Granbelm

i love Emilia

Attached: 1547856272706.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Mangetsu >>>>>>>>>>> Shingetsu

>Yes hello, I am Miss Fullmoon and this is my friend Miss Newmoon
Why are japanese names so cringe?

Attached: 1530038905520.jpg (368x427, 85K)

Don't make posts of low intelligence in this thread.

is this show worth watching?

Attached: 1560019798171.gif (500x402, 378K)

Even Re:Zero had better char designs than this bland stuff. But there are some similarities, I give you that.

wait so how old is nene? 21?

I like it, so maybe.

So far Granbelm is better then reddit zero. Not something hard to achieve but still is.

It's an original, so could go either way.

so beautiful

It's her zannen little sister.

Attached: 1562953106430.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Manko >>>>>>>>>> Shinko

Nyanko

Attached: 1484504353792.png (876x720, 517K)

The premise tries way too hard to be Madoka.
But the directing doesn't hold up.

But she is a demon.

>Dork that didn't know randoseru were fro children
She's cute.

When does she get her cute horns and tail

Next week.

Is it something like Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Seikaku Yea Forums? Except they pilot mechs with magic?
I really want to try it proper, but i can't get behind the design of mechs. They look too SD for me.

the girl's are cute though

That's the problem, i really want to compromise but i am so starved for good mecha that i only get mad when i see those edgier SD gundams instead.
But the girls are fucking cute.

You don't have anything better to do for 40 minutes so watch the two episodes currently out and decide for yourself.

Mang looks like a Subaru, but she's psychologically a proper Yuuna or Hibiki. Is it more exciting if she takes it to the logical extreme, or if the remains a well-rounded protagonist to bounce off Shiggy?

Attached: 1490199754549.png (602x1004, 534K)

There are cute dorks.

Attached: magical dork.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

The girl who got beaten by the MC is still alive, though she lost her magic or something. It's already way more forgiving than Swim Swim's killfest carnival.

Attached: 1562974912237.webm (568x656, 155K)

I think any original show is worth giving a shot. The threads are more fun because there aren't any spoilers

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p] 00.06.31-00.06.37.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

Reminder to take a shot every time Mangetsu says 何.

Attached: when it's full moon.gif (305x323, 208K)

I love this anime.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_00:00:20.854.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Why is Anna so angry?

Look how fucking flat she is, god damn that's hot.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.17_[2019.07.12_20.05.16].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>MC's so helpful to everyone and brings everyone lunches yet no one gives two fucks about her.
Feels bad.

Literally a washboard. Perhaps the flattest high school character in the history of anime.

Why are /m/anchildren so angry at this show?

prpr

>wake up
>see this
What do?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_20190713_003341.286.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

b-be gentle

I had problems with the first ep, but the second one was great. The less robot autism, the better.

MAKERUNA ARU

KAGAYAKE ARU

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.42_[2019.07.12_22.55.39].jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

*blocks your podium*

Attached: 1560321972397.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I hate how they are setting up MC to be super-powerful and capable of magic just because.

She has nothing else.

Attached: Granbelm - OP - Large 06.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

Who is that? I don't recognize her hair.

Attached: cwdLM7Q.jpg (600x600, 108K)

Attached: 1562348604090.jpg (1920x1054, 422K)

And she doesn't seem to need nothing more.

Is Rayearth good?(Also, does it have any /u/?)

Yes it does.

Nice. Might have to bump it up on my watchlist.

I feel like Mangetsu consciously sits down wherever she can get a good view of Shingetsu's pantsu.

Jukki Hanada was actually writer on 2 episodes of Kannazuki no Miko

I want to lick that DFC

Nice.

>PUSSY

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.36_[2019.07.12_22.35.58].jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

>15 minutes of not-Homu trying to steal not-Madoka's magic stone and her trying to justify wanting it
Shit episode. Hope at least the worthless loser girl was sold to a brothel.

I would visit it everyday

>Hope at least the worthless loser girl was sold to a brothel.

A lesbian brothel. Also she will come back in the final episodes with her magic again.

LESBOMANCY

Attached: fucking magnets.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Prices start at 0 yen

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.21_[2019.07.13_12.55.17].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Is this Madoka or Yuuna?
I mean the girl totally looks like Homu.

It's Fate/Magica wa Yuusha

This.

It's the Transformers of the Bermuda Triangle genre.

It's Revue Star[light] Driver.

So you're saying Glasslip and Egao no DAika should be given a chance?

Haven't watched Glasslip but Daika was fun to watch and discuss every week.

Fuck! Tama-chan is so sexy!

Mangetsu is more of a Shinji or Madoka than a Yuuna or Bikki.

