Serials experiment lain or ghost in the shell stand alone complex

ok Yea Forums

this up coming week I have the house to myself

two huge anime Ive never seen are serials experiment lain ghost in the shell stand alone complex. which one is better ?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190713-021207_Firefox Focus.jpg (1049x497, 302K)

Lain by a large margin.

GitS SAC is very formulatic and shallow.

Fuck off.

I’d recommend you cut the bullshit and watch Madoka.

Left
>actual good show that doesn't try suck itself off and poele who watch it aren't trying to watch it for Yea Forums cred

Right
>snoozefest tryhard shit that only neckbeards pretend to enjoy and claim its the peak of anime when they won't be able to tell you what they understood from the show

GITS

Got the house to myself too for 3 days and just finished serial lain. It was ok. Pretty goddam confusing and needed to watch YouTube vids to get the whole picture

I legitimately enjoy both thoroughly, but I think GITS is more entry-tier.

Ghost in the Shell if you want to be entertained. Lain if you want to go on Yea Forums later to jack off how cultured you are.

Damn, that's really sad. I finished Serial Experiments Lain last week and I wanted to watch GitS SAC next (I have seen the '95 movie only).

Should I watch Texhnolyze instead?

They aren't really similar.

Don't fall for the bait, it's great.

Lain isn't deep either, the entire show is basically just a challenge to the viewer to piece the plot together with the little information he is given. Beyond that, the characters aren't complex nor does it actually explore ideas (at best, it merely presents some interesting concepts).

GITS actually does those things, even if the plot is basically just para-military slice of life.

>Lain isn't deep either
True, but a lot of retards who watch it and pretend that they understand it think that Lain is a "computer program" or "software". I dare say that only 5% of the audience actually got most of what the show was trying to say.

>Should I watch Texhnolyze instead?
Holy fuck, like GITS isn't all that good but Txlz is a stinking pile of dogshit in comparison to GITS.

I understood it easily because I played Alpha Centauri.

Absolute pleb

Anyone know the song that plays at (~16:00?) in episode 6 of SEL after the KIDS flashback?

If you skip the Stand Alone episodes you will have the time to watch both. Win-win.

Lain of course.
Like Deus Ex it's more grounded in reality and makes the cyberpunk stuff more believable.

What, that Lain came into being on the wired as a myth given intent (much like the little green alien in the sweater as hinted at in ep-6's roswell incident shpeel) who was gathered by Eiri and the knights and imported into an artificially grown body?
Or is there something deeper beyond the surface understanding? Whether the show actually had some insight on nature of the collective unconscious was something that missed me.

watch both nigger

Deus Ex? What anime is that?

Dumb Jew detected

Don't listen to that retard, SAC is fantastic.

>week I have the house to myself
you can get both done in one sitting you weak faggot

Attached: 1562427279904.jpg (1023x1287, 153K)

>48 episodes of Stand Alone Complex
>1 sitting

not hard, but not easy.

COMRADE DYATLOV
COMRADE DYATLOV

Watch both. Also this

>Should I watch Texhnolyze instead?
No. It's hot trash.

Can confirm. I tried watching it the other day and I whipped out my dick after the doctor showed her tits. BUT when I tried to find hentai or djs of her, I found nothing. Blueballed.

BASED

I know this is bait, but Texhnolyze really is a lot worse than SLE & SAC.

SLE >> SAC > others >> Texhno

If you're marathoning, watch Lain. GITS isn't much harder to follow when you can only watch an episode every so often.

Agree with these guys, too. Madoka was a fun marathon. True men never skip the ED even when marathoning.

There really is none? Weird.

Ghost in the Shell is overrated trash.

Rekt & based dubs

Lain is something everyone should watch.

Attached: Lain battlestation.jpg (1335x1021, 91K)

>this up coming week I have the house to myself
How is this relevant?

Texhnolyze would be godlike if we had more nudes of the Doc and of course also uncensored nudes of Ran.

Who's Ran?

the sexy mature seer girl

op here came back after sleeping

mire people are saying Lain and they are also pretty passionate about it so Ill watch that

thx

ps, ive already seen Madoka (I liked the series but not the subsuquent movies)