Boku no Hero Academia

Why does Hori underuse his best characters while propping up his worst ones?

Attached: VillainsHeroAcaTierList.jpg (1143x1120, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbOh_BKwlfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dude fuck having laws and shit everyone should just kill each other all the time
>hard to find fault in
MLAfags need to know their place, I can't wait until SHITestro gets btfo

>Elder Gods aren't Elder God tier

>wants to get rid of heroes who are only in for themselves
>praises heroes who perform acts of altruism
>motives are a mistery
Yeah this is garbage

>mhafags have such bad reading comprehension skills they don't know what Stains motives are

That's not what the MLA believes at all, they think that only the laws that restrain quirks are bad because your quirk is part of you.

Mirio x Eri is the only canon ship approved by Hori himself

they also think that a person's worth is entirely dictated by the strength of their quirk, ergo someone with a strong quirk has the right to kill anyone with a weaker quirk

I must've speedread that, can you tell me where they say it?

it's part of the Geten/Dabi fight

So did Shiggy lost his hand?

Attached: 015.jpg (896x1300, 231K)

Yeah, part of it anyway.

he lost half of it, he just has a thumb and forefinger left

Happy birthday best boy

Attached: DuNhtc_U4AA1DNY.jpg (859x1200, 218K)

Wait what the fuck? I have been out of the loop for months what the hell do I miss?

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560874206111.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

>quirk liberation is a good idea

Attached: 1556324123865.png (250x202, 7K)

Not much to be honest

the best arc in the series

is reiko about to surprise him to wish him happy birthday

Let's talk about some interesting/possibly busted quirk combinations.
Twin impact + strongarm comes to mind immediately for me

Attached: Strong_Shoulder.png (836x985, 1.19M)

Yes, and she gives him her virginity as a birthday present.

With how seemingly OP twin impact is on paper I'm genuinely surprised he wasn't considered for OfA

The problem is that if you have a quirk and you use it to save yourself from a villain then YOU'RE at fault. You have to not use your quirk to potentially save yourself from someone who is using their quirk willy nilly.
So if you have the ability to run up walls, you can not use it to run from Stain, you are just as bad as him if you do so.
It's bullshit and retarded and reminds me of Sinon's backstory and it's arguably more stupid here.

i would give deku my virginity too

Attached: 1558907616287.png (830x976, 115K)

Are there dekufags who honestly think Bakugo won't be number 1 in the upcoming poll?

>Twice
>Great tier
Yeah because I totally want to root for a guy who ruined his already bad life with selfish idiot decisions

Attached: 1548053136001.png (3184x3968, 63K)

How was he selfish?

Geten said it, it's not clear if that's what the rest of the LA believe or only him.

Why do people who drop manga act so incredibly surprised that they missed new developments from having dropped the manga?

That specific guy believes that because quirks won't be restricted, having a strong quirk will make you important in the new world order. I don't believe he ever said anything aloing the "might makes right" line like you're saying.

Am Dekufag here, not that delusional. But there was one last thread.

Heck of a lot, actually.

>I'm gonna make all my clones do my chores!!

Even if he redeems himself and becomes awesome?

People would pretty much only kill human trash like the League of Villains anyway, due to social stigma. It is not like we kill all weak and disabled people for lulz in our world. Plus, law in this settings forbids people to make money from non-violent use of their Quirks. People like Twice could pretty much solve world poverty on their own if they were allowed to use Quirks legally.

His motives are known, but they are so stupid that they are clearly insane. Imagine someone killed all doctors who weren't doing charity work.

Plus, acts of altruism are made for emotional gratification, anyway.

Must be the same delusional dekufag who spams this

Thanks Satan

I didn't drop the manga, I left these threads for a while because College. Now that I am back I am out of the loop and missed a lot. Also are these threads still shit? Does grapefag keep coming here?

Nothing. Shiggy got his hand squeezed, but it was actually a power-up because Quirk evolution, everyone exchanged "Nani?" s and then we got some "sad" flashbacks about kid Shiggy

I've been waiting to use this.

Attached: MLA rights.png (496x374, 354K)

>Imagine someone killed all doctors who weren't doing charity work.
Being a doctor is not at all comparable to being a hero in this setting, and charity has nothing to do with being a doctor

Plus, acts of altruism are made for emotional gratification, anyway.
Not necessarily though, in the MHA world we never heard of AM doing heroic deeds for self gratification

Because you're a retard whos regurgiating a shit meme.

>The problem is that if you have a quirk and you use it to save yourself from a villain then YOU'RE at fault.
What the fuck are you babbling about? Horikoshi said specifically in the databook that civilians using their quirks as self-defense in emergency situations is completely fine by law.
Destro's bullshit is fucking retarded. Of course Horikoshi would forget his own databook.

>tension is already high between anthros and mutants
>let's give them more leeway to use their quirks, they totally won't start fighting each other more often

Attached: elias.png (396x430, 335K)

>Destro's bullshit is fucking retarded. Of course Horikoshi would forget his own databook.

It's almost like Destro is a villain, or something.

Take a big guess why Destro ultimately failed.

He's meant to be a sympathetic grey area villain. Hori expects you to agree with his ideals but go against his terrorist actions. Which his ideals don't even make sense with the world building that Hori created in the first place.
Hori is a complete failure as a writer.

>redeems himself and becomes awesome
Remember the last character to do that?

Attached: 1507857189689.png (730x806, 551K)

He only said that he wants a meritocracy based on quirks instead of pretending that quirks don't exist so that the power structure doesn't change. Where did he ever say "oh, by the way I can kill anyone lower in the hierarchy"?

It's not just that. Imagine having the ability to fly and not being legally allowed to use it to move around town. That sort of thing.

Has Kirishima even done ANYTHING besides get gayer over time?

Did Hana deserve it?

Attached: 1563065740800.png (648x972, 296K)

I think it is really fucked up how society has people being born with quirks left and right and they're not allowed to use them unless they're heroes or under very specific circumstances. I think everyone should be allowed to use them freely, and get punished if you step out of line. But outright forbidding them? Hell no, that part always bothered me. Specially given the fact many heroes are doing it for the fame and money.
Anyways, I personally think the endgame of this ends with quirk dissappearing after a while, because quirk singularity seems to be a thing and it will reach a point where it will get out of control.

Attached: 956ozrq8j7531.jpg (1024x724, 173K)

what went wrong?

Attached: 1488165549028.png (736x540, 52K)

Disintegrate this

I just realized that the Twice clones don't disappear after a certain amount of time. What the fuck is the league going to do with half a billion Twices they can't get rid of?

Fuck Toga

Well it's mostly implied the law only goes after you if you do something wrong. For example if you have a bubbles Quirk and do tricks on the street or show your bubbles to some kids, no one is going after you.
Same with Deku's mom. Say, her money fell to the ground. If she uses her telekinesis to pick it up, no one's taking her to jail.

Gentle was the only case we saw of this but he was outright interferring with a rescue... though he had good reason to believe he was needed, I mean the guy was already falling

Giving paintfags attention and validation too many times is what went wrong

Geten and Redestro killed most of them, the rest are the survivors of Deika's problem

I would if I could

Twice has to get killed off, his power is too overpowered because of this. The clones don't dissappear so his clones can keep making clones and then make an army of Dabis or Shigarakis and outright nuke the country.

Shouldn't Toga be under Mid Tier for the part about how they're obeying their nature? In her chapters, it seems like it's heavily implying, if not outright stated, that she would naturally be drawn to blood as a result of her quirk.

Accomplish their goals?

>it's society's fault Gentle is too retarded to finish high school

Attached: 1546809947511.png (625x773, 143K)

I think he got less gay in that fight with the punches dude

In vigilantes koichi can't freely use his quirk to get somewhere faster. In the same way, if you had a flying quirk you wouldn't be able to use it for your benefit and I think that is beyond fucked up.

