Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator

Why aren't you watching my show?! says Misaka Misaka

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.19_[2019.07.12_21.16.02].jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Index won so I dropped the series.

i will when its finished airing

>Hey, you have braindamage. It might end up killing you.
>Is that a threat?
maybe he's retarded too

Attached: wat.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

I will once its dubbed into God’s chosen language (English).

I didn't realize this series was a sequel to another until 7 minutes in

Attached: wwwha.png (502x487, 288K)

I didn't like the first arc. The next one is better.

Raildex is garbage.

Been looking forward to this and more railgun. Gonna have to watch I-3 out of a sense of duty, I guess.

Attached: saten's overpass.jpg (1024x313, 97K)

He just needs TP for his bunghole

Attached: acc.png (500x311, 237K)

It's actually Acceler's show, so shut the fuck up.

It sounded to me as if he was threatening to undo his healing

Why does it look even cheaper than the last Index season?

Reminder that Last Order has access to wast memories of all Misaka clones having sex with all kind of men.
So she can satisfy Accelerator in any way he wants!

You want quality, go watch Railgun and pretend the rest of the franchise doesn't exist.

Will the actual Biribiri and Kuroko show up? LO looks so different that I want to see if they get new designs too.

They won't appear, no. Maybe in the future, but I can't imagine that any appearances will be anything bigger than cameos.

How new are you?

>Index won
Please tell me you're trolling.

I'm not that user, but the last novel was released 3 days ago

>Touma got separated in two, pre-amnesia Touma and current Touma
>pre-amnesia Touma remembers loving Index
>current Touma loves Index too
>Touma sees Misaka as a friend
>Misaki BTFO

That's because Himegami is the main character now.

do japs even like the headbiting gremlin, or have they made peace with the title girl winning long ago

TELL ME EXACTLY WHEN THIS SHIT IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE PLACE IN THE RAILDEX TIMELINE OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU.

Attached: 1434439880455.jpg (1280x1024, 313K)

JP fans love Index, she's legitimately popular with them.

Isn't Mikoto still the most popular over there though

Presumably it's shortly after he got shot in the head.

Because I'm not sure I can sit through x episodes of A Certain Edgy Scientific Accelerator without wanting to self harm.

Self harm is VERY Accelerator.

I haven't seen anything Index-related since Railgun S2. How lost am I going to be if I jumped into this?

Then why is Mikoto always leads polls with Index being 5 at best??

The Misakas are pure you faggot (apart from Worst, she's a slut).

It doesn't have Mami Kawada

It's set around the time Index S1 and Railgun S2 ended, so not very much.

Dont fall for obvious bait. Index didnt win shit and if she had nips would be going nuts right now. There is almost no buzz about shipping. People are blowing shit out of proportion over spoilers that either havent been confirmed and/or are without context.

How shockingly easy is to spread lies on Yea Forums

She may not have won but it seems Touma endgame it's pretty clear, and that's her.

Wait till the novels come out, the nips think that her story is pretty much concluded in this volume with all of the throwbacks and tie-ins to the very first volumes.

because i can't give a single fucking shit about both accelerator and touma's shit stories
give me fucking railgun3 already fuck you
why can't they just move last order to railgun thanks

Cope, faggot.

Because there's being popular and then there's being the golden girl of the dengeki bunko magazine. Index ties in with Othinus(novel only).

for what??

Well I can't just jump into Accelerator without watching any of the previous To Aru and I'm too lazy to look for good releases of all that.

You can watch this anime without watching Index and Railgun. Accel pretty much summarizes his backstory in episode 1 and moreover none of the things that happen in this show affect any of the other shows/series, barring four characters that will appear later in Railgun if they ever adapt that part.

Still, they are so inconsequential in Accel (literally just there to delay the characters to the big bad) that you can remove their appearance there and it still wouldn't matter in their later appearance Railgun.

>yfw mami and yumi cameo at the end of the anime

Leg locking!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 01 [720p].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Based

because index is shit

I don't know if she will win or not, but if she wins and people gets butthurt is totally their fault, because after one millon works people should know already that, when someone wins, its 99% of times the female read.
Having expectations of a secondary character winning is asking for dissapointment of 99% of the cases someone wins.

>my show
I thought it was Accelerator-san's show? Well this explains a lot.

Acceleator was way too tamed for being early post shoot accelerator. The fun thing about him is that he is accelerator, and so far this depicts him more like some vanilla hero.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.52.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

at this point index is a secondary character and touma at the very least puts index and misaka on the same level.
With touma it is always "I must protect index, misaka, and everyone else." He cares about those 2 more.

It's precisely after Index I, before Accel shows up to kick the shit out of Awaki in Index II. You literaly only need to watch the six or seven episodes of Index I that Accelerator appears in to be ready to go for this series.

He gets more villainous next episode

This. The charm of Accelerator is him ripping peoples limbs off and laughing like a madman. Him being tame around LO is ok in small doses but this episode went a bit too far.

>Him being tame around LO is ok in small doses but this episode went a bit too far.
The manga doesn't have much LO so it's not a surprise they gave her a lot of focus in episode 1.

The manga doesn't have much Accelerator either, there's a consistent (so far, it's only 2 arcs) structure of having other characters do shit while Accel chills in hospital then he comes out and kicks everyone's asses in a few chapters. It makes sense, but if you're watching to see the ass kicking you might have a few weeks of dissapointment in store. Pretty sure he kills some dudes next week, but it's been a while since I read it.

Index is not the lead girl, not the most popular girl, and not even the first girl. Fuck out of here with that

>Index is not the lead girl
That's just pure denial, the series are named after her.

And she barely shows up for dozens of volumes at a time, the plot never revolves around her except very occasionally as a damsel in distress, and she has less overall screentime in NT alone then many of the side characters. Nice "main girl".

Also if that rumor is true, the title was supposed to change every volume to reflect the plot/girl of said volume, but marketing stepped in and forced it to stay as a single title. Since Index was the first volume, it stayed as Index.

Fucking Mugino showed up more than Index did in NT

Pretty much what I expected. Thanks.

the only reason index is even relevant to touma at this point is because she freeloads in his dorm room.
Without that index would be literally nothing that just shows up once or twice every now and then.

I didn't watch the recent index 3, but I really like accelerator. Can I skip index 3?

This is the kind of people that gets mad when the obvious lead girl wins. They think the development of the story and the characters matters anything at all.
Seriously, after all this time, after all these shows, novels, and manga still don't know how the industry works.

Yep, it's not relevant to his series at all.

All you need to understand Accel's anime is season 1 of Index.

yes. From my understanding this entire season will take place before when he shows up again in season 2 of index.

Because of her, god damn annoying loli.

why was index 3 such a shit show?
Accelerator is looking decent so far

Wait Index had a chance to begin with that is not in the pet zone?

Is this anime any good?

The first ep was just an okay introduction. It can't properly be judged until we see how they handle the real content.
If you like edge you should stick around because it gets much edgier.

>why was index 3 such a shit show?
Rushed production, barely any decent animation staff available, too many books in not enough episodes.
>Accelerator is looking decent so far
It's too early to say that really, Index III episode 1 and the first bit of episode 2 looked alright. Accel should look a bit better overall since there are less big fights than Index III, plus they should be able to pace things out a bit better since there's way less content to get through.

I dunno man, why don't you watch the first episode and tell us if it's any good?