I know a lot of people hated the Bleach ending but I would watch a series following Kazui and Ichika

I know a lot of people hated the Bleach ending but I would watch a series following Kazui and Ichika.

It'd be better than Boruto.

Attached: 58465146.jpg (1280x776, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hashtagartistlife.tumblr.com/post/186134733279/so-i-just-saw-on-kr-twitter-a-couple-of-pages-of
hashtagartistlife.tumblr.com/tagged/wdkaly-bs
godtier-rose.tumblr.com/post/149147472341
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

follow it for what? just to see Kazui ditch her in the last chapter and marry some random big titted no personality girl? no thanks

A series about Kazui's dad would be good.

Shipperfag ruining everything as always

not my fault Kubo did that

unironically yes and stay mad.

No. Bleach is over and dead. Move on.

>It'd be better than Boruto.
Duh. They already look better than any Boruto character.

I don't understand why someone would be interested in Bleach Babies or even why anyone would still care about Bleach at all in current year.

Hardly an accomplishment, only the most hardcore narutards care about Boruto.

>war with arrancars and defeating Aizen
>war with quincies bringing an end to 1000 years of conflicts
>perfecting all aspects of his powers
That would be fucking amazing! Instead we're stuck with these annoying kids hunting hollows. Fucking corporate shit and their kiddy animes.

No.

It's been three years. Have sex.

Attached: 1550809811995.jpg (357x394, 104K)

All the Boruto kids are ugly as hell, especially Boruto and Himawari and I say this as an NHfag. Shikadai is the only one that looks alright to me. Sarada would have looked better with green eyes.

The boy looks like he's not as much of a downer as his dad. If he had a show with Rukia's kid it would be fun seeing him get broken into a complete mess as he continually fails to protect his friends, his smile and optimism gone, an even worse visage of his father when he was younger and his darkest hours.

>literally likes Shikamaru's kage bunshin
yikes

Shikadai has his moms eyes from what I remember.

Looking back... was Ichigo mindbroken?

>was Ichigo mindbroken?
yea remember his breakdown over his powers during the fb arc

Rukia's spawn looks annoying af.

No thanks.

Ichigo ends up being a sort of a deconstruction of a shonen MC with all the pep talk and tough love he gets from everyone only ending up achieving temporary results and sinking him more into his despair in the long run.

Attached: youdisgustthemanon.jpg (3988x3701, 1.92M)

Wtf are you talking about? Boruto is setting the characters up in an good way. Have you read the manga? Kys you stupid fucking faggot

What's even left in their universe to have as an antagonistic force?

>. Have you read the manga?
Nope. You couldn't pay me to read that abomination. Not surprised the sales are getting lower and lower.

But since Boruto is taking the fucking time to develop their characters people act like fucking pussies and hypocrites and complain. Fuck that little tampon and that stupid fucking offspring of Ichifag and whorihime.

Witches, Wizards, and Dragons.

There’s even less room for new/revived conflicts in Bleach than in Naruto.
Ffs even the hollows are peaceful now with Tier as their obligate feminist bulldyke “Queen.”

I never read Bleach but I always enjoy peeking into the threads to see posts like these because even with only tertiary osmotic knowledge I knew IchiHime would be endgame

Aizen.

Attached: 0035-010.png 2.jpg (906x781, 346K)

Why? Kubo is not a good writer.

Attached: 1563029820767.gif (500x250, 909K)

Lol that looks awful

Well it's from Bleach.

>when you're such a newfag that you don't even get the reference

Attached: ichigossemen.png (357x394, 144K)

Urahara

Who is her?

Mashiro Kuna

What is the reference?

Shin chan

>153 cm (5'0")
How the fuck someone so fucking small can be so thicc?

Agreed. I like Kazui.

>followup shounenshit where all of the children of the old cast act exactly like their parents

Why do you want another one

Only read bleach for the rubbish worldbuilding. Are there any interesting mysteries left to explore? I remember a movie about hell then not much else about it

Read the novels Can't Fear Your Own World

Oh cool. I'll take a look

Missstormcaller on tumblr has the best translations

Is this true?

Attached: Kubo fashion designer.png (1341x460, 36K)

Nope. He decided to draw manga when he was much younger.

