Dragon Ball Super

Why he's so based ?

Attached: 1562689801767.jpg (900x602, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/onions-boy
knowyourmeme.com/memes/s
youtube.com/watch?v=sml834Ui3VM
youtube.com/watch?v=jj7yD7UAdy4
youtu.be/MLq4uoPeLU8
youtube.com/watch?v=8X61QK4gtyM&feature=youtu.be&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=Deh2JRSr3H8
youtube.com/watch?v=g-X8wngB7TY
youtube.com/watch?v=B3xVROxowww&feature=youtu.be&t=43
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have sex you fucking incel
Enter CHADren.

Attached: 1555770790167.jpg. .jpg (735x987, 65K)

Attached: 4-0.png (1024x741, 365K)

HOLY BASED

>irrelevant shitdroid
ENTER BEJITA SAMA

Attached: D5Y2e-BU0AEc1sw.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

TELL ME ABOUT BUROLI
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE PELT?
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN

Attached: 1501003316388.png (1280x719, 958K)

Poor, poor Gokek.

Attached: Gokek vs Cell.jpg (1024x741, 110K)

ENTER METAL COO... MY EYE IS FUCKING BROKEN

Attached: dragon-ball-heroes-golden-metal-cooler-1176845.jpg (696x390, 43K)

No idea.

Like Vegeta, I love hard femdom.

Attached: 1562705886788.gif (360x270, 1.48M)

But he got his ass kicked. Only to have her get her ass pounded by Krillin of all people.

I'm pretty based myself.

But why? You lose all the time. I on the other hand, allways win.

Jiren scholar here.
I am currently on a pilgrimage in Mexico to observe the lifestyle of Broly fans, I plan on learning these animals behaviour.
Wish me luck.

Attached: 002896EE-9621-48F0-9F74-6F3F023C127D.gif (382x270, 734K)

Our King, Bejita-sama, fourth of his name and the rightful ruler of the Multiverse.
Enter our King's pet, Furiza

Attached: CHADgeta.jpg (625x960, 134K)

Attached: 93E79CE3-6380-4208-ACA1-322D5870E8D0.jpg (989x1280, 517K)

Attached: 2-0.jpg (1024x741, 153K)

Exit SHITren

Attached: file.png (212x350, 155K)

>Gokekfags hiding behind Buu
OH NO NO NO NO

Come to think of it, how come Vegeta never held a grudge over 18 beating him? You'd think with how obsessed he is with rivalries and being the best, he'd insist on a rematch with her to prove his superiority.

>Rivalry
>With women

The woman beat him, therefore he has to beat her back to reaffirm his masculinity.

>beat the shit out of CSSB Goku and was about to punch him out of bounds and into unconsciousness when Hit jumped in

>beat the shit out of CSSB Goku and was about to toss his crumpled body out bounds before Roshi intervened

>literally ONE-SHOTTED MUI Goku which knocked him out of UI and sent him flying out of bounds, would have ended here if Goku was not literally caught mid-flight by Vegeta to prevent him from completely dropping

>one-shotted Vegeta and face-tanked Goku's last attack before crushing his manlet hands and forcing him off the stage, would've ended right here again if Freeza didn't intervene

Is anyone else 4-0 with the protagonist or is this an honor reserved solely for Chadren?

Attached: 4-0.png (1024x741, 365K)

Damn, Gokek is so pathetic.

Attached: 2-0.jpg (450x345, 46K)

She exist for Big Gray Dick.

Attached: 1563075098054.jpg (650x1200, 124K)

Weakcha has literally never won a fight. Not even against Gokek. Their first battle started with Yamcha attacking Goku and Bulma to steal their stuff, and ended with Yamcha running away without loot and Goku still standing. Their second battle started with Yamcha trying the same shit and Goku busting his face with one hit, causing him to scream and run away.

based

>give vegeta the win in a fight because he only "lost" by yajirobe cheap shot
>give vegeta the win in a fight that didn't have a clear winner but was settled by vegeta using a cheap shot

!?!?!

Attached: 1561639627652.jpg (720x880, 75K)

Attached: Red v Blue.jpg (4088x1320, 1.27M)

Hit and Raditz are both 2-0-1 with him if you include the anime for the former.

Buu is 3-0-1 if you include the anime.

>punches him so hard Gocuck broke a few pillars when he was sent flying
>Puar and Yamcha later team up to cut Gocuck's tail in the desert
Might not be a 2-0, but Yamcha still won twice. Cope and concede.

Attached: defeated.png (642x481, 509K)

Maybe he did in the Boo arc, but he's far surpassed her by now with SSG and SSGSS. He even has anime-only evolved SSGSS, so that's even less reason to have a grudge.

>new thread the same old inferiority complex

>furshit

Man I miss old 18, I feel like they took most of her badass side and just left the bitchy side.

Prove it.

Don't forget some pet food to throw at them.

How can one single character be so fucking based?.

Careful. You may anger that manlet brolyspic and make him start yelling SOURCE.

>SHITren
bland strong guy
possibly took millions of years to get as strong as he is
>GODly
Infinite potential
grows stronger on the spot
martial artist master level after 2 hours of fighting the finest ever
will never stop getting stronger
Limitless power
never ending stamina
fighting genius
Instant mimicry allowed him to copy a paralyzing and a ki blast technique in moments
The strongest ever and there's nothing to debate other than headcanon, made up interviews and edits.

Attached: D1E3ymCX0AcTZpg.jpg (1365x767, 127K)

Attached: crygeta.gif (500x268, 2.71M)

Is this edit? He looks like a gnome.

>that static background
Toriyama is a GOD TIER mangaka, and you haven't truly experienced Dragonball unless you've read the manga.

You don't.

>SS4
Even SSG is enough to fodderize him.

ok

It's hard to be badass when you are not one of the strongests beings in the franchise anymore.

Based!

I assumed that's part of the reason he let Cell absorb her.

Almost all plot development died in Super. Vegeta's whole arc was basically retconned.

>>punches him so hard Gocuck broke a few pillars when he was sent flying
Which didn't defeat Goku at all.
>>Puar and Yamcha later team up to cut Gocuck's tail in the desert
You mean Puar cut it off after Weakcha failed.

Yamcha actually did the hard job, he was the one with balls big enough to get close to a rampaging giant monkey and had the strength to squeeze the tail.

Attached: 1551490899824.jpg (530x398, 24K)

because once he got stronger than her, she was boring and meaningless to him, he probably hasn't given her a single thought for years

Why is Toriyama so good at female character designs?

flesh

Attached: tumblr_n456klZHmn1r72ht7o1_500.gif (500x242, 243K)

>headcanon: the post

>Broly crashes the plane
>literally nobody dies because DB powerlevels are retarded
>Broly: "Well shit, back to the drawing board."

Attached: BrolyGrin.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Based

As a GODku CHAD i have to admire the ability of kekgeta fags to shitpost. Not even us can make so many edits based around one character and shitposting 24 hours of the day. (GODku is still strongest than kekgeta though)
>inb4 3 - 0

(Also, pic related)

Attached: MV5BYzY4NzJlNTctMWFlZS00NDQ1LWJiMjYtZTJhODcyODM3NDg5L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1 (1369x1600, 192K)

>Vegeta admitted that Goku was stronger, #1, and the champion
>Vegetafags STILL dispute GODku's strength

Attached: Vegeta.webm (840x472, 2.9M)

YO ONIONS BEJITA VERDE

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 3.05M)

>inb4 shitgetafags start posting edited manga pages to cope

>great at female designs
>wastes most of them

he has a natural talent to create females, even Caulifla is actually an interesting design, her (base) hair is one of Toriyama's best

Attached: 1543638316296.jpg (576x432, 22K)

Why is that word filtered?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/onions-boy

knowyourmeme.com/memes/s oy-boy

Sorry, my bad.

>can't hurt broly in SSG and jobs in seconds
>goku fights better in base form and SS(J)
W-wh-what...WHAT THE FUCK did they mean jobg- i mean betterthanCHADkubros?...

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

G-GRRRrrRrrrrr
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Attached: Dogly.jpg (636x356, 64K)

Bruh. Thanks for trying anyway

Back to the kennel at once

a literal dog

Attached: fdfdf50839916_915736888635795_388238672459202560_nfdf-635x699.jpg (635x699, 79K)

Daily reminder that the word dragon can only be used by the CHADS of Yea Forums only in DRAGON CHAD threads. Any weeb/pedo trying to do the same for is shitty moeshit/moepedo or any other weeb shit is fucking cringe

Enter Geezerku

Attached: 16feed2803682f1e8660361e6bbf24f8.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

>goku fights better in base form and ssj
nice headcanon spic

Attached: jobbed in ss.webm (946x532, 2.93M)

>there's actually a crying Vegeta figure
>there's also a dead Yamcha figure
Jeez, what humiliating scenes are getting action figures next? Gotenks getting spanked by Beerus? Frieza getting stomped by Broly?

Attached: yamcha-dead-pvc-collection-action-figures-toy-25054371023_600x.jpg (560x560, 40K)

Goku Blanco Abuelo

>PLEASE MAKE LOVE TO CHIRAI-- YAMETE, MY HANDS!!! MY HANDS BEJITA-SAMA

pathetic

Attached: 1549985725121.webm (890x500, 2.93M)

Daily reminder that humanCHADS are frieza final form tier and could kick is ass

Attached: dbkai7-70.png (1440x1080, 1.33M)

Attached: 1553115988402.webm (542x304, 2.85M)

never seen the movie, not gonna bother because broly looks boring and his power is bullshit

cope.

