One Punch Man

When will they hatefuck each other?

Attached: 1485274289190.png (592x943, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hnnONljeiic
exhentai.org/g/1213230/a2bafbeb15/
youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU
mangadex.org/chapter/640234/1
youtube.com/watch?v=0tEfT78QuHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god i hope so
speed of sound sonic is so cute
I wanna lick his scars

Attached: 1447458990086.png (1196x1840, 1.79M)

youtu.be/hnnONljeiic

Attached: x36.gif (448x299, 1.88M)

i wish it had more of the poses

Attached: 1562308804288.jpg (1551x2048, 417K)

>tfw this semen demon doesn't have great doujins

reminder

Attached: sonic was right.png (540x405, 180K)

There's a pretty good one with these 2.

Attached: genos sonic.jpg (496x1046, 169K)

pri pri prisoner is a real scumbag, they let so many sociopaths and narcissists into the heroes association. disgusting.

this one was nice
nhentai.net/g/154539/

I don't see it on exhentai.

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

Attached: x11.jpg (309x267, 36K)

>using gay watermark version

Attached: chad.gif (448x299, 1.86M)

ah thank you saved

God

Attached: 1563110718435.jpg (1670x1200, 826K)

How does her pussy smell?

You kind sir a worthless nigger who doesn't deserve his worthless life, fortunately for you I'm very gracious.

exhentai.org/g/1213230/a2bafbeb15/

to join the hero association you have to be smart and strong not psychologically stable

like flowers

Kek forgot I had Western filtered out

neo heroes better fix that shit

Think about it, she's cleaner than anyone else thanks to psychic powers, she can easily remove any kind of dirt.

This slut isn't wearing panties and she's rubbing her pussy juices over Saitama's head.

Attached: 1561502267515.png (601x353, 366K)

Can't be picky when entire fucking cities are being annihilated by monsters or aliens.

Attached: One-Punch Man v6-071.jpg (2037x3056, 1.61M)

Sonic is for food, not lewd.

Attached: 41.png (835x1200, 717K)

vaginas are self-cleaning. what do you think dirt just wiggles its way up there and you have to clean it with a toothbrush?? this makes no sense

dicks aren't self cleaning, why would vaginas be?

BASED

Attached: big apple three am.png (792x769, 346K)

>he doesn't know vaginas release fluid constantly for the exact purpose of cleaning
Virgin spotted.

Shokugeki no Sonic when?

Attached: tumblr_ptbn3jsOT51rk8f57o1_1280.png (800x850, 278K)

will we ever see Suiryu again?

Attached: 1562766959127.jpg (1189x1200, 258K)

I hope so. I hate how his story ended. He went from cool to pathetic.

Attached: 1520716542603.jpg (440x776, 76K)

They only have eyes for Saitama sadly.

No

He is correct about fluids and acid PH that protect vagina's from infections, but girls still need to get bidet and shower to clean external genitals.

once you're on the ground it can only go up

I would ONE make him canon in the WB, he could easily introduce him as one of the top neo-heroes and reconnect it to the manga

>implying this isnt what will happen

I'd be very surprised if he's not part of the neo-heroes arc, considering how gale wind and hellfire flame showed up in the webcomic

>Genos
>hatefucking anyone
>a full cyborg
>has no dick

Genos is a pure hetero/cyborg/robo sexual boy and not a homo, but he still can't have sex. Well, if he asks doctor Kuseno for some super high speed piston dick, that would be connected through some artificial nerves to his brain to simulate pleasure, and make it look like it will be used to fight female monsters, then yeah, he might make it for him.

>>has no dick
You dont know that.

Genos seems to hate women.

he'll def become a neo hero

he has a dick
kuseno wants him to be able to live a relatively normal life, which is why he can eat and taste
having a dick is important for an 19 year old
though admittedly genos' autism is too severe for him to actually use it, yet

>when you give your teenage adopted son a dick but he never uses it
none of the teens in OPM are interested in the opposite sex
no wonder humanity is going to die out

imagine having to rebuild your stupid teenage son's dick every time it gets blown to fuck

I bet kuseno worked really hard on modelling it too
poor guy

Cry more seething faggot.

Would Suiryu be able to stop the chimera ant invasion of the NGL?

This.

gonna keep it real, i had no idea pri pri prisoner would have people defending him.

he should just make it detachable so Genos can put it in a drawer and just takes it out when he needs it never

what other teens are there?

Had a girlfriend who's tasted like cantaloupe
So probably like that

ONE needs to start introducing romance plots. A good start is my husbando since he's the hottest.

Attached: kissitbetter.jpg (720x1041, 305K)

lily is 14
dunno how old shadow ring is
isn't ring ring like 15?

meant for

that is a freakish torso.

>you want to see your husbando fucking another hoe

I’m not defending ppp but stop sprouting bullshit about the HA letting sociopaths and narcissists, not one of them are sociopaths and they’re doing a fine job defeating monsters and keeping humans safe.

I'll self-insert with that hoe, it's the only way.

are you kidding?

>implying we won't get at least a romance amongs the main characters before the end
Your point is true though, the main heroes only seek power and think about calamities, only civilians and some heroes in A class and below seem to think about normal things (well, except for monsters)

OPM doesn't need a romance. There's been 0 romantic anything in this story.

Bat, Garou, (not sure about Charanko), Blue Fire (19), Lili is 14, not sure if there are any others
>and I count 19 as teenager because technically it's a teen

there's literally a hero called narccissistoc or something

>full-body tights
its two pieces, genos

Attached: 4kg.jpg (900x1200, 130K)

Almost every story needs romance, it's the most human of emotions and one of the most effective themes in storytelling. The reason OPM didn't have romance so far is because it would be inappropriate in the themes dealt with so far. But eventually I'd expect some to be introduced.

Nah, he was cool and the monster he fight was too fucking strong.

The most human emotion is spite, not love. That shit can't be found in any other animal

>almost every story needs romance
no. itd be so out of place here it isn't funny. pri pri prisoner has his boyfriend. there's the romance.

>sausagefest of a series
>like 4 female characters
>heavy male fanservice, muscles and ab shots
>traps and effeminate characters
>Sonic
>Garou
Why is ONE so gay?

Post character design evolution

Attached: nohew47ovdi.jpg (1031x1138, 338K)

just embrace it user and become ONE with the gay

Attached: 1562702904342.jpg (3025x864, 3.43M)

I want her to still be alive but that fag sweet mask probably killed her

Has anyone tried opening the zipper in her crotch yet?

Attached: DK0vgZhW4AEZPSr.jpg (322x322, 30K)

>probably

Those 4 girls are top tier
Change my mind you cant

>a guy cant draw awesome guys without being gay
Kys if you hate being a man.

>yfw It's a second tongue

Attached: teeth.jpg (300x289, 14K)

It's like you've never seen crows.

Full list.
Lightning max : 21 years old
Darkness Blade & Red Muffler : 20 years old
Genos & Blue Fire : 19 years old
Garou & BunBunman : 18 years old
Metal Bat: 17 years old
Lily: 14 years old
Child Emperor: 10 years old

>That shit can't be found in any other animal
Wow you've obviously never had a pet or watched a show about animals. Yeah animals can be extremely spiteful and ill-intentioned, especially cats and crows and I've had both.
I would be out of place in the storyline so far as I've said, but not in the entire manga all together. I cannot think of a single seinen or shonen that doesn't have romance, even Mob Psycho and fuck even Makai no Ossan have romance, although the later has it often as a joke. Romance really is an integral part of all seinen and shonen and eventually ONE will probably introduce it in OPM.