There seems to be some deep symbolism going on with these white flowers. I can't want to find out what they mean.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.32_[2019.07.13_00.13.07].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Wait who's the /u/ character in rayearth? All I know is that it's HET as fuck even part 1's motivation is het if I remembered correctly.

Very interesting

It's Mai-HiME of the Rinne no Lagrange genre.

It's the shamanic princess of the kannazuki no miko genre

Envision manhandling her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

That's a boy.

A very cute one.

If only we knew what those white flowers symbolize.

Seems like to be an amalgam of Madoka/Starlight/StarDriver/Toji no Miko
The premise and story beats are Madoka.
But they seem to lose something when they're defeated, like in Starlight.
The mechas and fights kinda suck.
And personality wise they're all dorks like the Tojis.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.02_[2019.07.12_23.46.57].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Ah, one of those anime that men don't understand.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 02 [720p][Multiple Subtitle] (00_00_44.168) 0001.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

But it has giant robots, which women can't understand. Who is the target audience here?

>The premise is Madoka
>bunch of mages fighting in a battle royale for what basically amounts to holy grail
There's literally nothing Madoka about the premise, aside from their fucking hair color. Even their personalities and interactions mirror Shirou and Rin to a degree.

Grail Wars except with mecha and cute little girls. Your call.

Me

So Basically Kamen Rider Ryuki without the dying. Ok.

Me.

Attached: 1540640241928.jpg (1296x720, 90K)

Lesbodynamics predict that the more screentime a powerless character has, the more power she has. Since power is actually work over time, it means that work (energy) grows with time, and does so faster than a linear relationship.

I want to impregnate her.

The mc is literally me btw lads

Being fat doesn't make her you.

She might be actually flatter than me

>dreaming of pussy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.12_[2019.07.12_21.50.51].jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

MANgetsu dreaming of all the lesbians he's gonna stick his dick into during the show's run

It's a CLAMP classic, so yes, it's good, and no, no yuri.

every name has some meaning, even western ones

Yes but western ones aren't as obvious as they come from a bunch of different language sources and even in those cases a lot of the time the name stayed the same or similiar while the language shifted.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.55_[2019.07.05_22.49.48].jpg (1280x720, 262K)

To be fair, it's next to impossible to make non-obvious names when the very characters you write with have meanings hard coded into them.

Is this Japanese Le-a?

Let the newfags have their fun, user.

Sure, i'm just saying that expecting names to have no meaning is retarded as fuck

Comparisons with madoka are always tiresome

>I've only just started watching anime

I hope freckletits gets another mech somehow.

picked up

Why was the mc naked in her bed?

Don't tell me you sleep with clothes on, you savage.

How else i'm I supposed to protect my purity from black-haired lesbian predators?

Rape

Discount Rin was checking whether Discount Shirou has any kind of magical bloodline birth marks in her body.

I love this Fate/Stay Madoka adaptation so much.

No. No.

I mean, it's isekai giant robot with CLAMP angstiness. You can't have less off-putting combo than that.

Sounds dreadful.

Attached: D_QJuK7U8AATzQs.png (352x256, 9K)

For you.

This is one hell of a complex. I guess the crazier they are, the more magic power they have.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 02 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_19.15_[2019.07.13_15.20.02].jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I really really really really really want to lick her sexy little body

Nothing in Rayearth is Yuri. Hell, every MC has a designated male love interest.

But will her powers increase when someone needs her and her complex is lessened?

Yeah, was not expecting Mangetsu to have that complex. She looked like a normal happy go lucky girl

>mfw Shingetsu wanted to remove her memories and newfound purpose
Literally a demon

It was kinda hinted at with Mangetsu preparing multiple bentos in the first episode. And also explains why she thought the missing box was important enough to return to the school late in the evening.

Shingetsu's way too casual with applying memory wipe. One can wonder what she was up to until this point.

>legal loli
I'd do things to her at night.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.59_[2019.07.13_18.04.55].jpg (1280x720, 111K)

True face of depression.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p](19.03)(2019.07.13-18.22.25).png (1280x720, 1014K)

Sexy! Aerodynamic! Cute!

No, this is

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.13_[2019.07.13_18.23.58].jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

Imagine being forced to attend middle school by your little sisters.

If you want to be in lesbogang, you gotta learn to throw the signs.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p](4.15)(2019.07.13-18.25.08).png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Oh, yes. That would be truly awful indeed.

Now host the other 500 covers/posters similar to this. Like Lagrange, Patlabor, various Gundam covers etc.

Imagine the humiliation of being dressed like a kid. Old women passing by would degrade you by offering you lollipops. And if you're caught walking alone during the night, the police will stop you to ask where your mommy is.

Magical induced defect? So hot-blooded that a bath of ice cubes can't cool her down? Magical parents had no sense of right or wrong?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 02 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_11.39_[2019.07.13_16.39.07].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Menopause.

