Japan is becoming pussy-whipped, it's sad to see

Japan is becoming pussy-whipped, it's sad to see

Attached: 1549035215045.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Probably forced to put that disclaimer after Yuru Camp killed people

>Yuru Camp killed people.
Elaborate.

>Japan is becoming pussy-whipped, it's sad to see
>becoming
No, you just weren't able to read these disclaimers that half of the anime have because you can't read moonrunes.

Disclaimers are a great way to avoid legal trouble when some retard does something stupid and tells the police that he saw it in an anime

fucking americans, man.

I mean it always was better safe then sorry. Like those fucking anti-porygon filters.

What? American civilians can't just sue a Japanese company.

>becoming
I've seen "this work is fiction" disclaimers in various Yea Forums material pretty frequently forever, though.

But they try.

They do that sort of thing all the time, newfriend

it's because they make alcohol in the show

since this show is meant for young teens they don't want a bunch of middle or high schoolers going out making alcohol

Wait what show is this?

The disclaimer isn;'t the problem, the problem is that they are allegedly going to be changing/removing scenes to avoid certain chemistry stuff

Dr. Stone

Oh, I haven't watched but read the manga, is this because they made alcohol or what?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Lurk more_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

they make tons of shit, hunt prey and eat foraged food
all of that could lead to a injury of a pussy whipped city boy

someone asked some random hobo in a forest for meat and got raped and dismembered

Attached: yurucamp meat.jpg (854x480, 48K)

>Please do not imitate without expertise.
Does /out/ count as expertise?

The point is that you are not supposed to do it at all.
You can't accumulate expertise without doing it, and they ask you not to do it until you have that expertise.

Can't find it.

No, this show's demographic is kids.

anyone know what timeslot it airs at in Japan?

>on your own accord
It's called hiring a mentor.

>Foraging could be illegal
What the fuck are you going to do, create weed with some grass and alchemy?

They literally make a bunch of dangerous weapons like explosives and mess with a bunch of dangerous acids and gasses and chemicals. Unless you think it's a good look to have a kid die from playing with sulfuric acid from your show.

they might also get an idea on how to end their bullies by throwing sulfuric acid to them.

I don't have pic but some retard went camping while being inspired by Yuru camp and set forest on fire.

This is what you should have found.

Attached: Camping Is Fun.jpg (1896x2860, 997K)

Wasn't that in Mexico though? I doubt the Japs even realize that happened.

There was a Japanese guy that blew his whole tent up because his fire went out but the gas was still blowing.

How new are you? These disclaimers have been around since last century in Japanese media.

This reminded of that jap dude playing with fire inside his home.