Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

>Best girl of the season is a saber clone.
How do they do it??

Attached: cute saberface.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/x7a25
youtube.com/watch?v=wruNJFTPz4c
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5943-Lord-El-Melloi-II-Case-Files
youtube.com/watch?v=i_kPukc6bkE&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: cute gray.webm (1280x720, 545K)

How's it doing in sales?

Also fuck saber clones they need to die off.

>Grave for you
holy fuck this is edgy and stupid and i love it.

so the blonde girl let her dad basically kill himself because he was abusing the maid which was her lover right

She was also being abused presumably by the whip scar on her hand.

wasn't that a rune for magic bullshit, I didn't get what that was about, keeping her in the cage or something, dad was a shit anyway

That was mark of a Saturn.
He presumably wanted to use her as a sacrifice in the ritual. She didn't comply which is partially why the ritual failed.

Attached: 1562437047677.jpg (1280x720, 433K)

It wasn't a whip scar. It was the rune for the planet Saturn, the significance of which Waver talks about. It was the story's way of implying that the dead mage had marked his daughter in a way that would kill her for her life force at some point.

Is the maid thing going to show up this season?

Attached: retro_block_54541988 - 4.jpg (758x1074, 250K)

Very likely, but in the original content part only since Reines doesn't appear in Rail Zeppelin case.

>Astrology is outdated because we discovered that planets don't work like that
>Actually planets don't look like anything an human can observe because they all have their own reality marbles and their own wills, along with their own miniature universes
Waver is just another retard humie.

Attached: Type Mercury.jpg (1125x883, 281K)

Her engrish makes my pp real big pp

Why are the characters calling their own show bad?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 02 [720p].mkv_00:13:50.038.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

All the supernatural anime mystery stories do this.

Why was she embarrassed when people saw her hairstyle?

Gray for me!

She reminds Waver of Saber so he makes her hide her face.

Attached: gray hoodie.webm (1280x720, 288K)

She hates looking like saber and likes that Waver hates it too.

Oh right, I knew about that but didn't realise it was that much of an issue. I feel bad for her. It would help if she changed her hairstyle though.

Is this yuri?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 02 [720p].mkv_00:22:37.023.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>It would help if she changed her hairstyle though.

Attached: Grey in a nutshell (Hawaiian shirt = seibah).jpg (900x582, 207K)

That's Mary and Claire.

the shadow knows!

Attached: what lies in the hearts of men.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Would Mary just repeat the cycle and try to cannibalize her offspring with a revised version?

Probably. Mages are cunts no exceptions.

How does Waver have a Servant if there's no Holy Grail War currently taking place?

Gray is not a servant

Gray is a human girl!
And she has girly needs and desires!

Attached: 6833b779af7e5ae1a05ad751c0fa0e7d.png (1273x1571, 1.52M)

how old is she, asking for a friend

15 years old

Currently she's 15 I think.

This bait is already getting old.

ok good

>at least 3 anime this season with adult grumpy man and young girl sidekick
Is this nirvana?

Attached: 1563081583580.png (394x398, 158K)

Abe works in mysterious ways

>Looks exactly like Saber
>Appears to have Servant powers
>Hangs around with a Master from the previous Grail War
Not bait. I was genuinely perplexed about Gray since all I know of Fate comes from watching the anime.

Is Gray a indirect fuck you to all those saber faces created by TM?

That might have been interesting plot point if the novels weren't complete and it wasn't spoiled for everyone.

Nah, they still sell well

Attached: 1546888616266.png (320x717, 130K)

>cute voice
>silver gray hair
>hood & cloak
>zettai ryouiki
>scythe
She's the best Saberface

>insane cultists transform a cute girl into Seiba because they're obsessed with Seiba
Nasu's meta-joke at Takeuchi and otaku for their Seiba obsession.
j/k please keep buying Seibaface goods.

Attached: 1278985151052.jpg (392x480, 57K)

Okay fair enough.

>almost no Reines for rest of the show

Attached: 1562465071891.webm (1318x1080, 2.56M)

ok, this is just the first case so not much to talk about.
The op is great. They nailed it with a no vocal op. Also it reminds me of James Bond and Kaguya
The ed is average until the last part with Waver and Gray. God damn its beautiful

But that's only when they dive into the actual Rail Zeppelin story right?

Why does she hide her head/hair? Is it because she's ashamed of being a cheap saber clone?

Attached: 1492657129627.jpg (990x1200, 143K)

It's ranging 2nd/3rd in preorders.

The first half is anime original and she's popular so she'll probably show up a decent amount.

I mean of the shows this season, not overall. Probably 4k to 7k.

I love Reines! I'm so glad I pulled her during the Case Files event in GO.

Attached: 74593061_p0.png (1518x2261, 2.21M)

When will the craze end?

Attached: shovelface.gif (600x522, 430K)

Attached: 1562739711204.jpg (1708x2500, 3.85M)

Waver told her to do it because he has PTSD from actual Saber almost killing him and his bro.

We're getting loli Olga instead

Attached: Olga.Marie.Animusphere.full.2078725.jpg (637x900, 580K)

The homicide didn't even follow Van Dine's rules, how third rate.
I'll say it in red:
"#18. A crime in a detective story must never turn out to be an accident or a suicide."
"To end an odyssey of sleuthing with such an anti-climax is to play an unpardonable trick on the reader"

Attached: Wic_a.png (640x480, 286K)

Attached: 1551018919920.png (1024x585, 878K)

It's fun in some twisted way, Umineko turns to have a bit of those two.

Just because servants can use magic weapons doesn't mean all magic weapon users are servants, you idiot.

But it wasn't an accident or a suicide

Welp, there goes me thinking Gray was going to be the best girl.

Well, that's a pretty gay reason.

>grave, rave, glave, grave me, grave for you
Absolute fucking cringe

It was, the magician failed his experiment and killed himself, that's an accident.
There was never a killer in the first place in there, the premise was misleading.

You forgot
>deprave

Nobody ever followed Van Dine or Knox rules, they are kind of a meme that Umineko took too seriously. I would day that the best mysteries ever written entirely disregard them as shitty limits for the narrative.

>how did the victim cut himself up into seven pieces
>why did they call for Waver to investigate if Mary knew the cause of death
>why did the ritual not activate until Waver and Grey were in the room when it's been at least days

Attached: 1304256883177.png (359x400, 174K)

The Animusphere are pathetic. Olga's dad sure lucked out summoning Solomon.

>a maid, thought to be abused and physically harmed
>a daughter who was meant to be scarified like a tool
>they clasp hands believing they are finally free from abuse

>yurifags: YURIYURIYURIYURI

Attached: filthy fucking peasants.jpg (500x279, 34K)

it's LITERALLY magic I ain't gotta explain shit

Makes me happy that the two best Saberfaces aren't drawn by that hack.
I'd prefer to see as an adult but you can't have everything, I guess.

Attached: 1560418477056.png (1066x1491, 1.82M)

I don't know if the best novels actually followed them or not, I'm no expert, but I can tell you I felt pretty betrayed by such a conclusion.
I actually tried to solve the case only to be trolled in such a way.
I guess that rule in particular was made to avoid this kind of stuff.

I'm pretty sure the logic is that it wasn't quite finished yet. If you tried to mess with it, you die like what happened to Alec.

At the end Waver found the soul and the spirit reactes to it in desperation. Also Mary knew it wasn't going to work, but didn't knew the workings of the ritual so she wasn't sure. Waver, being her inspiration, it's also the perfect person to prove her father was wrong like her intended.

>waver spells out to you that since it's magic users, the how or who doesn't matter as much as the why
>there's still people like you missing the point
This is not a standard detective show, this is, at the end of the day, a fantasy anime that uses detective fiction as a framing device. For another example, consider the Disworld's Night watch series. Even if it utilizes some elements out of crime fiction, at the end of the day, it's still a fantasy series first.

user, the dude is friends with a necromancer, moving body parts is easy tier shit.
>why did they call for Waver to investigate if Mary knew the cause of death
it would have been even more suspicious if mary knew and kept quiet. The main head dying would be a big issue and it makes sense that if you're trying to be innocent, you would in fact be trying to act like you know nothing and try to find some answers. Also, Mary suspected what's going on, but she's not entirely sure the specific workings, so in the end she's not sure if she's correct.
>why did the ritual not activate
Come on, rituals with activation conditions are old hats in fantasy anime.

I sweat, some of you just want to find things to bitch.

i don't know about you but Gray can send my worthless existence to the grave anytime.

Attached: gray.jpg (1200x1550, 1.46M)

That's for whodunnit stories though, the notion the wasn't anyone whodunnit would be anticlimactic.

Here's a thought I've had: Waver mentioned in one of the stories (It might have been Case Files, or perhaps another piece of media) that he was intent upon participating in the Fifth Holy Grail War, and Gray said she wanted to accompany him.

So why did Waver miss the fifth Holy Grail War when he was intent upon participating in it? What happened to waylay or interrupt him if he was intent on participating?

And to further that, what would have happened of Waver had been able to achieve his aim and joined the Fifth War? How might it have gone if Waver and Gray had been present?

Since Waver still had the piece of cloth he would have been able to summon Alex again. That most certainly would have made things different.

The episode gives strong clues about what the real mystery is about, the reasons Ernest and Mary had for their actions.

Also it was really evident and even foreshadowed properly that Ernest was both victim and killer. From Waver's explanation about the house being a microcosm when they get to the house, to Claire's abuse, to the necromancy stuff and the obsession with eternity. The how is magic, but the who and the why are perfectly solvable with the info the episode gives you.

