Okaa-san Online

I wonder what the stat yield of fresh from the teat mommy milk is.

Attached: 1562981200889.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ258383.html
imgur.com/gallery/xAx0O
imgur.com/a/mL9ax
pastebin.com/b21NXEZZ
vndb.org/c43471
vndb.org/c50024
vndb.org/c26208
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Increased mana recovery

Attached: Mamako storage.webm (1920x1080, 444K)

Cute mom

Attached: Mamako pout_Medium.webm (1280x720, 204K)

How old is this woman?

old enough

Early 40s, I believe

Ewww. Grandma is too old already.

What will happen when two mommies collide?

Please don't say that, user

Attached: Flustered mom.jpg (1280x720, 483K)

>stat yield of fresh from the teat mommy milk
Whats her stat again? High strength and constitution? Man, all day milking and shit still flowing.

Attached: Mamako stats.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>not Isekaasan
Pochi approved.

Attached: Pochi - Blessings.png (852x559, 47K)

Why can't all moms be this nice?

Attached: Lonely swords.jpg (1920x2160, 696K)

>INT 1

Attached: 3.jpg (647x481, 69K)

>her son is just as bad

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Okaa-san Online - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.48_[2019.07.13_04.36.06].jpg (1920x1080, 806K)

Can you imagine how scary she would be if the demon lord kidnapped both her son and husband? I bet with that rage she would just be a berserker.

My dick explodes

Attached: Bathing suit MILFs.jpg (1068x2000, 963K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Okaa-san Online - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.14_[2019.07.13_11.44.37].jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Attached: A count.webm (960x540, 1.17M)

Mom is pretty embarrassing.

What the shit. I can't believe they have to specify that.

Attached: 1563009789680.jpg (117x40, 3K)

Now i'm imagining how lonely Agni & Rudra must be in Dante's attic

We don’t deserve Pochi

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Attached: what you say.webm (640x362, 96K)

Can't read nip. What does this say?

>I bet with that rage she would just be a berserker.
This anime is basically Raikou's wet dream.

She's too good for us, but she stays anyway

Attached: Flowers.jpg (865x1200, 146K)

cannot produce

I thought a housewife would be a master of household accounting.

Ah, I want to go on an adventure with a financially sensible mom looking out for my interests.

>that wedding dress
oh sweet mama

Attached: bonerlord.gif (350x196, 887K)

>that outline of the rest of her body beneath her clothes
Partially see through clothes give me the biggest boner, and Pochi does it extremely well

>handholding

Attached: 1476482184489.jpg (1279x720, 110K)

Too bad that she's NBR and the MC is shipped with the tsundere girl by the author.

>NBR
When did this meme start?

Still sick?

The MC is shit and the rest of the girls besides Mamako are shit so no one cares

>tfw no personal finance anime with a cute older lady

Attached: hand holding censored.gif (478x360, 1.39M)

What if you watch this with your mom?

Attached: is she looking.gif (430x270, 160K)

Attached: A big heart.jpg (681x900, 134K)

>Mom walks in

I... I can explain!

Attached: 4256ef4c0ea417756756c3e8217abd0a1553355125_fwide.jpg (640x360, 64K)

Didn't he sold them already?

Also Nevan.

Chad Yuu-kun
>compelling backstory
>dealing with evil horrors THINGS for years
>nerves of steel horror movie survivors tier
>fuck Shub Niggurath on a daily basic
>love his family(blood-related or not)
>Insane high SAN stat, probably some Old Man Henderson badass in the future
>look good in female clothes
>created from Pochi's wet dream

Virgin Ma-kun
>literal virgin
>act like a sack of shit to his mom
>bland personality
>Low stat as hell
>LN's author self-insert

Attached: Z10.png (1427x2048, 1.61M)

mamako!

Attached: cutemom.webm (706x606, 612K)

Isn't that Maou Yuusha? I guess that's more economics than accounting I suppose.

Yuu looks pretty good in a uniform

Are you people having mommy issues or something?

Macroeconomics. I was thinking more how to manage your own funds, but with the help of a cake/MILF

It's because it was in English. Account, rather than kaikei.

Nonsense. I just really like motherly women

I suddenly want a cute anime girl to teach us how to do taxes in japan

Attached: 1186685157778.png (2104x1508, 527K)

She's pretty active on her youtube channel, so I imagine she's well to some extent.

She's still sickly, but she's not in any danger.
Anyone saw that brief breakdown she had about losing her job? What was that about? She was still producing illustrations at a stable rate, and she's had longer breaks before.

You wouldn't make your mother cry, would you?

Attached: Tears.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Anyone have the full image of this?

Attached: Looking up.jpg (365x500, 54K)

Attached: taxes loli.webm (1280x720, 150K)

This show ain't for me

>Yuu-kun's life is shit before he met Chiyo, but he isn't a whiny faggot about it
Honestly one of the best things about him

I don't get it. Is it because she counts all the ahs? Why four of them then.

Attached: 1473095531365791251.gif (640x360, 3.21M)

no one cares about you

Anything more than 4 Ahs and she might as well be in an AV/hentai.

Account
A count

No I just made my mom mad like when I bought a motorcycle, my dad thought that was hilarious.

dropped after ep1
looks like copy paste harem isekai with weak cringy twist

Is mommy issues a thing now?

>now

Attached: Effects of ss.jpg (425x274, 120K)

God, i hope that was the case.
But why four ahs?

cause its an ah count
it's a really dumb bad joke, they were just trying to bait the voice actress into sounding lewd without realizing it.

How silly

But user, Chiyo always fucks the shit out of him 24/7

And he deserves it for being such a good kid and otouto.

Attached: Yuu-kun is truly kind.jpg (870x1249, 290K)

>implying that's a good thing
He's gonna end up with a broken pelvis sooner or later, kid's going to be more attractive as he grows up

I thought that Masato couldn't be any worse in the LN, holy SHIT was I wrong.

This kid is just fucking annoying. Why would you make a series with a protagonist that your viewers just constantly want to beat to death? I feel bad for Mamako, imagine having a kid this ungrateful.

>Chiyo blesses him with an indestructible body for nonstop full force fucking

Because the point of this series is that viewers want to fuck the Mamako

Be honest if you're mom is like that on your teenage years. You'll probably won't even talk to her.

