Go Toubun no Hanayome

>Who's going to win the next official poll and why?
>strawpoll.me/18291300
Answer is one of the 2 or 4 unless Japs want to reaffirm their betaness by choosing meekest girl of the bunch again.

All the quints are good, but even quints > odd quints

Attached: go toubun popularity poll.jpg (1200x861, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1150329885438566400
twitter.com/naoki_SAO3/status/1147022597743185920/photo/1
twitter.com/Strand83328118/status/1150766256615653377
youtu.be/wKbXmuUXito
youtube.com/watch?v=X79sXBYYgIQ&t=44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Proxypoll

Attached: 1562811115051.jpg (1200x900, 733K)

There's no way Miku's gonna drop from the first place any time soon, it's not the author ruined her character or anything, i'm very interested in how the other positions are gonna be however

>Early chapter poll
>stickers
>3dfags voting outside
no

People that would go outside to vote for their waifu are the only worthy voters

Evidence!

Attached: Brace yourself.png (1070x1600, 851K)

Here's your concrete evidences, faggot.

Attached: Concrete.jpg (554x554, 41K)

>Nino lead
Cute

Attached: 2a888ed6912397dd04a745ec5782b2b7d2a287aa.jpg (1078x1417, 85K)

I'll eat all the eggs if that smug potato really ends up doing it

Gay hollow block.

>4 @ 4th
This poll probably from a while back.

Also
>chinkpoll

>can't tell the quints apart
>gramps and 4 say you can with love
>can only tell 4 apart when disguises
The FLOWER background doesn't lie.

>inb4 4's not good at lying
That's 4 misunderstanding herself. She managed to lie to Fuuts when she said she was joking after her confession.

Attached: yotsuba love sees through quints.png (929x3175, 1.36M)

I don't think the love the grandpa mentioned was the romantic one
Unless we're gonna admit that the grandpa wants to fucks his nieces

Doesn't mean Rena wanted to fuck her daughters either. Love comes in many forms.

Important part is that with love you'll not only notice and remember, but also easily recall a person's traits, habits, and subtleties.

Attached: yotsuba angel.jpg (613x610, 90K)

Yeah, but at some point Fuuts is obviously gonna be able to recognize all of them with love and be a master of the quints game, so at that point how is 4 gonna be different than any other, why would he pick her over 3 who had a better "love moment" already?

Kodansha doesn't hold polls as much as Shueisha. Just be content with the favorite chapter poll since this manga is ending before they hold another character poll, retard.

>manga is ending before they hold another character poll
that would just confirm that 4 is the winner.

Won't the chapter poll essentially be a quint poll?
Every fag will vote for their quints chapter. The only difference is that the votes will be distributed on more than 5 options

Oh, dear...

>so at that point how is 4 gonna be different than any other
She'll be 1st to be recognized by.
1st to be loved by him.
And 1st (and only) to be married to him.

Attached: yotsuba is first girl first bride go toubun.jpg (595x1800, 434K)

>Early chapter poll
it started in June you retard, it'll go on until the end of July

If the Nisekoi poll is any indication, not. There are readers that like a chapter in general that has nothing to do with their favorite quint. The Yotsu date is easy top pick.

Who is 3 again?

>Tieba
>Chinks
>Proxypoll
Ninofags are really getting desperate

Nah. I'd pick either the Yotsuba date or Itsuki and Fuutarou's double tsundere moment.

America

This, usually normal people have no problem in picking a chapter they liked better even if their favorite has little to no presence in it
Only hardcore waifufags take it as "favorite chapter of your waifu"

Yots is the best

>First confession
Nino
>First date
Itsuki
>First love
Takebayashi
>1st to be recognized
Miku

You're getting worse and worse at this

I have a hard time imagining it

Really makes me think. Could yotsuba really be the bride and soulmate for fuutarou?

t. Speedreader

No.

>2
wrong
>5
imouto date
>takebayashi
more like 1st cuck
>3
that wasn't recognize but process of elimination where 3 basically let him win. Also F saw through 4 a few chapters earlier speedreader and used that in his process of elimination when finding miku

Yotsubest

Everything I said is true and written in the manga.

Itsuki?

Im sick of this gay poll

>Fuutarou seeing the same flower pattern behind Yotsuba as his romance guide.
Cute

Attached: spFWHrc.jpg (750x1080, 325K)

Miku is so pathetic at this point. Her desperation is gonna drive fuutarou away

At this point Negi is just trowing random hints left and right, isn't him?

Sanjo

Yotsuba confessed first. And she kissed his cheek before the bell kiss and it’s even stated that lolikano was his first love by raiha and Nino. Jesus go back and read slower

It’s over fellas. Yotsuba won. Hopechads please no bully

>MUH FLOWER BACKGROUND
>4 gets her own the next chapter from F's POV
Is this why 2fags fear 4-chan?

Attached: gg nino miku yotsuba the bride.jpg (1024x1122, 1.08M)

Oh shit I was laughing at Ninofag's delusion cause muh flower background and was about to do the same to Yotsubafags but damn, same flower actually means alot especially with his facial expression in the panel after.

>wrong
Pic related
>imouto date
Thanks for agreeing with me.
>>takebayashi
>more like 1st cuck
No matter how you want to spin it, she was Fuutarou first love.
Raiha saying something doesn't make it true either.
>that wasn't recognize but process of elimination
Up until it was Miku or Ichika.
Her recognized her without any tricks then.
>Also F saw through 4 a few chapters earlier speedreader
Because she messed up said she wore a bunny ribbon. He couldn't tell her apart on the next page when she wasn't saying anything, speedreader.
Its astounding how you can pretend that this counts while Miku doesn't.

Attached: t13 (1).png (1426x2048, 680K)

In Nisekoi's poll, I think the top pick was the moment Chitoge admitted her feelings during the Romeo & Juliet play. Quite a memorable chapter. Then another Chitoge chapter was also in top 5, and that one was honestly shit. Like if it's a waifu poll, they could have picked something way better for her, but it was the Notice me chapter with the lipstick, new ribbon. But since woman love to be noticed, I guess female readers liked the chapter more cause it hit home for them.

It's not "Fuutarou seeing it".
It's Yotsuba's feelings. Those flowers are forget-me-nots

>~Cope hard when(my) quint is not number 1 ~~~

Fuutarou having the flower patter means much more

Kill yourself, subhuman. No one gives a shit about your insect country.

Itsuki is the 5toubun's Chitoge.

>Yotsuba confessed first
Here >And she kissed his cheek before the bell kiss
Never said anything about that, speedreader.
>it’s even stated that lolikano was his first love by raiha and Nino
Doesn't make it true.
Raiha also has no idea what is happening in Fuutarou's life as she still thought he had no friends.

>was laughing at Ninofag's delusion cause muh flower background
>Yotsubafags but damn, same flower actually means alot especially
It's calls Hypocritical, It's OK when is not about Nino

Nino is the main girl, though

Attached: 1562114284868.png (950x1250, 599K)

Completely untrue, here the winner is not nearly as obvious as it was in Nisekoi, the author made sure of that

I want to suck Nino's pedicured toes.

Attached: 1562561927232.jpg (2048x1448, 219K)

Fuck off, ape

We know, Footarou.

We know Fuu-kun. We know

Attached: anon.jpg (376x270, 8K)

Don't reply to me.

I see what you mean by 5, but would say also some 4 too

Holy shit was right. 2s fear the 4.

Don't worry guys. No way 4 is winning. Right?

Attached: there's no way that'd happen yotsuba go toubun.png (1154x1620, 1.31M)

I mean nobody probably gave a shit in the first place but you Nino fags pointed it out first

You are not tricking me into having hope.

Yotsuba confessed first. She lied about it being a joke which Fuutarou isn’t privy to. But that was the first confession. Why you’re being retarded on purpose is beyond me

>!!

Attached: x19f.png (673x334, 156K)

I really like Yotsuba's hearstyle without her ugly ass ribbon.

If you mean the series' mascot. Yes, she is.

I want all five of the girls to step on me, but only Nino will have the honor of stepping on my face.

Attached: nino.gif (800x450, 2.07M)

This. There was a miku scene where there was flowers in the early chapters from Fuut's POV. Doesn't mean miku is the bride

Ninohomos and micucks are absolutely terrified of yotsubest entering the bowl because they know their gay quints have no shot.

this is bullshit, why do the manga staff use the anime posters?

2/3fags are the cancers of /5toubun/

Sad since all the quints are great.

And they're right, as Fuutarou having behind him flowers representing eternal love is meaningful.
We already knew about Yotsuba's feelings

Negi really doesn't put much effort in drawing Nino's feet

Attached: 3feet.png (1756x1118, 841K)

>without her ugly ass ribbon
Fuck you. Ribbon completes her and shows her emotional state at times.

Attached: nino body odor yotsuba fuuts.png (1426x2048, 1.13M)

Doesn't work that way in the manga.
The only confession that counts is the one MC acknowledges. Unless you want the "first to confess" loser card?
And I'm happy to see that you've conceded all the other points.

It's not from Fuutarou's POV.
Backgrounds always represent the character shown in the panel. That's how manga works.
Funny how everyone agreed on that, but suddenly flipped when it didn't suit their narrative.

Ichika is literally about to do a Pearl Harbor kind of attack in Yotsuba's coasts, she is about to wake up a sleepy giant. Yotsuba entering the bowl will be as decisive and crucial as americans entering the WWII.

Attached: it's time to take action.png (725x473, 324K)

Sadly kind of true. 1's are pretty quiet and don't think they have much despite 1 actually having a good case. 5's are still confident in their girl.

Meanwhile 2/3fags's fight each other and lash out at other girls. Sad since 2 & 3 are great and deserve better than shitposters. Not all 2 posters are bad like that 2 who just keeps spamming pictures of nino. There are a few 2/3fags that try to bait and a few others that sometimes falseflag and shit post the other side of 2/3.

Which chapter was it for miku?

Attached: flowers.png (1070x886, 331K)

Yotsubafags have low iq as Yotsuba. That isn't Fuutarou looking at Yotsuba with the background, that's Yotsuba being cheery as usual, telling Fuutarou to take care of Ichika which Negi highlighted with the background which is an typical thing we've seen before, this isn't new. It's not even comparable to Fuut blushing at Nino last chapter which Negi highlighted with the flowery background, he isn't even phased at Yotsuba this chapter. I swear everyone who reads this manga has no reading comprehension whatsoever.

