Hate isekai with a passion

>hate isekai with a passion
>finally see an isekai concept that might actually make the genre worthwhile
>they fuck it up
Why did I think something good might have happened, why would anything good ever fucking happen, Miyazaki was right anime was a fucking mistake
Fuck Dachima Inaka
Fuck Pochi Iida
Fuck Yen Press
Fuck J.C.Staff
Fuck Fujimi Shobo
Fuck Kadokawa Shoten
Fuck Yoshiaki Iwasaki
Fuck Deko Akao
Fuck the worthless Otaku for eating this shit up
Fuck the western audience for not taking more of a stance against it
And most of all FUCK MADMAN for Simulcasting 4 FUCKING ISEKAI SHOWS this season instead of spending that money on something that might actually be worth fucking watching.

Attached: ezgif-2-8da33f66b624.png (495x700, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lzNWdG0C084
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's mad because MC doesn't want to fuck his mom
Holy shit incel. Have sex but not with your mom.

>my mummy comes along with me
holy shit user

Attached: 1557499512490.jpg (738x720, 265K)

and before you fuck them all go fuck yourself

That's not what I am mad about
I am mad about lmao she looks young and videogame bullshit
I didn't even watch the fucking show, I am mad enough from the animelab preview

Actually you know what, I am mad enough that I am going to watch the fucking episode just so I have more shit to complain about, I'm going to become fucking barneyfag

>I'm going to become fucking barneyfag
I'm pretty sure that would invalidate your opinion on anything for life.
Also why would you do that, fuck.

are you the anti-/mlp/ leaf?

shut the fuck up ma-kun you ungrateful fuck

I just don't think going full barneyfag would ever be a good idea. I don't actually know anything about MLP, just his shitposting since it spread all over the fucking place.

The image bug struck again. The pic should be this one

Attached: Youjo%20Senki%20-%2006%20-%20Large%2014[1].jpg (1280x720, 155K)

based user

The manga is solid, at least.

>Fuck Pochi Iida
The only worthwhile line of your terrible post.

Miyazaki was right.
Isekai is the shonen of LN and this latest wave of isekai anime came from that trash pile.

I was exaggerating, I'm just going to watch the first episode so my criticisms have more weight and accuracy

The autists that screech about isekai every single day have become infinitely more obnoxious than the autists that actually like isekai.

>le anniemay was le mistake xDD o_O
>X is the Y of Z
I hope you're just OP samefagging.

>The autists that screech about isekai every single day have become infinitely more obnoxious than the autists that actually like isekai.
Same thing happened with yuri. Naysayers inevitably become more obnoxious than the people they whine about, must be some kind of social phenomenon.

What's coming after isekai?

I haven't seen a single person complain about yuri unprovoked

reverse isekai

we already had RE:creators and it was mediocre

You might be blind, then.

so?

>I am mad about lmao she looks young
do you know that people would marry at 20-something back then, and not at 40? She looks like an healthy early 35 years old all hting considered.

>Fuck Iida Pochi
God, I wish

>Isekai shit eater
>Yurishitter
>Not obnoxious
They wouldn't be hated if they weren't.
Non-isekai threads have been spammed by faggots claiming it's native isekai. While Yurishitters keep posting that x show would be better without men.
Hang yourselves.

Nah, reverse isekai is actually good so it is never gonna be popular

Hell there is one airing right now and the ln was only popular because they rebooted it to replace one of the characters with a loli

youtu.be/lzNWdG0C084
says right here she is younger than she looks

Shit I mean looks younger than she is

"Native isekai" is pure unadulterated shitposting and "X show would be better without Y" has existed for fucking years, be it concerning yuri, loli, traps, or anything else. If you're getting baited by that kind of faggotry that's your own problem, but threads being derailed by explosive obnoxious naysaying is depressingly common now.
>You're an X, kill yourself
No, fuck off.

Isekai is shit. Give me normal fantasy.

Attached: i_dont_trust_this_smile.jpg (687x1000, 383K)

This is a big part of why I hate isekai, imagine how much better these shows could be if they took a similar concept but discarded the otaku pandering self insert shit

Cop Craft is a reverse isekai and is looking pretty good.

Looks maybe but they way she acts is obviously meant to evoke a person in their late teens/early 20s

>Could have had a golden age of authors exploring fantasy settings.
>Instead it's all isekai.
I wouldn't even mind, if it not for the fact that once the isekai fad is over, no company will be willing produce anything fantasy related for fear of being derivative or out of fashion.

are there lolis? is it good?

I just wish the anime was based on the original instead of the reboot
It's still seems promising though

Good. If it makes you unhappy I'm all for more of it.

