Akame ga Kill! was lit af. Why did Yea Forums lie to me?

Akame ga Kill! was lit af. Why did Yea Forums lie to me?

Attached: 1548615135368.jpg (568x800, 163K)

>lit af
Yeah, this show is definitely on your level of intelligence.

>lit af
Why isn't this filtered like baka desu and senpai are.

t. mental midget praising shit like Black Clover and BnHA for being DEEP

Attached: 1524006934660.jpg (1440x1080, 291K)

Always do the opposite of Yea Forums, especially current Yea Forums.

I'll bite.
Dropped BC because of the screaming in the first ep. BnHA is an okay shounen, 5/10.

Attached: 1563061297543.jpg (700x2000, 159K)

Baited.

Master troll.

The akane girl looked kinda cool. Other than that it was pretty crappy.

Whats her name again

Attached: 1542647949013.jpg (699x1024, 68K)

Iced Earth

Desu desu

BDSM rape

it was unironically fun to watch

nothing special but it was good, season 2 pls

The manga was great up until that abhorrent ending.

Literally all of my why.

Attached: image.jpg (1286x1346, 440K)

I thought Izou was pretty cool.

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x683, 104K)

Ah mein first animu. Friend broke the ice and marathoned it in one night or something.

I haven't seen the anime. I heard the ending is radically different.

Basically they changed a few things since they overtook the manga.

Since Wild Hunt doesn't exist in the anime, Ran never dies, so Wave never gets his Teigu and can't stop the fight between Akame and Kurome, so Kurome dies.

Lubbock and Tatsumi get captured sneaking into the Palace to meet with a spy, instead of Syura kidnapping them like in the manga. Lubbock kills Syura (who reveals his Trump Card) and is then killed by some guards.

Mine dies killing Budo.

Tatsumi never has the whole Tyrant shit going on, so he doesn't become a dragon. Instead he gets a Golden Form and defeats the Shikoutazer, dying in the process.

Honest is a little bitch in the anime, Erastone is a ring instead of his crown. He shoots Leone a bit and gets beat to death.

Anime ignores the whole 'ten teigu users plus Akame' deal and just has Akame solo Esdeath.

I love Yojimbo-esque chin scratchers as much as the next guy, but I wish they did a bit more with him

>Mine dies
>Kurome dies

I actually expected Mine to die in the manga. So many death flags.

But I liked how the manga dealt with Kurome's ending. She's free from capital control, but will forever be scarred by her sins.

All your favorites characters fucking dies: The Manga

wait, "senpai" gets filtered now?
Shit

Attached: terryy.gif (80x96, 3K)

>nothing special but it was good, season 2 pls
But most of the characters died, the only appeal of season 2 would be seeing more of Akame's perfect virgin body

Attached: 1417916745085.jpg (1280x720, 713K)

A bathtub FILLED with dragon semen

No, not senpai, senpai.

God that's hot.

S desu

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-175335.jpg (1217x642, 274K)

senpai

Dubs of truth.

The lesbian assassins were the best part.

Attached: 1561779868582.jpg (900x1350, 392K)

Look at those hips. Ready for childbearing. Best girl

>lit af
Please consider suicide.

Attached: 75261231_p0_.jpg (1200x1800, 310K)

Pleb tier and cringepilled Esdeath cannot be tamed.

Esdeath or Leone?

Esdeath

>lit af
OH NONONONONONONONO

Attached: STEADYWERISE.gif (416x234, 2.85M)

It becomes really boring if you jerk off beforehand

>Syura told Honest to his face that so long as he had Izou, it didn't matter how many in Wild Hunt died despite Izou not having a Teigu
>Kills Lubbock
>Cuts down trained Revolution soldiers like flies
>Finally fights Akame
>Is immediately one shot

It's been more than a year and I'm STILL mad.

Because best boi Bulat dies early

This applies universally.