>MAYBE WE'LL GET A DIFFERENT ENDING IN THE ACTUAL FINAL VOLUME
>doesnt happen
>MAYBE THE RENRUKI WEDDING NOVEL WILL HAVE ICHIGO AND RUKIA PINING FOR EACH OTHER
>doesnt happen
>MAYBE THE LIVE ACTION WILL GIVE US AN IR ENDING
>doesnt happen instead ichigos actor says a girl like orihime fits him beside
>MAYBE THE ARTBOOK WILL FEATURE SOME ICHIRUKI
>doesnt happen
>WESTERN FANS GO CRAZY FOR THE JUMP FORCE SCENE
>turns out to be a mistranslation
>MAYBE PIERROT COULD MAKE ORIGINAL ENDING
>Really desperate!
>ICHIRUKI ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!

Attached: 1554890803765.jpg (750x1000, 133K)

He got opportunity when bleach was hit and wouldn't missed it.
Now, he become designer and recently Sakura Wars.

>THE RENRUKI WEDDING NOVEL
The part where Rukia gets all flustered at the prospect of being called miss Abarai was cute

Imagine falling for the oldest, dumbest Kubo meme there is

>Sakura Wars
I thought he ragequit anything related to drawing.
I am not a bleachfag so I'm not aware of the memes.

>I thought he ragequit anything related to drawing.
Why? He clearly enjoys designing characters and Sega asked him

Most of what I've heard is that after how rushed the ending of Bleach was he got tired of Shunen Jump bullshit and ragequit to the industry. I don't browse Bleach threads very much so that's why I am not so aware of what he is doing nowadays.

Working on a weekly manga is really hard and lots of mangakas get tired of it but that make them hate drawing. It obvious Kubo loves drawing characters.

You shouldnt believe everything you read on the internet

aren't you admitting that you lost by having orihime drink Ichigo semen?

>Kubo designs with a different writer
Even better.

>admitting that you lost
No because Im a different user, I posted that to show my support

Based,winners only.

Attached: 46541530_2271233799788091_1681164464556603112_n.jpg (320x400, 19K)

>tfw no redhead tomboys

Of course, is called westermarck effect

also, everybody knows that big tits > flat chest and nice, quiet personality > shitty bitch tsundere

Attached: 1549917475581.jpg (900x1115, 128K)

Kazui and Ichika go to London and meet the Burn The Witch girls

Attached: winner only.png (620x620, 63K)

Play Sakura Wars when it comes out, it has one also designed by Kubo and you can romance her

Attached: 1554366952750.jpg (1200x900, 351K)

I see you Zensuki

several times, Fullbring wasn't exactly kind with his emotional and mental health

Bleach girls tend to be pretty short (most of them in the 5'-5'6 range) with the dudes being tall for manga characters, Renji is 6'2 and he is relatively average in the series

I told you guys that this shit will still hit a nerve, but you all pretended you were above it. A facade just cause you wanted to appear to be above Sakura shipping fags, but sadly you're not. Considering my pairings won its delicious even now.

Kubo is like a sophisticated Raita. Like, his girls remind me a lot to Raita girls but without the torpedo tits.

>Renji is 6'2 and he is relatively average in the series
The only normal people taller than Renji are Kenpachi and Yhwach, then there are inhumanly big characters look like Komamura, Yammy and Mask de Masculine

...I kind of like torpedo tits...

>two of the five girls look like orihime
ha and people still try to deny kubo is a himefag

well, not exactly average, but still, Bleach are tall for manga characters, considering that the average height of a japanese male is like 5'7"

Attached: Bl Height.png (776x563, 69K)

Only one, the rest look like a mix of his previous girls

Whats funny is that blonde!Orihime is supposed to have the opposite personality to orange!Orihime

It works for some of his girls like the ones that are tall or big, for the small ones it doesn't fit at all.

Damn Chad Ichigo isn't really tall after all.

>for the small ones it doesn't fit at all
This is true.

Being voiced by Hayamin makes her best girl aleeady

the main girl looks like her too in those sketches

You know your idea is shit when you have to make that comparison to make it seem good

I have never seen a series end with as many dropped plot points and chekhov's gun violations.

How the actual fuck people want to get back on this ride is beyond me.

>Canon ship's only appeal is that it "owned" the fan-preferred ships.
Wow, how amazing .

Anyway, nobody would read or watch anything about those boring kids.

Cope

>what is "I didn't look up the light novel spoilers" for 500$

Let it go.

And instead of wishing a continuation that will undoubtedly suck hard, wish for Kubo to write something entirely new and unrelated to Bleach.

Burn The Witch would be fun though, the new KUUUUBBOOOOOOO would be the stealthily hidden pantyshots and crossover lore

If you think a sequel will suck why do you think something unrelated won't suck?

How about instead wishing for a continuation that won't suck? I don't get what your logic here is supposed to be.