Attached: 2-0[3].png (632x830, 675K)

>his power is bullshit
don't worry Jobrenfag we understand

>base broly taking on god form goku
what a fucking massive load of bullshit, I dont buy any sayian being that talented

Attached: 3-0.webm (960x720, 1.17M)

>two weaklings

Attached: whis-dragon-ball-super-broly-6.66.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>Vegeta proceeds to get his shit pushed in by young girl
>Obliterating not just him but his saiyan pride as some pathetic human scientist takes a dump all over the legendary super saiyan transformation with a pile of cyborg parts.

Attached: vegeta.gif (240x189, 523K)

It's called back-and-forth. They power up and beat Broly, so Broly powers up and beats them.

Attached: BrolyGokuVegeta.jpg (564x1002, 158K)

this is also why I hated that little faggot gohan, who was a thousand times stronger than goku at his age. this kind of shit really didnt help the series.

They rewrote his character from crazy mother fucker to he didn't do nuffin. Also his power being op yes but its beaten by fusion which they absolutely shit stomped him despite goku earlier saying he knew Broly wasn't intentionally bad.

Attached: 1548640897683.webm (960x540, 2.33M)

There's this...

Attached: DBsNUnZWsAIlRrG.jpg (619x1200, 106K)

>vegeta's words take precedence over any and all actual events
they do it to themselves, really.

Attached: 1509852933142.png (1140x675, 1.15M)

the duality of men

>young girl
she's an android designed to kill goku.

They kinda explain Broly's crazy power by having him live on a shithole for 40 years, so he probably got a shitton of Zenkais. Also he gets stronger as he fights and can channel his Oozaru multiplier in his base form.

It's still pretty bullshit, though.

Oh lawdy. Poor Vegeta.

Attached: Broly_LSS_DBS.jpg (1280x669, 716K)

>Also he gets stronger as he fights
this is the part that pisses me off, he has no limits and can just angry himself to god level

True they did explain that but it being that strong is insane. Though at this point I don't care especially is Jiren had. Such vague training and got bullshit levels of strong

Technically she's a young girl who was converted into a cyborg. That's why she can form babby.

Attached: Marron.jpg (180x135, 9K)

At this point in the story god level doesn't mean shit. We've seen other characters in Super bullshitting their levels to god levels with no god ki, the gods looking like chumps in the tournament arc and the fact we still don't know how strong full powered any of them are if that even matters when people like Jiren exist. God ki meant shit as soon as Freiza came back.

Attached: 1551911781107.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Right? This is too unfair! As a Jobrenfag, I feel insulted.

Well, Saiyans having no limits has been a running theme in DB, but I see your point. After Goten, Trunks, the U6 Saiyans, and now Broly, it kinda seems like Goku and Vegeta are wankers for having taken this long to achieve their various SS forms.

Power levels haven't really made much sense to me after the Frieza saga. The characters at this point should be able to blow up planets with a bad sneeze, but every single fight is just the same Superman-esque flying punchfest.

>they do it to themselves, really
I agree

Attached: SmallShamelessAxolotl-poster.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

From just them powering up it should have blew up any planets ten times over. Hell back in frieza goku going kaioken was changing other planets atmospheres near him. Also these guys still can't handle outer space. They can handle being in the upper atmosphere near the planet but that's about it.

He did fight better though. He even brofisted broly in base form. Unless you consider vegeta jobbing in a god form better than jobbing in a form x100 times weaker. (and still giving more fight even then)

Attached: e9cc23d1971c725d8ff7778502174a69.jpg (960x1620, 159K)

>get DESTROYED last thread
>still spams this garbage
Truly the lowest posters.

>taking opening scenes as canon
The absolute state of kekgetafags (and they can't win even doing that lol)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

So is DBS: Broly even more proof that Dragon Ball is only good when Toriyama is directly involved?

Right, and Vegeta was shaking the whole planet by powering up back in the Saiyan saga. Or maybe that was all just filler, I don't remember.

They pay a little lip service to it by having Cell say he can blow up a Solar System, or manga-Zamasu threatening to blow up the galaxy, but it's still retarded.

No. Is proof that dragon ball super is a error

i guess you can chalk that up to God ki having proper ki control and its explosive power is contained inside the saiyan's body

It would make no sense for DBS Vegeta to behave as he did in the Cell Arc given that he mellowed down by the end of the Buu Arc. There was no recton. Had Vegeta continued to treat others like trash as he did during the Cell Arc, then that would be a recton.

It and the Moro arc are proof that the U7 characters are more compelling than any of the stupid multiverse shit, except for maybe Zamasu.

Dragon Ball is for spics and niggers

Not like that matters since now they passed that and it means shit still.
Even not considering it ages ago they should have blown up the planet. Hell super saiyan 3 they were afraid goku was going to destroy everything from just transforming due to how much of a boost it was compared to the past forms.
The problem is U7 was never fully developed and the other universe we sped through of any development or build up just to get to a dumbass tournament wasting any potential.

Even that doesn't hold up when you consider completely insane feral characters like Kid Buu and Broly. Neither of them seemed in control of themselves at all.

Attached: KidBuu.png (647x1052, 859K)

>androids made in cave using normal humans with a power level of 5 or less are stronger than the emperor of the universe with a power level of 120.0000
Power levels are completely fucked after the frieza saga. Super only made it more obvious

Attached: Frieza_100%_Power.jpg (320x181, 17K)

you mean girls

they could just do whole Zamasu arc with Shin instead and it would be way better

That’s why it’s based and has high test men fighting each other.

He's talking about pic related

Attached: Cm6fXwlWIAAA8Dt.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

t. hiatus x hiatus homosexual libtard

>The problem is U7 was never fully developed
That's why I'm hoping to see Goku and Vegeta chasing Moro across planets as this arc goes on. It'd be great to explore the DBverse some more.

>the other universe we sped through of any development or build up just to get to a dumbass tournament wasting any potential.
The ToP mostly killed my interest in the other universes, except for maybe U6. The others are just shallow parodies and interchangeable alien jobbers.

This. At least super made an effort to let some of the side characters shine.

>they could just do whole Zamasu arc with Shin instead and it would be way better
I agree. Fucking sad how even in an arc were the villain is a kaioshin, kaioshin themselves do nothing. Even more when shin is at cell saga goku tier

Attached: images.jpg (263x192, 8K)

why do you hate Jobrus so much?

I feel the same. U6 is the only one I'm interested in though that's moslty just for Hit as they wasted that man greatly. His episodes during the filler were great. U6 saiyans I say can fuck off though. The Top killed my interest for pride troopers, other universe and the other gods.

Moro might survive or die in some deus ex machina way like zamasu since he east any energy thrown at him.

Attached: D9RBaXvUIAIfEkt.jpg (510x680, 98K)

It was pretty obvious that the Frieza saga was meant to be the last one. Frieza is the strongest in the universe, and Goku has to fulfill an ancient prophecy and unlock a godlike new form just to beat him.

Then suddenly, Super Saiyan is horribly obsolete, and Frieza's a piker compared to a pair of asshole kids with some expensive prosthetics.

Shin would be hard to take seriously as a villain, though. He was kind of a weakling in the Buu saga, and he never seemed at all malicious.

Attached: FriezaNamekSaga.jpg (706x480, 201K)

>he never seemed at all malicious
that's why it would work better, no?

That would made it worse actually. A character not showing being evil and then suddenly being it out of nowhere is stupid if you don't foreshadow anything about it

anime needs to go completely digital.

>he never seemed at all malicious
That's way better since nobody would think that he was the one behind it until the reveal.

I like the U6 Saiyans alright, but I can see why people wouldn't. As for Hit, I was stunned to see how quickly he became a total jobber. Piccolo, Tien, and Vegeta at least managed to waste a bunch of evil henchmen before they lost to the next supervillain.

Same goes for the GoDs in the manga. Beerus, Quitela, Belmod, and nine fucking jobbers. How lame.

>Moro might survive or die in some deus ex machina way like zamasu since he east any energy thrown at him.
He'll almost certainly die, but I'm hoping that it won't be as lame as the Zeno button. The Moro arc has been really good so far, although then again, so was the Zamasu arc.

Not really. See

is Super actually good? how would you fags compare it to DB and DBZ? i'm watching through DBZ Kai right now (i think this was a mistake. wish I knew where to find that one guys cut version.) and it's just too good. Not Kai itself but just DBZ in general. I don't think this can get better.

it slowly got better

so after super, we can infer gohan and piccolo continue to train regularly so gohan is never out of shape again although not being quite up tot he level of goku and vegeta?

Kai Recut hasn't finished yet.

yeah but i dont even see the point in why hes doing that. i wanted to watch his cut version of DBZ i know the first couple sagas are done. I just can't fucking find it. Found a torrent on nyaa but no fucking seeders

Gohan had already surpassed Goku and Vegeta.

Its badically any technical fighter that goku has faced usually job and it seems the record gets quicker each new fighter.
Super is a mistake only one arc is good and that's Black arc. The decent parts of the spice of life surpringly. The first two arcs are shit remakes of the movies and the rest are just tournament arcs no one gave a fuck about. Compared to db and z it doesnt even come close except to the worst part of each series mutlitplied.

ah yeah. i wonder why the fuck did they remake the movies that makes no god damn sense. if i watch super can i skip the first two seasons then?

Nyaa is kind of hit-or-miss when it comes to seeding. Stay strong with a torrent, and it will eventually get a seed or two.

If you're watching the Super anime, skip to episode 28.