>In vigilantes koichi can't freely use his quirk to get somewhere faster.
because he was barreling through a crowd and almost knocking people over. Someone who could fly wouldn't have that problem

Thr only difference is that Heroes are also celebrities. And killing all famous people who aren't perfect role models is just as stupid.

All Might and Deku have some kind of pathology that makes them run into danger face-first. It is harsh to judge all humans upon that standard, and even the characters themselves think that.

O MY 7 QUIRKS

Alright that IS beyond fucked up indeed. What the hell, Re Destro is right, why isn't he the final villain? His motive is arguably a hero's one, he has good character design, charisma and is a believable threat between his Quirk trained since birth and the army he amaassed.

well I hope it's only in that case then. Because otherwise it's too cruel to be born with some superpower that you can't ever use in your life if you're not a Hero. Or do you get licenses for that?
Say I have Endeavor's fire quirk. Can I just get a license to use it doing tricks in the circus?

Maybe if this manga was funny bad instead of depressingly bad then maybe they would make better material

They totally would. You can't use your quirk in public unless it is for something extremely mundane.

I had not thought about that. Yeah, if you think her Quirk makes her crave blood, she could go into high.

Mirio and Eri having sex for the first time will be so magical

If quirks can be used freely, why is recovery girl a hero and not a doctor?

It's still fucking stupid.
It doesn't matter if you're a hero for the fame, you're still saving people.

The manga isn't going to stretch 10 years into the future most likely

very

either the guy who made the image is a speedreading retard, or it's ascended level bait. I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out which

If people could save others without the need of a license then heroes wouldn't even be needed. Why not let people use their gifts freely?

I mean didn't you see her flashback? Toga is actually a pretty good villain if not for being Yanderebait gf bait.
Her flashback got me thinking. Wtf do you do with a kid like that? Toga repressing her Quirk during years is what led her to just explode and not care anymore, so logic says she shouldn't repress it right? Wel... that'd only mean she'd murder someone even earlier. Her Quirk's nature pretty much makes her a vampire. She gets blood from someone and transforms into them, leading to identity issues.

Maybe get her a really good psychologist since Kindergarden? And give her small doses of blood? Even then she'd probably snap at some point and want even more. Her best choice is to just get dequirked. In a good ending, Heroes would take the Dequirking formula and administrate it on kids deemed too dangerous before they go crazy.

>tfw no mutant uprising weapon of mass mutation that makes everyone into a mutant

Attached: 944a5f65d74883730a63902fd9f547ed.jpg (390x575, 39K)

The manga will reach a point where deku is already a great hero, that is why this story began in the first place. I think we will get to see a deku in his late 20s by the end of the Manga.

Is interesting, AFO showed the case of a boy who was suffering because of his quirk and he helped him out by making him quirkless.
Sometimes, dequirking would be the better choice.

Data books aren't really written by mangaka. Mangaka really have no time for that and just give ok.

If Hori said that, he doesn't know what self-defense is irl, or self-defense means something else in Japan, because protecting innocents falls under self-defense, irl. So most people could technically use the loophole to be heroes. You can shoot an armed criminal attacking someone else and argue self-defense.

Because you get retards like stain doing dumb shit because they think they're above the government

Give her blood pudding? Supplements? Blood bags? The quirk society should have a solution for that. It's been centuries after quirks appeared this shouldn't be anything too surprising for them.
If anything her backstory was forced drama making a big deal out of a non-issue.

pretty much the only hope for Toga was letting her drink animal blood when she wanted, or hooking her up with someone who's willing to donate blood to her if animal blood wasn't good enough. Out of all the non-muties, she's probably the person who got fucked over the most by her quirk

>ywn see Endeavor see his mutie self in the mirror and jump back in fear
>ywn see Endeavor fall to his knees and look at his trembling hands as his vision blurs before he an heroes
>ywn see mutie shoto's feet softly swaying from his noose in the background
>ywn see Tsusu happy that more people are like her

And those should be dequirked.

Being evil just for power has returned to being high tier. All this motivation stuff everyone has tried for the past 20 years has gotten boring.

What if Deku becomes the greatest hero after sacrificing his life and dying and Deku's narration is just meta monologue. We might not even see Deku as a proper pro hero.

Shiggy's quirk was lol dont need 5 fingers touching, just all available fingers touching.

Would love to see if he would just need to touch with a stump if he lost all 5 fingers.

>

Attached: The_Slap_TV_Miniseries-165384765-large.jpg (847x1200, 168K)

But idiots like Stain already do dumb shit with Quirks banned. They are idiots and not stopped by the law. What is the issue?

Given how cute Toga is (not a Togafag at all, but she was described as a doll) I bet there'd be countless of willing blood donors. They'd just give her their arm to suck some blood, like Karin did with Sasuke.

Attached: sasuke_bites_karinxd_by_saruto_uzumaki.jpg (750x758, 210K)

I had to take a break with the manga since 7 quirks happened half a year ago. I'm going to start reading again now that I'm cooled off and just took the redpill that this is just a dumb shonen manga and I should just turn off my brain.

She'd need some conditioning from a psychologist too though, since she outright says she's not interested in Shoji. And her Quirk only works with human blood, so animals wouldn't work. She'd need to accept that random blood bags from hospitals are good enough.

Also I believe Shigaraki's Quirk should be naturally controlled, I'm sure AFO forced its activation permanently or something to do with his mental state ("Keep that Hatred forever"). It pretty clearly activated out of hate in this chapter but he was touching the dog just fine before.
And now the crazier he gets against Re Destro, the more he destroys, so maybe if he was happy he wouldn't kill everything he touches just like Eri isn't actively rewinding everything at all times and Ochako too isn't causing everything she touches to levitate.

Well, Hori did say he changed his mind on what being a hero means, so anything could happen but I personally don't think deku would die. Which MC aside from light Yagami who was arguably the villian of his own story got killed in the end?

>Toga struggled to deal with her quirk growing up
>you can tell by her smiling in literally every panel she was in and clearly enjoying herself

I don't believe he did. Just that the stronger should rule the weaker.

Ochako doesn't make everything levitate because she careful with her fingers. And Eri's rewind has only worked two times, one based on strong emotions but she doesn't know how to activate it.

Didn't the MC from Space cowboys or whatever it was called died in the end?

You can drain blood from people and animals without killing them. Toga made the jump pretty fast. Also, there is blood sausage and other blood-based food for sale. Toga didn't seem to go far that.

The jump between I like blood and I kill people was still quite extreme.

>not stopped by the law
...That's what heroes for

2 Jojo protags (3 if you count Jotaro) have died at the end of a part

Yeah, but that wasn't shonen. It was a TV show, just like Eva.

>a bloo bloo bloo insane girl gets denied the help she needs because people can't handle her autism
Been there read that

I think Jojo is more like soft seinen, like shingeki or HxH.

Attached: 47572104_590312578090167_3063017448253947904_n.jpg (480x344, 32K)

Deku should have been a villain.

Attached: 1559769922717.jpg (869x1200, 213K)

How would killing Twice solve that? His clones probably won't disappear just because the original dies. What you need to do is kill off all the clones and then give Twice a new reason to never clone himself,

Give me ONE good reason for Deku to die by the end of the manga.

It seems to be specifically human blood, since that's what her Quirk works on. And well, the jump looks extreme because she wanted that blood since she was a baby probably. She had quite a few years of interacting with other people while wanting to slurp their red insides like a Moskito and she definitely knew punching them to lick their blood was bad, so she didn't go for that "normal" route. At her breaking point she just didn't care anymore and went straight for the #1 prize; killing the cutie boy and drinking from him with a straw.

soft seinen isn't a real thing

Are you forgetting the part where she drank the blood of a bird?

If he lives then the story will be no different from naruto

He's a faggot

That was only Geten, none of the others expressed similar ideals.

Reminder that Deku and Bakugo will die as virgins. So shipping them with anyone is retarded.

He'll be the bad guy by then

They could be stopped by quirk-wielding policemen if Quirk laws weren't retarded.

Go back.

