Youre the villain in the latest overhyped seasonal isekai

Youre the villain in the latest overhyped seasonal isekai
What is your evil plan Yea Forums?

Attached: j5cCxy0_d.jpg (640x641, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/is-the-strongest-in-another-world-a-hero-a-demon-lord-no-its-a-fairy-desu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you ever heard of [basic quantum physics thought experiment]?

To create a website where people all over the world can spout their opinions. However, little do they know they start slowly becoming a hivemind as I sprinkle in memes and infographics about myself. As my popularity rises, there will be a vote for leaders. The world popular website will have tons of people vote for me to be the world leader. Due to the hivemind behind the website, I literally will be voted into being the world leader.

Genuinely an interesting take on the interwebz but it would be difficult to make shitposting interesting to watch

Turning all the males of the land into shota traps.

I kill the story's cute girl protagonist in the end, and I get away.

Swapping all the breast sizes of the inevitable harem mates around. I don't really want to be bad, I'm just REALLY lacking in useful fetish content and have nowhere else to turn to. Both chestlets and titty monsters BTFO.

Im going to attack them HEAD ON!

I just want a cute gf who loves me back

I demand you post the other pics in this set.

Return them back to their shitty reality asap. Not because i'm afraid but because that's the most evil thing to do here.

Attached: 1531394461942.png (400x375, 141K)

shoot yourself in the head instead

TURN EVERYONE INTO A LOLI!

Attached: ef6092ad5b3e43fad38d4278ff70faa6.jpg (1100x970, 798K)

Crashing this plane...

Creating a ctd error so i can leave

I'm going to introduce modern real estate and housing loan practices into the fantasy world.

How is that evil?

THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

force the mc to have sex which results in the isekai getting canned and without an isekai audience to cater to, the universe will naturally allow someone who is far more powerful to win as i normally would without shitty plotarmour protecting my enemies.

Since the latest overhyped seasonal isekai is Okaa-San Online, I guess I just fuck the MC's mom

Cuck the MC

Attached: Chikyuu-Tenseisha-no-Koroshikata398.jpg (200x284, 16K)

Mute the entire world so the MC's theme can never play

Prevent agriculture.

Be really cool so that when I'm beaten I get written in as an anti hero in season two never

the means of re-production!

oh no

problem with isekai is that it doesn't have memorable villains

I think only Hitogami from MT and Bitch Princess from SH are the only ones that left an impression
I guess I'll just do what the other cookie-cutter villains do and try to use my status to attempt to rape a soon-to-be harem girl, since it's not a chinese novel my chances of surviving is pretty good.

Depends, how are my circumstances?
> Am I able to defeat the protagonist as he/she is in my current state?
> Do I get to finish the job i.e., kill the mc and all their friends without restraint?
> What are my goals?
> Am I capable of doing all kinds of shit in my path?

Attached: pk0Odex.png (823x755, 396K)

Hitogami only left an impression because of how lazily his exposition was. Plus, he never really amounted much in terms of wreckage and consequences despite supposedly having caused multiple worlds destruction. Plus, it seems as though his plans were not very practical in the long run looking back.

he left an impression to me because he was a villain that the MC outright couldn't fight
a constant presence in the series unlike most other isekai

>Enemy faction summons heroes
>Turns out I'm trying to abolish slavery by force

I'd still lose because the summoned people all have slaves they like having around

The only correct answer itt

Attached: 1561523737223.jpg (240x280, 18K)

there's an isekai with that premise
novelupdates.com/series/is-the-strongest-in-another-world-a-hero-a-demon-lord-no-its-a-fairy-desu/

warning: yuri and horrible TL Notes

A villain's plans are always foiled by the hero, so in order to succeed in my dastardly schemes, I'll have to have no schemes at all! It's brilliant! I'll start by doing nothing whatever I feel like, and then I don't know what's going to come after that!

Attached: 1552418028926.gif (380x372, 1.13M)

Which means jack shit. Alot of villains are not fought outright in the series. Hitogami was a weak villain. A good villain is someone who is able to cause much more consequences, has great presence that is not hamfisted by awful exposition, and a memorable personality. Even the Joker meets all of that.

>in the series
*alot of series.

but is there any other isekai where the villain has any presence at all?

Great plan!

Attached: mao-chan-sensei.gif (720x405, 2.2M)

Invent trucks and run the MC over in one.

Easy.

Attached: Tullius.jpg (483x842, 355K)

But the hero will come along anyway, and force you to do something to defend against them.

isn't that the protagonist?

They did say an isekai having a villain with a presence.

Live my lewd, chuuni maou fantasies.

Attached: ev067a00.jpg (800x600, 80K)