5,333 sales for disk 1

>5,333 sales for disk 1
Where did the fujo dollars go?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-26-at-2.45.05-PM-780x405.jpg (780x405, 79K)

That's far more sales than that crap deserved.

Ikuhara must be happy that he can shit on a screen and his fans will still buy it

That's like 20x more than I expected it would get.

It did better than yuri kuma.

It's really good for a Noitamina and Ikuhara show.

Both Penguin and Utena sold more at week 1 if I remember correctly, what OP posted is the total of 2 weeks (first week was 4k-something).
Also remember that the first volume comes with the event ticket tokuten.

To be fair disk sales were generally mediocre last season, nothing managed to even get on the level of 5toubun

Looking from perspective nips anime industry is really small, if 5000 is considered normal sales.

Well anime is a niche industry that relies on selling overpriced blu rays to obsessive nerds

Anime today sells less and less, 15 years ago this would have been a fiasco buy today it's a satisfying number.

It pandered hard to fujos though. Look at the sales of osomatsu or yoi, why wasn't this a hit?

Osomatsu and YoI are safe fujo pandering, this had frog people extracting balls from their asses

There is a difference between the show fujos just like (Osomatsu-san wasn't pandering to them) and
shows that was made for fujos in mind (YoI).

Sarazanmai tried to pander to us but failed at it. Butt jokes were cringe and unfunny and generally tasteless,
look at the yuri pandering in Yuri Kuma, that was shit I wanted to see.
Also the most important shit for fujos to like in the show is a well-done relationship dynamic between the characters.
Sarazanmai lacked in it. Cops' were rushed and undeveloped. Aniki and little bro had unsatisfying final.
And gay friend\MC was treated like a joke, so it was received as one an noone was invested.

Osomatsu doesn't really pander and it's jokes are far cruder than anything in sarazanmai. This show just failed to get fujo on board for a variety of reasons.

Fujos don't care about shotashit. Cops should have been the focus

Except for some big hits, fujos only spend their yens on keychains and cheap shit like that. The money come from producing the cheap shit in mass. Unlike the otakus, fujoshis don't quit the 3D world so they aren't into ridiculous overpriced merchandise but accessible goods.

Attached: fujoshis.jpg (720x797, 156K)

>Unlike the otakus, fujoshis don't quit the 3D world
>he doesn't know about the secret fujo cults

Attached: 1458b624a51f146f0b2cba601f652614.jpg (640x853, 83K)

Bottom right is qt, I want her to be my fujo gf

Where does the idea that fujoshits are separate entities from otaku come from?

Even on Yea Forums people still find hard to accept that women can be as degenerate and men, a few days ago I read here that female wish fulfilment doesn't exist

Disk sales don't matter anymore

Otaku mean obsessed over a theme. Fujoshis are otakus by definition but what we call otakus (the Japanese male anime nerd) has grown more insular and delusional during the past decades. They used to be geeks that loved anime, sci-fi movies and books, the fantasy genre in general and toku but now it's some weird cult centered on the virginity of fictional girls.

Attached: otakutopcopialg8.jpg (358x269, 25K)