I JUST WANT TO SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN WHY IS THAT BAD?

I JUST WANT TO SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN WHY IS THAT BAD?

Attached: 20190712_012735.png (958x1078, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSdAbgt1OTY
vocaroo.com/i/s1gve8B5B2w8
youtu.be/K32YrPRQH2g
youtu.be/2MtOpB5LlUA?t=225
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DOUBLE NIGGER

Attached: nigaawhat.png (591x893, 1020K)

Being Homo

quick bukake give me the arrow. i know you dont like that twink gio . your the main character. dont let him steal your place in history. you need to defeat the real last boss. me in my final form. if you let him have the arrow then nobody will remember your name like that friend of yours i skewered ... with my benis. yea that faggot bled out. fite me bukake dont let the twink steal your glory

BRUUUUUUUUUNOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1562029189897.jpg (576x576, 77K)

>44

Attached: 15550867812.jpg (658x560, 181K)

MISTA YOU CAN VOUCH FOR ME RIGHT? TELL BRUNO IM THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES THE ARROW.

Attached: 6E471C28D6B746A7B75B8A121B81BC92.jpg (751x784, 322K)

SERIOUSLY BRUNO ITS BEEN 1 FUCKING WEEK. WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE HERE. THINK OF ALL THE COKE YOU CAN DO WHILE YOU FUCK MY DAUGHTER SENSELESS. JUST GIVE ME THE ARROW

Attached: 1562799103676.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

C'MON BRUNO, NARANCIA WAS THROWING TOO MUCH DEATH FLAGS WHAT COULD I DO?

Attached: GDF.png (1215x864, 802K)

Attached: B4F41CDA-CB86-4750-B4AB-93F256D67243.jpg (316x310, 56K)

based
i don't go an Yea Forums much, do most people (rightfully) agree that buccellatti is a way better protag than giorno? buccellatti has the best fights too

give me ONE good reason why I should give you the arrow.

Attached: 1562773284265.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>do most people (rightfully) agree that buccellatti is a way better protag than giorno?
Yes they do.

Attached: 15555188300.jpg (1355x907, 429K)

>ONE good reason
I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK!

Attached: 15623623374.jpg (456x529, 53K)

JESUS CHRIST, BRUNO.
JUST GIMME THE FRIGGIN ARROW

Attached: JUST GIMME THE FRIGGIN ARROW.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

ITT we write a letter to Bruno, I’ll start

DEAR BUCCIARRATI

I don't get this meme, wasn't here when the anime aired.

People usually like the sidekick/Speedwagon character more than the main JoJo, except for maybe in Part 2.

PICTURE THIS

ME , YOU, ON A 5 STAR HOTEL ROOM, WITH GOLD PLATED CAVIAR AND CHAMPAGNE, SNORTING COKE OUT OF TRISH'S ASS

PICTURE THAT , EVERY DAY, WE CAN CONVINCE THE REST OF YOUR TWINK FRIENDS TO JOIN IN. WE CAN GET DOPPIO TO DO CUTE SHIT TOO.

FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST THINK ABOUT IT, ITS BEAUTIFUL, HEDONISM 24/7

Attached: 1562461527798.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Meant to say Zeppeli, not Speedwagon

and part 6. Weather and Anasui were the only good side kick

Just imagine Trish fucking Doppio

PLEASE

>Trish fucking Doppio

Attached: 15627425358.png (768x1024, 878K)

i liked weather and emporio actually. usually the kid characters annoy me but i really liked him by the end
the second half of part 6 is my favorite area in the series

Is that even really true of Part 3 or Part 4? You'd be hard pressed to find a more popular Jojo character than Jotaro, unless you're counting Old Man Joseph. Similarly, I'd be surprised at Josuke's cast being more well liked than him unless you're counting Jotaro.

GIVE

Diavolo, King Crimson, or Epitaph?

They've effortless dominated the top 20

kakyoin is pretty popular. i didn't like josuke much though, i liked koichi and the dumb guy more

AHHHHH NOO BRUNO PLEASE HELP ME GIVE ME THE ARROW

.....YES!

Attached: 15627284337.jpg (570x621, 63K)

やっつけ

Attached: 1562516546613.jpg (1280x720, 581K)

ME

Some people like Polnareff and Rohan better than Jotaro and Josuke.

Just hear me out! Imagine all that pink

This meme is not funny. Stop forcing it.

THE FUCKING ARROW RIGHT FUCKING NOW. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BRUNO, PLEASE YOU HAVE TO DO IT I'M BEGGING YOU. REMEMBER ALL THOSE GOOD TIMES WE HAD TOGETHER WHERE I LET YOU USE MY CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION AS YOUR PERSONAL REHABILITATION CENTER FOR DISENFRANCHISED YOUTHS? MISTA WOULD STILL BE IN JAIL WITHOUT ME, BRUNO. NARANCIA WOULD'VE GONE BLIND AND DIED IN AN ALLEYWAY. FUGO IS HONESTLY DOING FINE. FUGO WOULD GIVE ME THE FUCKING ARROW BECAUSE HE HAS AN IQ OF 152. BE LIKE FUGO, BUCCERATI AND STOP FUCKING BETRAYING ME.

