So why didn't this guy just team up with Pain to destroy the Leaf Village?

So why didn't this guy just team up with Pain to destroy the Leaf Village?

He teamed up with Itachi to destroy the Uchiha clan, after all.

Did he think that one man destroying the Uchiha clan is too hard so he helped Itachi, but one man destroying the entire Konoha village is a cakewalk and Pain totally doesn't need help?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

ITACHI

Because Naruto was written by a fucking moron.

Pretty much this. Only popular because it was many people first anime

He wanted Pain's eyes, didn't he?

they were looking for B
no

ITACHIIIIIIIIII
MANGEKYOU IN DA EYES ONLY SEE DA BLOOD WHEN A NINJA CRIIES
ITACHIIII (UCHIHA)
WANNA KILL ME THEN YOU BETTA GET SASUKEEEEEE

YES LOOK IN MAH EYES
SHARINGAN USAH IN DISGUISE
GIVE ME ANY NINJA, VAG IMMA PILLAGE
PLUS IMMA RENEGADE SO FUCK DA LEAF VILLAGE
KAKASHI WANNA HATE WHEN I ROLL
SO I PUT HIS ONE EYED ASS IN DA HOLE
SOME MOTHAFUCKAS JUST WANNA ACT LAME
FUCK AROUND AND END UP IN THE BLACK FUCKIN FLAME
ITACHIIIIIIIIII
MANGEKYOU IN DA EYES ONLY SEE DA BLOOD WHEN A NINJA CRIES

ITACHIIII (UCHIHA)

TRY TO HIDE BUT I SEE YA
KNOW DEY CANT FUCK WITH THE UCHIHA
HIDE YOUR DAUGHTAS, HIDE YOUR SONS
'FORE THEY GET TOUCHED BY DA SHARINGAN
SOMEBODY'S POPPIN PILLS
THROW ME A LOOK AND SHE GUNNA GET KILLED
Y'ALL MUTHAFUCKAS WANNA PLAY MY GAME
Y'ALL BETTA LEARN HOW TO SAY MY NAME (WHAT'S ME NAME??)

ITACHIIIIIIIIII
ITACHIIII (UCHIHA)
ITACHIIIIIIIIII
ITACHIIII (UCHIHA)

Attached: file.png (462x356, 244K)

So what was his fight with Konan about then?

blessed

Okay give me a name of a mangaka that is worthy of your praise

I mean yeah he wanted his eyes, but he didn't want him to die during the Konoha invasion. The original plan was that Nagato would revive Madara, but then he died, so Obito needed the eyes back.

Actually, this is weird too, since Obito wanted to be the host of the 10 tails, so it turned out awfully convenient for him that Nagato died.

Kishi didn't know what to do with her, so he just decided to kill her. Obi needed eyes to control gedo mazo.

Because the plan that Black Zetsu had, was to finish up sealing Bijuus in Gedo Mazo, then force Nagato to bring Madara back who then becomes Juubi's Jinchuuriki and then becomes replaced by Kaguya.

Obito was with Zetsus at the time, so he had to pretend he's still on Madara's side.

>The original plan was that Nagato would revive Madara
Where did you get that from? When Kabuto brought back Madara, he wasn't very happy about it.

Probably because Pain actually destroyed the hidden leaf village >_>

Isayama
Togashi

That's right. He wasn't happy about being edo-tenseid because he needed to be actually alive / brought back by the rinnegan.

>Gon will never kill any innocent person
>Threatens to kill an innocent girl because he's having a temper tantrum
Yeah, real good writing.

Idiot.

Attached: Itachi.jpg (620x412, 20K)

It's called being a hypocrite and these characters exist in anime and Manga too.

Imagine there being a hypocrite in Naruto. Did you ever think about that with Obito's situation?

If you're the same guy I responded to, why are you calling me an idiot? It's right there in the manga and anime. Madara wanted to be revived by the Rinnegan, because then he's alive for real and can become the host of the ten tails.
When he's edo-tenseid by Kabuto, his spirit is only possessing some host corpse body, so he can't become the ten tails' host

And Obito didn't want Madara to be the ten tails, he wanted to do that himself!

Yes I did.

Because Obito wasn't planning on having Madara be the host. He was going to do it himself. He even says to Madara that he never considered him an ally. Obito was never going to use rinne rebirth for Madara's benefit. The line after Nagato dies where Obito says "he was supposed to use that for me" turned out to be a retcon or an inconsistency.

Then you clearly came to the wrong conclusion because you want everything to be spelled out in front of you instead of figuring it out yourself

What would you have answered when I had replied with No I didn't?

He was just acting so Zetsu wouldn't catch on.

Same thing. Go read/watch it again since you misunderstood what he did. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you're being myopic

OK I will work on that.

Attached: 33232622_p0.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>Only popular because X
no faggot, stay mad

Naruto is popular because it was legit fun for years and kept people speculating.

The same reason why Madara, despite Knowing the seals to the Edo tensei, did not teach it to black zetsu. If he had then black zetsu could have revived him the moment he died then Madara would have been able to personally supervise the akatsuki, obito wouldn't have been needed. And when nagato became strong enough to use the rinnegan he could've forced nagato to revive him and that's the end of the story.

Nagato was a retard who let himself get talk no jutsu'd.
The plan was for him to just get the 9 Tails, not for him to blow up the entire village. Then they'd summon the Ten Tails, and Madara would be brought back to life by Nagato using Rinne Rebirth to sacrifice himself.
Pain was in no way instructed to nuke the village, as that would draw more attention to the Akatsuki as is

They also needed Killer Bee for it to be truly complete, but an incomplete Juubi Jinchuuriki can easily sneak up on him and absorb all of his chakra.

Why didn't Obito revive Rin ?

He probably felt it's too dangerous to teach the Edo tensei to other people. In the worst case, Zetsu spreads the knowledge to other people, and if everyone knows Edo Tensei, chaos ensues.. or hilarity.. one of those

Well he could do that, but Rin would be revived as a loli

Attached: cheeky_inu.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

As far as madara knew, black zetsu was "his" will manifested. So that shouldn't have been an issue.

God I want to smash that black piece of shit with my boot, wipe it on the pavement and spit on it.

Attached: Madara44.png (1280x720, 895K)

Itachi has stamina issues.
he didn't count on MC and his plotarmor to come through. Naruto powered up and still would have had no chance if not for intel and the strongest pain disabled at the start.

He didn't want the village destroyed he only wanted the kyuubi.

She refused to give back the rinnegan and attacked him.

>She refused to give back the rinnegan and attacked him.
And if Nagato didn't die, he wouldn't have been able to take the rinnegan.

Because that wouldn't fix the problem. He wanted to create a world where nobody lost their Rin and where kids didn't have to suicide themselves on each other (this is also what happened between Yahiko and Nagato).

If necessary he can beat Nagato. Naruto had already beaten the six Pains. He knew exactly where Nagato was and could take it with Kamui. In any event if Konan and Nagato cooperated they would be alive, he didn't do anything to the people that didn't betray him. Kisame stayed with him and only died on a mission.

Didn't he destroy the village to make an example out of them for wasting his time knowing Naruto wasn't there?

He destroyed the village because he was a brat who wanted everyone to share his pain.
The epitome of "you're not allowed to feel bad because there are children starving in third world countries".

Wait, didn't he destroy the village to flush Naruto out?