchan was your girlfriend? What if her mother found out?

BEING A FREAK

I want to have a qt little girl and take her for ice cream and buy her toys...but if i have a boy i will dump it into the nearest church, god little boys are so fucking annoying and pricks

Dude, you can't have Sacchan, Noa, Misha AND Kaos as your girlfriends. You have to focus your efforts on one, otherwise you'll never get anywhere.

???
I only love Sacchan, so I don't know what you're talking about. I would date Noa though if I had the chance and Kaos and Misha are also cute. If there was a way to get all of them as girlfriends, I would do anything to make it a reality...

I was just helping another user, user.

Attached: 1528144295434.gif (500x374, 1.45M)

N-No

Attached: 56E3BB32-ED26-48D8-A9D0-EE92C84CE6F0.jpg (633x758, 120K)

I think it would be pretty surreal for that user to date a drawing. Imagine him walking on the streets while talking with himself.

I love you

It wouldn't be weird to date Noa or even Sacchan. In fact, it would be the cutest, purest and most pleasant thing in the world. It would be like heaven!!!

Imagine that user buys two ice-creams and sits alone in a park, talks with his invisible gf and tries to give her the ice cream, but the ice-cream falls to the ground and user pretends it didn't happen and proceeds to eat his ice-cream, smiling. It would be creepy, but maybe to him it would be like heaven.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you on drugs?

I always think exactly like this when doing things. Huh.

I'm just joking, while giving you a point of view about how others think about waifufags, for fun.

Smart choice tripfag

But the smartest character in Shingeki no Kyojin says you shouldn't

Attached: Zeke Jaeger.jpg (1000x1740, 569K)

That's a namefag, tripfag is something more complicated.

What is it like to date Noa?

Pretty much like

Why are real women such ugly annoying whores?

Attached: 1536627770954.png (784x720, 972K)

Someone just called, it's your mother. She wants to talk to you about something.

Dilate

The only drug Juju is on is her father's cock.

I don't want to pass on my horrible genes. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, let alone an innocent child.

Expensive.

This shit has been going on for quite a while now and you dumbfucks are still feeding the obvious troll.

Attached: 1437327651169.png (300x300, 16K)

Modern age women suck

I prefer a imoutowife

Attached: 1561774403844.png (1920x1948, 1.75M)

Thread was shit from the beginning, who cares.

What a lucky father.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Honestly if I had a gf like Noa, I wouldn't care. Just being with her would be enough. I'd buy her anything she needs to be happy, be it new clothes, a new smartphone, ... whatever will make her like me. She is so perfect and cute and I love her so much!!!

Why don't you put all those thoughts to work and get a proper real gf so you can feel fulfilled?

Why are children so erotic?

Attached: 1556244379020.gif (600x338, 1.1M)

Is alright to have with your imouto?

Attached: 1561669290861 (1).jpg (1280x1256, 230K)

Ok I'll start, will you be my gf?

Because I'm not allowed around the elementary school anymore.

Imoutofags are disgusting.

I would, but getting a Noa gf isn't so easy... I wish Noa was real!

No, I'm happily taken, but keep trying with someone else

I like the way that she breathes.

>real girl says to stop liking 2D and get a real gf
>ask real girl to be gf
>she says no

Attached: You are an idiot.png (707x678, 457K)

People say that if you make a wish on a shooting star your wish will become true, but that only works will small realistic wishes, therefore your only option is to become the shooting star. Go to space, get out of your spaceship and descend to earth as quickly as you can, then you will get te power to make your dreams come true... if you survive. You're welcome.

Literally perfection. One day I will make her mine!

Attached: wataten-48.jpg (1280x720, 469K)

I love kids

Attached: 1559864438475.jpg (600x705, 48K)

You are not old enough to post here.

Attached: 1550773244173.jpg (1261x1000, 151K)

2new

based

I see mods still haven't realised that 2D children don't exist. They will get there one day.

