Kyaaaaaa

>kyaaaaaa
No body does this crap irl. Why do Japs like this garbage

Attached: pain-in-ear-when-swallowing.jpg (1100x716, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wk9kFuH4H1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s a little something called moe.

>Nya?

Take your 3DPD and go back.

You probably never heard a woman scream. Their voices turn onto something else. The "kya" is just the way Japanese interpret.

>No body does this crap irl.
>implying

youtu.be/wk9kFuH4H1g

No body also makes typewriter noises when eating corn irl.

When does that happen?

Western comics just write "aaaaa", which is not distinguishable from manly deeper screaming.
Japs using a wide variety of onomatopoeiae is much better, at least until authors go pants on head retarded and make sounds for silent actions.

Kyooooo

>KYAAA how dare you sneak in while im changing!
>BAKA! HENTAI!

Attached: animegrill.png (1010x1200, 865K)

>that ridiculous KHHRKHRRKHRKHRK sound animu characters make when frustrated

Attached: 1549558973469.jpg (480x360, 24K)

just about any western cartoon

Attached: x4.jpg (1015x1440, 540K)

weebs and nips think its cute

BAZINGA

You might not have noticed, but anime isn't real.

>No body does this crap irl
What? Girl screams are high pitched, moreso when they're young

japanese girls actually do this when fake reacting to each other in the same way american girls say oh my gaaaaawd!

This. I live in Japan. Japanese girls often say those stupid over exaggerated anime or J-drama phrases. Not as if it is how they normally speak but especially High Schoolers will talk like anime characters for fun.

I saw one go "Yooooosh~ Ganbaruze!" one time.

2 Nukes weren't enough

This is how they communicate

Attached: japanese language.png (666x79, 7K)

Cute.

Reminder not to watch your anime with the volume too loud, or else you will get tinnitus.

If the jews/protestants/freemasons in your country actually nuked the right cities it would be more than enough, but you retards "coincidentally" nuked the two most catholic cities in japan

go watch your dub burger

Attached: An average day being less than you could be in brown dick land.png (723x632, 791K)

Have sex

There's a video of an earthquake in a tower in Tokyo and one of the women seriously screamed "taskate!!!" and fell down. It's the most anime thing I've seen.

People's eyes don't bug out of their sockets while a train horn blares when they see an attractive person in real life either. It's just a trope

That happens to me all the time.

I watched this video, it was pretty funny but i didn't hear any kya's

White people actually do that.

>camera cuts to outside of building
>stock hitting noises start playing