The Great Debate

Attached: 1559118830265.png (424x324, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/great debate/
thelibraryofohara.com/the-one-piece-timeline/
khooz.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"In a debate, opposing arguments are put forward to argue for opposing viewpoints."
They're both trash though.

Once an OP virgin, now a titan chad, anyone else?

Attached: 1556178343231.png (592x516, 46K)

I don't see a debate.

They're both trash though.

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/great debate/

spam

Both are cancerous shits.

One Piece has better word building ad art, SnK has better storytelling and characters

t. contrarians

They don't seem similar at all.
It isn't like we live in a meritocracy where things are judged and ranked. AoT has some fun things in it and OP has many great things in it. Im sure if AoT was as long as OP it would have just as many moments, but I doubt it will have the longevity of OP.

T. People who refuse to read SnK manga and pretend to have the right to judge it

Attached: 1561293115027.jpg (540x3175, 1.43M)

>T. People who refuse to read SnK manga and pretend to have the right to judge it
t. fucking retard who think someone who bashe AoT only bashing the manga.

Worry not faggot, I read the manga and it's as cancerous as a story can get.

Good goy, keep shilling literal government-mandated propaganda. I bet you loved Franxx too.

Attached: 1560126246500.jpg (800x292, 88K)

The one that's ending soon. One Piece has been ongoing for twice as long and still nowhere near its goddamn end.

One Piece is not trash,I've realized that people in this thread only want to see tits and butts.But every fucking series in this thread is called trash,fuck u all dude

This.

I still like One Piece but I think SnK is more interesting these days.

No contest :^)

Attached: 1559529473920.jpg (658x1000, 264K)

>a story about war,gray morals,nationalism,racial hatred,sufference,cycle of hatred,fatherhood and pass of the burden.
>bhuuuu just a shitty manga with breading morale!!!!!!!

SnK died after the reveal, all the mystery and potential wasted on a shitty political drama.
>but muh filter
Being a contrarian doesn't make you an unique special snowflake grow up

What is cancerous in SnK?!
The characters are well written (most of them), the morals are interesting, the story was mostly planned since the first chapter and the twist are foreshadowed and well written.Also the story got a big inprouve after the timeskip and right now is the best ongoing shonen manga.

Your hateboner is literally pathetic, why you can't just accept that someone you used to call shit actually became good?

peak OP > SnK

It's literally a story about muh nazis and muh jews where Marleyans are obviously the bad guys since modern Eldians literally did nothing wrong and don't deserve their fate.
Kill yourself if you think this is deep.

>people used to insult this manga because it used to look like the usual "horror survival shonen"
> now people insult this manga because it became a " deep and political war story" like the author alwais planned it to be

You are just hypocrite.

>the story was mostly planned since the first chapter

Attached: 1441283182957.jpg (200x267, 9K)

Naruto is "about" those things too. What matters is execution. And SnK turned out to be another breeding propaganda piece by Shinzo Abe. Expect more platitudes about muh next generation as the story ends.

SnK is not well written. See Armin stating the obvious that Eren was co-erced by Yelena through the wine plot and how he's obviously not on Zeke's side. Not to mention nonsense of Ymir committing essentially committing suicide because it would be too early to reveal the outside world make it abundantly clear that Isayama sees this series as a milking cow. He is far too willing to suspend logic to create false tension and forced mystery.

The end was spelled when he admitted to changed the ending midway through to appeal to fans after the series exploded in popularity.

Attached: 1467201990583.png (199x276, 38K)

You are wrong, the marleyans are just normal people who live in their world, in the good and in the bad, while eldians are just people who want to survive , and even them are both good and bad.
Eren literally started an attack on liberio's ghetto, killing thousands of innocent people who had nothing to do with the war between paradis and marley.

Attached: 1561146670668.jpg (2133x1600, 990K)

>deep and political war story
There's nothing deep about it you mong, go read a book and stop being such a dumb nigger.
>people shouldn't be held accountable for the actions of their ancestors
BRO WTF THIS IS SO DEEP I'M LITERALLY SHAKING MIND BLOWN LMAO HUMANITY WAS A MISTAKE

You completely missed the point you dumb fuck.
No Eldian is bad when considering why they are treated like second class citizens, literally none of them are responsible for what their ancestors did. The Marleyans responsible for the treatment of Eldians in Marley are obviously bad guys, and the average Marleyan that knows how Eldians are treated but does nothing about it also shares some of the guilt.
This is how retarded SnK faggots are

-Naruto did one of the shittiest work the explore those themes, while SnK succeded in that.