I'm glad Lala was able to make it to number 2. She deserves it.

He makes a good point.

Implying Giorno wouldn't sell drugs to kids too now that bruno is gone. He was never against it in the first place

uh oh, someone's cranky

HEY YOU FUCK FACE
YOU FORGOT ABBACCHIO
NO ARROW FOR YOU PRICK NOT AFTER YOU HIT EM WITH A DONUT

Jaded as fuck.

FIND ME A QT ITALIAN GF DIAVOLO, AND I WILL JOIN YOU. OR EVEN BETTER, GIVE ME YOUR DAUGHTER'S HAND. FUCK THIS GAYBOY BUCCIARATI TEAM ANYWAY

Attached: sg75tngscdw11.jpg (700x367, 75K)

BRUNO LISTEN. AT LEAST GIVE THE ARROW TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW WELL, THAT FUCKER GIORNO GIOVANNA ISN'T AN ITALIAN, SHIT EVEN GIORNO ISN'T HIS REAL NAME. YOU KNOW ME I'M YOUR BOSSU, REMEMBER?
YOU LIKE PASTA RIGHT? I CAN FILL YOUR GRAVE WITH A TON OF IT. I EVEN CAN CHANGE YOUR NAME TO PIZZA PASTA IF YOU WANT BUT PLEASE I NEED THAT DRUG MONEY. I STILL PAYING FOR POLPO FEED BRUNO!

Are we gonna ignore that arrow in Polpo’s cell?

HE WAS A COP, BRUNO. HE LOVES DONUTS.

Ay Diavolo? C'mere, I've got something to tell you.
Fuck you.

Attached: 1562533440085.jpg (1906x1072, 310K)

I mean even Araki agrees with this (rightfull) statement

Attached: 25495.jpg (500x366, 139K)

dad, bruno called. He says he wont give you the arrow.

Attached: se.png (500x565, 374K)

>Shigechi ranked above DIO

Attached: 19244938222.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

harvest could beat the world

Same deal as GYRO>JOHNNY
although i like johnny more, he doesn't go through as much hardship and doesn't grow as much as gyro
Giorno is also like that, he is fully formed already by the time the story starts.
JOJO's in general are pretty much "perfect" characters by design.

oyo strong

Attached: 1562692896993.png (2041x1626, 507K)

>Karamatsu at 15
How?

i think that's also why i like jolyne, she starts her story as a fuckup so it's cooler to see her progress and fight someone as strong as pucci
still has her mary sue moments though

Which jojo isn't a fucking mary sue

Not bad.

Attached: Kars.gif (435x250, 1.85M)

jotaro in part six when he fucks up and dies

joseph's dad died like a bitch to a vampire retard

that's also why part 6 is maybe my favorite part though. the invincible joestar selflessness gets used against him

the panel where he notices all the knives around jolyne actually hurts

HOW DID DIAVOLO KILL NARANCIA?
HOW DID HE PLACE HIS BODY BETWEEN THE STEEL BARS, KING CRIMSON DOESN'T WORK THAT FUCKING WAY

mary sue is a stupid thing generally, but Araki purposefully made all the jojos very forceful and strong of will. This makes them a bit silly in a way, but generally he will add a diverse cast of characters to balance a Jojo's Power and strength.
A jojo will almost never have character faults like being too perverted or a glutton, or an alcoholic, it's just not in their nature.

nah jotaro was just a dumbass and chose his daughter of the world

Attached: 2349183.png (501x282, 268K)

Joseph > Kars
DIO > Joseph
Jotaro > DIO
Sheer Heart Attack > Jotaro
Koichi > Sheer Heart Attack

Koichi > All

Attached: 16537684999.jpg (710x810, 113K)

Remember Bruno, when I saved that girl who was about to get raped? I had to avoid all that bullets, fought outnumbered and you know what? That whore didn't even give me a pity blowjob, can't you believe Bruno, I was risking my life in there, but it made me realize the true evil nature of the female race. That's why I joined Passione, there are no women here.

Act 3 could easily defeat DIO and Kars though, DIO can't do shit in stopped time because of the weight and Kars would just get assblasted by any stand

I ERASED THE PROCESS AND I SKIPPED TO THE END RESULTS! THAT'S HOW HE DIED!