>faggot MC
>generic video game shit written by someone who knows fuck all about games, as usual
>tries to come off as tongue-in-cheek and self-aware, but falls flat on it's face
Is there a single "trapped in an MMO" series that actually puts a tiny bit of effort into it's setting or goes beyond the most shallow game concepts/cliches possible?

Attached: 201212260208180111.png (1098x830, 384K)

NTR is absolutely disgusting. However, what about MTR?

Attached: 1563015738226.jpg (6394x4088, 3.91M)

>MTR
>ママの強さがレア

Not everyone goes through an edgy retard phase, ESL-kun

What's Rea?

Why is the MC so annoying? Why Couldn't they give him a personality?

yes but they all go even further in the direction of terrible

Yeah I don't like the male character.

They should have made him younger so his bratiness wouldn't be so grating.

Being ashamed of his clingy mom is his personality. As do boys that age will definitely react given a mom like that

>Rea
rare (I just call this Kana-rape)

I don't think it's that bad so far. Imagine going somewhere to have fun, make friends, whatever but your mom is always with you. I don't think you'd enjoy that.

Who is Yuu-kun?

Attached: 107536_700b.jpg (550x400, 51K)

>brown person seriously can't imagine someone not being an ungrateful brat as a teenager
we get it already

Fucking this. Stop whining. It's a retarded kid because he's jut a plot device. MC is Mamako, don't ever forget that.

My argument is why do we need such a MC? Wouldn't this anime work with someone who actually loved his mom?

That's more of an american stereotype than a brown one. We people of colour are proud of our mom. You white people are the ones that constantly whine about them.

He does love his mom, but he's on the road of growing up. You can't grow or get friends when your mom's hanging off your neck all the time.

Americans in general have extremely shitty attitudes towards family. You're not supposed to love your siblings or parents much.

Pochi's husbando

Attached: Yuu-kun.jpg (1280x1834, 132K)

Unfortunately, this is indeed true

t. an American

So where is the lucky husband who plowed this?

Dead?

Attached: 1562985515654.png (1100x1465, 1.18M)

Who is pochi?

I'm sure if you were to point a gun towards his mom's head, he would gladly sacrifice himself to save his mom.

Is shows on their language. They lack familial terms.

Please tell me the mom and kid will find their own separate love interests
I actually want to pick this up because MILF but I am getting so tired of incest

The illustrator for the LN.

Doesn't mean it makes for a good anime.

isekai'd to the legendary mystical land of the "going overseas because of work"

So Chiyo is Pochi idealized?

>He does love his mom, but he's on the road of growing up
Not everybody is like that, retard. The problem here is Japan's obsession with stereotypes. Instead of making the MC someone you can admire or take inspiration from, they go for self-insert. "Oh hey that guy is just like me, let's watch this shit" is literally why anime is created, to pander to the lowest common denominator. In it's primal form anime is just Escapism. I'm tired of this shit.

see you next week then

Essentially

He's one of the poor bastards who fell for the "living alone for the sake of work" meme.

It's literally the life of a cuckold. The dude lives in a dogshit apartment, spends as little money as possible because his wife controls the bank account, and he gets to see "his" kids every few months if he's lucky.

It's absolutely insane. Any other country in the world, the wife just moves too. Japan? The wife stays, with the kids, because "muh schooling".

>not everyone
But some and I would say most are like that. They are embarrassed by their mom. I'm sure you want someone not like that but our MC is the basic everyman on how they react if their parents were to interact with their cool friends.
>Son is speaking to his cool hip friends
>Dad: Hello fellow kids. What is hip and hop my gentleman.

Was about to post her, based user

Ah yes I've heard tell of that place. No one ever comes back from it.

I'm still surprised anyone wtill marries on that hellhole. I know their population was on decline but not steep enough to reflect their shitty situation in my opinion.

>Crossover series where Yuu gets transported into the MMMMORPG with Chiyo and they suddenly meet with Masato and co.
>Cue Mamako doting on Yuu for being such a adorable and polite kid
>While meanwhile on the other side, Chiyo's charging apocalyptic energy levels of JELLY

Something tells me that Mamako and Chiyo will get along well. But the moment they talk about Maa-kun and Yuu-kun, Mamako will be the one to produce jelly.

Why is anime promoting this kind of behavior though? Assaulting your parents because they embarrassed you in front of your "cool" friends is fucking retarded.

It was the most realistic.

The assault thing is an overreaction, but the reaction itself is normal. Mama steals the spotlight for no reason (well, she's the MC so that's why, but still). It's the parents job to raise a child, not to indulge in their daily life.

Dead because of too much sex

>Agni and Rudra being picked up by Mamako and moved to tears due to her caring know kind hearted and warm personality while Dante is speechless

What is this anime about?

Attached: 1420824658879.png (963x720, 572K)

>Muh realism
This meme needs to fucking Stop. Give the MC a unique personality for once, something that inspires the viewer and makes him a better person.

What you wrote is half stating the obvious, half incomprehensible garbage, retard.

mommy

Realistic doesn't mean it's good.

incest fantasies

tfw Mamako is not your mom: the anime

Raikou writing a fanfiction about going on adventures with Kintoki.

God, I wish that was me

A goddess.

He looks like he is about doing his best Freddy Mercury impersonation

I started learning Japanese so I could watch without subtitles. But so far all I've learned is that all shonen characters have absolutely retarded names.

Being embarrassed of your parents is a shit reaction and should not be encouraged. Why are teens so obsessed with "cool" things anyways?

If she treats her son like she does just imagine what she wouldn't do for her husband, fucking lucky bastard.

Mamako is 100% blood related to MC, right?

Ah yes, because in a show about teleporting into a mmorpg with your mother because reasons, the whole thing would've been unbelievable without a faggot MC, as anime is truly the most realistic of mediums. I see now.

>tfw realize the son is just her emotional replacement for her husband

if she's not she could easily be in her late 20's

Yes, they especify that very clearly in the LN

Attached: meteru_no_kimochi_v03_ch28_p19a.jpg (973x767, 264K)

Does the stress of becoming a mom make your pupils turn white?

Attached: Misae-Nohara-Crayon-Shin-chan[1].jpg (640x480, 31K)

I gave up on reading this series halfway through the the LN because Masato was being bullied too much.
And I seriously hate the mom as well, clingy and obsessed freaks like her are disgusting.