-ymir death was because she wanted help BR since she felt guilty for what she did to them 5 years ago (and also due Marcel's memories influences). Porco did some similar to save reiner like the last chapter, so is also the nature of the jaw titan be a selfless person (just like the attacker alwais seek the fredom)

Your hate boner is literally pathetic, i have never seen people so closed mind like you. Enjoy your shitty series but stop saying SnK is trash while it objectly isn't.

stop comparing the greatest manga of all time, SnK, to kid shit like wan piss.

Attached: 1529220654797.jpg (720x720, 83K)

>get absolutely BTFO
>no arguments
STOP HATING MUH OBJECTIVELY GOOD ANIMU NOOOOO
What a fucking brainlet, lmao. SnK fags, everyone.

Attached: 1385810364669.jpg (413x395, 19K)

This, stop making fun of SnK! How will we get those goddamned otaku to breed if you keep doing that?

Attached: 1562708270955.jpg (429x509, 72K)

It's literally the most deepest and intellectually stimulating shonen and you can't prove me wrong.
Stop the hate and go away please.

So explein me YOUR argoument to say that SnK is shit!
Explein it way if you have an actual motivation to said it outside "POPULAR MEAN SHIT1111".

SnK is garbage as it's already explained in this thread and can't even come close to matching One Piece in themes or storytelling. All of your shitty series don't even add up to 5% of the geopolitics, history, connections, sociopolitical exploration and themes of One Piece.

>thelibraryofohara.com/the-one-piece-timeline/
>khooz.com/

Attached: 1534036002283.jpg (230x219, 18K)

>The characters are well written
0/10 bait, didn't even read the rest of your post.

Multiple people have told you over and over the writing flaws of SnK and you just dismiss them with "durr u dun like cuz it popular" and baselessly asserting that the series is good because it tries to address the same themes as Naruto. Honestly you fags are pathetic and it's telling that most of your fanbase are shipperfaggots.

Attached: 1444284169506.jpg (350x263, 17K)

even bnha is better than snk

Are you drunk? There is literally no consistency in OP, the mangaka is just milking that manga for like 20 years without a proper plannification.

Holy shit, I really hope you're just joking with this post.

Attached: reaction.gif (229x176, 987K)

Why are ESLs so attached to comicbook storytelling being deep and better than other comics? Is it because they can't read anything else?

Are kidding right?!
It was kinda good until ALLMIGHT retire, after that it went down to the 7 Quirk bs

Can you blame him? He has lost so much because of marleyans and their hate toward the Eldians. It is only justice to fight back. Using the wepons that they are using themselves against you. They could have used the Titans to instill fear in the Eldians.. but that wasnt enough. They wanted to exterminate them. Sending the Colosal Titan, The Armored titan, Female titan. You would probably do the same. Surounded on all sides by giant titans that eat you, just because...And an enemy on the other side of the sea that plots your destruction. In the safety of their homes. You would want to use whatever you have to destroy them... Because justice.

Pic related, than add zeke,erwin,Rod,Kenny,pixis,zackery and Jean.
They are all realistic and human characters, while the secoundary are still interesting and entertaining.

Attached: 1556942782735.jpg (966x575, 77K)

AOT is edgelord shit for chuunis

Attached: 1540397196140.png (1708x1272, 3.79M)

>SNK is my first manga/anime
Spotted

>antagonist is a watered down JRPG villain that wants to castrate his own race to end their suffering

Attached: 1542943481292.jpg (1069x2458, 1.09M)

SnK have literally nothing to do with Naruto outside the 9 titans/9 beasts (eccept that the 9 titans are well explored and balanced with their own weaknes and advantage, and not OP like the 9 beasts).
Stop comparing it with that shit, SnK did good with his own themes because the manga planned it (at least like the 80% of the story)

Madara?

Both series are examples of an author planning things out instead of just making shit up from chapter-to-chapter.