I'm still butt-mad pissed that his notes never amounted to anything. And they were pretty basic shit to begin with
>Kamui wood swings with his wood powers
I mean of fucking course he does. In the end it was realistic though, you can't expect much from the notes of a middle schooler. I too had a notebook and made notes while watching Pokemon and Digimon but they aren't useful at all.

Still, Deku was presented as a "smart character" so a more competent Mangaka would follow on it and have him constantly try tricks from the notes he had. Or at least have him create gadgets to imitate his heroes, by giving him Tony Stark's IQ.
Imagine Deku scaring the villains at the UA invasion or stalling them by using a giant hologram of himself as if he had Mt Lady's Quirk, just because he decided to previously mess with the hologram technology they have available. Or training with the Aizawa ropes well before joining UA, I mean he knew EraserHead.

I did forget it... alright maybe she didn't like it?

because there wont be a point for one for all to exist anymore. (assuming he defeated all for one)

Most quirks are fucking shit though and wont/cant be used in those situations.

Reminder that UA is one of the top two hero schools in their country and their first year class has two hardening losers.

>Reminder that Bakugo will die as a virgin. So shipping him with anyone is retarded.
FIFY

God I love Momo

Attached: 75337570_p0_master1200.jpg (933x1200, 190K)

They're published in shonen, but you wouldn't expect something like bnha and BC to follow dark themes like them.
For me, shonen is like bleach and Naruto.
Feel free to call me a retard.

we know jiro

I bet the U.S. hero schools are better.

Attached: DOi3W_GU8AcqUzq.jpg (309x360, 38K)

Stain could be taken down by skilled quirkless. Stain's quirk requires him to strike flesh with one of his deadly weapons and then lick it. It would be about as easy for him to just kill people with the weapon - he functionally is just a really good quirkless fighter.

god i want to make love with momo

I don't think people like Shiggy or Eri could be accepted in a quirk based society.

How interested in BnHA are you now compared to 3 years ago

God I wish Momo were any good.

Attached: 1444955179328.png (1455x1568, 1.6M)

Jojo never really had dark themes, even now that it's literally being published in a seinen magazine
SnK's handling of politics and other "mature" themes is on pretty much the same level as MHA, it's just gorier

Because he is a manlet.

>Local user never had it where someone acts nice and happy, but internally is tearing themself apart.

Speedreading at the speed of light.

Attached: D7mXExrVsAAGiV4.png (867x1200, 1.57M)

More like a chaotic nightmare.
>be American
>get quirked

Actually this. Him just needing to scratch you and lick the blood is a nice thing for planned attacks like he did on the Avengers, or against speedsters like Iida's brother who would mostly dodge everything and only get scratched.

But against most people he could just stab them to death, and throwing knives is pretty much a ranged Quirk.

>pic unrelated as those are a villain team.

Shame that Hori wont give Shiina the Gang Orca treatment since the guys human form already was the base for Shiggys look, and Miruko got the rabbit theme.

Attached: Oumagadoki.Doubutsuen.full.526783.jpg (644x622, 152K)

I wasn't into it until about 2 years ago.

I only started reading it around the time the JT arc started, and barely knew about it at all until a few months before that, so infinitely more

And then you get some quirks that arbitrarily say
>Doesn't work on human beings!
because otherwise this world would be too fucked up.

I don't see how snk and bnha are simkilar. One is about heroes doing their best in a society where they're applauded and glorified.
SNK is about a part of the population fighting for freedom.

pretty much the same. i always enjoyed this series

So...all as usual then?

shes good at having sex all right

Attached: momos.gif (540x395, 358K)

Attached: newfagspeak.png (338x286, 55K)

Is funny how Eri's quirk only works on living things.

Everyday until canon.

Attached: o76za1SBzy1sxbb46_540.png (540x400, 83K)

user she made tea and tutored people and sent them home. She jobbed.

Attached: 8b3484fc0e45dac67c2009d32384dfdcfc1dc083_00.gif (268x315, 742K)

She will be, one day

Attached: momo swimsuit.png (808x1078, 877K)

>all it takes is one bad day
>and several years of abusing my quirk

What a nice picture, good concept.

One bad day is what caused Twices downfall into becoming a villain though, if he didnt accidentally hit that customer on his drive from work he would have lived it out normally most likely.

one might even say, cute and canon

It's a reference to that one Joker origin story.

Hori calvo delivering kino

Attached: IMG_20190714_064938.jpg (700x1000, 89K)

Is this cute and canon?

Attached: 81db3bd6c2ee7c9c6783a95c47b64e89.jpg (474x669, 88K)

Age gap is undoubtedly cute and canon. I really hope we get to see twice's age next volume.

nothing involving Overhaul is cute

Everyone knows bakufujos reign the polls, there're fewer Dekufujos

Attached: IMG_20190714_105145.jpg (2048x1370, 824K)

Quirks should be largely unrestricted, but professional heroes are needed.

>Heroes would take the Dequirking formula and administrate it on kids deemed too dangerous before they go crazy.
Sounds like Genocide.

Attached: omega scott.jpg (281x180, 15K)

He probably touched her thighs many times. But it isn't cute.

cute and wholesome

The way Eri would flinch and brace herself before being vaporized was pretty cute

>lose job once
>your life is completely beyond salvaging
Is this some autistic japanese sensibility because holy fuck
>Hori piggybacking off of one of the most overrated comics ever
What a hack lmao

Why? If people were free to defend themselves they wouldn't need heroes in the first place.
Quirk training should be a thing no matter what.
Schools for hardening quirks.
Schools for elemental quirks.
Schools for difficult quirks.
Etc.

He's probably saying that SnK and BNHA only deal with politics on a surface level. Popularity and public support and the like are mentioned in passing, but its never really focused on or delved deep into.

SnK just has people get shredded every once in a while to make up for it.

But undeniably canon

But that isn't true? SNK delved into its politics during two arcs.

Fuck this image is going to make me cry isn't it

cute and canon

Attached: d4c53efc5116c3a624cc153575144b93.jpg (564x800, 80K)

>Why? If people were free to defend themselves they wouldn't need heroes in the first place
American detected

Adorable.

Attached: D_XSelmU8AAcwk2.png (704x500, 92K)

Thanks doc

Attached: IMG_20190714_064941.jpg (700x1000, 79K)

user, they're born with quirks. They're part of themselves and they can even affect their personality and the way they behave. Ignoring that and just allowing you to use that very natural part of you as long as you're a hero is nothing like having guns in your home.

>Televising a fight between an alien with corrosive acid and a guy who barely controls his navel laser
This could have only ended in tragedy but Hori finds a way

Attached: 1533089001121.png (640x559, 49K)

Do you guys think Shigaraki was always planned to be AM's successor or that only became the plan after AM beat AfO?

Is AM a virgin? If not, how would he do it? Isolated "limb" usage of OfA, or full on transformation?

>Local user never had it where someone acts nice and happy, but internally is tearing themself apart.

I've also never encountered unicorns who fart rainbows.

There is no such thing as people pretending to be happy even though they aren't for any extended period of time and this is doubly implausible for females. The limit of human nature is maintaining appearances for a few days when distant relatives come to visit. And I mean for well-adjusted people, not headcases.

Please HOri fuck off with the parallels and All Might references. It's like how everything seems to be related to Tony Stark in the MCU or to Indra/Asura in Naruto.

Stop shitposting Re Destro

Fuck bros, I hope Deku saves him

Attached: IMG_20190714_104709.jpg (1770x2048, 312K)

All Might can still transform into muscle form for a second or two, He'd reserve it for the climax. But he's probably a virgin... unless they pull a timeskip and Deku has to mentor All Might's son who inherited some part of his strenght.

I hope you and togaschizo off yourselves

>He's meant to be a sympathetic grey area villain.

Who said that?

>Hori expects you to agree with his ideals

Who said that?

>Which his ideals don't even make sense

Why should they?

