Please do not take this the wrong way.

How does anime allow for younger characters to be put in adult positions? Even if the nation considers you an adult at 13, none of the prefectures consider anyone under 18 an adult.

So why is this okay in anime?

Attached: F7A7C48C-8FB9-48DC-BDC1-C15171409B0F.jpg (617x852, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
livestrong.com/article/554285-does-milk-raise-estrogen-in-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's fiction.

Tell that to the judge. Stephen King got in trouble for his sex scenes in IT. Why doesnt anime get in trouble?

what your saying are all based on values established by arbitrary 2019 societal values. you'd sound like a retard 80 years in the past or future

Because Japan isn't full of child molesters like America.

I'd put Megumin in adult positions.

reminder that the age of consent in Delaware was 7. You could have married a 7 year old loli in 1880 completely legally and had sex with her. This was okay, They actually lowered it from 10.

In medieval England it was 12. Muhammad fugd a 9 year old. Only in modernity where feminism reigns supreme are we forced to act as if old hags are attractive.

I think having a 'young' character act lewd or wear clothes that reveals an attractive body isn't as bad as kids having a nightmare orgy.
Also, ever been inside a modern highschool or at a beach lately? teenage girls are objectivly attractive and because of biology, aree interested in sex.

Because Japanese culture is different to Western culture.
Why is this so hard for everyone who asks this question to understand?

Anime isn't sentient, and it has no authority to allow anything.

Characters are fictional simplified representations of real people everything about them serves the story, not their own interests or survival.

crimes and questionable behavior that occur in fictional media are a lower priority than the issues happening in the real world. It reflects badly on real world officials to spend resources policing niche cartoon entertainment when their countries children are being abducted and trafficked in the real world in certain island countries, or when indigenous people are targeted for rape and murder in winter countries and authorities turn a blind eye in favor of policing what's posted on a person's twitter.

Huh.

Attached: 0869696F-30C6-4896-B4E2-839A8445EE9B.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

How do westerners get away with child pageants and scantily clad minors in advertisement? Think about that before you start thought policing fiction.

>18
>old hag

Attached: 927AACDC-D2A4-43AF-85BF-8B98AE3F56EF.gif (1280x720, 2.39M)

Because it's fiction.

I know this is bait but whatever.

Attached: 1529445492146.jpg (1024x900, 153K)

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Because it doesn't have anything to do with "culture". I'm pretty sure if you polled the population of Japan, at least 100% of citizens would not agree with the statement "sexualizing minors is part of my culture"

She just got fucking told and is like "that is your opinion bu I disagree." This is how programed westerners are on thing they find icky.

This

I see it's Strawman O'Clock. It's not that it's "part of" their culture, it's that they don't care about policing it in their culture, which is why it happens.

> Mr. Nagasaki, your manga consists of only 12 year old girls being brutally raped?
>you have to be able to separate reality from what’s on paper

And the fucking question is WHY don't they police it? They don't condone it. They have minor protection laws. They have an age of consent and statutory rape laws. So why does it happen to be popular in the anime industry?

Of course, that's because you're phrasing it like a negative

DUDE, why do people murder and shit in FICTION when the law says not to. It's not right HURRR DURRR

Yeah... That's not true.
Putting aside that the age of consent is significantly lower in Japan, the ages that Japan considers childhood skew far younger than America.

In Japan independence and social commitment are highly prioritized. High school acts far more like college than it does in the states, this cultural divide allong with no "hurr durr protect the children" narrative like exists in the states, leads to a culture that has a drastically different culture of sexual expression and it's relationship with child-like body types.

Because it's a drawing

See

Sauce?

Yes. So why does that make it okay? That's literally the question being asked.

>I draw a picture of a plan to off you.
>Share it with some other gangstas.

Just a drawing, officer!

Because no real children were involved in its creation. Because it's fiction. You fucking idiot.

Japan is an authoritarian shithole and they will make fictional depictions of minors illegal before even America does.

why did we decide 18 was the age people became adults and could consent? Considering that the brain only becomes fully developed after 25, we should raise the age of consent to 25.