Probably generic bullshit about having high expectations placed on her and being deathly afraid of failure and shamefur dispray.

It's probably tied to why she's so angry with shingetsu.

A lot of names from Italy have obvious meanings.

And where are her clothes? was shingetsu-chan sniffing her panties in the bathroom?

Attached: 1543692825468.jpg (440x510, 43K)

Lesbianism.

>lolis
>mechas
Pretty sure this is exclusively for male otakus.

She wants to hate-fuck Shingetsu.

I thought imouto was a JS but they are in middle school apparently. Meh, too old.

there is a red head woman shown in the preview of ep 3 hugging Shingetsu, that's not listed as a character on the web site
i'm going to guess her German mother?

looks like a boy's body, user you might be gay

>power is gpld experience

Admit it, you would be doing the same in her place.

Mieru

>Ah, one of those anime that men don't understand.
explain it to me

I'd be sniffing the source.

MC wants to use magic to compensate for her self-esteem issues and perceived lack of worth (though admittedly she's more Yuna than Madoka).
Transfer student with autism tries to prevent MC from entering the world of magic because MC is too prurehearted to handle the reality of it.
Magic jewelry has been a thing since forever, but Madoka addresses the destruction of said jewelry as a major plot point, though in this case it's a figurative loss of life, not literal.
The comparisons may be loose, but not completely baseless.

Seems like she just doesn't want another powerful rival.

That would risk waking her up, What if she told the whole class you're a lesbian pervert?

how do i become a magical girl?

Preposterous. I'd just show them a picture of my middle-aged boyfriend to prove that I'm not a lesbian.

be a lesbian

Which is exactly what Mami thought of Homura.

Don't talk to me about naval mecha. It's nothing but rum, sodomy, and the lash.

but a boy can't be a lesbian

Greetings gentlemen, is this the season's high IQ show?

CUTE, CUTE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.34_[2019.07.13_13.05.03].jpg (1280x720, 238K)

yes

She seemed like it wasn't her first time in that kind of situation.

>mecha

Eww, no.

I'm not usually one to jump on the IT'S JUST LIKE [POPULAR SERIES] bandwagon, but come on, it's even doing the whole Magecraft-versus-True-Magic thing.

Attached: cap_[HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [1080p]_00_18_27_07.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Some of the character designs really remind me of Princess Principal. Did the same guy do the designs?

What?
This is same designer as Re:Zero
It has nothing to do with PP

I would this boy too

It's probably yet another yuri reference though

Yuri rape

Sexy boy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.55_[2019.07.13_23.11.53].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

that's one slutty outfit, how does she expect to not get molested by me

not that MAL ever really knows what's going on, but why does this have a 6.24 on there? usually the only shows that get that low on release are like, ones with nightmarish animation or plots. this isn't the greatest show so far but i'm not sure why people seem to disregard it so much while letting a lot of similar or worse stuff in the mid 7s.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 3.27.14 PM.png (684x404, 329K)

Please go back.

For the same reason crap like FMA or Gi**ama has over 9. It's full of ironic weebs that automatically hate anything even slightly "moe", unless it's ironic. Don't ever use it for anything other than a convenient database.

I really enjoy it. Fights in episode 1 were cool but a bit too dark and zoomed in at times making it a bit hard to fallow at times.
Episode 2 was super fun, top notch dorks.

SoL seems to be the one thing this show does better than the action scenes.

It has no prexisting fanbase to boost the score. People are retards who judge it onthe first glance as moe shit, madoaka ripoff etc lol.
I also find it how how everyone keep screaming Madoka and none mentiond all the evangelion references.

This is the thought process of an average retard
>black hair strong
>pink hair weak
>therefore Madoka Magica

it's about expectations. it has mecha and fights, so /m/ people give it a try, and see the moe and standard characters and alien (to /m/) dynamics, visuals and general style and are fuming with hatred. something like Channel A is not going to be touched in the first place by people who are going to hate it, because it's obvious they are not going to like it.

I rewatched the episode 1 and the fights grew on me maby because it was easier to fallow on the 2nd viewing. It's too dark, shots are too zoomed in, some scenes and cuts are too quick, it underuses estabilishing shots to give some spatial awarness.
The fight is actually pretty well animated and detailed but it's hard to notice sadly.

Also while i find the mechs cute their short limbs and blobby figures make it harder to read their moves.

You are a lesbian if you like her.

See No one understands this anime

This -- why is not!Homura's mech coloured like EVA-01?

Attached: snapshot20071016205504.jpg (720x576, 43K)

Also
Opening is visually styled after evangelion.
All those beam sounds are eva style too.
Ernesta came from germany like Asuka.
The fight where those windlings circle Mangetsu is call back to last fight of eva02.