Oh user

Attached: IMG_20190714_123109.jpg (369x440, 33K)

When deku dies it will inevitably happen.

When All Might is about to climax, I hope he says
>I'm coming... I'm coming... I'm coming...
And then right as he cums, he goes into muscle form and shouts
>I'M HERE!

>virgin
No way he didn't get to fool around while in USA, western thots are voracious

AM isn't a chad. He seems like one but he acts like a high school girl.

I wonder if Deku will ever ask him if he had children or something about relationships once he starts noticing Ochako more in the timeskip, just to see if AM shares a bit of his past.

And he will take shiggy directly to Nana, It will be cute

The fact Bakugo was about to be killed by the slime dude and there were lots of people looking without using their quirks to help him goes to show how utterly fucked up hero society is.

I'm sorry but isn't that a normal reaction to have in that situation?

fucking dumbass.

It's shown Quirks are usually shit without training them. Though I guess you have a point. In Re Destro's society, people would have trained quirks and respond to the situation.

Imagine Eri trying to fit Mirio's entire thick 9 incher in her mouth so she can please her man.

Impossible even for a grown up girl.

Probably, you can't really fuck anyone as the Symbol of Peace can you?
He's like one of those Idols, he has to be 'pure'.

>AfO with freckles in the background

Kek nice touch

Yeah, I mean, every person fighting in Redestro's army is a regular citicizen. If they had joined forces, I'm sure the could have helped Bakugo instead of waiting for the heroes to show up.

I wonder if deku will do the same. Nana had a child after all.

No one going to tell these optimistic anons that public rapes and murders are NOT typically stopped by throngs of helpful people, even in a world completely devoid of magical powers?

And how did that turn out? Being a hero and having a family has to be hard as balls.

Why don't we just train people how to fight and shoot in school and get rid of police officers?
Because that is insane.

Well user, I'm sure if that if we had the means to stop them (quirks) we would.

Attached: momo tea.jpg (800x1000, 151K)

Not in Japan, there is a reason people would rather shove women in their own train spaces than stop rapists from molesting them

Everyone should learn how to fight no matter what. It is a valuable skill.
Putting that aside, you're forgetting these people are born with these powers, they part of themselves as if they were limbs.
Ignoring their own nature and allowing just a few to use their powers when most of the population posseses them is fucked up.

Jirou has lewd thoughts about Mineta and fingers herself at night while moaning his name.

Bakugo was taken hostage. Honestly, I would have liked to how Endeavor would have saved Bakugo without hurting bakugo

Enter Chadneta

Attached: chadneta.png (903x1484, 660K)

Sorry, I meant do you guys think Shiggy was planned from the start to be AfOs successor until AM destroyed AfO?

Or after AM destroyed AfO?*

Back to /DBZ/

Attached: 1549560390494.jpg (2000x2000, 406K)

I hope we see him in the epilogue like this and he is ranked decentely like in the top 50

So was Deku, but all might got him out of that dire situation trough brute strength. Nothing some citizens convined couldn't do.

How many JUMP magazines do you think this fujo will buy to vote for deku?

>saying that while posting your pic related
Are dekufags mentally challenged?

Very based

Attached: 1561382296592.jpg (1068x1578, 426K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>dekufags
that is a female fujo. i wonder whats going to happen to that room 5 years from now once she moves onto a new series.

>situation trough brute strength
Like, he used the air pressure from his punch to do that right? Like, would Endeavor just try intimidation or something to scare him off bakugo?

very cute

Attached: 1550398521518.jpg (1024x733, 118K)

Attached: fate.png (1500x916, 796K)

do you think she removes those and replaces them? Or does she just paste over them, slowly but surely shrinking her room until it turns into a singularity of cringe?

Whoa. that's good. And they fit so well together.

Dekufags are fujos. Haven't you seen all the talk about wanting to fuck him and be fucked by him? It is top cringe.

Fuck me I remember this.

Attached: 1562905102817.jpg (226x244, 58K)

That... would have been so nice...

There's a gif of momo getting negrofied.
Does anyone have it?

very canon

Attached: 156365062-352-k572882 (1).jpg (352x550, 31K)

i legit think she might throw it all out.

deku looks so soft, i want to hug him

>public rapes and murders are NOT typically stopped by throngs of helpful people, even in a world completely devoid of magical powers
But they are though. Contrary to popular opinion, the more people that are around, the more the average person is bolstered to help someone in danger.

Attached: dododododo.png (222x225, 137K)

most dekufags in these threads ship him with ochako and get triggered by the lessor deku ships. the "i want to fuck him" posts are by that schizobitch and dekufag here who enables it.

>bolstered
more like pressured. How do you think society will treat someone who, when seeing somebody get raped or murdered, just turns around and walks away?

Ask Shigaraki

Imagine if Mineta inherited OFA, his balls would be unstoppable.

Grapes rise up.

Attached: minechad.jpg (639x640, 116K)

So there are at least 3 annoying dekufags. Schizo included.

Of course thots wanted to fuck him.
Nobody thinks All Might is an incel.
He's obviously a virgin by choice because he chose to focus on being a hero.

This. And he looks like the kind of guy who believe in true love so he wouldn't randomly sleep with a thot without marrying her.

He'll have to learn his backstory, first, to realize there's something there worth saving. And how he's going to do that, I don't know.

O MY 7 QUIRKS

One of the quirks he'll get is backstory exposition encyclopedia

Attached: don't cut yourself.png (211x510, 28K)

I doubt Hori knows, given how much of the plot is clearly made up on the spot, but the timing of the event says that he was being raised by AfO years before AM wounded him.

What was hard to understand about Stain?

Stomped up to Slimey, vaporizing every tentacle he sent his way, grabbed a chunk of him, burned it off. Grabbed another chunk, burned IT off. Told Slimey "I will burn and burn and burn until there's nothing left of you. Release the kid, now, and I'll stop."

What's the source of the Momo picture?

AfO will break into a monologue explaining Shiggys backstory to Deku at some point.

Given that All for One 'recruited' Shiggy while he was a child and years before AfO got bacon face, I would say there's not much doubt the guy had plans. What he's told Shiggy - and us - about them may not be the truth.

Attached: 1550423340651.jpg (564x752, 83K)

Extensively discussed in the thread. His motivation is beyond retarded and he is clearly insane.

I don't know, I feel AM would be easily manipulated into sex because he wants to make everyone happy, I bet he is bad at dealing with women crying

Unless they want to shit out over a $200 to get all the vouchers sure.

Momo can do this, perfectly. Every time Gentle tried it, he made a mess.

>I feel AM would be easily manipulated into sex because he wants to make everyone happy
Nah, he just wants to save people in danger and oppose villainy.

I hope we see our bro Gentle soon. I hope he's part of Hawks' suicide squad

If Bakufujos are that autistic enough to shell out all their money in order to spam like the previous polls sure.

Attached: 1562981373382.png (635x650, 386K)

>Ochako doesn't make everything levitate because she careful with her fingers.

Right, Toga shows us what happens when you use Zero Gravity offensively and it involves mass murder

I do every night and at breakfast

This poll will be fucking terrible.

And foreigners can vote too by signing up for a JP WSJ subscription. Will be a shitshow.

I expect no girls in the top 10

>Dekufags are fujos.
Nope
>Popular with all groups
Was in his headline during the last poll.

Shinsoubros

Attached: 00b-00c.jpg (1775x1300, 1.98M)

I like the fact that Shuiesha are using the spamming to their advantage
>Hey if you want to be autistic enough to spam votes go ahead but it'll cost you
There's already ticket scapers online who are selling it to fans.

In these threads the most vocal group are dekufujos.

It feels like there is no soul though in these polls. They dont feel special since they are so common. One Piece in its 20 year run only has 6 polls.

Camie x Shishikura is cute and canon

What female character deserves Top 10?

Toga

Post beaten, broken and bruised Dekus!

Attached: 1530056286071.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Shinsou will rocket up to the top 15 again, maybe top 10. Fujos pumped out a ton of fanart in his return now that they remember he exists.