You're making mommy sad

Post more

Not of your parents, of the situation they put you in (if they do). I'm not sure if we watch the same anime, but it's not encouraged but portrayed. It will not stay I think and the kid also instantly reconciled in that particular scene. But think of this: do your parents show when you're out with your friends (if there's any), go to the movies with your gf, etc? Being a supportive parent doesn't equal to a clingy parent.

Someone needs a hug.

>clingy and obsessed
So a mother?

Yeah, a bad one.

Log Horizon actually explores the concepts and crap, but it was much more interesting before they added aliens.

don't be mean to your mother ma-kun

Post milkers

Aren't real life mothers like: angry, cold, and they hit you with cables and the metal part of a vacuum handle for most of your childhood. Don't forget the punches to the head and stomach and generally everywhere.
Basically it is more realistic to have a mother genuinely hates you then loves you.

Hug your mom and report back to this thread with results.

I know you can do it, user.

Attached: 36df2ca64e674964c02d03de3859760e.jpg (1476x2048, 322K)

Sounds like you just had a bad mother

>implying this isn't just a result of easy divorce laws meaning like half of American households lack at least one parent.

Though honestly there is a significant disrespect for authority in general in the US that's written into our culture, and absolutely extends to our parents.

What the actual fuck? My mom isn't nearly as clingy as Mamako but I have a really good relationship overall with her.

Damn, user...

user, I'm sorry, but most mothers are loving.

Father's are generally a little more distant, but that's because their role as an authority figure includes being more distant so as to be more authoritative.

Was that next episode preview supposed to be a reference for people her age?

Attached: 8765423244.jpg (1138x1500, 255K)

user, I...

jesus the worst i ever got was the belt

I wish i would have known my mother more

I wonder if Papako is a literal chad or a typical betafag MC

No, not really. Most of the writers fail the first pit of the "Idea guy" role. The best stuff is always when the author realizes his/her ideas are not some ground breaking shit. Your high fantasy idea is nothing revolutionary get on with it and your work becomes 10 times more interesting. You can play around the generic overused ideas with a small twist, as long as you don't try to make it look like yours is the best and everyone else is just a minor work.
Second is where the MC is this ultra powerful untouchable being. This is where it becomes wish fulfilling fantasy and automatic trash with Gary Stues and Mary Sues. A character without flaws is a bad character, only praised by children and mentally unmatured adults who try to self insert. A character with flaws is an interesting one, even if hated.
Subaru, Naofumi and Kazuma are interesting characters, even if they are hated. You want to know what happens next, where shit like Re:monster's MC, Kirito, and the endless isekai MCs are garbage, because they are not in a world, but there is a world for them orbiting and spoonfeeding them. They are predictable, flawless and therefore boring.

>bickering about moms and isekai and then out of nowhere someone confesses about child abuse like nothing
Sasuga Yea Forums

Attached: Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.56_[2019.07.13_17.39.49].jpg (396x415, 34K)

I have a lot of mommy issues and this isn't helping.

Attached: 1460295094556.png (690x968, 317K)

Why can't my mom be hot and sexy like mamako bros...

>INT 1
Was Akko just got surpassed?

Attached: AF6B9039-1E32-4C03-820E-1FA171F81258.jpg (1311x2620, 552K)

Fuck gaijin, no wonder Japan is so xenophobic

>INT 1
Mamako, I....

Your dad wasn't Chad enough

I honestly think that 50% of parent abuse their children, why are you guys acting like it's super rare?

fuck, that looks nice

Attached: 1554224125958.png (303x312, 53K)

Because it is. I'm sorry you had to go through that user.

user, what you went through isn't normal...
If you're serious, I'm sorry you've actually found it normal, seek help, for real.

Still better than most AEWtists and E-Drones

So the joke of the show is going to be "mommy really strong and does all the work for her weak son"?

Nice mango, started out weird but mc manned up in the end.Who would've thought it was oku's.

Persona MC in the making

I'm a fucking chink (with the usual strict no fun allowed chink family shit) and I've never even been hit with a "cables and the metal part of a vacuum handle". No user, that shit is not normal.

>taxes loli.webm

That's not how it works.

Attached: 1509299747270 Imouto sae Ireba Ii - old hag.png (2560x1440, 2.05M)

My mom never abused me. She was just a drunken whore who ended up addicted to drugs and left us. She's got my number and she calls once in a while when she is super drunk and wants to feel like a mom.

>INT 1
>DEF 1
This is like she is asking to be tricked into a sex slave.

Based Ziodyne Jr

what was happening ?

>>DEF 1
To be fair she is wearing just a regular dress from the real world as her armor.

stop taking everything literally, sperg

Story ?

a zoomer kid and his boomer mom go on adventures.

she’ll probably try to hug me today like she does constantly, Its bit too late to start caring about me though so ill probably just walk away

Looks like an event to promote the anime.

What would happen if Pochi is the one who write Okaasan online instead

That, would be me

Attached: 1536501757865.jpg (4922x3508, 1.42M)

Mom died back in '85. ;_;

Attached: 1464390337747 My sadness very big.jpg (392x495, 120K)

wtf
How old are you? My mom wasn't even alive yet in 1985.

What the fuck. Are you 12?

Please tell me you're a Sammartino fan

She was born in 1987 and I was born in 2001.

>People born in 2001 can browse Yea Forums now

Delet

I'm gonna hug Pochi!

Nigger you OUGHT to fuck her. Your whole existence is basically her begging you to bang her like there's no tomorrow.

She's obviously a slut, but is she hot?

fuck i'm old

Attached: drink.gif (500x280, 449K)

Ah shit I've forgotten the context for this

i'm your mom's age
i could have had a kid that could browse Yea Forums by now

Attached: 1559574772037.png (648x536, 275K)

What the fuck, I was born in 1987 and I was still playing Pokemon in 2001.

>there are anons who have their kids shitposting RIGHT NOW

Attached: DESIRE.jpg (426x426, 54K)

Now you know what your classmates were doing while you were playing Pokemon

She's very hot. She gave birth to me when she was 13, and by that point she was already an experienced woman who'd had sex with dozens of men.

Your mom sounds like a slut

is she married? is she hot?

Mamako is perfect.

Attached: 1562961356754.webm (656x674, 363K)

Such a qt

Attached: 1563022090696.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

chad NEET japs vs virgin gaijins and their roasties

What if Mamako uses this sword instead ?