MAL scores aren't about quality, they're about popularity in the whole west. Stop caring about them.

Also that last Beam atack of Mangetsu that melts the mountain is just like that pyramid angel.

>MC is mage without any established magical bloodline
>stumbles into a magical battle between mages at night happening at her school
>they're participating in a magical battle ritual that only a limited number of people can participate in in order to obtain true magic
>mages can only fight as long as they have a serv-Armanox, if their armanox is destroyed it returns to the Holy Gr-I mean Magia Con-whatever
>MC can't say no to anybody and takes on lots of extra work for her peers who take advantage of her
The influence of Fate is quite strong here

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.14_[2019.07.13_13.53.47].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

it was less that i cared about the score in terms of how good i felt the show was, and more that i thought the score itself was an outlier in how the west tends to rate anime on MAL. that's why i was asking for others perspectives on why it ended up so low.

Nowhere near as low as Sora Umi last year, which went below 5 for most of the run, and is still under 6

>pink haired MC is a normal school girl until the world turns into a magical dimension where she has to fight without warning
>magical dimension is centered around a gigantic bizarre entity that is somehow very important but just sits there in the distance
>MC bonds with her gay black haired friend over food
>there's also some flower imagery and Shinto shrines
It's clearly a homage to Yuuki Yuuna.

>autistic black haired girl is an akuma
Where have I heard this before?

I dropped it when she went IMEEGI for like half an hour, but don't worry, I'll reel in my cringe and try again sometime soon.

>small pink-haired MC with low self esteem
>meets tall black-haired beauty
>wakes up in the same house as said beauty
Clearly a Comic Girls reference. It's so obvious, there's no way anyone would miss this.

>People are retards who judge it onthe first glance as moe shit, madoaka ripoff etc lol.
Where does this retarded idea that there can be only one instance of something even come from? I see it all the time in normalfag western communities. If there's a show that has a slight resemblance with another popular show, it's claimed a rip-off/clone and thus automatically shit. It's not even about anime, vidya is the same with all the "Dark Souls clones".

The hot-blooded screaming was the best part you newfag.

I bet you also watch Symphogear this season. You'll grow out of it eventually.

Man, imagine how sad your life must be if you actually grow out of having fun.

Look, this guy is on an anime board, telling people they have to grow out of stuff.

Attached: 1518894186211.jpg (183x183, 9K)

Probably also watches shounen shit thinking it's inspiring and well-written.

They don't have to, and in fact I wish they didn't, but they do and they will.

Can't wait for the tomboy to accept the other two back after they job harder than she did. Although if she laughs at them losing that's fine too.

Man I really don't have anything against hot blooded magical girls as a concept, especially with mechs, but why does it always have to suck so bad.
And it seems they always manage to get a fanbase anyway by targeting yurifags.
Hibiki is seriously cool, I wish she was in a good show.

yuriniggers should be banned on sight outside their forum desu

What exactly sucks so bad about this? we're only two episodes in, it might not be the greatest thing since sliced bread so far but it's showing potential.

Don't worry user I got your joke

Meanwhile traditional Western last names
>goldstein
>smith
>baker
>king
>cook
>butler
>mason
>hunt
>ardner
>knight
>carpenter
>bishop

Last names are historically a rather recent development.

>After 1066, the Norman barons introduced surnames into England, and the practice gradually spread. Initially, the identifying names were changed or dropped at will, but eventually they began to stick and to get passed on. So trades, nicknames, places of origin, and fathers' names became fixed surnames - names such as Fletcher and Smith, Redhead and Swift, Green and Pickering, Wilkins and Johnson. By 1400 most English families, and those from Lowland Scotland, had adopted the use of hereditary surnames.

>1066
>a rather recent development

What? I wasn't making a joke, I was stating my honest disappointment.

>Initially, the identifying names were changed or dropped at will
Those aren't last names how we consider them today.
And the 15th century when hereditary last names became common, even though they still changed a lot is a better point to consider. And that is relatively recent.

I can now tell after 2 episodes that this show will suck but I'm gonna watch it anyway because I told myself I would.

Claiming that this show sucks is a meme at this point.

Don't forget the Gaylord.

Is there fanart yet which expands on this shot?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Why do they stare at her? I would just glance then go back to doing what I was doing.

Show would be better if it took place in a fictional setting, the realism makes it boring.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.14_[2019.07.12_20.25.30].jpg (1280x720, 99K)

She will get her powers back eventually in the final episodes.

Some of the expressions and scenes are too good.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv - 0025.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

So this is the power of dorkness.

Yes, as in I gave them a chance and don't regret doing so. They weren't good, but why would I pass up an original? You never know until you watch.

