What do you do if your waifu turns you down whenever you confess to her?

What do you do if your waifu turns you down whenever you confess to her?

Attached: Fumika idolmaster.png (1000x1414, 1.61M)

kill

Character development

Kill myself of course

Kill her and ask out my backup waifu

Rape

Ask her why, listen to her reasons, then go away and make myself a better person before approaching her for a date once again.

I wouldn't confess because I'm too old for her and she deserves better anyway.

Can't be turned down if you never confess in the first place.

Epar

What do you mean?

What if she turns you down again and says she'll never love you romantically no matter what?

>Ask her why
>"It's not you, it's me"

Get myself in a situation where one-sided decisions of people who think they know what's best for me would spiral into a harmful love story with other girls that I shouldn't have been involved with in the first place. Either the process of getting myself out of it or its aftermath will lead back to the actual love story I should be in with my waifu.

Attached: wut.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

She wouldn't turn me down though

Attached: 876545678.jpg (496x302, 28K)

american choice

Kill her and take the corpse

Why would I need her consent?

>your waifu
wait a sec, i thought waifu had already enstablished the love for you, you now need to ask her?
good you weebs are pathetic, even unreal girls reject you

Attached: cute anime pic001.jpg (469x348, 35K)

Based and rapepilled

My real-life wife turned me down seven times before we got married. There's always hope, anons.

As a matter of clarity, why did she say yes the seventh time?

And why did you keep on asking her out? I'd have given up.

just go try with other waifu

I genuinely don't know. In all honesty, I've known her for a very long time, we've attended the same church since we were kids. She's a nice girl, and I think she's significantly smarter than I am.

To be fair, she never said 'no'. She always said that she'd think about it. Her parents were actually okay with it, I'm not sure what was different the seventh time.

Is she actually in love with you? How big are her boobs?

I assume she is, we've been married for four years. She's a relatively petite Asian girl. (I'm a Chinese man).

>I'd have given up
That's why you'll always be lonely user

Find a new waifu

That user just got lucky. 99 percent of the time, if a girl says no seven times, her answer's never going to change.

Attached: Bocchi cry.gif (560x420, 175K)

I mean maybe you always seemed like the kind of guy to settle down with and she wasn't ready for that kind of commitment when she was younger.
There are some sorts of people you date when you just want a short fling and some others you date with a long time thing in mind and you probably came out as the latter.

Across how much time were those seven confessions spread out?

Be absolutely crushed.
But then I ask her and list all the reasons she hates me for. Then I go out and improve myself for her.

What if she turns you down a second time?
>"I'm sorry user, my answer will never change, I just love you as a friend..."

Roughly six years, from after I graduated and got my first job at a firm to, well more of the same.

Truly based Yea Forumsnons

Attached: 1553014547411.png (894x523, 1.1M)

Damn.
How did she respond whenever other guys asked her out? Did she turn them down, or did she string them along for years as well?

Well, I'm still not giving up.

I have no idea, but I can confirm she didn't sleep with any of them. It's pretty much the same on my side, my wife is the only woman I've ever slept with.

Genocide

I cri.
Like irl

Femanon here, but persistence doesn't always get you what you want. My best friend first confessed to me in 2007, and he's asked me out... 30 to 40 times? My answer has always been no, and it always will be, no matter how long his love letters or how cute the puppy dog eyes he gives me are. You can't force feelings. Sometimes it's best to just move on to someone who does love you in return.

Fuck off tranny

>Thinking a woman will ever give you a straight answer
>"You're really nice, I just don't want a relationship right now"
>"We didn't click"
>"It's not you, it's me"

No, I'm an actual biological girl.

Get professional help

Persistence can be valuable but I don't think it's unreasonable to think that if a girl turns you down six times, the seventh time isn't going to be much better. The world isn't a sitcom, you can't just hound a girl until she suddenly likes you, and doing something like that is a very easy way to get a reputation as a creepy weirdo. It's a better use of energy to take the 2nd rejection to heart and try again with someone else

Maybe thats all he did instead actually finding out why you didnt like him?

Our waifus reside in our heads, and in mine I like to imagine I finally improved myself to be good enough for her and she likes me back.

>there are no girls on the internet
>nice fishing faggot

Zip*