Attached: DA_AgniRudra.gif (600x600, 71K)

>32 year old mother and 18 year old son
You’re literally an incest porno

>agni and rudra NTR your okaasan self insert fantasy

how often does she bring guys home to fuck

OP and ED uploaded when?

Attached: Cute team.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

What's the deal with you samefag autismo?
Are you retarded enough to come here without even reading the LN and shitpost because the author won't make your virginal delusions come true?

What's worse is how the braindead fags here are taking the bait.

I won't argue with you there, and she herself would consider that a compliment.

She's married, and mostly faithful.

Maybe whenever I'm spending the night at a friend's house or something. I'm not really aware of her having ever brought guys over.

Would their previous owner flirt with Mamako ?

>no (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
what is happening man

>when your son kept to his work out routine and got all A's in school and helps you carry the groceries

Attached: Sparkle.jpg (549x836, 108K)

March 2001, user.

>Dante flirting with girls
he'd go wOOHOOO haha down n' out :^) like the mental boomer he is and fuck off somewhere

>mostly faithful
>mostly
lol that's not how it works. Either she's faithful or she isn't.

Based

Don't forget a can of Monster energy drink

In that case, yeah, she falls under the "isn't." Her childhood was rough, to say the absolute least, so she tries to find love in as many places as she can.

>justifying sluts

Are we already forgive Kayanon for voicing Mikono ?

>rationalizing your mother being a whore
Kill the motherfucker she married and consensually rape her, it's the only way to make her pure again.

Are there going to be several jokes about people not believing she's his mother because of how young she looks?

Imagine just sleeping next to her. How warm it must be to have her arms wrapped around you as she blissfully slumbers away, her chest rising and falling in time with her gentle breathing.

Attached: Sleep with me.png (908x1280, 1.01M)

Normalfags ruin everything

Attached: B0A7B771-80E5-4896-AF71-740FBC70FF75.jpg (406x428, 70K)

>STR: 401
What the ever loving FUCK
In a normal game those stats go up like 2 or 3 points every level. She's starting with strength that could easily be level 80 to 120. Top level endgame players could have lower STR than she does, and she's got two OP as fuck weapons right off the bat. You wanna know why the MC is being such a bitch about all this? Because his mom just ruined the fucking game. They could just go meet the end boss and shrek his ass from range with her weapons right now. No challenge, no grinding, no need to search for loot, nothing. All the fun of getting to the end is gone.

Attached: bro you crazy.jpg (200x197, 10K)

What's this?

Attached: Wide face.jpg (850x638, 600K)

I hope so. Thats getting into older women's pants 101 right there.

weirdo

What if there are physically immune mobs/bosses?

2019 is 18 years after 2001.
user is not underage.

Attached: shock f153955152.gif (420x420, 1010K)

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ258383.html
Basically a porn audio roleplay

That's super fucked up

THose exist?

that's the problem

here cuz your gif hurts my eyes

Attached: pout.webm (500x280, 33K)

>They could just go meet the end boss and shrek his ass from range with her weapons right now. No challenge, no grinding, no need to search for loot, nothing. All the fun of getting to the end is gone.
is this your first isekai

Thanks, user.

Attached: Stare.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

If I'm posting a link to one of those that include even a demo you can listen to before buying I'm pretty sure they exist.

>Work at a gas station
>Always make sure to ID the hotMILFs
>9/10 times they are always super flattered and I get to see older women blush on a daily basis
It may be a shit job but I'm doing good in the world when it comes to MILF sexual confidence.

Attached: 1390853843050.jpg (229x231, 25K)

>maniax
Now this is some good shit. I'm not into infantilization though

Based. Keep it up, user.

Good job, user

Attached: Thumbs up.jpg (768x1024, 195K)

What the MC doesn't get and what (You), user, clearly do not get, is that the purpose of the game is for the MC to procreate a lot with Mamako.

Attached: Black tights.jpg (1200x905, 87K)

Why is the male version of this is a lot less interesting and hot?
>try to buy booze
>woman cashier asks for ID
>its just awkward

Attached: SHOCKING.jpg (1871x976, 105K)

Back when I had just turned 18 I actually felt pretty sad when people asked for my ID, I felt as if they didn't see me as a man.

Because it shows that you look like a boy and not like a man? Why are you asking obvious retarded questions?

I'm 25 and people still ask me all the fucking time for my ID.

Attached: 1541084165723.png (105x97, 24K)

>18

You weren't a man.

I'm nearing 30 and still getting asked for ID thanks to Araki style asian genes

>tfw 18 and waiters in restaurants were giving me the alcohol menus

I had a pretty boy-ish look back then in my early 20's and got ID'd. Now I look like a prison convict and nobody ever asks me that.

>27 years old
>people still ask for my ID

Attached: 1357022431653.png (471x354, 196K)

Are you some kinda twink?

Maybe it's because I'm a skelly, hopefully that will change if I go to the gym and stop hating myself.

Attached: 1534778321776.jpg (3840x2160, 752K)

Grow a beard, worked for me.

The guys look like they want to join in.

>they hit you with cables
are you rogersimon10?

imgur.com/gallery/xAx0O

Attached: 4965-rip.jpg (1064x800, 166K)

Probably. I just look really old for my age. People mistake me for my sister's father a lot despite me being older than her by only 3.5 years.

>Yea Forumsnon
>growing a beard
Good one, I barely have a teenage pedo stache and some scruff on my chin. I "shave" it with scissors

you think that's bad?
>34
>a fucking beard
>get ID'd at the bottle-o everytiem

I'm a pale Mexican, dude we appreciate our family like you wouldn't believe, I picked up a job at 16 to help in my house and eventually help pay my college expenses.

I'm grateful I still got my mom.

superior mom and superior seiyuu reporting in

Attached: 1504651424090.jpg (1280x1431, 384K)

>ID'd at 34
lmao what the fuck

Attached: vtak.png (624x581, 68K)

Who's more aho?

>ywn shitpost late at night while your unsuspecting 18yo qt daughteru is in the next room shitposting as well

Attached: Even if you give up.jpg (872x630, 237K)

>I can fap without feeling embarassed

that's the power of Cake. It's great.

If you want to stretch things really badly, you could assume teen pregnancy and put her at 30yo, with the son being 15. Though the image they're pushing here should realistically put her at high 30s/low 40s.

Why would you need your ID to buy gas?

