Which anime has the most obnoxious fanbase?

Which anime has the most obnoxious fanbase?

Hardmode: No Evangelion, HunterXHunter, One Piece, Naruto, Star Wars, Bleach

Attached: fuckyou2.jpg (630x778, 64K)

JoJo

Fate

JoJo and Madoka

Is tuhu anime?

Madoka

Fate. Prisma and /Zero fans in particular should be shot on sight.

Attached: cf729a9ed06aa9a0d572812de774a593.jpg (800x800, 505K)

KyoAni

jojo

Ah yes, Star Wars, my favorite anime

>star wars

Gridman.

Jojo and Fate.

I notice you left out Jojo which must be a mistake because it's the most obvious

How is Jojo fanbase obnoxious? I see them minding their own business.

>Hardmode
>no Naruto
Then what's the point of your thread? You clearly already know the answer.

Why Bleach though? I don't know about back in the day but it has a pretty subdued following nowadays

Prisma and zero fags are unbearable

Attached: 1541076053013.png (410x410, 202K)

Madokafags seem to be genuinely mentally ill

MiA fags.

Umarufags

Watamotefags

Any Trigger show.

How comes? I never ever hear anyone talk about Madoka, probably because the animation is so ugly

no you don't

fatefags

Rick & Morty fags. Fuck those niggers

Attached: akko angry.jpg (318x336, 19K)

witchfags are pretty obnoxious, they like to show off a lot, and they tend to be trannies

>Which anime has the most obnoxious fanbase?
>Which anime has the
>Which anime
>LWA reaction photo

every time

>nobody said Dragon Ball
Those niggers are negative IQ

Very smart Akkoposter.

Why dont you leave and come back when you can read English, retard?

>hardmode doesn't include jojo/fate/madoka
this thread was a mistake

Anyone from a fanbase of a show I dont like is pretty much the only answer to retarded threads like this. People like multiple shows and there's overlap everywhere.

because of the mentally ill ship wars

no, fuck you, I like JoJo, and JoJofags are objectively fucking annoying

Wanpisstards with their constant best sales = best manga argument to any criticism

Attached: 1561495610874.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

MLP
Because as obnoxious as Evangelion's, HunterxHunter's, One Piece's, Naruto's, Star Wars', and Bleach's fanbases are, MLP's alone got a containment board here.

Maid dragon fags

My god.

explain how I cannot read

No shit you can say that about any show that airs on toonami since its 14-18 year olds who shit up this board because they think its the best show ever. Remember how annoying space dandy was and how bad MHA threads are.

Oh, thats true! Kanafags and anyone who likes MLP is awful. Cant imagine Yea Forums before there was a MLP exclusive board. Dont get me wrong, I dont judge, but it's just so strange to me...

Inuyasha

>Remember how annoying space dandy was
Really? All I remember from Space Dandy was fags spamming the threads telling people to go back to Yea Forums due to toonami

Honestly, anything popular (Since they bring in more casual fans, who tend to be obnoxious). Besides the ones you listed, Dragon Ball, Fate, JoJo, Boku no Hero Academy, Madoka, Konosuba, anything done by Trigger, ReZero, most isekai, fujoshit, most loli pandering shows, and just about the rest of the shonen series.

Dragon Ball and Naruto are tied for the absolute worst fanbases among eastern series. Best fanbases are usually those of older series from the 80's to 05', or anime that's a little more sophisticated and keeps the casuals out. Though, these fanbases can sometimes turn into cult followings like FLCL and are complete cancer.

>Jojo is comfy, fanbase is chill
>anime comes out
>HOLY SHIT IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE TIME TO BOMBARD MUSIC VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE NO I DON'T WANNA READ THERE ARE SHITTY TRANSLATIONS LE KING CRIMSON WORKS XD
>Jojo is no longer comfy

>He doesn't count MHA in his hard mode.

Loaded thread.

All those fags screaming at JoJo, but so far ive seen more anons assblasted about JoJo fangays than actual JoJo shitters. Fascinating

Attached: 1545359687155.jpg (516x680, 86K)

Kyoani

>Shinseki Yori
"Hurr hurr Squealer did nothing wrong." Was funny when the show was airing. Now it's just fucking obnoxious and uses up board space. Worst part is that they don't even have the decency to let the thread die. They get into boring autistic arguments for hours about whether the show was shit and dodge any criticism by quoting the book.

>Familiar of Zero
Or quite frankly any thread about any anime that was airing around the originalfag days. Nothing but newfags posing as oldfags. At least have the decency to admit you showed up in like 2013 like I do.

>Kaos threads
Also Umaru and Chaika threads. Take this shit to /c/. Both boards are improved by doing this.

Attached: 1501343420960.png (734x720, 423K)

Pretty much this, anything popular to the masses will have a cancerous fanbase to follow

a jojo fan raped my mom and I haven't forgiven them ever since

I haven't seen Umaru thread in ages.

reddit tourists from Yea Forumsiscord
search Yea Forums archives for discord falseflag general

Hero Academia
The threads are complwte shitshows, it truly is the Naruto of the newer generation, without the benefit of the threads getting saged and deleted.

Fate/Zero fags deserve the rope with their whining about muh every other fate is shit because it isn't dark and gritty like my anime with a smoking gun toting edgy mc
Tsukihimefags are also annoying with their crying about remake and pretending to like Melty Blood despite never playing it

I know there are some Star Wars Manga and maybe an anime adaption I've never heard of but why put it in this list?

this and jojo. fuck off with jojo

Attached: aie.jpg (1500x1500, 1.19M)