Oh, niggers, fuck. I sure hope this is not the end. How could they not get together?

Oh, niggers, fuck. I sure hope this is not the end. How could they not get together?

Attached: FA_MTG_08_43.png (976x1400, 414K)

wtf

Is not the end. It seems it's a time-skip.

Yeah, seems like it might be doing something similar to High Score Girl.

There are anime and mangas that end with a post-timeskip scene where a grown-up character remembers his/her childhood.

inb4 she is already married.

or he is, other girl is cute, too.

I just wanted fun times playing Magic the Gathering.

based concept copycats.

Attached: 22.png (1214x1800, 783K)

>How could they not get together?
Maybe they are just going the realistic route. Gotta catch up, not too into the whole magic cards hook though.

Can someone please finish his dangerous gakuen manga? We're only missing two volumes. Cant believe the author of masturbation master basically turned mm into a battle shonen and it will most definitely never get localized

>similar to High Score Girl.
Wait, what did I miss?
Masturbation master was written by Ise Katsura, Dangerous Gakuen was written by Kagami Kyousuke. You're thinking of the Artist Yoko since he worked on both.

And yeah, we had consistent monthly scans for a while and then it just dried up. Doesn't help that the sequel/prequel has 3 volumes out and it's equally as insane.

Attached: 1525138255603.jpg (1672x1200, 1.03M)

>Wait, what did I miss?
It's only up to chapter 8, just read it.

>just read it.
I'd forgotten they jump a bit at chapter 8. I was caught up on the series so I thought I'd missed an update since chapter 56.

That time skip really does worry me.

how old were they when the story started? they were 3rd years right so 17? so a 10 year time skip so the girl is OL now?

Middle schoolers.

wait what? really? holy hell this is a big time skip then

Girl got a strange taste tho. Does that mean Hajime's gonna go bald when he grows old?

Attached: fetish.png (976x1400, 250K)

she's probably not playing anymore because current mtg standard is pretty shit now

last good standard was first Innistrad-RTR
fight me

I mean, I get Bruce, but Jean Reno? The fuck?

Every time they make references about TEH 90's animu OP/ED songs, I uncontrollably squee.

>we want the Hi Score Girl audience

Attached: hi.png (976x1400, 300K)

I think thats pretty standard though

>in the end, we still don't know if Yakumo is a boy(female)

Attached: king(female).png (892x1280, 403K)

>she's probably not playing anymore

It looks like a 5 year time skip(?), so Mirrordin could be standard ... So it seems realistic that she isn't playing anymore.

>on that day
I always hoped she fell way earlier in love with him ... like he was the reason she started playing Magic to begin with.

Age of TCG is over. It is the age of mobage now.
They would probably be comparing about their FGO and GBF rolls right now

>20 years from now they're going to write a manga about all that shit