Tfw used to not understand fanservice

>tfw used to not understand fanservice
>just thought japs talked a lot in locker rooms and baths together

Attached: [BlurayDesuYo] ReZero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - 15 (BD 1920x1080 10bit FLAC) [BDA42A19].mkv_sn (1920x1080, 169K)

Underage go away

People should be forced to take an English proficiency test before being able to post on this website.

Attached: 1563081491574.jpg (676x698, 101K)

I'm 26...

are you saying that japs don't talk to eachother a lot in baths? because they do, especially students.
t. living in japan for six years

>TFW I can't tell the difference between wacky japanese culture and wacky anime tropes

Name ONE time you've heard girls in the womens bath talking about their breasts growing

I've seen Japanese hidden videos in women's bath/spas. They talk and walk around with their tiddies all out without giving a fuck

I wish I could user, but I'm a guy so I've only taken baths with other guys. We talked about our penis sizes though, so I don't see why girls wouldn't talk about their breast sizes.

>Only gay fanservice is real
Fuck

>womens talking about their breasts
Have you ever been around women? Because they do this.

women talk about breast sizes a LOT.
it's probably the #1 reason women are self conscious

I'm a woman and they don't

I'm a woman and they do.

Sorry bitch, only sluts do that.

I take offense to that. I am a pure christian woman and everyone at my church group regularly talks about them. The nuns even have breast inspection days.

>I'm not just a thot I'm a tradthot!
Alright skank.

>tradthot
That's new to me. I chuckled.

Attached: petergabrielmantits.png (883x113, 128K)

>so I don't see why girls wouldn't talk about their breast sizes.

They actually do talk about that user. All female/lesbian bathhouses have existed in Japan for a quite long time.

>All lesbian
Okay going to need a source on this

Yeah, that was kind of my point.

user no matter how big your manboobs are nobody's gonna care when it's all covered by your shaggy neckbeard.