Sometimes he is

Not him, but probably because Kubo won't be weighed down by 15 years of continuity and lore, there will be clean sheet to start on, no reason to bring back all the old characters, no restrictions given on the universe.

t. ichirukicuck

That can't be fully considered an argument

eternally seething

God I love Kubo's sameface designs. It's like he can't even make unattractive characters.

But user, Rukia wasn't happily flustered at being referred to as Miss Abarai! She was broken and miserable! Can't you see that?

Attached: D-97_g4UIAAi6cG.jpg (755x1200, 149K)

Attached: D-97_g4VAAAm13i.jpg (675x1200, 122K)

Attached: D-97_g5U0AAiYgk.jpg (675x1200, 117K)

Banjo-Kazui

Attached: D-97_g6U8AA_Seh.jpg (675x1200, 132K)

Lol wtf is that

>yandere
trash

>Yandere
?????

tsundere sorry

It's for a videogame were fans want the character be attractive.
He has good designs of non attractive characters too.

Attached: BTWCover.png (495x502, 562K)

Normalfags will disagree, but Kubo was onto something very interesting and shounen-defying at the climax of the TYBW arc. He wanted to portray despair in full and allow Yhwach to reach narrative realms that no other villain would. Askin/Ichibei made small implications after their fights on the possibility that everyone may willingly support Yhwach and allow for the three worlds to merge. Knowing shitter magazine editors, it's likely that they disagreed and made him continue what drew most people in : Make interestingly designed characters and have them fight other cool characters.

Reminder that early bleach was not about fighting, it was a horror-esque comedy ghost hunter with a main character that acted tough but was extremely fragile. Kubo made Ichigo give up on HIS FINAL FIGHT OF THE ARC RIGHT AFTER LOSING IMMEDIATELY. I find it hard that he did a 180 and made him gain courage again.

All in all, I still fucking love bleach despite how bad and slow it got at times and I would 100% read a future series from Kubo unlike many other of his WSJ author peers.

Attached: 1554436047028s.jpg (124x107, 2K)

A new fan-comic drawn by an IR dumblrfag. Apparently they found some Korean fan-translation of the WDkALY novel that supposedly portrayed the "Miss Abarai" scene in a negative context and the IR fagdom are now going around loudly screeching that their headcanon of Rukia being broken and miserable over getting married to Renji is true: hashtagartistlife.tumblr.com/post/186134733279/so-i-just-saw-on-kr-twitter-a-couple-of-pages-of & hashtagartistlife.tumblr.com/tagged/wdkaly-bs

Attached: rukias_face_seeing_ir_autism.jpg (192x192, 24K)

Look like someone will betray them

Fucking based kubofag. I think he's a shit author but I also think it's cool to see people who are still bleach fans every now and then. These threads are usually filled with faggot shippingtards who are still mad or other shounen hacks trying to shill their equally horrible manga.

I agree on the horror point. The Kon story and the Kurosaki family grave trip were some of the more emotional parts of the manga.

I don't undertand this. Why Rukia was going to marry Renji if she didn't love him, or if she loved someone else? Did someone put a gun on her head and she had to do it? Or, do her fans really think their perfect adored queen character was going to do something like this, especially to her best friend, marry him if she is in love with someone else?
Sometimes I think Rukia's fans are her worst haters because they give a terrible image of her

It's self-insertion. Many IRfags love to project their anger and misery into Rukia's character so they can feel a bit better over being analblasted. They do the same thing to Ichigo's character at times too.

Attached: 2000+notes.png (647x333, 27K)

I'd rather have a spin-off that explains all the stuff that wasn't explored. Hell realm, the last royal family, more background for SS and the first generation of Gotei, unrevealed shikai and bankai(mainly Aizen, Ukitake, the royal guard, Isshin and Yoruichi), Soul King's legs, etc. No one idea how you would even put all of that in the story since some of it is in the distant past. Maybe something like a Turn Back the Pendulum 2 to elaborate on the past and then an arc in the present or a few years into the past where some captains travel to the Hell realm.

I'm pretty sure Rukia is the female self inserter's fave. If Rukia does something they don't agree with its OOC for them lol

It's the classic women hate popular/good looking women.

Attached: 1010123.jpg (650x311, 44K)

I'd rather have more burn the witch. Bleach should've ended long before we got these two and the best part of it is that it's over.

Nah, they're young enough to be set up as childhood friends which means endgame in kubo's dimension.