What's there to gather from the house being a microcosm?
The abuse of Claire is only an implied motive for her to kill him.

You will see soon what happened, the Rail Zeppelin arc starts that plot.

Basically he got a bigger case to solve that involves his own Moriarty and also Iskandar in some way.

Why does Reines only give Grey special treatment? Is she a Saberfag?

That Ernest wanted to create a cage where he was God, perfect and unchanging. They use that metaphor every time they talk about the house.

I think it would have been a pretty good mystery with a strong theme if this was two episodes, but for a one episode case this was pretty solid.

>Umineko took too seriously
technically umi broke a bunch of those, It's stated by a character that they are usefull if used by the reader as a starting point to solve the mistery, so I don't think it took them too far

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>What's there to gather from the house being a microcosm?
This shit is nasu lore 101. Watch Kara no Kyoukai where the main villain pulls similar deal with turning the apartment into his workshop. You felt betrayed because you tried to solve it like a regular human murder case.

If Fastwheels 2 became a Master, shit probably would have been fucked. Shirou was the seventh Master. If another Master showed up, then Shirou wouldn't have summoned Saber. No Shirou and no Saber means no one realistically prevent the worst case scenarios.

Replicating, creating and manipulating to create your own reality (dimension) is an on-going concept in Type Moon. See, Reality Marbles, the nature of Gaia, workshops like Araya Souren, Right from the start we're told that family is all about the astronomical bodies, tie that together and it's kinda all told to you already.

It is Gray, not Grey. Time to send you to the grave.

Attached: __gray_lord_el_melloi_ii_case_files_and_etc_drawn_by_benbe__0186ae6e366c1667083d9ddc73dd61fe.jpg (3035x2150, 300K)

So Grey turned into some kind of half-saber by the end of the series right? How come she's still chilling with Waver in FSF?

Reality Marbles and Araya are supposed to be special cases though. Araya is hands down the best at bounded fields in the modern era.

I don't think she has anywhere else to go really.

>Grey
Get in the Grave.

Attached: __add_and_gray_lord_el_melloi_ii_case_files_and_etc_drawn_by_albino_a1b1n0623__aed7906bd70adb635d27b (1112x2048, 238K)

Shut up. I'll burn you into mana prisms.

Doesn't Gray's body alter closer towards Saber each time Saber is summoned? So suddenly Gray's hair would start turning gold and her body would alter the moment the fifth war broke out?

Man I hope we'll see her in FSF. And Ayaka in Case Files.

Stop being so edgy you uggos.

Attached: 1557078448076.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Wasn't it a failure? They failed because Shirou summons Saber in the 5th War.

All this geocentrism talk gives a lot more sense to the whole idea of Chaldeas being a replica of the soul of the planet and humanity being at the center of the universe. That's the foundation of the Animusphere's magical theory.

I failed my Lore (Nasu) check. Shit.
Next time I'll approach this looking only for the why.

That's exactly what happens at the final fight of Case Files.

I heard from some user last night that she got a dragon heart (which presumably increase her mana?) and improved regeneration. Maybe that'll be enough to help save Flat and Ayaka(fake?) from getting their ass kicked.

That's literally what happens in the last novel.

What happened there?

>she will never be your apprentice who attends to your personal needs

Attached: aaec11e95f0a33305dfdb08059c0c617.png (1036x1450, 1.35M)

Wait, is Case Files in the F/sf universr?

Pretty shitty replica if Lev Lainur could fuck them up with just a bomb. Chaldea ain't shit.

You know, it really puts a damper on the events of F/SN if you know that merely by being there Saber is fucking poor Gray over.

Saber is summoned in Fuyuki, suddenly portions of Gray's hair start turning blonde, she gets a dragon reactor and high regen.

Exactly, which is another sign that Earnst fucked up what he was trying to do.

That's nothing new. Olga wasn't even able to rayshift or become a master. That's pretty pathetic for the head of a major family of mages whose father managed to summon the Grand Caster and made rayshifting possible in the first place.

Not quite, but Case Files is referenced to have happened there too. Like Zero, FSN and HA also happened in the SF world.

Sounds like bullshit. Let me guess, it's because of that that Saber's summoning was fucked and she couldn't draw any mana from Shiroum

Everything we learn about the crypters makes Lev's bomb even better. Currently we know he blew up:
>a girl with mystic eyes that can determine future events
>a chinese knockoff true ancestor
>a Kerry style taticool dude
>a hotshot prodigy
>a mysterious dude that Da Vinci refers to as a genius

and then there's Beryl and Kadoc.

Okay, but can she be my wife instead?

Attached: 1542514322441.jpg (1024x724, 458K)

No, that was because what was explained in SN.

This already happened before to Gray. When Saber was summoned in the 4th war, Gray's body and face changed to that of Artoria's. She is supposed to become a perfect copy of Artoria's living body.

They live in England, it's Grey in the Queen's English.

No she's already my wife, and pregnant with my child.

So Gray has a dragon reactor? Doesn't that mean her mana capacity's through the roof? Just breathing would generate mana. She'd pretty much be the biggest living mana battery in the world.

Shouldn't the world reject her as something that shouldn't exist in the modern era? Dragons are a huge no-no in this day and age.

>when you're really depressed, your life is spiraling towards wanting to kill yourself, and you decide to just put on a random anime of the season you downloaded and most of them you don't even watch anyway and this character appears on the screen and your manic depression instantly fades away, reminding you there is a reason to live

Attached: 70e0d2fe636d1ce95fa6b00a98e263551546269759_fwide.jpg (640x360, 51K)

It should be fine unless she becomes a full dragon.

>>how did the victim cut himself up into seven pieces
magic
>>why did they call for Waver to investigate if Mary knew the cause of death
Because the Animusphere family would've suspected them of some fuckery if he just died without cause so getting Waver there to solve the case proves their "innocence" and also frees the daughter from the ritual
>>why did the ritual not activate until Waver and Grey were in the room when it's been at least days
It was probably set up to be discovered or completed by the daughter so her life would be consumed to complete it, but she obviously didn't comply

1) Necromancy magic
2) Basically, to prove Mary innocence. Just a reminder, she is kinda not prevented her dad dying, so it could be seemed like killing in someone else eyes if she explained all of this.
In the end of episode, only Waver knows that, and maid. Now Mary will be next head with no problems.
3) What do you mean? Final moment, when Waver found "Earth"? Or moment when some dandy died?
In first case, Waver literally solved mystery and forced spirit to show up. In second case, spirit already had control of house, and was angry when some dandy dude(that still owes him money) tried to steal his books.

I thought she had horns.

Magus are just as weak to bombings as everyone else if they're not prepared

Still sounds like horse hockey. What's with all these special snowflakes in these side stories?

The Animusphere family is just a shitty rushed adaptation of th Mangosphere family.

Attached: 1251122358879.jpg (210x189, 21K)

>So why did Waver miss the fifth Holy Grail War when he was intent upon participating in it? What happened to waylay or interrupt him if he was intent on participating?
Cases kept getting into the way, and the Rail Zeppelin case that the second half of the season will portray starts a chain of events that keeps him from leaving until it's too late.
>And to further that, what would have happened of Waver had been able to achieve his aim and joined the Fifth War? How might it have gone if Waver and Gray had been present?
He would've summoned Iskandar and probably lost again.

Nasuverse is all about the special snowflakes. Like every single Nasu story has one.

She likes her for some reason

GUREIV FOA YU

I got hyped when the scythe started coming out, at first I thought Gray will be using Rhongomyniad.

Attached: 1536625035589.jpg (500x375, 29K)

She finds her too cute to bully and considers her a friend.

It's not like it's her fault. Some fucked up cultist villagers did it.

>using rhongobongo on some two-bit garbage magus and thus reducing its mystery and turning Gray more into Artoria

You will get that later this season.

Attached: 23467100_1988968584677595_7642788111659146670_o.jpg (2048x1496, 503K)

Some of you guys are alright, don't visit Chaldea soon.

Attached: 1561396519356.png (320x740, 123K)

>you will never be Reiness's apprentice that attend to her personal needs.

Attached: 1563042711891.jpg (661x1000, 108K)

It's hard to get more snowflake than having a literal dragon inside you and possessing the Spear of the End that serves as the lynchpin for the Age of Man.

With her mana capacity, she'd be able to fire off an EX-ranked Anti-Fortress holy-class Noble Phantasm at full power. She has enough raw power to disintegrate a mountain.

Attached: clown world.jpg (534x544, 27K)

>using the pillar that affixes the World's outer layer and keeps the Reverse Side sealed to poke some shitty ghost

Attached: 1325515534389.png (290x590, 206K)

Chaldea, the organization surrounding Chaldeas, almost got entirely disabled by that single bomb because Olga was too busy lusting after Lev's cock to mind what he was doing.
Chaldeas didn't really sustain damage from the bomb. It just turned a bit orange from the triggered incineration of human history but that's it. It still worked so well that Lev could throw Olga into it and have her burn for all eternity.

why is that 15 year old peeing on the floor?

>He would've summoned Iskandar and probably lost again.
Cu is overpowered and as far as I know Iskandar doesn't have anything to counter gay bulge once it becomes deployed, but if he managed to get Cu into Ionian Hetairoi he'd be utterly fucked. I think. Maybe not since his entire legend is about taking on armies 1v1, I don't fucking know.
Medea I have no idea, she seems weak but could've fucked him over with true magic.
Medusa would lose to IH ez, although with Iskandar taking the Rider spot it wouldn't really matter.
Saber is Saber.
Fake Assassin would lose to IH and True Assassin would lose to IH even harder.
Gil would fucking rek him again, gg ez. EMIYA I have no idea, it would've been closer than with Gil, definitely.