C O P E

Where the **** is my Itsuki arc?

>the damage control
Ninofags in suicide watch.

Attached: Negi.png (600x265, 18K)

Seething retards

I don't get why people think Ichika is the dirteist most ruthless scoundrel when she had like 2 bad moments in the entire series and mostly supported her sisters.

1 will help 4. Throw her into the F bowl by revealing she's lolikano before pulling out herself. That will complete her 2nd redemption after helping Miku. Couple that with the fact that she is also technically is half of lolikano, will go through a despair arc, and likely the bell kisser would mean she'll have enough time to bounce back into the race if the series doesn't end in like 4 arcs.

To be honest that panel was completely unnecessary for the chapter plot, and we already know that Negi doesn't add panels for no reason.

>No, my work is totally original and whatever
>btw, childhood friends always lose, staple of japanese writing

That makes it irrelevant then. Like extremely irrelevant to the current situation.

So from a time where he doesn't see any of the quints as a potential lover?
I'd rather wait till we get more flower scenes on the current arc than speculate if it has any meaning this early.

They actually said that Fuuts screaming at Yotsuba in the towel shows that he started liking her, because he didn't give a fuck in the changing room during their date.

He also said that first girl always win

I agree with you 100%. There’s like 3 ninobros and a bunch of autistic fags who just are obsessed with Nino (which I can empathize with she’s pretty great). And then there are the pathetic ninohomos and Mikeks who fling shit all day and will probably kill themselves when their quint loses

>It's not even comparable to Fuut blushing at Nino last chapter
2fags really do fear the 4.

Attached: yotsuba sexiest.png (615x319, 243K)

if you mean a gorilla then yes

Attached: D21.png (975x1400, 605K)

Buttblasted ninocuck in damage control mode. Lmao don’t worry nino will bake yotsubas cake and get railed by Jamal she’ll be happy user

Yotsubafags are desperate since Yotsuba is pretty much out of the bowl alongside Ichika so they'll pick up anything as an hint to prove Yotsuba is the bride to save face.

>1's are pretty quiet and don't think they have much despite 1 actually having a good case.
I never lost confidence and this chapter just shows again that these "Ichika is out" posts are retarded. Doesn't mean that I need to act like an autist.

Itsuki is the sexiest when she's mad. Even more than Nino.

Technically all arcs are 5 arcs.
Negi going to a major shift soon for 5 like the 4 reveal anyways. I say F actually falls of 5 thinking she's rena. But then 1 or 5 reveals 4 is lolikano.

Either way, regardless of 5 being the bride or not. 5 compete with whatever sisters are still in the bowl during the end game.

>faggot got purged again
Kek

Why would Ninobros fear an quint who isn't in the race? The only competitors are 235.

Yotsuba not participating is literally the only way 2/3 have any hope. They see that hope going away.

Hitler said the same to americans in WWII, user is accurate.

They fear her because if she hadn't had her stupid complex, the bowl would have been over before it even started.
Like, a couple of weeks worth of drama and they would be a couple before he even started tutoring the rest.

Other 4s or falseflaggers saying retarded shit like "4 is bride".

Real 4fags know it's about the DESPAIR and that she's a walking Frankenstein of harem heroine loserflags
>genki
>tomboy
>short hair
>ribbon
>a bro
>not girly
>osananajimi

Attached: there's no way that'd happen yotsuba go toubun.png (1148x1600, 1.3M)

>for no reason.
He did this to fan the flames of waifu wars.

No one fears Yotsuba. No one takes Ichikafags seriously. People ITT mostly fear 25.

>235
How can you add Itsuki here?

And don't forget
>modern girl of the promise
She has so many death flags they probably reach critical mass and have her win.

>hair down no accessory
>wearing white covering just her body
>sexy arms and collarbones exposed
>beautiful supporting smile

Did Fuutaruo just make a connection here that Yotsuba is lolikano? What’s he staring at?

Attached: 8C6B9EDE-2B40-4804-8988-203B4D117A86.jpg (640x932, 73K)

>grasping this hard
He literally said that when questioned about why all the sisters were in the 1st chapter and that he HATES how first girl always wins.

But you just take that last part without the first part out of context.

>Ichika
Had a promising constant character development. Had an interesting conflict between making her sisters happy or fighting for her own happiness. Tragic self destruction down the line.
>Nino
Had a promising growth during Seven Goodbyes but had lackluster follow up. After Ch 60, did not get any signs progression for 32 chapters.
>Miku
Constant spread out character development through out the series. Had a big part in Scrambled Eggs. Sister's War also had a good focus on her conflict. Aside from her on-going theme of self improvement, her constant stride to earn Fuutarou's heart is gradually developing.
>Yotsuba
Barely any focus in the earlier chapters. Ch36 and Ch37 were nice. Has so much internal coflicts that only get swept under the rug. Mostly revolving around Lolikano and her past to propel her story.
>Itsuki
The most promising quint in the earlier chapters but has been turned into a supporting character. Still getting some tiddbits of development from time to time but barely anything for romantic development. Mostly used for gags.

>forget me not flowers
>he forgot her
>or did he?

NEGIIIIIII

Nino is dogshit

Attached: 50614836-2FC2-4B00-817D-19A7F04E7B54.jpg (447x403, 64K)

He keeps giving panels of Fuutarou staring at Yotsuba like before the sister arc. It's more or less implied that Fuutarou suspects something is up.

The recent chapter ended with Ichika about to tell Yots about how she kissed Fuu at the bell.

Not this shit again. No one denies that Ichika supported her sisters, or was the breadwinner which is another point that often comes up in her defense. Or that she buried her feelings for her sisters' sake. However, you can't just say that what she did is "2 bad moments". She seriously fucked up. Another interpretation that makes me annoyed is that those "2 bad moments" are described as "She got selfish once in her life". No, just no. Everyone in their goddamn mind said it's fine for her to try. Miku, Nino, Yotsuba. She still kept sabotaging instead, and forced crocodile tears were shed just for the readers and the other characters to forgive her, when she suddenly decided to be supportive Onee-san again. 60 chapters. More than 60 chapters passed since Miku gave her the OK. She should just leave.

correct

You're literally overthinking. Before he was about to leave Yotsuba called him out to take care of Ichika which he listened. There's no hidden meaning or internal thoughts.

>1's are pretty quiet
I just don't see the need to spam here on how much I love her or repeat ad naseum on why I think she has a chance or just shove her in everyone's face. That's what I don't get about retarded waifufags mostly Nino and Miku who pride on being as obnoxious as possible.

This girl is legit a retard?

Attached: Untitled-1.png (284x558, 281K)

Miku*

No she's going to tell her something from 6 years ago.

>The tanlines and the towel is a makeshift one piece dress like what lolikano wore
Sasuga Negi

>Why would Ninobros fear an quint who isn't in the race?
OH DOG, THE FEAR IS REAL.

Attached: my sides kek face coffee.png (800x800, 108K)

yeah how she kissed fuu at the bell 6 years ago

>C O P E

You user are bad.

Attached: 1562167276294.png (1071x839, 454K)

Accurate.

You seem to have low self esteem with how sensitive you're being. No wonder you're so obsessed living rent free.

Have some fun for once

It's funny how it was never a question before. I guess they need to bend everything over backwards to support their narrative.
Apparently in pic related Nino literally saw snakes behind Ichika, then went and asked her for help.
Checks out.

Attached: M4 (2)-1.png (1351x839, 1.01M)

Yeah, sure. Like this faggot . He seems pretty calm with this poor attempt at damage controlling. The fear is real

>S E E T H I N G

>Its flower faggotry once again
Have sex, all of you.

Never.

Attached: 1563127222789.jpg (1888x1499, 215K)

That's because, if you haven't noticed, Fuutarou's inner thoughts are being intentionally hidden by Negi. There's been a rise in panels where he observes a quint wordlessly. Whether or not he's still trying to figure out who Rena was, we'll find out soon enough.

This guy gets it. Same with nee-san type Ichika, they didn't have a chance.

I think 5 will win cuz she's not going for the bowl yet. I mean the manga called 5-toubun not 4-toubun so Negi might be onto something here. I expect a "save the best for last" or something bullshit.

The manga is told from the perspective of a narrator, not Fuu, and obviously not any of the sisters.

Dumbest post in this thread

Narrator is the bride.

Ichika win when?

Attached: bestgirl.png (696x446, 256K)

Forgot
>the """nice""" girl
>forgotten osananajimi
>second love trope. Gwen Stacy = forgotten lolikano. Mary Jane = Itsuki/Rena

Attached: yotsuba suffer forsaken.png (1353x1057, 2.44M)

>Flower symbolism
Tokyo Ghoul ended already

That isn't Nino seeing Ichika as an snake, dumbass. She didn't even know she was an snake till she backstabbed her. That background is just to highlight Ichikas words which we see how steen she became listening to Nino, just like how when she disguised as Miku and told Fuut Ichika likes him you see her speech bubble turn black, it's an effect in the chapter highlighting her yandereness speaking to Fuut.

reminder that these are chekhov's swings and one of the sisters will die at the end

Attached: yuibestgirl.png (716x621, 353K)

>>forget me not flowers
>>he forgot her
NEGI!!! Stop bullying 4-chan!!

Attached: neppah d'taht yaw on s'ereht abustoy.png (1072x1600, 460K)

I dab on ninospics

Attached: A45E0A0E-FA05-41B3-A173-296BADD6D1D6.png (558x382, 217K)

Slowly but surely people in denial will come to realize that Ichika is the heroine.

She's just pure and that's one of her moe-factors.

All the quints pretty dumb judging by their grades.

Attached: yotsuba nice girl that everybody likes genki childhood friend loser flag galore.png (1070x1600, 989K)

From what I gather:
>1fags think they have no shot and have given up
>2fags fear 4 and 5
>3fags fear 2
>4fags fear 5
>5fags are too confident in a win to fear anyone

Said Snekfag after shitting up every thread for chapters 58-86 until Ichika got completely destroyed and he clammed up.

>5
Negi did say how he hated the "first girl wins" trope and that's why he intro'd all the quitnts in the same chapter.

But there's a "last girl" trope.

I think all the quints have a shot. 2/3 have the stronger relationship development during the story. 1/2/5 seem to have the past and the lolikano/bellkisser/rena stuff to fall back on.

>he says this without a hint of irony as he continues to shitpost, spam images and name call day in day out
>that absolute lack of self awareness
Sasuga.

