Just finished this. This is better then Eva in every single way. Only nostalgiafags would think otherwise

Just finished this. This is better then Eva in every single way. Only nostalgiafags would think otherwise.

Attached: Darling in the Franxx wallpaper.jpg (1021x574, 142K)

Try harder.

Attached: 1561685432420.jpg (335x371, 24K)

Yea Forums storm incoming, I'm here with you based Franxxbro

Implying eva is good.

still haven't even watched the last episode
i forced myself through most of it and completely lost all fucks at the final stretch
garbage cartoon desu

Nice bait.

yea it was way better than Eva

LOL

Attached: 1561415574717.png (324x356, 152K)

Attached: bait blocked.jpg (720x534, 22K)

02, I don't feel so good

Attached: 1547751621699.png (581x1033, 826K)

>implying eva was good

Weak bait

i really really like this image

I agree.

Attached: 1a9bnfsvlbu.jpg (540x304, 15K)

>trigger

Based and Abepilled

Attached: 1561829857432.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Back in my day people put effort into trolling.

Attached: 1559331042534.jpg (740x800, 333K)

I just finished it yesterdah too user and I can say, I actually cried in 2 episodes. Welp, I guess 3. I don't understand why people hated this so much. I find it extremely enjoyable, worthy of several rewatch.

A fresh turd smells worse than a 20 year old turd.

It was good until the end, then it got pants on head retarded

>still trying to perform damage control for Trigger when you can look beyond DitF to see that they're a shit studio

Attached: 1539722821855.png (593x593, 497K)

>darling in the flops
>anything other than shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gridman and Luluco were good. KLK and other one-cour seasonals were terrible. LWA was mediocre.

Attached: 1429210849065.png (922x700, 389K)

Why can't we let people enjoy things
Zero Two > Whatever the MC girl in Eva is I forgot her name

Attached: 9ltbgig5iu731.png (464x500, 299K)

People didn't hate it that much, you just notice negativity on in the internet more. If you have a good restaurant experience do you always leave a good review or compliment? Have a slightly bad one, and 90% of people will go out of their way to complain.

>MC girl in Eva

Right Asuka is her name thanks

OP what was meant to be the point of this bait thread anyways?

Did you want to bash Eva or praise Franxx cause otherwise this just seems like a waste of a thread.

What was meant to be accomplished here?

Attached: 1553145959544.png (640x480, 388K)

Absolutely based

he's trying to get people to remember his shitshow

That's probably the case here. In MAL people were shilling how bad this series is while here I am, fully satisfied after consuming the whole series. The ending was good, despite some saying it as a safe ending. I like it. In short, if you enjoy the series, that means its good. People have different taste and expectations. Some are very difficult to satisfy, while some can easily be contend with what they experience. I love this series. The ending is not as vague as say, Eureka Seven or Guilty Crown. And I needed the kind of ending here in FranXX.

>hey guys aren't arbitrary gender roles awesome?: the show

Franxx, Gurren Lagann, and Eva are all the same show anyways.
>Asuka=Yoko=Hornbitch, not really in terms of personality but they could all beat the MC in a fight and are also a sexual object to the MC
>AT Field = Spiral Power = Magma, all mysterious powers, and the way characters talk about them seems pretty similar between the shows
>the mecha has been taken from the enemy, in this case eva and franxx are literally 1:1, the eva/franxx is an angel/klaxosaur
>a greater enemy is revealed part way through the story, SEELE = Anti Spiral = VIRM
>at the end the MC basically becomes a god, shinji basically tells Lilith what to do, Lagann, simon become several galaxies big, genericanimeMC gets in the big space robot
>post apocalypse setting
Over twenty years it seems like they've, 'refined' the plot, adding stuff like becoming allies with the first enemy, beastmen and klaxosaurs. Am I crazy or does this make sense? Either way I hope theres a 'Boy Gets in a Not a Robot 4' one day.

>hey guys isn't being a kike nigger tranny awesome: the post

You must live a very sad hateful life

Don't worry I fill the hole with memes, anime, and klan meetings.

It was hyped up to no end and fell extremely short in the second cour. Go figure.

>hey guys aren't government assigned sex partners awesome?: the animation