Yes the other arcs are inconsequential. You can skip it and go straight to the other arcs. Also these are the worst animated arcs on super with ROF being the worst.

thx

The Super anime is absolute shit. Every single arc except for the very last one is animated like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=sml834Ui3VM

There are so many asspulls that the writers are probably incontinent, power levels make no sense, and the best episode is a goofy baseball filler episode.

The manga, while not perfect, is a huge improvement. Things are actually explained, and the pacing is much better. Read the manga and watch the movies, and you'll probably enjoy yourself.

Attached: DragonBallSuperManga.jpg (1400x2100, 399K)

Have sex

I think the one time the manga failed is the tournament arc with the exception of the gid oarts at the start and somewhat fixing jiren. Otherwise both manga and anime Black arcs I enjoyed. Manga feels more like z material especially how brutal it gets.

yeah, you're right. i think i would rather read it because i know super's animation is nowhere near DBZ levels. i remember watching a clip though my friend showed me of goku in ultra instinct about to kamehameha this dumb saiyan bitch that was fused, and he was zipping around. i was like, what the fuck is this shonen shit? also didn't the anime come first for super? that is also weird if true

Gohan trains regularly by himself using the artificial gravity device in Bulma's house.

Attached: qcS7KSj.png (914x473, 247K)

The anime did come first the manga is the promotional material. Also UI could have been used well but they didn't think of any rules or restrictions except on the fly. Mastered UI is just a shitshow.

SS4 is a superior form to the god forms. @ me.
All nonsense scaling bullshit aside, the function of it is different and better.

God Ki essentially pressurizes and condenses your ki, and encapsulates it, so that it doesn't leak out. The pressurization adds a boost in itself, and the recycling makes sure every ounce is either used or reshelved. But the stamina drain is pronounced, and it kind of has a set multiplicand. Goku overcomes this using his kaio-ken, and vegeta [uses perfected blue].

SS4 Can still leak energy, but it is a metamorphosis, not a doping transformation. The super saiyan 4 at rest does not spend any ki or anything. The body itself is simply evolved to it's highest potential.
As far as powering up, it has the battle aura of a regular super saiyan, which is to say even though it is an Oozaru transformation, it has access to all of the saiyan's energy being a limit breaker.
SS4 then is closer to Gohan's ultimate form. It gives them ultimate flexibility in how much power they want to draw out, and they can control the rate.

The thing in which they differ is that SS4 is a refinement of saiyan biology, and because of that the Zenkais are maximized. That is why their growth is so insane. Every time they fight, their base essentially climbs up to where their last transformation into ss4 is.

SS4 makes zenkai exponential. the boost is current power level to the 1st' power = new base.
That is why goku in GT keeps defeating people in base after turning into super saiyan 4.
It happens consistently.

Jiren already showed us that god ki isn't actually necessary, but was a boost when goku and vegeta were unsure of where to go from their current states.

Attached: 59976f8abe8b738e45fdcdaff2d9f6302aed0d1e_hq.jpg (960x800, 87K)

Don't make us post the reminder AND the wall.

i hope you do realize that toriyama spitballed this entire series and you're an idiot for looking too deeply

>jobs to a dragon

Attached: uR9oRMr.png (288x288, 138K)

Do you think he ever trains with Vegeta?

what the fuck is it even? I think it's stupid. I don't even like SSGSS because it is just dumb. akira is just being lazy as fuck because he doesnt want to draw the hair anymore.

It was supposed to be sort of a self defense technique to basically have his body move on its own without thinking. The angels could do it automatically. Similar to what other manga used as a concept. At first they said UI offense for goku was weak compared to his defense yet before hand they said he was fighting Jiren faster and harder and later doing the sane shit again and all of a sudden he mastered it. The gods trained in this technique yet Beersu was the only one better at it into the manga and all of sudden goku just masters it and it turns from a technique to a full transformation that at times ignores its previous use. It was shit and I hated every appearence it made.

The manga ToP arc is a little too quickly paced, I'll agree. The opponents go down even faster than they did in the anime, and there were a few good character moments (like the U10 dude's locket with the picture of his family) that the manga is missing.

At the same time, 48 minutes being stretched out to 30 episodes is just too much, even for DB.

UI Goku vs. Kefla is also part of the ToP arc, which is the best animated arc. If you didn't like that, you will HATE the previous arcs.

BASED

does goku ever beat jiren ? whats that bullshit about?

based

Attached: yamchabtfo.png (843x604, 569K)

Would've been cool if it was Kibitoshin instead. Kibito had already displayed a light bigotry towards mortals. Combine Shin's youthful impetuousness with Kibito's jaded and bigoted viewpoints and you have an organic villain.

The tournament's biggest flaw was going battle royale. Its always a clusterfuck unless you have GOOD rules and a format.
Sort of. The first time normal ui barely did shit to Jiren but deflect attacks better then as it went on it just got stronger. It wasn't until MuI he fully started beating but the power conveniently backfires as his body hasn't gotten used to MUI as Jiren is pretty much beaten. After that Jiren loses to Frieza and goku knocking him off the arena. The worst part of UI is that Goku admits to Vegeta later that he can't use it anymore and that it basically was pulled out of his ass and didn't know how to. A fluke as he says it.

Fucking Based GODly!

BASED

>Goku admits to Vegeta later that he can't use it anymore and that it basically was pulled out of his ass and didn't know how to
i knew it was bullshit because he pulled it out of his ass, but he cant even use it anymore because 'lol idk'? thats retarded

>does goku ever beat jiren
No.

The only time he ever made a fight of it was with MUI, but he still ended up the loser, though why depended on different versions.

>anime: MUI could match Jiren's power and he nearly won, but the strain of outputting so much strength took a toll on Goku's body (think Kaio-Ken) and caused him to collapse; Jiren was also exhausted but in much better shape, and then casually flung Goku out of bounds

>manga: MUI is strong enough to hurt Jiren but nowhere near his equal; it makes progress only because Goku is by the words of the peanut gallery doing everything absolutely perfect, blocking every blow to take the minimum damage and making sure every blow he lands has maximized damage; it fails because Jiren adapts to the technique and finally lands a solid hit, which knocks Goku out of the form and sends him flying out of bounds

In both versions, Goku is knocked down to base and is inches from being knocked out of the arena when Freeza/Vegeta catch him.

Attached: jobku2.jpg (1178x869, 332K)

Its just an excuse for him not to have it since the writers know it's a broken technique. Imagine he stacked that on his other forms or mastered it again he would be too untouchable

SS4 is so fucking based, truly the best pleb filter. Obviously dbsupershitters hate it.

SSGSS is so fucking based, truly the best pleb filter. Obviously dbgaytourpedos hate it.

>can't fight otherwise he keeps getting infinitely stronger
>If he doesn't fight he builds up S-CELLS and then explodes with power in one go
This is some no limits fallacy bullshit, now I see why Toriyama made him a good boy.

Attached: f3ba5bd905cac66b5acf4e346955165b.png (755x1058, 431K)

so why the fuck does frieza have a halo if he is supposed to be in hell and why is he helping goku?

Base form is so fucking based. Truly the best pleb filter. Obviously dbz/super only fags hate it

He tells it like it is. Also, 2-0.

HxH is so fucking based, truly the best pleb filter. Obviously lowIQdbspics hate it.

Attached: 1509012713324.jpg (2048x1144, 169K)

He helped Goku because Goku made a deal that he would revive him after the tournament if they win. He does and Whis revives him with his own powers and now he's back doing his conquering again. He also replaced Buu who was going to be in the tournament but they used the same excuse of him sleeping just to write him out. Face it really he would have taken a lot of people out.

He was brought for the tournament. In the same way goku was brought by baba in the buu arc

>which knocks Goku out of the form and sends him flying out of bounds
Goku was out of UI, unless you think that base level Goku and Vegeta, Jiren did that.

ssJ2 is so fucking based. Truly the best pleb filter. Obviously OGDB/Early Zfags hate it

We all know what happened to the Prince of All Ls after that page.

>so why the fuck does frieza have a halo if he is supposed to be in hell
All dead people have Halos in the mortal realm, it's just a DB thing.

>why is he helping goku?
I don't wanna spoil too much of the arc, but let's just say that losing the ToP will not be good for Frieza, while winning gets him a shot at revival, so he agrees to help.

>2-2
Fixed.

>B-BEJITA SAMA!! THOU WOULD DOING THIS LOWLY PEASANT THE GREATEST HONOR IF THOU WOULD PLUNGE THINE ROYAL SCEPTER DEEP INSIDE MY WENCH

Attached: 1546210351286.jpg (452x374, 130K)

>It was pretty obvious that the Frieza saga was meant to be the last one.
Toriyama himself said that he was planning the plot of the android saga when ending the frieza saga. I think he said it in a guidebook called dragon ball: shishuhen legend. (It's only in japanese and spanish though)

Clearly bug-feeding pranks suffice.

>kekgetafags can't imitate noble language

>P-PUAR-SAMA!?

>beats Goku before back-up arrived
Too slow.

Really? I'll be damned, I never knew that. And since #16, #17, #18, and Cell were only created because his editors wanted more intimidating villains, that means Toriyama intended to have Gero and #19, an old man and a mime, as the next villains after Frieza. How bizarre.

Attached: VegetaConf.jpg (350x350, 23K)

Are Jirenfags ironic or do you really support this shit character?

cope

Attached: jirentheweakshouldfearthestrong.png (654x1221, 902K)

someone needs a reason to hate Dogly, Keklytard, now beg for mercy

>someone needs a reason to hate Dogly, Keklytard
Speak english, weeb

They're mostly trolls, though I think that one 18tard is actually sincere, sadly enough.

Back to your kennel.

Sir, are you implying that 18 is not based? Because if so we may have a problem.