Toga I guess since she actually does stuff.

Ochako

>forcing fujos who would otherwise never buy volume 24 to buy multiple copies of it if they want to Y-san for Bakugo/Todoroki/Deku/Kirishima
incredibly based desu

Unironically Mina, but japs hate genki girls and airheads.

Curious.

Attached: D5JZjzBUUAUnLOU.jpg (900x1125, 110K)

fuck no

CHECKED

Attached: 1553485906899.png (965x1064, 661K)

Eri

Attached: Cry.jpg (657x875, 78K)

Dont leavee out hawks

Eri's cunny

We know, Mirio.

Hori should give up. Try as he might, Boku no Hero will never compare to the glory of Persona 1 & 2

Aren't those video games?

They'll have an anime in the future and it will totally kick Macademia's ass. Word.

How is BNHA any similar to Persona 1 & 2?

O MY WISHING ENERGY > O MY 7 QUIRKS

>Persona 1
>Release date: September 20, 1996
>Still no anime adaptation
ok

Face it Persona 1 & 2 will never be relevant again and the last thing we need is another fucking Persona anime. Mainline SMT or Raidou deserves to have an anime adaptation for once.

Horikoshi tries to make you sympathize with Shigaraki's destruction like the Chaos route and All Might represents Law .

It isn't physically possible to cry of anything but happiness or relief near All Might in muscle form.

Friendly reminder that Ryukyu will win the Dekubowl.

Attached: 1Illidan.gif (360x202, 672K)

good taste illidanposter

Attached: 1549783003527.jpg (600x847, 105K)

Persona doesn't do the Law vs Chaos shit

wouldn't momo's tits sag

She could probably make in-built shit into her breasts, who knows

loli backpack made it in some mobage collab

Attached: 1563144165274.jpg (1242x695, 873K)

>momo has actually been adding silicone to her breasts this entire time but everyone thinks their natural because she was creating the padding from her own body

Chaos route is not evil though and Law tends to be the most fucked up in SMT

i think the other girls would still notice

I can only imagine the wonders of small conveniences that Momo's quirk gives her
>Never run out of toothpaste or toothbrush, deodorant or soap
>Her period starts, just create a tampon on the spot
>Never having to order new socks, just create a pair on your feet

Attached: momo blush.jpg (300x382, 24K)

>momo creating a buttplug in the middle of class

cute and canon

Based and pinkpilled

Attached: IMG_1635.png (1448x604, 205K)

Very old news.

Attached: 1563150763617.jpg (600x1518, 240K)

delete now

Attached: 1562458038488.jpg (750x725, 110K)

Holy shit. Momo never has to put on clothes. She can just conjure clothes on her body.
She can create clothes under her clothes and then take off the original top layer to change her outfit without getting naked.
She can create a film of plastic wrap to separate the filth from her body, meaning she can completely clean herself without having to damage her skin and hair with soap.
She can create perfume on her body to smell good at will.
If she needs to reach something on a high shelf, she can create a little claw to grab it, then throw the thing on the ground and create a new one.

>shiggy touching deku with all 5 fingers
That really is kino.

If you think about it Momo can crash the economy anytime she wants.

Momo and her milkers give me a boner bros

my headcanon is that her family got rich by abusing the fuck out of a similar quirk and that's why she's so anal about using it "properly", her parents drilled it into her head from an early age that abusing it would be bad because they don't want the Japanese version of the SEC asking inconvenient questions about how they suddenly got rich during the quirkocalypse

Attached: 1549237506973.jpg (2048x1766, 268K)

>putting shiggy and kurogiri in meh tier
shit taste

Any poll without a high-ranked Ochacho is rigged.

Attached: mentouko.png (859x495, 434K)

But Quirk Regulation is a necessary evil

Momo's family only got rich because she was tricked at an early age to make gold from nothing. It's not until maturity did she realize how she was manipulated

I thought that too until she said her father paid a handsome sum for her quirk leading me to believe all her family's money comes from her father's side and her quirk comes from her mother's side. Which I don't understand at all because they're allowed to use quirks on private property and its hard to not get rich quick with it.

imagine having the technology to build functional practical mecha but not having the technology to make an exoskeleton for tenya iida

Why does Iida need an exoskeleton?

i just had a stroke lmao, i meant his brother woops

I hope Shiggy gets saved, I liked him before, but knows he became my second favorite character

Attached: IMG_20190714_105840.jpg (2048x1448, 328K)

how is toga shit tier when her backstory was all about how her quirk influenced her nature

He's going to die.

Attached: D_W0j3hU0AElPQa.png (676x500, 244K)

No

Kendou

Attached: sailor kendou.jpg (823x821, 128K)

faint giggling in the background

Attached: kekekekeke.png (185x185, 45K)

Why does she look embarrassed here?

You only like him because he looks like Deku

I don't know, connecting nerves to hardware is no easy task

Mirio eating out Eri's peach

She's wearing a magical girl's outfit, not something a teenager would usually wear
Why would Mirio steal Eri's food, he's supposed to make her smile

Overhaul would be able to make her smile.

Attached: a05.jpg (680x891, 77K)

Shiggy is trash

This would have been in the seconds before Decay fully manifested. If Deku's sudden appearance - which is apparently time travel, as there's 4-5 years age difference between them and Midoriya would have been about one at this time - disrupted the negative emotion storm Shig was having, it might have stopped Decay from developing right then.

i miss him bros

what if shigaraki has an SSS tier reality warping quirk and he's only ever used it for destruction and decay because that's all he's ever felt

redestro is wrong about his quirk shaping his personality and instead his personality unconsciously shapes his quirk and once he develops the power of friendship it will become the best quirk in the series

is that asspully enough to counter 7 quirks

Attached: tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

It's a good thing Momo is pretty, has money, and a high IQ because her hero career is fucked

Actually, they might be able to. But while an exoskeleton would give him (the brother) mobility, it wouldn't be much good without cybernetic control. And then you get into maintenance of the exoskeleton, possible malfunctions, repairs... A wheelchair is much simpler, and dependable.

What if AfO is actually Pepe Silvia?

No I think it's just decay, only now it's spreading far more easily what with chain reactions and not requiring all 5 fingers making contact. It may even get to the point where getting near Shiggy will result in decay. God help us all if AFO decides to give his quirk to him too

>her hero career is fucked
She'd probably be a good sidekick.
Her biggest problem is that she's terrible at making decisions under pressure, but if someone is there to tell her what to do, then she shouldn't have a problem doing it.

The Hero System is almost certainly All for One's plan. If he was running Japan back then, it wouldn't have been implemented without his approval. Control, regulation, arbitrary rules: All beloved by tyrants.

She could probably coast by with her looks in her hero career

Attached: momosweatercolored.png (540x488, 193K)

I was gonna say that she would be good as an armchair general type but when shit hits the fan she'll probably make the wrong decisions and lose her big guns early or something lol

You literally got everything wrong dunbas

Shall not be infringed.

Eri looks very sexy

Deku confirmed best dad

Attached: 1563138554704.jpg (691x851, 48K)

Actually I think Momo's best option is to be a tactical coordinator with a bunch of sidekicks working under her, kind of like how Nighteye ran his organization. She'll camp out in a mobile command unit with her team, direct her sidekicks, and use her quirk to create things depending on the situation. The thing with Momo is that she sucks being in the field, 1v1, but makes for a fantastic support/leader hero

Knocking on the door of headcanon here, but it seems to me that for someone like Stain to exist, and given Shigaraki's epiphany at the mall, the world outside of the limited vision we get from over Midoriya's shoulder is much darker and realistic than it appears.

Our real world is based on an immutable difference between things. Equality isn't real, it never can be, and it's the first message of MHA too. Now imagine this world came with an additional layer of individual stratification: quirks. On top of racial, political, philosophical, financial, and other personal qualities there's this entire range of supernatural ability that carries more weight than all the rest combined. Do you really think that turning up the voltage, as it were, would do nothing to the severity of inequality?