Facebook is two tabs down your browser, user.

Is this bait.

True if big.

Your posts are really retarded and/or lame lately, is it finally getting to you?

trannies aren't real girls

His birthday was yesterday.

cute
not cute at all

>leaving your kid at home alone/with a stranger at all during their early childhood development
That's how we ended up with so many trannies. Just ignore the kid and understand that a parent has to do what they have to do

Why the fuck would this get deleted.

I agree, but that poster is a real girl.

cutting off his dick didn't make him a girl

not this time abe-san

Attached: 5C3EE09E-904F-4326-8BE4-C71C94424726.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Can you keep your bizarre tranny obsession on Yea Forums?

I never even opened Yea Forums. I don't play computer games.

Another poor soul scarred by Westermarck forever.

Attached: yes.png (495x284, 146K)

I want to make little brats with Sakurako.

Attached: 1553477075554.jpg (668x1080, 96K)

Are mods closeted pedophiles? Naked children are not sexy, so they are SFW.

She's a child she can't get pregnant.

Not with that attitude

Not with any attitude. She's a kid and you are mentally I'll.

There's always a chance. You just have to keep trying.

Youngest mother was six (6). Though this is not real life so the sky is the limit.

And here you are arguing with the mentally ill, it says a lot more about you desu.

is this aniki at the power of 2?

Hinamatsuri
Hina appears out of nowhere, makes tons of demands, only shows gratitude to him on a whim or when other girls behave better in front of him
Runaway girl who finds a new father.

Latina
Constantly calls dale by his first name, Introduces him to her father, moves in with him, gets a job to support him, hangs on his every word
Orphaned girl who decides to grow up and land a husband.

No!

I was fooling around with that user, but it wasn't my intention to bait, so nope.

Mods are fags, same as ever.

>Introduces him to her father
How do you introduce someone to a dead man.

I don't understand what you're saying, in case you're saying I'm boring you then sorry, the rest of the thread is pretty monotone anyways and maybe you're more used to that style of posting.

Don't worry user, they are married with their cartoons since they still have a kid's mind. They can't hurt nobody.

Having a wife or girlfriend like Misha would be the cleanest, best pleasure. Change my mind.

That's why you beat them into shape so they learn to treat you with respect.

Who the hell is even Misha anyways?

Try a search engine you fag.

Your posts used to be a bit more entertaining but when you post in these threads it's like you suddenly become a one-trick pony.
>the rest of the thread is pretty monotone anyways and maybe you're more used to that style of posting.
Why so defensive?

I don't care that much, wondering why are you talking about an unrelated character here the most.

Cute girl from the maid show.

I haven't mentioned her even once.
Could somebody be mentioning a loli because we are in a loli thread? I will let you figure this out by yourself, big boy.

Only if you're ethically retarded

>Your posts used to be a bit more entertaining
Is that so? Maybe it has something to do with me not being angry with you anymore, I'm also sleepy. Sorry for not being able to make you smile, user.

This isn't a loli thread tho, still I'm sorry, I thought you were the same delusional waifufag from before.

Still haven't changed my mind b t w

>with you
Sorry to disappoint but I'm not who usually argues with you, but I happen to stumble upon your arguments regularly.

She isn't real, therefore it wouldn't be a pleasure to live with that fantasy mindset, since your reality will end up hitting you sooner or later.

I appreciate your concern, user. I'm fine really, guess I can't get the best of me if I'm not feeling it. Sweet dreams

By taking him to the place her father died,
Most people find significance in treating a dead loved with a modicum of the respect they had when they were alive. This includes visiting graves to introduce new friends and spouses.

She's real. Next.

>obvious troll.
nothing wrong with encouraging anons to fuck and make children

>2019
>people are still replying to Juju

OP is a loli talking about making lolis and shotas.
But I'm curious what did you think the thread was about.

