I'm like half a decade late but finally got around to watching this and damn was it a ride...

I'm like half a decade late but finally got around to watching this and damn was it a ride. Can't wait for the new anime and Iroha.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (700x982, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8lbXKkPG90#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Madoka Magica came out 25 years ago

...bros...

You should watch it backwards now.

I didn't care for it personally, there were some interesting bits but mostly at the end, and lots of filler, it seemed like sequel bait

PMM was good overall but there's only so much you can do with just six characters. we don't need any more of the series.

>lots of filler
Maybe you should try watching the series one day instead of judging it on the cover art and YouTube reviews.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8lbXKkPG90#

Attached: AD294CF1-C1C6-49AA-8FC5-E373FFCA0F02.jpg (400x267, 45K)

I'm talking primarily about the earlier parts of the film, like that spirit hunting thing and the fights. A better version of the film would have had homura going evil at the 2/3 mark, and then use the remaining 40 minutes to come to a better resolution

( I didn't mean the main series, which is very tight and doesn't waste any time)

Watch it for yourself guy.

The ending to Rebelliin was top tier and the fight was great. Since when has action ever been considered filler? Ever?

My only problem is it still feels somewhat inconclusive and I'm pretty sure the spin-off will have nothing to do with it.

It makes you think which I think is a good think. Urobuchi said he liked the ending to Rebellion as it stands.

What would a Homura gf be like?

Attached: 1557119276970.gif (500x500, 455K)

Chances are if it’s your first time watching it you didn’t even come close to understanding the series even though you probably think you have. I’d wait a couple months until you’re up to watch it again and then give it a go. How do you feel about Homura?

I agree. That’s like saying all the angel battles in Eva are filler. It doesn’t make sense.

She’s not a girl. She’s a lady.

I was watching Rebellion with a friend when his gf walked in during the cake song. Was so fucking awkward.

I thought it was good, but I liked the anime ending better.

>Was so fucking awkward
Why? It's neither of your fault if she's a pleb and can't recognize art.

It’s okay. You probably have no clue what that scene meant or why it was necessary.

I'm fine with what happened. It seemed kinda fitting or necessary that it ended in a more negative than positive way in a sense.

Irohasu?

Do enlighten us

Attached: 52c2195f23039c2eda658c55b627df3c5e5eff2c.jpg (700x495, 125K)

Watch the movie.

>You probably have no clue what that scene meant or why it was necessary.

What to show that they had tamed Charlotte's witch form, and made it into a silly game instead of getting eaten by her?

I did but I was never very good at analyzing things critically, people tell me there's big literary parallels in Madoka and I believe them, but I don't know what they are.

t. brainlet

Attached: aef2e325005fa8ca66ec4cac0fa89c5f.png (2149x3035, 3.66M)

What's the ending of Homura's story going to be? Is she going to save madoka and defeat the incubators for a happy ending or will it be the reality is suffering ending.

>talking primarily about the earlier parts of the film, like that spirit hunting thing and the fights
>filler
>A better version of the film would have had homura going evil at the 2/3 mark
I agree with you about the main series being very tight in regard to time and would prefer Rebellion never happened because it was a well done cash grab but the movie you want sounds like it would suck a megadick.

Attached: 1536632376972.jpg (580x530, 42K)

I was surprised to hear how many people didn't like Rebellion's ending. What shit taste.