>And personality wise they're all dorks like the Tojis.
Dorks are the best.

Yeah, Egao no Daika was terrible, but there was always ways that it could've been interesting all the way through it, the writer just was very uninspired and chose the simplest and most boring way for everything.

shut up

Why is she giving off jilted lover vibes?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.23_[2019.07.14_12.01.32].jpg (1280x720, 265K)

hime didn't deserve a singular iota of the suffering piled upon her episode after episode after episode by the sadistic writers

I bet it's going to be revealed that she's been going around mind-wiping hundreds of girls because it's an easier way to win than fighting them normally.

I really feel like Anna's hatred for Shingetsu isn't misplaced, that could be a fun turn of events.

Mangetsu's imouto is literally voiced by Kaos.

I haven't got a feel for this show yet, so it's hard to tell how far the creators are willing to push things. One example we have right now is that the loser in the battle lived through the whole ordeal even if she lost her magic. Which doesn't sound too dark.

you should not force adults to attend middle school no matter how young they look

she seems to enjoy the idea of having a sleep-over with a middle schooler though.

if she really was an adult she would be able to sort the situation out herself
does she have no ID on her?

Maybe she's in the country illegally.

Can't stop thinking about Mangetsu's naked body. 2sexy

Imagine if, instead of books, her bags was filled with dildos.
That would have been really embarrassing.

>if you only knew how bad things really were.

Filled with pictures of naked sleeping Mangetsu.

So it's like Fate + Madoka mixed with Mechs.

Nice stuff. I'm in for the whole ride.

Attached: 1305503099455.jpg (400x450, 137K)

This is mech Marching Madchens

Who makes the better sandwiches, Hazuki or Mangetsu?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Marchen Madchen - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.39_[2018.03.26_08.32.46].jpg (1280x720, 332K)

Mang's sandwiches are painfully average.

I bet you'd do the same if you could pass as a tiny middle school girl as well.

Why would you bring a backpack full of dildos to school, instead of books?

This show ain't yuri right? Might pick this up for and

you're going to pick it up for 4 seconds out of 40 mins?
How do I lower my standards to that level?

Why does it matter, do you think your dick will turn into a lily if you accidentally see two girls holding hands?

>do you think your dick will turn into a lily if you accidentally see two girls holding hands?
it actually does

the homeworks are going to be annoying though

Attached: 1562505949581.png (470x544, 158K)

so that's what happened to my dick

Could she end up being a stealth best girl?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.21_[2019.07.06_13.19.48].jpg (1280x720, 403K)

Don't forget
>the black haired friend is disabled
>the black haired friend "lived abroad"
>there's a shit ton of flower imagery which literally looks straight from Shinyu-samas garden
>small ass city they live in is centered around a lake with a long bridge

How is Shingetsu disabled?

user I...

Why is this girl walking like she's about to storm a demon-filled castle to slay Dracula?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.34.910.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

She's a very angery womanlet.

Head trauma makes me angry too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.01_[2019.07.14_11.50.14].jpg (1280x720, 334K)

>Germans

She's being dominated by her little sisters.

she's not a girl user

Hime shoudl have shut up and let adults do their job

She's totally a little girl.

Why didn't I notice this earlier?

When's the mobage getting released?

female:age regression
female:females only
female:femdom
female:humiliation
female:lolicon
female:schoolgirl uniform

Attached: Roribaba.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Even this thing is getting a mobage? God damn, what doesn't get a mobage these days?

Mangetsu doesn't even seem to have any embarrassing hobbies that could properly classify her as a dork.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.06_[2019.07.14_11.29.47].jpg (1280x720, 387K)

The narrator at the end feels oldschool

Stripping girls naked?

But that's Shingetsu's room.

Mangetsu, more like mankitsu.

>western ones aren't as obvious
Speak for your own shitty language. We have a ton of meaningful names in the grim north.

I don't know man, you're the people with names like "Reality Winner" and "Marijuana Pepsi".

Not yet. Soon, brother.

Mangetsu, more like Mankochu.

I really like her eyes.

She has a shelf full of mysterious purple bottles in the corner Maybe she's moonshining or fermenting pee of all the girls she kidnapped.

They're bottles of protein powder, bro.

>fermenting pee of all the girls she kidnapped.
Hot.

Holy shit she's cute bros

Attached: 1541160447591.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

But it's closer to Fate than Madoka

>has magic power but doesn't know anything about magic
>shingetsu can't find any reference to magic in her memories
>doesn't have any skills or talents
>doesn't stick out
>has a deep need for people to notice and remember her
What if somebody has already mindwiped her and all the other girls around the town before?

Attached: mangetsu2.jpg (406x635, 68K)

D O R K

I think DumbKilo may be infecting my brain, I can't help but think of "princeps" as some kind of muscle.
Is the Princeps mage a muscle wizard?