Hope Shida animates Super again.
youtube.com/watch?v=jj7yD7UAdy4

Attached: 1539048947503.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

Yamcha had the lead in the fight and Goku was too weak to keep fighting even if he wanted, because Yamcha had just beaten the shit out of him and Goku was too hungry at the time.
And as said, the only reason of why Puar could cut Goku's tail in the first place was because Yamcha was holding it down.
Keep seething at YamCHAD's feats, faggot.

Attached: tail.png (750x425, 323K)

how many Black/Broly references can you find?

The Broly movie saying he was so strong because he was accessing Oozaru power made me wonder if he was basically developing along the same lines as SS4. Imagine if they reintroduce SS4 into Super via Broly.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.54M)

7-0

Attached: 1551311879664.gif (500x424, 567K)

18 is based, but there's one 18fag who actually sincerely seems to praise Jiren.

>0:03 Sideways Stardust Breaker
>0:12 Broly's ki blasts at base Gogeta
>0:26 Rose Black shooting Goku
>0:29 SS Gogeta
>0:50 SS Gogeta vs SS Broly dimensional break

you forgot the best part

Attached: images (2).jpg (203x248, 8K)

Yeah. I wonder how toriyama would develop the arc with 19 and 20 as antagonists. It would be probably completly different from what we got

>shrek thot

he did have a limit. vegito blue toyed with him and broly could no longer angry himself stronger. that was the limit.

>vegito
what

you're just mad that jobren is an actual fag

sorry gogeta

>not wanting broly to be with a better woman

like what? a bot?

I thought that was because vegito didnt drag on the fight

Yes. A robot.

>didn't drag the fight
>listens to Zamasu babbling
>actually comments on it
>holds back even thought he was supposedly untouchable
>wastes time on the ground for muh sword prank
>NOT. DRAGGING. A. FIGHT.

Attached: poor bastard.jpg (760x428, 38K)

I HEARD SOME FAGGOT WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU... WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF NOW, YOU FUCKING JOBBING MONKEY?!

Attached: d6tl89r-45a7b827-630d-422f-b537-762322165023.gif (500x375, 1017K)

> Citrate
Tasteless and strong
It has probably taken millions of years to become as strong as he is
> God
Endless possibilities
Get stronger in that place
A champion in martial arts after two hours of battle with the highest ever.
It never ceases to be strong
Unlimited power
Endless endurance
War with genius
With immediate imitation, he could immediately copy the paralysis technique and the qi explosion
There is no other controversy, but the strongest in history, the main gun, invented interviews and the editions.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2018_12_dbs_broly_9-1200x675.jpg (960x540, 100K)

Saiyans don't have limits
COPE homosexual

You translated it for our ESL jirenfriends? Based!!!

>In Mexico
Disgusting dbspic don’t come back pls

He still lost didn’t he?

Mfw I’ll never get to smell her feet

Attached: E730B3E9-00B8-4FB1-AED4-7D903DF8FA71.jpg (633x758, 89K)

Attached: 1563036132741.jpg (1242x2208, 325K)

Do Saiyans actually need to drink? You always see them pigging the fuck out but the only ones I can recall seeing drinking for sustenance are the humans and Piccolo. Are they just hardy enough that they can subsist on the water that's in the various foods they stuff down their fucking gullets?

Fake. Here's his actual quote.

Attached: ToriyamaOnJiren.png (1092x317, 155K)

Cope

Broly drank the water in DBS: Broly. Although he had apparently only drank bug juice before that, so maybe you're right.

not an argument

Where is Bitchan ? I WANT to CUM in his MOUTH.

Attached: sphodromantisbaccettii3.jpg (600x683, 40K)

You're both cringey retards. Actually I'm pretty sure you're the same person. Kill yourself.

When will Gokek's learn?

ss4 yea but not a fused ss4, kiaoken blue can't even take on a berserk fusion

Nice,deflection, spinning, gate-keeping, gas lighting, headcanon, projection.
Concession accepted
cuck
cope

Why are Saiyans so WEAK against humans?

Attached: 1560992982537.jpg (600x389, 63K)

>Buzzword salad
Kneel before me.

>all this ESL
Save your praise. Buy yourself an English tutor. Also, 3-0 when?

Seethin tard

I love watching humancucks whimper weakly after having not been relevant since the fucking Saiyan arc

>zero arguments or proof to the contrary
It's like you actively WANT me to win.

I like how she just curbstomped super saiyan vegeta and retired as a housewife.

Cry and cope, little saiyanbitch, the facts are still there and absolutely no one can refute them.

Attached: 1552143034413.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>still citing the subjective against the objective
>confusing strength for victory
"Owen Two". That's you, Goku.

Arguably Vegeta acts more like post Cell than post Buu. Vegeta was pretty likable in the end.

It's honestly a burden being such an intellectual titan. I couldn't lose if I wanted to.

Not an argument.

God I'm so good at this.

>f-f-facts
>whimpers the humancuck, as he struggles to reach Namek arc First Form Freeza's power level of 530k

>concedes AGAIN
My god I can't fucking lose. I CANNOT. Even if I put in NO EFFORT, my ludicrous intellect just does its thing and TROUNCES my "opponents".

>saiyanfaggot is also a power level spic
Absolutely shameful, but here, have this pic of Roshi making Jiren look like a moron.

Attached: chadshi.jpg (640x932, 123K)

>0-10 against Vegeta
Christ. Double digits? Really?

>p-p-power levels d-don't count h-haha
>posts Toyofiction
DONE

Enter Shaggy Verde

Attached: 1562137325744.gif (400x374, 310K)

No shortage of then, really. With Goku alone, there are dozens. Just as a starter example, him being punted by Vegeta towards Piccolo whilst dying from space flu (failing to take his meds). Or maybe him kneeling as he clutches his heart? Being choked as 19 sits on his chest? Writhing in pain while the medicine does work? Plenty of choice picks from even just one bout.

>m-muh toei vs toyo
>literally no arguments
Have this pic that proves that Yamcha and the humans>>Cell in the anime, then. Now just fucking cope.

Attached: yamcha vs cell.jpg (1080x1349, 168K)

Stardust Breaker is still the coolest move in the entire franchise

Is this wide enough for you Mantis-sama?

Attached: cryhan.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Not canon
Not canon
Not canon

NEXT.

>posting Toeifiction now
KEK when will you humancucks learn.
>Original manga is canon
>Super anime is canon
Now CRY, cope, seethe, whimper, wail, and whine. Sob, shake, tremble, and ululate in despair. Bawl. Mewl. Quiver and quake.

and Gaygeta is based and the most Jojo-esque character

Attached: 820d0dc2fcadf70037cb558ee51a4f59.gif (500x290, 1.94M)

>c-c-c-canon
You could have just said "I have no arguments, my superior and most divine master, I am truly NO match for your incredible intellect"

>he then feeds her to a bug, helps a mutt kill it and bides his time until 3-0

>ONLY WHAT I SAY IT'S CANON
Cope, cry and grovel, my precious pet.

Silence, my precious, PRECIOUS pet.

>fool thinks I'm citing my feelings rather than irrefutable FACTS
What a sad, pitiable existence humancucks are.
>WHAT IT'S CANON
And a spic as well. Unsurprising.

>orders vassal to win
>obeys command
Good pet.

COPE and CONCEDE to the Humanforce, weak Saiyanfag.

>DBGT:FB
Not sure you want to go this route.

Even the strongest human is but a fly to the CHADyans, now COPE.

>absolutely ZERO (0) evidence about his claim
Kneel, cry and seethe.

Attached: xpPyYKZ.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>p-p-prove your factual statements
It's like asking someone to prove gravity.
>resorts to posting a pathetic jobbing half-breed mutt that only lost a meaningless mini-game, not a contest of true strength
The desperation is palpable, almost a tangible swell of pleading and begging. Pitiable. Pathetic.

>It's like asking someone to prove gravity.
But you CAN prove gravity and people DID have to do that.

Even so, it is too late, as the Saiyancucks have been completely dominated by the Humanchads in the past, and nothing can erase the facts that happened.

Attached: krillin 2-0.jpg (1396x556, 172K)

>G-G-GOHAN LOSING TO KRILLIN DOESN'T COUNT!! T-THEY WERE ONLY TRAINING!!!
That's right... keep seething, my precious pet.

>weaker than Gohan
>number 1
Guy loses to Kid in their exchange, too. AT had quite the humorous memory. Recalls Vegeta as the one who killed Tien, Piccolo, Yamcha, etc., immediately after 1-0 has Krillin talking like Goku defeated and spared Vegeta, makes Vegeta tied down by honor/pride as if he wasn't perfectly fine chopping your head off while you were focusing on other fighters, etc. Even suggests the bullshit dub goes with regarding the reason Vegeta was spared (seeing the good in him rather than just wanting to win the rematch).

>b-b-but
COPE.

>b-b-but these situations where the CHADyans were holding back...
COPE.

>disingenuous "arguments" of a most pitiable nature
COPE.

>T-T-THEY WERE HOLDING BACK I-I SWEAR!
Holy shit just cope.

