I don't get it, I thought kazuma was supposed to be a scumbag

I don't get it, I thought kazuma was supposed to be a scumbag.

How could he deny this literal aryan princess? He should be taking advantage of her masochism and coerce her into sexual favours.

It's not fair, Darkness was supposed to win, they've been in intimate situations so many times, she was even Kazuma's first kiss. IT'S NOT FAIR.

>fw even your most fucked up and darkest fantasies are probably not enough to satisfy her

Attached: 44871398267750ac4897690b98d9a37a.jpg (565x800, 271K)

Anime only fag here, sauce on the kiss?

He's never be able to keep her satisfied and she'd eventually run off to get fucked by the next biggest scumbag she could find. He's better off not getting involved with that headcase.

Megumin is better in every way

Darkness was very clearly set up to be Kazuma's love interest early on, a subversion of 'first girl wins' by having Kazuma end up with the last person to join the party. But then Megumin exploded in popularity and became the face of the franchise and the story adapted to the obvious path to success.

She blew her own confession scene. She'll forever be Kazuma's booty call/sex object/meat shield. His dick likes Darkness, his heart like Megumin, and heart beats dick.

v12

Darkness became Attempted Rapeness.

why do artists do that weird coloring shit
image would look completely fine with it edited out

Because even scumbags want love more than an easy lay or fat titties, they just normally can't get it.

>weird coloring shit
What do you mean?

>aryan
She would be better if she was black, so would megumin

What the hell are you on about?

he's probably talking about chromatic abberation

THIS.

Megumin ruined the later volumes.

But there isn't any chromatic abberation on the image? If so it's barely visible and you'd really have to look for it.

Some people can just see it no matter how slight it is. That image ahs something that's "fuzzying" up the image which CA often does, particularly in her face area.

But yeah I don't really see it myself, but he is probably talking about it as a lot of artists do use it.

Kazuma could keep Darkness satisfied if she was able to keep his attention. The problem is that while Kazuma is a sadist, his particular flavor seems to require making people very uncomfortable with what's going on. Darkness enjoys what he has her do too much, and Kazuma will either get bored of it, or outright turned off. Megumin on the other hand does not enjoy any of his pervy shit, but due to having feelings for him is more and more willing to tolaerate it. That's exactly what a scum like Kazuma needs to stay satisfied long term.

Chuuni loli is superior to masochistic hag in every way.

you just don't understand that they both have immense appeals same with wiz and even what was her name again?

aqua is shit though

>Source: My ass
Darkness literally disappears for two chapters after her first introduction. Not only that, she doesn't even get a proper character until the middle of volume 2. If she was meant to be "a subversion" she would've gotten a lot more character during her first appearance instead of being tossed to the wayside until far too late.

Lolicon in denial

Attached: 1453651420073.png (1600x1134, 2.71M)

they are both teenagers

>not putting his arm around her
What a fucking pussy

I sleep well every night knowing that my taste will never be as shit as yours.

Kazuma is apparently not scum enough to try for a harem or two time megumeme. I mean it could always not work out and Dorkness could rebound.

Because when you really get down to it, Kazuma is just as awkward as every male main character.

He would give Kirito a run for his money in sheer awkwardness.

>only attempted
Damn shame.

Attached: 70843549_p0.jpg (867x1300, 325K)

>Kirito
>awkward

You what?

I mean he at least gave it straight that he's in a relationship and even if she was fine with having a secret tryst he wasn't.

>He hasn't read Progressive

She got a kiss

Kazuma is all bark and no bite but still clever. So he says he would do awful things to her but he knows she would love it and does stuff that would actually embarrass her.
Besides, if Kazuma treated her like a mistress, she would be sooo happy.

who gives a fuck about that popular marysue shit show

I really hope they adapt Volume 7 so that Kazuma can bully Darkness using his vocal impressions.

do people even still care for it?

There's no blood circulation. It's probably dead.

>darkness
More like cuckness.

More like cuteness!

Attached: 1542681219494.jpg (1279x1800, 210K)

Lean Darkness or THICC Darkness?

I'd harvest her bountiful cabbages if you know what I mean.

More like Cutness!

What are you on about, user? Lalatina is not a vegetable garden.

Attached: pSnhQ60.jpg (762x1080, 156K)

>Lean
>Darkness
Pick one.

i am sure there are. I watched the first season and the end was too stupid for me.

he means you need to check if she is ripe

Those are clearly melons.

She's literally a supermodel in LN art

Attached: Konosuba_Volume_7_Cover.png (1125x1598, 2.51M)

would marry

God I hate Kikuta.

Kikuta is a mistake.

Because Kazuma's a pedo.

>cute

Can't she steal Kazuma away from Megumin since the LNs aren't done yet?

Attached: darkness abs.png (519x323, 20K)

Jokes on her my fetish is quadruple amputation + blinding.

Attached: __darkness_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_mishima_kurone__d0b795beee4dbd2f14b9e3ae40 (1126x1600, 301K)

>called la latina
>is the whitest person in the team
What did they mean by this?

Underrated post

>supermodel
she is way too fat for that

she looks cuter like this

this body is built to take punishment

Attached: darkness2.jpg (2060x3015, 3.51M)

>not enough to satisfy her
kazuma will get cucked someday when she finds a chad

The girls joke about how much of a beta bitch he is, which is also why they let him get away with the things he does.

He's safe, in a really fucked up way.

this darkness is way hotter than anime version

I imagine since Kazuma is a pedo NEET, purity and virginity are important aspects to him too. So what's more scummy than to fuck a girl he knew since she was 14.

On the other hand Darkness looks like she's been double penetrated on more than one occasion. Imagine if some incredibly hot girl came up to you but her pussy smelled like semen.

darkness is a virgin though
megumin is poor so she probably had sex for money several times

like this chad

Attached: 68905.jpg (250x300, 22K)

This is how Lalatina should be built in the anime. Fucking Deen.

in the WN both megumeme and darkness wins

Do we know for a fact she is?

yes, i checked

Attached: 90729.jpg (1270x1803, 190K)

Darkness talks big about doing stuff like that but she's actually too sensible deep down to actually run off. She has her position as a noble to think about.

>kazuma will get cucked someday when she finds a chad
Kazuma is a fucking chad though.

Can you check again just to make sure?

What would Dustiness Ford Lalatina aka Darkness do in situation like pic related?

Attached: 11111443123.jpg (714x402, 59K)

Get fucked and enjoy it

This is why it's not a good idea to get involved with her.

She'd be so fucking wet she'd drown the orcs.

Megumine is worst girl.