Attached: 1550461815791.jpg (300x260, 14K)

Here it is

Attached: 1560812361428.png (1131x2122, 3M)

On top of being able to pass an IQ check as well as having no physical or mental impairments

Women specifically

It's funny how you think rewording a question as a statement is an answer to that question.
>Why is the sky blue?
>Because the sky is blue.
So why can't they show hardcore sex on tv if it's animated? After all, it's oNlY fIcTiOn

>reminder that the age of consent in Delaware was 7
Imagine raising your own wife

it's not the age when people become adults, it's the age when they officially stop being cute and don't trigger the protective instincts of everyone, so everyone stops caring what they do or get done to them.

Don't mind me just dumping Megumin to piss off the autist.

Attached: 1560960484093.png (1920x1440, 1.97M)

Ah, so it's bait

Thats a good question. After all it's totally fine to show a man's head explode on television, so why not hardcore sex?

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_himemiya_shuang__c3a0bd9f4ba6b410558a602578 (1271x1334, 1.85M)

>Stephen King got in trouble for his sex scenes in IT
he didn't

Things that aren't shown on TV aren't automatically illegal. You're literally talking nonsense at this point.

By telling faggots like you to go back to where you came from, faggot.

Do you think she likes to cuddle?

Attached: Zoku_Bakuen_Manga_Volume_1.jpg (1763x2509, 883K)

Children. Sex is immoral. A white guys head getting shot off isn’t.

Clever of you to push the burden of justification. Restrictions require reasoning, not their lack of.
Minor sex laws protect actual minors, not their depictions, which are of course not real. You're not making a good case for censorship here.

She'd like anything as long as your name is Satou Kazuma.

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_kabocha_monkey4__a1b2e712ed172888faaa1284f8 (1400x1249, 223K)

PERFECT WIFE MATERIAL

Unfortunately life is suffering.

The age of consent doesn't make any sense because sexual assault is already illegal. It doesn't suddenly become legal to rape 10 year olds just because there's no age of consent. It literally doesn't do any of what people think it does.

Governments should develop some kind of cognitive/physiological test to determine mental maturity. If you pass you get a "right to consent" license regardless of age.
I've met 12 year olds more mature that some 25 year olds!

Attached: 1471199519712.png (1380x1850, 2.77M)

canonically, yes...she's a cuddlebug and it's friggin adorable!

Attached: 1550278300102.jpg (900x2090, 152K)

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_rouka_akatyann__5efaad7d5c70ba4a2787385f7e5 (1534x2165, 2.02M)

She seems like such a good girl. Maybe I ought to finally get around to watching this show. Cuddlebugs are the best.

There are many 30+ y.o. people who are so dumb that they shouldn't be granted a consent license.
If mental maturity were the minimal requirement for consent then all nigg--- eerr i mean, "black people" would go extinct.

Remember that Megumin canonically hugged Kazuma to her crotch.

Attached: 013.png (1443x2048, 1.3M)

She's a lewdie, too?

The problem is when when 'being a minor' and 'being a child' are conflated. FFS girl these days lose their virginities waaaaaaay before they turn 18 on avg. Why do have to pretend they A: don't fuck and B: are attractive and like it. "Whhhhaaaaa but they haven't gone to college yet!" does not change biology, bitch.

Attached: D9fJqtJUIAA_ZCX.jpg (1200x1028, 117K)

A picture doesn't have human rights, you incel.

>the age of consent autists are out in force again

Only for Kazuma.

Which is why she's best girl.

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_nonaka_tama__3d5e52082a9480965eb465a8cb135d (1000x1000, 140K)

Her face is so cute, it's tragic that it's ruined by those disgusting fat cow tits.

Tell me more about how lewd she is.

>tits larger than her head.

Attached: remiq.net_9522.png (721x795, 99K)

Make adultery and divorce illegal and replace consent laws with applicable for marriage laws

Attached: 1553537122623.jpg (1024x907, 249K)

>why did we decide 18 was the age people became adults and could consent?
Because that's the year most people are supposed to graduate mandatory schooling.