Hating yuri is the telltale sign of being a newfag. Lurk moar, faggot.

To me it sounds like the zombie fungus.

>dork with long black hair and thighighs
Wife material

Mangetsu's pantsu is black like her heart.

Attached: 1563099404744.png (500x504, 78K)

So I guess she's doing a variant of the second one. The Twisted Pleaser.

White is such a cutie.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.32_[2019.07.14_12.13.38].jpg (1280x720, 196K)

I wish she was a guy

But she was immune to the mind wipe.

>watching everyone from the side
She's the final boss.

Is she trying to convert pink to her side?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.05_[2019.07.14_12.31.33].jpg (1280x720, 160K)

As long as she also gets a naked awakening scene I'm more than fine with it.

>this preschooler is a JC
Sasuga Nippon.

a princeps in warhammer is the driver/commander of their version of mechs, so it's a fitting name

Princeps ("first man") was a roman word for a military commander or administrator

I wish Shingetsu was paired with her instead of MC. That would be so hot.

I hope imouto gets her own mech.

Would you end up with Emilia if you fused these two together?

How does the Minivan work at all?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv - 0036.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

It's a real pain in the butt.

Wanna know?

Attached: Bids Start at zero yen!.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

You hold those hand signs by the street and a minivan will approach you.

shhh, you can't just break the pink x black rule.

blue hair is cool I hope she wins

That reminds me of some other fiction I read, where you can't mind manipulate that which is already mind manipulated.
Although mind wipes are a lot simpler than manipulation.
Unless she built up resistance to mind wipes after getting mind wiped too many times.

>there will be a montage later showing how whoever mind wiped mangetsu to start with had to do it like 50 more times because her dork-savant nature made her keep rediscovering something

She's going to get her comeuppance for being so rude.

God, I love it when studios do this

Attached: 1493756294280.png (174x238, 46K)

determination to fist

Why is this hot? Same with Mieru.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 01 [720p].mkv - 0011.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Akuma Ernesta

Art styles that make girls look younger are the best.

Attached: 1481196260642.jpg (1276x1471, 622K)

Randoserus are the world's greatest erotic symbol

neither. it's more like shoushin shoujo matoi

Attached: Sumeragi.Matoi.full.2018722.jpg (364x499, 167K)

She's more powerful than Shingetsu and had her mind wiped by someone even more powerful than that

It's not as fun.

Attached: 1481169487076.png (400x720, 384K)

Why is she such a dork?

i'm still pissed we never got ENF Yuma

t. sexually confused girl

Is this yuri?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv - 0035.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Forcibly groomed yuri

Yumachin would never be the E part anyway.

Mind-controlled yuri.

Attached: chiya delicious.jpg (459x463, 100K)

Mangetsu will learn how to Mind-bend Shingetsu and make her bloom.

You're into age regression.

Why is this adult female sneaking into a school

Pay attention. The yuri blooming was deemed unnatural and terrible.

She's being forced.

I hope she asks her to water the flowers.

These flowers are disgusting and unnatural. This is why it's important that I deflower Mangetsu.

Attached: Disgusting.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

hot

The early blooming was. Then Mangetsu escalated it when she gathered her courage.

how can i do it like her?

Implying someone with a mind control power can still remain a virgin

Those weren't lilies at the end. Just regular flowers of friendship between heterosexual girls.

WHAT DID SHE SEE?

Attached: 1537544979209.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

a smooth manko

The cult of personality

Pastel blue with cherries.

They also showed the lillies in the classroom.

Attached: what could it mean.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

literally me

I love this cute dork.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.39_[2019.07.14_01.38.35].jpg (1280x720, 172K)

I enjoyed both episodes.
I really, really fucking hope the budget doesn't end up like that other anime were the character designs were fucking wasted.

Attached: 1541731824557.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

I came for yuri dorks, and so far the show is delivering. They're both huge dorks and it's great.

Attached: 1507494866348.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Smart Snokposter.

we need more anime with smart girls instead of dorks

You're walking down the street when you see this girl crouching down and crying near a lamppost. Her clothes are completely wet revealing her figure underneath and she seems like she hasn't eaten or slept for a while. She has just been kicked out by her master and being from a foreign country she has nowhere to go and no means to sustain herself.
What do you do?
Keep in mind, she was used to relying on magical powers and her master but now she's alone and defenseless.

Attached: character05_stand01.png (289x640, 91K)

I have plenty of eggs at home.

I'll keep walking because her character designer didn't give a shit.

as a policy i ignore ugly girls

So wait, is this just girls with magic and not magical girls?

Wow, rude.