I think Waver and Iskandar would have the advantage over everyone who wasn't Kirei and Gil simply on the account that they've done this shit already and know what's happening, plus as we all know Gray can actually kill servants.

Attached: 1534079339441.png (314x270, 69K)

At first I thought you were describing Gray

Gray is too cute to be Seibah. I hope that the saberfication takes care of that as it progresses.

*seduce you*

Attached: DeiE8JRVAAAe1yD.jpg (848x1200, 93K)

Without Shirou and Saber, Gilgamesh would win. Also, don't underestimate Heracles.

Riyoshit isn't canon

She loses all that without Chaldea.

Servants getting seduced by Nasu's self-insert is canon though.

Attached: 1547471076268.jpg (1200x845, 151K)

Forgot about Herc, unironically. Also I assumed Shirou was always part of the war. Come to think of it, if we take this shit even further - there'd be two people from the Mage's Association which means Bazett would have to hang with Waver which means Lancer finally gets a good master and doesn't get fucked over by Kirei, which means that possibly Saber gets summoned under different circumstances.

I'd read it, I guess.

>Cu is overpowered and as far as I know Iskandar doesn't have anything to counter gay bulge once it becomes deployed, but if he managed to get Cu into Ionian Hetairoi he'd be utterly fucked. I think. Maybe not since his entire legend is about taking on armies 1v1, I don't fucking know.
Cu could very likely survive Ionian Hetairoi until Iskandar runs out of mana. As you said, legend for surviving against hordes + some of the greatest survivalist skills in the franchise.
Iskandar's only chance is to use his chariot.
>Medea
Ionian Hetairoi could actually fuck her up I suspect, Reality Marbles are rare as it is, she'd hardly be expecting it. But first they'd have to force her to leave the mountain.
>Medusa
Medusa beats Iskandar handily, she just petrifies him. Bellerophon is also incredibly overpowered.
>Saber
Yeah, she could beat him as long as she has the mana. 1v1 Saber wins, vs Ionian Hetairoi she can Excalibur sweep the army, if most of them die the Reality Marble will break.
>Fake Assassin
Yeah, he doesn't really have a chance
>True Assassin
He's not dumb enough to be caught in it
>Gil
Iskandar would probably have a slight chance with a chariot rush but otherwise it's the bridge scenario all over again.

I suspect Waver would realize the Grail was tainted and the ritual fucked pretty early on and would try to dismantle the whole thing.

Case Files is in FSN timeline, but the story of Case Files happens in FSF timeline as well.

Saber got summoned by Shirou so her soul appeared again which is the reason why Gray's forced transformation to Artoria has progressed to her having streaks of blonde hair, a dragon heart, and increased regenerative abilities. This had happened in the 4th HGW before when Gray lost her true face.

Basically the plan of Gray's village requires a body (Gray), the King's personality (recorded and recreated by Logos React) and soul (summoned in the HGW).

how foolish of you to limit yourself with petty boundaries of status quo

>He would've summoned Iskandar and probably lost again.
Seeing Gil again would make him lose his shit and fuck up again

Medusa loses if she's under Shinji. Shinji Medusa will even lose to fucking Kuzuki.

Shirou is the Seventh Master. If Waver participated, the Shirou, being the last one, would lose his spot. Saber doesn't get summoned and Shirou dies. Everything gets fucked.

Wouldn't Waver participate instead of Bazett?

>Medusa beats Iskandar handily, she just petrifies him.
It's been a while since I read the VN but Medusa almost never uses that and it doesn't work on servants with a given divinity level, no?

I wonder if Gil would be as magnanimous towards those two after ten years of incarnation and being disgusted with human society

That rather depends on whether the Grail gives the CS to Shirou or to Waver. The Grail being a dick might just decide to give them to Shirou because he has Avalon.

I doubt Kirei would've been able to dispose of Waver just as easily, he doesn't lust after Kirei's dick and doesn't consider him a friend.

This anime COULD've been great if they did it like KnK. Have each arc be its own movie and have ufotable doing it. Seriously, the second episode could've had some serious creepy vibe like in KnK.

Instead we had some real boring cringeworthy shit. Grey is the only saving grace of this wasted potential.

Attached: 1528274258248.jpg (1300x937, 188K)

I didn't read Case File, but I'd wager she only reach for her dragon reactor when her eyes change colour, though I could be wrong. It'd make sense with what I know.

Also it seemed to take a toll on her, just watching this fight.

And yes, that makes her stupidly overpowered mana-wise. I guess the world doesn't reject her because, literally because. It's Nasuverse's magic, the answer is probably "just because". A particularity of dragon reactors, or Gray, maybe emulating Arturia's legend into fooling the world, or some shit. It's magic, ain't explaining.

You need a certain rank in mana to not be petrified. Archer starts getting petrified with a B rank and Iskandar has C rank.

>Those who possess Rank C or lower in Mana will be immediately petrified, while those with Rank B may or may not be affected depending of the conditions. Those with Rank A or higher won’t be petrified, but will sustain "pressure" from the Eyes and receive a one rank-down to all parameters. The entire body of the target will be affected, including clothing and weaponry, "killing them while alive" as they are turned to stone.
There's no conditions about divinity. Iskandar has C-rank Mana.
Don't repeat masters get priority usually?

Depending on how early Medusa got summoned, Waver wouldn't be able to summon Iskandar. Iskandar only qualifies for the Rider class.

That's what he wanted at first
>"You haven't given up on being the Association's representative for the Fifth Holy Grail War, right?"
>"...right."
>I could feel Gray instantly react to those words. It seemed she had her own thoughts about the Holy Grail War.
>"Well, I actually heard from the Trambelio family that the Association's representative has been all but decided already. It seems to be one of the current Sealing Designation Enforcers, a true professional by the name of Bazett Fraga McRemitz. Considering the reality of the Holy Grail War, she really does seem like the right person for the job. Also, there seems to be another position, but it seems pretty suspicious to me. Like it was given to some newcomer who happened to fill the right pockets."
>After a few moments of silence, my brother just flipped his hair.
>"Being the official representative of the Association isn't the only way to get in. At any rate, I've got a debt to you and the El-Melloi family I have to repay first."

She doesn't have it here. it's something that only happens during the final fght of the series.

>Grey is the only saving grace of this wasted potential.
Gray.

Attached: TTOD-LEM-01.jpg (800x500, 39K)

He also qualifies for Lancer, Caster and Berserker. But Rider is by far his strongest form.

It's funny how incredibly overpowered this is and yet it never affects most servants in the fifth HGW because she'd be too strong. Cue Saber bitchslapping her into a wall effortlessly.

There has never been a repeat Master other than Kirei (who stole the CE) and Darnic (who stole the whole Grail), so I'm not sure how anyone would know that.

He can't be Saber? Pretty strange.

It drains as much mana as using her NPs repeatedly, it's not something she can use all the time, especially under Shinji.

>>almost no Reines for rest of the show

She's like a smuggy M who gives out missions and orders. Unless she does get into the action later on.

More like Medusa doesn't give a shit unless Sakura is her master.

just owning a sword doesn't make you qualified for saber

What if he summoned Zhuge Liang instead?

*stole the CS

>Like it was given to some newcomer who happened to fill the right pockets
Talking about Caster's master here, right?

There's no catalyst, but if he did a compatibility summon he would very likely get him

I'm pretty sure they are going to find a way to add her in some way. Maybe even have a whole original episode to her.

Thats dumb.
His massive swords is great for being Saber.

Why does the Mage's Association even care about the HGW enough to send a representative? It's just some rinky-dink far-eastern ritual, there's plenty of rituals of similar scale going on all the time

Yeah. He even shows up in the second arc.

Attached: 23415593_1988966298011157_8959225018769655408_o.jpg (2048x1496, 231K)

Yeah, he appeared in Iselma Twin Tower case (vol 2 & 3)

Oh, and Zouken who was a Master in the first and fifth wars.

>Caster
He's no magus. If just having a Reality Marble qualified you for Caster, Emiya would count too.

At any rate, it'd be impossible. Medea was summoned pretty early on, so the Caster slot would be filled. Berserker would also be impossible, since Herakles was summoned months in advance.

Seeing how much they pushed her in FGO you can expect her to show up more.

He himself would be the catalyst no? Anyway which servant he'll get would probably depend on the order of the servant being summoned. I can see Medusa and Cu getting summoned first.

She's at 5% of her mana capacity when under Shinji, and he can't provide, so she needs to suck some young girls in shady alleys just to get her fill. And the bloodfort, which is basically sucking all the students of the school at the same time, in a row.

She doesn't have the mana for her eyes when under Shinji. She only has it when directly provided by Sakura, and that's only in HF.

To qualify as Saber there are certain minimum stat requirements, and you need to be actually famous for wielding a sword. Like having a famous sword NP or something. Just being a dude with some whatever sword won't get you qualified.

Because El-Melloi died there. Also they basically send a war dog (Bazett) and someone who bought his way in (Atram) so it's not that they took it that seriously either.

Reines will only appear in the original content, she didn't show up in Rail Zeppelin case though.

Two reasons:
1. there aren't many rituals that promise the granting of a wish or even direct access to the root if you go far enough
2. mages are arrogant fucks who don't understand the true nature of grails wars until it's too late.