>Early 40s, I believe
Picked up

Attached: 1562945076680.jpg (587x740, 66K)

>25
>beard
>my brother is 8 years older than me, but people have mistaken us as twins and one woman even asked if I was the older brother because I have the better beard
>STILL always get asked for ID

>>generic video game shit written by someone who knows fuck all about games, as usual
Why does this even happen? You'd think the only people that want to write "trapped in an mmo" stories are people who spent years playing one.

I mean shit I played WoW for 7 years, but I'd rather write a high fantasy about my antics in WoW over writing an isekai about my antics.

simp

>he's not shitposting with family members
you are like a baby
watch this
Its the quite the opposite for me, Mamako is too cute to lewd

Attached: the layers of shitposting.jpg (1934x3061, 563K)

The .hack series? Pretty much the original isekai before that was even a term.

Nah, that's just Pochi's style. Otherwise I think other anime mom's would have had that as well.

Funbags of holding

>deleting your own threads

Fun fact: /vg/ disabled thread deletion because of a starcraft 2 shitposting meta called "Bonjwa Ackbar," where anons from /scv/ would create new threads for other generals. They would then wait for 300-500 posts, post pic-related and delete the thread.

Attached: 1330911156629.jpg (400x470, 49K)

What if Pochi had white pupils?

you seem kinda simple so I'll lay it out for you.
Most gas stations in the US have a store attached.
A store that sells booze and cigarettes. Most US states have a "look 30 or under, ID" policy. By asking an older woman to show here ID you're flat out saying she looks under 30.

i dont know where you live, but over here they're supposed to ID anyone who looks under 30
i'm over 30 and still get ID'd sometimes

That’s A big heart

Why does every MMO anime have to be a "trapped in an MMO" story? Why can't we have one that's a mix of high school drama BUT all the characters all play an MMO and it goes back and forward between their lives in the game and their lives in real life? You can have some interesting things where two characters hate each other irl but are best friends in game. The perfect class rep's decline into a literal loot whore when she finds out that slipping her gender can get her ahead in game.
First episode of .hack//Quantum was peak comfy.

Attached: Onyxia Raid Wipe the Animation.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

A mommy's heart is as big as the universe.

Is mom a virgin? This is important.

Attached: araburu non-virgin mom.jpg (1919x1079, 157K)

Because men don't idolize looking younger, if anything it's the opposite.

oh, I see. I'm not american, and here most gas stations only sell gas. I was wondering why someone old enough to drive would need to show his ID. Here too you (usually) have to show your ID to buy alcohol and cigs.

I didn't sign up for these feels bros

Attached: 1540627727446.png (1276x1079, 1.93M)

I'm just waiting for the doujins

Attached: bath scene.png (1716x966, 3.3M)

Remember to tell your mother that you appreciate her

My mom has trouble communicating her emotions but even then I know she loves me and cares for me because she provides for me. I feel bad for you user, that shit genuinely sucks.

So the whole "secret" is that this whole game was created for the sole purpose of bringing kids closer to their moms, and players are chosen based on how little affection they show towards their mother in the initial survey, right? In fact mom is probably secretly one of the devs or a PR manager or something

Attached: 1562305210073.jpg (2550x3509, 545K)

Attached: virgin2.jpg (817x1200, 224K)

I got TWO (2) questions:
>Is the mom ever hypnotized?
>We would get to see a a first plane shot of her armpit?

They are really missing out. Its pennies on the dollar when it comes to gas. The whole reason gas stations have a store attached is because you have to stop for fuel. So selling every legal vice under the sun is more profit then the gas you are actually selling. It's how you go from a few hundred dollars a day to a few thousand with a store attached in profit.

Attached: 1445150196312.png (700x669, 550K)

Help this anime makes me extremely uncomfortable because my mom is exactly like her personality wise

Attached: 1512329380825.gif (400x400, 557K)

But her stats clearly stipulate that while she can battle (戦闘可), she cannot reproduce (生産不可).

This probably confirms this

You don't need to reproduce to have sex.

Attached: 1535543158955.jpg (683x676, 129K)

I don't think that's what that means.

Have you fucked her?

Lucky

Ew

faggot

Attached: mamako desu.webm (584x584, 91K)

Would you a 56 year old shortsta...?
Of course you would

faggot

Looks like she's gulping my big load

Attached: 1560483134177.jpg (187x182, 28K)

How would Freud react if he was alive and saw this thread? I wonder if threads like these are a goldmine to psychologists

Attached: Sigmund_Freud3.jpg (660x793, 131K)

I wish she was my mom.

Attached: 1361788708722.png (180x180, 48K)

This entire show
imgur.com/a/mL9ax

Attached: unf.jpg (559x234, 22K)

She's hopeless.

Its not hard.
>have a mom who is either a whore, abusive, a drunkard, or a druggy, or some combination of all.
>then ask a man why he wants a replacement mommy.

Attached: 1373129708262.jpg (728x518, 208K)

Imagine pochi making doujins out of this

I want to impregnate all these fertile moms

Attached: 1562842634981.jpg (1066x1269, 162K)

I want to impregnate Mamako but only after marriage.

Attached: __oosuki_mamako_tsuujou_kougeki_ga_zentai_kougeki_de_ni_kai_kougeki_no_okaasan_wa_suki_desu_ka_drawn (1755x2000, 726K)

You twerps, the MC has to be a mummy-hating faggot in order for the show to be acceptable to normal society. We, the enlightened, all know that it's a mummy show because of the luscious and yielding Mamako. All we need is for her to be in the show. But to slip this show past the censors of normal society the creators have to pretend that it is not a mummy show at all, no sir, that this in fact is the furthest thing from a mummy show you could imagine, because, look, the MC himself can't stand his mother! It's the same with Ro-Kyu-Bu - everyone knew it was a loli show, but the creators had to make the MC a loli hating fag precisely to maintain the pretense that it wasn't a loli show at all. If the MC of either show displayed the slightest affection for the fetish object, the latent sexual energy inherent in the fetish would spill out and make the show simply cringeworthy and unwatchable. We, the enlightened, know to zone in only on the very meat of the show (and very fertile meat it is too). The MC is the necessary evil who makes permissible the existence of the great good, Mamako. He is insufferable, and a faggot, but he must be suffered.

>"My mom is a whore, but that's okay! She had a rough childhood!"
You're a beta faggot and I agree with the other anons. You should fuck her. It should not be that hard comsidering she's a cheating whore, her moral compass would totally allow you to fuck her if you just put in the effort.