Attached: character05_stand02.png (289x640, 117K)

I have a policy of not sticking dick in crazy

Attached: 1560312298328.jpg (733x701, 81K)

Even though she's the least pretty in the show she's still out of the league of Yea Forums posters.

Nice body.

Dorks can be smart.

2/10 because of short hair, wouldn't give bowl of eggs

That goes without saying, she's not real.

Literally geass?

Attached: 1480206326295.gif (480x270, 212K)

She probably just made her widsom save against Shingetsu's wipe.

I want the yuri dork phase to end. Yuri should be about cool princesses and handsome princes (female).

Yuri should be about a cool MC defeating female villains by turning them gay.

Attached: 26.jpg (713x1024, 88K)

Yuri should be about cute girls charming other girls with their ability to solve advanced calculus problems.

Probably? I think it was something I read about rather than watched/read directly. And I didn't watch that.

>I want the yuri dork phase to end.
Why would you wish for something so horrible?

Attached: 1539278702612.jpg (632x719, 58K)

What does that remind me of...

Attached: 1553698055917.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

I love Kaos

Attached: 1562962333045.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Imagine kissing tiny JC lips

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Comic Girls - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.21_[2018.05.17_17.04.35].jpg (416x415, 43K)

>*cements your dork yuri character archetypes*

Attached: 1549966170200.jpg (706x712, 136K)

Bakaren

I want yuri to be everlasting through childhood, marriage and death.

Please don't compare Kanami to Karen, she's miles more interesting.
God I was so disappointed by her anime.

This but death should happen when one of the girls is 16-25 through suicide or terminal illness.

The Yusha were dorks too.

This, except no death, because one is literally a god and the other calls herself akuma.

It's not yuri if it doesn't end after childhood.

And then they become yuri ghosts and haunt a school to turn it into a yuritopia

That's Class S (or commonly known as yuribait), not yuri.

Yuri is just a phase young girls sometimes go through.

This, except the akuma wipes the god's memories after sealing her powers, and then proceeds to cuntblock herself for all eternity, so the yuri never blooms.

Just wait for the shiznat spinoff

You just make sure they stop aging for whatever reason.

Incredibly based VN.

Attached: 2016-03-06_175438.png (800x600, 559K)

reminder

Attached: yurifriends.png (1540x682, 101K)

That's a very pessimistic view.
Time loop.

Attached: 36331.jpg (225x350, 21K)

Bottom is the result of going too far with the dork levels. They become retarded.

Attached: 1539733360948.jpg (946x773, 117K)

If that were true, then "yuri" would be almost nonexistent.

I don't know what you mean by "yuri", but true yuri is rare.

"True" yuri is whatever people most often refer to as "yuri". You don't get to arbitrarily decide that most uses of a word are incorrect usage, because words mean what people use them to mean.

I still have to play full chorus

Yes, I do.

Attached: mpv-shot0037.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

When you have a very pessimistic akuma controlling reality, then reality is going to mirror said akuma's pessimism towards herself.

Eternity is a long time. The god's love will reach even akuma eventually.

Those lips with this body

Attached: 1527372902232.png (468x878, 230K)

But Hiyori is the biggest dork in that image.

Meant for

Now, now. They're all precious.

Attached: 1529816173165.jpg (1200x900, 128K)

Attached: 1545803255933.jpg (352x333, 49K)

Kuon is best girl

Biggest dork but smallest sword.

Attached: nutbutshingetsustillsucking.jpg (387x452, 30K)

And smelliest sword

Not when the writer would rather eschew scripting that eventuality in favor of playing with Taiwanese puppets.

It's as yuri as madoka is.

The Magnetic Pleaser.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.09_[2019.07.15_03.09.58].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

But then we couldn't have this discussion. Aren't open endings beautiful? They challenge your worldview, morality, character etc. in order for you to fill the blank slate how you see fit.

きる

きる

きる

But this discussion has been reiterated a thousand times over, and could have branched off in new directions if there was a continuation to work with. And it's not like an ending with closure is unable to challenge one's understanding.

This is advanced lesbianism

Hiyori smells minty fresh.

Yoyo is a grower.

Is there a Japanese word for dork?

Choco minty fresh

doruku

満月

Jisho tells me dasai.

ポンコツ

ドルク

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.13.44_[2019.07.13_01.57.20]31.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I refuse to believe someone unironically types like this

Zannen

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.44_[2019.07.13_04.23.47].jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.15_[2019.07.14_01.40.40].jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Stop giving (You)s to shitposters.

That's why there are no magical boys, obviously.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.21_[2019.07.12_20.05.33].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

ドアク

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.12.56_[2019.07.06_18.13.16]05.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Just because they don't die from being defeated doesn't mean deaths don't happen. Sometimes it's easier to kill off the opposition than trying to defeat them legitimately.

