Is there any reason to finish watching this gay faggot shit? I only just got around to watching the third episode

Is there any reason to finish watching this gay faggot shit? I only just got around to watching the third episode

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 02 faggot.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

You should never trudge through an Ikuhara show unless you are a masochist

Don't watch if you don't want gay.

Yurikuma and Penguin Drum where painless, though. Not sure what you mean

You shouldn't watch it simply because it's a pointless show with a sloppy ending.

I dropped this shit so hard after two, maybe three episodes as well. And from what I can tell, it wasn't received all too well by anyone else either, other than the hardcore homosex fags who'd swallow anything pandering ever so slightly to their gay shit.
I thought Ikuhara was capable. Chances are he's just a hack like anyone else, who just got lucky once, maybe twice. And if you now look at this shit of a show, you'll notice that he's trying his hardest to recapture that luck of old times, but he's just beating a dead, gay horse.

So how does it hold up compared to the other Ikuharas? Penguindrum is my favorite anime so I'll get around to watch it sooner or later.

It's the ultimate shit-dishu dish dish!!

Nope. It was somehow better when 20% of every episode was reused footage, because at least the music played during those parts was catchy and they were well animated.

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 07 [C906E4DB].mkv_snapshot_13.34.818.jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

>pic
You just know

if you can't handle a bit of gay stop watching anime and preferably kill yourself

It's simply boring, the only interesting thing was Reo and Mob's storyline, so you can watch it for them.

>painless
That can work in different ways with either show and I still don't see how that label could apply

RM storyline was underdeveloped and their manga served to bait fujoshits (aka 90% of the BDs buyers) into watching the show.
Sarazanmai is worth watching for the visuals, the many references to Japan folklore and if you like to ship male characters.

Being this gay on screen should be considered obscene

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 03 faggot.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

It's his worst show but it's still an 8

Attached: 1553211935788.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

It's the worst one.

3rd best

>the only interesting thing was Reo and Mob's storyline
But that wasn't interesting at all since apparently in order to care about them you had to read manga, Twitter accounts and other side material.

What other side material?

>no lesbians
dropped

The grandma

It could be about big oppai lesbian MILFs but it would still suck

I don't remember grandma being a lesbo

Would it really be an Ikuhara show without lesbians?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 2C43337F-02C9-4A23-ACBB-4456B60224B9.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

It's the best one.

Shabadadu

t. landwhale

He was only put up to it by the soccer team, user.

>using Yea Forums terms in Yea Forums

its just a prank, bro

Attached: B58BECF8-EF27-42DC-B9A2-127CE5FA6B92.jpg (960x540, 56K)

>a bit of gay
>a bit

Attached: 109234772343.gif (774x743, 404K)

>Yea Forums has the exclusive on landwhale
Dumb fujoshit.

Wife of the year, all years

Attached: E4627E0D-3DE7-4D09-AC8F-3E4AD9587CEC.jpg (640x827, 61K)

>faggot degenerate telling other people to kill themselves

That's rich

This must be your first Ikuhara show.

Attached: 67.jpg (500x389, 38K)

Attached: 15573926.png (820x820, 750K)

>third episode
No way around it any more, user. You have utterly and irreversibly have become as gay as possible. Just fucking drop this gay shit.

How is this selling? Or maybe sales are not relevant for a noitamina show

My favorite thing about the show is junichi sawabe being kappa prince but aside from that after 5th episode I kind of lost interest

>Yea Forums hates it

Makes me think I should check it out, decent chance its good.

5,333 at week 2

The grandma wanted to dom Kazuki’s adopted mother

Well they have it here on eleven netflix so I guess I'll watch it here when I have the time. They have Utena and MPD too, but not Yurikuma.

>And from what I can tell, it wasn't received all too well by anyone else either,
Don't bs, the buzzword count in your post already gives away that "anyone else" to you is normalfags.