It's not some grand logical leap to assume that heroes are just people with enough power to achieve what they want, none of the settling that most real life humans have to make do with. Having the entire world cheering for people that do nothing but make more headlines for themselves while you're one of those unlucky people living in a squalor everyone willfully ignores would be hard.

Zoom out on your own perspective for a moment and think how many people died in the time it took you to read down this far. Quite a few, right? How many people are living terrible lives? Addicted to drugs, chained to abusive relationships, starving, even enslaved. As awful as your own life might be, there are people right now that would kill for it.

Yet, any of us in a first world country with laws that are, for the most part, impartially enforced can go down to a local mall and see people completely oblivious to any of these thoughts. In fact, the worst things in their experience are the turn of events in their favorite television show, or the latest political malarkey on Twitter. Even if you aren't the kind of person bothered by this, you have to see how it wouldn't sit well with others.

I don't think it's that complicated, but I do think Shigaraki's mental state affects his quirk somehow. His limit of what he can disintegrate seems to be linked to what he considers on object rather than any sort of objective measure

Am I reading this right? Did mirio just admit he is saving eri to make himself feel better?

Attached: 0150-008.jpg (1067x1600, 339K)

i wish deku was my dad

I wish Deku had a dad

kek

what if Deku was his own dad

EAT THIS!

Correct

Attached: 173022.png (700x670, 636K)

...How would that work?

Attached: ....png (371x323, 59K)

hot

Attached: young inko 1.jpg (850x1316, 132K)

Bak u go

Good thing he didn't receive AFO, such lawfag doesn't deserve such power

Attached: 1560682722760.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

Yup, for Mirio that was deeply personal.

Is that AfO's wife?
You mean OfA.

Attached: pfzxb9jr5Z1vrqytr_500.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Yes that's right. That's exactly why based Japanese fanbase actually hates this waste of ink.

if Bak u go happens, Bakugo will be Deku´s father.

If you keep reading he actually tells you why, and is the same reason why Nemoto pointed his gun at Eri.
He won't forgive not seeing a smile on her face, which is what will make him feel better. In the end it was all about Eri.

Did this guy ever post the rest the drawings he got on that poll?

I must create a quirked brother for Deku to bully him harder than Bakugo.

Attached: 1560202510153.png (1200x846, 649K)

that deku on the far right is really really cute

Mirio didn't say anything at all in that page

On your 18th birthday a two-dimensional Abe Shinzo comes to your door to personally drop off some paperwork. You're one of the rare 5% of the population blessed with two quirks: fire-breathing and attraction of small objects. He hands you a pamphlet titled "Eugenics and You: The Future of Japan". Inside the pamphlet it explains that you'll receive UBI for marrying a bride selected by the nation's top geneticists. Your choices are Yu Takeyama, a Pro Hero with a gigantification quirk and Fuyumi Todoroki, a wealthy debutante with an ice creation quirk. You look to your pudgy mother for help but she stays silent. Society doesn't like to talk about these government-approved marriages out of Japanese politeness even though they're growing more popular. You remember how your mother told you as a bedtime story how your father and her married because they were in love, even though their quirks didn't synergize and could likely produce a quirkless child. You shudder at the thought. How terrible could your life have been if you had been born quirkless. It only makes sense to chose a mate who will produce an advantageous quirk for your offspring. You'd been reading some forums with Endeavour sympathizers recently and found yourself agreeing with them. You look Abe in the eyes and take a breath.

What is your choice?

Here. have another

Attached: 1561767910185.jpg (1432x1000, 210K)

Attached: 1562775811270.jpg (471x796, 50K)

shiggy is best boy and deserves love and my strap

He later said "That's right", answering Nemoto's question.

So what is her quirk exactly? Just a shittier version of Shoto's or just a shittier version of one of the parent quirks?

I say

Attached: birth_rate.png (741x685, 897K)

She' cool, despite the fact she's h

why she look so fat

What would Gran Torino do if

based strapfriend, shiggy deserves love, comfort, and gentle but hard pegging

No. Prease serect bride. It would be dishonorabru to not pass down genes. Big famiry, big GDP. We have arready made fireworks dispray for first date.

Fat is good for making chirdren.

Attached: honest-shinzo-abe.jpg (1862x1048, 117K)

Reminder

>Destro chose the rat as the symbol of his army
>A famous theory says that whatever granted quirks to humanity came through rats
>rats are used in several scientific experiments and tests

Quirks were a literal virus/bioweapon that leaked and found it's way into the human gene pool

Attached: CGS4.jpg (325x270, 21K)

Wrong, quirks came from rabbit aliens from moon.

Overhaul said the same thing, hence why he considered quirks a disease. I wonder how the bullets will factor in?

will the child have three quirks

>Mfw Macademia is a distant sequel from Naruto

Hori' first manga was about aliens giving earth people superpowers. Watch him repeat the same thing in BnHA with aliens spreading quirks through rats and disease. It won't be a superhero cape manga if it doesn't involve space.

Child wirr have as many quirks as you want. Erreven Quirks! Just hurry up and put mochi in oven!

Attached: PA_N.jpg (970x647, 75K)

>put mochi in oven!
that's the cutest phrase i've seen

I don't know if her quick is known at this point still.

Attached: DekuFuyumi.png (1000x1000, 519K)

A thought; how would you feel if MHA went the way of Dragonball, where a new series is created years later after the base plot wraps up?

Attached: 545242.png (1280x722, 727K)

As long as the designs aren't garbage like those in that pic, sure whatever

>No job
>No home
>No family
It was the straw that broke the camel's back

If Deku is still the protagonist, i would be fine with it.

To be really fucking honest i actually would prefer if things escalate so much that by the end of the series quirks are no more, Midoriya would be the de facto greatest hero, and the characters settling down and having children would be more reasonable and realistic.

Only if adult Deku looks more like pic relate. And he ends up with Mina.

Attached: 1522467894223.jpg (564x806, 85K)

>Quirks are no more
Probably the worst ending Hori could ever do. It's the cliche "man is not ready, reset the clock" bullshit ever.

Attached: 452552.png (1280x722, 882K)

only if some jackass reforms the byzantine empire and begins invading other countries with his army of superhumans

>Shipping
Terrible
>Shipping off canon
Even worse. And yeah I'm posting these because fuck it I want everyone to suffer

Attached: 72817222.jpg (1280x722, 301K)

Attached: 1560565758116.jpg (850x894, 182K)

Attached: 1547217336378.jpg (1200x887, 110K)

>And yeah I'm posting these because fuck it I want everyone to suffer

Attached: 3fbcbcaa474837d6cd0b05b7693b29f4bb2f614c717a15976abbe97568772efb.jpg (563x738, 91K)

holy shit the kids are great lmao

Man was literally not ready, quriks held back development by a few centuries and essentially created a new dark age.

this is what toga and deku's daughter will look like!

Attached: togadekudaughter.png (600x600, 264K)

They're past that now, and science has made great leaps since given the level of support gear they have.

They're just little mushrooms

Attached: __komori_kinoko_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_mochi_mochi444420__sample-7a5fd68cd57c1b1b958fd8c4cde (850x850, 121K)

I want to show Aizawa how much beauty there is surrounding us!

Joke get off Yea Forums and get back in the damn plot!

you're beautiful!

Literally just their future daughter from my crappy fanfic.

Nah, it's funny because your ship is a fucking joke

Attached: Ugly.gif (360x202, 1.68M)

Why is one of the kids blue?

What? The resume is pretty recent. All Might was the one that spearheaded the age of heroes and peace, all OfA users before him are pretty much nobodies for the rest of world. And don't forget about the singularity, quirks will become stronger with each generation, when will humanity reach the breaking point? What if people as powerful as Gigantomachia become common?