Attached: 1562813181569.gif (500x374, 798K)

How old is your dad?

>INT 1
Oh fuck I knew this chick looked familiar.

Attached: Literal retard.jpg (639x598, 88K)

you're mom is a whore. Make her commit to your dick. Unless she's ugly and gross then let all her boyfriends have at it because they are scraping the bottom of the barrel which your mom is. If you're mom is hot, take it. If not let the broken men fake it.

>Kotono Mitsuishi
My dick knew before my brain did. Jesus how did it come to this?

Attached: excel rakusyo.gif (500x246, 843K)

Retard strength my dude. Look it up.

No, but vice versa.

That's hilarious.

I like how her name means 'Love Mama'

The show is full of puns

>tfw my 50 yo father had to show his ID
Both my parent look younger when you put them side by side with the whales you find on the street.

>be me
>27 years old, 6'5, full beard
>be me 10 years ago
>17 years old, 6'4, able to grow a full beard but not allowed due to school dress code
>tfw never have cute older lady cashier at the liquor store card me then fawn over how I'm younger than I look

Attached: 1556625281868.gif (340x254, 487K)

Amerimutts are real. Its the Mexican pencil mustache. Here I have to take full on clippers once a week to keep my beard in check.

Societal pressure is a factor. The community expects you to. If you don't marry, by certain age at that, you're basically a failure in the eyes of the community, and collectivist culture socializes you to consider the good and acceptance of the community first before personal matters.
It's why workplace matchmaking and arranged marriages are a thing. It's the expected norm to marry for whatever reason, to have a stable job, get a house, and raise a couple of kids.
Consequently a significant amount of Japanese marriages could be considered unhappy. Not abusive, just kind of registered cohabitation between people who don't really care about the other, just are kind of indifferent about them. I can't be arsed to look up the actual statistics, but it shows from e.g. public opinion of whether it's okay to have extramarital affairs. Nips cheat a lot.
Women stay at home and take care of the household as is traditional, while men grind away in the working life pushing ridiculous hours, because that's also expected of them because it's for the gain of the greater community, and not just individual's or his family's personal prosperity.

I'm actually Mexican so I get to see that disgusting stache every day at college. I don't understand how people don't shave that shit off.
I think we call it Cantinflas stache, because of the actor.

pastebin.com/b21NXEZZ

>you need to be sexually attracted to your mother to want to fuck milfs or enjoy some tabu shit
I can safely wager you're a retard spouting muh mom sex freud haha lmao :^)))) memes and I'm no psychologist.

two wasnt enough

Only two I know of
vndb.org/c43471
Because in the future world you have children by machine.
vndb.org/c50024
Because she's a goddess and he was created by divinity.

vndb.org/c26208
Sort of counts, she turns back into a virgin every time she has sex and the doctors don't know why so he gets to pop her cherry every time he fucks his mom but she's had 3 kids so she's not technically a virgin.

Attached: 32151.jpg (250x300, 19K)

>and I'm no psychologist
No, you're obviously not. Also you sound mad.

There’s childhood abuse and then there’s severe childhood abuse.

My country has a system where citizens past age 60 receive an ID card for the elderly that they can use to get discounts for various services, such as healthcare.
>both parents hit 60, receive card
>they are both healthy and active, look nowhere near their age
>join community dinner for elderly
>waiting for food to be served
>dad receives snide comments from some old fuck sitting next to him, implying he's some youngling trying to bum a free meal
>dad calmly pulls out his wallet and waves his oldfag card at the guy's face

Holy shit user, that’s just depressing.

Nice

This, the low INT can make some easy doujins

>oldfag card
do want

When do they fug?

We have the good genes, user. Reproduce immediately.

Seriously, At least take a wax strip to the upper lip and pretend to be clean shaven. I feel like it hhas to do with masculinity, which isn't a bad thing but if you can't grow a proper beard why even try? It's better to go clean shaven that break yourself image trying when you know you can't.

Attached: 1361976172590.jpg (400x336, 93K)

I'm legitimately confused why people think this is rare. My mom straight up punched me as a kid, threw me into the wall, spanked me, slapped me, threw shit at me.

It was just part of growing up.

She is his real mom right?
He came out of her hole right?

>401 STR
so she's like Washington from that song
She can literally kick people apart
SHE'LL KICK YOU APART

>better to go clean shaven that break yourself image trying
This. Scruffy attempt at a beard that doesn't grow properly looks incredibly dumb and untidy. You see that a lot these days because beards are currently fashionable.

yes and unless his dick goes back in the hole its a worthless tease.

since when married woman are called Cake ?
dumbass

I want pochi to be my onee San

>since when
lurk.jpg
moar.png

If you aren't just funposting on the topic seek some therapy or something before the psychological backlash actually hits you, or if not then at least don't reproduce.
Corporeal punishment is still widely normal around the world, but there's a difference between that and abusive violence targeted at the offspring.

Net-juu no Susume came out in 2017

idiot

>A character without flaws is a bad character
So that's why everyone loves Kaos.

Attached: ababababab.png (295x528, 260K)

No, it's just low testosterone/bad genes. I'm not american

I love Kaos because she's literally me

How embarrassing

Attached: 1563019323727 (1).jpg (1200x800, 248K)

It's not completely hopeless. I've seen a lot of guys who can't grow a full beard retreat to the the 70's cop mustache. But we are talking about men who know their limits and know know how to style right to avoid being a cabbage patch kid.

Impregnation Bonus

What am I looking at here

MOMMY!

Just no. As much as I''m all for it, their stats say otherwise. Unless they had a fantastic mutant baby we're talking INT 0, DEF 0. Imagine having a baby with 110% autism.

Attached: 1376973206637.png (365x330, 107K)

I feel you bro, being beaten until you were sore and bruised was quite an experience I'll tell you that.

This got funnier the more it went on, how have I not been privy to this before now?

Attached: Best Crossover.jpg (640x360, 59K)

I hope I'm not like my father. His kill count is way higher than mine.

Attached: 1362814118827.png (763x992, 518K)

She is actually a yandere, isn't she?
She clearly manipulative and she doesn't show anything even close to hesitation or mercy when it comes to killing despite supposedly having next to no gaming background. Remember that in-universe these monsters look real.
And judging by her remark about sticks, she lied about that too.
So she is most likely a seasoned gamer(and a liar) or a psychopath.