One of the main characters looks like a flat chested 15 year old but It's not exactly clear yet how old she is and there are childish looking faeries

>childish looking faeries
I'm gonna binge the first episode rl quick

Alright I am doing so now
Why does she have to act like a teenager
Why make her the subject of fanservice shots
I just wanted a serious story about the effect on relationship between a man and his mother after getting transported to another world. instead its just standard isekai self insert fanservice filled wish fulfillment garbage but with a giddy milf tacked on

because otaku won't buy your shit, go shill your garbage idea at anime expo and see if the landwhales will eat it up

>Fuck the western audience for not taking more of a stance against it

how does it work?

I dunno but we should have been able to achieve something, maybe made it clear that we wanted regular fantasy anime

fantasy has always been derivative, its why fucking isekai became a thing in the first place

Since when have the opinions of gaijin ever mattered?

Yep just like I thought, rpg mechanics for no good fucking reason

When we bombed them

Also not related to my complaints about the show itself but why translate famicom as NES
Anybody watching this shit knows what a famicom is and if they don't they can look it up online

Attached: Tilarna12.jpg (4722x3546, 2.07M)

holy moly

I still say they should have dropped one of the nukes on mount fuji as a more permanent reminder.
A ruined mountain is a lot more striking than ruined cities cities nobody goes to

Attached: 1555448085285.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I hate myself for laughing at the blood dripping down shirarase's face

Well user what did you think

How long until this have sex, dilate, cope, incel cycle ends? Not that banter is bad, just that putting it as reply to everything everywhere for no reason is getting on my nerves.

Attached: 1240238428558.png (272x199, 43K)

Isekai Is fucking garbage mostly composed by narou otaku who can't fucking write. Just take the blackpill and give up on it. Check out other mediums, manga and eroge aren't infested by it yet.

They haven't the Mad Jack limit yet. That's for sure.

Have sex.

have kids, fag

Give it to me, then

With modern weapons - maybe.
The yield wasn't nearly enough. In fact I'm pretty sure that it can be achieved with a reasonably small amount of modern conventional explosives.

Not gay though.

Yeah but I really thought this might be different, I had otherwise given up on it

are you a girl?

Disappointment.

Yuri doesn't bother me, but ACK does.

Rejoice! ACK is dead.

Attached: 105290602860.jpg (992x600, 229K)

Don't lie.

Imagine being that much of a faggot

>Fuck Pochi Iida
No, fuck YOU buddy

Kill your self filthy try hard.

>>>>>>isekai

Attached: marche2.png (500x229, 115K)

Shame

Never, when i was a newfag the word was cuck.

Yean, never got the hate for isekaifags. At least they keep all their shit in one thread and don't claim what they like is high art like shounenfags do.

Shounen is not a genre
Isekai is

>when i was a newfag the word was cuck
Late 2016 was only 3 years ago. To think that anons that new even exist and to think they think they are no longer newfags.

She is actually a clever yandere, isn't she?
She clearly not above the manipulation and she doesn't show anything even close to hesitation or mercy when it comes to killing despite supposedly having next to no gaming background.
And judging by her remark about sticks, she lied about that too.

>doesn't show anything even close to hesitation or mercy when it comes to killing
Because she knows they are just programs

Yes, but it looks real. I expect the total lack of hesitation from a seasoned gamer.
Or a psychopath.

You don't stop being a newfag idiot.

I suppose so, although it kind of helps they were very monsterous

the mom is cute but the mc is so fucking unlikable I want to quit the episode every time he is on screen
dies he get better?

My favorite thing about isekai is that retards who hate them keep watching it because they somehow got convinced that it was going to be different due to a superficial gimmick

Sure is summer around here.

Good thing its not isekai then.

>OMG ISEKAI BAD RAWWRR XD
Kill yourselves.

>I didn't even watch the fucking show
>I am mad about things that are only in my stupid head

I miss battle harems

Go back

>I hate isekai!
>says man as he picks up isekai anime for the 20th time

>Tanyachan will never be my mother in isekai
Why die?

Attached: prepare your NUTS.jpg (1675x940, 65K)

A milf centered ecchi show?

>"I'll disown you!"
This niggah.

meh, call me when they only isekai the mom, not also her faggot fucking son of a bitch

Attached: isekai.png (595x514, 615K)

there's only one way to cure this mc's cuntyness

Attached: medicine.png (500x368, 150K)

>Isekai is the shonen
except there are people that actually says there's battle shounen that are good (dunno why but they do)

find me an isekai equivalent to HxH

you're right, brother and sister would be better