I finally finished reading the manga. I can't believe I technically didn't get spoiled despite having seen this image

I finally finished reading the manga. I can't believe I technically didn't get spoiled despite having seen this image.

This shit was posted all over Yea Forums when it happened, but I never really figured out which series it came from since I didn't bother checking the threads. I had a feeling Chelsea looked familiar, but I can't quite place it. So when this happened, I was doubly shocked.

Attached: image.jpg (1289x1943, 750K)

Don't worry.

Attached: 1.jpg (226x167, 13K)

LOLLIPOP, LOLLIPOP

Damn 5-Toubun really took a turn

Now if Slime also got a "severed head" scene, then the new Kodansha trio would be complete.

Source?=

I like this one.

Attached: 1562853464953.jpg (880x969, 523K)

Attached: yotsuba_hate.jpg (498x1012, 398K)

Esdeath's manga.

>Esdeath's manga.
Oooooooh, That one. Thanks. Heh. reminds me of De

Exact same thing happened to me.

Exact same thing happened to me.

Author couldn't do a sex manga so he just made trash where retards all die.

AgK! Thread?
In an AU in which the first child was conceived AFTER Tatsumi got turned into a dragon and the manga’s ending, Tatsumi and Mine never stop having kids or sex. The new size difference between their reproductive organs caused them to be so addicted to rough sex that Mine stayed pregnant for the rest of her. Mine stays flat chested despite pregnancy. Even when mine is already pregnant Tatsumi still had sex with her with his dragon cock throughout every pregnancy and he can and does knocking her up even more during pregnancy because his sperm also acts as a form of gonadotropin medication, and child birth was difficult or even impossible for mine because tatsumi almost never pulls out of her pussy even after cumming because, as a dragon, he has no refractory period and the orgasms just make them both more horny. Being pregnant with dragon children stopped Mine from ageing so she and Tatsumi can keep having sex forever. Mine is reluctant to have sex while pregnant but gets onto Tatsumi’s dragon dick anyways out of her addiction to it. Minimum about of babies that Mine will be pregnant at a time with were decuplets and her pregnant belly gets so large and heavy that she is unable to move from the bed they have sex on and she has no choice but to were clothing that shows her pregnant belly. Tatsumi fucks Mine so hard during pregnancy that his dick penetrates her womb/cervix completely and ends up hitting the very top of her womb. They have sex even when they do not want to because Tatsumi’s dragon urges forces him to rape Mine 24/7 and he can only pull out long enough to let Mine give birth to one of their babies before being overwhelmed by his urge to put his dick back into her pussy. Tatsumi and Mine were trap in a never end pregnancy sex hell born from their own love for each other. P.S. I self insert as dragon Tatsumi in this.

Eren is alive and I'll make sure to rub in your faces next month, I'll personally go to your threads just to ask why did you think he died

Let's see how he'll be asspulled out of this.

Attached: 1562851141537.jpg (1445x1300, 405K)

>angry snktard

Nah, I just hate you faggots since you disappear like the bitches you are when you turn out to be wrong

>that pic
YERRR OUT

Was this really fucking necessary? We already established that Wild Hunt are scum. But then have them rape and kill the Bols' wife and daughter? In front of his grave?

Talk about Akame ga OVERKILL.

Attached: image.jpg (1286x1346, 440K)

Who keeps decapitating our Anons?

user it wasn't in front, it was ON TOP which is extra edgy imo.

Same thing happened to me with pic related. It came out of nowhere and was pretty badly executed, i can see why Yea Forums would be mad about this. She won't be missed though.

Attached: 82457522.png (756x1100, 157K)