That's what I said, dumbass, but now it's apparently what the other character saw from their POV

POST YFW NINO LOSES

It happens with Yotsuba more than anyone else as well

>tfw you read shojo
>tfw fags here have no idea what's a background and what's an effect to amplify the shojo vision
Kek

>forced crocodile tears
What does it mean? That you didn't feel bad for her because of your hatred? There is nothing "forced" here. Either you feel bad or you don't, but it is a fact that all of this broke her. Ichika's character has been solidly developed since the first chapters. She fucking up in Sisters was another step for her character development.
>She should just leave.
Pffft. Why?

Explain to me then how Itsuki kissed Fuutarou 20 chapters ago

>I think 5 will win cuz she's not going for the bowl yet.
Now that's dumb.

It's not shoujo. Try again

>only in shoujo backgrounds are just backgrounds
>in my harem romcom they're actually foreshadowing the endgame
You sound stupid

fags think they are long shot and 1 gets hated on too much
fags fear 4 and 5. Likes fighting with 3.
fags fear 2. Likes fighting with 2.
fags DESPAIR. Know 4 is the greatest enemy of 4.
fags don't know if they should ship their girl with Fuuts or Burger.

Attached: Itsuki fat burger.png (978x984, 1.35M)

Can't even argue against facts 1234fags.

Attached: 1561628519194.png (2104x4190, 3.7M)

Itsukifags aren't that really that confident. Simply put, since she hasn't entered the bowl yet they do not fear a defeat. Not being committed means lower stakes.

Fuutarou will confess to Yotsuba at the swings.

I can smell the insecure.
1234fags are all fear 5, they won't admit it but subconciously they know 5 has the highest chance.

What's all this memetalk about fear, you're making it sound like it's the scariest horror manga ever

>150 replied
>30 posters
You all might as well find a discord at this point

The only thing we have to fear is Itsuki's fatass no longer fitting into jeans.

You can't falseflag in a discord

>Yea Forums being Yea Forums
>Ask why
How new are you seriously?

imagine not having multiple discord accounts opened in different browsers.

Itsuki a best and a winner

Attached: 1551190798644.gif (448x576, 247K)

No idea how you think 150 people leaving one comment and then leaving is better

I want to use her soft belly as a pillow.

I mean, 5 posts per person average? How is that bad. It's called discourse.

Negi wasted way too much time on her negative side. Sorry, but going back and forth is not character development. The Field Trip and Scrambled Eggs should have been a good change for her. After the Field Trip, she admits to herself that she likes Fuuts.
>Still does nothing to gain his love, show him her positive side
>Only acts to cocblock Miku
>Cockblocks Nino as well
What happened after Scrambled Eggs was especially condradictory after being so happy with Miku in the sauna.
>Lame proxy confession happens, tries to prevent Fuuts and Miku talking
>It's okay Yotsuba, this is the path I have decided on
>You are not different from me Nino
>Everyone easily forgives her, even Fuuts cause Negi got bored with the arc and wanted to end it on the sisters reconciling.
60+ chapters. Solid development my ass.

The absolute state of ninotards.

Attached: gil_rider_laugh.jpg (640x718, 129K)

5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization.

It's mean you fags are just circle jerking each others. You can treat it like one but this is not your chatbox.

>It's mean
Get out ESL

Attached: 1555642464591.gif (560x420, 362K)

We know Miku

Dork couple

Attached: 1554925152390.png (696x966, 957K)

Each thread just continuously gets worse, goodness.

Attached: 1558503952605.png (293x297, 343K)

>muh smile
>muh flowers in the background

There's no circlejerk with an anonymous system

Yes. Cute dorks.

Yesterday morning's thread was comfy at least

At this point I'm enjoying the bullying.

It was actually. If only it stayed like that. Unfortunately, these threads have become a general

Attached: 1559621305993.png (65x91, 4K)

Why girl would be most understandable about Fuu's small pp?

Attached: VotRrKr.png (615x694, 336K)

She can deal with anything.

Attached: 1560275221321.png (540x527, 105K)

She shouldn't even exist. It's better if they were quadruplets.

Not Yotsuba

Attached: illust_72514333_20190715_145357.png (744x1062, 582K)

Fuutarou would be a fool to not want itsuki. Look at all this LOVE she has to offer him.

Attached: 1562169070541.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

Itsuki is way better than that bitch

4 because she was already lusting about his small pp

>m-muh snekfags
>gets purged
Pretty hilarious.

So, you are just mad.

More like you accepted everything I have said and you can't deny anything.

God I wish that were me

I wish we had more chapters related to things that make each girl likeable without having Fuutaro involved all the time. Maybe have a chapter about Ichika's acting shenanigans, Yotsuba's sports, etc. without drama. Fuutaro as well.

>S-She should have done X sooner
>N-No she got no development at all
>Why do her sisters and Futarou forgive her? I can't
Yeah right. All of this is you complaining because she didn't do things the way you wanted them. You simply don't like her character and it's fine.

>wanting filler

But those things are filler, and Negi hates filler.

Sounds like filler.

So I just binged this manga yesterday, haven't watched the anime at all (and don't plan to unless here definitely recommends it).

I dunno what kind of faggotry fighting you got going on here but I'm just gonna say I'm backing Ichika. She's had some shitty moments sure but she's the best, most well-rounded of the lot. The character that seems most human out of the lot of them.

This needs to be updated

Attached: war.png (1807x1335, 813K)

Correct.

Attached: 1537016247997.png (678x364, 169K)

No one is gonna recommend the anime. Only the avid seiyuufags really care.

Now you are lying. I said what happened with her the past 60 chapters is not solid development. Not solid development doesn't mean no development. Negi went back and forth with her character. In the span of 10, no, 3 chapters she went from the ultimate Snek back to supportive Onee-san. If this is solid development for you, then be it. Just like how her being a bully didn't equal to throwing Miku under the bus as a possibility, her quick revert after all the damage she caused is not impressive at all.

Yes.

The anime is as cheap as it can get.

>Negi hates filler.
>95% of chapter 93

I figured. Anime would probably ruin some of the characters for me I imagine.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

The ED is good at least

but MUH flowers user!
>M U H F L O W E R S

Editor had to remind him that Nino exists

Wasn't Nino supposed to be Negi's favourite shoehorned into every chapter?

>All this pattern faggotry
So just when Itsuki sees hamburger patterns behind Fuuts, she will be confirmed in the bowl.

Ch101 is near, will Miku get the focus on the parallel once again?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c051 (NA) - p003 [web] [anon].png (1426x2048, 868K)

No one sees anything.
It's the representation of that characters feelings like it's always been.

I love her and want to protect her precious smile.

Attached: nCR2pbG_Rus.jpg (565x374, 113K)

If you want check out the first half of episode 11, it's the chapter where Ichika and Fuutarou get locked in a shed. Shaft animated it and it's easily the best looking segment of the show.

>Negi went back and forth with her character. In the span of 10, no, 3 chapters she went from the ultimate Snek back to supportive Onee-san.
And what's wrong about that? Do you actually understand that Ichika acting like that was out of the norm for her? She realized her feelings in the camp trip and didn't try much because of Miku. The one person who tried to make her show more of a competitive side was Miku, and when the latter challenged her, she responded in kind. Still, she was too much of a coward to try with Futarou without trigger, she only tried once before SE and that was when Futarou went to a date with Yotsuba. Her talks with Nino and Yotsuba in SE revealed everything that needed to be said and prior to this she took another blow by hearing Nino's confession right after defeating Miku. After this she tried inviting him to a date before but got rejected, then Futarou made her anxious with what he said about Miku, her insecurities kicked and that's where she crossed the line. In Sister Wars she progressively makes dumb mistakes successively because of all of that and finally learn a lesson from that. If all you see through this is "going back and forth" you are clearly not paying enough attention when everything about her character is made so clear. The drama in SW was off the chart for a reason.

Anons, what if his sister wins?

If that's true why don't we see Itsuki surrounded by food at all times?

The cunny always wins. Quints are nothing.

Attached: D-D1PyBUEAAqwga.jpg (974x1022, 113K)

she's not the bride

based

Perfect

Attached: 1526403294866.png (1070x4116, 2.91M)

Did Negi made one of those for Ch93?

If you wanted to do a version of the Pacific theatre with the quints
Japan- Ichika
Nino - Soviet Union
Miku - China
Yotsuba - Phillipines
Itsuki - Australia (or U.S.)

>90 gets tweeted by Negi
>91 gets tweeted by Negi
>92 gets tweeted by Negi
>93 doesn't
W-what did Negi mean by this, Ninobros?

Stop lewding 4.

Stop despairing 4.

Fuuts is normal sized, but 2 might be too used to other things.

He went to buy Miku headphone and forgot about it,pls understand

Who do you think is the quint Raiha would like the most to be sister in law?

Attached: Raiha.jpg (544x712, 168K)

% of chapter 93
>tfw you writing at mach 10 you can't even write 100% filler chapter
1 chapter of filler is nothing user, another writer could shamelessly write a full arc with it

she might be

They can't decide for themselves which one is true.

Attached: 1562124141742.png (239x295, 73K)

Probably 5 as they've lived together a short while.

Not that I want 5 to be the bride, I just think Raiha likes her the most.

Yotes or Neens, although if animefags have a say then Miku will win again.

The U.S. and U.K. gave a lot of support to the U.S.S.R. which is not shown on this chart

Negi's been neglecting her lately, though.
And 93 wasn't even close in terms of impact of 71.

Attached: DxsExHlV4AU937H.jpg orig.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Bold of you to expect anons to know actual history

>After this she tried inviting him to a date before but got rejected
Nice headcannon. She simply wanted to spend some time with him, but once again, she was a bigger coward than Miku, so couldn't suggest anything, but to skip class. What did she seriously expect?
>If all you see through this is "going back and forth" you are clearly not paying enough attention when everything about her character is made so clear. The drama in SW was off the chart for a reason.
And if you are thinking that everything about her character and about that arc was salvagable or even good, then you are clearly looking at the events with rose colored glasses. You don't need 60+ chapters to make the same point over and over again.

Never underestimated user autism

Which country wasn't in any alliance?
No other quint ever supports Nino.
Yotsuba even told Ichika that's she should've taken Ichika's feelings into consideration. But for Nino, nothing

Do you think Nino would allow Fuu to cage his dick while she fucked other guys?