Attached: capture.png (450x371, 341K)

SHAAAGGYYY, HERE'S THE DEAL... IF YOU GET ME THE ARROW I'LL GRANT YOU 2- NO...7 SCOOBY SNACKS. YOU CAN'T DENY THIS OFFER, SHAGGGYYYYY! DO YOU THINK THAT ASCOT WEARING FAGGOT "FREDDIE" WILL EVER GIVE YOU AND SCOOBY DOO A BETTER DEAL?! THINK ABOUT IT, SHAAAAAAAGGGY! IT'S BEEN YOU AND SCOOBY DOO CARRYING THE GROUP THIS FAR... I TELL YOU WHAT... YOU, ME AND SCOOBY DOO SNORTING KILOS OF COKE FROM DAPHNE AND VELMA'S ASSES WHILE FRED IS STRAPPED DOWN IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM WITH A WOODEN BROOMSTICK BROKEN OFF IN HIS ASS.... WE CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN SSSSSSHAAAAAAGYYY, IF YOU JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING ARROW!

Attached: 1644858846655.jpg (300x168, 11K)

No, Frieza want the last one. He was invented in response to Vegeta's popularity. Rather than having him lose and perma-die, Frieza does. Vegeta was retconned out of this role in exchange. Frieza is responsible for PLs going crazy, however.

>This. At least super made an effort to let some of the side characters shine.

HAHAHAHAHA

COPE. Gohan outright admits defeat against CHADllin, you should do the same and just give up.

>Y-YOU CAN'T CORNER ME
Not an argument
>HO-HOLDING BACK
not an argument
>T-THAT DOESN'T COUNT
not an argument

I wasn't contesting judging their first fight in Goku's favor, Goku himself even admits he didn't really win immediately after. But if you give Vegeta that victory, you can't rightly claim the Majin fight as Vegeta's victory - there was no clearly established winner, Vegeta "won" by feigning that the fight was over and getting a cheap shot in on Goku. It was just as unfair, if not more so as Vegeta ought to have expected others to jump in while he was preoccupied with tormenting Goku.

*wasn't
Like another said, he was working towards MC Gohan (against a mime and old man before the editor checked him).

Beerus

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-202136.png (1080x1920, 3.14M)

Enter La Cabron.

Attached: 1562276184602.webm (540x540, 1.04M)

Is stronger than Tardku, Cringeta and Jobren.

Attached: jobren.png (682x768, 536K)

>SS4
Should be a glorified SS3 (only SS1 if not humoring guidebooks) owed to SKW where Goku is concerned. It ought to do nothing for Gohan. Vegeta would be far stronger than Goku (who would need KK returned to pull himself out of the ditch).

The form is natural, so Mystic should already cover it. As such, not even Vegeta should match Gohan (hybrid superiority). At least he could face Super Buu head-on like that. Going back to pretending they're limitless wasn't a surprising move, sadly.

Nice headcanon

Attached: 1560645304431.jpg (1995x3400, 2.01M)

youtu.be/MLq4uoPeLU8

I don't think any character has as many different (and very good) theme music tracks as Frieza does. He has like twenty three at this point.

Attached: 1562201529453.jpg (564x1065, 97K)

based

>doesn't mention the fact that it was a fucking arm wrestling competition
>forgets that Beerus fucking 1v11 all the other GoDs
Cope.

This shitty franchise seriously needs to die.

Puar would be 2-0 if Roshi hadn't saved a Goku from said fate.

Since he became "Super Vegeta" beating the shit out of 2nd form Cell, the latter being far superior to #18, he didn't even bother a re-match with her.

If we count the movies, Puar is actually 2-0 against Goku.

Attached: puar 2-0.png (1742x496, 586K)

>1-1
2-1 (Vegeta), soon. Is your body ready, lizardlets?

Nice headcanon.

It's beyond sad how hard you try to move the goalposts on Frieza KILLING the precious prince. Pretty humiliating how Goku and his wife saw him get snuffed out, and then Goku coming in to get his 3-1 while rescuing the poor little guy.

Attached: 1554005884419.png (336x336, 216K)

>does as his master commands under threat of a beating
>still needed his master to lower his PL to make it work
This after surrendering without a fight twice in a row. Chestnut drew the sword, true. That being after being KO'd with the pinball kick. Even fed the guy's waifu to a bug.

Based, Bejita bros don't want you to remember this one

youtube.com/watch?v=8X61QK4gtyM&feature=youtu.be&t=6

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

Kneel before me.

Attached: 1561335714541.gif (360x202, 1.46M)

Who and two?

Why didn't Goku ever teach his wife how to fly?

Attached: __dragon_ball___chi_chi_by_chris_re5-dbr5xnh.png (800x734, 223K)

based

Attached: vegeta likes it when you pull his hair.gif (424x318, 1.17M)

Prostrate yourself before your EMPEROR.

Attached: 1561753697092.jpg (720x406, 25K)

lol

>tfw you'll live to see the day Moro's 2nd wish gets revealed

Attached: 5c8fcdc16650d.jpg (950x475, 74K)

Future Trunks made me gay, thanks Toriyama

If only there wasn't that stuff between the two, eh? Fed to a bug, eaten again by gum and nearly defeated by children (saved by rules against kids competing with adults). Smart to retire quick, but not quite soon enough. Also, BTFO by Trunks where the original is concerned.

Chi-Chi lost interest in fighting after marrying Goku, thus her desire to become a stay-at-home wife with a husband with a well-paying job.

Becoming a parent calmed her down. Don't mess with her money, though.

Future #18 was weaker than Present #18, though.

What the FUCK is this ? It's fucking horrifying

P-prince chads...Those lizard fags are bullying us again, we are just no match for them at all...!

Attached: crying.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>makes him plead to join his crew
>punches fatty out despite his worn out condition
H-HEAR MY DEAL, BEJITA-SAMA.

Because 18 is legitimately horrifying in terms of strength and being a hard to read and surprisingly strong in unforeseen ways. It tends to always be that way regardless her opponent.

Y-YOU CUT THROUGH MY ARMOR! HAAAAAARRRRGGGGH!

Attached: AAAAAH MY TAAAAAIL.jpg (560x299, 34K)

AAAAAAAAAAARGH MY ARM

Attached: 1558824518033.png (568x403, 420K)

>accept subjectives
No. Goku was defeated. Help was too late to change the outcome. You're not weasling out of the objective score through scrub talk.

>expect help
He did. That's why he was ready for Gohan and Krillin. He didn't know another was present, but it matters not in the slightest as it was too late. 1-0.

>fight was over
Goku got played as you continue to play yourself. 2-0.

B-BEERUS-SAMA, PLEASE... MY WIFE AND SON ARE WATCHING US, G-GO EASY ON ME...!

Attached: 1561213530306.png (709x397, 351K)

N-no more, please have mercy Carrotcake.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

O-o-o-ORE WA...SUPA...!

Attached: 1559417839300.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Post slutty pics of Goku's wife

Attached: Vegeta Blue.png (343x298, 51K)

>3-1
Goku lost when Sorbet made his move. Killing Frieza made it 2-1. A ray gun was Frieza's trump card. Vegeta's was an angel. Cope and make better friends.

Vegeta is Gokus wife ?

Because 18 has no chance of surpassing him. He's obsessed with Goku because no matter how much he grows, Goku is always one step ahead. He's the perfect rival because Goku never stops improving

OH GOD THROW THE SPIRIT BOMB KAKAROTTO, HE'S KILLING MEEEEE

Attached: Buu giving jobgeta a face full.gif (500x281, 1009K)

>don't remember this
As opposed to Frieza impotently chomping out only to have that undone? All for being a lizard brained staminalet.

Goku killing Frieza was in no way Bejia's win. The ray gun was specifically a backup plan Freezer thought up and entrusted to his second in command, Vegeta didn't even consider the possibility of being murdered by the lizard a second time (and a third if goku didn't save him)

you asked for it.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (894x894, 146K)

S-save me Trunks

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (1280x738, 984K)

*chimping
Like the shota Prince he still covets.

That was a pretty shitty resolution come to think of it, Angels aren't supposed to interfere in mortal affairs and Beerus even said to Frieza he wouldn't take action during the fights. Frieza won fair and square without divine meddling and going against their word!

Attached: 1554270716178.jpg (879x566, 183K)

>they don't even try against him
>retarded Trunks thought he could hang in 1v1
He didn't know the truth like Gohan learned (as they killed him). Also, anime-only pls.

It's okay. We always defeat the MC and used our superior network to tie up with Fridge.

>moments later
Porkbuns on full display. Lewd fatty.

And he would still defeat Goku like this.

AAAAIEEEEEE! TRUNKSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING, JUMP IN ON THIS GIRL AND SAAAVE MEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1561068417364.jpg (576x432, 54K)

>Bra's babysitter
Her future pet sure likes playing with daddy. Still, will Whis have to put him down when Bra becomes GoD?

I'm so handsome.

My name is John and I hate every single one of you.
All of you are fat, retarded and who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures.

Pic related : It's me and my bitch.

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 11K)

Chi-Chi came all the way to Namek just to blow Vegeta? That's dedication.

Vegeta love this. Trust me. He's into hard femdom.

I USED TO ROLL THE DICE

FEEL THE FEAR IN MY ENEMY'S EYES

Attached: Soyains bowing before lord Chadza.png (1280x720, 779K)

>using Goku cells with your back to Vegeta
Who would have thought he was going to commit suicide right after the previous attempt failed?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOHAN, HE'S KILLING ME.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (1061x800, 614K)

Gayku wishes to be the wife.

LISTEN AS THE CROWD WOULD SING

"NOW THE OLD KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KING!"

Attached: Frieza kills Bejita's dad.gif (498x372, 1.4M)

dumb, Vegeta hates goku and wants him to die

And yet Vegeta always beats Goku.

>SS3 jobs again
>Vegeta had to help defeat another Buu
As if beating Super Buu wasn't enough.

Ah He's too much for me, help me Kakaroto, I'll kiss your wife.