In an AU in which the first child was conceived AFTER Tatsumi got turned into a dragon and the manga’s ending, Tatsumi and Mine never stop having kids or sex. The new size difference between their reproductive organs caused them to be so addicted to rough sex that Mine stayed pregnant for the rest of her. Mine stays flat chested despite pregnancy. Even when mine is already pregnant Tatsumi still had sex with her with his dragon cock throughout every pregnancy and he can and does knocking her up even more during pregnancy because his sperm also acts as a form of gonadotropin medication, and child birth was difficult or even impossible for mine because tatsumi almost never pulls out of her pussy even after cumming because, as a dragon, he has no refractory period and the orgasms just make them both more horny. Being pregnant with dragon children stopped Mine from ageing so she and Tatsumi can keep having sex forever. Mine is reluctant to have sex while pregnant but gets onto Tatsumi’s dragon dick anyways out of her addiction to it. Minimum about of babies that Mine will be pregnant at a time with were decuplets and her pregnant belly gets so large and heavy that she is unable to move from the bed they have sex on and she has no choice but to were clothing that shows her pregnant belly. Tatsumi fucks Mine so hard during pregnancy that his dick penetrates her womb/cervix completely and ends up hitting the very top of her womb. They have sex even when they do not want to because Tatsumi’s dragon urges forces him to rape Mine 24/7 and he can only pull out long enough to let Mine give birth to one of their babies before being overwhelmed by his urge to put his dick back into her pussy. Tatsumi and Mine were trap in a never end pregnancy sex hell born from their own love for each other. P.S. I self insert as dragon Tatsumi in this

>autism incarnate

>Esdeath captures Mine and Tatsumi and puts them into the forced sex champer/bedroom.
>Sometimes Esdese have sex with Tats while forcing Mine to watch
>Sometimes Esdese will give herself a ice dick to have sex with Mine with while forcing Tatsumi to watch
>Sometimes Esdese forcing Tatsumi and Mine to have vaginal sex 24/7 especially when Esdese is not around to fuck tatsumi
>Sometimes Esdese fucks them both at the same time while also making them have sex
>She gives them both a drug to make them addict to sex with each other
>Esdese implants her own eggs into mine's womb so Mine is force to be pregnant with Esdese's children just so Esdese's can keep fighting
>Esdese implants her eggs into Mine even when Mine is pregnant with Tatsumi's kids
>Esdese still forces Tatsumi and Mine to have vaginal sex 24/7 even while Mine is pregnant no matter how far along she is
>Even when Mine goes into labor She still forces Mine and Tatsumi to have prego sex to prolong labor and pregnancy for 5 months longer until Mine is moments from giving birth and unable to hold the babies in anymore then Esdese fucks Tatsumi in front of Mine as she gives birth
>if any of Esdese eggs get fertilized she just puts them into Mine.
>because of this there is never a time were Mine was not pregnant
>This Mine continues to be impregnated until both Esdeath and Mine runs out of eggs.

Esdese had such a nice body

Attached: 1550028174618.jpg (850x1203, 135K)

Got a hard on. Recommend me sources for some esdeath fanart ASAP

Don't bully my dick Esdeath sama.

meant for

>Got a hard on.
So you don't mind the idea of Esdeath turning Mine into an always pregnant baby factory and surrogate mother for her children?

Forgot the pic.

Attached: mine.jpg (1280x1622, 161K)

Alright, I swear I've seen this picture somewhere before.

(spoiler) Davin? (/spoiler)

Saw a dude on the London Underground last week with a massive Esdeath tattoo over his entire forearm. Had to keep myself from bursting out laughing.

Obviously. Why would you even ask that?

Trashdeath

If you could soundly beat her everything becomes possible

She was the best thing that ever happened with this manga.

Attached: Kurome8.jpg (540x600, 241K)

Is WIld Hunt the most wasted potential group in manga?

>Anime literally brings a giant danger beast out of nowhere just to fuck her up and let Akame kill her

As a Minefag I wouldn't mind that ending ether.

Attached: 1529188178534.png (600x1606, 700K)

Is there anyone inverse who can beat her? Didn't think so. Her asspulls are too powerful.

Honest could beat her.

Esu desu.

yeah, I didn't really see the point in building him up if he was just going to be killed through no special effort.

Attached: izou.jpg (300x600, 86K)

at any rate, this series deserved more doujins

So you wouldn't mine a threesome ending between Tatsumi, Mine and Esdeath?

How is he going to deal with her mountain busting physical strength and mach 4000 reaction speed and combat speed?

He's got that Rakshasa Demon training.

Obviously. Why would you even ask that?

2/10 ONLY because of Esdesu, the writing is middle-school tier.

>Akame ga Kill! was cliche af

FTFY

You and I think alike then.

I think it was because Akame was out of the spotlight around the time (even more so than usual). So Takehiro had to make it seem like she was still crazy badass, so he hyped Izou just for him to die in one hit.

Reminder.

Attached: 1445819514304.png (1706x2573, 2.56M)

>lolidesu

Attached: Lolideath.jpg (3600x3600, 761K)

didn't she get molested

Imagine if Tatsumi and Mine had a daughter that acts like Esdeath?

I miss them.

Attached: download3.jpg (792x600, 447K)

Leone route is the best.