Attached: [UTW]_Fate_Apocrypha_-_15_[h264-720p][47E23E31].mkv_snapshot_18.53_[2017.10.16_21.01.26].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

She shows at the start and the end. And I would not be surprised if they add scenes with her.

Attached: 23334126_1988967534677700_8545480736517525006_o.jpg (2048x1496, 434K)

Just because you've appeared as a pseudo-servant in another timeline doesn't make you a catalyst for that servant

welfare don't give mana prisms or any user

>Without Shirou and Saber, Gilgamesh would win

streamable.com/x7a25

Attached: 1506255527654.png (339x319, 153K)

He does cut the Gordian Knot using a sword no? That sounds like the kindda bullshit justification Nasu would use.

>direct access to the root if you go far enough
Does the wider magus world even know about that part? Isn't the whole point of the wishgranter lie to draw in people so the three families have enough participants to punch a hole to the Root?

they will in the future

Excellent point.

You're right. Nasu could twist this into a Saber NP that conceptually 'cuts' unsolvable problems or some shit like that.

If it's not HF that won't happen though

And of the 3, only the Tohsaka care about the Root itself. Einzbern and Makiri care about the Third.

Nope. Sakura wouldn't go dark in a route where Shirou's dead. In order for Sakura to go dark, she needs to want something, have hope that she can obtain it, actually obtsin it and become afraid of losing it. If Shirou dies, she just sinks to despair and never awakens.

Well, if Rin could somehow act as a substitute for Shirou and trigger Sakura in a similar fashion, then maybe.

To prevent some shit to the magical world (like magecraft being publiced,...). Usually Clock Tower magi want to reach the Root through their own ways btw.

Let us take a moment of silence to remember the passing of the most based lord of the Clock Tower, Kayneth "Fast Wheels" El Mellon Archibald the First.

I lack fast wheels images ever since the format, care to help me out?

Attached: 1547215239728.png (540x540, 122K)

the point is it CAN happen

If I asked her nicely, would Reines sit on my face while sweaty and unwashed?

Attached: 1563082302545.jpg (702x991, 523K)

>there's plenty of rituals of similar scale going on all the time
Not that much. Not that big, and not with amount of mana. Also don't forget that the HGW was created by the Einzbern, who have a considerable reputation in the Clock Tower as a long standing "family" of mages having reached the Heaven's Feel before.

In all honesty, it is surprising that they don't send more people in the HGW, but as you said it's only a ritual, it's far, and there aren't many slots open.

Here user, I'll start you off with a WAGA NARU G

Attached: hokagebald.jpg (802x534, 188K)

She's a sadist, she'd have to think you'd hate it

Kayneth was too good for this world. His passing is a real loss for Clocktower and magecraft as a whole.

Attached: [UTW]_Fate_Zero_-_Einzbern_Consultation_Room_Special_-_05_[BD][h264-1080p_FLAC][0AD094FC].mkv_snapsh (1920x1080, 217K)

Really?

Attached: 1562591387799.jpg (512x724, 165K)

Grave for everyone

Attached: grave for me.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

Because he died we got Reines on the forefront though

Here's Avenger Keyneth

Attached: -BdJRJO2.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Who arranged Mr Fargo's body parts and his Soul Gem into the shape of a solar system after he was dismembered?

Attached: 1532947008977.png (282x300, 93K)

There is also the fact that the HGW was held five times and never was completed correctly, so from the Clock Tower PoV it probably seems like some faulty ritual that never achieved its true potential. At least until they notice the truth about it.

But well, the Clock Tower exists atop of a magical epic level dungeon labyrinth that came from the corpse of a gigantic dragon, with a direct link to the Reverse Side of the World and the Inner Sea of the Planet. They probably know of very crazy stuff around and the Fuyuki stuff seems secondary.

Ahh, it's really like I'm back in F/Z threads, now we just need some people to Frodo. I mean, he might not be with us in image, but he's certainly here in spirit

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

He wrote a magic script to auto move him when he's dead.

But his swlrd is famous for having cut the Gordian Knot

He knew necromancy, he just used that.

only rare prisms if you get np 6 and above on reruns, burning not required

I would dispute some of this
>Cu could very likely survive Ionian Hetairoi until Iskandar runs out of mana. As you said, legend for surviving against hordes + some of the greatest survivalist skills in the franchise.
Iskandar's only chance is to use his chariot.

I'm not underestimating Cu, considering he was able to defend Ulster from the entire army of Connacht singlehandedly for weeks, but it's not like he can just make the 30,000 soldiers of the Companion Cavalry all just do single combats at a ford in a Holy Grail War. Also, Iskandar has A+ luck. Gae Bolg (thrust) would almost certainly not kill him, and Iskandar can greatly reduce the damage of Cu's Gae Bolg (thrown) via his Tactics skill.

>Yeah, she could beat him as long as she has the mana. 1v1 Saber wins, vs Ionian Hetairoi she can Excalibur sweep the army, if most of them die the Reality Marble will break.

Excalibur has a maximum of 1000 targets, and Iskandar is capable of controlling the initial deployment of his forces when he uses Ionian Hetairoi. Saber would be in serious trouble if she even lets Ionian Hetairoi come out in the first place.

>Iskandar would probably have a slight chance with a chariot rush but otherwise it's the bridge scenario all over again.

The funny thing is that if he could eschew summoning all of the normal soldiers to instead get just his important generals (e.g. Hephastion, Seleucus, Ptolemy, Antipater, Porus, etc) with proper class containers and Noble Phantasms, he could actually put up a great fight against Gil.

Attached: KFC blue.jpg (680x850, 58K)

That doesn't make it a Noble Phantasm.

Cu Chulainn has his "1vs1 me faget" runes.

Reminder that Gil was badass enough to hold out against Gil showering him with shit from GoB for an entire day, I think he'd be able to deal with regular soldiers in IH.

Have you seen some of the NPs in FGO? It's not a high bar these days.

It was also said the magical world was very interested on it during the HGW2 times, but after that the interest waned as results were never achieved.

So yeah, it's a combination of disillusionment and having other stuff to get your attention in.

Dumb Danmachi poster.

based, only a Gil can hold out against Gil

Y-yeah imagine how disgusting and sour her pantyhose would feel on my face. It would be terrible not being able to breathe in anything but her smell haha

If Fargo was healthy and clearly dealing with highly experimental magecraft, why didn't he just work on it a few more years until it was more save to use?

Attached: 1363107304654.jpg (600x599, 65K)

Fan powerelvel

Attached: narutoid.png (500x555, 198K)

Hestia is a poorfag, her only other outfits are job uniforms she wears while doing part time jobs.

1000 is just the highest number used for the target category and shouldn't be taken literally. Ionioi Hetairoi also has a max target of 1000. As does Vasavi Shakti.

Attached: 1415872525991.jpg (640x427, 30K)

Old, desperate and lesbian daughter not ever going to give you grandchildren. Crazy ritual is the last resort for senile old men all around the world.

Attached: kinzo.jpg (760x430, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wruNJFTPz4c

Attached: 1280.jpg (982x534, 119K)

If Fargo's shit would've worked if he just sacrificed his daughter from the get-go, why didn't he do it immediately instead of banking on an unstable ritual?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 65K)

No, the PLAN was to sacrifice the daughter but whether sacrificing the daughter was enough for the plant to work was not known.

I have trouble imagining what would need that kind of firepower to defeat in Clock's Tower Scooby Doo adventures.

I mean, are they planning to kill a divine spirit or something?

Okay, the joke is fun but that question doesn't make sense with the info given here. Sacrificing her was only another step of the ritual to do down the line.

Attached: 1391665495117.jpg (600x2000, 846K)

>deadbeat son and a lesbian daughter
>no grandchildren
>no suitable heirs
What is a man gotta do

Something not Fate type-moon anime when

Fuck this garbage.
Even in an non-grail series they managed to shove in a servant.

>are they planning to kill a divine spirit
you mean to make

>literally one of the high ranking magus jobs like this
Man, FZ threads was on an another level

What would Agravain think of Gray?

Well, the last volume of final arc ocurs inside Albion, the giant labyrinth under the Clock Tower that connects to the inner sea of the planet and it's full of magical beasts and even divine beasts. And there is also a Divine Spirit there to deal as a part of the mastermind's big plan.

Attached: 387173899e510fb3eb0e4d2bd733c895d0430cb7.jpg (1316x957, 583K)

Man, Achiblad was such a giant idiot.

Well, Kayneth was kind of a retard. Even if someone somehow didn't pick up on this and slept through all of the previous episodes, the whole Self-Geas scroll thing should've made it obvious.

A bit about Albion

Attached: IMG_5282.png (936x984, 457K)

looks like it's burka time for Gray

Attached: Gray.jpg (554x554, 16K)

You have to really try to job so much.
Did he take lessons to do it so well?

The final book being a D&D epic dungeon crawl is kind of based.

Attached: ef11c3ef76094b36d9752351adcc7cd98f109de7.jpg (1320x957, 973K)

Delete this slander

Attached: [UTW]_Fate_Zero_-_Einzbern_Consultation_Room_Special_-_05_[BD][h264-1080p_FLAC][0AD094FC].mkv_snapsh (1920x1080, 204K)

I dunno probably nothing much haha

Attached: 1542478471190.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

>I have trouble imagining what would need that kind of firepower to defeat in Clock's Tower Scooby Doo adventures.