Negi is afraid after I posted a Nino collage
twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1150329885438566400

What's Negi's twitter avatar? I know it's Itsuki but whose hands are on her face? I'm assuming it's a cover or a panel? Bc it sort of looks like she's being embraced by someone (Fuu).

Attached: 1540179699271.jpg (1203x1244, 323K)

>Negi supposedly said he might change the bride if someone figures it out
Thanks for fucking everything up.
It's over for us, Ninobros

He doesn't know how to approach her now. And I mean Negi.

Would he really do that if it really happened? It would make him look extremely childish

what a lucky chubby girl

Why is Itsuki becoming transparent user?

Attached: Quint band.jpg (2048x735, 433K)

Nips aren't any different than us.

Attached: Nips aren't any different.png (709x953, 218K)

Every girl will be guessed with substantial evidence tho. The readers of this manga are crazy enough to do so and there's only 5 potential options anyway...

Looks like she was rushed at the last moment, Maybe Negi forgot about her.

Looking at his profile, I don't think he's a nip, unfortunately

I'd say they go even harder than us. They out there in Akiba fighting the good fight, buyin merch, doin sticker polls.

Attached: downloadfile-1.gif (498x298, 1.15M)

Yeah, but I'm right about my quint being the winner.

That's good too, but negi has to be careful about that since it's good way to lose readers and ratings which gets him axed.

Personally, I would want a few school chapters sprinkled here and there like ch91. Just bros being bros, Takeda V Uesugi, Maede with his GF, etc.

Also why hasn't virginFuuts consulted his friend CHADaeda on how to deal with girls? Dude confessed to 1, got shot down by 3, and had a new GF/waifu by the end of the weekend. CHAD AF compared to nerdkade and virginfuuts.

A shame. These chapters have been pretty lackluster lately as well.

Attached: 1562065597746.png (1331x2048, 1.79M)

A Yotsubafag actually sent me a message after that, and we talked a bit. I said to him that there is a joke in the western toubun community that Nino is Negi's favorite. He was glad that there is a community, and said that it's possible that this is a From enemies to lovers kind of story, so Nino is possible.

>She simply wanted to spend some time with him, but once again, she was a bigger coward than Miku, so couldn't suggest anything, but to skip class. What did she seriously expect?
Are you actually saying that it doesn't count or something? Ichika being a coward is acknowledged by everyone.
>You don't need 60+ chapters to make the same point over and over again.
And here you are again oversimplifying things. Just say that you don't like her character and move on.

You guys are on the right track, but I think the character development and recent chapters suggest it's more a first love, to "enemies", to lovers kind of story. ie ichika route

Ichika is the only one that seems human.

The rest are all just tropes.

Soviet/Russ propaganda never nor will admit it, but they really needed those US supplies. Soviets (& their winter) did most of the work on Hitler with massive human cost, but those men were literally riding American vehicles/wheels, wearing American clothing, and marching into Berlin with American boots on their feet and freedom burgers in their bellies. All on interest free loan btw.

Attached: us flag over berlin ussr nazi germany.jpg (440x351, 83K)

Seriously. What do you guys get from doing something like this?
He wouldn't do that. These kind of things are common for series with mysteries.

When was Ichika ever Fuut's enemy?

OP is good too. If you read the lyrics or pay attention to the OP animations you can tell that Negi gave them the heads up on Yotsuba before the 4 loli+suffer stuff dropped in the manga.

>Dude confessed to 1, got shot down by 3, and had a new GF/waifu by the end of the weekend.
He was just desperate back then.

Nino has never been Fuu's enemy either. Perhaps her enemy to an extent. But Fuu has never liked her as little as he liked Ichika after she got caught sneking

>protect her precious smile
Only fuuts can do that

Attached: yotsuba smile gone for good.jpg (1352x676, 340K)

So she gets with Takeda?

Poor Miku. Getting BTFO twice and losing all 3 of the Sengoku classmates.

>Yotsuba
>Smile
pick one

I'm saying that asking for an actual date would have left Fuuts with no choice, but to seriously consider Ichika. A dumb "Let's skipp class" suggestion counts as something, amounts to nothing. Back to my earlier point that even after 3 other girls said it's okay for her, she sociable Onee-san can't do that.

If I'm oversimplifying things, then you are trying to present them as way more complex than they actually are. I'm okay with moving on.

Enemy as in "the girl that hated the protagonist initially" kind of story. Or made his life worse.

>although if animefags have a say then Miku will win again
animeonlys are pretty much casuals and plebs who wagon whoever's hot at the moment. They'll be on the 2train once S4 comes around and 4submarine in S5/6 assuming we get that many.

Not bad.

Attached: 75386921_p0.jpg (2508x3541, 1.39M)

>Childhood promise girls never wi-

???

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (331x600, 33K)

Negi is yotsubafag
>Ah

Attached: 1563015787124.png (4464x3096, 2.86M)

I didn't tweet anything. I was just looking through the replies of Negi's tweet, saw the tweets, and had a nice laugh thinking to myself "yep just like Yea Forums".
I thought it would be funny to show that.

So it really was you? Please don't do that.
>it's possible that this is a From enemies to lovers kind of story, so Nino is possible.
What is he basing it on?
I've seen a lot of nips saying that Nino has no trope going for her and her character type never wins so she's going to lose even if they don't like it

>I'm saying that asking for an actual date would have left Fuuts with no choice
Futarou never accepted a date before. He only went to a date with Yotsuba because of Raiha. When Ichika and Miku invited him the same day, he rejected them. It's only recently that he is starting to do these things. And even before asking him to skip class, she being there in the first place was because she wanted to get something out of him. First by offering him a drink and talk about his birthday.
>Back to my earlier point that even after 3 other girls said it's okay for her, she sociable Onee-san can't do that.
The thing is that Ichika is more cowardly than the other sisters. She doesn't have the self-control nor the courage to be that bold like Miku and Nino and that's why she resorted to scheming. She rejecting Futarou so strongly in the recent chapter shows that now she is certain of her decision.
>I'm okay with moving on.
Fine.

In a way, they were all his enemies at some point because they didn't want to study. All but Yotsuba. He needed to convince them one by one. From Miku, to Ichika, Itsuki and finally Nino.

So basically like every other harem series.

lmao so nino only wants an onii-chan

An onii-chan she can fuck unconscious and bear his children.

Attached: 1562148683298.jpg (1033x993, 121K)

>I've seen a lot of nips saying that Nino has no trope going for her and her character type never wins so she's going to lose even if they don't like it
There is no way that's true. Everyone knows that Tsundere win in like 90% of romcoms.
What? I don't get it.

The only thing she will bear is half black children

Itsuki is more of a tsundere than Nino right now. Nino has no tsun left in her.

She's a tsundere that went dere halfway through the story, the winning trope is null

Fuck off, Jamal.

>that he HATES how first girl always wins.
No, he didn't. Stop twisting his words. He literally stated two iconic series where the first girl wins in that interview.

Itsuki is already in the best friend zone. She's not tsundere at all.

Attached: loli3.jpg (1373x2048, 369K)

Unfortunately, they're not close enough to be best friends.

Maybe, but when they were introduced Nino was the token tsundere. Even Ch 93 is titled tsunderetsun. Lot of things changed, but we will forever remember that she is THE tsundere. Right now, Nino is in dere mode pretty much all the time.

Attached: loli4.jpg (1327x2048, 352K)

Her tsunderetsun is a fake tsundere. Also, she failed at being a tsundere because she was a 100% bitch there, not even a slight of dere.

Itsuki is the bride. Only one quint would have a problem with her finger being too fat for the ring.

Attached: B42166C5-D481-4274-A98E-80AE5DCA93AE.jpg (1426x3187, 863K)

>No main heroine status
>No some destiny shenanigans
>Assertive
>Knows what she wants
>Confessed first
They say she doesn't have even a single trope going for her.
Those are just some random, singular opinions from twitter, I have no idea how it is on a bigger scale

>first girl wins
Promise was made to mutsumi too. Mutsumi lost.

>Nino winning
>34 chapters with no development
>miku is passing Nino in terms of advancing her relationship with fuutarou
>Nino can't accept the fact that she was shit to him
>she's the bride though!

Why are you complaining that she wasn't dere when she was still tsun, kinda hard to be both at the same time, she's dere now

You mean like for the first 50 chapters of the manga?

Yes, exactly. She was a bitch.

>Confessed first
This is pretty much the worst out of everything since this sealed her loss. These only work if there's no other girl in the running. The MC has to be the one to confess first to the endgame girl.

>No main heroine status
But the thing with 5Toubun is that you don't know who is the main heroine. Itsuki has that first girl thing but that's not enough.

He said that the panels are really interesting, so maybe Negi-sensei really foreshadowed the bride with that. Then he said the part about the enemies becoming lovers with Nino.

True, she is the bride.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D_ED5p_U4AAB.jpg (900x1280, 165K)

If you go back to read, Nino wasn't really a tsundere so much as she was a straight up bitch to F.

Early chap nino was horrible. Drugging fuuts, manipulating her sisters, accusing Fs of harassment, and 2fags conveniently forget that she also said F was dull looking and that hot guys are the best.

Nino is the bride, though

Attached: 74866342_p0.jpg (2508x3541, 2.73M)

>Nino wasn't really a tsundere so much as she was a straight up bitch to F.
That's what I said, though.

Reminder that Negi already gave us the answer to the 1-2-3 conflict
in the fireworks festival Ichika and Miku both choose the same firework but Ichika gave up on it in the same way she would later give up of Fuuts
in 7GB both Miku and Nino argue whether green or black tea are better than the other only to find out they're one and the same, just like Fuutarou and Kintarou, but Nino only likes it when she adds sugar to it, in the same way she only likes Fuuts under her prince narrative while Miku likes him just the way he is foreshadowing how Nino won't be able to deal with Fuut's bitter side when she realizes he's not the prince she imagines him to be
the same metaphor was also used with Yotsuba, both she and Miku like the sengoku game but Yotsuba stopped playing with it since her grades needed to improve, later she decided not to pursue Fuuts at least until her grades improve but before that happened Miku took it from her, this part has already played out so it doesn't tell us how the 3-4 conflict will end but shows how Negi is consistent with the metaphor of using the quints liking the same thing as representative of Fuutarou

Attached: foreshadowing.png (1070x1070, 582K)

And everyone still called her a tsundere even though there was no dere.

You're calling her a bitch just 'cause you don't like her, she was still a tsundere

Well, when a tsundere is tsuntsun, she is supposed to be bitchy.