>all these lolis getting deleted
why the hate? we just want to make cute daughterus

Attached: 1551094486622.png (1213x976, 1.41M)

there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to take any of these girls as brides

Attached: 1551265685205.jpg (1920x1080, 943K)

It depends on whether or not they're virgins.

I dunno user, I really can't imagine what I possibly though this thread was going to be about. Certainly not about a currently airing show, nope, the idea didn't appear inside my mind at all.

Attached: 1549754001260.jpg (817x1200, 174K)

Imagine marrying Char-chan and trying to impregnate her every single night but failing miserably every time because her young, pre pubescent child body is not ready to bear a child.

haha wow wouldn't that just suck am I right?

then you should use show name next time, otherwise everyone will assume it's a loli bread not a show bread

Rem

Attached: nekoraws_ReZero_kara_Hajimeru_Isekai_Seikatsu_Memory_Snow_BD720pAAC23.35.28923.41.670.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Imagine user waking up after that dream and his face becoming more sadder and sadder by the minute until tears come out.

You can also call the mods to deal with the off-topic posters.

Yeah, think of the tonnes of semen you'd waste inside her tiny, cute, pink, perfect slit she calls a cunny without any effects whatsoever.

I want to make cute daughterus with my cute daughteru.

good luck, especially since going off-topic is one of the core parts of 4chins

Impossible dreams will not get you anywhere.

But there's a lot of manchilds crying already, then something must be going alright. See

Isn't it past your bedtime?

you think mods remove off top pics? delusional
some pics were just risque

Attached: .png (553x530, 143K)

Yes, what are you, my parents?

Attached: 1510856055358.png (500x460, 25K)

Then why are the manchilds crying, user? I think it would be better if you explain that to them instead of me, be a good user!

Dont have children.

Attached: 10.png (259x224, 13K)

I want to give loli Jahy-sama a bath.

Attached: 1562957715321.png (660x872, 758K)

link posts this applies to
it's just a negro who wanted to make uchimusume thread mad at anons for not posting about other lolis

I think that's like easy mode for most of these people lol

How do you expect me to love a child unconditionally when I don't even love myself

Attached: 1561144923649.png (1200x800, 258K)

Need have sex to have children, need to have a girlfriend to have sex

Attached: D98B3BFB-C4B5-4A29-9A7E-2AEF51DBB535.jpg (600x456, 29K)

This. Imagine having 3D daughterus, that would be awful.

Attached: 3Ddaughters.webm (640x1260, 1.32M)

agreed, have sex

I did yesterday, now what?

Imagine sneaking up on her and just licking her cute feet

Attached: 1557634657081.png (622x641, 379K)

Why is a man child crying about man child? Why don't you redditors find words more meaningful instead of spam buzzwords.

dilate

of course. if you can't do it for yourself then do it for the small creatures that depend on you

Attached: 1558138599343.png (794x756, 398K)

some people are always mad at removing pics
though this time a lot of them weren't nearly risque enough to get removed, so their displeasure is understandable

Attached: 1540531830243.jpg (480x433, 25K)

>*mad at anons for

Manchild is a buzzword? Also the first time I hear about that term was here.

Well, they were lolicons and also going off-topic, who cares about them.

ayy lmao
the creature on the left is otherwordly

I will see myself out

Kill yourself pedophiles

Just report and ignore the pedofaggots, user.

>lolicons
why would you be ITT, mister totally not a lolicon?
>going off-topic
2new

Yes it is a buzzword now, because you faggots always call anyone a manchild when they don't agree with you. It's no different than Russian bot.

There is literally nothing wrong with being attracted to sexy children

Attached: 8A1A4D671F0D435F938CF492A475C0D1.jpg (1066x1165, 200K)

I find age-gap stories wonderful and interesting, my cup of tea.

Hey woah, what are you talking about? I would never suggest removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples. Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.