Read the thread, buddy.

Or, she could be both
Fuck I hope she's both

Attached: e52e3c98b4fed101de7d65001cf6f4d97e50c5a1.jpg (2201x2500, 1.27M)

>this thread

Attached: so-what-does-your-theory-have-to-offer-freud-via-12290098.png (500x566, 136K)

Rather be the one making her a momma
Fuck you, Freud

Would you let your mom fight the spookiest skeletons?

Attached: 1492017960747.gif (400x225, 1.89M)

To give context. Nicaragua, Desert Storm, Bosnia, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraqi freedom, Afghanistan 3 times over. My pops sat me down and said he knows every base commander from east to west coast and that of we joined up he'd make our lives a living hell. Easy enough to say that me and my bothers never signed up.

When I was your age people still constantly mistook me for a girl, user. It can be worse.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Based dad.

That doesn't phase me at all. my mom is a drug addled skeleton. Imagine seeing your mom and every time it was a spooky,scary,skeleton who tried to pretend they were your mom when there was enough booze to soak into the bones.

Attached: 1438066362904.png (1000x1144, 213K)

Wanted to like it, but isekai is a shit genre.

So your father against you joining? Or was that just a challenge?

It's not ACTUAL isekai though

full time fighter, no crafting allowed
suck it Maa-kun, mommy's doing the carry here

How is that related? They are currently playing a game.

>the power of 1 int

All isekai have game mechanics.

she prefers to hug me
i kiss her on the forehead instead as my trademark display of affection

>a 110% autist in an mmo
he would be broken from conception

>Communal headphones
Seems unsanitary.

No. And this point is has nothing to do with the matter at hand.
By this logic HxH is an isekai.

Attached: 1561248050366.jpg (341x500, 58K)

>user is still underage
ftfy

too bad she cant carry babies

Against. It was the life he chose but not the one he wanted for his children. he fought so we wouldn't have to but the joke is on all of us in the fact nothing really changes.Honestly he's just a bitter old man who doesn't want his kids running down the hall with a knife reliving flash backs. His PTSD was pretty bad. He was stronger than most my family in that he learned to deal. He's better off than my cousin whe's gone through 3 different wives, twice as many therapist and still isn't quite right. Which is surprising because his pops, My uncle Craig was forced to retire while still doing patrols at the age of 50.

Attached: 1369700447065.jpg (715x495, 113K)

>superior
>birthed the AHO
>trying to unload the AHO on a guy that never wanted her in the first place

If you retards behave and stop getting baited by secondary ESL spergs I'm gonna dump all the illustrations from all volumes next thread.

Attached: 1551581331508.jpg (4922x3508, 2.14M)

Pochi seems to be having fun drawing Mamako

she already did, and he's an ugrateful asshole
inb4 Papako turns out to be the isekai'd Maou and steals Mamako for some quality BABYMAKING time, only for Maakun to finally realize what a great mom he always had

I will be a good boy

>By this logic HxH is an isekai.
Only one arc.

Ok, then every anime ever which features someone traveling abroad is an isekai too.
The only difference between the plane and Nen was speed.

Post the second set. Otherwise you're holding a lady hostage and a bigger villain, and a better one than the whole series could produce.

Divorced

>from shitty imoutos to cute moms
Yea Forums is evolving

Really though? I feel like the whole reason they are able to get away with divorce or the over seas plot is because its so rare that the average reader can't identify and makes it a non-issue. If it were really that way why would anybody read/watch it only to be reminded of their own problems? That seems anti-escapism and more western media devolved in realism.

Ignore the faggots and cunts. There's nothing wrong with being in an open marriage.

Attached: 1562604778738.jpg (511x511, 49K)

this isn't even tangentially related to the topic of the thread

my mom hugs me sometimes but she reacted strangely when I asked for it once

>asking for a hug

What do you mean? I've never initiated it since I was a kid so it would be startling if I just did it without asking

after a "decade" of not asking for attention, mom's think you're up to something if you are "begging" for affection, it's like a reverse Pavlov situation

Attached: 1555014476002.jpg (860x860, 83K)

I guess I just find it weird since I hug my family members all the time, but if your case is different I can see it.

Sounds like you're a normalfag.

>She gave birth to me when she was 13, and by that point she was already an experienced woman who'd had sex with dozens of men

Attached: 1458108877698.jpg (625x626, 109K)

do you think 13 year olds never give birth
most girls start having sex around that age
the youngest mother recorded was like 5 years old

>tfw too normalfag for Yea Forums but not normalfag enough for real life

I'm 25 and I've never had a gf. I was abused by a babysitter (and not in a good or sexual way) and was afraid of girls for a while. My normalfaggotry has vastly increased since I started college though and having a fujoshi roommate helped a lot.

Ok, where do you live? Are every women at your hometown like that? I'm gonna move there.

I think you're mother is just a whore, user.

>生産不可

What did they mean by this?

havesex.jif

Attached: 1507828170796.jpg (747x853, 376K)

i'm not that guy, i'm just telling you it happens

>Experience: 0
>Moms: 0
How many okaasans is he gonna collect?

Attached: b5d.png (601x353, 366K)

No, you're a dumbass.

Look at Jojo and Lisa Lisa.

Look at Midoriya and his round mom.

Look at Witchblade.

Hell, look at the new God of War. It's possible to have a Parent/Child relationship that has two not-terrible characters and isn't based around incest.

Instead of making the MC's only trait that he's an ungrateful faggot who can't stand his mom, there were tons of other options.

Make him a reclusive NEET with no social skills, with the game designed to bring him out of his shell alongside the only person he's been able to open up to, his mom.

Make him a pro gamer who is neglecting school and friends to play games, only to find out in the gameworld that he needs to know how to build relationships and deal with things as an adult, lessons he learns from his mom.

There are a million different things you could do with the setup of mother/son isekai. The problem is that the author's fetish is "getting flustered while being mommied" and he wrote his fap fantasy out, then enough mommyfags fapped to it that Pochi started illustrating it.

if you want to have sex with kids, i'm not going to stop you
just dont drag me into it

Sooooooo hotttttttttt
And CUTEEEEEEEEEE

producing (crafting) not allowed

>マム
It's probably a currency or something

>her son is worse
sure her dump stats are also INT and DEF, but she's full on Dual Wield All Target Crits, her carry game is more than on point with that 401 STR and 50 LUK

any character have pochi's voice?

who the fuck is the target audience for this???