The only time she went Tsundere was, the last chapter of the fire works festival where she thanked Fuutarou and the part where she revealed herself as the fake Yotsuba in 7 goodbyes.

The only reason Nino is in the Fuu-bowl is because she's wants to steal what here sisters (Ichika and Miku) initially wanted/want. She never fell in love with him. She's just a classic brat middle child.

>Reminder that Negi already gave us the answer to the 1-2-3 conflict
>in the fireworks festival Ichika and Miku both choose the same firework but Ichika gave up on it in the same way she would later give up of Fuuts
Except you're conveniently ignoring the part where the other girls play their stupid fire works and she get F on her lap.

By that logic 1 is bride

Don't forget.
Hmm, pic related makes me think after the recent chapters.

Attached: 1542464597047.png (949x856, 872K)

You mean when she showed a dere side? There was also the porridge moment and in SE she said that she never hated him but was rejecting his role. Anyway, she was a tsundere from D1. When the girls were presented, we clearly saw what tropes they embodied first. There is no way anyone who knows 2-3 romcoms saw Nino and didn't know she was the tsundere.

All 5 Quints combined can't compete with the perfection that is Mafuyu.

Attached: 91JwVDU5UdL.jpg (1568x2476, 925K)

Everyone knows she was supposed to be a tsundere, but her acting like a real tsundere rarely makes an appearance in the story. She was mostly a bitch that didn't give a shit to Fuutarou until 7 goodbyes.

Attached: NinoManga33.png (501x526, 180K)

The thing with tsundere is that you need to modulate between the tsun moments and the dere moments. How you do it can make a break a character. When I think of bad tsundere Kirino always comes to mind. Now that was a true bitch.

She always has.

Attached: change.png (746x744, 354K)

I don't remember Kirino ever drugging Kyouske.

>Mafuyu.
Designated loser, but she might get her own spinoff.

Imagine arguing while ignoring 30 chapters of the manga.

Attached: itsafraid.jpg (302x256, 31K)

She's my 2nd fav. 2fags on Yea Forums waifu 2 too hard and try to twist things out of proportion.

Truth is Nino is a shallow girl who like hot guys and cares a lot about looks, likes bad boys, more manipulative of the quints, willing to be just as underhanded as 1 to get what she wants, and was a bitch to Fuuts.

But 2waifufags twist things around with shit like "nino just being tsundere!" instead of actually accepting the truth that she has faults along with her goods.

This is all the proof we need to know Nino's feelings for him is just infatuation, not love.

Attached: x10.png (802x376, 277K)

user, are you trying to say that Kirino is better than Nino or something?

Yeah, there are definitely a few moments where Fuutarou thinks he's going against her.
I still don't see how is that supposed to help her, since she's been supportive for almost 50 chapters now.

Attached: x2 (1).png (1070x1600, 718K)

Nope. They're both shit.

>while ignoring 30 chapters of the manga.
What is there to ignore when she was irrelevant in those 30 chapters?

based irrelevant poster.

Miku a shit

of course is just that, Nino has daddy issues after all and Fuu is trying to act like their Father

Attached: daddy.png (870x645, 267K)

I am not even a Ninofag but if Nino is shit, Kirino is worse than shit.

News to me.

Attached: 1552064032790.jpg (661x1024, 282K)

>Ignoring the point of a metaphor
C O P E

Attached: y.png (227x600, 39K)

Ninotards have ignored these panels that have downright confirmed her loss since that chapter dropped. It’s astounding to see

Don't engage with shitposters

They act just like their waifu

Attached: 60409ecf4bea788d572a2eaac330cc92.jpg (706x379, 183K)

I'll engage whoever I damn well please.

Attached: NinoMangaColor56.png (894x1318, 851K)

Nino is so beautiful.

Objectively Nino is the 3rd best looking quint after Ichika and Yotsuba

What's the point, though?

The art was tragic around ch50, don't call it beautiful.

Attached: NinoManga195.png (660x612, 490K)

Itsuki is the prettiest to me due to her wavy, long hair. Ichika has the prettiest hair color though.

Quick break before I go back to reading manga or VNs

why is the cursor on that pic?

Itsuki is def wife/future mom material. I just worry about her weight gain.

Ichika> Yotsuba> Itsuki> Miku> Nino.

Potato Nino was the most cutest though.

Nice cursor.

Attached: 1526222896884.png (305x419, 160K)

Ichika is a sexy boy

>4:fuutaro is seeing yotsuba with a flower background
>2:no it is not
>4:muh 2 fearing 4
God I know some of you faggots are trolling but for the faggots that fell for the meme, check the pic. You can literally google manga iconography

Attached: EA27F1AC-B94B-4645-826F-57E4FBD9B871.jpg (1239x2099, 568K)

>Dyke hair
>Best looking
Pick one

Going by story and not my personal taste:
1 is by far the best looking. Only one that comes close is 2 and hers is based on the fact that some will pick the cutesy girl over the sexy girl.

From then it's probably 4 & 5 depending on if you like your girls serious & plump or athletic & cute. 3 isn't far behind 4/5 and has her own sense of style.

It was still better than the current one

What are you reading?

>Serve to indicate or strengthen the mood of the plot
Are you just ignoring this part on purpose? The current plot is about Fuutarou's feelings.

Miku is the cutest when she isn't hiding her face

Attached: 1562244391063.jpg (523x452, 131K)

Fuck no.

Attached: NinoManga133.png (303x324, 115K)

you would let her peg you fgt

Man, with the amount of coping on this threads while we are that far away of the answer, the ending threads will surely be a ride.
Hell, one or two anons here might kill themselves

not sure if serious. always thought she was alright but that panel made her straight up ugly

Gunslinger Girl.

Attached: 8a279cbc0188cfeaf5de42067f556fe2_400x400.png (400x400, 310K)

Shut up trying to stir shit up and discuss the quint's beauty

That's the thing you understand naturally just by reading the manga and there was no need to even think about it until some desperate faggot decided it must be the other way around so it supports his narrative.

I hate Yotsuba

If you removed Nino's ribbons she goes from a solid 8 to a 6.5. It's the child like quality that gives her the boner bump.

Ichika looks like an actual adult and she's hot.

Miku is too angsty.

Yotsuba is thicc

Itsuki gives future MILF vibes forsure

>Ninofags still coping over Fuutarou seeing flowers when looking at Yotsuba.
Fear her.

Attached: 1559865772560.png (800x1070, 523K)

Ribbonslayeranon might have died by my hasty hand but that has led to the loss of another side of Nino.

Attached: NinoManga182.png (1414x911, 557K)

>Ichika looks like an actual adult man
Ftfy

Attached: m14-1.png (385x466, 209K)

>Yotsuba is thicc
5 is THICC.

Yotsuba is /fit/ with hidden abs.

You're right about the nino=child-like theme, but it's not just her ribbons but also the way she dresses and acts. Yotsuba has a bit of that too with her ribbon, energetic happy go lucky demeanor, and kiddie jammies.

>ribbonlessnino.jpg
>Ribbonslayeranon
The monster. Is he the same fgt that made the yotsuba without ribbon?

Attached: abustoy ahhhh.jpg (111x100, 7K)

How new are you to manga? Plot related background appears to make the panel more expressive. Just read one of the horror manga and you will see more plot related backgrounds (show the viewer that something is haunted which
Indicate and strengthen the mood of a horror plot).When a manga creator add background to a character, it represents the character feeling. Like this shit isn’t even complex

>if you remove nino ribbon
She already did. She changes to some elastic hair bands

Attached: F5AC1DF3-EEA5-42F7-BE5A-CB1F2217D45E.jpg (1214x1836, 385K)

Best mom.

Attached: 1552400016374.jpg (1114x1804, 187K)

They just gonna spam it as usual until the next quint comes around they'll hop on to falseflag with. Idk if they realized Yotsubros and Ninobros are bros. It was a given it was past vs future evens > odds since Yotsuba reveal. Miku dropped out at confession. Ichika dropped out literally. Itsuki side character. Who knows maybe 1 of those will make a comeback out of nowhere. Even then, Fuutarou still going after Nino and Yotsuba is going to have to get aggressive if she wants to enter this.
All I see is desperation from the Nino hater.
This whole thread started as a setup with a shitty proxy poll to make them look bad and then first post drops that store's pic. The Japs didn't even care about it. It got like 11 retweets? Lol. twitter.com/naoki_SAO3/status/1147022597743185920/photo/1

Remember, the more chapters the other quints get, the lower Nino's chances of winning.

Why does Nino canonically keep pushing her breasts up?

Attached: NinoManga183.jpg (300x450, 53K)

You're trying really hard to make the panel look like it's how Yotsuba feels, which isn't the case. I know you can't handle the fact that Fuutarou saw those flowers behind Yotsuba, but he did.

Hasn't it only increased?

Attached: 1562866167304.png (194x159, 36K)

Ichika is clearly the hottest yes.

Like there's no contest.

Chestlets need to be reminded of their place at all times.

We know, Yotsuba

Of course, as the only one that looks like a boy she's the best looking boy in this.
There are cuter traps around though.

Attached: 1535312501470.png (343x388, 166K)

Self-confidence issues.

Do her back won't hurt in the future.
It's a heavy burden.

Attached: 75558533_p0.jpg (999x999, 514K)

I keep my arms crossed a lot too, just feels comfier.

>being this retarded
Just look at pic related. Notice how there are two different backgrounds and the two characters in the panel have different behaviors depending on their background. There is even a miku panel with a flower background. Does that mean fuutaro saw those flower behind miku too?
>muh I can’t handle fuutaro seeing a flower behind yotsuba
The only thing I can’t handle is your infinite stupidity

*best

>It can ≠ It does

Forgot pic

Attached: 9CDABA53-CF97-41B3-A54D-8193B5F2313D.jpg (1228x1621, 603K)

Don't bother, user. You won't convince a shitposter.

I don't mind ribbonless Nino. All Ninos are cute to me.

Attached: 1559825544396.png (550x1264, 666K)

Abandonment issues & tsundere vibes.
Crossed arms is a sign of defensiveness in body language.
Tsunderes tend to do cross-arms look-away thing.

Nothing to do with breasts. Ignore the boobtards saying so. Quints as a whole are pretty body-secure. Especially since they look the same with 1 quint being 1cm bigger (most assume it's 5 since she's also the target of the extra weight). Even the most insecure quint Miku never stated that she feels inferior to 1 in terms of body, but how 1 had better style, friendlier, outgoing, popular, etcetc.