Attached: 1560185352037.jpg (394x737, 58K)

your fanfic isn't bad, i've probably read it because i read all the togadeku fanfics and i've enjoyed every one

chemistry joke, pH above 7 is basic and typically is represented by blue coloring, he has a Basic quirk in contrast to his mother's Acid quirk

"Albino/birth defect"
>The resume is pretty recent.
Yeah so there's no problem.

Attached: 542752.jpg (1280x1126, 432K)

>6 kids
this semen demon milks him dry every night I see

Attached: 1549640492050.jpg (1104x1182, 112K)

My guess, because they don't want children to sympathize with the villains, though I don't know where Hori was trying to go with Toga
>Show her sucking the blood of a student
>Expect a kid to feel sorry for her
With Shiggy it's understandable since he's Deku's foil.

Attached: Image2.jpg (598x871, 94K)

I meant the resume on human development is recent, which makes things worse regarding the quirk singularity. AfO's brother already said the singularity is near. Humanity needs to develop really fast or they will probably not handle it.

is it really that uncommon to show sympathetic villians wtf?

Depending on the Villain's objective. It may make them sympathetic to similar people in real life, after all, the manga is meant for children. Basically it may create commies and anarchists.

The singularity AfO's brother was talking about was OfA's personal singularity, not the worldwide one

They can add pedophilic shit but won't allow villains being explored? what the fuck Japan

It's about the message Hori is pushing through villain ideas. Hori's fucking himself by pushing his political beliefs.

We're not supposed to feel sorry for them we're supposed to understand why they're doing it.
We know almost everything about Stain at this point - from his school days, to his vigilante days to his villain spree to his end as he now sits in Tatrarus for his jailbreak. We understand him completely, but that still makes his overall motive and logic flawed and I don't imagine many people felt 'sorry' for him when he got his lung punctured and he paralysed himself with his own quirk. The only 'good' person that liked Stain was the idiot of the class.

Over in nipland, yes. Not as much for seinen, but for shounen and in WSJ it's probably going to catch a lot of flak. A lot of the themes in BnHA might gloss over us, but things like Mandalay and Kota are a lot more thematic over there.
>inb4 serieswarfag dismisses this entirely and shitposts about muh dogshit writing

(You)

They're not necesarily his political beliefs moron

>(You)
Are you going to ignore Midnight's entire character? yet not a single CEO complains about it.

So Hori wants to destroy everything like how Shiggy wants too?

Attached: Hands.png (600x270, 201K)

What do you think of Bleach and Kubo?

youtube.com/watch?v=CbOh_BKwlfE
this is what toga's character represents

yeah dude he's ancap

That's the impression the CEO is getting. Who knows what's going to happen next, from now on expect simplistic villains.

Fuck I hope the favelas get her ass

Oh shit, imagine if the CEO gets so pissed he axes the manga.
No wonder Hori said way earlier that he didn't want to make villain profiles so readers wouldn't sympathize with them.

Horikoshi already presented the MLA and ReDestro, who clearly stated his desire to destroy the status quo and create a new society, yet he didn't make them that sympathetic. Hori is already making Shigaraki sympathetic, if he makes Shigaraki actually stop being an edgy i hate everything fag
wanting to destroy everything and instead create his own society this arc may be actual political propaganda.

Hori may be a shit writer but at least he is trying to change things up

That's the CEO of a video game studio though.

I mean I would be fine with this. Hori would be doing it a lot better than most western medias that do it nowadays.

Hori probably said that "no villain profile" stuff to get his editor off his back. Notice how ever since Monji went away he started with the sob story villain flashbacks and how they want to change society.
Even Gentle's whining about his failure being as the result of Japan's education system is almost propaganda like.
What the hell is Hori doing?

MLA is the ancaps, and Hori is making them look bad(Geten's monologue comes to mind). Hori is making Shiggy look good, and since Shiggy's League is literally composed of muh opressed pepul such as trannies, mutants, abused people and mentally unstable people, Hori is a fucking Anarchist.

I'm scared anons.

that girl is mean and horrible for hurting the priest, i don't think toga would do that, i think she'd like to attend mass with everyone else

This is some unironically high IQ humor.

Get the fuck off my post you damn schizo.

what are you scared about user? are you safe? you shouldn't ever feel unsafe or scared, do you want me to call the police?

Of what? Hori pushing Anarchy propaganda and risking getting his neck sliced in the future by Yakuza hitmen?

Scared of what?

Attached: D6fP7u_W4AAM1f_.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

What the fuck user, it would be on par with western media if not worse.

>by Yakuza hitmen
Wouldn't that already happen since he did have Deku and the others defeat the Yakuza?

There is no such taboo. Its a marketing tactic. "He's doing something that should never be done, but he's doing it really well, check it out"

Not really, to me this would be no where near as annoying or "in your face" if that makes any sense.

Hori's cartoonish portrayal of yakuza isn't at all like real life yakuza so they don't give a shit about that. Anything anti-Japanese government is basically anti-yakuza and that shit's when it gets risky.

If he is truly a leftist then good riddance, i would prefer that over having to admit that tumblr was right.

Last year i saw a tumblretard saying that the LoV is literally antifa, that faggot may actually end up correct

That's your bias blinding you. Magne's atrocious flashback is on par with Chavez's America comic praising the lesbian couple.

Attached: I See.png (148x89, 14K)

Cursed spoiler sentence.

>Chavez's America comic praising the lesbian couple.
I don't read the comics. Did something like that seriously happen?

Attached: 1497283814110.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Oh fuck is this what is it? Is the reason why all the twitter/tumblrtards so attracted to this series because of Hori's subliminal propaganda resonating with their degenerate beliefs?

>Hori is making Shiggy look good, and since Shiggy's League is literally composed of muh opressed pepul such as trannies, mutants, abused people and mentally unstable people, Hori is a fucking Anarchist
>Of what? Hori pushing Anarchy propaganda
>If he is truly a leftist then good riddance

Don't forget these are the bad guys we are talking about here. The people who are ****in the wrong**** and ****who you shouldn't want to be like****. Fuck off

Attached: splat.png (518x628, 227K)

>antifa
They;re still a thing? I thought they died down since no one likes them.

well it died after so all is balanced

Not just in comics but even regular western novels as well. It's very common.
Which is why those circle of comic and novel readers like BnHA so much because it's a lot like western YA books always bringing up oppression and stuff just like how Hori is doing with League of Villains and Shigaraki.

Based Overhaul.

Attached: Dol1DKyUUAE2eVS.jpg (680x453, 36K)

What the fuck is antifa

People keep paying them to go into rallies to stir shit up. As long as money flows nothing is truly dead.

And Twice later tells you to respect "her" pronouns. Hori might be incredibly bluepilled.

I think it's also a reason, but it's also because of the fujo bait and the very tame aspects of the series, very few fanservice, school setting, etc.

That's dumb. I mean I like the League and Shiggy but I don't want anarchy running amok. I prefer MLA's approach.

Attached: Dnen4sXUwAAZRYD.jpg (1110x1200, 316K)

rowdy militant lefties that like to run around and cause trouble at right-wing conventions or just in general

>very few fanservice
>fujo bait
So basically your typical modern YA. Fuck, it's all lining up. Hori knew exactly what he was doing.

To be fair that's just Twice. The narration still calls the tranny a dude when explaining his quirk. Besides, he's now a blood puddle now so nothing to worry about.

Attached: D8szWUzV4AMLJyf.jpg (811x1200, 328K)

You mad?
Hori literally turned back on that, first he said that he wouldn't give the villains character pages to not make them sympathetic, he turned back on that. Now he's literally giving the Villains an arc and making them sympathetic, Twice's flashback is clearly meant to make you sympathize, there's no other way to put it.

Yes, and Twice is also ***literally mentally insane*** you fucking hypochondriac

They really hate trashcans too, always knocking them down for no reason.

What narration? Japanese language doesn't have pronouns.
Also Hori expects you to agree with the league and Twice riling up against Overhaul disrespecting Magne.

And Overhaul was presented as worse than trash, the one guy who disrespected Magne's pronous. Also there's Tiger, who's a hero tranny.
Yeah, I'm thinking blue pilled.

