What does Yea Forums think of Konmari's manga?

What does Yea Forums think of Konmari's manga?

Attached: 51Wkb-ADh7L.jpg (370x500, 33K)

Konmari is cute and her cleaning up technique might work for some people, but she'll have to kill me before I let anyone throw away all these silly little things I have amassed over the years.

THROW EM user

is she japanese jordan peterson?

I dont like the "only keep it if it sparks joy" mindset. What if I clean up during a bad week or month and I later regret throwing 90% of my stuff out? Its not like I am a hoarder who keeps piles of old newspaper or bottles around.

Can't wait for Chapter 8.3.1

Nothing sparks joy in me, my room would be completely empty.

You in prison, user?

Is there a manga to teach me how to properly wash my penis?

I have a lot of things I'd rather have than not, but I wouldn't say any of them bring me joy. At best my computer and bed might.

that's good to hear, since you don't have to let anyone else throw away the shit but yourself. konmari doesn't do the cleaning, she advises it

Yeah but I dont want to disappoint her.

IMAGINE

It was very educational. Good read.

It's not isekai so she gets a plus from me

Fuck off Konmari, my 700+ volumes of manga spark joy and you can't do anything about it.

I live in a small flat and the only garbage I have is the pile of all sorts of letters, contract papers, etc. I've amassed through the years, because "I might need this momentarily" and then eventually don't discard them when it would be safe to because it's too much of a hassle to go through them.

Honestly not a bad idea. Have her clean up some isekai fantasy world.

Why do people need to be reminded to clean up their shit, though? Didn’t they have mothers that nagged them until it became second nature?

Blasphemous pagan subversion that teaches our children to thank inanimate objects before discarding them instead of Jesus Christ

Declutterers are sociopaths with no emotional attachment to their belongings

A total crank? Yeah

fuck her, touch my books I'll take your hand.

ₛₕₑ ᵢₛ ₜᵢₙᵧ.

>1.43 CM
She small.