Attached: Itsuki burger love OTP.png (2147x1528, 2.81M)

Just fucking stop, holy shit.
Why do you fags constantly need to try to prove something to others? Just let him stew, even he doesn't believe what he says.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D_cuqspUEAAl.jpg (500x284, 27K)

Man, you guys are really dancing around Negi's little finger.

All Ninos are cute and need to be protected at all costs.

Attached: 1562734035006.jpg (1200x1400, 285K)

> this cope
Bravo you are the most retarded faggot I have ever seen in this thread.
I literally have proof of it in this panel

Joke's on him, I'm just pretending to care. My interest in this series is merely a ruse.

I want to dance around Nino's little toe.

>Just let me stew
COPE

Nino is my WIFE

Absolutely.

Attached: D6cNMSvUwAAKJ9P.jpeg.jpg (1448x2048, 296K)

I WANT TO MAKE NINO MY MOTHER!

Why would you even lie about something like that?
She's MY wife

Attached: 75648462_p0.png (928x1358, 531K)

Sounds like something a chestlet would say.

>a shitposter
I shouldn’t have bothered with (you) in the first place

Obviously, but you clearly will not learn from this and will do the same thing next time.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D_guX0iUcAU2.jpg (514x1000, 114K)

>190641091
You should go back to discord.

6th is Raiha and 7th is Fuutarou, right? But, whose name is the last one?

Why are these people always arguing. Can't we just enjoy our waifus.

>you clearly will not learn from this and will do the same thing next time.
That is definition of insanity, my friend. I honestly didn’t expect a yotsubafag to that type of poster.(maybe because I only meet the good one in a different time zone)

It's subhuman chinese garbage. Completely irrelevant.

I enjoy mine a lot

Attached: 1563106071188.jpg (979x850, 254K)

I would like that as well, user

Attached: beautiful.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

>Takedafags
Ew

Attached: Kawaii~.jpg (526x605, 78K)

I happily enjoy watching Ichika slowly win over F.

I believe in her.

same energy

Attached: 1526250284524.png (243x224, 75K)

>Why are these people always arguing.
Fear most likely

Attached: cutes.png (559x605, 217K)

>fuutaro and nino saying goodbye to their past
>yotsuba appears in both panels
Kek

Attached: 82F9F7D6-2FBD-4C39-B3AE-BD4A3F89D294.jpg (2449x1792, 846K)

What did sentient ribbons mean by this?

Attached: NinoManga64.png (458x372, 281K)

Attached: N.jpg (2896x2896, 402K)

This. Ichicute a best!

Attached: 1cute.png (1115x1600, 578K)

Why do they fear her?

Attached: 1560521170263.jpg (976x1145, 170K)

Which miku have the best design

Attached: C504AD47-66EA-401D-8E41-54FBDDCE41AA.jpg (1242x629, 279K)

Yes, that's a good example.
Now we just need to find completely secure-kun, wherever he is.

>Both said goodbye to their past
>Still haven't moved on in current chapter
7gbs really contradicts itself

why are u trying to bait me again. I just want to enjoy my Nino.

Attached: unnamed.png (900x630, 834K)

This one

Attached: Capture2.jpg (529x460, 76K)

ok

Attached: I see.jpg (183x381, 39K)

cute nino

It's not so much move forward rather than Nino just wanting to graduate with her sisters before they leave each other.

Attached: x7k.png (494x389, 83K)

I'm ok with this. Takeda is a good guy. Top 10 in all nipland. Sadly I don't think TK likes 3 as much as he likes F.

TK also good for 2. She like blondes. I don't know if TK being light haired is a stylistic choice rather than actually being blonde.

>Can't we just enjoy our waifus.
I want it too but you should know

Attached: there's no way that'd happen yotsuba go toubun.png (1154x1600, 1.31M)

Attached: cute couple.jpg (580x580, 79K)

I think they already move on. I mean nino already has accepted the possibility of her sisters leaving her (tho ichika wanting to quit before their graduation was a bombshell for her) while fuutaro seem pretty content with his current life. Hell he wasn’t obsessed with rena in the Kyoto arc. In the end, he just thank rena for helping him and went off to somewhere.(and no longer care about her identity)

Attached: DA6FBECA-DF79-4313-A7B1-5154C9110AF6.jpg (1234x1813, 496K)

Attached: 1561980702217.jpg (72x254, 9K)

You know when a harem story is good when the one you want to f*c* is the guy.

Attached: 92_17.png (1115x1600, 673K)

Regardless, her character still isn't developed fully until she returns the bracelet. Since according to her returning it was her way of letting go and moving on from the past.

Attached: cockadoodledo.jpg (753x657, 298K)

Attached: this is fine yotsuba house on fire.jpg (1160x572, 105K)

Nino and ichika is a cute

Attached: 5F3C8C22-B31D-4689-B8CF-4F49D7121E83.jpg (1214x2081, 363K)

Those are Nino's guardian angels

Attached: Graphium_sarpedon_in_Japan.jpg (800x534, 124K)

>and no longer care about her identity
Lets keep headcanon out of this discussion.

How far back did Negi planned the Yotsuba arc? Man...

Attached: 7aca5226a2245eb802e792ce69b763922bed4dfe3e0a4da8a19dd909b1830278.jpg (1700x900, 457K)

She never said anything like that and she doesn't have it.

Cute and fuzzy

>Yotsuba is the only one blushing in that image.
It was right there in front of our faces from the beginning.

Now I think about it, who really has the bracelet? We know in the future, fuutaro will start wearing it (we don’t see it on fuutaro wrist in the newer chapter). Did nino have it or fuutaro still have it but decide to not wear it?

Attached: k18.png (1426x2048, 786K)

Since the near the beginning.

If you re-read 5TnB from the start with 4's POV then you'll realize it's not a school romcom with 5 quints studying, but a sister getting NTR'D by her sisters.

Attached: 4 answers fuus question on what she wants.png (1426x2048, 859K)

Fuutarou had it last. We haven't seen it since 45 so it's hard to say if he's been wearing it or not

Yotsuba and Itsuki are the only good endgames.

Maybe I should have add the word obsessed with her identity like before. In the seven goodbye arc, He was desperate to find who is rena but later on pic happen when he learn that rena is one of the sisters

Attached: 26D687DC-743C-4209-BD5F-CA7E32ECE993.jpg (1238x1787, 473K)

Yeah, she said she wants to say goodbye to him, not return the bracelet

Nino's daddy issues/little girl persona make her more or less attractive?

Miku's autistic issues make her more or less attractive?

Ichika's unpredictability makes her more or less attractive?

Yotusba being literal retard iq makes her more or less attractive?

Itsuki's eating problems make her more or less attractive?

Am I a bad person if find this enjoyable?

I'm dumb.
I forgot he's been wearing a short sleeved shirt lately.

She most likely took the bracelet after drugging him. Since he broke his promise to her.
>Speedreading at mach 10

Attached: g3.png (1426x2048, 979K)

Not you are not.
Find yotsuba suffering enjoyable is like finding Reiner suffering enjoyable too. Just two childhood friends who inspire the main characters to try their best while they are suffering

Attached: CA0899F8-DC99-4728-8FC3-ACC829FBA06F.png (905x1300, 376K)

less attractive

neutral

more attractive

less attractive

neutral

Nuno doesn't have daddy issues. She wants him to stop playing an outsider and be a part of their family.
More like Maruo has daughter issues

F just had enough of it at that shit at that point.
He knows Rena onlly appears to manipulate him to what she wants.

Also he pretty much suspects it down to 5 with the off chance of 4/3/1 switching in. 1 gets eliminated in Kyoto.

I think this is the first time I've not backed a tsundere in this genre.

Nino just annoys me where other tsundere's haven't. She's not even a true tsundere.

Ichika all the way.

I agree that right now he's okay with not finding out. But I think that peace of mind is going to be ruined soon.

Why would she take the bracelet she already returned and why wouldn't she return it to him 50 chapters that have passed since then?

Which might explain why fuutaro is not seen wearing it. I mean even after the binding legend arc, he was still wearing it even though he doesn’t have to.(until nino took it from here during the arc) We might get a nino/fuutaro arc in the future if fuutaro decides to wear it his own wedding

>Daddy issues is an informal phrase for the psychological challenges resulting from an absent or abnormal relationship with one's father, often manifesting in a distrust of, or sexual desire for, men who act as father figures.

Because if it's not true my quint will lose.

Nice false flag

Depends how you're enjoying it.

Some people like the drama, suffering, and martydom of the "despair heroine" with the off chance of healing arc and a good end.

Other people are just sick fucks that want to watch cuckoldry or want to watch a person suffer for the sake of it.

Attached: yotsuba suffer time.jpg (720x492, 58K)

Yeah, like I said she doesn't have daddy issues.

Because he broke his promise to her.

Attached: g16.png (1426x2048, 859K)

What makes you say that?

>Why would she take the bracelet she already returned
she returned it as part of his promise to spend the day with her, he broke his promise so she took it back
>why wouldn't she return it to him 50 chapters that have passed since then?
she wants to do it at the right moment to try and seal the deal with Fuuts

Who cares about your opinion, running club leader?

Yeah I think he will get angry when realizing that rena and lolikano are two different person. You can see already his frustration with his dialogue “who is who.....who is pretending to be whom..... I have had enough of that”

Yeah I also think we will get a nino/fuutarou arc in the future. Since I don't think her character development is over imo.

Less. Abandonment issues ok tho

More.

More.

4 is nice & pure, but not dumb. She's the same 4 that's been hiding that she's lolikano and manipulating (albeit altruistically) F through Rena. He occasional ditzyness makes her better.

More.

Attached: WINsuba gotta win win win.jpg (1057x525, 142K)

But she already returned it to Kintarou who was Fuutarou and said goodbye to him when leaving in 44.
She was on good terms with Fuutarou since chapter 48 and still hasn't returned it to him even though she "officially" said goodbye to Kintarou in 50?

This. Fuutaro won’t throw it away if he is still wearing (basically after the binding arc to the seven goodbye arc). The bracelet will make a return in the future

Fuu has bracelet = Nino wins
Nino has bracelet = Nino loses
Because apparently the popular headcanon theory is that the only reason Fuu has the bracelet at the wedding as a farewell gift from Nino, also if that doesn't sound silly then Raiha is more important.
I dunno man I don't speak brain damage, have tits

Attached: 74227540_p0.jpg (1401x2048, 252K)

>returned it to kintaro
She doesn’t realized it yet. She only began to speculate and confirm it when she drugged fuutaro

>Go

>raiha is more important
>gave it away to nino after saving her
He just believe in the charm but it wasn’t important to him.