Attached: 006.jpg (980x1393, 272K)

Not really, they didn't have much potential to start with. They were basically a case of the villains getting a bit desperate and escalating things by basically deputizing a bunch of violent criminals and giving them carte blanche to stamp out opposition.
Which is a fair enough idea, really, corrupt regimes do those sorts of things. But there wasn't anything especially interesting about them either.

The problem is how underwhelmingly they went out, they didn't seem to achieve much, and got taken out with too much trouble.

Attached: 55184689_p0.jpg (1488x2105, 938K)

I really think more could've been done with them, at least for Izou and Dorothea.

Izou was hyped to be incredibly powerful despite not using Teigu, while Dorothea comes from an entirely different kingdom and uses Alchemy. Something could've been done with them.

How many of you would be fine with a threesome ending between Tatsumi Mine and Esdeath?

I like to think that Mine was an orphan and Najenda adopted her a long time ago and that's why Mine was the one using pumpkin.

/thread

Truly, Hell will have no surprises for us.

What do you think of Takahack's new manga?

Attached: mato seihei no slave.png (822x1200, 194K)

Man I would fuck that rabbit girl comatose while down mad scientist shit with the alchemist. And dicking her down too. The rakshasa assassin that survived in the anime was cute too. Honestly, every female in this series was boner fuel.

I just wanna talk shit with Izou. He seems like a chill guy to hang out with.

I'd totally fuck Dorothea too, and you know Cosmina would be down for dickings.

Jobber Cunt

Attached: Desu.jpg (1059x2048, 409K)

neat

Attached: esd palette.jpg (3273x3200, 2.68M)

Hes a psycho path that was implied to have been thought his sword spoke to him like a person. Thinks his sword was a Teigu but it was never revealed what ability it had, he just jobbed to Akame in one panel.

Attached: esdeath_by_nixuboy_d8hjof7-fullview.jpg (1024x617, 54K)

I thought he was working on the sequel to Akame ga Kill, Hinowa ga Yuku?

>black clown
Well fuck you too Tashiro

>hey Izou, did you see that fine bitch with the strapped sandals?
>that's not Kotetsu
Fuck that guy, he gives Shirou a run for his sword autism.

He was a retarded piece of shit, no wonder he got one-shotted by Akame.

>lit af

Attached: 1529782538343.jpg (800x1000, 427K)

>Izou not having a Teigu
didn't they only reveal that his sword wasn't a Teigu at the last second?

Attached: happy.jpg (700x392, 52K)

Attached: champ chat.jpg (728x1053, 331K)

>a black pedo clown
What did they mean by this.

>The Rape Crew
Aww, yeah!

they wanted to break the mould with black characters

Hinowa ga Crush?

I want to fuck the brown goddess from Tenrou bros.

Shit like this was just distasteful, glad this new work doesn't take itself seriously and is just kinky fun without the edge.

Dropped the anime right before the last episode, I couldn’t take the edge anymore and when Tats died I basically gave up. I can only give so many fucks when I know that the majority of the cast is going to die.

Read the manga. It's better. Much better.

they changed so much from the manga that season 2 would be mostly anime original

Its funny how wild hunt managed to touch Bor's family and Esdese was only slightly mad about it.

Well if you don't mind the Main character turning into a dragon and having kids with a tsundere.

Attached: 1487083191970.jpg (870x1255, 271K)

I’ve heard it was very different, I’ll give it a go. The anime just seemed edgy for the sake of being edgy.

is the sequel any good?

>garbage and generic battle shounen disguised as an edgy drama

Attached: 62146t12643.png (347x323, 128K)

>why
The same reason I pick up a new series based on popularity not rating.

Why didnt they meet dog in the anime! He was a good boy! Why!

Attached: 2c1liv.jpg (1191x670, 87K)

Yea Forums is full of insecure contrarians who spend more time whining about what they hate then talking about what they love. Akame ga Kill was okay, it wasn't horrible at least. If you liked it then good for you.

FPBP

If anyone gives a shit, here's the timeline of the series:

Akame ga Kill Zero > AgK > Hinowa ga Crush

Good choice. Any sense of intrigue surrounding bc's world is just destroyed by the heap of retarded cliche bullshit.

Don’t remind me of this today, of all days.

Didnt she die after like 10 episodes?

I've always said that the final shot of the 3 girls together should've had one of them having Dog on the end of a leash

Attached: hope2.jpg (1033x1417, 380K)

Aww, they were so cute when they thought they were getting new lives.

Made it all the more sexy when each was broken in.

came for the edge but it's a battle shonen. does it get any better? The manga that is

Attached: 521t24gf3egq.png (278x255, 47K)