Attached: 15628243476.jpg (674x586, 95K)

johnny, old man jotaro, josefumi

DIO has legitimate vampiric super strength. Three Freeze might work against regular stand users, but it's possible DIO might be able to power through it.

dio should be practically as strong as his stand aside from freezing time. remember when he literally froze a guy in half a second? and not just any guy, a guy who had found the perfect balance between offense and defense with his thunder cross split attack?
if dio could beat that he should've destroyed jotaro easily

If everyone is a Sue, then no one is.

how come jojos are so muscular even though they dont exercise

Genetics

My arrows are too strong for you

Attached: 8213581D-8229-4758-BA17-F98E648A7D69.jpg (575x405, 187K)

Joshu

Hey Bucciarati, thanks for choosing me and giving me that arrow, it's really helping me live a quiet life
I'll send you some hand sculptures in the mail

Attached: bites the dust.png (577x471, 542K)

Explain why KQ BTD isn't a Requiem stand

Attached: BITES THE DUST.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

It is a requiem stand, Araki just hadn't named it yet

>Update
because araki

It wasn't made by THAT arrow

Kira has better taste in names than Giorno

Technically it was Polnareff who coined the term Requiem.

Attached: 15564088698.jpg (613x508, 68K)

It is by everything but name

BtD is simply a new additional ability related to explosion like other Kira's abilities.
GER is just a temporary evolved Stand that possess an entirely new power unrelated to GE.

*entirely a new power

wow Diavolo's high

>number 9
what the fuck

Kira got stabbed not his stand. Killer queen looks the same. Only 1 new ability. It wasn't the requiem arrow.

Anyone that isnt Joshu

Reading Part 3 I genuinely liked Polnareff more than Jotaro mostly because he got all the best character development. It takes the timeskip to make Jotaro more interesting than "cool guy who punches things".

Based

It was the bars that Mista shot when he tested out his stand after the soul swap, so they were already broken, King Crimson just threw Narancia on top of them

considering soundman, Koichi stand as a lot of potential. but thankfully he's too much of a good guy to use it in a very destructive manner

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (750x392, 40K)

Zipper Man. I am truly worthy and i want your strongest arrows.
My arrow is too strong for you, Bossu.
Zipper Man. I tell you, the weak aren't worthy, and i want only your strongest arrows.

sounds like someone didn't get the arrow

>your the main character. dont let him steal your place in history. you need to defeat the real last boss. me in my final form
Diavolo finally found a good argument

More than that, why kill Narancia, who was far away and not even in KC's range, and not Giorno, who was more dangerous and also just right there?

Kars could just drop the body parts that Koichi made heavy. In fact, between his super regeneration and ability to attack from a distance and spam creatures, he can deal with lots of stands.

You know what, Bruno? I've given it some thought, and maybe I really was in the wrong. I mean, I have killed a lot of people, including your friends, that French guy, and even technically you I guess--By the way, what's up with that? Like I literally put a hole in your spine, I have no idea how you got back up after that--I've sold drugs to countless children, I even tried to murder my only daughter in cold blood. Hell, I employed that piece of shit Cioccolata. Like seriously, what the fuck was I thinking? Eugh, even thinking about that creep gives me the willies. Thank your, uh, your blond kid for taking him out for me. ANYWAY I realize I'm rambling a bit, so how about we compromise? I get the arrows on Mondays through Wednesdays, you get it Thursdays through Saturadays. We'll alternate Sundays. I'll even let you take the first one. What do you say? Oh, and would you look at that, today's a Tues-

NO GODDAMMIT BUCCIARATI I'M TRYING TO BE REASONABLE STOP IT YOU FUCKING FUCK

Attached: download.jpg (637x358, 36K)

>FUGO IS HONESTLY DOING FINE. FUGO WOULD GIVE ME THE FUCKING ARROW BECAUSE HE HAS AN IQ OF 152.
I can't believe how you keep coming up with new material

Giorno wasn't more dangerous, Narancia was, because he can track anyone nearby making it easier to figure out where Diavolo is hiding and can fight over long distances

>Araki loves Diavolo/Doppio as much as I do
fuck yeah. Wish he loved Joseph a little more though, who cares about Giorno?
Also I can't believe that fat fuck is there but not Koichi

Attached: i got nothing.png (460x342, 158K)

Diavolo didn't have a breath that he could detect anymore, he was inside Trish. Giorno, on the other hand, could detect souls (though the boss didn't have any way to know that Giorno would pull that out of his ass)

I want to smell and lick Jolyne's armpits so badly

Attached: JolyneProfile.png (503x920, 686K)

Honestly why couldn't Araki let both Diavolo and Giorno get a Requiem? They didn't even had to have a final fight, just that samurai/cowboy exchange of hits that they originally had would be enough, but this was Bruno basically playing kingmaker, and Giorno getting an absolutely unbeatable power up without seeming very deserving of it. If Diavolo also had a Requiem at least he could have proved himself.