Losing your arm at 19 is pretty harsh
Hope they could see it back on or he comes back with a neat cyborg arm

Clearly he went to crush her skull, missed, and just walked away silently out of embarrassment.

Genos revenge when?

Attached: renny.png (634x944, 214K)

No are you?

Genos should have been a girl

>your kawaii Kohai that is obsessed with revenge
>but slowly the power of love (dick) gets her to open up
>have to carry her back home every time she loses

Attached: My_Disciple_062.jpg (1280x1874, 421K)

Itd be cool if it was set up in this arc parallel to sonic because of the subtle rivalry aspect.

waifufag die

Attached: 1557022800621.jpg (2275x2912, 2.97M)

so far he's not, just a crappy ass hook.

Attached: bluefire_armgarou.jpg (1219x822, 195K)

So fucking what?

>that butthurt glare aimed at Garou
kek

Ill take your dumbass bait then
>sweet mask
Ruthless sociopath
>flashy flash
Regular type sociopath and narcissist
>puri puri prisoner
Literal unapologetic and deluded rapist
>nacissistoic
>some of the tank top gang are assholes
>rednose during that bonus chapter where the man was trying to kill himself
Those are just a few. Some are good but a lot of these guys are higher ranking and have a lot of pull.

Genos hates all women that he think may distract Saitama from heroing and training him

I would read this

>It was just a prank bro
>Why are you so mad?

Obligatory
>X should have been a girl counterpost

Attached: 1562451331209.jpg (599x477, 77K)

I would butthurt too toward the guy who cut my arm.

Can i get the full version of the pic on the right?

user Amai is both a sociopath, murderer and narcissist. The implication with many other joke introductions is that this is not uncommon even for grunt heroes.

>stop sprouting bullshit about the HA letting sociopaths and narcissists

So now I have finished reading OPM manga (chapter 112). What a hell fun of a ride but I enjoyed every second of it.

Attached: Atomic Samurai.jpg (714x681, 197K)

Genos, Metal Bat, Atomic Samurai, and Child Emperor should all have been girls.

Attached: databook_innercover1.jpg (1457x2290, 863K)

my thoughts exactly

based

Attached: 1560989974154.jpg (780x842, 111K)

Hope that you wouldn't have deserved it then.

Attached: 1562414752246.jpg (370x244, 36K)

Fags like you are the kind of special snowflakes. Cry fucking more about HA letting sociopaths and narcissits. Guys like you are weak plebs to begin with.

based

Awesome thank you

> they let so many sociopaths and narcissists into the heroes association.
Like who?

You have to be 18 years or older to post here.

I'm glad OPM is a sausage fest!

I hope he will

Attached: aka Darwin.jpg (540x603, 80K)

>I'm sorry minna-san... This low-dragon tier ninja rival is just too strong... And he's even holding back his full power too... Maybe I don't deserve to be in S-Class...

Attached: CUCK.png (595x359, 86K)

You have to be 18 years or older to post here.

glad you enjoyed it user

>H-hello everyone....A-atomic Samurai here......

Attached: 20.jpg (2400x1700, 636K)

Would read.

Attached: OPM Genos (1).png (500x750, 142K)

Attached: unknown-1.png (394x559, 261K)

Is genderbend-posting the Stannis posting of OPM?

Attached: d95.png (590x559, 417K)

He had it coming with those flags.

Attached: iaian_spermflag.jpg (1563x448, 562K)

Is there an english version of this anywhere?

Yeah that guy and Puri Puri can fuck off, those are the real scumbag, but on the other hand, they get the job done.

Maybe someday they will get killed by monsters or fired something like that.

Attached: x2.png (760x1200, 1.57M)

Yes. There's just not enough female characters so we have to make them.

nope sadly

I spot a fatty.

Who cares about female characters? Men > women

Attached: 1549376878368.jpg (2477x2463, 929K)

POOR LITTLE SAMURAI

I want to see more of Darkness Blade

Shit that sucks it looks fun.

Thanks.
Where is this user ? He asked me about Drive Knight, but yeah the scenes were great. I'm looking forward to Emperor Homeless.

>Who cares about female characters?
my dick

Psykos, fubuki, tastumaki, mizuki, shadow ring, lily, twin tail, ling ling, dos, mosquito girl, that one snake lady did i forget anyone?

Maybe if some of the ones we had stuck around instead of either being one offs or getting murdered it wouldn't be so bad

Actually much more heroes are scumbags like this user already stated. It's the mindset the HA promotes that's the real problem, it will keep drawing in human trash. You see it even now with the new heroes where those fags who face Amai are just in it for shallow reasons.

nope

Hi it's me .
You were right, Amai sweet mask was indeed a piece of shit and a scumbag. He and PPP should die a painful death.

Hentai is exists for a reason.

drive knight is a big mystery who barely does anything, I don't know what that user was talking about

Nope, doesn't work.
This however would have worked pretty well imo.

fucker is so fun.

Attached: darknessblade.jpg (1613x1037, 472K)

Honestly both of them would have worked pretty well.

Keep coping everyday Atomic Shitter

Attached: 1557231277553.jpg (719x740, 81K)

I found it so endearing that he loved his power level. That guy rules.

Thanks for replying, I'm looking into it and yes, you are right. Some of them are assholes scumbags and arrogant filth who should be either killed or fired on the spot. But not all of the heroes are bad, sociopaths or narcissists.

Bang, Samurai Atomic and his pupils, Child Emperor, Bat Boy, Tornado are good and pretty decent though.

CE being happy about it was cute, too.

Fem!genos doesnt work because females dont try to get revenge so directly. Its all mindgames, social posturing, and manipulation.

>Didn't actually hurt him
Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame made FF bleed

Attached: w20.jpg (800x1138, 572K)

Attached: hanekawainheat.gif (540x227, 2.91M)

>Just imagine
>You are going home one day from a particularly hard day at work
>Your a walking corpse by now and only want to get home, take a hot bath, have some food and do something fun to relax
>While you are looking around out of sheer boredom you notice some human like figure hidden behind a trash can in a really shady alley
>You decide to approach and see a woman wearing strange S&M costume, bleeding, with a broken jaw and a bunch of slash marks all over her body
>Upon a closer look it appears she is not a normal woman but one of the monsters causing havoc in the nearby cities, yours included
>Out of pity you decide to take her home and nurse her back to health, she doesn't look that much threatening after all
>You being a doctor also helps since no hospital would accept a monster and occasionally helping wounded yakuza made you kinda immune to some really hardcore stuff
>Few hours later
>She wakes up in your own bed, surprised and looking around in fear not knowing where she is
>You come out of the kitchen with some food and coffe
>You both look at each other and then she asks who you are, where she is and what did you do to her
>You put down the food and drinks on the nearby table, comment on how impressive her regeneration is and explain the whole situation
>She is completely surprised and doesn't know what to say, asks you why you would you do that for a monster
>I'm a doctor and treating patients is my job, besides it's not our looks that make us into monsters, it's who we are inside. I'm also a man and I couldn't leave a lady in need. You can stay here as long as you can, it's not like anyone else besides is living here
>Eat somethign to get your strength back and sleeps some more, I'll take the couch for the time being, unless you want to sleep together *wink*wink*
>You see her blush redder than a brick as you leave the room
(cont.)

>flashy flash
>Regular type sociopath and narcissist
Huh, but why?

