Was he ever going to return?

Was he ever going to return?

Attached: Snufkin leaves.png (1250x935, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twSHu13gw0s
youtube.com/watch?v=AAChzjhBpmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=twSHu13gw0s

>tfw tumblr automatically decided the two of them are in a romantic relationship because muh gay rights

Attached: 1491551377672.jpg (591x811, 27K)

Why though?They're childrem's show characters.

Because Tove, the creator, was bi-sexual and they think that every character she ever made is now automatically gay because of that, even the canonically straight ones like Moomin.

Sasuga Sweden. She was a full out butch dyke btw, not bi-sexual.

>that crossboarder whose obsession force him to attempt derailing over his kiddy grade drama politics

s
Sweden?

She was ethnically a Swede and wrote in Swedish (but resided in Finland).

Bi, she dated a guy named Atos who she based Snufkin on.

reminder

>Moominvalley in November (Swedish: Sent i november, 'Late in November'; Finnish: Muumilaakson marraskuu) is the ninth and final book in the Moomin series by Finnish author Tove Jansson, and was first published in both her native Swedish and English in 1971. Set contemporaneously with her previous novel Moominpappa at Sea (1965), it is the only installment in the series where the titular Moomin family are actually absent. Instead it focuses on a set of other characters, including Snufkin, who come to live at Moominhouse during the onset of winter whilst its inhabitants are away, and the various interactions which they have with each other.

>Like Moominpappa at Sea, the work is more somber in tone than previous books in the series, and it has been suggested that this is a direct result of the death of Jansson's mother, Signe Hammarsten-Jansson, during the year that it was written. Because of this, it has been described as being a "textbook on letting go, being a mature orphan, existing spiritually alone" and features a young orphan looking for a mother as one of its primary characters. Following this work, Jansson later stated that she "couldn't go back and find that happy Moominvalley again" and so decided to stop writing the Moomin books.

Attached: 7536958408_518dc7936d_b.jpg (1024x819, 536K)

Also unironically the best book in the series.

Swedish speaking Finns are not the same as Swedes.

What are you talking about

why is moomin so based lads.

Attached: moominboner.gif (200x150, 56K)

Them being faggots has been a joke long before tumblr even existed.

>mfw no complete dvd set with english dub

Attached: MoominStress.png (512x512, 35K)

objectively wrong

Attached: average finn vs average finnish swede.jpg (626x425, 42K)

The English dub is shit. Moominpapa’s voice in particular is a complete joke.

Tumblr gonna do what tumblr does

He always comes back, so I believe he will

i grew up with the english dub, so it's the definitive voices for me.

Attached: moominsniff.png (2048x2048, 373K)

Thanks for the reblog!

Attached: wut.png (281x248, 130K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AAChzjhBpmg