It has nothing to do with "being an adult", that's all bullshit propaganda, they just don't want girls getting pregnant while they're still supposed to be attending public school. That's the entire reason.

The BBC

Then why isn't it illegal for them to have sex?

Japan age of consent is 10.

>child molester

>So why is this okay in anime?
Why not?

>old hag
Indeed.

Attached: 1559924322601.png (697x860, 225K)

She crawled into bed with Kazuma and confessed while hugging him under the covers.

Attached: 17-u349cue.png (1268x1802, 1M)

no way that is true. in Argentina the age of consent is 18 but you can get legally married with any age as long the Judge approves it.
tl:dr Matt Jarbo is a pedophile

people who like cow titties have mommy issues

Attached: 1560937107065.png (264x259, 108K)

Do you actually have an argument?

If you believe that people can't draw a line between fantasy and reality then does that mean you're also against other criminal offences being depicted in media?

Because what the fuck would that litigation even do, how would you enforce it?

That's super sweet, not lewd. Very adorable though.

Maybe only after her womb is flooded by an impregnating load of Kazuma's cum.

Attached: 1519105087503.jpg (2886x2046, 364K)

stupid people making arguments like this make me think thought crimes will become real crimes in the future

This man speaks the truth

People that dumb shouldn't breed anyway. But if you like we can set a cap at 25 or something.

>anti-loli/under-18 girl bait thread #865431
reminder that a LOLI A DAY KEEPS THE NORMIE AWAY
FREE CUNNY

Attached: 7ed69155e9f7dda22c135b8b77acddb9.png (1006x1284, 874K)

I dont see the issue though

You know what's odd? People acknowledge that teens can have sex, but then they backpedal by saying it's illegal to have sex with teens. Yet when teenage pregnancies happen in high school they always blame the girl for spreading her legs.

>Neet T-shirt
heh

What does the age of consent even do? It prevents young people from having sex with the group that is the most likely to actually use protection.

Belly flashing midget!

>you can see the exact panel where she gets BTFO
kek

id commit murder just to touch that tummy

Based, have some of my cunny in return

Attached: 1560576260955.png (1200x1697, 1.22M)

Most developed countries already have laws against holding certain feelings, hate crime

This. Cow titties are disgusting

They can't enforce age laws on teens so they do it to adults instead. It's like when they tried to draft 18 year olds but wouldn't give them the vote.

>NORMIE
You are better than this user.

>In medieval England it was 12.
Common law was closer to "Is she bleeding?" than a set number. The real world average for marriage was closer to 23.
Believe it or not but even if an exceptional marriage were to happen at 12 or 13 the husband would hold off consumating the marriage since they understood a little girls chances of carrying a pregnancy to term without killing the child or herself were low.
When Joan of Kent married William Montacute at the age of 13, she didn't have her first child until she was 22.

>Yet when teenage pregnancies happen in high school they always blame the girl for spreading her legs.
They do? I thought people just refused to acknowledge the existence of teen pregnancy since it doesn't affect white people.

No, you fucking retard. They don't police anime because it's works of pure fiction, whereas the sky is blue because of the refraction of light.

>Drawing plans to kill a real person is the same as drawing lewd pictures of fictional characters
Alright, fag

You guys will always be my niggers

Attached: I_can_only_get_so_erect.jpg (828x759, 328K)

Such a curious phenomenon on the board today, Yea Forums. All of these posts seem to share a certain... numbers-related characteristics, but I can't quite tell what it is.
Would you be so kind as to tell me what it is?

Attached: it's time Rustle.jpg (499x499, 23K)

>What does the age of consent even do?
Protects dumbass minors from being easily exploited by more experienced adults.

It's not perfect and I think the system could use a lot of changes, but it isn't 100% pointless either.

The main problem in the west is all the bullshit feminist propaganda that being attracted to girls under 18 is unnatural and evil and your entire life should be ruined for just admitting basic biology.