>Diavolo didn't have a breath that he could detect anymore, he was inside Trish.
Yes, and the gang would see that the boss was nowhere around them which would be really suspicious, especially since he would just have killed Giorno.

Attached: F.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

>mista is his 4th favorite part 5 character
Magical

What could have resulted in narancia fusing with those pipes.

hmmm that makes sense

But he got the lucky 7 if you count everybody

There was a movie recently maybe that's why.

Yeah and he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for Giorno and his meddling asspulls

Araki hadn't thought about it back then, as simple as that.

>Reigen but no Mob

>Gold Experience P Control

What if he drags the body in but erased how he got in so the end result is the body goes into the bars?

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS AN ARROW!

Attached: 1561747236277.jpg (960x540, 40K)

I mean your birthday is kinda broad.
Care to share your birth records so we can confirm.

Why, sure! Here it is officer, now may I have the arrow?

Attached: birth_certificate.jpg (585x435, 68K)

Attached: 1543680773946.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

YOUR A DAMNED MADMAN! GIORNO HAS THE ARROW NOW! THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO!

Attached: 1553755910232.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

Best thread on Yea Forums right now

Attached: lemonade.jpg (750x681, 94K)

Attached: 1561929524156.jpg (500x340, 311K)

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT BRUNO, HE NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR YOU

Attached: 1560723897510.png (849x471, 860K)

We're missing some massive backstory with Diavolo. How does he go from "rural boy who tries his hardest to not be seen by anyone and escapes aftet burning down his town" to running a criminal empire on the most packed cities of Italy? At what fucking point was Diavolo hiding and thought
>Hmmm. Drugs. It'd be nice to make some money selling drugs, maybe I even have some fun fighting with rival gangs
? It makes no sense that the guy wanting to stay hidden did that. Though there's that flashback of him all badass in a suit. Maybe he wasn't as autistic before and at first actually engaged in business like a normal mafia boss. I mean people had to see him when he was recruiting his first members starting the whole thing.

>A jojo will almost never have character faults like being too perverted or a glutton, or an alcoholic, it's just not in their nature.
Johnny is a paraplegic because he was a spoiled little shit that pissed off the wrong guy while trying to show off like an asshole. Dude had an arc.

Attached: best jojo.jpg (236x236, 15K)

He didn't want to be a beta anymore.

It's just making fun of King Crimson suddenly going for pleading and trying to appeal to "reason" which comes off as incredibly autistic and retarded, because he's the only one who'd be convinced by his reasoning because he's fucking insane. King Crimson being super expressive and goofy in general is just icing on the cake.

Idk ask bruno.

You probably joke but you're right. Coincidentally it was about that time he banged some chick and Trish was born.
Meaning that Diavolo was going through a phase when he decided to become a mafia boss and have sex, it probably lasted for a few months and then he went into hiding thinking "what the fuck did I just do" regretting everything

KCposting was the best thing to happen in jojo threads.

None of them is a sue if we go by the actual definition of the word you fucking idiot.

I'm sure he used Doppio to recruit his first members and then killed them when the organization started to grow decently.

He also suddenly wanted to be a sailor after meeting Trish's mom, before her he was a NEET bitch who talked to frogs

>t. Diavolo

>Diavolo was inside Trish.
Oh, i see.

Attached: 927896007291.png (1400x1400, 721K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, GOD GAVE ME THIS GIFT, THIS IS WHAT I MUST DO STOP IT!

Attached: Pucci btfo.jpg (1560x1200, 930K)

JUST LET ME FUCKING WIN BUCCIARRATI

Attached: 1547592481336.png (1334x750, 2.1M)

Bruno is just such an amazing character
>10/10 design
>perfectly written
>easy to love and impossible to hate

daga
kotowaru

ALRIGHT, BRUNO, YOU WANNA KNOW? FINE! I ADMIT IT! I DONT KNOW HOW THE ARROW WORKS! IT GIVES YOU AN ABILITY TO SURPASS KING CRIMSON BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Attached: 1562527759996.png (292x326, 213K)

I can give you the arrow, as long as you let me show your autism that I've recorded the entire world
youtube.com/watch?v=WSdAbgt1OTY

Narancia saved Diavolo from Nero and failed to track Diavolo before Abacchio died. He is useless.

Sounds like Mary Sue

>Bruno actually agrees with the deal
>But Diavolo skipped so much time that instead of being Tuesday like he thought, its Thursday
Better ending than the original

It skipped 11 seconds

I fucking love JoJo fanbase. I wish every other anime, manga and videogame could be as based as fun as you.

Diavolo dancing for Giorno.

Attached: 1562376891861.webm (1920x1080, 2.09M)

>fun
when every thread devolves into partshitting and gayposting?