Attached: 1551007059780.jpg (1280x1851, 134K)

Attached: ayy.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I don't get you pedocucks, no one likes real children, lolicon isnt to pandering that we should legalize fucking children, 2D will always be better than 3D, fuck off back to resetera or Twitter.

purely platonic interest, amiright?

>3D
Gross. 3D will always be PD.

Alien children can be cute too.

>wah, wah, why are pedophiles posting off-topic stuff in my off-topic thread about sexy children.

Attached: 1551375959677.jpg (962x1284, 210K)

Let's see, you are a 20+ dude who still likes underage characters, watch cartoons and likes the idea of a waifu, but you are not a manchild?

>thinking fiction and reality are two seperate entities for us

what the fuck are you doing on this board, cazzy

Because they aren't real imagine finding a drawing similar to a real kid.

>that spooky scary skeleton on the left
Kill it before it buds.

Attached: budding.jpg (330x330, 15K)

Are you saying you don't like the idea of a daddyhusband?

no, people on Yea Forums hate anime

What are yall doing here

Attached: 54432564_2212292002166080_5977242149744279552_n.jpg (719x499, 41K)

I like it, I don't use 'lolicon' like an insult though

If you think you're goign to scare anyone with your stupid lolicon porn then you're wrong. The only thing you're goign to accomplish is to get the thread to be deleted and you banned.

>Watching cartoons is being a manchild
>Not getting triggered over a drawing is manchild
>calls other Anons a manchild, but browses a site that is literally about discussing cartoons.
Thank you for proving my point

if you are fat and ugly you are not having children
you are spreading your disease

kill yourself and your fugly little shits
life already made it obvious you should not have kids but like cancer
and herpes you just keep spreading

>lolis will cease to exist within your lifetime because normalfags didn't screw anymore

Attached: 6e2cab15b30a1073119f34d.png (600x500, 271K)

Where do i get one?

When did I do such thing? It's not my fault lolicons are retarded and make a fool of themselves.

What if I'm thin and cute?

Attached: 1522622351892.jpg (635x903, 154K)

I'm younger than you, and it's fine if I like it, but a dude who still watch cartoons is unappealing.

in
otherwise there would be no reason to mention what chronophilia they subscribe to

Agree so fucking hard. Trannies like banned themselves, thankfully.
Lolis are only for strong men. If you want your perfect loliwife you gotta work to attain her

Attached: 002.jpg (1026x1500, 357K)

I wasn't using the term as an insult. I was just being indifferent, since I don't care whatever happened to them. You don't care about something with no importance.

>I'm younger than you
So you're underage?

But you can't get married with a drawing.

>You will never raise a 10 year old into a loli slut

Kys

so I won't

Attached: D0J1RveWsAAoQP2.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

MOOODDSSS

Serious kill yourself, 2D > 3D

Imagine being as alpha as that dude

bruh

Attached: 1390348097234.png (1000x1000, 305K)

Imagine being such a hack you have to trace.

Seriously, go kill yourself.

Yea? You won't, and therefore what you just said was dumb.

Not gonna lie though, as based as it gets in 3D. Still infinitely worse than 2D ascend.

MOOOOOOODS

Actually my niece is ultra cute, from 6 month old to now 15 months and her blabbering still warns my heart.
Until they start asking infinite questions (around 3yrs) they are really cute.

you just don't get it, do you?
道程

Attached: Dzs8fX7XcAEdK5e.jpg (974x1200, 121K)

damn these jap mofos must be stashing thousands of cp in their pc to use as reference for their art

Delete yourself.

Possession was legal in Nihon for the longest time.

I don't know Japanese, idiot. You can't get legally married with a cartoon, what's so difficult to understand?

>most of the anons in this thread have fapped to traced cp before

Attached: 1509721423300.jpg (517x583, 35K)

Dilate.

You have to go back if you are so shocked by that. I've seen way worse things on 4chins.

cringe
based

Attached: 1554233240695.png (1280x720, 1.33M)