Pink hornet, Maiko Plasma

Flash isn't a narcissist, he even says he finds bragging crude. I wouldn't be a narcissist either if I'm only barely stronger than S*nic OH NONONONO

Do one with Tatsumaki

I was really hoping you'd end it with her abruptly killing the guy

>I wouldn't be a narcissist either if I'm only barely stronger than S*nic OH NONONONO
Stop trying to force your headcanon

Read the webcomic. His interactions and delusions with regard to saitama spell narcissist. His slip ups where he cant control his killing urges (if saitama wasnt saitama hed be dead a few times over). His slaughter of his ninja village to "purge evil" probably be included a shitton of orphan children. The list goes on.

Anyway I finished the manga, now lets see how season 3 is going to handle it.

Attached: you are a lowly inferior creature.jpg (716x613, 127K)

Tatsumaki is a bigger narcissist than Flashy is by your logic.

Attached: nope i gonna kill all those brainwashed humans.jpg (1518x1080, 465K)

Sonic is strong but we dont know how strong he is compared to Flash since thats only just being touched on.

It's not headcanon. He got BTFO'd by Sonic to the point that he panicked and instantly went "I MUST USE MY MOST POWERFUL HIDDEN MOVE RAAARGHH". Sonic tanked it and then said he was holding back the entire time.

Oh should have read the webcomic too? Damn I only read the manga and watched the anime.

>Other men she met were either heroes who tried to kill her and treated her as a monster or horny men from her previous job as a domina that only saw her as a tool to relieve their perverse deviant urges
>You on the other hand treated her as a woman for the first time in a long while and made something appear in her heart besides all of the disgust for men, she is unsure of what is is exactly
>Some days go by
>She is now living with you as her boyfirend, helping her abandon her monster ways and live as a normal human as much as possible
>She is even considering applying for a hero job and making up for all of the evil deeds she did
>The future never looked so right for her and you live happily ever after

A single Flashy Kick isn't his most powerful lmao retard

Well maybe. Not sure about "more" but that would add to my point. I only listed a few glaring examples off the top of my head.

Yeah. Its farther along than either of those. But its not exactly subtle or hidden that theres scum douches in HA.

they are narcissistic for sure but none of them would i call sociopaths. stop being a fucking pussy you weak bitch.

Cope.

Attached: clip+(2019-07-14+at+11.42.10).jpg (322x848, 99K)

CE calling saitama a weakass bitch was also pretty funny

Haven’t lurking in a while, why are Flashfags and Samuraifags fighting?

they aren't
it's one or two Yea Forumsedditors mistakenly thinking their console war faggot mindset is welcome here

There are some scum douches in HA, no doubt about it and some of them are naricissist. But nearly no one there is a sociopath. Violent and ruthless yes but then again, they fight every day against bloodthirsty monsters and whatnot.

LOL what is your damage? Im pretty sure we can safely call at least PPP a sociopath. Not sure how your ad hominem fits in here.

Again with your headcanon bias.
FF isn't putting anywhere near the effort he did with Garou or Saitama.
He still thinks Sonic is below him despite his improvement from their training days.
We haven't even seen his"forbidden" techniques which are above his ultimate ones.

Flash = ps4
AS = XBOX
King = switch

There's a Flash vs. Sonic battle going on and a Atomic Samurai vs. Flash war going on. The second one is a mystery to me, the first one due to the recent webcomic I guess. I'm gonna assume the AS focus is because of the last chapters of the manga.

soon

Attached: vfo9fd0vzu931.png (1024x1024, 415K)

>Those nice tits gone yo esté
Shame

LOL it's you calling them sociopaths. PPP is a ignorant piece of shit and rapist filth but he's not a sociopath. And the others are ruthless, merciless, violent and a little bit narcissistic but that's it. They fight against dangerous monsters for fuck's sake.

there's no "battle" and no "war"
it's just faggots trying to shit up threads

He's used multiple Flashy Kicks on the Ninja duo.
Also Forbidden >>> Ultimate.

>FF isn't putting anywhere near the effort he did with Garou or Saitama.
Neither is Sonic LMAO

isn't that just a different translation? If he really had those ultra strong forbidden techniques he would have used them against Garou.

Where?
Are they here?

Attached: Atomic-Samurai-5.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

Well I at least understand the Flash vs Sonic discussions, there is content to discuss.

I won't post the screen cap.
But it's a single guy obsessed with downplaying FF

The three i listed (ppp, ff, and am) have specifically harmed or ended human lives under the pretense of justice or purging evil or some other delusion that theyre doing good. They dont feel badly about those things whatsoever. ESPECIALLY ppp.

her legs look so soft

AS and FF have always been subject to arguing which is the best, they're both put among the top heroes, have swords and rely on extreme speed. Litterally nothing new in the slightest.

Attached: faslhato1.jpg (420x395, 97K)

Not him but that's the definition of a sociopath. Puri is a rapist nutcase, Flash and Amai are both sociopaths or psychopaths, pick your term. Flash murdered children indiscriminately and even as an adult didn't look back on his actions with remorse. You don't need to name the heroes individually to prove this point, there's many scenes where they collectively have a immoral and murderous mindset.

Nothing is pathetic about asking help, especially if you are dying.

PPP and FF don't even seems to notice that they're nutcases, too. Flash seems to try holding a morality ground but still can't seems to help it as shown with Saitama's first meeting.

anime didnt show the bell girl at all

Attached: 1563067395463.png (600x436, 20K)

Did that all happen in the webcomic?

i see a lot of bitching about the animation in s2 but not as much about the unbelievably awful audio.

I could barely stand to keep my headphones on during the fights. It's legitimately the worst sound effects I could have imagined.

>Starts playing as they trash Atomic: youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU

>both rely on extreme speed
Atomic is more about his swordmanship and cutting anything.
Flashy is using his speed to be an overall fighter.

Flash even poisoned his only "friend" (Flash said himself they aren't) that he trained with and talked with for years as if that was more kind than slaughtering him like the rest. In the end he sees that hes become strong (i.e useful) and tries to openly welcome him back into his arms. Like a narcissist. If you pretend nothing is wrong itll be fine because in your mind nothing WAS wrong.

Flashy knew the child soldiers in the ninja village were a lost cause.
It's called mercy killing.

Flash murdering kids happened in the webcomic yes. Puri being a rapist is written by ONE.

are you going for the webcomic?

Why if there are children like him and sonic? Youd think hed off himself after everything if it was truly about purging. But its not. A narcissist would never kill himself. He just sucks at holding back whem he goes sicko mode and likes being strong as shown in his encounters with sonic.

>Puri being a rapist is written by ONE.
That I know already and I won't deny it.
>Flash murdering kids happened in the webcomic
Perhaps it's time for me to read the webcomic then to see Flash and his deeds for myself. But like this user said if that was the case, then I can't call Flash a socio/psychopath.

Maybe, should I go for the webcomic? And if so, should I start from the beginning or where the manga ended?

Attached: blue guy.jpg (196x379, 25K)

No it's called senseless killing. And what makes you think all of them were a lost cause, even Sonic knew this wasn't the case. The only real lost cause is Flash. He tells you in the wc that he did it because he also wanted to show off how uber-badass he's become, and his "sense of justice" is what ONE purposefully makes fun of with a strong tinge of irony. That's exactly why he makes FF comment how Sonic "lost his way", the one who wanted to save everybody and got poisoned by him, in the next scene to depict his delusion and hypocracy.
Truly the height of ONE's ironic writing.

Attached: my excellent abilities.png (600x848, 541K)

>then I can't call Flash a socio/psychopath
Read it and judge for yourself.