IIRC, in the Adra Castle novel, the dead owner of the eponymous property made some crazy powerful automaton that could disable Magic Crests just by roaring. Gray defeats it with Rhongomyniad because nobody else present can even hope to touch it in a fight.

The only Servant in the 5th Heaven's Feel that Gray could conceivably kill is nerfed Medusa. She's way out of her league.

Attached: 40.jpg (468x317, 98K)

Fastwheels 2 on anime soon

Attached: IMG_7903.jpg (480x1353, 133K)

Waver would die trying. Kotomine would doubtlessly target him specifically since he doesn't want anyone from the Association snoopnling around.

Kirei fought TA to a stalemate before he deployed Zabaniya and got keikaku'd hard, I think she'd have a shot against him provided he didn't use his NP.

where do you guys read this?

Fuck me, imagine if Waver didn't tell Reines to call him El Melloi II, the curse of the wheelchair would've probably gotten him permanently and hard.

Did someone say mysteries

Attached: pirate will.png (338x671, 271K)

True Assassin only appears in the worst case scenario, and Sakura wouldn't go dark in a timeline in which Waver takes the 7th Master position and Shirou dies on the first night.

If you mean the LN translation then here you go forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5943-Lord-El-Melloi-II-Case-Files

thank you

And there is also the part that the Faculty of Law really knew about it and made the blind eye on him so he could dispose of mages they found to be in their way. Classic cutthroat politics.

The 10% of Kayneth's magic crest which had been recovered had gone to Reines, right? That's why she can use Volumen Hydrargyrum? It's still kinda weird to me that Kayneth, who had 100% of the crest obviously, only used it as a blob, while Reines can somehow make it appear humanoid.

Kayneth went for a more practical approach.

Blobs are perfect while maids are not.

Precisely why Reines appears to be this smug loli who probably fucks over everyone without moving a single finger whereas Kayneth got embarrassed five times in a row and ended up dead in a wheelchair, makes sense.

>not using Volumen Hydrargyrum as onahole
Kayneth was dumb one after all.

I want to cum so hard down Gray's throat in the morning that her breath smells of my semen for the rest of the day.

Attached: 1563057848287.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

>Putting your dick into mercury.

Attached: fastwheels wins the newtype polls.jpg (612x519, 128K)

um, get in line?

Attached: 1562443686189.png (999x700, 750K)

>It's still kinda weird to me that Kayneth, who had 100% of the crest obviously, only used it as a blob, while Reines can somehow make it appear humanoid.

Volumen Hydragyrum is a Mystic Code, and a Mystic Code is just a magical item that performs a function when it's powered by prana. The status of the El-Melloi crest should have no bearing on whether or not Reines can use it. Also, from what I remember, the reason it can now take the form of Trimmau is specifically because Waver devoted considerable research to enhancing its functions AND because Reines, while incomparably weaker as a magus than Kayneth, is better than him with respect to her precision in controlling Volumen Hydragyrum.

>fucking mercury

It should feel better than real pussy.

What the fuck did they mean by this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.36_[2019.07.14_14.08.18].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Thanks for the lore, user. I really just gotta stop relying only on the anime for the information and read it myself.

my dads dead, now I can have unlimited sex with my maid

>a chinese knockoff true ancestor
This is honestly just embarrassing. Arc survived having her body's existential blueprints destroyed on the conceptual level and still managed to rebuild herself from scratch, there's just no excuse of dying to a bomb for an entity that can deconstruct its body, travel as energy and reconstruct it as a form of long-distance travel. Knock-off isn't even close to how shit she must be.

>not putting your dick into mercury

Attached: ShiHuangDiStage04.png (512x724, 451K)

The death of yet another Animusphere bloodline.

They did the same thing in KnK.

Nothing, it's just a choreographic way to frame the car.

To be fair Hinako weakened herself by not drinking blood. When she does in LB3 she's able to keep up with multiple servants at once.

Whydunit.

>Blatant lipstick
No thank you

Hinako is not Arc, who was specifically made as a bioweapon to deal with fallen True Ancestors. More importantly, Hinako had not been drinking blood and was, in terms of her physical capabilities, no better than a normal human apart from the fact that she had everlasting youth. It's not until she drinks Lanling's blood that she powers up and can do crazy fallen True Ancestor shit.

>not liking cute pink dicksucking lips

It's either the Uncanny valley or the fact that she may have blood on her mouth like all lipstick

But we also got to know that in LB4, Pepe said the Crypters were set up from the beginning to be LB rulers.

Btw Daybit has a Grand Servant.

What if waver summoned Saber?

Bloom Into You

I think they'd be fairly compatible if Waver manages to get past his trauma.

he doesn't have a catalyst

Wasn't the only one who the Alien God actually wanted Kirschtaria + Atlantis?

She won't die a pointless death in this universe? Right?

What is Gray?

Wait since Add is a copy of Sir Kay's personality. Does that mean that how he is while training Saber? Man what a goofball if true

Hey, at least Kayneth got an actual fight showing off his magecraft with some effect, Willy Wonka was supposed to be one of the top magi of his time and theoretically should be above most of the HGW masters, and all he got was chumped without effort by Touko. Twice.

Attached: cornelius-alba-and-the-chocolate-factory.jpg (503x755, 255K)

Using Gray as a catalyst to summon Artoria is just mean! That makes him no different from the cultists!

Attached: [Doremi].Hyouge.Mono.18.[4C06816C].mkv_snapshot_21.44_[2019.07.13_20.53.45].jpg (1280x720, 76K)

It is made by same studio what adapted Yagate Kimi ni Naru

>Needs to go full Demon Lord to not be shit
That's still pretty fucking weaksauce, Arc did all that whilst also suppressing her bloodlust despite being in constant agony whilst cut to pieces and constantly falling apart even after recreating her body.
I guess that's just the difference in TA tiers, I suppose.

Is he the one of the Enforcers burning the vampires in FZ? He looks greatly familiar

>whydunit
>Whodunit
Fucking cringe. Why do they do this?

That's the implied reference, yes. His big spell in KnK was an A Rank fire pillar in the novel and it was cut from the anime, so they probably put it in the F/Z anime as a cute cameo to kind of make up for it.

>you'll never get to headpat Gray as much as Waver
end me desu

Attached: sexy44_49411135 - 1.jpg (800x800, 338K)

>Does that mean that how he is while training Saber?

Yes. If you haven't read the original VN, Saber mention him there. To paraphrase how she describes him, Kay was simultaneously an amusing asshole and a conscientious brother.

Yep. Kay is the teasing siscon. In most Arthurian stories he's way more of a dick, Nasuverse did him a favor.

>This is real life! Not some anime!

Touko is an actual Grand rank magus, and she was better than Alba even back when they were both just students. It's sort of shitty that he gets destroyed so easily, but it's not inconsistent with the setting.

Man I had thought Waver would do decently on the fifth HGW, but seeing how stupid his master was, I bet Waver and Grey gonna get fucked by Kirei or Zouken. Clock Tower magus ain't shit.

Attached: 1543427285318.jpg (1000x1000, 513K)

It doesn't have to be intentional. What if Flat spilled some coffee on Waver's catalyst for Iskandar and to hide his mistake he uses his retard magic to turn what happens to be a bath towel previously used by Gray into a replica of the thing while he's off washing the original. Waver doesn't notice it immediatly and uses this piece of cloth used by an almost-clone of Seiba as a catalyst to summon his servant in the meantime.

Attached: 1553913874856.png (599x589, 376K)

Get out of here, ZZ Gundam OP.

Yes, that's what the God told Kirsch during their first meeting but maybe that is just a lie. the God, the Emissaries and the Crypters all have their own different goals: the God only cares about the Fantasy Tree's growth, Koyanskaya wants to be the new Nine-Tailed (furigana: kemono), Ashiya is into torturing humans and monster collection while the Crypters (especially Kirsch) want to make a brand new history. Rasputin's goal is unknown because Koyanskaya refused to answer that question from Mashu but from LB1, he said "A priest’s work can be no other. That would be, to bless a new life that is born into the world.". Pepe also wonders how much Kirsch knows about the God's true goal as well as their identity too. Kirsch is the one who instructed that Surtr be left in LB2 so maybe he has his own plan i think.

Also the Priesess is called U-chan by Pepe ("U" in English alphabet)

>implying best girl isnt Reine

Attached: 1552232477727.jpg (900x1200, 673K)

She was also much, much stronger before KnK, she's pretty damn weak by then, especially compared to during Mahoyo.
Ultimately his fight is embarrassing and the anime added insult to injury by cutting it altogether.

No Eastern Servants in the Fuyuki Grail War

I mean considering the only woman he tolerate are from Seibah's bloodline (Artoria, Mordred, Gareth) plus Xuanzang, I bet he'll secretly be soft to Grey.

Attached: 1556277725922.jpg (700x1904, 297K)

If I remember correctly, he thought he killed her, so at least there's that.

I want to see the two of them fucking.

These are the established conventions of the mystery genre, user. Just because they say it in Japanese and it sounds a little weird doesn't mean it's not there.

Attached: 1551020476993.png (800x600, 465K)

Foreshadowing that Waver is secretly homosexual.

Good fucking riddance.

Attached: 1558163207231.png (800x1150, 1010K)

That was only on the second encounter. He had two chances to do it and failed both times. At least in the novel he put up a fight the first time, they didn't even include that part in the anime.

>"A priest’s work can be no other. That would be, to bless a new life that is born into the world."
Wonder if it's the usual angry manjew business or will they subvert the expectations and actually have him work for good this time.

