5Toubun no Hanayome

Entering a new Arc!

Attached: ichika.jpg (712x572, 133K)

Fuck Ichika.

Which is why I consider the issue not resolved at all. She's not fully reconciled with Fuutarou.

Will the proper release be out sooner?

Futarou will, yes.

>new Arc!
Title?

she's such a manipulative bitch. fuutarou offered perfectly good solutions to balance her career and her schooling but got shot down. i think she wants him to offer her a relationship to make her stay.

>manipulative bitch.
No, she just wants to stay away from him.

Maybe.

Theeadly reminder that Miku a best

Threadly*

Seems to be a slow thread. I should take this chance to talk about the lovely Miku

Firstly, Miku is canonically the best at imirating her sisters. According to the series' definition of love, knowing the habits and small details about a person is LOVE. So its only natural to come to the conclusion that Miku is the one who loves her sisters the most in a non sexual way (looking at you, Nino)

Secondly, Miku put in the grearest effort for what she wants. Sure, shes had her low days, but she was always someone who believed in fair play and the effort=results mentality. What a great way to think! She also doesnt hesitate to carry out her advances on the one she loves now, coutesy of her sisters in the Kyoto arc.

Thirdly, aside from Yotuba, Miku argusbly has the best relationship with Fuutarou. They are currently aware of eachothers feelings while there still is a spot left for confessing! Do I dven need to start about the possibilities?

Fourth, Miku knows about the Uesugi bakery and is trying to become a good baker. Think about it, adult Miku has passed culinary school, puts in effort for your love, doesnt carw about fashion and has a body to die for. She is literally the ultimate housewife for Fuutarou.

Fifth, and this is kind of a personal opinion but Miku has the best design. I dont know what it is about her but it just gets my heart all fuzzy and warm. She can also be pretty fucking sexy when she wants to be, like that one panel in scrambled eggs. Shes the Yamato Nadeshiko character who is beautiful without being artificial. She doesnt need makeup and dashionable clothes to look good. She is beyond pretty just the way she is.

There is another thread up.

Imagine Ichika confirmed bell kisser. And Negi asspulls a Miku win because of the fans and editors.

'Ichika Strikes Back'

Lol no. Nino has the best chemistry with the MC. Yotsuba acts like his little sister lost of the time. Miku is just third grade stalker degenerate.

I’m a ninofag and I don’t even agree with that. There’s no back and forth with them, it’s just nino being a chad and fuuts reacting to it

Ichika slows the progress of the story down to a crawl with her drama bullshit part deux

Itsuki is Fuu's best friend of the quints.

Nino is the best combination friendly and flirty.

Ichika has the best pure flirty relationship.

Yotsuba has the best watch from behind a bush ability.

Miku is a snek

Ichika would be the best quint in bed by far and it isn't even close.

Attached: heh (2).png (337x326, 94K)

cause she practiced on a bunch of old dudes

Branch