>there's many scenes where they collectively have a immoral and murderous mindset.
Such as?

Attached: 47d.jpg (1080x800, 26K)

*saitama not sonic

ONE has gotten good, I thought this was Murata at first! sugoi

Kek, I was in that thread yesterday. We should have stuff like that here too

What is the appeal of being her love slave?

Attached: Do-S_First_Appearance.jpg (622x1600, 458K)

This. You get it.

Attached: BlackSpermsittingonAtomicSamurai.png (503x537, 424K)

Fuck redditor

nice

I'm just going by the other ninjas we've seen in the series besides FF who's still a hero despite his actions.
Sonic is a psychopath criminal.
Gale and Hellfire became monsters who want to rule over the world ,same applies to the other ninja graduates recently shown.
And the Ninja leader is obviously evil for creating the village in the first place.

Fucking this

It doesn't take long at all to read through the webcomic so I'd say just read the whole thing. They've added so much fluff in the manga that it's almost as long as the webcomic, in number of chapters at least, already.

extra edits.

Attached: atomicspermflag.jpg (2263x448, 750K)

The appeal is doing what she does to others to her.

Is this a ONE's sketch?

Webcomic it is then, although seeing those crude art...makes me doubt whatever I gonna read it or nor.

Like strawberries

Why do you talk about a style you know nothing about?

Attached: sexual sadistic urges.jpg (537x1247, 239K)

The tank top brothers when riling the lot up against Saitama, Snek and Tank top Tiger when aiming to dispose of potential competition or catering to mood of the public at that moment, Blue Fire and his assosiates when aiming to kill criminals and Garou and succeeding with the first, Fubuki and her gang when aiming to break Saitama if he doesn't join them, Tank top Vegetarian when bringing the whole crew to gang up on Garou instead of challenging him alone, Gatling's crew when throwing hits that aimed to kill before they even decided to execute Garou, CE, Amai and Zombieman advocating public execution, the new heroes who face Amai want to gang up on him if he turns out to be a monster. Did I miss any?

Both of them can kill Flashy Flash in the webcomic now.. Doesn't that mean only Titsumaki and Darkshine would survive them? Pretty big leap If you ask me. They can just blitz the rest and go for the head using their weapons, I mean even Bang was hoping Genos would finish off Elder Centipede with his beam and that was a few jobs ago

Sonic was relatively normal as a kid. We can assume what flash did (and how the heroes assoc. accepted him wholeheartedly) fucked with him and his perception of heroes, but we dont really know what broke with him. He doesn't kill for fun or out of an urge. He doesnt strive for power or (crazy amounts of) money (given how he lives). He just wants to be strong as far as we know.

>Augmented Strength: As Golden Sperm, he was powerful enough to partially penetrate through Tatsumaki's barrier
Reading BS spoilers from wiki and this sounds really lewd

Attached: 69874719_p4_master1200.jpg (960x1200, 567K)

Yeah no they can't.
Why do you take shitposting here as actual canon?

As GS himself said, she still managed to shield her ass.

Attached: x14.jpg (600x848, 154K)

I'm just going by what I saw in Sonic vs Flash. What did you see? Flashy outright uses a finishing move saying
>Whew you forced me to use THAT technique
And then Sonic comes out unscathed and annoyed that the other ninjas interrupted his counter attack. And Genos too was keeping up with FF while having giant lasers so he's also a hard hitter besides just a speedster

I just appreciate the concept and would like to see it adapted to the manga. That's why I asked if it's official (or maybe a fanart based on ONE's sketches?)

It isn't ONE, memes or not he doesn't draw like a 9 year old.

The kids Flash killed we're under 7 years old up to 16. You think a 5 year old "is a lost cause" and can't be saved? Wtf buddy?
Just read the fucking webcomic and stop taking sides on a chinese basket weaving forum. Sonic, the psychopath, wanted to save all the children and actively planned their salvation. Flash took the genoide route and murdered toddlers as well for no fucking reason whatsoever. If he had any principles to speak of he'd just kill the older kids and leave the little children.
The moral and message is very clear in that chapter and the other user who's argument against it is just doing it to be a contrarian faggot.

Flashy kick is a special move. It blinds and disables for a bit. Not a hard finisher. I think youre drawing too heavy conclusions without enough information

See below.
You're making a whole lot assumptions with no actual evidence.
FF being surprised at Sonic's growth doesn't mean he's stronger or even on par with him.

Why are they holding hands? Gay

Attached: 20.png (860x1236, 281K)

I wonder what he did before joining the HA. it was only created 3 years ago, so Flash did stuffs for at least 6 years before becoming a hero.

Do you know what "ultimate technique" means?

>The tank top brothers when riling the lot up against Saitama,
A couple of selfish assholes, nothing more.
>Snek and Tank top Tiger when aiming to dispose of potential competition or catering to mood of the public at that moment,
Also a bunch of assholes, but yeah they had their reasons.
>Blue Fire and his assosiates when aiming to kill criminals and Garou and succeeding with the first,
Nothing wrong with that. Criminals deserves punishment.
>Fubuki and her gang when aiming to break Saitama if he doesn't join them,
Also a selfish dickish move but she had her own sympathetic reasons and selfish reasons. She just wanted to become good at something, so nothing evil there.
>Tank top Vegetarian when bringing the whole crew to gang up on Garou instead of challenging him alone
Nothing wrong with that. They were dealing with a strong dangerous bloodthirsty hero hunter. Garou should be stopped at all time.
>Gatling's crew when throwing hits that aimed to kill before they even decided to execute Garou
Same as above.
>CE, Amai and Zombieman advocating public execution
When did that happen again?
>the new heroes who face Amai want to gang up on him if he turns out to be a monster.
Nothing wrong with that. After all, heroes are there to defeat/kill monsters. It doens't matter whatever it's done in a group or a individual. The sooner it's done, the better.

All in all, some of them were jerks assholes pragmatic selfish or ambitious (all with their own reasons) But neither of the heroes you have mentioned were sociopaths, narcissists or piece of shit. If those heroes and their actions are bothering you, then maybe you should stop reading OPM. Go and start reading/watching capeshit like marvels and dc or something. Those are the kind of heroes you're looking for.

It's not.
Forbidden and Ultimate techniques are two different things.

This bonus chapter legit made me feel like crying. I didnt but i felt like it. Saitama fucking rules.

Against the ninjas he talks about criminal bosses and stuff that might want revenge, so he probably killed bad people in the underworld

He threw himself in prison and only escapes to be heroic. So while he may have impulses to assault men he still has some sense of Justice.

Atomic Samurai:
>useless without his sword
>couldn't even finish off a demon level robot
>jobs to dragon level opponent who didn't even go all out
>BTFO by awakened Garou in an instant

Flashy Flash:
>Martial artist who doesn't need his sword to fight
>instantly destroys two demon level robots
>simultaneously defeats his two dragon level opponents
>performed better against awakened Garou than any other S-class

Attached: ajobnic samurai.jpg (800x1138, 270K)

They're not, it's a fagedit.

Attached: metrosexual.png (592x943, 571K)

Weaker than Flashy Slash.
Weaker than his forbidden ones Jobnic/Atomic kek.

Why didn't Flash use his forbidden techniques on Garou?

prove it, did he really say some different caracters? Again, he would have used them against Garou if that was truly the case.

>Sonic, the psychopath, wanted to save all the children and actively planned their salvation.
>wanted to save all the children
>psychopath
What kind of a special retard are you?

Chapter number?

Hes using sarcasm to make a point.