Nino is a slut

Attached: 1532096034756.png (845x703, 512K)

The bracelet is more symbolic for Nino than Fuutarou atm. So her not returning it is most likely because Negi isn't done with her character development. The bracelet also is associated with saying goodbye to the past for Nino as well. It's the one thing that's holding her back, at least that's how I interpret it.

It also has another symbolism. It kinda represent the bond between nino and fuutaro especially if fuutaro starting wearing it in his wedding.

Attached: 709893F3-4782-40F7-ABBD-C48DA59B680A.jpg (728x2208, 804K)

My personal slut.

Damn.

Attached: x16 (2).png (1070x1600, 566K)

>Nino's feet are frequently talked about
>Jealous Migag tries to force Mikek's feet
The idolization of Nino's feet was a natural occurrence. It was organic. What you're doing is forced and faked. A hallow copy. Pathetic.

Attached: x1 (1).png (417x389, 3K)

She had plenty of right moments since her confession and even before she had feelings for him she had 10 chapters to return it a a sign of her goodwill
Obviously, but I think Fuutarou is not wearing it to not bring back the whole Kintarou shitshow
At the end of chapter 44 she knew he was Kintarou and said goodbye to him. No reason to take the bracelet.

I think Fuutarou and Ninos bond is beyond the bracelet. Since it hasn't been mentioned at all after 7gbs. The bracelet in current timeline doesn't mean anything to Fuutarou, in the future it does. So it might not be associated with Nino in the future.

>So it might not be associated with Nino in the future.
This is the final and ultimate cope.

>MUH 3FEET
Negi just a footfag. There's a ton of foot stuff for 2 as well and you can tell it apart because hers is pedicured

Attached: x8 (4).png (1426x2048, 1.23M)

I honestly don't care if Nino wins or doesn't.

Fuutarou is also a footfag. Specifically Nino's.

Attached: love.png (320x1612, 316K)

So the “so persistent” girl was nino from the future aferall

Attached: 20CC01AD-CC60-43D2-B991-7021F0CE53CA.png (2312x1795, 2.97M)

Ok, but if she took it, why wouldn't she give it back to him already?
If, as some of you say, she wants to use it as a sign of her love, then there were multiple times when she wanted to get his attention

Let's have one of these before this ends.

Your age
Favorite quint
Region

I guess that's a possibility, but Negi went as far as to never even show it to other girls (besides that one page in 32).

>it could not be associate with nino
Beside raiha facing near life and death situation, I don’t see why it can’t be nino. He wouldn’t starting wear it again unless raiha is in an accident and he use the charm to wish raiha to be better

What? Why from the future?

Wizard in 2 months
Nino
East Europe

>Why wouldn't she give it back to him already
I don't know? She either took it, or like the other user said Fuutarou doesn't wear it anymore. But his reason for other user to say that doesn't really make sense since Nino is already in love with Fuutarou. So Fuutarou wearing it now wouldn't affect Nino since it's associated with their bond together like people are saying in this thread. In the end I think Negi is just waiting to bring the bracelet back into the story for Nino's arc.

Yotsuba
Africa

Pretty sure we'd get to the lolikano reveal by S4.

>Fuutarou will spend the whole day with Nino only to stay as friends with her
>she lets him go and return the bracelet as a sign of friendship
How mad will Ninofags be?

This. Also fuutaro didn’t remove it from his hand even after the school trip and is shown wearing it until the seven goodbye arc. Therefore, nino must have remove it herself because fuutaro doesnt care whether he wear it or not

>[redacted]
>Yotsuba
>[redacted]

There could be numerous reasons for why he starts wearing it again.
From him falling in love with nino, to nino returning it and letting go of her feelings for Fuutarou. Either of these two seem more realistic.

based Mafuyubro

>be bride
>fiancé is wearing one of your rival bracelet for a long time

He chose to take it off it to give it to Nino.
It doesn't mean anything

>wearing another woman's accessory at your wedding
>realistic
The cope is pretty unreal.

Pretty sure I'm one of the two people who'd be cool with Takeda getting together with one of the quints after she bows out of the bowl.

>purposely avoids all quints but nino during the summer
>when he finds out he won't meet nino at work, he goes out his way to invite them to the pool
>plans a hospital date with nino while at the pool
>tells nino he shouldn't go to her mother's grave because of the implication that he'll see the other quints and it'll cause trouble
>thinks nino is adorable when she's trying to push instead of pull him
>but then gets literally scared when he thinks she actually may not love him anymore
Look, it's just embarrassing at this point to still be against Nino being the bride. To think that everything is just red herrings. It's over. She won.

Attached: could you be any more obvious negi.png (588x679, 265K)

Seriously. Even Fuutarou would know it's not a good thing

this poor little user

>Abandonment issues
Gonna be interesting to see a ramped up version of this.

Attached: FORESHADOWING.jpg (1114x1208, 326K)

He's going to date her for some time. And then they will break up when Nino crashes out of the relationship just as fast as she crashed in.

That's your best shot? Heh

Well the bracelet can always change it's meaning. From Nino letting go of Fuutarou, to it becoming something associated with something Fuutarou does with it later on. Things can change, user. Especially in this story where change is the number one thing when it comes to the plot, and character progression.

1. it's his sister's bracelet
2. ignoring 1. it's still the bride's sister's bracelet
3. F is the same tard to forgot the rings. TWICE.

>since Nino is already in love with Fuutarou. So Fuutarou wearing it now wouldn't affect Nino
But he wouldn't think that in chapter 45 when it dissapeared.
And up until 60 when she confessed he wouldn't want to risk bringing up bad memories since they're finally on good terms.
And what then? "Oh, Nino confessed to me so I guess it's fine to start wearing it again?"
He won't start wearing it again until they have a conversation about it.

>choose to take it off for nino
>it means nothing
That is the point. The bracelet means nothing to him which explain he wasn’t bothered to remove it after the binding legend arc. After nino drugging him, we don’t see him wearing it again which mean nino must have take it off from him. If nino didn’t take it from him, it would have stayed on his hand because he would neglect it

But it took Nino like half a year to fall for him, only one longer is Itsuki who still hasn't.

Eatsuki
SEA

Attached: smug eatsuki.jpg (480x480, 35K)

And a sexy

Attached: 73514199_p0.jpg (2105x1637, 2.66M)

>It's his sister's bracelet
>Here, Nino. I've only had it for one day, but please rake it. It's very important to me.
I won't even be able to ever get it back since I'd have to pretend to be Kintarou again

>it’s his sister bracelet
>gave it away to someone after two or three day

Well they have had numerous attempts to have that conversation. Either way, Fuutarou or Nino has the bracelet and it will be brought up again later on in the story in my opinion.

Good job ignoring Fuutarou's development and making him out to be an insensitive retard.

He gave it to Nino after it saved his life when he was falling off a cliff and Nino grabbed it. That's when it became important.

Damn my grammar. I shouldn’t have speedwriting my post

Has Negi talked about how long he plan to stretch this manga?

I mean, if there's still a long way to go, Fuutarou might actually start dating one (or more) quint and maybe won't work as they thought, so he might end up eliminating them by mere "trial and error" process. But that seems like a lot more manga content, so that's why I asked.

This way, even the one who might look like a winner might be not.

Attached: x20 (1).png (1426x2048, 1011K)

Well, yeah.
I just don't see why Nino wouldn't give it back to him already if she had it.
Even as a sign that she's finally accepted him as their tutor in 48 and she feels bad about what happened in 7 goodbyes

At that point in the story, that's literally the only way to describe him.

Because it’s true. The guy is still wearing it even after the binding legend arc even though it suppose to belong to kintaro. Also how does him neglecting to remove a bracelet ruin his development?

This page and other details pretty much confirm what I've been saying for while:
Fuutarou will pick one of the quints before the manga ends. Together they will return to the grandfather's inn to see him one last time before he passes away.

Well if Fuutarou does have it then negi will have to go into detail for why he doesn't wear it currently and it will have to be a better reason than this
>Obviously, but I think Fuutarou is not wearing it to not bring back the whole Kintarou shitshow

>even going after raiha
And I thought the ninonigs thing was a joke...

>nino removes her butterfly shape ribbons
What happen to it?

What a dumb shitpost you just made.

Probably somewhere in the intermission between one shot and serialization. Yotsuba's introduction really changed how it was framed in the one shot into how awkwardly close she got in the first chapter.

We use it for some kinky stuff in bed.

Attached: D_hlPkzU0AEquvP-orig.jpg (2400x3000, 437K)

>The guy is still wearing it even after the binding legend arc
Can you show that bracelet on chapter 36? It seems he stopped wearing it since chapter 35.

>even though it suppose to belong to kintaro
Kintarou gave it to Nino and Nino gave it to Fuutarou. It's still belong to Fuutarou while he is in hospital.

Currently it is summer. We need a couple more months. Pretty sure we will see a valentines chapter by that time.

Attached: B17.png (1426x2048, 713K)

"What if this ceremony could've taken place just a little earlier" suggests what they're going to do was something they would've wanted him to see.
The incredibly cheesy 'pick the bride out of the five' is almost guaranteed to happen.

Attached: totally real leak.jpg (1200x1745, 431K)

twitter.com/Strand83328118/status/1150766256615653377
nips are stealing our memes

>suggests what they're going to do was something they would've wanted him to see.
Yeah. Like one of his granddaughters getting married, you fucking imbecile.

>Together they will return to the grandfather's inn to see him one last time before he passes away.
There's a year gap between their graduation and grandpa's death.

Fuutarou got into a tragic accident and had to put the wedding off.

Ninobros, what if Negi has it so Nino goes on one final date with him as a sort of losers final gasp, and once that has been fulfilled, Nino gives back the bracelet to Fuutaro?

This sort of thing in romcoms ALWAYS happens. I'm scared bros.

I can't believe something I made to shitpost would get shared far and wide.

Attached: 1555812312744.png (266x395, 167K)

So?

The guy's impressed with our detective skills

Your concern has been noted.

What better reason do you need?
He played with Nino's feelings and got burned because of it.
You think he'd be fine with just wearing the memento of that on the display if he wants to patch things up with her?