>SNORTING COKE OUT OF TRISH'S ASS

YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKER YOU GOT ME THERE

Attached: 2e7de181a595f2a3a0656bba1e7e118975a92288r1-350-322v2_uhq.jpg (350x322, 22K)

COME ON GIORNO GIVE ME THE ARROW
I'LL LET YOU FUCK MY DAUGHTER

Attached: qrinson.jpg (208x242, 10K)

MISTA! SHOOT THE ARROW MY WAY! I CAN GET YOU SO MUCH HEROIN YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT
JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING ARROW

Attached: 1562941646812.jpg (1700x955, 137K)

never read part 6, whats the reason he gets btfo here?

Look at every other popular franchise on this website and tell me that isn't better than most of them

He stole someone's Little Mermaid DVD, and got a powerboost to kill the final boss

>asking Mista to shoot you
He would end up shooting himself

>Implying that Trish didn't already call him bossu daddy even before Diavolo died

I'm honestly surprised at the amount of effort you're putting into this meme

god I wish I could swap bodies with Trish

Attached: 39291733.jpg (250x250, 6K)

And never give it back?

yes

If Diavolo had gotten the arrow, what do you think his Requiem would've been? I think a fitting ability would be retroactively erasing events from his past. The existence of Trish is posing a problem for him? Now she was never born. Bucciarati meeting Giorno caused a formerly loyal subordinate to turn traitor? Bruno is no longer the one who was sent to investigate Leaky-Eye Luca's death, instead now it was one of the assassination team.

>We're missing some massive backstory with Diavolo.
King Crimson erased that time, so we just skipped to him being a crime boss

>ywn rub your clit while in Trish's body

Attached: 08.png (292x415, 30K)

IF THE ARROW DECIDES WHO IT PIERCES, THEN SHOULDN'T IT HAVE A BRAIN OR CONSCIOUSNESS OR SOMETHING? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, WHAT DOES HE MEAN RIGHTEOUS ACTIONS BORN OF TRUTH SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED?

>like being too perverted
Joseph? Unless you meant "generic anime pervert" by that

The question is why didn't Buccarati fatally wound himself before destroying Silver Chariot Requiem? Like tell Mista to fire at you, destroy the soul sun at the same time, and then both you and the Boss die, simple as that.

He's not a better main character, HE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER. Unlike all other Jojo parts the Jojo is usually never the most popular but he's always the main character/most important one.

In Part 5 is all about Bruno, the Jobro in this case is actually Mista. Seriously now that we can all agree that part 5 is the epitome of Jojo and battle shounen we must say Bucciarati is the best character Araki ever wrote.

And the best main character ever, above Gutts.

I love how Diavolo couldn't help but shit talk, what a chad

Most of them, including Jolyne.

Apparently in the anime expo (where we got hinst for part 6), there was a video of Araki explaining how Mista was actually his favorite character and how he loved to draw prosciutto/pesci duo.

This thread made me laugh, thanks.
still not giving you the arrow though

calm down giorno

Quality post.

>Trish will never sit on your face
brehs

Attached: 1562347920143.jpg (800x700, 42K)

you need jesus

Attached: 0f223e4afd4b6c6d28463c5620387c8a.jpg (286x324, 28K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1gve8B5B2w8

Attached: 1562825135791.png (618x2048, 1.77M)

Seems to me more like he doesn't even know that shit is going on. Autist just sits in corners of hotel rooms with his laptop the entire time, that's all he does. Christ VA is extra retarded even for JoJo standards.

the crew is too busy passing around Trish bossu!

Attached: 1536604326203.png (286x444, 236K)

Based

>You will never sit on Trish's face with her own body while she's stuck in yours

Attached: file.png (320x180, 152K)

Attached: 1539685452984.png (152x254, 40K)

Imagine how Mista felt in that moment, getting overwhelmed by a much stronger male while in a females body, haha..

It just keeps getting better

Attached: 1557673447624.png (236x237, 112K)

Giorno set that all up so that Mista would get used to his new role as the gang’s cumdump.

TRISH
I KNOW I ABANDONED YOU AND I KNOW THAT IVE TRIED TO KILL YOU A BUNCH, BUT WE CAN MAKE IT ALL UP, RIGHT?
JUST GIVE ME THE ARROW TRISH, AND THEN WE CAN BE A LOVING FAMILY AGAIN, AND DO ALL SORTS OF FAMILY STUFF, HELL I'LL EVEN TAKE YOU TO DISNEYWORLD, JUST GIVE ME THE ARROW!

Attached: 1562520330067.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Part 8

And then polnareff also gets more interesting

Attached: 1560694391634.png (750x404, 397K)

What happens if you pierce yourself a second time and your stand with the arrow?