>Martial artist who doesn't need his sword to fight
Considering how shit he is with it compared to Atomic, that's normal.

The special chapters like this and Salmon are pretty great.

Attached: 28.png (860x1236, 278K)

Why Genos looks so gay here

I wonder if Atomic Sakurai truly is useless without his sword. Murata might expand on that later. The guy didn't just train that as he can still take punches from a Dragon Monster without getting instantly KO'd like Tanktop Master or Puri Puri, or even worse Genos who gets hacked into pieces everytime.

Atomic Sakurai still has decent physical stats and I guess without a sword he'd still have his Atomic Slash, but it'd be reduced to his fingers' range which isn't something desirable and it's also too risky to just lose your hands as a swordsman.

Fucking shit! Now I feel stupid.

Flashy literally says it in his spar against Saitama dumb speed readers.

Attached: x20.png (600x848, 578K)

I’m not 100% knowledgeable in OPM, but I’ve read all the manga and just finished the webcomic a week or so ago.
Was Flashy Flash’s slaughter of the 44th class really that bad? I get that he slaughtered children and all, but weren’t those kids supposedly undesirables or kidnapped kids that probably wouldn’t have made it in society anyway? Not choosing sides, I’m just genuinely curious as to whether you guys really believe what he did was right or wrong.

Attached: 7B7CB7AD-8777-4928-9020-A3ED75DFB13D.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

Probably will if the manga retcons it

This is what being edgy actually looks like.

forbidden technique = secret/special technique
It's the same shit.

>had their reasons... nothing more
You we're responding to a post that said immoral and/or murderous. What's listed here is immoral, underhanded and/or murderous. You failed to argument otherwise.
>When did that happen again?
You retarded?
>But neither of the heroes you have mentioned were sociopaths, narcissists or piece of shit.
I wasn't the user originally argument sociopaths and narcissists, but the other user is however right. Amai is a narcissist, Fubuki is a egomaniac and a narcissist, Amai is also a sociopath as he stated. You're still wrong as always and clearly delusional.
>then maybe you should stop reading OPM
And seems you'll very soon need to take your own advice since all of the traits discussed here are depicted as immoral and punishable by OPM's writing.
You failed to refute every single argument so I accept your concession.

You have to be retarded to think he is useless in the sense that he can't fight. He is absurdly strong and fast doing what he does and that doesn't change when he's unarmed. Of course if he is facing enemies like ENW, Sperm or fucking Awakened Garou he isn't going to try shit until he is forced to or he gets a sword.

>weren’t those kids supposedly undesirables or kidnapped kids that probably wouldn’t have made it in society anyway?
Sonic was born into it. Flash was sold off by his parents. I'm pretty sure there'd be more children than just them that were forced into it against their will.

Well he didn't just slaughter the other kids but even the adults in charge too so its pretty brutal. Not to mention over the years he also fought other ninjas sent his way to deal with him for what he has done. But most of the kids were right to kill each other and never interact so they were brainwashed into their state.

>but weren’t those kids supposedly undesirables or kidnapped kids that probably wouldn’t have made it in society anyway?

Attached: 1459721501832.png (187x364, 24K)

I would wager all of them were forced into it given sonic wanted to liberate them all from becoming soulless killing machines.

>ywn empty your balls in her womb as she leglocks you and kisses you painfully while tongue blasting your throat

It's not the same deal.
The whole point is that forbidden/secret techniques are the stronger than regular ones.
It's making fun of shonen tropes. This still is a comedic series.

>but weren’t those kids supposedly undesirables or kidnapped kids that probably wouldn’t have made it in society anyway?
Why are you even looking for such excuses?And no they weren't. Honestly now, are you that eager to moralize an act of genocide and toddlerkilling? They we're children sold for money to the facility by their parents, probably kidnapped as well. They had nothing in common that was mentioned and the methods of obtaining the children were probably various, Sonic for example was born there.
> I’m just genuinely curious as to whether you guys really believe what he did was right or wrong.
Just read the chapters, my God.
mangadex.org/chapter/640234/1

Chapter 115, 116 continues on Flashy and Sonic

Genos speaking like he totally agree with what Flash did is kind of fucked up too.

Attached: x7.png (600x868, 543K)

>Amai is a narcissist,
No doubt.
>Fubuki is a egomaniac and a narcissist,
Egomaniac yes, narcissist no.
>You retarded?
No, are you?
>but the other user is however right.
Once again, wrong and wrong.
Not only are you delusional but ignorant and dumb as fuck, same as the other user.
>all of the traits discussed here are depicted as immoral and punishable by OPM's writing.
Yet none of them are punished. When can I accept your concession?

Attached: OPM - Vaccuma Level Demon.png (800x1138, 1013K)

>I'm humble as duck
>behold my awesomeness

Yes and it didn't surprise me one bit. Genou was always a dumbass.

>Yet none of them are punished.
Yet all of them were punished, just not killed. Consider yourself a speedreader, faggot, and a lunatic.

:(
Thanks, really hadn’t thought about it that way.
I wasn’t trying to moralize or justify FF killing them, I just kind of figured it may have been a mercy killing of sorts. You and the others above made me realize otherwise though, I just reread that chapter too. I get what you guys mean now. Mind me asking though if you would’ve done the same?

>I have never seen a vagina

This is Genos were talking about. The man Overkills his enemies or uses blast enough to kill anyone in the surrounding area.

Genos is a dude bent on revenge too. He said he was like amai mask before he met saitama but he has flecks of it here and there in his personality even now. Hes also very petty lol. I think thats why saitama is just like... speaking of stew lets change the topic.

>consider yourself a speedreader, faggot, and a lunatic.
Consider yourself a moralfag, a speedreader, a retard, a cocksucker, a weakling and a snowflake.

Done talking to retards like you.

>I think thats why saitama is just like... speaking of stew lets change the topic.
Didn't really see that way, Tought he was just ridiculously dense, but him saying something stupid to calm the atmosphere makes sense on hindsight.

Oh good.

He seems like the type of person to do what he thinks is right without thinking about casualties/morality.

give it a try, you will learn to love it (maybe)

Never you fucking fag.

I thought thats what the "............" bit was about. Mightve interpreted that incorrectly, but the fact that afterwards saitama is like "im gonna pay sonic a visit" to steal his sword or whatever felt like other intentions. Who knows we'll see.

????

Attached: One A Punch Odyssey.jpg (1066x1600, 105K)

>Mind me asking though if you would’ve done the same?
Wow let me think, not sure but I think I'd side with Sonic's plan of freeing the kids. You really have to go out of your way to scout the entire facility just for the sole purpose of killing every single living being, and even then how fucking insane do you have to be to kill a scumbag teacher one second and then kill a 5 year old crying victim in a cell who just got sold by his parents yesterday? Give me a break.
Like I said, if he had any sanity or a moral compass whatsoever he'd instinctively spare the little children.

>Mind me asking though if you would’ve done the same?
If I was in Flash's shoes, yes. What I'd do different is running away with Sonic and the other younger students. The older ninjas would probably be too late to save as they'd had succumbed to years of dedicated brainwashing. The younger ones that have yet to be fully converted over can still be redeemed.

He does think about casualties as the first time he appeared he scanned the area before blwoing it up to kill mosquito girl. as for morality its sort of Grey but not twisted like Amai mask like how he used to be. He certainly doesn't care too much on how much damage he takes in fights.

Attached: x28 (1).jpg (860x1236, 668K)

>Done talking
Oh boy I hope your snowflake heart didn't melt. I'm sorry, you ok?