Not brainlets like you of course.

Me

Fuck this show.

Isekai needs to die already, it is the laziest, most derivitive plot contrivance that cashgrabbing “authors” use, with no need to explain its world or its characters, other than “ooh it’s magic!”. All you need is to have one little gimmick like “mY mOm Is WiTh Me” or “I aM a FoRtY yEaR oLd ViRgIn ThAt gOt TuRnEd InTo A sLiMe, NoW i’M OP cUz I’m A wIzArd, gEt It CuZ i’M Old?!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOL” and you can basically write the same tired story the last person did.

Every season is so saturated with this garbage that it makes magic highschools look tame by comparison. NEETs flock to this type of show because it’s self-insert one-note mcs make it easy to digest, and it reminds them of the shitty MMORPG they’ve wasted their lives on. I can’t wait until this trend finally fucking dies so we can just move on to the next lazy decade-long trend.

Not even trying anymore.

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Your mother.

fuck your reddit opinion and your reddit writing style

my mom doesn't watch anime

Nigger, what? Subaru is a blatant lolicon less than halfway through the first season of Ro-Kyu-Bu.

Attached: [Doremi].Ro-Kyu-Bu!.SS.01.[C1B5CE5D].mkv_snapshot_11.28_[2013.07.06_20.46.13].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I want mommy to manhandle me.

l-lewd, maybe he isn't a total faggot after all.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Okaa-san Online - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.09_[2019.07.13_16.39.10].png (1280x720, 1.23M)

>It's possible to have a Parent/Child relationship that has two not-terrible characters
Dude like 75% of the gaming community hate Atreus.

So she's literally a stronger and dumber Akko.

Nothing but respect for my troops

Attached: 1552857382774.jpg (402x445, 119K)

>people born two years after me have kids old enough to post here

Attached: 4444797-businessman-holding-gun-to-head.jpg (1300x866, 114K)

>all these bitch boys who grew up with a tender loving mother

My mom would beat the shit out of me when I did something bad.

D-do you want a hug?

Did you fight back?
What would you have done if she fought back?

Hell no you fucking homo. Thanks to my rough childhood, I grew up to be a chad.

God damn this is cute

>she does this naked next episode

it will be glorious.

Also, dat thong.

And you come here?

I need a hug, but no one offers me any.

Its a jrpg they can't be that creative

No, that just warrants more beating. Besides my mom do it to punish me when I do stupid shit.

Chads like me watch anime too.

Wait that second one came out wrong I meant the other way around.

Attached: 1562865725419.png (238x278, 92K)

Used goods

No shit

If this does well, will pic related get animated too?

>in b4 shitty ending

Attached: 2ed180943a247375974031a5ebf18f93IMG_661.jpg (1114x1600, 431K)

Is just just Kaede once she finally sheds her cake-status?

Attached: 23b1d04d113880236c3e4bd585051c02.jpg (800x915, 426K)

Attached: 1555014588240.png (850x850, 612K)

No she'll die alone

>NBR
No she isn't.

>Argument with mother escalates and tried to slap me
>Catch her at the wrist before she can hit me and squish it hard
>"user YOU'RE HURTING ME!"
>"What did you think you were about to do to me then?"
>Silence for a moment, then she just walks away

Just talking to her was usually futile and winning an argument for the first time felt good.

C-Cute.

>So where is the lucky husband who plowed this?
Got mind broken into an ahegao mess

The kid will

>Hurting your mother
Scum.

Will more MILFs show up?

Yes

If you teach your kid to assert yourself through violence it will come back to you eventually.

You guys don't get it. The rule is that if you look anything like in your thirties or younger you must ask for ID. It's the law and if you get caught not doing it, you could get into legal trouble along with the company and get your ass fired.

Only if you want your kid to end up in prison.

>Used goods
So is your mom.

So is your mom.

>you'll never have a cute virgin mom to cuddle and go on adventures with
what's even the point

Attached: ded.webm (1436x1080, 964K)

When I was 25, door-to-door salesfolk and the like kept asking if my parents were home.

Attached: 1550726426257.jpg (800x680, 100K)

There's a literal raid full of milfs

Wise's mum is a demon queen that's too busy fucking younger guys to care about her daughter

not punny enough
more like a more needy Miyu or KWSM

Attached: cake love letter.jpg (1921x1027, 311K)

Protag is gonna fuck his moms, right?

Like, that's what we're all here for I assume, yes?

I haven't read much of the LN so I don't know if it goes anywhere past ecchi stuff.

So at the pace this is going... 3 episodes per volume of the LN?

i dunno, starting with 30 LCK doesnt look that bad... right?

>16
>people say I look like I'm 11
>26
>people say I look like I'm 36
time is cruel.

Attached: 1279904654677.jpg (275x297, 10K)

I'm 34 and I passed for 21/22 at work for a long time, to the point where I tricked the person who hired me

You know the rules, bud!

Mommy!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Okaa-san Online - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.22_[2019.07.12_15.22.15].jpg (1280x720, 148K)

That is honestly kinda cute. Too bad you're guys.

Once I achieved wizardy my depression and such did a number on me anyway so there are no longer doubts over my true age

I don't really give a shit precisely because I'm a guy, it only took me by surprise once when a cashier asked for my ID when I was buying a Berserk manga, it was fucking surreal.

Also, since I forgot
>buy hard fucking booze like vodka, whisky, rum, two bottles of wine, bottles of cider (not really hard booze if cider but you get it)
>cashier doesn't give a fuck
>buy two bottles of a shitty non-alcoholic beer
>instantly asks for ID
I wish I got it.

>asked for my ID when I was buying a Berserk manga
Did you burst out laughing hysterically?

Unlike you I don't hold it against anyone.

No, but I was like "what, fucking seriously?".

I want to marry Mamako and treat her well!

She's already married and has a son as a backup, go away.

Negros and spics are overly attached to their moms

I usually just lightly punch her (like playfully, not flooring her), and maybe give her a gentle nudge. She knows I'm terrible with full body contact and have never actually given a hug to anyone except maybe her and my sister (not even sure about my sister either). So that's basically the equivalent of "showing affection" as a hug for me.
She usually tells me I hit her too hard, so one time I stopped for a couple of months so she got sad I didn't do it any more. So I guess my mom likes being "hugged" by me. I think parents in general want to feel loved by their children.