Jolyne?
Huge pervert

youtu.be/K32YrPRQH2g

Well, both requiem stands we've seen had the arrow locked away by the stand, so you wouldn't be able to pierce a requiem stand with the requiem arrow

Giorno could get up to some real weird shit with Gold Experience if he really wanted to. He can replace entire body parts at will, and who says the replacement has to be the same as what you originally had?

If Koichi was so great he would have solved part 6
Instead of fucking his wife at home

where did Pol find the Requiem arrow

Attached: 2768B141-2280-486F-8235-D8417017C293.png (1250x1000, 967K)

Consider this Bruno, if I obtain the arrow then I will awaken King Crimson Requiem and have the most powerful stand on the planet. At that point no one will be able to threaten me, even if they knew my identity. Hand me the arrow and I will allow all of you to leave, none of you will be able to threaten me anymore, I will let Trish go Bruno. Think about it logically.

Attached: 1561871800820.jpg (750x742, 43K)

Giorno genderbending the gang into his own personal harem when?

Just imagine joining the gang only for Giorno to use your body as a plaything.

10/10

haha.. who would do that...

Oh shit, I'm sorry

>Giorno turns Mista into a futa
>Mista gets himself pregnant because every time he comes he somehow manages to shoot it onto himself

i had a giggle

Attached: 1522455266644.jpg (501x501, 39K)

i don't know how to make tears

Attached: Those sweet Crimson Tears.png (750x404, 344K)

LIKE CHRISTMAS BUCCIARATI

>Giorno slowly converting you into an overweight, immobile, sluglike baby factory.

epic

Attached: KINGU.jpg (456x529, 76K)

Even Kira can move if he tries hard enough from three freeze. It wouldn't do much more than annoy Dio.

hot lips

imagine if they kissed haha

your mom

That's pretty fucking naisu

BRUNO, WE WUZ MAFIA N SHIT

Duwang

I want to snort coke off her ass.

Attached: 1562865561900.png (323x323, 262K)

Sayonara KC

Attached: 1551659453810.jpg (400x227, 13K)

Attached: 1562149405767.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

How would a KC vs D4C fight work?

It just would

I love you, Yea Forums

Could Koichi make act 2 write “sun” and press it to debilitate Dio?

>he's too much of a good guy
what are you talking about, i heard he really steals and has no dignity

Why can't Giorno create human life?

Doppio too

It even has the theme.

Attached: sweating bale.gif (245x206, 909K)

>you have 24 years before jojolion reaches its conclusion

Attached: 1491059799638.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

What if... you put the...
arrow...
next to me...
Haha just
kidding... unless..?

Attached: you can't prove he's not an enderman.png (1123x829, 1.24M)

>Shigechi creates a wall of Harvest as a defense and fight-opener
>Dio simply stops time and walks past
>Shigechi gets kakyoin'd

Was that a condition? I can't remember. He probably can but chooses not to since he might think it's fucked. He can straight up make organs though

>two times 6
>two times 15

Is this again some autistic nip shit where some numbers mean some scary shit so they skipped it?

>giorno can create human life
>turns a bodypillow into his waifu

Attached: 1536339676426.png (1014x1024, 632K)

did we get an episode yesterday?
can't find it anywhere

>fujoshit

Attached: 1475435304327.jpg (500x500, 86K)

same but for hermes and FF as well

Attached: 1543111460664.jpg (480x600, 208K)

No.

I'm pretty sure they tied

Giorno is the only one that comes to my mind. He suffered the least injuries out of the team and gets an op Stand even in its base form.
He is written kinda well though.

As for others:
>Johnathan is overly kind and trusting. He even dies in a shitty way in the same season to a fucking head going pew-pew
>Joseph never showed as much physical strength as other Jojos. Hes a witty childish prankster with a perverted side. Also he lost a hand
>Jotaro is an edgy teen who calls his innocent mother a bitch. Kind of an asshole but he cares a lot about friends and justice. Shown to die in Part 6 (Not that it matters anyway). I guess Star Platinum having a short timestop is kind of an asspull but still acceptable
>Josuke is just a likeable guy but no mary sue
>I dont know what to say about Jolyne, but she definitely isnt a mary sue, because she has genuiene flaws
>Johnny is in a wheelchair and has kind of a weak stand throughout most of the Part
>Didnt read Jojolion

If I find Jesus will I then fuck a hot gay vampire?

>The user was stabbed, not the stand
>It was a weaker golden arrow, not the full golden arrow with the beetle
>It's a new ability, not a transformation

Then why isn't the next number 7 and 16?

I'm sure the guy importing the drugs doesn't know what's going on, you're totally not the retarded one here.

Part 6 is actual dog shit and I'm going to tell you why.

The art is garbage. Female anatomy is all over the place. Jolyne's hips and limbs are constantly the worst thing I've seen with my two eyes.
Jolyne is a terrible Jojo. Her entire character is based on daddy issues. And that's it. First it was I hate my father and then drastically into I have to do this for my father despite my feeligns 10 minutes ago.
Her supporting cast is not good. Not one of them. The only decent character is Weather Report and he's a memoryless sister banging faggot.