Ignore the retard

Post lolis

Attached: __jack_the_ripper_fate_apocrypha_and_etc_drawn_by_tetsubuta__2a69cc808a09f392dbc05f6affff44d0.jpg (1417x2000, 1.54M)

>Protects dumbass minors from being easily exploited by more experienced adults.
But it doesn't, because that is already illegal under sexual assault laws.

They have numbers like these

Attached: 1555868334163.gif (627x617, 2.6M)

Less pressure from bible thumper and SJW lobby organisations.

This this this. It's actually a law made by fathers and is meant to protect fathers from losing their cute daughters. After daughters lose their cuteness (around 18) fathers stop being overprotective and let their (not anymore cute) daughters go.

Agreed. Sex for young girls is terrible because young boys are terrible at it.
Girls should date men who know how to be safe and gentle.
Boys should date women who can take them in hand and teach them how not to be crap in bed.

Attached: 1.jpg (1073x704, 189K)

Attached: sample_482f0ec32c4f54cc138040b49a120039.jpg (850x1025, 230K)

LETS GO CUNNY
this

Attached: 3c352fb2628a161584c0ec85b19dfd3f.jpg (2000x2839, 693K)

Please sauce, if this is lewd content

>tits
>hips
>loli
Retard alert

lolibutt

Attached: 1524948858760.jpg (1023x1030, 882K)

Look it up yourself.
Mangaka is Satsuki Imonet

If she can bleed, she can breed

Attached: 8067f35864148727782ccb35c47dc246.jpg (1000x1216, 310K)

There, you happy now?

Attached: __wu_zetian_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_hakka_88hk88__8fd925fa6c9899c322f1ff31b95f008e.png (525x700, 430K)

This is how the tribal cultures still living in the jungles do it, and it's so logical it drives me insane that we live in a culture that's overcomplicated sex and consent into this propagandized monstrosity that thinks kids should be completely sheltered and repressed from their natural instincts.

Probably because fellow kids are (slightly) less likely to want to breed each other. They want to have sex sure, but you don't see 2 13 year olds hook up and say "Dude I really want to put a baby in my girlfriend". It's more the adults who are thinking they're stable and want to propogate, so you don't let them do it to girls until they're out of school. Usually anyways, plenty of countries let it happen at 14 or 16.

Thanks user

too old

No
I require more samples

Attached: 150334e4d3804955bb1837afa2c59523.png (640x960, 483K)

My favorite thing about lolicon manga and anime is that they are absolutely not drawn with the body shapes or proportions of children.

Developed secondary sexual characteristics that show some level of adulthood, always. Childish faces, small boobs, but almost always adult bodies.

Look at OP. Those hips? That muscle tone? She's got an hourglass figure. This character's supposed to be 13, and she's got an hourglass figure? Yeah right.

And they never exhibit mental or personality characteristics of children. Almost certainly, they behave either like sex dolls, adults, or completely alien intelligence nothing like a human.

The real irony of loli is that the lolicons aren't pedophiles at all. All being a lolicon actually means is that you like the smol and you don't like 3DPD, and that's hardly a controversial fetish.

Then some of them are actually pedophiles and that's a whole different thing.

He must like the squid bellies.

In a true functioning society, that 'older men taking advantage of' is called 'women learning their role'. They exists for the use of their wombs, of course it's only natural to make use of them when they are at their prime.

Attached: 74595360_p0 (1).jpg (2149x3035, 2.96M)

Attached: __oshino_shinobu_monogatari_series_and_etc_drawn_by_noa_nagareboshi__aae01fa94509e4ffcd30310925f3276 (1000x600, 508K)

ISLAM RAPE LITTLE BOYS FOR FUN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT
NIGGERS DO NOT CARE FOR LIFE OTHER THEN VERY CLOSE FAMILY
PART OF CULTURE
THEIR CULTURE IS DIFFERENT
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
THEIR VERY CORE PRINCIPLES DIFFER FROM OURS

>This is how the tribal cultures still living in the jungles do it
A good beginning.