Attached: atomicspermflag.jpg (715x1836, 747K)

I'm also sorry, are we friends again or are you still mad at me?

Then she farts.

>implying Genos thinks
Genos is so stupid he actually writes down Saitama's random shit thinking it means something.

No but I worry for your sanity. We need to work on your reading comprehension and ethics.

I gotta say I actually agree with that user

Murata is really good at making Sonic look like a gay twink with good fashion sense

So what happened to Drive Knight?

ONE forgot he existed

>Gentelemen, this user has lost their composure

Attached: 1563011981879.png (208x291, 68K)

>Sperms, this user has lost his composure

We need to work on your reading comprehension and your mental heath. But I'm afraid it already to late. But are you sure you're not angry or salty at me?

Perfect

Attached: D_U3USTUIAAmTrI.jpg (960x1280, 187K)

I so finished reading chapter 115 and I have mixed feelings about Flash and his deeds of killing every in that facility. Something I will never forgive him for, is poisoning Sonic.

Why did Flash become a hero?

I love and trust sonic.

Attached: 1563035548239.png (292x317, 284K)

because he's a narcissist.

Do you think FF’s time spent there compromised his judgement? I fully agree with you, but I cant help shake off the feeling that FF got morally fucked by the village. Not justifying what he did, just wondering if that had a role in it too, with him seeing himself as a hero for what he did. The only thing really bugging me is this Would all the kids be spared? Tbh, I do see the young ones being the only ones not fully brainwashed.

Attached: 7A6F48F8-1CD9-48CC-98D9-38AF2D6C16E2.png (744x661, 328K)

It sounded one dimensional enough to cater to selfrighteous nutcases like him.

No, i completely think the village fucked him over mentally but its more like triggering a ticking timebomb. Something he had in him. His mentality and view of the world was definitely shaped by the removal of his emotions and being sold into that situation by his parents. Its brilliant shades of grey, but hes still a narcissist and sociopath.

Indeed.

Attached: sonicu.png (540x480, 105K)

Okay? But what's his reason for becoming a hero and keeping humans save? There is something odd and cold about him but I can't be sure calling him a psychopath. Maybe borderline-sociopath with his mind being damaged for being abused as a child?

Well obviously he got fucked in the head by the village. But since Sonic was subjected to the same treatement and ideas jet managed to form a honorable opinion it goes to show you people do vary in their inborn morals and character. Flash however does have one thing that goes against this brainwashing excuse and that's the fact that now as an adult he didn't manage to recognize the error of his ways and does not look back on his deed with remorse but rather pride. That's the real problem.

Well he did only got the idea from sonic to be a hero since sonic had self righteous different from the others while flash was just training to be strong and survive. Both probably warped his sense of morality. Though we need to figure out why One likes making characters have their parents sell them off. I mean this is the second next to Tats.

>but hes still a narcissist and sociopath.
Makes me sad because I kinda liked him.
Goddamn it, I should never read chapter 115 and 116.

Attached: hidden cold monster.png (250x335, 167K)

If you're all done being gay you can go to bed now. No point in trying to be cute.

Very well then, I'm gonna read the webcomic from the very start. Found the site where I could read though, so that's a start...

Seems like the next logical leap in purging the world of evil as well as getting to have his abilities shine.

he still kinda seem to try to do good but being raised as a killer still fucked him in the head.

Kek, for a insolent retard, you made chuckle with that comment. Yeah it's getting late already, you should go to bed too, little user. You need some rest, so good night.

When did he try to do good?

That's what happens when you come from the village

Attached: OPM - Flashy Kicks.jpg (800x1138, 433K)

Its okay to like complex and morally grey characters, user. He still fights monsters and tries to apply good to the world. Its just important to recognize his warpedness. Its what makes him interesting. I like flash a lot after these chapters.

Attached: x7.png (590x940, 751K)

purging "evil". Aside from the kids of the village. He has killed people that deserved it.

Should have killed himself as well don't you think?

I agree with the brilliant grey morals, but I hadn’t thought of the triggering of a ticking time bomb thing, interesting.
He saw himself as a hero basically? That’s what I was thinking in his talk with Genos, that he did what he had to and all that.
>I’m the webcomic Sonic speaks of having a strong heart that others can’t control, and weren’t failures like the instructors thought they were, as if he had a hero mentality.
Really hadn’t thought about that either, figured Sonic was speaking of just the students in the village only.

I don't mind liking complex and morally grey characters, user. In fact, I kinda love those characters, but I rather hope Flashy isn't sociopath (although no problem with him being a borderline) or one day he is going to redeem himself. He had a fucked up beginning.

Hi there tripfag.

isnt she from the tournament?

Surprising he even had such a mentality when he was born straight from there.

Attached: D_cO8neVUAIsBYD.jpg (1131x1414, 294K)

Depends on how he handles this arc with sonic. As the other user says he views that genocide as his "finest moment" and hes majorly hardheaded. Theyre all major huvris flags for getting your mentality shifted. But well see i dont think hell get too serious of development.

shit whats this from? or whos the artist?

yes they did you idiot

>I mean this is the second next to Tats.
Because there's a very strong chance the organisation in charge of the ninja human weapons project are the same bitches who organized the Tats erper experiments. Both are connected to Blast as well.

If theres one thing sonic has always shown himself to be its determined to do whatever the fuck he wants and not get bossed around. The fact that he wanted to use that inner strength to help others was suprising but kinda awesome.

Attached: 8ba7303f894a699731713e6bf24f78b5.png (499x604, 202K)

>or uses blast enough to kill anyone in the surrounding area.
We're shown multiple times that Genos actively checks for civilians before doing his attacks in populated areas. His very first appearance was just that and he was surprised Saitama was present and alarmed when he thought he'd killed someone.

Genos is spam happy, but not that dangerously reckless.

Kizumonogatari starring Hanekawa the ultimate horny fangirl.

Flash backstabbing him then claiming to be a hero probably disgusted him of heroism in general. More extreme than Garou's situation toward it and much less autistic about it, though.

Attached: zel847ns6aa31.png (675x2048, 1.1M)

are... are you serious?

yes faggot

>ᵐ⁻ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ

In a pure world, both Garou and Sonic would be heroes.

Also holy fuck, Genos looks like such a twink in that picture. ONE is a faggot confirmed.

holy shit you're dumb

no faggot

lmao yeah, yeah you are

Yeah, its cool seeing similar threads of characterization being followed. Sonics hatred of heroes on the whole is much more justified than garou given he was personally victimized by one of the highest regarded heroes. Confirmation bias that follows probably didnt help

Please take that gay gaijin shit and your tripfagging self out of here

Attached: disgust.png (1479x1035, 2.69M)

for real though, why? the name of the character is in the title of the gif, sure, but it sure doesn't look like official art

We will soon see King make every S-Class look like overhyped losers

Attached: king faces ants.jpg (960x734, 145K)

my god i thought you were just too dumb to even read the filename, but you've read it and still don't know? someone even spoonfed you just before my first reply too, you really are a piece of work user

Attached: eca284d1918cf44c0e2ae08418567d85.jpg (600x708, 68K)

Would any OPM characters ever use pot? I imagine King needs something for all the anxiety and he doesn't seem like the Xanax type.

Attached: zxks6ogg3h931.jpg (334x566, 181K)

That's where the narcissism comes in, despite being raised in the same environs as all the kids he killed, he in no way views himself as 'evil.'

Attached: 1561506415846.webm (640x360, 3M)

I hope Garou is okay...