My biggest problem with six is that it's gross. And not body horror gross it's because they made everything unnecessarily sexual because Jolyne is a girl. The first chapter is Jolyne masturbating. And the next couple is her rolling around naked. None of the boys have ever been written like that. None of the boys talk about masturbating. None of the boys are ever really seen outside their uniforms. Just Jolyne. Just the girls are like this and it's disgusting and gross. And it's only done because most of the cast is female. Jolyne in crisis talking about how she's jealous about how snails can fuck anything. Hermes actually saying "dries up like a maxi pad," are you fucking kidding me?

I'm glad you all love part six because the tits make your dick hard but to defend this shit is ridiculous. It's the weakest most poorly written part by far and reading it was agony.

The only thing that saved this part, if you could call it saved, is Pucci. Pucci is good and I'm glad he reset the universe so none of this god awful part ever technically happened.

>Joseph flirts with cute ladies given the opportunity
>Joseph spied on Lisa Lisa taking a bath
>Cheats on his wife by fucking a school girl when he himself was an old guy

basted

>These tears...

>ARE THE TEARS OF AN ARROWLESS FAGGOT

There's no difference, they never refer to the beetle arrow as the requiem arrow. The only actual difference is the appearance

Attached: 1560472234560.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

He does all the time, as bits and pieces.

kek

Attached: 1562385645472.gif (700x404, 154K)

IT'S OVER, GIORNO GIOVANNA! AT LAST BUCCELLATI WILL GIVE ME THE ARROW! I, DIAVOLO, AM THE EMPEROR!

Attached: jojomeme.png (968x732, 64K)

He'd have to write the sound effect for the sun, *shine* maybe.

>temporary

SOMEBODY STOP HIMMM

Attached: 1542411642924.png (600x600, 259K)

is she naked?

and belly

I am dead.

If they put two people in 6th and put another person in 7th, then there would be 21 people in the top 20, which wouldn't make sense. Same thing if you put a number 16 along with 2 number 15s.

jolyne fucking pee in zero gravity

i think jolyne is araki's fetish

It could be DBZ threads.
Remember no matter how bad these threads may seem, they're not DBZ threads.

Attached: 15539929333.jpg (2560x1440, 803K)

>not losing your shit the stupidity of the hispanic fanbase
You have no soul.

IT'S OVER FOR YOU, GIORNO GIOVANNA! YOU HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY THE ARROW!

Attached: 1562701435176.png (1555x1080, 2.19M)

hot
based

Yeah that bothered me as well. Araki mentioned that his idea was partially to write female characters in a way that other authors refused too at the time, but he went too far.
It just became unnecessarily perverse in a way that the series never was before or since. That kind of super common fan-service doesn't fit JoJo.

SORRY BOSSU, BUT MY FANS CAME THROUGH. THEY ALL DONATED TO MY CAUSE, AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME A TRUE GANGSTAR

Attached: 1561788081169.png (426x386, 264K)

Best thing that came out of part 5 are retarded KC faces and their edits.

He unironically depicted women accurately

Attached: happy_king.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

>literally immortal
Kars would have a rough time winning against most Stand users but he definitely wouldn't die to most of them.

We get it user you're gay

Women can be just as perverted and gross as guys can be. But how Araki wrote the girls and what situations they put them went a step farther than what he ever did with his male characters.
Some fanservice is expected and almost welcomed but he had too much.

Based and mepilled

It feels to me like this post was written by a female.

cringe
ur a fuck up m8

>But how Araki wrote the girls and what situations they put them went a step farther than what he ever did with his male ch-

Attached: x5.jpg (780x1200, 803K)

u rite

At this rate I would fully expect passione.com to actually become a thing

Thats meant to be disturbing, not arousing like part 6's material was.
Jolyene rolling around on the floor naked is meant to affect the reader totally differently than shota Pol running from Alexi.

Why is the Jojo fanbase so autistically cringy even by anime standards? Not even shonen fags are this bad.

Attached: 1562457224714m.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

If you belch up someone's hot asshole and they then fart that air out, is that still your belch gas? Or has is fully become their fart?

Attached: 1555871012496.jpg (525x547, 95K)

>Araki, is a respectable author- i would never say something like that!

Attached: 1562641216553.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

based and honest. Fuck SOtists

test

cringe

Attached: 1544171454941.png (1560x1200, 3.57M)

I'm surprised it took 4 replies for this to be said.

cringe

they all look like trannies wtf

it obviously was, Id narrow it down further to the tumblerite type too AND im pretty sure its a pasta. had been a while since I last saw it though.

>dat jolyne arm and hand
what the fuck Araki

Give her some slack, she obviously just got kicked in the hand.