Shitty newfag thread. Anime is fiction, stop taking everything you see so literally. This shouldn't have to be explained to an adult.

These bait thread are so boring.

Attached: 0daae6c59af486fd813e225534.jpg (707x1000, 181K)

Dilate

to be fair, hormones in food is making kids grow up very fast

i dont mean to bring 3d into this, but i honestly cannot tell what age she is, other than "young teen/adult"

yeah and i dont care what they do in their shithole countries, as long as its not happening here, but of course the (((global elite))) are importing them here

Attached: Error Upload failed.jpg (598x718, 121K)

Post link

Get out, faggot.

>Almost always adult bodies
Eh, to be fair this is a bit hard to define. Sometimes women never really end up growing up at all, and stay small with small hips and chests their whole lives. Putting them next to an early bloomer can have an adult that looks younger than an 11 year old. The only real marker is if your secondary sexual characteristics are budding or fully developed at this point. Most children indeed don't have hourglass or pear shaped figures, they're rectangles. However, once you start going through puberty you can indeed get those pretty quick depending. Like everything in life, it's a mixed bag. That said though, so long as you're attracted to the secondary sexual characteristics, you know, the things nature literally tries to get you attracted to, like hips breasts and so on, who the fuck cares, that's normal.

You're stupid for believing that "hormones in food" shit. It's complete bullcrap. Not a shred of truth to it.

Attached: __hachikuji_mayoi_monogatari_series_drawn_by_amaneko_chii__b49ae88dfe8780d670db3973301e491e.png (2500x3375, 3.47M)

Attached: 1546567000138.png (460x445, 273K)

Megumin is almost 15 in OP's pic, btw, not 13. World of fucking difference in terms of actual development. 98 percentile of girls reach full growth by just over 15.

Attached: DiDXA6EVQAApboK.jpg (700x551, 56K)

true, theres a girl who works at a grocery store near me, who's literally IMAGINE-tier, when i first saw her, i thought she was a middle-school girl with her mom, but then i saw she was wearing the store's uniform

i know what i saw in middle-school, even as young as 6th grade there were girls with breasts bigger than my mom's

I got one of those at my walmart. She cute.

Attached: 1357515617594.jpg (347x347, 74K)

60-80% of estrogen in the western diet comes from drinking milk and eating dairy products. estrogen is a female sex hormone. coincidentally, this also causes mantitties since estrogen makes the body store fat in the chest.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

Attached: estrogen diet.jpg (1098x126, 42K)

I've mixed up which sister is the 12 year old and which is the 21 year old, and I had a boss who I assumed was my coworker when I was a student, because she was 4 foot nothing and looked 16, but told me she was 43. Shit throws you for a fucking loop.

Poe married his 13yo 1st cousin. truly a man of culture.

Attached: 54e.jpg (2067x1159, 1008K)

Hormones in the diet don't cause hormone reactions in people. You fucking idiot, that's like saying eating french fries is going to convert you into an actual potato.

Attached: Iris.(KonoSuba).600.2211191.jpg (600x427, 74K)

Attached: D5RtH3KWAAEVD6h.jpg (1297x2047, 344K)

>Eating something and absorbing the nutrients or toxins in it is like saying you will transform into the food itself

Attached: 1478813084943.png (890x853, 694K)

livestrong.com/article/554285-does-milk-raise-estrogen-in-men/
it raises estrogen levels and increases risk of prostate cancer, user. there are discussions about milk all the time on /fit/.

was your boss cute?

Attached: HorribleSubs_Hand_Shakers_-_02_720p.mkv_snapshot_21.32_2018.06.06_16.37.36.jpg (1280x720, 606K)

stop eating onions and stop drinking milk

Attached: low T high E.jpg (791x356, 57K)

>potato lolis

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

Attached: 1501869046654.jpg (2142x2043, 1.29M)

Based Japan

Attached: 15628951999201247746978779816197.png (920x518, 747K)