Attached: my feet hurts.png (717x785, 187K)

Amai is really just a part of the bigger issue in HA that Neo Heroes want to fix and CE points out.

Tatsumaki was already getting compared to a disaster after the Saitama fight

Bofoi is essentially a mercenary rather than a hero

Amai is a sociopath that was shitting out so much killing aura that people were having difficuilty breathing around him.

I feel like everyone is going to switch over to the Neo side besdies those 3, WDM and Genos.

King says no to drugs, he relaxes himself by choosing the love route with Itsumatsu in Shongeku datin 3

>have MC who can't lose
>all his fights are still interesting and hype as shit

Thinking about it, that's hella impressive. Saitama vs Garou for example is one of the best fights I've seen in anything. How does ONE do it?

DUDE

Of course not, because he (in his mind) fixed the problem, didn't become a assassin and therefore he thinks of himself as a good man of justice, which in some kind of way nearly is.

Attached: evil is not ke.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>Sonics hatred of heroes
>yeah I like to make shit up HAHA lel
Sonic doesn't give a fuck about heroes, has no special hatred towards them, you faggots are writing fanfiction. He has a bone to pick with Saitama due to his nutsack getting demolished and never gave a single fuck about heroes apart from that. Probably didn't even know about Flashy being part of the HA and didn't care.

Genos is just reckless and ruthless. His sense of justice is strong but his morals are black and white. Youre either evil and must be eliminated or sensei and strong. Or some annoying nuisance. He did apologize to fubuki after he found out he hurt her though

The fight is exciting cause you know the characters and wanna see how Saitama basically tears apart Garous entire ideology by just punching him really hard.

Tats wont leave the HA... nor will she join the Neo Heroes, she will be independent if the HA kicks her out

> no special hatred
Speedreader. He insults heroes whenever he can about how they're fake.

Well majority of the HA are nothing but mercenaries or heroes for hire. Just only under a name. Probably how Saitama was used comparer to say Boros fight. Saitama this time was looking forward to the fight and also broke down his simple view of Garou's motivation. Plus the fact it has more choreography compared to Saitama's other fights

Attached: 84sv7kpsy9a31.jpg (1375x1138, 267K)

Narcissism indeed, all the way up to ultra faggotry with those high heels and selfrighteous talk.

Neo isn't showing any hint of fixing anything. Worse, one of the biggest assholes of the HA joined their side.

Attached: One-Punch Man v7-191.jpg (2037x3056, 1.46M)

Hi i know remembering things is hard but
>saitama youve become one of these worthless heroes too?
And
Need any more instances?

You basically cheer on the antagonist rather than Saitama, which randomly somehow works with Garous veiws. Saitama is really the block that would normally be a super villain but now we have the protagonist taking on that role?

Genos is just too fucking cool. Although, I think he would fall on his knees and worship Saitama's bald, massive, throbbing cock in a heartbeat.

Let's be honest.

I want to creampie Sonic.

Attached: 1562796893765.jpg (599x807, 85K)

why is saitama so cute

Attached: swimming.jpg (1066x1600, 195K)

SERIOUS
TABLE
FLIP
That and the fight has Saitama verbally dismantling Garou's motivations even as he humiliates him physically. It's basically a total deconstruction of Garou and it makes me interested to see how much he'll have changed the next time he shows up (beyond the short glimpse King got of him meditating)

Attached: TABLE FLIP.jpg (600x848, 53K)

I can hardly wait until this scene is animated in 2030. :)

But most heroes mean well and genuiely believe they do something for a change. For other and themselves.

Thats gay as fuck user

Can't wait for Murata to boost this shit.
They mean well but they are just glorified mercenaries despite either of their intentions.

Attached: Web OPM - God Slayer Attack 1.jpg (600x848, 181K)

I said everyone mentioned will stay
They don't have to be genuine about it, they just have to promise it. We already have really good hearted heroes like CE and Metal Bat being swayed.

That's not hatred you dimwitted faggots, it's just stating the obvious. Many other civilians and other organisations have similar opinions. He has no special focus on them and his opinion is the same for any fighter who appears weaker than him or incompetent. Disgust and looking down on something is not the same as hatred which implies a special focus on something, aka Sonic on Saitama or Gale and Hellfire on Flash. Stop blowing eachother.

Just like ONE.

So is Sonic getting big power boosts from getting btfo by Saitama in every encounter similar to Garou's growth? Asking because how else is Sonic keeping up vs Flash. Wouldn't this be like Psykos matching Tats in power?

Attached: 1452796686206.jpg (780x718, 160K)

A lot of them do mean well. Heroes like lightening max, sneck (after he gets wrecked), mumen rider have been shown to just be brave and good.

Keep dreaming you cockeater.

fuck off

>They mean well but they are just glorified mercenaries despite either of their intentions.
Hmm, I think I can agree on that. But still, they do their best for others and they are what people need to defend against monsters and all. But in everyhting there politics, schemes, ambition, privileges, ranks and all that stuff that's unavoidable. Nothing most heroes can't do about it.

To be honest, I don't have a problem with the glorified mercenaries aka ''heroes''

Sonic is explicitly stated to be training like a motherfucker inbetween his encounters with Saitama, in order to get strong enough to take him down.

>Slaughter the adults and older ninjas who can't be saved from brainwashing
>Spare the younger ninjas who just started their training or children that have yet to begin
>Take them and Sonic then run away
>Teach the kids at least basic self defense or how to be ninjas without any of the brainwashing nonsense
>Now have your own little army or ninja family

>Would any OPM characters ever use pot?
Pablo get the fuck out of here.

You have no reading comprehension and dont understand characterization. Should he say "I HATE HEROES" and carry a card and wear a shirt that says so? We can infer from his speech, attitude, and how he deals with heroes that he doesnt like them or have a very good opinion of them.

There's nothing wrong with heroes getting paid for their services and having some privileges.

It just doesn't help that their organization their under is so corrupt and just abuses the use of actual heroes and a bunch of assholes for profit.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with heroes selling some ass as a side gig.

Attached: Fubuki_Swimsuit.png (1516x1437, 2.03M)

He doesn't deal with them because he doesn't give a shit about them. You compared him to Garou, Garou is focused on heroes and hunts them just like Sonic is focused on Saitama you absolute idiot. He doesn't give heroes the time of the day in his mind and does not care.

garou x hanekawa

Cope.

why is saigenos so cute

What do Fubuki's feet smell like?

ah okay I misread
King will stay, Zombieman might stay, Pig God will go wherever can supply him the most burgs

Drive Knight, PPP and AS will move

french cheese

AS isn't gonna move, his end goal is King after all. PPP has no reason to move, Neo likely won't accept him, too.

>Pig God will go wherever can supply him the most burgs
Pig God seems to be one of the more genuinely heroic dudes in the HA despite his pretty unsettling combat style. I think he'll move over to the Neo Heroes.

Youre a fucking moron lmao. The other user said it, he isnt as autistic about his hatred of heroes to go on stupid fruitless hero hunts. He has a distaste/hatred for them but unless theyre in his way or a part of his job hes not gonna attack them. Youre flattening his character, which is fine but it makes no sense for one to go on this storyline for a flat character.

Sweaty fritos

AS hasn't got his friend in Bang at the HA anymore, his only ties are his apprentices who would move too if he did.
>PPP has no reason to move
he is friends with Darkshine and there might be cute guys there
>Neo likely won't accept him, too.
that makes me sad because you're probably right

I agree however, the Neo Heroes aren't exactly any better than the HA, possibly worse.
like I said, with Pig God he will go whoever can sate his appetite best because he will just do his hero thing wherever.