>Summon Saber, thanks to your mana she's actually great.
>Not only that but Gray now becomes Saber as well.
>Waver now have two dragon powered little girls of mass destruction.
That HGW wouldn't even be a contest.

Neat.

Can’t wait for this to be animated

He haven't headpat her in the anime yet right?

What causes her to get deleveled going from KnK to Mahoyo? Al I know is that she loses her overpowered Phantasmal Beast familiar and that the whole incident in Mahoyo proves why she was unworthy to be the successor to the Fifth, because she squanders the considerable power/talent she has on pursuing some meaningless grudge against her sister.

>Jesus still there
Classic.

>Have to wait until next year
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Didn't show up with the Camelot servants during Solomon
>Even fucking Jason showed up with the okeanos servants

The most likely guess is that it is the usual business with Angra, just with a different subject that has the same nature of being fundamental evil--the Alien God.

>implying it will be good
Any Typemoon shit that's not done by Ufotable is shitty. Fact.

I thought the movies were gonna be them?

Haha no.

Best boy is gonna be summonable in LB6, together with Gareth, Morgan, King Mordred, Vortigen, and Boudica Alter.

Attached: 0oesgu3syyu01.jpg (2373x3264, 2.34M)

I know but it sounds pretty cringe in Japanese. Is there no local word for it?

But it wasn't an accident or suicide, Gray technically ends up murdering the guy

Ufotable is gonna get disbanded bro. Their CEO is doing some tax evasion shit, they also steal donation money for earthquake victims or something.

She loses her mystic eyes, Aoko curses her never to return which may or may not have debilitating effects, she removed the curse by destroying her original body which may also have lost some of the other factors that she'd managed to make herself stronger (can't remember offhand) and possibly some other stuff. Really though, you can tell just from her general performance in KnK, even in her youth she tore up the Clock Tower a bit with a hurricane and in KnK 4 she couldn't even burn one measly possessed corpse with her rune magecraft. And her box familiars simply couldn't compare to Lugh.

>howdunnit with mages

lol look a this scrub

That's how people in English say it, whodunit, whydunit, howdunit. You only perceive it as cringy because you got to know it from an anime.

>no Sir Kay

Im pretty sure mahoyo takes place before knk so maybe she didnt have her phantasmal beast familiar yet.

Its not a meaningless grudge, if she beat Aoko she gets the fifth magic which people would kill for. Its a perfectly logical goal.

What about Vivian/Nimue?

Is cloverworks fine doing Babylonia at least?

How is she in Case File?

Isn't Rasputin is Kirei in FGO timeline and the HGW in here didn't get corrupted by Angra ? Which is the reason why we had this conversation
>Priest:
>Well, the time has come. Let’s leave the questions for next time, Sherlock. Though, it will be most troubling if you called me by my false name. Let us have that sorted out in order.
>My true name is Rasputin. Grigori Rasputin. A Deadman (corpse) that holds onto his Saint Graph, and conceals the soul of that name.

>But Holmes tells the priest that he has already deduced that much. The important question, is how did he obtain the corpse of the priest? In the pan-human history, Kotomine Kirei’s body had burned away without a trace. Without a vessel, Rasputin would not be able to manifest.

>Priest:
>Now.
>To discover that is your true nature, Sherlock.
>Long ago, you had called the Incineration of Human Order as the “Divine-tier Murder Mystery”.
>As such, you may go ahead and label this invasion as such.
>“Who, and how did they perpetuate this crime”.
>When you have finally composed everything together, we shall meet again.
>Who is the one carrying the blame? That will be when, I hear the answer from your lips.

But who knows ? Given by what loli Olga did in MB Nightmare (took MB Sion's soul or mind to Extra timeline) maybe Rasputin was actually using FSN Kirei as his vessel. Chaldea still haven't done with Singularity F, the singularity that largely resembles the 2004 5th HGW in FSN timeline (its weirdness has been brought up in CCC collab and Extra Vlad's interlude, and it wasn't created by Goetia's grail) + Irisviel's line for Rasputin in her material.

Tell that to Persona 5, I'll just be in the Babylonia threads shitposting.

Attached: 1562745805058.png (200x160, 11K)

Sir Kay is a coward that abandon her sister in her time of need.

Watch as Nasu make her Morgan lily.

Attached: 1556372886867.jpg (1416x1000, 395K)

I'm just glad that Rasputin has supposedly fucked off, I want my 5* Kirei to eventually be summonable.

Won't the age gap between Waver and Gray be a problem?

>Watch as Nasu make her Morgan lily.
She's already been mentioned by name, though. Wouldn't make sense.

>MB Nightmare
I like how FGO suddenly made MB relevant again, not even mad, actually.

Twin tail saber is cute! Cute!

Have to admit i don't really like that Takeuchi style at all but
>The Promised Neverland’s by all means a decently made TV anime, yet it fell short of the sky-high expectations that renowned animation producer Yuichi Fukushima set when he claimed that they’d employ the very best character animators at their disposal. Since I wasn’t all that convinced, I contacted the all-stars team that made the opening sequence, and as I said in our first post about this series, they openly told me that they weren’t actually going to work in the show itself – and that they weren’t the only ones, as most of the studio’s top directors and animators were focusing on something else.
Babylonia anime is their first priority now. They haven't said anything about the number of episode but it's confirmed that the SoL scene will be increased.

Right after Muramasa gacha, user.

What is the danger of fucking a mercury waifu?

Considering that Reines propositioned Waver at a much younger age, I doubt magi society gives much of a fuck. And I doubt the Association gives a damn about British muggle law.

Can she keep up with sidetail Saber though?

Attached: 1553913938490.png (599x589, 327K)

mercury poisoning I'd assume

Attached: 1562436404434.png (433x520, 167K)

I liked the FGO references

Don't ingest mercury and you're going to be fine.

>Cu is overpowered and as far as I know Iskandar doesn't have anything to counter gay bulge once it becomes deployed
Iskandar's luck is better, so he could survive. That being said I still think Cu would style on him

>Gray is basically King Arthur reborn
>Flat is either the 6th Magic personified or Root-connected like Void Shiki
>Ayaka, the girl who gets cloned by Zelretch and is sister to Beast VI
>Rin, the girl who will probably inherit the 2nd Magic
>Shirou, the boy who is literally a sword
What the fuck is up with Waver's students? How does Svin rank here?

Why doesnt Reine rape Waver? She was already lusting for his dick at like 10 years old.

Attached: 1548813311636.webm (1150x720, 1.34M)

Shirou isn't Waver's student, he's just Rin's very naughty boy.

just use a bit of her blood or hair

You have no idea. When Sion was introduced in Part 2 of FGO, a lot of JP riajuu went out and bought the Steam version of Melty Blood without knowing that 1.) it's only in English and 2.) it has no story mode because it's a release that's solely focused on competitive multiplayer. As you would expect, a lot of them were pretty butthurt about that.

I'd assume he still hangs out in the same classes

She was just trolling him.

For what? No matter how much Reines and Grey thrist over him, he's Iskandar's bitchboi through and through.

Too easy. She's warming up to it.
When his spirit is broken and his mind is in pieces, only then does he have her permission to impregnate her.

Attached: yupiel.png (632x653, 262K)

>Shirou
don't you mean "sords"?

Attached: 1552091499522.png (849x794, 606K)

Because, like all women, she's waiting for him to rape her.

>a lot of them were pretty butthurt about that
Back Alley Alliance in the spotlight again!
They hated it!
Isn't it sad, Sacchin.

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.48_[2019.07.12_06.13.09].jpg (659x506, 84K)

How would Shirou even react towards gray once they finally meet?

she will be waiting forever then.

If I was Reine I would have gone nuts with Jealousy once he picked Gray up and started making my move.

Here's your academia bro

Attached: cocktower.png (2550x1600, 740K)

Wouldn't Gray be fucked if Artoria stays summoned like in the good end?

This hack trio still gets performance gigs? Go figure!

Is it normal for a filthy secondary like me whose main exposure to TN is just Extra and FGO to be enjoying this? Because I am.

Gray SEIBA

AHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=i_kPukc6bkE&t

>1.) it's only in English
What? Couldn't they just have implemented a language selection option like all games that exist in multiple languages on Steam? Why is TM so fucking illiterate when it comes to localization? We're in an age where we're getting almost all the Rance titles translated, it's really weird that something as huge as FSN is still nip only.

don't worry, it's all within my calculation

Attached: Anshin shinasaii.jpg (659x471, 128K)

Alright let's get this out of the way, select your character. Astromancer dyke DLC coming out sometime soon™ if the studio doesn't go under.

Attached: 29385729862.png (1280x1792, 1.25M)

read the vn cunt

Attached: 1537006275266.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Man the Clock Tower sure treat Gudako really shittily Getting ranked below fucking Svin even after saving the fucking world?

Attached: 1546965149836.jpg (563x606, 54K)

>big beam fight
Come on now Apo isn't that great outside of this and Chiron vs Achilles.

Is Darnic dead as of the Fifth War in non-Apocrypha timelines? I imagine he either dies in the Third War if the Einzberns instead summon Angra or has his personality subsumed by using his soul transference magic again.

Why is archeology so evil?

Do remember that Arc was specifically created to be the strongest to kill other TAs, and also acts as Archetype Earth. You can't use her as the benchmark for TAs generally, or for whatever TA-like elemental that senpai is.

One good scene wouldn't erase the overall awfulness of the series.

Attached: 1552530686977.jpg (2073x2933, 1.5M)

>letting the MA know you saved the world
Why would you do that? You know they're just gonna kill (you)

Attached: 1563091995174.jpg (170x214, 6K)

Indiana Jones was a glorified graverobber.