>Ichigo give up on HIS FINAL FIGHT OF THE ARC RIGHT AFTER LOSING IMMEDIATELY.
It was the same in the two previous arcs (after Aizen defeated Isshin and co. and after he lost his powers to Ginjo). And it also took a pep talk and power up/regaining his powers to get him going then. Ichigo is either depressed or on the verge of a nervous breakdown almost all the time after his fight with Yammy. Even in previous arcs he's shown these tendencies (he's straight up suicidal after Byakuya defeats him). It's just how he is, that's why people started disliking him post-SS, at some point he has nothing to offer to the readers aside of his mental issues.

oof

Attached: 1472042890525.png (322x344, 68K)

Post that pic of the IR crazie with a Rukia wig, burning a pic of the ending

godtier-rose.tumblr.com/post/149147472341

Attached: thesaltisreal.png (307x422, 322K)

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

Attached: aa5[1].jpg (600x609, 65K)

What the fuck

But the real question is who is Ichika's actual parents?

Probably someone else got her pregnant but couldn't marry her and she needed to find some cuck to fill the role.

Renji and Rukia.

>Still salty
Holy kek

HOLY SHIT

Because you're an idiot.

Dragon Ball GT, Boruto, Flowers, etc. What makes you believe a Bleach 2 won't follow that pattern, if Kubo was already faltering in the last arc of Bleach?

Better start over again with a brand new world, story and characters and keep going.

>random big titted no personality girl?
Someone forgot Orihime is an actual goddess with the power to control causality and the flow of events.
Also Ichigo liked her since the beginning and even chapter zero shipped them.

>Someone forgot Orihime is an actual goddess with the power to control causality and the flow of events.
Kubo I think.

No, you are just a speedreader

There are still some dumblr blogs dedicated to shit on Orihime, after what? 3 years? Like trololol-hime or orishit, I think they are run by Yea Forumsnons desu

>Dragon Ball GT,
you should used Z instead
its where "the son take father's mantle"

Typical Rukia

they should've kept gohan the MC of Z. they made a big mistake of having the filler center on Goku, when they could've easily developed Gohan with filler arcs of him getting his own supporting cast.

The real problem with the Buu Arc was that they didn't shake up the main cast enough. They should've given Gohan more supporting characters and a Rival.

Or am I? Where did it ever become relevant outside her being a healing item and fixing Ichigo's sword once (which she couldn't even do alone because kubo)? It was literally just that plus cover up reason for Aizen kidnapping her.

>Or am I?
Yes you are
>Where did it ever become relevant outside her being a healing item and fixing Ichigo's sword once (which she couldn't even do alone because kubo)? It was literally just that plus cover up reason for Aizen kidnapping her.
Nice non sequitur, cope

>Nice non sequitur, cope
Can you just go back to DBS threads? Anyway, Orihime's powers were nothing but fixing things (though mostly people). She never used it in any sophisticated way, one time she planned to do anything else with that, it was never brought up again beyond the idea. Aizen didn't use it for anything aside of healing one person once. That time she actually had a chance to "trespass the realm of gods" or however Aizen put it, she failed and Tsukishima had to do it. So yeah, this whole "god powers" stuff didn't amount to anything post ~mid-Aizen arc (and even than it was a smoke screen) even when we faced actual divine entities. So Kubo either forgot ordidn't think it's worthy bringing up. The result is the same no matter which.

How did they age at the same rate?

Aging is Soul Society and its timeline is something you're not supposed to be thinking about. There's a reason Kubo never revealed anyone's age aside of the living humans.

Nice cope

>Orihime's powers were nothing but fixing things
It's not retard. Her power returns things to their previous states by rejecting events where change happened. She almost erased an indestructible object from existence after all. The sole reason she didn't use her ability to its full potential was because someone else, like Ichigo always did the job for her. If he had lost against Yhwach, she would have defeated him instead.

Weak spirits age normally, strong spirits age slower.
Brainlet

Like I said, go back.
>It's not retard. Her power returns things to their previous states by rejecting events where change happened.
It's the mechanism. But that doesn't ever matter since she never uses it for anything else than fixing.
>She almost erased an indestructible object from existence after all.
When? You're not talking about Hogyoku she never actually attempted to use it on, right?
> If he had lost against Yhwach, she would have defeated him instead.
Is this a meme? He lost against Yhwach and she couldn't do anything. She couldn't even undo his powers used on Ichigo's sword. Tsukishima had to do it.
>Weak spirits age normally, strong spirits age slower.
And that's why there was a kid from around WWII the first time they came to SS?

Like I said, cope

How do Bleachfags feel when they realize Bleach will never get animated to the end while Fairy Tail will.

Feels indifferent man

It's like the people who think Luffy isn't gonna end with Boa, they just don't learn.