Damn I completely forgot that nino gave it to fuutaro when he was sick . I guess you were right. So I guess nino just take it back while he was drugged

Futarou proposes on the island. He needs to show grandpa that he can tell them apart first.

>pretends to be a Ninofag
Who do you think you're kidding?

I think they will have a conversation relating to the bracelet and kintaro in the future cuz I don’t see why he would wear it on his wedding if it’s a memento of fuutaro tricking nino

>Has Negi talked about how long he plan to stretch this manga?
*muted chuckle*

There's no reason for her to take it and if she did there's no reason why she hasn't already given it back to him

I don't think he tried playing with her feelings, he tried telling her a few times then decided that playing that card was the best move in order to solve the situation that he was currently facing during that time in the story. He still hasn't patched things up with her about that, but at this moment in the story it doesn't feel like something Nino cares about. She's more indulged with getting him to fall for her and him wearing it again wouldn't really affect her from doing that in my opinion.

It goes like this
>Raiha gives it to Fuutarou
>Fuutarou almost falls off a cliff, but Nino saves him by grabbing the bracelet
>He then gives the bracelet to Nino
>Nino puts it back on him when he's sick
>But then she takes it back at the hospital (hazy on this one, I might be wrong)
>Nino then gives it to Kintaro when he meets her at the hotel
>She then exposes Fuutarou by revealing he's wearing "Kintarou's" bracelet
That's the last we saw of it.

Why is Nino so good at reading her shitty sisters?

Attached: 1555084650608.png (486x496, 353K)

She takes the bracelet back from him during 7gbs before meeting Kintaro again.

Nino development in a nutshell

Attached: 4A778724-0938-4DA0-ACA6-98CD562EFE63.jpg (793x1920, 483K)

Stop reading this manga.

ok

The only logical explanation. This is fucking foreshadowing.

Attached: quintuplet game.jpg (1058x742, 297K)

She's good at reading Fuutarou, too.

Attached: 1560408192148.jpg (1274x1135, 413K)

I asked about her sisters. Not Fuutarou you fucking faggot

She's worse than Ichika and Itsuki in that regard

Don't pretend to be me, shitposter.

>What papa has said so far isn't wrong
I always wondered how Nino felt about Yotsuba. Their relationship is probably the worst out of all the quints.

Ichika reads everyone like a fucking book. I guess that's the irony Negi wrote in. She's illiterate but she's a genius at reading people

Haha.

Attached: 1536157102110.png (593x696, 336K)

Yeah, he didn't intend for it to happen, but it came out that way.
So you think that "Nino took it and forgot about it" is a better explanation that "Fuutarou stopped wearing it to not bring back Kintarou again"?
The latter makes more sense to me especially directly after chapter 44 when thing we're bad between them

She's just very socially aware which is funny considering how much of a bitch she can be without meaning it. She's also a hard act to follow, which is why you don't see much of the quints (if any) attempting to impersonate her.

Attached: too_bad.jpg (507x704, 125K)

Sisterly bonds:
>1 is closest to 3, furthest from 5
>2 is closest to 1, furthest from 4
>3 is closest to 1, furthest from 2
>4 is closest to 5, furthest from 2
>5 is closest to 4, furthest from 1

>Ichika reads everyone like a fucking book
What did he mean by this?

Attached: x9 (2).png (1115x1600, 563K)

Reminder that Nino is a slut that shaves down there

>Has Negi talked about how long he plan to stretch this manga?
He said he doesn't know whether he can end this in this year or not. I guess it'll be vol.17 or so.

Are you sure you don't mean Yotsuba?

I don't even have to tell her to keep her hygiene up, such a lovely wife.

I don't think Nino took it then forgot about it. I think Negi is just holding off on it until we get to Nino's arc.
>Fuutarou stopped wearing it to not bring back Kintarou again
This to me, just doesn't make sense to me simply because Nino has moved past Kintarou. She even tells her sister's when asked
>Why did you cut your hair are you getting over a broken heart?
>Something like that
Fuutarou was present when this conversation took place. So in his mind if she's getting over it then he'd have no reason not to wear the bracelet anymore.

Yotsuba can't read. Period

Everything feels better when both partners are clean shaven. You are shaving your nads, right?

I think Ichika will wake darktsuba again in the next chapter. I think her constant smiles are nothing but a facade. The good thing is that, that's the first step into her healing process, confront her sadness and tribulations, fight and beat them, more than hide it behind a smile.

Attached: Mask.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

Made something.

Attached: MikuSwings.gif (716x621, 269K)

>She's also a hard act to follow,
Nino's theme:
youtu.be/wKbXmuUXito

Why can't she read Yotsuba?

Attached: Am I A Joke.png (944x1110, 868K)

>This to me, just doesn't make sense to me simply because Nino has moved past Kintarou. She even tells her sister's when asked
She didn't move past Kintarou at the time of chapter 45 when the bracelet dissapeared.

Jokes aside, Yotsuba's internal thoughts are often hidden because of how well she knows Fuutarou and her sisters. She could tell exactly when each of them started craving the F and did nothing about it.

mikek

>even the rope is taken away
Yotsuba has nothing. Yotsuba is nothing.

Fucking based.

Yotsuba the real autist, not Miku. Miku just has no social skills. People need to stop confusing the two traits.

Yotsuba herself doesn't know what she wants.

tl;dr a pain in the ass.

Even if Nino was a mind reader, she'd still say the same thing since it is good advice.

She read her perfectly as that was what Yotsuba needed.
Same in the middle achool.
Together with Miku they already knew what was happening while Ichika and Itsuki were completely oblivious.
She also cheered her up after they transferred because she knew Yotsuba will be blaming herself for it

Attached: x11 (3)-1.png (756x688, 375K)

Are you kidding? That page shows how well Nino knows Yotsuba's issues.

Although that didn't make a great deal of sense in context of when it was said, Nino is still somewhat right. Yotsuba's still holding herself to an entirely different set of standards and suffering for it.

3fags fall in

Attached: 1557130368206.jpg (772x1080, 407K)

>She could tell exactly when each of them started craving the F and did nothing about it
She didn't know that Nino liked Fuutarou until she told everyone

Yes, but in chapter 47 is what's important here. So if Fuutarou does have the bracelet he wouldn't have any reason to not wear it anymore. Since she's moving on from Kintarou.

Attached: x15.png (1426x2048, 962K)

Okay, but to be fair Yotsuba doesn't seem to have much of an opinion about anything Nino does.

fall into what? the well? a dark hole? an open grave? the fiery pits of hell? okay

I'll fall for her any day.

4 and 2 will be the last ones standing. But we all know 4 is superior to 2 when it comes to competing.

Hopefully someone can help her out. She can't really get out of her problems on her own as it's shown in this arc. Yotsuba needed her sisters and Fuutarou to confront the problem head-on.

>If Nino took it, there's no reason not to give it back after chapter 47
>If Fuutarou stopped wearing it, there's no reason to put it on again after chapter 47
I guess we're at a stalemate here

This is a problem purely in Yotsuba's head, she needs to handle this alone.

That's okay, user. I enjoyed our discussion. I look forward to how Negi brings the bracelet back into the story either way.

I mean she did make some progress at that point, she went back and told Eba on her own. It's just that she's got this weird martyr complex going on and she can't get out of her own head long enough to let Fuutarou know something.

People are forgetting that the manga is told from the perspective of the bride. So what your perceptions are of each sister and scenario is what the eventual winner sees. Based on that, you would think Ichika is the most likely bride since Nino's self confidence in everything would shine a much different line on some of these arcs, Miku's lack of confidence likewise, Yots is even worse, and just Itsuki's personality doesn't line well with how the Fuut's character is perceived.

"It scares me to think that Nino would stop loving me" - Uesugi Fuutarou

Reporting for duty!

Attached: 1.png (1115x1600, 788K)

I don't buy your bullshit, but let me just say this: Only Yotsuba and Nino have gotten narrator's bubbles

Attached: 39.jpg (2739x4406, 3.33M)

You're the same person.

No shit it's the miku chink shitposter.

Attached: MI773U0AMRXjl.jpg (1594x1204, 350K)

the manga is not "told" from the perspective of the bride, the bride is merely used as a framing device. it'd be way too obvious who the bride was if the former were true

Sure.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-165344_Clover.jpg (1079x2032, 650K)

Yotsufat

And the bride is Itsuki since she changes Fuutarou the most

these are false accusations

Attached: 1557251841453.png (900x521, 352K)

You've tried this before. Also, I like how you're hiding your local time now.

I don't think she's coping well by herself.

How braindead can you possibly be.

Attached: NinoManga202.png (289x350, 86K)

Fuutarou knocked her up

Ok now what about these two posts being less than a minute apart?

fat ghost

Attached: D_jJTWwWsAAWV1I-orig.jpg (1600x1600, 165K)

He's ashamed of being a chink. LOL

Too bad, each quint confronted her issues while Yotsuba is acting like a faggot.

Everyone's samefaggin!

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-165832_Clover.jpg (1079x2032, 589K)

The last thirty posts are all me btw

4/2 are best girls, but it will be 4/5 end game with 1 as dark horse

Why does every God damn thread turns into something related to Nino?

The absolute state of 5toubun fanbase. Its Nino vs rest.

That cluelessness must come naturally.

>1

Attached: 1534706771045.png (569x615, 212K)

cool, nobody cares

How can people even imagine Fuutaro marrying a child like Yotsuba??? Jesus christ people. Please understand Negi is not writing some pedophilia type of shit. That girl needs to grow the fuck up.

i do

That's what Itsuki's lingerie is for. Yotsuba's character development will be trading her kiddie panties for the adult ones.

The issue still remains, she poops in her panties

hot

What does Yotsuba's shit smell like?

Raw fish and eggs

He's just scared of losing her as a student. He needs the money.

Phone+PC. You've done it before and everyone knows because we've seen your bans and deleted posts.

Now now, don't try to hoist off Ichika's troubles to Nino.

>yotsubas kitty underwear. Hot.
>what does her shit smell like.

I knew her fanbase is full of pedophiles. FBI open up.

What is he even doing with all that money at this point? Is he paying rent? Is he putting it away for Raiha? The last they spoke of it, it seemed he was making more than enough to feed his family.

Also, what the fuck is Isanari doing?

Isanari probably does photography work

>Nino's theme
It's clearly this
youtube.com/watch?v=X79sXBYYgIQ&t=44s

Yeah, badly. Where does all his fucking money go, if Fuutarou's been paying for the maintenance and food?