Anyone got this but in gif?

Attached: SHIT.jpg (417x377, 55K)

Wait for the bluray when they release the non-choppy/blurry version, they do it so it allows elliptic kids to watch Jojo

Epileptic niggers BTFO @ 480p for life!

dont think one existed, so I just made one instead

Attached: kingrush.gif (888x499, 2.95M)

blame porygon for making it be a set rule in anime

Toasting in epic bread!

Attached: 1482525525335.png (1024x768, 1.31M)

???
fuck off

>being this new

Attached: 1551554919068.png (446x435, 39K)

Attached: piano.png (960x547, 821K)

You notice it all the time during intense fight scenes or the OP/ED when all of a sudden the picture dims retardedly low and the only thing you think is " GOD DAMN THOSE POKEMON FOR MAKING SOCCER MOMS INTERFERE WITH OUR ANIMU!!!".

Attached: Mcaffeine1.png (549x669, 301K)

Worst JoJo ever, the only stand I want to see is Bob Ross' and it's name will be "Our Littu Secretu"

Attached: 952165195191.jpg (800x600, 115K)

Has anyone been collecting screencaps of the KC-posting?

Not as big of a crime as stealing best girl melon-pan though. Now THAT is unforgivable

Hopefully, can't wait to reminisce about the good ole days when we're White Snake posting in a few years...

Sorry for what?

I got two caps I liked. I really should bookmark the archive links for when i want to look back at the good times.

Attached: diavolo custody.png (1822x173, 39K)

IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON
KIIIIIIIIIIIING

Attached: king-crimson-cour-of1.jpg (1280x1264, 159K)

youtu.be/2MtOpB5LlUA?t=225

Attached: 1535332122393.png (881x660, 759K)

We might see that in the next chapter

>9999

Attached: 15601112263.jpg (1069x1074, 134K)

GE got stabbed by a stand arrow during the fight with Black Sabbath similar to the one Kira got stabbed by and had nothing happen, so I think it's safe to assume that only the beetle arrow is capable of creating requiem stands

That piano part, that's when the enemy should just commit seppuku

It's called having fun

Attached: 1562813510550.jpg (540x304, 65K)

you think this is cringy? have you seen SnK or BNHA threads?

maybe

I'm loving this Yea Forums version of the Yea Forums Megatron meme.

this reminds me of the time a girl didnt fuck me, even though i heLD THE FUCKING DOOR OPEN FOR HER FATASS TO GET THROUGH

>I can't believe that guard saw me masturbating

test

>I didn't betray you...you betrayed yourself
>NO BRUNO!

I liked this one, so here's a cap for the future.

Attached: BeLikeFugo.png (1000x650, 49K)

I liked this one, so here's a cap for the future.

Attached: BeLikeFugo.png (1000x650, 242K)

Attached: 1559596474092.jpg (6144x3456, 1021K)

Giorno is an anti-drug boss but would be down for underage human trafficking

>eye slits connected to head
this really jangles my tism

um if giogio dies boss will be freed right

Attached: 1562888537179.jpg (450x450, 183K)

yes temporary

>The fucking theme starts playing

Attached: Bochi Crimson.png (852x480, 425K)

The Requiem arrow is different, it has a beetle in it. Also Requiem requires you to pierce the stand, not the user.

They smell like soap.

ginve aroor gorono

Attached: 1542242244741.png (226x203, 107K)

He was a fucking mentally challenged retard that thought he could use fate against itself. He was obviously wrong.

I'M GONNA SAY IT

Attached: I'M GONNA SAY IT.gif (480x270, 2.71M)

NEGRI

change the subs to
>despite being 13% of the population

The way Araki shows his villains struggling or even losing confidence feels fresh. I think I like the Boss more than Kira.

>the theme
>SUPER REQUIEM SKIP
>GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COURT
we truely were the golden wind after all

Attached: 1528910669026.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Doppio came back to life and threw Narancia to the bars thinking it was Giorno. We just don't see it happen because time was skipped.

>villains struggling or even losing confidence feels fresh
totally didn't happen with kira

It's just going to be Bites the Dust again. Someone wants to find out about the boss? Boom, they explode.

>Jo2ke(Jojolion jojo): is a literal autist with somewhat poor social interaction.

SCREW YOU GUYS, I DONT EVEN WANT THAT ARROW ANYMORE
YOU CAN KEEP IT AND PLAY WITH IT WITHOUT ME CAUSE IM GOING HOME!
ALSO MISTA GIVE ME BACK MY SUPERMARIO64

Attached: kkc.jpg (649x572, 96K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1535316961187.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

>that part 7 skip

Attached: 1547408358003.jpg (549x556, 27K)

>Volvo
Is Volvo his real name? Polpo being a codename or something. Or did they just fuck up the romanization