Production I.G. is doing the Camelot movies. Not sure about the writer, but the animation team looks to be the same as the FLCL sequels. Animation should be good if the production schedule is decent enough.

It's deliberate. The chaldea staff falsified the records so that roman/da vinci took most of the credits because they wanted to protect the player character from getting the seal designation.

>wants his bara husbando to come back
>summons an optimistic shota
Waver can't get a break

also, there's nothing about rhinos under Red Student and I can't help but be disappointed by this fact

Attached: 1537349256574.png (1668x1636, 517K)

So are the Barthomelois ever going to be relevant? Considering how big a deal Lorelei is, you'd think they'd at least be mentioned now and then.

They gave all the credit to Romani, if they knew the shit Ritsuka Fujimaru had gone through he'd get slapped with a Sealing Designation

>same as the FLCL sequels
They were shit despite how they talk about planning it for ages. It is over, Camelot's fucked.

Well to be fair Chaldea underplayed her role in that a shitton in their reports since if the clocktower knew what she really did they'd probably dissect her or something.

I thought that there hasn't been a story mode ever since Re-Act? The "story" is told via the arcade mode cutscenes.

Guda isn't a magus; in fact, Guda isn't even a spell-user. Guda is just some random person among 7 billion humans who has high affinity for being a physical anchor for summoned Heroic Spirits that Chaldea found through a blood drive. Cause rank is actually far higher than (you) deserve.

Doesn’t FGO and case files split since Olga’s father never wins a war to build Chaldea

they were first introduced in the tsukihime timeline which nasu refuses to touch so...

It's kinda fucking stupid because aside from Lev none of the other three are strictly archeologists. Araya is a fucking butthurt evil retarded monk or something that turns apartment buildings into ying yang hells where you replay your death over and over again (I can barely remember him), Alba is a willy wonka looking motherfucker who is also completely evil and uses puppets, and Touko also uses puppets on top of other shit.

Archeology is about digging up corpses and artifacts and shit, what is this.

Sure, as soon as Nasu gets round to writing Tsukihime 2.

Reines-sama for life.
Alex is the one who'll win the Waverbowl anyway.

FGO timeline only has one grail war, so they split way earlier

Saving the world is literally the reason why Fujimaru got that rank, just like Waver got Fes because he is a great professor and has contributed a lot to magecraft world. Fujimaru can't even cast a simple spell without using Mystic Code as confirmed in LB1 lol.

>Guda isn't a magus; in fact, Guda isn't even a spell-user.
(You) can use mystic codes and shit like Gandr, I think we are a magus, we just get lucky by not being fucked by Lev's bomb at the beginning of the story. Although I'm a skip chad and skipped nearly everything in FGO aside from the last three singularities.

If you like the world and want to learn more about the characters then why not?

>don't want people to see you're a saber clone
>wear hair exactly like saber
>cover it with a hood

Couldn't she just use a different hairstyle? Are Saber-clones all required to wear the same hairstyle.

Attached: 1545261982658.png (698x692, 136K)

Saberclones will look the same regardless of hairstyle

Archaeology is about digging up and/or reviving lost magic lore, ideally far back enough to the age of the Gods. Can't speak too much for the other two, but Touko got hersef a sealing designation from reviving rune magecraft which was on its last legs.

This. Romani and Da Vinci did most of the system maintenance and operation control, Merlin did the mana battery. All (you) did was supposedly having Ex Rank Charisma (Harem Protagonist) that somehow manages to charm all the servants into want to work for you.

>(You) can use mystic codes and shit like Gandr
You need a code just to use shit like gandr when even basic mage can shoot gandr on their own.

Okita has a different hair style

Attached: 5A931388-DD08-4534-A17B-E378F10D1222.jpg (640x779, 48K)

My memory is hazy on that point, but was it said that Shirou was the last master to summon a Servant?

>implying my Avengers won't avenge me.
(We) could fuck the Clock Tower easily. Hell after Part 2 ended we most definitely will get Atlas and Wandering Sea's backing. The Clock Tower and all their uppity lords is finished.

Attached: __fujimaru_ritsuka_and_fujimaru_ritsuka_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_hanakeda_hanada_shiwo__5a3 (2074x1191, 3.02M)

She is super strong again in Case Files. Kara no Kyoukai was just her low point, and even there Araya says her monster in a box can eat the whole building.

If anything the movies made her look weaker than she should by not showing how he beats Alba's super special fire spam spell.

Attached: 596a2f7f9e2f07084e1ddf9ee424b899a801f255.jpg (656x956, 467K)

>>implying my Avengers won't avenge me.
Yeah, they'll avenge you. But you'll still be dead.
Also the top tiers of the Clock Tower could fuck up all of Chaldea's servants at once most likely.

Shirou is the last master but if Waver participated then he'd have bumped Bazett off, meaning he gets to summon in place of Lancer.

You left out the dog boy, who is apparently /just/ a very gifted magus

And I'll remind you that while Arc is the strongest, TAs in general are still extensions of the planet shaped in CMBs image to act as effectively a culling force on mankind by Gaia and according to Ciel they can't be killed by conventional means (at least in the Tsukihime worldline), that is to say a weapon possessed by either the Church or the Association that can kill them doesn't exist. Maybe it's because she's just something similar to a TA or because Humanity is just so much better supported in the Fate worldlines, but regardless the difference in strength shouldn't really be that extreme.

Every time someone make this post, I will post this pic

Attached: Hawaiian shirt = Grey's Seibah curse.jpg (900x582, 251K)

All the clocktower has to do is bribe (you) with saint quartz just to satisfy (your) crippling gambling addiction

Never mind I misread your post I'm retarded

>Church or the Association that can kill them doesn't exist.
Atlas can kill them though

Svin is a very good magus who can basically turn into the Cleric Beast (Sanda made that comparison himself).

Attached: bb-cleric-beast.jpg (1000x950, 236K)

>(We) could fuck the Clock Tower easily.
With the help from your servants obviously, or are you telling me that Guda could do it by herself/himself only ? And that's not how MA ranking system works anyway.

Some people said XII could be Lorelei

Attached: IMG_7932.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

>If anything the movies made her look weaker than she should by not showing how he beats Alba's super special fire spam spell.

How does she manage that?

Well why didnt waver participate instead of Bazett. All he had to do was go there and use his catalyst to summon rider right?

>Barthomelloi, the aristocratic faction
>In charge of the faculty of No Fun allowed, full of naggers who everyone hates.
>---
>Trambello, the demoratic faction
>In charge of the Faculty of Babby's First Magecraft AKA the Scrub Club
Alright, I'm with you so far

>Melustaea
>The so called Neutral faction
>Already devoured a second Faculty: Mineralogy
>In charge of the absolute pit of evil that is the Faculty of Archeology
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

Attached: 263823875.png (241x451, 208K)

the fight in the novel didnt make sense either, because Araya could have just targetted Touko with the fire spell instead of the invulnerable familiar.

Didn't Waver already give Reines his Iskander's catalyst as a collateral during their first meeting ? Also this

Cringe is one of the defining features of the Fate franchise.

In the anime, yea, in strange/fake he has the catalyst locked up in his office.

Alba you mean.

And yeah, but that was what Touko intended. She knew that Alba wanted to prove he was superior by destroying her magecraft and she capitalized on that. The smart thing is that he cat was never more than a projection.

SF takes place quite a bit later, so he might have bought it back

I'm more curious about Saber herself meeting Gray. Would it go like pic related memes it up, or would there be more friction?

Attached: 237523834.jpg (1682x1262, 567K)

>>In charge of the Faculty of Babby's First Magecraft AKA the Scrub Club
But that's something absolutely everyone will have to study, so it's actually rather influential

More like Saber would be more interacting with Add since he has the personality of Kay.

If Saber remained summoned in the world for years after the 5th HGW, Gray would have physically turned 100% into her by then. So she'd meet her clone with a different personality.

That whole fight was mind games. Touko misguided Alba into thinking the projected cat was the same living familiar Aoko destroyed (presumably retconned into Lugh getting Perfect Punched, but whatever) or at least a replacement and therefore made him prioritize attacking it (especially by demonstrating how dangerous it was by eviscerating his slime summons) instead of attacking her directly with his A Rank flame spell which would actually be really bad for her. Because he panicked when it didn't die he didn't have a chance to consider targetting Touko so she wrecked his shit.
Pretty simple, clear-cut magus fight that really could've been used just fine.

Cu could probably just start chucking Gae Bolg around if he gets captured in Ionioi Hetairoi

I read all the VN, followed most of the currently translated LN yet I'm totally lost about what's going on in this thread. What did I miss? Why fairyland is under clocktower? Last time I checked, Case file LN translation was dead. The hell all those saucy informations come from?

Attached: 1561644656976.jpg (720x833, 27K)

He could have gotten tha catalyst back from Reine then went to Fuyuki, but to be honest I thought the whole deal in the 4th war was that Waver accepted he made a mistake entering the war in the first place and he wouldnt have entered the 5th.

From the last arc. Also the translation is alive again.

Attached: 40079690_2164753013765817_6265315660805439488_n.jpg (642x960, 215K)

It's never actually been proven that the Black Barrel can kill TAs, that was a gambit Ciel pulled but never got the chance to go through with it. In principle it might work, but considering that Ciel was pretty convinced that such a weapon didn't exist despite already knowing about Longinus, it's not so clear cut.