Attached: broly wrecks vegeta.jpg (800x450, 71K)

>it was planned
So? You say this like it is relevant. As before, Frieza became 1-1 against a Goku there. Whis and Goku help Vegeta become 1-1 against a Frieza (Goku being 2-1 over the lizard at that point).

ONE MINUTE I HELD THE KEY

NEXT THE WALLS WERE CLOSED ON ME

Attached: Sliced.jpg (474x355, 52K)

Holy shit, are all Dragon Ball threads this awful?

Zammy definitely did better with that body than the original (or Ginyu). Still got mangled, but at least he has a win to speak of.

sad, sad hiatusnegro

Cope.

>Trunks making a difference here
Re-read the manga. Get back to us when the bug is fed.

>moments later sends a blast up his ass
FDAU. What a way to go. Exposed cheeks, too.

>Vegeta's twink bastard mutt turns Frieza into confetti, then ashes
>Cold tries to adopt Trunks only to stupidly attribute the win to the sword
>gets a hole blown through him, begs for life and is blown up

>He is going through every single anti princelet post in the thread

If Bejita was half as dedicated to not jobbing as you are to defending him he would not have such a terrible record!

Attached: 1553719264108.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I'm glad they let Goku and Vegeta each get some shine on Broly before he started just stomping their shit in. Goku even got to show off an attack he'd never used before with the Hold technique, before Broly reversed it.

Well if we're going to be technical about it, that's not base, that's his Rage form or whatever they call it, where he has the Ape power boost and uncontrollable fury without changing in size. Still a pretty ridiculous contrast. But then, Broly is also able to totally no-sell a combined attack from both blues at once, then beat Golden Frieza down so horribly that Frieza can't even begin to fight back while in Super Saiyan 1, not even his full power form. Although props to Frieza for somehow not dying from being beaten so badly for so long. Guess he took the lessons about running out of stamina too easily to heart.

Frieza hadn't even been knocked out of gold form yet when Gogeta arrived, and he seemed perfectly fine right afterwards. We know it takes way more than just being smashed and pummeled to put the lizard down for good.

Attached: 1554003752282.png (1280x720, 679K)

Hope you're ready for this shit to be canon.

I know I am.

Attached: Xeno_Broly_7.jpg (537x574, 48K)

Considering he survived getting cut in half before, and the pieces he was in when he got wished back were somehow able to survive the trip into the bacta tank or whatever the fuck those healing machines are, it does seem that Frieza can survive some serious bullshit.

Honest opinion, no memes, no roleplaying, no Toeishills and no Toyocucks
Rate the DBS manga. Is it good?

Attached: Learned from GoDs.png (817x400, 190K)

It does some things good, like Jiren's characterization and Moro is somewhat interesting at first but it also does some things worse than the anime like the Future Trunks Arc.

>"five minutes" for namek to explode
>tournament of power lasted under "forty-five minutes"
>frieza was beaten up by broly for "one hour"
Let's be real, Toriyama has no idea how time works.

Attached: don't forget you're here for five minutes.jpg (480x360, 34K)

and don't forget Jiren jobs to frieza in 1 minute

Attached: jirenkuza.jpg (960x1200, 203K)

Toriyama is full of shit

well he does have ADHD

Well the one hour thing is at least accurate in time, if we assume they took the minimum amount of time to wait before re-fusing. And didn't Friezza also acknowledge that Namek was actually taking way longer to explode than he thought it was going to?

ToP being 45 minutes is a crock of shit, though. No fucking way, even with the excuse of "Well they were moving really fast the whole time!"

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

Attached: 1511681848587.png (854x438, 350K)

ToP felt short in the manga, its Anime that made it nonsensical

Yeah the anime ToP was so god damn dragged out. It was ridiculous. How do you have so much filler in something that's anime-first to begin with?

>terrible record
>posts Goku
A fine choice. What was the score against Blue, anyway?

Enter CHADren.

Attached: [all of reality starts trembling].jpg (859x1153, 88K)

Exit Vegeta

Attached: cuckjeta.jpg (650x367, 58K)

>hiding behind the Ayy
Amusing. Still undefeated against the MC.

Bejita, Jiren, Cell, and all feline creatures in the universe share the "undefeated against Goku" apartment.

Goku black beat him and goku black is still a goku

Attached: d80341a55eb2b58af579342a84024e61.jpg (564x823, 160K)

>Keketa pays all of their rent because he's the weakest of the bunch

HOLY BASED

I'm really mad they got dropped as main antagonists. Their teamwork would have been so much more interesting than what Cell became.
God I hate Cell.

Is there anything more pathetic than Shitrentards

Gokufats

Virtually every fanbase. This doesn't mean that all of them are actually pathetic, it's just impossible to compete with Jirenchads. Their unparalleled virtue, wisdom and courage make them the most admirable characterfags in history.

>Vegeta spends his day shitposting 2-0 on Yea Forums but always hides the tab when someone walks past his room.

Attached: 1553509984299.png (400x374, 44K)

>freeza
ohnonono, he's an ESL

He crushed Goku Black and would've disintegrated him if not for the intervention in Zamasu. Much like in their very first fight, Goku got bailed out by a teammate after losing alone and thus forfeited his ostensible win.

Why does Jobku always have to be saved by others?

Vegeta should've killed black faster then

Attached: Blackstab.gif (250x139, 870K)

Is this bait or do you honestly believe "Frieza" is how his name should be spelled?

Vegi is only alive because Goku convinced a bold manlet to let him live.

F-Friezaspics... What is this... You told me he was spelled with ie...

Attached: screenshot episode 94.png (1920x1090, 1.18M)

Did this moment seem weird to anyone else? I don't think we've seen Goku just get outright angry by an opponent insulting him since Popo.

Attached: jirensamaplease.jpg (1125x860, 235K)

Goku doesn't care about insults because he knows that means he lives in the opponents head rent free.

He got pissed at Chadren because Chadren didn't care who he was, and didn't even care to find out. It crushed Goku's fragile ego that has been taught since childhood that he's the center of the universe. Based Chadren.

DBS Chapter 50 spoilers

It is a strange wish...
An army of Majin Buu (Pure) attacking all the Universes at once
The Kaioshin are endangered
Moro brought Chaos to this world..
How will they stop him?!

Attached: text.png (779x260, 51K)

>Buu came back
Cell when?

Apologize to Kinotaro

>REMEMBER MAJIN BUU?
yawn

Pure Majin Boo is called "Kid Buu" internationally if anyone's confused by this.

>An army of Majin Buu (Pure) attacking all the Universes at once
>attacking all the Universes at once
>all the Universes

youtube.com/watch?v=Deh2JRSr3H8

Attached: enter CHADren_.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Say it with me now.

CHADJIN

Attached: buurapingsomejobber.jpg (364x435, 52K)

t. assblasted inCell

Any early morning Panfriends around?

Attached: FCF8A4D5-D1A5-4229-B553-AF4BCD8D7697.png (665x1200, 268K)

Attached: Chad Buu.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Doubt

BROLY-SAMA, PLEASE! I DIDN'T MEAN IT, HAHA TAKE BULMA, LET ME LIVE OH DEAR GOD

Most based posts of this entire thread

Soon.

Attached: i_ve_got_a_sweetooth_for_you_by_furipa93_d91obzj-pre.jpg (876x913, 92K)

Imagine having such shit taste! Literally wishing for the worst dragon ball thing that has ever been produced to be canon!

Pure Toyo fanspiction if real

Any early morning pedophile loser around?*

I still stand by my belief, that Pan will almost certainly become MC and a friendly reminder, that Pan is canon and definitely exists.

None of the above of which I have stated can not be refuted.

ever.

Attached: Panbee00009.png (1592x1367, 612K)

Attached: 1561151704864.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Esto es el fin, hermanito

Attached: dcnkj3e-e1ed142b-defa-4a81-8df9-fce11c4a3676.png (917x1539, 1.69M)

>raditz
No

Remember the times Vegeta got his shit kicked in by every single villian that has appeared

I want to hug this Pan!

>Frieza
1-1 (Goku is 2-0)
>Androids
1-1 (Goku is 0-1)
>Cell
1-2 (Goku is 0-2)
>Buu
1-2 (Goku is 1-1)
>Beerus
0-1 (Goku is 0-2)
>Zamasu/Black
1-1 (Goku is 0-1)
>Jiren
0-1 (Goku is 0-3)
>Broly
Inconclusive (Goku is inconclusive too)
>Moro
0-1 (Goku is 0-1)

In conclusion, Vegetas fighting record vs villains is:
5 - 10
Goku's record vs villains is:
3 - 11

Vegeta performs better. I dare you to refute this.

Freeza is 2-0 versus the manlet, he was practically already beaten by Goku and then blew up the entire planet with Vegeta, also raped his ass on namek like 50 times but killed him once there too in form 4

Soon

Attached: 869C1557-6379-4ECB-92DD-367B141D8AA0.jpg (540x304, 28K)

Yes

So Goku, Vegeta and Freeza have a rock-paper-scissors relationship, are there any other examples of this you can think of? (Even in different shows)

Attached: 1498435035672.jpg (921x738, 105K)

Yeah Goku is paper and both Vegeta and Frieza refuse to use anything but rock

2-0

broly is the kid who comes in and makes something up to beat all of them

Attached: 1558727800932.png (1000x574, 159K)

based

Attached: 1548033041090.png (443x451, 162K)

True power is beyond strength.

Attached: Hermano.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1548641079742.webm (540x302, 2.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=g-X8wngB7TY

Cellbros...

>>forgets that Beerus fucking 1v11 all the other GoDs
Ah so SHITrentards also stole the 1 V all the Gods from Beerus.
Their dream is for SHITren to be like Beerus and Broly.