Fuck why is Twice being abused so hot?

What's Mr. Compress's back story going to be about?

Reminder that Horikoshi is a female to male tranny

This is literally nothing new, I would not be surprised if Hori's affinity for the west has made him adopt a more western way of thinking

Reminder that this is Magne's lover. A literal man with stubble, pigtails and a frilly dress.
Try to tell me this isn't ridicule/a joke charater, go ahead.

Attached: magne.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

I don't think Tiger is considered a tranny. He's a guy now I think due to an actual gender bending quirk. Meanwhile Magne mutilated himself by cutting his dick off. To me there's a difference. One's actually gender bending, the other's self mutilation.

Attached: nnSItfA.jpg (1839x394, 163K)

Now post Tiger and tell me he's supposed to be a joke character.
Now the novels have Kendo going "what about the people who don't think they belong to either gender?!"
Yikes.

Another story about Muh Opression but this time in the entertainment industry

I thought that was Magen's friend since she seemed to have a crush on Dabi

MHA is very normalfag tier, that's a fact, look at that firefighter anime that just began, a bunch of twitter fags are already complaining about the fanservice and they are threatening to drop, and by the manga panels i've seen, oh they will.

Compress said something about hating the indoctrination of society back in the camp raid, specially the indoctrination of children.

Are you stupid? Tiger is considered a female to male post op tranny who dresses like a girl to not upset the pussycats. Tiger is still very much a tranny and he's not supposed to be a joke.

Was born a woman and is now a man. Tranny.

>Now the novels
Non canon.

Why is everyone so angry again

>specially the indoctrination of children.
Then he would hate the left then.

first canon gay so tumblr can implode or something

>hating the indoctrination of society back in the camp raid, specially the indoctrination of children.
Oh boy. Jump is not going to like that can of worms.
Hori better stop if he knows what's good for him. His previous editor was right to keep Hori on the leash.

Let's post wholesome couples

Attached: 1D8Iyp0BUYAA-Q6R.jpg (840x1200, 171K)

The character bio is a literal joke about the Thai you fucktard.
fuck off

No, Compress was taunting the kids by saying the equivalent of 'kids these days lol'

Beause we're trying to stop a new shitposter faction from forming.

Attached: tora.png (610x961, 194K)

After this, I can see it happening. Hori has made a lot of comments about religion, politics and even his own publishing company in this arc. He might be too westernized and make some cringy sjw shit.

Hori is an anarchist they hate school systems.

>He went to thailand
To get a sex change. Tiger is an actual hero who is a tranny. So progressive.

Now it's making too much sense.
Hori's a westaboo, and while i hoped he was one of these guys that liked mostly the comics of old, he probably still reads and watches the shit of today and it probably shapes his opinions.

A joke based on reality, user. Thailand is the place where trannies go to get their surgeries.

>Trolled Tobi fans
>Trolled Madara fans
>Shat on the biggest ship in japan every chance that he got
>Not influenced by western values
>Never did a single popularity poll despite Naruto's giant impact
He's still the best I see.

Attached: 15455764367.jpg (950x534, 186K)

Yet Hori draws for them and shills them. The same Reiko stalking from the novel is reflected in the actual manga.

>Compress bitches about indoctrination of children
>Gentle bitches about education system
HORI STOP this manga is for literal children.

Ishida is way more based.

Friendly reminder that the League are the bad guys so their views will be shown to be horrible and needed to be put down by Deku and his seven quirks.

Attached: D8t8_wQVsAALja_.jpg (784x700, 104K)

Without a doubt. Holy shit, I can actually see Hori making someone important gay or somehting.

Oh wow Tiger really is FtM trans.
Any chance Hori might reveal one of 1A characters being trans next?

No, Hori is making them sympathetic. And they're against the bad guys who are racist towards mutties and shit.
>He lets the reader know they're secum even by the LoV standards
KEK

Attached: 003.jpg (915x1300, 281K)

Fuck, he might. He's shown to be extremely blue pilled.

Very propaganda tier. Can't wait to see how far Hori will push this SJW shit.
This is hilarious as fuck.

not canon, but if you want to consider it canon i'm not stopping you

Attached: 155677598.jpg (598x833, 106K)

So, Bakugou? His parents might have been nice enough to have taken him to Thailand when he was a very young girl.
Or maybe it's Mina, since with her being a mutant she might actually be biologically male and her appearance doesn't show. Also Hori has a weird obsession with Mina so who knows.

Look at this
>Religion, bad!
Hori was an SJW all along

Attached: 010.jpg (921x1300, 337K)

i think it's nice that hori is being inclusive, you don't see a lot of gay or trans characters in manga and starting to include them is a step in the right direction

Fucking kek look at you cope!
Are you actually going to kill yourself over the fact that Hori is a shameless sjw?

weak bait

BNHAfags confirmed for emasculated fags.

>Puri Puri Prisoner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Whatever Hori comes up with

Attached: d9jkhd.jpg (640x650, 144K)

Nice sarcasm

You're replying to an OHfag, nobody copes as much as him.

If Hori doesn't get assassinated by his boss first.

Now that is how you make fun of a faggot, this guy is completely based on the joke of guys getting raped in prison.
You don't make them normal looking men and then say they're actually trans in a bonus page.

Is Overhaulfag the Dumbass retard? They write extremely similar with reddit soacing and everything.

Oh man, he might actually get axed over his politics. That'd actually be based.

I bet.

Kill yourself Jeremy.
You throwing a tantrum over Twitter wasn't enough now you have to shit up the threads as well?
If Hori is pissing you off so much just drop the manga instead of damage controlling everything for him with pure lies.

>Beause we're trying to stop a new shitposter faction from forming.
Too late, this is entirely Hori's fault for being a complete SJW faggot.

I don't understand. Dumbassfag is clearly upset by Hori and his fuck ups (and now his political belief) yet he always deludes himself into thinking that it's all lies and Hori is a perfect saint. He doesn't even believe Hori's apology over forgetting that Twice cloned Toga before.
What kind of autism is this?

Fanboy whose life revolves around BNHA and anything wrong with it will give him an aneurysm so he deludes himself into thinking Hori is a genius writer who's redpilled when he's actually a weak femboy who can't write for shit. Though his designs are good I won't deny that.

Yup that's Jeremy. He's a Yea Forumsmblrfag furry yet he hates SJWs which is prerty ironic. He used to throw a massive tantrum on his twitter over people accusing Hori of being a leftist now he's continuing his fight here because that CEO made an official announcement that he's upset by Hori's political beliefs in his manga and that disgusting furfag has to whiteknight for Hori. That faggot needs to accept that Hori is pushing SJW propaganda and there's nothing his pathetic ass can do to change that fact.

KEK that's too funny

Based. That's a difference between a joke character and whatever the fuck Magne is supposed to be.

Magne is probably Hori's ideal "woman"

Even funnier is that his first waifu is Bubbles from powerpuffgirls. The guy is genuinely mentally ill and has severe autism.
The reason he hasn't killed himself is because he is on a mission to defend Hori and Bones studio till death.

HAHAHAHAAH
How do I look him up on the archive? holy shit

He used to shitpost on /m/ for ten years. He has a long record. Check anything chocobar9/chocolatebear9/fajji hanji related.
Also he baits irl kids on leddit to trade amiibos and rapes them.

>Jeremy went silent
Hehe

>he's talking to himself again

Hello Jeremy

Foegot to add If you're checking archives give "Jimbo" search a look too. That's how anons address him nowadays.

Do you want to explain why you fap to Bubbles you sick degenerate piece of shit?

Can I get a link to him sperging out on twitter?

His Twitter name is Fajji Hanji (previously chocobar9 changed immediatelyafter getting exlosed by anons) now, or was until he got exposed on leddit a few days ago and has probably deleted it now or something. Everytime he gets exposed on Yea Forums he does a mass delete of his tweets so you have to be quick.