The whole Albion stuff is from Grand Roll case (vol 8,9,10) and hasn't been translated yet so you can only read some short summary in BL thread. Also the LN translation is alive again, it's currently in vol 3 chap 2 now.

Play FGO

Would Gray try to kill Saber on sight if she met her?

>With the help from your servants obviously
Seductress EX is Guda's special skill.

Attached: 1554054064467.jpg (2048x2897, 1.18M)

Lol. You just have shit taste.

>Go to the future only to encounter a preserved version of your Shinji of a brother'spersonality that continues the bullying.
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Speaking of Black Barrel, i wonder how the Barrel Replica will look like in FGO since Sion said she would upgrade Mashu's Bunker Bolt with it for Atlantis Lostbelt (LB5)

Attached: IMG_7584.jpg (1094x818, 220K)

No, but Saber would probably feel really bad about it

No. According to FGO she is still an honored ancestor and she doesn’t blame her.

Kay isn't nearly as bad as Shinji, he's just a bit abrasive

Does he really compare to Shinji? Isn't he a bro-tier yet an asshole like Merlin

What the fuck exactly is Add and how it came to be that he has the "personality" of Kay? Isn't it just Kay locked up through magical shenanigans? Also, even though Kay abandoned Arturia (he was doing shit for her and couldn't be at Camlann if I remember correctly), he always regretted that.

He was totally going to enter the 5th, the Case Files storyline just got in the way. The final battle occurs on the day Shirou summons Saber.

Goddamn I'm so cute

Attached: D1HgUuEVYAE0dj-.jpg (800x1016, 110K)

>Why fairyland is under clocktower?
More like why the Clock Tower is atop fairyland. It was built there because of that.

A giant mountain sized dragon tried to go back to the Reverse Side when the switch to AoM started, but got stuck there underground and died. From the corpse spawned an entire ever changing labyrinth full of magical and impossible shit to the modern world and it could be said to be real Clock Tower.

Nice, Guess I have a lot of things to read.

It happens at the same time actually.

No. She would empathize with her, welcome her, and it tell her it is not her fault that the other humans are fanatical shitheads on what they did. But would greatly tell Add he is a fucking asshole like always.

>this cutie will grow up into shitty cowtits artoria
Fuck that.

Attached: 1557078032153.jpg (1046x1771, 958K)

What is she going to do with him

>What the fuck exactly is Add and how it came to be that he has the "personality" of Kay?
A replica of Logos React, a "superweapon" built by the Atlas Institute that can replicate a personality. If Gray's village ritual had gone through, Gray's body would've turned into Artoria's body, Artoria's soul from the 5th HGW would have inhabited it, and Logos React would have recreated her personality.
I'm not sure why it specifically has Kay's personality right now though

Kay loved artoria like a brother (female) tho, he even carved her a shitty lion when she was sick and everything

No

Attached: bc6c1514eb0e7cf5b56eb067c447bc72.jpg (1668x2224, 1.8M)

He is a replica of Kay's original personality. Can't remember the term but the village people where Grey is from originally has it. Don't know why the Association let it slide.

>implying he wasn't a siscon

Isn't Gray related to Artoria through Kay?

How much of Gray's backstory is the anime likely to cover?

>Don't know why the Association let it slide.
It's none of the Association's business, Add is from the Atlas Institute

Proceed to pleasure herself...

user, let me introduce you to the concept of vour.

The relation is unclear, also Kay isn't actually of Artoria's blood. He's her foster brother.

It doesnt realy make sense for him to enter the war though. And if he wanted to, he could have gone earlier before the final arc in case files.

So they wrote their anime-original episode to be about Animuspheres so they could bait FGO players, yes?

>NBR
DROPPED

Add is the Logos React Replica, used to seal the Rhongo and has a copy of Kay's personality.

Logos React is one of Atlas Seven's Superweapon (like Black Barrel). It is basically a mini-Moon Cell and has two main functions: record and recreate the mind/personality + calculate multiple possibilities, creating multiple worlds inside itself and put that recreated mind into those simulation. The current GudaGuda event mentions it again
>By inputting some conditions, it can generate a limited observation space where one can conduct virtual experiments.
>Even though it’s virtual, it is possible of simulations almost on par with reality. This also means it can in a limited fashion be used to explore how a different history would unfold, theoretically. But once the simulation is underway, the conflict with reality due to the fuzzy settings don’t work well, and the simulation progresses while ignoring all the contradictions, discrepancies and bugs, the experiment space will turn into a singularity. In other words, it’s a singularity generator.
Gray's village has the Logos React since they has a contract with Atlas (like Marisbilly) and they want to use it to recreate King Arthur's mind/personality. It has two replica versions: Add and Logos React Generic (Sion's birthday gift from Zepia)

Does Gray have the unaging shtick like Saber or no?

Atlas is part of the Association, you're thinking of the Clock Tower.

Mature Gray taking care of old Waver would be cute

She didn't pull the damn sword so no

It only got fully explained in the Contract of Atlas case (vol 6&7), the anime only adapts Rail Zeppelin (vol 4&5)

You know the Animusphere is literally the reason why Waver and Gray go to that Mystic Eyes auction right ? Not to mention Olga's appearance and her tutor is an important character in this case.

She's 15 in Case Files and in her early 20s in FSF.

I don't think so, not until the process is complete at least, so she probably has an expiration date as a Saberfaec (which could very well be the 25 year landmark, hilariously enough)

>In FSF
Oh shit, a new volume came out? Is the translation done?

Kindda pathetic that she and Flat keep sticking with Waver after all these years while his other students manage to graduate away.

Olga is there in the big arc this season.

Attached: 23334398_1988967738011013_5662958098874163440_o.jpg (2048x1514, 400K)

Not like Gray has anywhere else to go

What a womanlet. Point and laugh.

Now let's be fair here. Flatt doesn't want to be anywhere else and has no interest in the root, and Waver would be completely lost without his mom making him breakfast and dressing him up very day: he'd waste away playing SMT or something.

She is like 11-12 years old here.

She's a loli there.

Attached: 1552298318603.jpg (752x1062, 527K)

Olga does more here than her entire time in fgo

Speaking of which, Olga is 162cm/53kg according to First Order booklet.

About a third of the way

There are scans of that?

Gray doesn't want to be anywhere else (she's low to mediocre as a magus), just wants to stick with Waver. Flat can't really be anywhere else, if other Lords or higher ups find out who or what he really is he'd be in massive danger. The boy is walking Sealing Designation waiting to happen.

I want an image of this.

She's a lumberjack and she's okay!

There are some photos on twitter when it was released. You can search Olga's name in JP + her weight or height on twitter.

so what does Gray do aside from taking care of Waver?

Ponyrtail Saber is very nice but that is Saber Lily already. Side tail is great too.

Hair down saber is also good.

Protecting him.
I mean, Waver actually wanted to use Gray as his trump card in the 5th HGW.

Reine already offered to make him a branch family with her womb.

Where is the Yea Forums academy edit?

>Implying he would get sniffed out by Kirei the moment he steps in Japan and kills him

I still sort of think that the real reason they chose to adapt this arc was because Olga-Marie is in it, and because they can then dump Faker into FGO for more money. Or something.

Wait the ones from the 100 on 100 holy grail wars also join Waver's harem?

>In choosing Rail Zeppelin, Sanda kind of went through process of elimination. Most mystery novels are theatrical. In Detachment Castle Adra, the curtain truly rises when they get to the castle. An incident occurs and the tension rises. From that Gray and El-Melloi II investigate and there's another incident. Finally there's a climax. When writing the script a TV anime, 6 eps couldn't come out of that.

This is also different from an action light novel. When Sanda writes one of those, There's a battle by page 50, another at 120, and the best battle on 180. The volume ends on 240. Making an anime with that is easier because you get a mini climax each episode. Adra and Iselma are more theatrical stories.

Rail Zeppelin has all the actions but still you need previous knowledge like Gray's abilities, El-Melloi II's relationship with Reines and aspects of the classroom.

Rin isn't a cunt fuck you

Don't talk to the filthy secondary.

Gray plays Waver's mom's role?

so she just follows him around all day in the clocktower?

Wouldn't you want to pet zone Gray too?

Like a well mannered maid should

No. She plays role of his daughter.

Yes, so perfect GF for Yea Forumsnon

Imagine limiting your narrative with shitty, arbitrary rules made up by a literal autist for other autists (like you) to parrot and bleat like the good little sheep you are.

This thread is going to die soon. Should anyone make a new Case Files thread ?

>have ufotable doing it.
Didn't they get busted for tax fraud or some shit?

Imagine Gray standing there watching while Reines is plowing Waver's ass.

>How might it have gone if Waver and Gray had been present?
He would have summoned Broskander and then eaten shit against Gil, Heracles, or Lancer because Gay Bulge hax.

Does this count?

Attached: lewd.png (2508x1478, 2.66M)

Imagine Reine making out with Gray in Waver's flat waiting for him to come home.

Reiness claimed this offer was a joke

Attached: 1558658694102.jpg (752x1062, 633K)

Daughter-Mom-Wife.

Attached: 1556331113585.png (851x1200, 945K)

Rail Zeppelin also conveniently has Olga-Marie and a new Servant

>merely pretending

To be fair, it also has the actual main plot starting.

Attached: 23435231_1988967941344326_5837483821643648135_n.jpg (657x960, 35K)

So did the animuspheres lose another mage crest when grandad exploded, or do they have a backup in a drawer somewhere?

it was a branch family, they're irrelevant