I'm handsome.

Why doesn't Bulla have a tail? Who is her father?

Whis.

Better than the disgusting filthy shitty garbage abhorrent an*me

She was wished back to being human by Krillin

is that what the Mexican dragon ball community told you?

Oh so it didn't happened?

>B-b-but muh Jobly has h-his infinite potential a-and he gets s-stronger and l-limitless power
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Its not hard to top the Super anime. Or in the case of Heroes even worse.

Attached: 1562882153096.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

wrong. vegeta is scissors, goku is paper and frieza is rock.

Been a while since this has been posted

Attached: i-i-ill grow stronger, i swear!.png (1186x934, 556K)

No, it was beyond shenron's powers to do such a thing. So instead krillen wished to revive 17 and removed their bombs.

I checked Ryokutya, nothing about any new chapter yet. Wait a couple of days.

Attached: bibidi-babidi-buu.png (450x720, 199K)

cope.

Cope

So 18 and 17 are the strongest humans alive?

Cope

They are still modified humans/cyborgs so not really. Krillen by toryiama is apparently the strongest human. Even though its still hard for me to believe.

Fake, there's nothing on Ryokutya blog.

I watched the original run years ago so my memory is foggy but I remember Krillin wishing her back to human. Krillin along with Tien are human looking. Only one is Yamcha.

>but I remember Krillin wishing her back to human
Shenron couldn't do that, so he wished the bombs out of them

Eternal reminder.

Attached: tienshinhan.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

He tried to wish her back human but shenron said he couldn't do that. It was beyond his power. So instead krillen wished the bombs out of their chest and revived 17. Krillen is human he just doesn't have a nose.(which is canon as mutiple characters in verse notice it, how does he breathe dont know)Tien is also human even though that's hard to believe.

Krillin didn't wish for 17 to be revived, 17 was killed by Cell, so he was revived when they wished everybody else back

Manga Future Trunks arc is literally the best Super product ever made and the only thing close to Toriyama's DB

Attached: 07.jpg (800x1200, 244K)

I see thanks for the correction. Always thought he did with that wish.

BEJITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 543543.png (1280x720, 748K)

Cop

Attached: kisspng-police-officer-law-enforcement-clip-art-cop-5ac0966b8fe422.7962066215225708595894.jpg (900x1000, 160K)

Kek. Based pupils poster.

>My universe is gone? Who gives a fuck, I can fuck 2 Mais now.

Attached: 1299fd60-2418-47be-a687-9ac051ddccdb.jpg (1280x1036, 320K)

I disagree.

Unironically, a better Jiren than Jiren.

Attached: elhermanodejiren.gif (263x260, 1.49M)

Enter Furiza

Attached: D9HyIhCXYAAEOgI.jpg (860x673, 84K)

I agree amigo

>My universe is gone? Who gives a fuck
Now try again without making shit up

Attached: 31.jpg (307x400, 56K)

Attached: 1563048677581.png (160x303, 37K)

Attached: 1487800378-hah-cab61562d9ddcf8aa3d056fbc00d4591-thumbnail-1.gif (167x138, 473K)

Anons who shitpost with each other are able to write better and more consistently than official writers who don't communicate with each other. Who knew.

Attached: hermano.png (311x265, 70K)

>Not giving a shit about your universe being deleted is fine because it "wasn't the worst outcome"

Cucknks.

Post ONE reason Hit couldn't stealthily assassinate Jobly in one shot.

i find it funny on how the shitty ecelebs aren't sprouting bullshit anymore about the fake anime coming back
weren't they saying something about july or did they delay the """"announcement"""" again

>sHit
>beating anyone
sHit is fodder nowdays

Current status:
>It'll be announced at SDCC I swear!!
>Why would a Japanese show be announced outside of Japan, you ask? Uh, don't worry about it!

>0 reasons
So according to you, he can kill him. I agree.

Kek
I swear to god
The ending to Zamasu arc blows my mind every time I think about it just how depressing and futile it all was (even though the story never treats it like that)

It was even worse in the anime where not only Bulma gets killed but all the survivors, the ones Trunks has been fighting to protect the whole time, all get wiped out anyway. They didn't save anything. They literally lost.

Attached: zamasu arc.png (1485x571, 63K)

I think the fact that the story never treats it as depressing or futile is why it's awful

We wouldn't miss Android 8.

Yeah, they literally act like nothing happened.
Didn't Trunks go like "mhhh this food is good!" in the anime?

So what? A refreshing change from the happy endings. Did it hurt your feelings you sensitive cuck?

Cope tiencel

It was treated as a happy ending, damage controlling Toeishill

>no lame backstory
>simple quirks in his design to make him look memorable
>personality that fits his philosophy
>no bullshit "red form"

>Not giving a shit
I said "without making shit up", retard.

the entire arc was awful
the worst thing about it is the pacing and how they went 3 fucking times to the future
the second time was all fucking filler
all of it
>oh no we failed again lets retreat again

>toeishill
Didn't it happen in the non canon book aswell?

You know I'm right, Toyocuck.

Stop complaining. It was just a prelude arc setting up the best Chadrc, The Chadrnament of Chadwer.

>Whole multiverse is wiped out
>Trillions die
>Oh boy two Mais!
>Waku waku!
Trunks is as sadistic as his father and Goku

nah it was awful
you can skip the entire second travel and still not miss anything
rage trunks is filler shit too

I think what's even more telling is how much they wasted this concept. Imagine he other gods getting wind of this and they began yo ponder how a weak shin was able to get strong and cause so much trouble. Instead nope it happens in a timeline that doesn't matter or ever did anymore and Zeno can easily sovle it. Xeni is definitely the worst part of Super. He's a super fanboy representation. Think about it he likes cool explosions, doesn't care for ploty and accepts any trash stuff even if it breaks rules.

>not even trying anymore
Sad. I know you are a fag that would cry like a bitch but that doesn't mean Trunks is the same, he's a mature adult and can handle sacrifice if it means the 90% of people has been saved.

>A theatrical movie with 2 years of production is better animated than a weekly anime.
Whoa, really? I keep forgetting how retarded the average DBfag is.

Attached: Ascended Ultra Controlled Perfect Kawaii Super Saiyan God Cyan Teal Mister Sparkles Madoka Twilight (622x504, 59K)

>please spare my Prince so that I might job to him again
Goku is only alive for having been spared multiple times by Bejita-sama. Saved, too. Hell, see . That's all this is. This retard used all forms without thought. Vegeta helped bring down Kid. He defeated Super Buu.

The only one of the three in question he didn't defeat was the fatty (Majin Buu). Mr. Buu/Good Buu isn't in question (and nobody cares about Evil Buu). While all Gokek could do was beg Gohan to save him, our Prince took down his most powerful self.

Attached: Vegeta wonders about that.jpg (405x553, 68K)

>posting fights Gokek lost
I know the mine field is perilous here, but you really stepped in it with this one. The only way it could be more clear would be if Goku hand wrote his concession.

Attached: main antagonist defeats the mc - no big deal for bejita-sama - 1-0 over his shitty rival goku.jpg (929x933, 364K)

What is really sad is that "it's mature" is the only "defense" Toyocucks can come up with for this shit. Virtually everyone he ever knew has been erased from existence. They're gone, for good. Not even their souls exist anymore. If anything, actual acknowledgement of the loss and showing emotion about it is the mature thing.

>cuts off CHADgeta's tail
>just succeeds in pissing him off and getting rekt
COPE.

>b-b-but WEAKhan, a pathetic half-Saiyan mutt...
Note how none of the proud PURE-BLOOD CHADyans have ever admitted defeat to a pathetic, weak-as-fuck human. COPE.

>n-n-not an argument
COPE.

Attached: Vegeta realizes his rival will never give him a challenge.png (433x282, 90K)

>spared multiple times by Bejita-sama
would never have happened if Goku did not spare him first by convincing a bold manlet to let him go.

>Vegeta "won"
I see you're learning your place. Good pet.

>Mystic
Kys dubdog.

>landed hits on Beerus and made him split blood as SS2
>WEAKku couldn't even make him flinch at SS3
The true King of Saiyans.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3xVROxowww&feature=youtu.be&t=43

Is there a SINGLE anime character that could defeat Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Golden Form Super Perfect Cell with Omen?

Attached: 1520708449670.jpg (591x522, 39K)

gohan

You forgot Kaioken x20.

Attached: 1506939340452.jpg (2048x2048, 1.25M)

Why did 17 spare SHITren? Just kill him, be disqualified and take the win with superior numbers.

Attached: a0744151710c57cefed9e598813fbb68.gif (540x304, 3M)

>actual aknowledgement of the loss
You mean what they already showed? Oh right Trunks isn't a bitch so he's magically not giving a shit about it, right? Look, toeikek, I don't think you are understanding this so let me make it simple for you. Trunks cares, but thinks it's more important that they rest of existance was saved, this is explicitly stated on panel just in case anyone is retarded enough to think Trunks didn't care about his world (like you), therefore everything you said is automatically wrong. You lost, you can not win, you should stop trying to farm (You)s and off yourself (not like it matters since you aren't getting anymore from me tho)

Attached: 1551489989357.jpg (418x482, 23K)

CHAD17 ain't about that life.

>Crying about losing nearly everyone you ever knew is "being a bitch"
The absolute state of Toyocucks.

Attached: cueball realizes carrot will never keep his promise - vegetable victorious even in retreat.jpg (942x532, 70K)

The whole team gets disqualified if he did that not just him. I really hate the no killing rule. It makes no sense when they are about to be erased which is worse than just getting killed.

HEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1562357102458.gif (540x313, 2.45M)

>Vegeta's ancestor
You got a problem, lizardlet?

Attached: monkey prince bejita-sama.jpg (798x1200, 201K)

The rule is there to stop people from just nuking the entire battlefield immediately, hopefully

Or they were just aping the rules from the better tournament arcs from the early days of Dragon Ball, impossible to tell which really

Attached: dbkai93.gif (600x450, 1.28M)

That's some rough foreplay. She really likes her short, black-haired men. Trying to beat the blonde out of him.

Attached: pomf - what are we going to do against the wall bejita-sama - sex bot wants the prince.jpg (551x934, 257K)

Watch your tone.

Attached: Emperor of the Universe.png (800x440, 280K)

Attached: bejita-sama being serviced by gokek's wench at long last v2.jpg (263x652, 68K)

They pretty much tried to rid off the nostlaiga of the better tournaments from the past. Especially since they made so many reference to it a lot. Though I'm pretty sure hey also did it because many do the characters would have been nuked off and killed from the stronger guys outright. Hell hit, Vegeta and buu(if he was in) would have been on a killing spree.

Attached: 1552664678485.jpg (368x350, 34K)

>implying
Anyone but the wench. Absolutely never.

Attached: carrot realizes nothing will ever lead him to victory against bejita-sama - no kisses for chi-chi no (821x658, 1.56M)

Attached: disdain for plebs who do not worship bejita-sama.png (845x479, 481K)

Frieza would definitley have killed Cabba if the rules allowed it

technically vegeta won

>Jerry
Tournament rules say no. Ayy got taken out by the lizard and the carrot. Just how it is (0-1 against Goku).

>is still Goku
He isn't. Just as Ginyu in Goku's body is still Ginyu (or Baby in Vegeta's body is still Baby). The copy (Jelly Vegeta)? Not Vegeta, either. This while ignoring the matter of canon. Even still, .

Attached: Black sees Vegeta coming for 2-2 - still better than actual Goku.jpg (187x484, 55K)

What has he got to be ashamed of, really?

Attached: 17 asking the real questions - why won't AT ever let the MC beat his rival.jpg (275x602, 58K)

>forfeit
He didn't. Help is not against any (non-existant) rules. He lost for first not being able to continue (even ignoring the concession). TKO. Then the deal was sealed with a KO. Guy wakes up still TKO'd (Crippleku).

Attached: broken carrot in bandages - patheticku is 0-1 against his Prince.png (269x219, 57K)

Hard to say. Without a good searching by Breasts, he would have died even with Trunks giving the cure.

Attached: retardku strikes again - nearly killed himself by losing the medicine.jpg (351x409, 68K)

>obsessed cuck is actually seething 24/7 about rent free Chadchad the CHAD.
Ha

Attached: this is my grandpa and he only ever loses to our prince.gif (500x375, 544K)

>Vegeta had help so frieza lost

>Goku had to have help so Vegeta won

The ABSOLUTE MENTAL STATE

Attached: goku1.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

All this power, but it pales in comparison to her master, Bra-sama.

Attached: Team BnB - Beerus and Bra - Future GoD riding her babysitter.jpg (564x430, 104K)

T-TECHNICALLY I STILL BEAT YO--

Attached: 5115787-dragonball+super+episode+27+_+frieza+destroyed+the+earth+-+youtube.mp4_snapshot_00.05_[2016. (1280x720, 113K)

>that motion
Literally a thot.

>Ayy got taken out by the lizard and the carrot
Even if you want to pretend tournament rules matter, he got taken out by the lizard only. Goku literally did nothing to knock him out (he even let go of Jiren's body before Lizard rammed so you can't even claim he was holding him)

>Frieza
Goku lost thanks to Sorbet, thus 2-1.

>Cell
Cell was bested while Semi-Perfect, but although it was Vegeta that gave Cell the plan to get stronger (and the chance), I'm unsure if this counts for a win. Helping Gohan counts. Being slapped aside was embarrassing, but not a lose (he didn't pass out for a KO). He only lost once. Arguably the score is 2-1, but I'm more comfortable just saying 1-1.

>Buu
Took out Super Buu and helped with Kid. Failed against Majin Buu and got his ass beat by Kid until TKO'd (had he held on just a little longer, he would have been 2-1 over Buu).

>Black
I remember it as 2-2, but it varies between versions.

>Jerry
You can't lose multiple times in this format. Jerry was taken out by Fridge and Gokek.

>Moro
Remains to be seen. What of sHit?

>Goku's record
That's aside from losing to Vegeta while he was the villain.

>Frieza
Needs better friends.

Attached: I'm sorry Frieza...I can't let you do that - Whis'd - Bejita-sama wins again.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

see: and

Attached: Prince Vegetable ponders on the point in free wins against the MC.jpg (1200x1300, 213K)

>incomprehensible ESL babble

Don't need a third eye to see 3-0 coming.

Attached: Enlightened Tien's third eye perceives the fated 2-0 - Vegeta is Nemesis Personified.jpg (943x456, 150K)

cope

Hush. The performance begins.

Attached: maestro among rivals conducts ''The Undefeated'' - another masterpiece from the (676x1044, 69K)

>Goku would have been dead
Worse. Vegeta could have erased his vassal from existence by killing him after landing the blow that created "Super Goku".

Attached: vegeta lands the flanderizer - super goku is born.jpg (361x380, 87K)

You forgot CHADbon giving him a loss on Namek. He tied it up at 1-1 but the first one was pretty humiliating. Oh and Recoome beat the shit out of him until Goku came to the rescue...that seems to happen a lot doesn't it?

Attached: Zarbon_Frieza_Dodoria.png (640x480, 393K)

>Potential Unlock
>Ultimate
All you've got to know is Gohan is beyond what Goku could ever become with his own power. SS4 is a natural state, so it should never, ever bring him to Gohan's level. Worse, SKW means he can't even get that multiplier again. He would need KK to help make-up the difference (and still fall short like Vegeta). There isn't really a good reason to think their power in that form would go beyond Super Buu (whom Gohan trounces).

The form has questionable execution, design, etc., but it is still better than SSG/SSB in these regards. This won't make it the stronger option (with a better case for getting around Gohan being a superior hybrid). The bullshit known as 'god ki' cheats the problem in question (not a natural form). So long as Gohan doesn't have it, they're good.

Attached: pink panther ku - ss4 is silly.jpg (331x290, 56K)

>incomprehensible ESL babble

So did AT.

>using all that mess
Just become Mystic, then use KK. Or wouldn't UI cover all that jazz? Hard to tell. Where's Oozaru? Gero failed to let him capitalize on it? Can't fuse with his spawn like a Namek? True that he would need the unnatural god ki.

Attached: lizard brain trying to fathom his prince being 2-0 against goku-san.jpg (960x958, 215K)

You see?

Attached: vegetables cucks the bald one.jpg (545x366, 66K)

>Vegeta was still able to fight
>Goku wasn't
>one was still in the game
>the other was eliminated

Attached: so simple even a squid gets it.jpg (1328x139, 67K)

-U. Guardian angel, baby. What's your ace in the hole, Frisbee? A fucking ray gun? Laughable. This is what it means to have connections in high places . Now enjoy being the agent of your Prince's daughter for the rest of your pathetic life.

Attached: frieza's future master and her vassal.jpg (400x419, 66K)

If you're refering to Freeze vs Veg, no he wasn't able to fight. He was dead, incapable of acting quickly enough to stop the planet blowing and him choking on space. Only because Goku knew what would happen was he able to dart in to save the princlet's life and secure his win.

If you mean goku vs vegeta, the prince was an absolute wreck reduced to crawling away for his life. He failed his objective to get the dragonballs and had to flee the batlefield.

>pretend
Given this is a playfight (with real stakes), yes. The rules matter quite a lot in the game. Goku helped Frieza take Gerard out via RO. Just how it is. Not like we get an official ruling by the judges on who gets credit, but that's how it went down.

Gonna need you to cope with your loss to your superior, pet. Much Goku eternally copes with his two losses and zero wins. 3-0 when?

Attached: goten finds out his dad jobs to their prince the same way he does to trunks - old Son family traditi (460x272, 689K)

He wasn't counting up minor villains.

>seems to happen a lot
Things do happen.

Attached: prince brings a stool sample to his doctor.gif (540x302, 1.96M)

>Goku helped Frieza take Gerard out via RO
He literally didn't. He just stood behind him.
It was a solo kill by Frieza in every possible sense.

>he was dead
Whis saw to that (never happening).

>only because
Whis used his power. Goku came in to capitalize on Vegeta beating Frieza down. Easy win for Team Vegeta.

>if you mean 1-0
>Vegeta was
Looking pretty good save for minor eye damage while Goku was a broken mess (back-up arriving too late to save his fight record).

>objective
Ah, ah. Don't be moving goalposts, boy. This isn't about what Vegeta wants, feels, etc. You're falling back into the subjective. Objectively, Goku was defeated. AT willed it so.

Attached: bejita-sama will kill me if I'm late for 1-0.jpg (800x300, 102K)

>didn't
He had him held in a Full Nelson even when only looking at the manga version. He had only just released him (having held him up to this point). You don't have to like it, but that's how it is. Goku gets the assist. Jerry was the only one he took out as I recall.

Looks like it is about time to wrap things up, kids. Consider yourself reminded.

Attached: Today - my prince reminded them.jpg (490x368, 64K)

By releasing Jiren Goku instantly lost all rights to an assist because he was no longer involved in any way with the attack that actually knocked Jiren out. He just happened to be near.