What's the appeal of emotionless girls?

What's the appeal of emotionless girls?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.08_[2019.07.13_13.41.29].jpg (1280x720, 296K)

They're pure and cute.

Whenever they show real emotion, you know it's completely genuine

Depends.
If she's emotionless for no reason, just cold for the heck of it then she's a shit.
But if she's emotionless because of a trauma/her way of life forced her into that state so she could survive then she's automatically best girl. because she figured out the most important rule anyone could live by:
>emotions cloud your judgement

Bonus points if she just wants a man to see past that and love her for who she is.

They’re empty inside just like me.

She won't laugh at my dick

Dicking them enough that they show emotion, it's the challenge

In this case, autism moe.

Is there a name for this fetish? Because I have it.

Silly OP. Since they’re dumb it makes the typical Yea Forumsnon think they’d have a chance with them and that unironically makes characters like this more desirable to people. It’s like getting a cute girlfriend that’s way out of your league at a discount because she’s handicapped.

Attached: 9D427F77-2D0B-44D0-864B-C9F3D2738CBA.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>Since they’re dumb it makes the typical Yea Forumsnon think they’d have a chance with them
So in other words it would be 10 times as easy for the typical Yea Forumsnon to have a chance with them.
And 100 times as easy for Chad.

Emotionless sex.

Take Rei Ayanami for example. If she had a personality and was outgoing she’d lose 90% of her fanbase because she’s not really that cute for an anime. Her appeal comes from the fact that any 500+ pound user thinks they’d be able to have a shot at her because she’s kind of emotionally dumb.

They are cool. Emotions are fake when they come from a girl, an emotionless girl is sincere.

They're simply more relatable to men who are more reason-driven.

This.

Not having some screeching harpy yelling at you for some retarded sentimental reason only neurotic women care about.

Attached: 1539794560238.jpg (752x1062, 100K)

Appeals to literal autists.

That they're emotionless.

In my country we call them "mosquitas muertas" and the appeal is that they end up being the biggest whores.

Cute.

That's not what a mosquita muerta is. These are sluts pretending to be nice girls, emotionless girls are mentally damaged girls, autists.
Pic related, an actual mosquita muerta.

Attached: 1549654914439.jpg (429x421, 39K)

t. mosquita muerta

It falls under corruption, I think.
Basically it's the most harmless tier.

Corruption is mostly breaking the girl though, isnt it?
I want to grant her with copius amounts of pleasure to have her show every emotion she was trying to conceal (with my dick.)

these, plus they're kind of a blank slate, so fans see what they want to see in them

PTSD girls are literally the best. Take Renge. Or the new magical girl from the cute little debiru show.

Attached: 1539399464463.jpg (1366x768, 247K)

Corruption doesn't have to imply anything bad really, you could just be corrupting her pure, emotionless state into a lewd one that's not necessarily the one of a sex slave

There is none. These so called emotionless girls are the result of shit and retarded authors trying to make a Rei-type character but of course these said authors are braindead and can't understand what made Rei, Rei.

Emotionless sex

>what made Rei, Rei.
It's because she was a clown, isn't it.

Attached: 1531432489887.jpg (661x577, 48K)

Same, I personally love it when an aloof/cheeky/sarcastic kuudere slowly melts into submissive pleasure on the bed. There isn't too much of that stuff sadly though.

Exactly. Honesty makes someone actually worth talking to.

Attached: yurifeelsnothing.png (364x444, 43K)

it's more like a harmless form of mindbreak

>aloof and dignified woman finally cracks a smile/admits her feelings to male character

Why is this so criminally rare?

Attached: 1373405822702.gif (488x275, 960K)

Are you describing someone?

Emotionless is itself an emotion. I find calm, quiet people soothing and easy to talk to, it's relaxing. Also, relaxed posture and expression is hot, tension contorts the muscles and makes people ugly.

People think they have a chance.

Why, do you wanna know?

Yes.

Well, there are a lot of characters who fit the best girl archetype.
Kikyo (Inuyasha), Anna (Shaman King) Senjogahara (Bakemonogatari), Tomoyo (Clannad) etc
Not to be mistaken with the lifeless submissive doll or the plain autistic archetype. This particular variation is usually best girl material because they're just smart enough to know not to let their emotions get in the way of their goals.

Attached: 176221-18734-kikyo.jpg (400x286, 22K)

Nice. I knew you were one of the good anons. Who is your favorite?

I'll have to go with Kikyo. but I somehow forgot my second favorite girl like a retard which is pic related, also a 10/10.

Attached: haruhi.gif (513x250, 1.22M)

>What's the appeal of emotionless girls?
they are like androids

Kuuderes are the best. I personally see it as a branch of the shy emotional archetype, which, as we all know is insanely cute. Also silverhairs are commonly kuuderes, and silver hair is the best hair.

It's calming to listen to them and watch them perform daily actions.
Similarly I dislike tsunderes and overly genki characters due to being loud and obnoxious.

Attached: 1543110644596.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

My favorite is Kikiyo as well. Do you think Fate(Nanoha), Ein(Requiem for a Phantom), Anna Liebert(Monster), Amber(Darker than Black), Miria(Claymore) would fit?

Attached: 1458089864202.jpg (1025x739, 329K)

Something something warming them up with the power of your dick

they act the same way girls do to me IRL

It's called gap moe.

Ais a best!

Attached: 1538652943587.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

>Miria(Claymore)
Yes.

>Amber(Darker than Black)
Fuck no.

Havent watched others from your list.
But another excellent example of this trope is Riza.

Attached: riza.jpg (465x567, 30K)