The real question is whether or not mages die when they are killed. It's up in the air, but I'm leaning towards not.

>>ardner
Owdy

WAKE UP

What is this move?

Attached: 1.png (1280x720, 630K)

Apparently they have already finished recording the last episode so it bodes well for QC for the rest of the show.

Attached: aoi.png (577x288, 24K)

you're not talking about my friend haduki's anime, right user?

>not also the afterlife

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.59_[2019.03.27_08.36.04].j (1280x720, 374K)

That's a stealth clarin

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Koukaku no Pandora - 01 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_05.31_[2016.01.12_00.29.50 (1280x720, 510K)

shingetsu

Attached: sauce katsudon.png (535x721, 823K)

Based

2 in the front 5 in the back

Some girls are really into fisting.

but that will break the hymen

The first episode should have been 1 hour. I was about to drop this after episode 1, but thankfully I started this show late and there were already 2 episodes released because the 2nd was so much better. It really felt like it was supposed to be a single episode.

That's why you use the other hole.

Attached: 1432744525684.png (318x386, 167K)

>girl_who_has_to_use_diaper_the_rest_of_her_life.jpg

GRAB A BRUSH AND PUT A LITTLE MAKEUP

hot

I haven't watched it yet, but looking at this thread made it sound like there was only one episode out already.

I don't know why, but this shot of the two very different ships made me laugh a little.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.52_[2019.07.14_11.37.49].png (1280x720, 1.56M)

This made me remember Toji suffering a similar fate and people being turned off by CG aradama in the very first scene.
It also made appreciate that yuyuyu aired its first two episodes back-to-back.
I wonder how a decision like that is made? Does the production committee lose anything by pushing for a double length episode?

Hong Kong is shit.

First episode was just animators flexing and making clear you can expect nice mecha stuff.

Second was "dont forget Granbelm is also a character driven anime".

I don't get the robot designs for this show, bros. What were they thinking with this?

Attached: granbelm mecha.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

increase the yuri budget by shafting the mecha budget
i think it's a great move myself

This. Replace all mechashit with wholesome blushing and handholding and we got an AOTY.

>not having them handhold while piloting their mechas

I member YuYuYu.

Have you really never seen a SD mecha?

Do you remember Toji as well?

I don't know what will ever happen with the plot, maybe it can go full retard, but I'm confident in the sound direction at least.

>maybe it can go full retard
More likely that it simply won't do anything interesting, rather than going trainwreck on us.

Only slightly relevant, but if you wanna see some real ship mismatches try having a look at Venice these days. The cruise ships are important for the economy, but they are also literally killing the city because of the massive drafts damaging stuff. One of them even crashed into another boat pretty recently.

Now I finally dont!
IT TIME

Attached: 1559150577611.jpg (1024x682, 50K)

Shut up, mainlander.

>Yuri is just a phase young girls
I wish user, I really wish.

>not wanting YURI GATTAI

Attached: angry tenshi 1.jpg (1001x707, 102K)

HIDE THE SCARS TO FADE AWAY THE SHAKEUP

I've never seen a shit mecha until now

>arguing about good and bad mecha
>when it's all just fetish designed to sell toys to autistic /m/anchildren

I want to fuck the pink idiot

They should have made it a mecha musume series.

shingetsu who said that you're allowed to post on Yea Forums

Too generic and overused, SD mecha is more fresh.

Damn yurifags will take anything these days..

Fresh shit

this, china is the best

Why does the girl have a Japanese name if she's a foreigner?

weeb parents

She's part Japanese. Like Asuka Langley Soryu.

She most likely has a Japanese father, her surname is Fukami.

Fuckme.

>this scene

Attached: Zigur.png (1151x125, 89K)

What anime have I seen this exact frame from before?

based AMWF

The armanox is a manifestation of the soul.
Her armanox is white lily.
Could Yuri be any more pure?

Attached: Endro (8).jpg (1200x675, 128K)

I hope it's revealed that Discount Yachiyo is actually a fucking psycho and not just a fucking retard.

>>not wanting YURI GATTAI

I seriously think that's going to be the climax in more ways than one

You can have GATTAI without mechs.

Attached: 32-33.jpg (1426x1024, 514K)

Being white may be related to MC emptiness witch from Buddhist point of view is kind of broken in power scale as it is boundless.

That's a big flute.

interesting

Attached: Mitsuboshi Colors 5.jpg (200x253, 7K)

Yes

ENVISION

Does she even have foreign parents? The description and the anime scene only say that Shingetsu moved to Germany in her early childhood, not that her parents are actually from there.

Then her parents were big fans of Germany to give her "Ernesta" as a middle name.

Fucking wehraboos ruining her perfect yamato nadeshiko image.