>Historia
Literally a baby-making factory. Plot device tier.
>Shitren
His "development" is off screen during a timeskip. That's peak hack writing.
>Reiner
Flashbacks, flashbacks, and more flashbacks. Split personality is treated as a gimmick. Naruto tier.

Not going to bother demantling the other garbage characters you unironically listed like fucking Jean and the bootleg JRPG villain.

Attached: I_smell_your_fear.jpg (600x525, 44K)

OP is a grand long adventure and SnK is short

no faggit you just have zero objections to them being good characters.

I don't blame eren, i just pointed the fact that both marleyans and eldians are not good and bad at all. The only evil one are the politician and militaries who , drunk of the potential of the titan powers (first the eldian rulers and later the marleyan superiors) and used it to obtain power over the world.

>Founding Titan/Ymir -> Kaguya
>9 Bijuus -> 9 Titans
>overcome cycle of hatred and tyranny (totally different than Nardo!)
>muh breeding propaganda "importance of the next generation"
>both MCs have their titan/bijuu thrust upon them by their fathers
>both end on a war arc

The only major difference is that SnK has a more gritty/realistic setting which fools teenagers into thinking it's more mature. If anything, Naruto did a better job elucidating the nature of cyclical conflict.

Attached: 1562513495513.png (455x729, 153K)

Ahahahhaha sorry fag but NO.
I have read a lot of them in my life,some bad (like TG) amd others good (assasination classroom, berserk, kimi no knife,JoJo,kenshin etc....)

>storytelling
The protagonists meet opponents a little bit stronger than them, but not enough so they can win and fight the next bad guy.
Kek is this even storytelling or a shitty video game plot? Please kys.

ITT: everyone laugh at SnKfags

Attached: 1556053626400.jpg (923x599, 513K)

EH is cute and canon btw

Based

Attached: 1556575313346.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

>Sabaody
>Impel Down
>Jaya
>Marineford
>Zou
>Whole Cake Island
>Reverie

Now shitpost more because your manga got BTFO, SnK babby.

Based

Attached: laughing-luffy.gif (320x232, 74K)

Historia: a normal girl who just want to live her life as she alwais wanted, but had to became queen for the sake of her country.
Eren: a boy who wanted to be free and avenge his mother only to find out how weak and miserable he alwais was, and after have find out the truth of his world he understood that he have no other way to save the people he love eccept became a monster.
Reiner: a boy who wanted to became an hero and be loved by his dad, but he ended up being a killer and shorten his life just because their world is cruel

This post has to be fake lmao, SnKfags have zero self-awareness

>eren self inserters

Attached: 1547474778667.png (968x522, 181K)

What debate? One piece is a poorly drawn, poorly written, overmilked cow shit that will never end

Let me ask you something
What big and rich jew did hitler persecute? I mean the ones of the big capital like the rothschild
Why were almost all the big companies owners that hitler had friendship with, and used for the reconstruction of germany plan, jews?
You are so fucking ignorant and yet you idolize a cryptojew and zionist

>The characters are well written (most of them)

Attached: gon_cringe_folder.png (763x1048, 525K)

*titanemo

Attached: 1535779366701.png (305x357, 139K)

One Piece is for little babies

Shingeki is for us middle ages people in their 90's

Attached: tumblr_op7bnf9hzi1un9mhno3_500.gif (500x231, 1.44M)

true, let virgins seethe

>SNK's world is literally just alternate historical earth
>another timeskip after the basement reveal for muh mystery with why Eren changed so much
Great worldbuilding

Attached: 1535306027157.jpg (1288x924, 347K)

Attached: 1542118040403.jpg (1824x1826, 684K)

>Copying land borders from a popular novel to further reinforce that muh marlehuan ebil nazi

Attached: GonIndifferent.jpg (500x281, 14K)

>shingeki no chuuni
>stimulating

Attached: 1558321703823.jpg (1068x1600, 719K)

dude I would also discriminate the fuck out of eldians knowing that if they drink or inhale titan jizz they become mindless monsters, and that if the 9 aren't kept at bay they could manifest in any random eldian baby giving them essentially a nuke from birth
marley did nothing wrong

>shounentards uniting against kino
lmao

Attached: 1552008283673.jpg (614x921, 343K)