Attached: OPM - King Advice 1.png (800x1150, 936K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0tEfT78QuHQ

Attached: x4.jpg (600x848, 131K)

also he's a literal faggot

he is aware of his shortcomings, he is in prison willingly
he can escape any time but stays in prison unless the HA needs him

Genos only loses to bugs. He's not weak at all. The only exception to that rule is the fight against the dragons, who fuck up Bang, Tatsumaki and every other S class. He just has an obscene weakness to bug types.

his cape should be dirtier and faded.

Genos has been fucked up by every massive threat in each arc. Its a running thing. Hes not weak, sure and hes gotten much stronger but hes a pretty consistent jobber.

>he isnt as autistic about his hatred
No he is autistic about Saitama. His disgust for heroes isn't hatred because if it was he'd hunt them or have some kind of focus on them which he doesnt. He looks down on them and states an opinion that more characters and groups apart from him and Garou share. You faggots also claimed his disgust came because of Flash when he clearly didn't give a broken fuck about Flash and probably had no idea of Flash's activities until recently. Stop being an autist.

> Not realizing Genos constantly getting fucked up is as much of a gag as Saitama one punching everything, because OPM is a parody anime

Kek, the absolute state of OPM fags.

i think in order to gain more speed and avoid getting hit in the nuts sanic is gonna have an operation to swap gender

Just fucking reread the comic.

I wonder how Saitama would react in dancing or dating

Wew. Yeah dsk and meteor arc were pretty comedic werent they?

fucking tripfags i fucking hate them

why didded saitama-shi hug tatsumaki

Of course user just look how comedic Metal knight looks.

Attached: OPM - Metal Knight Lands 1.jpg (1720x1236, 498K)

Look at those giant, metallic dildos sticking out of his back

This confirms his big dick energy. No wonder he doesn't show up to meetings. No hero could handle them.

Attached: OPM - Metal Knight Missiles.jpg (1720x1236, 730K)

hol up

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-03-38-06.png (1280x800, 960K)

Garou deserves his very own Hanekawa certainly.

Attached: 001.png (800x1150, 207K)

>Picture title
Whelp, time to get an emulator

I wonder what the series would be like if Charanko was Saitama's disciple instead of Genos.
Same backstory as Genos, except he's just a normal human guy.

Him losing is a meme.

Attached: 1563083706237.jpg (1119x790, 714K)

saitama would never let fubuki get raped

He would've died long ago

High IQ bird

Attached: OPM - Phoenix Hawk Mode.png (756x1080, 1.06M)

Please do one for mosquito girl
too please. I want to see romance with mosquito girl.

Attached: __mosquito_musume_and_saitama_one_punch_man_drawn_by_murata_yuusuke__sample-7c23618ce153f27a5a190fc1 (850x958, 288K)

Why must Mask bully the qt whip wife

Attached: 74634553_p0.jpg (690x680, 85K)

too bad murata never draws even any hint of nipples for fubuki and tats. yet mosquito girl gets nips and you can see hints of do-s having puffy ones

That's because Tats and Fubuki are pure so their nipples don't get hard, idot

with out tight their outfits are they don't even need to get hard. though fubuki wears bras so maybe she's a no go, but at least tats

Attached: 67 (1).jpg (637x910, 185K)

how does any pussy smell like?

Death to monsters.

Salty milk and coins

The reason OPM didn't have romance is because ONE doesn't know how to write it. He's never done a romantic couple before, which is astonishing when one of the best pages of Makai no Ossan was just a husband doing the dishes because his wife looked tired.

Even if he does know it just wouldn't fit OPM at all.

She's gonna be pregnant soon.

It varies.

She'll make a good mom.

>Had a girlfriend who's tasted like cantaloupe

Attached: 1546017597867.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

how

Yeast infection

>knowing what vagina tastes like
reeeee

Attached: 1522013894218.png (502x372, 196K)

Isn't Garou kind of what Genus tried to do? And Garou did it all on his own

Isn't Saitama what Genus tried to do?

Genus sees Saitama and Garou in a room and can't contain himself
He packs out his spit tubes and blood transfusion equipment

Most of the time - like raw skin. Some times, a little sour, if her diet is poor...well, it tastes like bad breath. For anyone else wondering, yes, sometimes it really does taste like pennies and milk. Its not the worst taste ever, but well...lol just put up with it.

ok fucking wait, you know how strong sonic actually is, right? Hed be fucking top 5 m8.

Sonic should be a girl.

But he left that behind, he understand now that the only way is through effort.
That's why what he has in his basement is a gym.

Attached: 1544566068517.png (600x848, 119K)

We've seen a girl ninja
Girl ninja dress like dudes and male ninjas look like girls in opm
Making them the opposite sex ruins the joke

webcomic sonic never fought against GW and HF

Sonic is a girl (male).

Shit taste

bishounens are for fags

Saitama x Tats WILL happen, cap me

Attached: 28592375239986.jpg (600x848, 126K)

ok so i know this thread is almost done and shit but I wanted to know one thing from earlier.. what the fuck am I even looking at here?

It's a Yea Forums thing.

christ, i dont even wanna know, now. fucking forget it

Is Tatsumaki supposed to be ugly in the webcomic?

God, that translation in the last panel is weird. Wouldn't it be better to say
>You're a loser NOBODY who's got no friends AND no hair

May deviate from the original text but it fits better and is more provocative in English.

Attached: tats-thicc.png (1280x1201, 405K)

why does this exist
i want to fucking die

OPM threads are slowing falling at the same level of SnK’s
Full of faggots, pedos, degenerates and not a hint of discussion

Attached: 904EB418-B494-4B28-A0B1-9FDFBE5737D9.jpg (296x353, 109K)

Flash did say that Gale and Hellfire just lacked training

That's pretty much a blanket response to all skill-based fighters.

someone else translated it as "you're bald both in relationships and in hair" which made me laugh

it's hard to tell who's supposed to be attractive in the webcomic

Better to tell with Muratas style, eh?

There was discussion earlier in the thread its just when the waifufags come around that it dissolves. They dont even like to discuss like to discuss the current arc bc sonic is "gay". Now do you have a topic or are you just gonna shitpost

>ugly
Shit taste detected

Attached: tuts.jpg (297x299, 64K)

One bishounen (sonic) is for me. Hes cool strong and very trustworthy.

Man I can't wait for their next interaction, inb4 tsundere tats

ONE hasn't updated the webcomic in a month
there's nothing to discuss

Attached: 1562450903628.jpg (108x241, 12K)

t. ugly fucker IRL

Attached: 1539175778871.jpg (480x384, 36K)

also based

Attached: sewer surfin.png (522x417, 278K)

uglies get the rope

Probanly he is worried about Sonic after that story. After coming to the base, he even says 'so he is also living in such a lonely place'.

Anyone have a webm of the original animators version of Suiryu vs Choze?

>this kills the Garoufag

heaven

>this killed the hype

He likes her.

She doesn't belong in this world.

Just French.

even if you hate the entire rest of the monogatari series clusterfuck, the kizu OVAs are legitimately a good watch. they're also the "prequel", so you don't have to watch anything else. and I'm the third guy spoonfeeding you in only one thread. that particular art style and animation style are movie-only. you're a newfag. watch all three of them immediately, please, this is embarrassing for everyone.

I'd love to start a ninja family with sonic.

Attached: 72389029_p10.png (2251x1592, 844K)

Turtles in Time was fun.
Me and my cousin would always fight over who gets to play Raph